My Big Black Bodybuilder Boyfriend

alwayspinning

My Big Black Bodybuilder Boyfriend

"Ugh, where is he? He's always late." I say, looking at my phone every minute or so.

Me and Tayce always take a break every Saturday to stop and have coffee downtown. I regret being so caught up in my studies that we didn't spend as much time together this month but I was in the last few weeks of my studies and I could spend all the time as I wanted with him.

I don't know why I was expecting him to just call me when he was down the street or something, his hands had already grown too large to use one without it breaking to pieces. I just saw him when I did and enjoyed our time together.

It wasn't nothing to spot that big hunk of a man a mile away. Like a scene in Jurassic Park where the water ripples in the cup as my drink did the same. I could hear the loud steps of his feet slam into the sidewalk. 

I looked up to see my boyfriend walking towards me.

Well, walking is not really what he's doing at this point. His thighs had grown so large that the rolled and collided with each other as he continued making his way. Each step with his size 18 feet could have left an impression on the concrete if he stepped down hard enough.

I looked at him and he looked at me back with his eyes glowing like honey as he flashed his pearly whites at me. 

A man could have dropped dead looking at such a freak of nature. 

He was barely 6feet tall but wide enough to take up the sidewalk AND much more. 

I could tell he had grown since last week. Hell, he's been growing bit and bit week after week. I should know, I'm the one ordering his clothes for him.

Such a genetic freak as his chin and beard rested of his gigantic pecs. So large in fact that a man could stand under them for shade at this point. His nipples pushing the fabric of his shirt outwards as I could tell he had stopped getting them milked to releave some of the pressure building up in those babies.

His shirt looking like a crop top at this point as his roid gut bounced with each step he took as well. 

He could see me watching and he stopped briefly to pump a bicep. It wasn't just for me as some other men sitting nearby and ever across the street all watching him radiate pleasure.

Tayce just had that effect on people as these other folks were clearly in lust with him. It was a fact that a man of his stature and girth would have men either bulging in their pants, some so bold as to even whip out their cocks to worship him.

He radiated testosterone, so much that it wasn't a normal day if some stranger wasn't on their knees, begging to worship my boyfriend.

I didn't mind one bit. Even with all his power, it was like I wasn't affected by it. Sure I would go head over heels for this man, but I was able to connect with him on a level no man could. 

I remember him when he was just shy over 200lbs. 

It was 2 years ago at a local gym.

I was the new shy-guy sterotype getting used to the gym and he was working there as a personal trainer.

Maybe it was then he was already working something over me but he was just as handsome as he was then as he was right now.

Strangely enough, it felt like love at first sight as he came to help me when I was struggling just to get the treadmill working right.

He came and asked me if I needed help and not even 30 minutes later was he railing me in the supply closet.

A week went by, I kept going up there. Not so much to work out but to spend time with Tayce.

A month later of seeing him did I overhear him telling another worker that he still aimed to get bigger, to be the biggest freak.

And I would do anything to help him.

I snuck onto the university I was going to and managed to sneak out with a growth hormone they were testing on to help build muscles in lab rats.

When the time was right, I mixed the hormone off in his water bottle and crossed my fingers at the thought of him being who he always dreamed of.

By the next week, my dream (and his) had came true.

I came in to the gym to find him easily twice his weight. He was already fit but now he was looking like an off season bodybuilder at this point.

It was something to see him wearing clothes that did nothing to hide his new physique and something in him just clicked when he saw me. 

Next thing you know, he's railing me in the closet again. It feels much more cramped now, but in a good way as I can feel his muscles resting on my back as my ass is stretched even wider than before. 

He grew in a lot more places as I quickly found out.

By then we had been seeing each other more and as evil as what I did to him sound I still had to come clean to how he had grown so huge.

The confession had took him by shock. I wouldn't have been mad if he wanted no more out of me.

He stood slack jawed as he stood on the rooftop of the gym and he suddenly grabbed me and gave me a kiss that just blew me away.

He told me that if he knew I was the one who helped him grow to his size that he would have invited me over when he practically grew that night.

A lot had happened since then. We continued seeing each other and getting to know each other better. Time went by and even after the one dosage I gave him he still continued growing.

The growth spurts were less frequent, but who knows how long before the effects finally stopped. 

I couldn't tell, no way to take samples from him. In addition to growing huge, he also seemed to be more resistant to any type of damage.

Needles couldn't penetrate the skin at that point. I even witnessed a car crash right into him.

We were walking down the street together and next thing you know he has me curled up into him as car parts flew all around us. 

It's hard to stay focused on the road when a 700lb bodybuilder is walking down the street.

We were both unscathed and poor guy fell out of his car; in shock and in lust.

Eventually the equipment at the gym wasn't heavy enough to give him a real workout. That and the constant eyeballing and worship by the people coming in there and the people who actually worked there distracted Tayce from getting a real pump so for now he gets paid to haul cars at the junkyard on the edge of town.

While Tayce loved the attention he was getting from everyone, he also did enjoy peace and quiet now and then.

If I wasn't stuck studying, I would spend most my nights with him. No one bothered us and I would have full view of his glory for my eyes only.

He would lift cars like it was nothing. Sometimes with two hands, sometimes one.

His biceps would look like beach balls when they were fully swole. As he showed off for me, I would always rub my hands along his body.

It was no surprise when  he told me that men would empty wallets and bank accounts just to have personal time with him.

Tayce probably thought I would be the jealous type but I loved the thought of him taking advantage of something 3, 4 times smaller than him.

"Whatever you do on your own time is all you. I love you Tayce and that's all that matters. That and as I long as I get to have my time with you is fine with me."

It was words like that that sent him over the edge. 

I wasn't that short compared to him, but it was like climbing Mount Everest sometimes when I wanted to get close to him.

He was already naked, but a loud crash from the car he dropped and I was right there with him as my clothes fell to the ground behind me.

We kissed passionately as I felt something large and massive prop up behind me.

When I said he grew, he grew everywhere. 

Tayce had already the stereotypical monster cock when I first saw him, but now it was even bigger.

His cock was so massive and freakishly large it was like something you'd see on a morph site. 

It was easily 4 feet long and thick as my waist as I could feel the heat practically radiating off my back.

"Fuck baby, I need it in me so bad."

Now way a normal human could take something like that without irreparable damage, but I found out one night when we got so caught up love making that I was able to take it with no damage what-so-ever.

A happy side effect from when he still growing every time he made love to me it seems.

It felt amazing watching his cock push into me and any excuse to have it rammed inside me was all I wanted as I was already bent over some scrap as he was pointing his black missle straight at my aching hole.

I heard his heavy footsteps as his monster pushed into my ass as I could feel it expand to take his cock. Immediately did it enter did my stomach stretch as the head of his cock pushed into me.

I rolled my eyes, moaning loudly for him to hear as a free hand felt the head of his cock bulging my stomach out.

My knees nearly gave out as I slowly being fucked senseless by my hulk sized boyfriend.

He managed to grab my hips as best as he could as he fucked my brains out. 

The thunderous slaps of his tree trunk thighs echoed in the night as his muscle gut rested on my back.

I rolled my eyes as I could feel his cock rumble inside me.

Tayce suddenly pumped a double bicep as he roared as he came inside me. 

I was already comically stretched but it was even more apparent as his cum flooded my insides.

By the time Tayce was done, he pulled out and I looked 9 months pregnant as my stomach sloshed with his hot cum inside me.

Exhausted, I fell on my ass as he slumped right next to me.

I laid by his side as his form easily dwarfed mine as he sat next to me.

We were both drenched in sweat as I grabbed his arm to curl up by me as my fingers traced the thick veins going up and down it.

Eventually we passed out without saying much after and suddenly I heard a loud snap that brought me back to reality.

"What are you thinking about love?" Said Tayce as he was standing next to me outside the shop.

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. 

"Sorry, sometimes I get so lost in thought whenever I look at you."

He grinned and pulled in close to flex a bicep and who was I to say no to such an offer as I rubbed the peak.

"Looks bigger, have you been growing again?" I say smirking, taking in a whiff of his strong masculine scent.

Tayce grinned. "You know it and I need someone to worship this muscle. Think you can do it?"

The grin I gave off easily could have said yes, we would need to leave sooner than expected. 

I could tell he was going to have a growth spurt sooner than later.

• Like 20

6 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

A really well done one shot. Full of love and passion between the characters.

Thanks for this

To be honest I’m not a fan of stories where characters are degrading towards each other so I hope this was a tiny different 

• Like 1