Angry in the gym

TimHayes90

Here is a little RP which I made into a POV story. Let me know what you think!

Giving first person POV a go.

Ryan

I walk into the locker room. “Where are you, you weak little cunt? I’ve had one fuck of a workout and I need a hole to get off in!”

Ethan

I hear your loud, deep voice yelling for me coming into the locker room! I panicked and run into the nearest locker, closing the door and trying to stay quiet as you stomp in. I think to myself, “will he find me?”

Ryan

“I can smell you, you smell like fear. Makes me HOT”. I’m so horny as I March around. I look at the sick veins on my arms, getting hard at knowing I’ve got the power to rape Ethan.

Ethan

I hear you as you threaten me, knowing if you find me my body is all yours. I start to sweat, shivering in fear as I hear lockers opening and closing as you search for me. You become more angry and frustrated as time goes by, your horny body wanting to get a hold of me.

Ryan

“Hey Ethan. I know you told coach you’ve been me on roids. You’ve got no idea what I’m doing to myself, you shit. I’m injecting the strongest stuff to make me a FREAK. It’s making me unstoppable”. I’m now leaking as I admit my roid addiction. I slam my fist into a locker, bending it in half.

Ethan

My head starts to become dizzy as I hear those words come out of Ryans mouth. “Who told him that I told coach about his steroid addiction, and now he’s admitted to it!” I think to myself. I am almost crying now, fearing you will find me and throw me out the locker to do anything to me.

Ryan

Im now too horny and full of roid rage to even think straight. “Ethan! That does it. I want you to know how much this body can do to you!” I pick up a barbell and start to bend it. “URRHHHHHH YEA. IM STRONGER THAN STEEL”. My roided up cock burst free of my boxers as my shirt ripped apart at my display of power

Ethan

I look through the vents of the locker to see Ryan curling a 50lb dumbbell in his one arm. I see his shirt has ripped and is displaying his massive pecs, ripped arms, and 6 pack. I start to get nervous as he gets closer to me, but start jerking my cock to his huge body.

Ryan

“Grrrr Ethan. Im feeling so super jacked. I might even give you a private show - you know I’m into roids? But did you know how much I like to overdose? Well, you little shit, ive never shown anyone what a freak I am. But you deserve this”. I grab my bag and pull out five syringes.

Ethan

I look and see you bring out 5 syringes of steroids and see that it’s true, you actually are on steroids. I sit in fear as I know what’s going to happen to you, and I can’t stop it.  I think to myself “no, Ryan don’t do it! Your going to grow and find me even faster!”. I lock the locker and it makes a click sound

Ryan

I heard the click. I knew where you are. Finally - an audience to watch me become a MONSTER. I grab the locker door and rip it off. “Hello bitch”. I see your veiny dick. “Ethan. Your cock is almost as veiny as my arm!”  I flex my bicep next to you.

Ethan

I watch as you walk to my locker and pull on the handle. It’s locked, so Ryan can’t open it. You become frustrated and rip the door off to see my cock out and me staring at you. You flex you bicep in front of me and I fall to the ground, fear taken over my body.

Ryan

“Well Ethan. You wanted roids. So here you go!” Even I was a little nervous - the most I had ever done was 2, but I forced 2 into my arms, 1 into my neck and butt, and I locked eyes with Ethan as I also injected my cock. “YEA WATCH ME GROW”!  I felt insane amount of mass pour into me. I felt the veins pumping new power to my swollen muscles.

Ethan

I see Ruan inject needles into his body, fearing for his life. “Tim, let go of me! Your crazy, why would you inject so much in one time.” I feel as you tighten your grip on me and I can’t escape. Your muscles start to enlarge and I secretly like watching it.

Ryan

I watch Ethan become harder and start to cry as I swell up. “Yesssssss I’m so yoked!”  I flex harder than ever. The veins are so sick now they are criss crossing my abs. My cock is dripping almost a pint of pre into the floor. My arms are 4 inches bigger than minuets before. “ETHAN. THIS IS FOR YOU”

Ethan

I watch as you grow into a muscle monster! “Ryan, what are you doing to yourself! Your getting huge!” I start to jerk my cock as you grow, but still concerned for your health as you have tears coming from your eyes

Ryan

The change is so extreme that I can’t take it. I roar as the overdose takes over and my shoulders expand even more. I grab you by the neck and force you onto my enhanced cock

• Like 21

I believe you are getting us addicted to your stories just as much as your characters are to roids.

The more you write, the more I want to read about these crazy addicts getting disgustingly bigger and more aggressive and dominant.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...