After Work Workout

PosingP

Hi Everyone.... long time lurker, first time posting a story.... please go easy on me as I'm dyslexic!

This one is probably a one off but I have some ideas for some other stories.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the first day at a new job, I walk into my flat and look around for my gym gear, catching my tired slender reflection in my bedroom mirror. I’m tempted to skip my workout but I had promised myself I will get in shape this time; my new job means I have more free time now. The new flat means I have access to a gym. I know I have no excuse for not following my dream of finally getting fit. Well, I dreamed of, and have wanked over, the idea of being a bodybuilder, but with my genetics, that’s never going to happen, but if I could get some form of muscle and show a bit of definition, that would be nice. 

Unfortunately, my workout gear is all at the bottom of my washing basket from when I last managed to squeeze in a run. I fish around the back of my wardrobe for the random lycra outfit I had ordered online a few months ago. It was super cheap from a small website I’d never heard of before. The two-piece suit was two-tone blue and black, sadly the small size suit was baggy on my petite frame, and when I put it on, it had lots of wrinkles. It didn’t matter if it didn’t fit me though, nobody was going to see it. I was going to the gym in my apartment complex. It was small but surprisingly well stocked with weights. The few times I had walked past it whilst moving in it was empty. Nobody seemed to use it. This suited me as a small quiet gym was fine by me. 

I was determined to do a full-body workout; I had time to kill this evening, and given that I was just starting out, I thought I’d go through and practice my form on main compound exercises I’d learnt about; I may not have had time to train in the past, but I’ve spent far too many evenings enjoying youtube videos of muscle studs working out and giving training advice whilst all sweaty and shirtless.

After a quick warmup, I look at my slender reflection in the mirror with the lycra suit hanging off me. I shake the idea of the fantasy of being a big beefy guy filling this suit and head to the squat rack. Putting on my headphones, I lift the unweighted bar, focusing on form, paying attention to each rep, trying to get 5-8 reps in a per set but concentrating on my body position and tensing and activating the right muscles.

I add on some weight and start the next set, quickly getting in a rhythm and lose my mind to ‘the zone’, each set, I would up the weight ready for the next set then return to the focus on my form. I wasn’t paying attention to how much weight I was adding to the bar and going again. I’m just focused, in a trance, squatting down and bringing the bar up. I don’t notice the gradual reduction in wrinkles in the lycra suit.

I finally feel my legs fatigued, only just managing to get the bar back on the rack. I unload the bar (not noticing how many plates I take off) and move onto the shoulder press. The wrinkles in my lycra suit are mostly gone, and around my legs, it’s started to pull tight; I’ve not noticed though, I’m too busy lifting the bar and creating my slow controlled reps. All the time, my shoulders broadening and rounding,  pushing against the lycra, not that I notice, I’m just doing this rep of this set… but which set is it? I’ve lost count… I found that manageable, so I better add some more weight and go again. 

Time passes; after moving onto the bench press, I pause to fill up my water bottle, ignoring the round pecs slowly expanding and pushing against my shirt, not noticing the crease forming from my overhanging balls of muscle. Nor have I noticed my arms starting to fill out the sleeves. No, it’s time for deadlifts. Loading up the bar, then tensing my core getting ready to lift and thrust forward, concentrating on the squeeze, not noticing my back rounding and widening, traps and shoulders pulling the fabric of the lycra. 

As I stand up with each rep my core starts to push on the fabric, first as a small block pushing against it, and then, with each rep slowly starting to divide, first down the middle, then highlighting each individual ab. As I squeeze my butt at the top of each rep, it gets a little making it rounder, plumper, firmer; the lycra leggings start to conform to the dimples forming on each side, and yet I keep ongoing ignorant of the changes my body is going through. 

It’s only when I have to pause mid-way through a set to adjust my feet position as my quads are pressing against each other that I realise, “Fuck my quads are pushing against each other! I gasp as l look down and see that the lycra tight over my body, contouring muscles that any fitness model would be happy with. My cock instantly hardens, growing down the side of my thick leg, pressing against my lycra suit as I take in my muscles. I glance over at the mirror, and I’m tempted to go and look: I’ve heard of a pump during a workout, but this is impossible! However, overpowering my sudden hornyenss and desire to examine my body is the desire to work out: I said I would do a full-body workout: I need to keep on lifting!

I go back to lifting, but I’m now aware, I can feel my muscles swelling up and getting more pumped with every rep. My now ripped physique strains against my tight suit. I ignore the strain of my hard cock in my pants, pulsing bigger and harder, pushing forward as my balls and legs grow with each rep, forcing it against the tense fabric. I try to force the thought of how much I’ve grown out of my mind, my impossible new body, and focus on lifting… after all, if I carry on lifting, I’ll grow more! I get on with my workout, each rep making me grow bigger, more defined. I try not to see my biceps swelling, my chest pushing against the lycra, the definition in my arms and legs showing through the straining lycra.

Eventually, whilst doing a second round of bench presses, the suit can contain me no more. The lycra rips, pulled apart by my broad back, and as it does, I feel a wave of pleasure mixed with fatigue roll over my body, and I know the growth has stopped. I stop my exercise and walk over to the mirror, lycra tearing as it glides over my solid muscle. Reflected back in the mirror is a beast, as big as any picture of any bodybuilder I have ever jerked over.

“FUCK YEAH” is all I can roar as I tense my chest; the lycra top explodes of my body. Seeing my pecs stand to attention as a shelf of glistening muscle, my deep abs and round shoulders cause my cock to go into overdrive, and it tears out of the ripped leggings. Now a foot and a half long and as thick as a beer can. I grab it with both hands and start stroking my thick pulsing meat, dripping with precum, flexing my body as I go. I tense my tree trunk legs pulsing with veins and bounce my pecs, watching the striations ripple. Grunting, I lick my sweaty hard bicep peak of my 22-inch arms, feeling the veins pulse under the paper-thin skin as I carry on jerking with my other hand.

The feeling grows, both from the power I feel from my size and strength and all the new nerves from my massive cock. The sensation builds up to ecstasy, and I can’t take it anymore rock-hard cock pulses; I moan with pleasure and cum. Squirting warm white liquid over my abs, chest, up into my face and with my mouth open to swallow the hot, warm liquid.

As the orgasmic pulses subside, I collapse on the floor. The pump my muscles feel starts to subside, my body returning to where it was, almost, as I clear up and wrap a gym towel around me, I admire the little bit more definition of my body than earlier. I notice that my cock and balls press against my towel more than they usually would be. I saunter back to my room from the gym to put in a bulk order for those lycra suits. I’m going to buy the size XL and am already looking forward to tomorrow’s workout.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, PosingP said:

. I’m going to buy the size XL and am already looking forward to tomorrow’s workout.

And we to read about those changes!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, richard18 said:

this is a great story and i would love to get my hands on some of them special lyrca suits, if the pump and growth is that effect, 

Glad you like it! Im on the lookout for suits with that effect as well!