Straight turned into a sub for Muscular Alpha

mxduffield

That's one of my first stories and that's only beginning of it. Would like to hear your thoughts about it and maybe some suggestions to improve.

English is also not my native language, so if you notice anything that sounds wrong or unnatural, please let me know.

I was on a vacation in Greece together with my friends. One night we went out to have a nice dinner outside of the hotel. After a few glasses of wine I had to leave my friends for a moment to go to the restroom. That restaurant was in the old city part, so you had to go out into a small backyard and then inside of another building. On my way back I was checking some notifications on my phone when I noticed some guy standing on my way. 

luisyoung__211437145_2413266795472307_7489171595710471312_n.thumb.jpeg.c72abf5121519b850a9b0b25014e445f.jpeg

He was more than a head taller than me and very well built. He stood in front of me holding a glass with a cocktail in his huge hand. His shirt with palm leaves pattern was unbuttoned revealing his massive chest and short sleeves were tightly stretched over his huge biceps. His forearms must’ve been bigger than my forearms and they were very vascular.

Then I raised my eyes and looked at his face. His piercing brown eyes were drilling me with interest. He had nice fleshy lips and dark stubble that perfectly combined with his slightly curly hair. He smirked after looking at me up and down.

I never had an interest in guys but there was something in him that charmed me.

“Hi, I’m Leander”, he said with a deep voice with some Greek accent. At that moment I felt so insecure standing in front of that guy, so I barely managed to say my name. “Bryan”, I answered with a high and trembling voice. 

He then stepped closer to me, making me instinctively back up to the wall. “Ehh, what are you doing?”I asked, confused. 

“I noticed you a few days ago in the hotel. And since then I’ve been wondering why such a nice guy is without a partner here”. I was shocked. Was he flirting with me? 

“Hmm, I’m sorry. But actually I’m not into guys”, I had never been attracted to a guy and only a few weeks earlier I had broken up with my girlfriend. Actually, it was one of the reasons why I decided to join my friends on this vacation almost at the last moment. I just wanted to have a pause from relationships and recharge myself.

“Are you sure?”, his sight glanced down to the bulge down in my shorts and then back to my eyes. I realised my cock got hard and felt how my face was burning with embarrassment. He took the phone from my hands, did some tapping and after we heard a beep from his pocket he gave it back to me. I looked at the screen. He had just added himself to my contacts and sent a message on his phone, probably to save my number later. I looked again at the screen: he put an aubergine emoji after his name and probably his room number. That’s just so childish, or maybe not…

“If you change your mind feel free to write or call me whenever you want. Or just drop by my room”, he sipped his cocktail and turned around leaving. “See you!”

I stood there for a moment, trying to understand what had just happened. That guy was flirting with me, even though I told him I’m not gay. And why the hell did I get a boner? 

I went back to my friends. They were already wondering where I was for such a long time. “There was a queue at the toilet”, I answered, although obviously there were not many people at that time. We continued our dinner but I couldn’t forget about that guy. I was laughing with my friends but at the same time I had millions of thoughts in my head. Why hadn’t I done anything? Anybody else would just punch that guy and leave. But I just let that guy establish his dominance. I was standing there unable to do anything. Or maybe deep inside me I liked it? I ordered another drink and tried to focus on the conversation with my friends. 

As we got back to the hotel it was around 11pm. We went outside to the pool bar, where there was still music playing and many people were enjoying a warm summer evening. We had some drinks and spent another half an hour there. Then we all left for our rooms.

As soon as I got back to my room, I took my phone and flopped on the bed. I opened the messages app and the last conversation popped up. I thought for a minute and then quickly typed a message. “Sleeping?”. What am I doing? Is that really what I want or is it just alcohol?

“No”, he answered. “Have you changed your mind?”. Had I? I wasn’t sure. I remembered that moment in the restaurant. I was feeling so weak back then. Maybe that’s why Jane broke up with me? I was a weakling and couldn’t stand for me. 

“I’m not sure…”, I clicked send.

“Come in my room.”, he wrote with a point at the end. It wasn’t a question or a request. It was an order. Or was I just thinking too much? Whatever… I stood from the bed, took two bottles of beer from the minibar and left the room. I took the lift to go up to the 6th floor. When the lift doors opened there was a long corridor like, the same as on my floor. But there were much fewer doors here. There must be bigger apartments on this floor.

I found room 604 and knocked on the door. It opened and Leander was staying in the doorway wearing only a pair of grey sport shorts. My sight automatically dropped down to his defined six-pack. He raised his hand and leaned on the threshold revealing his hairy armpit.

luisyoung__134525237_304485737672647_1231321382668642821_n.thumb.jpeg.1a27350439b59d93f3a75f0102bc8fa5.jpeg

“Good decision to come here, boy”, I could smell the scent of sweat and alcohol coming from him. 

“May I come in?” I asked, raising my hand and showing him two bottles of beer.

“Oh, you brought me some beer. Very nice”, he smirked and tousled my hair. “Come in”, he stepped away letting me inside. Leander had a bigger apartment, as I thought. Living room was combined with a small kitchen area and there also were two doors leading to the bathroom and separate bedroom. 

I placed bottles on the kitchen counter and looked around for a bottle opener. Leander closed the door and came to me. He laid his hand on my shoulder making me turn around. “So why are you here? I thought you weren’t into guys”

“I don’t know…”, I looked up into his eyes. “I just felt like I have to do so. The last few hours I couldn’t stop thinking about that moment. I’ve never felt something similar. I’m pretty sure I like girls but it felt so good at that moment as you pressed me against a wall…”

He grabbed my jaws with his huge hand making me stop talking. “I know, boy. It’s okay! I’ve already met guys like you. You’re a beta, a faggot. You get turned up by male dominance and it’s completely normal. It’s just natural”, he squeezed his hand slightly and a few tears dropped down my eyes. He was right. I liked his dominance, I liked how powerless I was next to him and how he controlled me. 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2