Stone of Balance by Cutlerfan

cutlerfan

I apologize about this story. I had a very upsetting couple months. Between depression, tooth extractions, and my fridge dying I was not in a good place. I started my story well but realized a week or two ago that it would be far too epic to finish by the due date. I started a new short story to replace it. Sorry it is so short.

I posted this on my birthday the 29th as i said i would but had problems posting here. Thanks to a bit of help from CMiller I have posted it now.

Stone of Balance

My name is Ryan. I found a stone that granted wishes. I had a few to improve myself when the rock was taken by one of my bullies, Jake. I thought I had escaped bullying after high school but I was wrong.  What neither Jake nor I realized that the wishing stone did not just grant wishes but more on that later.

“What you got there, fairy boy?” Jake asked, grinning. 

“Uh nothing, just a rock.” I replied nervously. Jake grabbed the rock and held it in his hand. As he held it he noticed that I was almost his height and not so frail looking. “Wait you were a lot shorter than me yesterday and a skinny wimp, how did you change that?” He demanded.

Jake’s underlings, Mike and Dave, looked surprised. “Uh Jake? He’s always been that tall and he was never a wimp. You bug him because you said that he was gay and smart and a nerd.”
Jake looked annoyed. “What are you talking about? You guys get high again last night? It’s kinda sad. You spend so much time together I think you’re boyfriends or something. 

The stone flashed purple but Jake didn’t notice. Mike and Dave suddenly looked embarrassed. “Uh no of course not. We’re just close friends right Dave?” said Mike, sweating a little. 

“Yeah just buds and bros.” Dave looked nervous. Behind their backs Mike and Dave held hands.

“You are gay aren’t ya?” shouted Jake. The stone flashed again. Both Mike and Dave stammered “I… We…” but they couldn’t really explain.

“Well if you’re gay you should look the part” Jake continued.  “Now let’s see who is top and who is bottom?” Dave gulped and quietly replied “I’m the top, I think.”

“Well that makes Mike the bottom so he needs a huge ass, right?” Mike trembled as his athletic ass began to grow, expanding into a huge round pert bubble butt. Mike moaned as it grew and Dave immediately put a hand on Mike’s ass making him moan louder.

“Okay so If you’re the top you have a huge cock right?” Dave smiled as his 6 inch rod became erect and enlarged to just over 12 inches in length and 8 in girth that made his pants bulge.. “Damn right!” said Dave happily. “I bet you two are horny for each other 24/7 huh?” 

A new look appeared in Mike and Dave’s eyes and they looked at each other and kissed. “Hell yeah!” uttered Mike. “He’s so hot!” Dave replied “You are too babe!” Mike slid his hand down Dave’s pants and started groping Dave’s cock. 

“Oh gross! That’s just sick! How can you even like that?” expressed Jake with disgust.

Getting an idea Dave grabbed the rock from Jake and said loudly. “You really want to know, don’t you Jake?” Jake’s eyes went wild and he licked his lips. “Fuck yeah it looks so hot!”

“Well since Mike and I are a couple you have to ask Ryan for help on that.” Dave handed the rock back to Ryan. “Here’s your rock Ryan, I’m sorry we were so mean to you.” Mike repeated the same sentiment and then said  “Glad you have both hands free babe! It’s time for some fun!”

Ryan held the stone and wished them well saying “I’m sure you two will fulfill each others’ fantasies.” The couple barely noticed as their bodies inflated with muscle. Mike was squeezing Dave’s chest as it expanded into a set of double melon pecs. Mike’s ass grew even bigger and Dave grew much taller, passing 6’8”. The two walked off kissing and groping as they headed for the apartment they now shared.

“Jake, you look really horny.” Jake blinked and realized his cock was stiff at ten inches and aching for release. “OH yeah I need to get off. Will you help me please?” Jake begged.

“I don’t know. You were pretty mean to me. If I show you you have to agree to be my muscle toy forever. I know you’d like that!”  Jake’s groin throbbed and his pants grew a wet spot as he began to pre. “Fuck yes make me your toy!” he exclaimed.

“Well first I’d have to make some changes.” Ryan said grinning. “Oh like what?” asked Jake excitedly.

“Well I like my men tall and hung and super muscled!” “I like being muscled but not too huge, you know.” said Jake. “Well you’re 6’10’ and 600 pounds of muscle.” Jake ballooned out in size and mass until he was almost a foot taller than Ryan. “No, I look like a freak! I’m so huge!”

“Now now babe I KNOW you love being bigger and bigger! Can’t wait to put on more size, right?”

Jake blinks and says “OH Hell yeah make me colossal… maybe immobile with muscle!”
“Don’t worry babe you will be.” Jake bent down and offered his lips to Ryan. “Kiss me babe?”

“Of course, stud.” Ryan smiled and kissed his lover as Jake’s glutes exploded in size. “Let’s go home hon.” whispered Ryan and Jake nodded in agreement.

Months later.

Jake was enjoying the shower sex when Ryan stopped. “Babe, we need to talk.” He said quietly. “What’s up lover?” Grinned Jake.

“You know I love you and this has been great but I have to be honest. This isn’t real.”
“What do you mean I LOVE you. I thought you loved me. “Jake’s eyes teared up.
“I do love you but we weren’t always a couple, I changed you.”
“What do you mean? You changed me?” Jake asked, confused.

“I found a stone that sort of grants wishes and I wished you to be so huge and be my boyfriend.”
“That’s silly, we've been a couple for years; ever since High School. 
Ryan smiled and stroked his lover’s cheek to push away a single tear. “No you were my bully. You, and Mike, and Dave all bullied me but you were the worst.”

“I’d never, I mean... I wouldn’t..” Jake’s voice trailed off.
“You’re right. The you that you are now didn’t do any of that. The old you did. I know it’s confusing but you weren’t gay and neither were Dave or Mike. I made you gay. I changed you. I had no right but I did it.” “You hated people who were gay; especially openly gay men.”

“You made me gay? But.. I mean. I remember feeling different even as a kid. I was gay even then. “I’m sorry but I changed you, changed your past. You weren’t gay.”
‘That’s not true. I’ve known I’m gay for a long time.”
“You only think you are. I made you gay.”

Jake’s eyes teared up again. ‘It doesn’t matter! We’re together now and that’s what matters, right?” Ryan wiped away a tear again saying. “But I had no right to change you. It was wrong of me. I should change you back.”

“Back? Back into a homophobic jerk? Please don’t, I love you!”
“I have to. I have to restore you and Mike and Dave. I’m sorry.” Ryan held out the stone.

Jake began to cry. His tears dropped onto the stone. The stone became warm in Ryan’s hand. 
A voice appeared in Jake and Ryan’s minds. “I am the Stone of Balance. I help balance things. I cannot turn people gay or make people fall in love. I can only enhance what already exists.”

Ryan looked shocked. “You mean Jake was actually gay?”
The stone replied. “Jake was closeted because he was afraid of judgment. That made him angry at others who were comfortable in their sexuality as gay. He took out his anger on gay men.”

“So if Jake was already gay?” Ryan started. “You didn’t make me gay!” finished Jake looking 
elated. 

“What about Mike and Dave?” Ryan asked.  “They were very close and one was gay and one was bi.” “Oh cool.” said Jake. “Glad to know my bros will stay my bros.”

“So now what stone? What happens now?” queried Ryan. The rock spoke into their minds again. “That depends on you. You can keep the stone or send it off to another in need when you find them. Whatever happens I will not reverse what you have done because that would disrupt the balance. “

“So we can go on with our lives?” asked Jake. “I guess so.” replied Ryan. Let’s head back to our apartment and have some fun.”  “Sounds great to me, I love you babe!’ gushed Jake. The two held hands and walked home happy that their lives were in balance.

• Like 14

First off, sorry to hear about how difficult everything has been for you recently, but I still think you managed to produce a great piece. I especially liked the emotion of actually dealing with and processing all these crazy muscle growth and sexual changes we write about. You don't really see that often so that was a treat! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Austinevenson42 said:

First off, sorry to hear about how difficult everything has been for you recently, but I still think you managed to produce a great piece. I especially liked the emotion of actually dealing with and processing all these crazy muscle growth and sexual changes we write about. You don't really see that often so that was a treat! 

Thanks. I tried my best.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, citizenies said:

Thanks for the story, is still hot even if it is short.

Do hope everything will get better for you. 

Thanks, If I don't have any more teeth extracted it should. new fridge is running fine as well.

Great story, my friend.  The stone is clearly a Power for Good.

Glad that your fridge problem is resolved!

• Like 1