My Two Muscle Daddies - Part 10 now posted

muscleson

11 hours ago, muscleson said:

Part 1

I had graduated from art school a few months ago, but was still working as a barista at a coffee shop. Finding work as an artist was tough, so I had to keep working that crappy job until I could find something better. To take my mind off of that, I went to the gym to workout. 

Even though I didn’t know that much about lifting weights, I did what I could to build muscle. I always admired (and lusted after) huge muscle guys, wondering how they got so big. I had an athletic build, but my body was extremely small compared to those guys. I always wished I could be as big as them. 

When I hit the gym floor, I noticed two massively built older guys doing the bench press together. They were both wearing string tanks, tight shorts, weight belts and training shoes. They looked like they were 6 feet tall and weighed 280 pounds each and about 50 years old. Both were ruggedly handsome, one bald with a beard, the other with short dark hair and a mustache. And both their cocks were showing in those tight shorts underneath large muscle guts.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of them as they took turns lifting the bar, loaded with four plates on each side. One grunted out rep after rep, while the other one encouraged him to keep going. They would slap each other on the chest after each set. “Good job, man! Looking pumped!” I could see their dicks harden and grew during the set. 

I moved to a flat bench next to them and hoped to get a better look while I worked my chest. I put 45-pound weights on each side of the bar and tried to get to ten reps. After a few, I started to struggle. 

“Hey little man, need some help?” I heard a deep voice ask. I looked up and saw a bald, bearded face staring down at me above a pair of massive pecs and a huge bulge. “Um, sure,” I responded. 

He put his hands under the bar, helping to guide it as I continued to push up and down. “There you go, keep pushing. Stay in form. That’s it.” His encouraging words helped me through the set, as I finished out the full ten reps. 

I sat up and turned to him and smiled. “Thanks, that was helpful.” 

He smiled back. “No problem. Do you want me to spot you for the rest of your set?”

“Oh, I don’t want to interrupt your workout with your friend over there.” I motioned over to the other daddy, who was talking on his phone and adjusting his cock. “Oh, he has to take care of some business, so it’s all good.”

“Ok, sure!” I got excited that this huge muscle daddy was helping me workout and I started to pop a boner in my sweats. I laid back down on the bench, hoping he didn’t notice my hardon. I started my next set and he guided me through it. His deep voice calmed me as I focused on lifting the bar up and down. The weight didn’t feel as heavy now. I did two more sets, feeling pumped at the end.

“Good job! You got a nice pump from that!” He exclaimed, looking down at my pecs. I blushed, still feeling tiny compared to him. I looked down and caught his dick moving in his shorts.

“Yeah, good job!” said the mustached daddy, who walked over, or waddled more accurately.  His dick bounced as he moved.

“Thanks. I’m pretty new to working out, so I’m still trying to learn the ropes.” I smiled sheepishly. 

They both exchanged glances. The bearded daddy said, “You want to work out with us? We can show you a few things. We have been doing this for awhile.” He raised his arm, flexed his thick bicep and laughed. My cock hardened immediately. 

“Sure!” I said, surprised at the invitation. They both slapped me on the back and chuckled.

“Good! I’m Terrell and this is Tony.” Both reached out their meaty hands to shake my much smaller one. My cock quivered at their touch.

“I’m Josh. Nice to meet you.” 

They led me over to a cable machine and set the weight up. I followed their instructions as they taught me proper form and technique. Hearing their deep voices tell me what do while working out my chest turned me on so much. I had to keep adjusting myself so my hardon wasn’t visible. But as the workout went on, the more intense it got and I soon forgot all about that and just focused on lifting weights. All I could hear were their voices telling me what to do as my pecs pushed themselves to the limit. By the end, my chest felt destroyed, but totally pumped. 

“Great workout, Josh. You really killed it!” Terrell said patting me on my chest with his giant hand.

“Yeah, I’m impressed,” Tony remarked, also patting me on my chest. 

“Really?” I was practically out of breath and completely drenched in sweat. They were both covered in sweat and their pecs had swelled even more from the workout. I felt like a toothpick standing next to them. They were so wide and thick, packed with dense, veiny muscle. Every time they moved, their muscles twitched. I felt light headed being surrounded by so much muscle. I bent over to catch my breath.

“You ok, Josh?” Tony asked. 

“Yeah, but I think that workout killed me, though.” Both laughed.

“Good, that way you know it’s working!” He slapped me on the back. “We gotta run, but you wanna work out with us again sometime?”

I looked stunned. Why were these muscle gods so willing to help me? “Um, yeah, I’d love to!”

“Cool. How about you meet us here tomorrow at the same time?”

“Ok, see you then!” I wiped sweat from my face. 

“Make sure to eat plenty of food today and get lots of sleep. You don’t want to waste those gains!” Then Tony reached into his duffle bag and pulled out some pills. “Oh, and take these supplements, they will help you recover from the brutal workout today. We want you nice and rested for the torture we’re going to put you through tomorrow! Haha!” I laughed nervously with him. 

“See you tomorrow, Josh!” said Terrell, patting me on my bubble butt while he and Tony waddled out of the gym. 

I was stunned. I felt so lucky that those two muscle daddies trained me. And they were going to train me again! I eagerly popped the pills that they gave me and washed them down with water. I went home, ate a ton, and then went to bed early, dreaming of those two muscle daddies. 

Part 2

The next day I bolted out of work and ran straight to the gym. As soon as I walked in the door, I saw Tony and Terrell standing at the front desk, looking massive. I got hard instantly. I hoped I could make it through the workout without embarrassing myself. They smiled and waved at me.

“Ready for your next training session?” Terrell asked while putting his meaty hand on my shoulder. My dick twitched from his touch. 

“Yeah, I’ve been looking forward to it!”

“Good! And it looks like you kept that chest pump from yesterday!” Tony beamed as he put his hand on my pecs. My dick twitched again. I was in heaven. 

Terrell handed me some more pills and a bottle of liquid. “Before we begin, take these supplements and pre-workout. They’ll help you get a better workout and pump.” I happily swallowed the pills and washed them down with the drink. I could feel my body already getting pumped. 

“Good boy,” he said while patting me on my ass. 

We made our way to gym floor and started my training session. They stood on either side of me as I lifted, correcting my form as I went. Once again, their deep voices lulled me into a trance, my mind focusing only on lifting weight. I could feel my muscles swelling as the weight and intensity increased. Before I knew it, I had finished the session. My back and biceps were on fire.

“Great job, Josh! Your back is looking yoked!” exclaimed Tony from behind me while putting his hands all over my back. He moved closer and I could feel a bulge press slightly into my backside.

“Fuck, man, your guns are looking big!” cried Terrell from the front. “Let’s see them. Give us a double bi!”

Hesitantly, I raised both my arms and flexed. They had never felt so swollen before. His eyes lit up as he moved closer to feel them.

“Thatta boy!” he said squeezing my arms while gently pressing his pecs and bulge into me. I waivered and felt like I was about to pass out. 

“Easy there, Josh! You ok?” Terrell released my arms and held me by my waist. 

“Yeah, just a little wiped out from the workout.” I wiped the pouring sweat from my forehead. 

“Looks like you need to eat. Wanna grab a bite to eat with us?” Tony asked.

“Uh, sure,” I replied, still unsteady from the intense workout. “I gotta shower first, though.”

“No problem. We’ll wait for you by the front desk.” He patted me on my ass as I headed to the locker room. 

I quickly showered and got dressed. I was half expecting them to be gone when I came out, but there they were, still looking massive. I couldn’t believe my luck.

We headed down the block to a small restaurant and found a booth to sit in. I sat on one side where Terrell joined me. Tony sat across from us. Both guys were so big, they couldn’t fit on one side together. Even with my much smaller build, Terrell still crowded me as his large arms sat against mine. My dick pitched a tent in my pants. 

After we perused the menu, the waiter came over and his eyes widened as he looked at Tony and Terrell. I could see his dick move in his pants. “Um, what’ll you guys have?”

Looking at the menu, Terrell ordered. “I’ll have the whole chicken, two orders of rice, and two orders of steamed broccoli.” I gulped at the thought of eating that much food in one sitting. 

Tony chimed in, “Yeah, I’ll have the same.”

“Wow, you guys are hungry!” the waiter marveled.

“Well, you gotta eat to get big,” boasted Tony as he flexed a bicep. The waiter balked at the size of Tony’s arm. 

Then the waiter turned to look at me. “Um, I guess I’ll have…”

Terrell interrupted. “Why don’t you start him out with half of what we ordered, and we’ll go from there.” I looked stunned. Why did he order for me? 

“All right, I’ll bring it out when it’s ready!” He turned and went to the kitchen, adjusting his pants along the way. 

I was about to speak up, when Terrell turned to me, his big, brown eyes boring a hole through me as he spoke. “I didn’t want you to lose any of the gains you made today, so I ordered you the best and healthiest option here. I hope you don’t mind?” All resistance faded in me as he said that.

“I don’t mind. You know what’s best for building muscle,” I acquiesced.

He smiled and patted my leg. “Good boy.”

Tony rested his elbows on the table and leaned in, his arms flexing as he did so. “You did great today Josh. We think you have the potential to get big. That is, if you want to.”

“Yeah, I do. I’ve always wanted to be big. But I’ve never been able to grow past a certain point.”

“We can help you if you like. We’ve been looking for a boy to train and you have the determination, seriousness, and looks that we require. Would you like us to train you?” His arms flexed some more. My cock hardened and shifted in my pants.

“Yeah, I’d love that, but I can’t afford trainers right now. I’m just a barista at a coffee shop!” 

They both laughed. “No, we don’t want your money! But, there are some things we would require from you.” The muscles on his big arms rippled, from his forearms to the top of his delts. I got a little lightheaded. 

“Like what?” I was excited about the prospect of training with them all the time and getting bigger. 

Terrell chimed in. “Well, you would have to do everything that we tell you to do. But, you’ve already proven that you can take direction, so that’s good.” He squeezed my leg with his hand, grazing the hardon in my pants as he did so. “And we would need to monitor your bodybuilding progress closely. Like making sure you eat and sleep enough, that you’re taking the right supplements, and taking proper care of your body.”

I got even harder hearing Terrell say those words. I had always wanted someone to train me and make me bigger.

“So that would require you moving in with us. We have a large brownstone where you would have your own room and privacy. It’s not that far from here.”

My mouth dropped open. They wanted me to move in with them? I just met them yesterday!

“Um, wow, that’s a lot to take in. I don’t know…”

Tony reached under the table and grabbed my leg. “You can think about it. But we would pay for everything: room and board, food, and supplements. All you have to do is workout, cook and prep food, and grow. You wouldn’t have to work. We just want to make sure you grow as big as possible.”

They were both looking at me and I didn’t know what to say. Could I just uproot my life and move in with these guys? But the idea was awfully tempting. I hated my job, I lived in a crappy apartment with a lousy roommate, and I always wanted to be big. Plus, I would get to spend time with two incredibly hot muscle daddies!

“You know what, that actually sounds great to me. I’ll do it!” 

They both cheered. “Perfect, we can head over to our place right after we eat!” Terrell said just as the food arrived. We all dug in and happily devoured our meals.

To Be Continued

Damn this is hot. Want to see how big these daddies can make him get to. 

• Like 4

Part 4

The next morning, I woke up in my new bedroom and felt well rested. As I got up, I realized I hadn’t brought a change of clothes with me, so I thought I’d have to wear the same thing I wore yesterday. But I didn’t see my clothes anywhere. But there was a t-shirt and gym shorts lying on top of the dresser. They looked to be in my size, so I put them on. 

I headed downstairs and the scent of cooking food wafted up my nose. It smelled great and my stomach rumbled. I was famished. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Tony and Terrell busily cooking, wearing only aprons. The top of the apron barley covered their massive pecs and their giant muscle assess were on full display. 

They greeted me with smiles, flexed their huge arms, and said, “Good morning, son!” 

“Good morning, Daddies!” I returned. 

“We thought we’d let you sleep in on your first day. But from now on, you’ll be doing most of the cooking and food prep. You got that, son?” said Tony.

“Yes, Sir,” I replied obediently. 

Terrell turned to me and said, “Breakfast is ready, son. Have a seat.”

We all sat down to eat the large amount of food that they had prepared. I was really hungry and devoured my entire plate. “That was delicious. Thank you, Daddies!”

“You’re welcome, son. But that was only your first plate of food. You need to eat a lot more if you’re going to get big like us,” Terrell said as he slowly flexed his pecs. “Go serve yourself some more food.” I got hard watching the muscle striations move up his chest. 

“Yes, Sir.” I filled my plate up again, thinking there was no way I could eat a whole other serving of food. I sat back down to eat, but struggled half way through. 

“C’mon, son. Finish up your plate.” Terrell continued to flex his chest and I stared at it while I forced the remaining food down my throat. “Good boy.” They both looked pleased. My stomach felt bloated, but my muscles began to swell a little. I felt pumped from the food. 

“You’re gonna need that food to fuel your workout later,” Tony remarked. “You can clean up the kitchen, then rest for a bit before your training. We’ll come get you when it’s time.” They both excused themselves and waddled back upstairs, their glutes flexing as they moved. 

I cleaned the kitchen, then headed to the living room to watch some tv. Muscle magazines covered the coffee table and stacks of bodybuilding books lay on shelves. I turned on the tv and a training video came on. Two huge bodybuilders were demonstrating the proper technique for squats. My dick hardened as I sat and watched them. 

A little time passed and then I heard a deep voice say, “Ok, son, it’s time to go workout!” I looked up to see Tony and Terrell dressed in stringer tanks and tight shorts. I jumped up and moved over to them. 

“I just have to get my gym ID first,” I noted.

“Oh, we’re not going to the gym today. We have our own down on the lower level,” said Terrell. I followed them downstairs and into a small, but well supplied gym, the walls lined with mirrors. I couldn’t believe that they had their own professional looking gym at home. “You ready to work some legs today, son?”

“Yes, Sir.”

They loaded the bar with 25-pound plates on each side and guided me through a set of squats. Tony stood behind me. “Ok, go down as deep as you can. I’ll be right behind you, making sure you stay steady.” I bent my legs and lowered myself down. “Go lower. I got you,” he encouraged. I lowered some more and could feel Tony’s cock press into my ass. “That’s it, right there. Do it again.” My dick thickened as I continued to squat, landing on Tony’s cock each time. “Good boy!” he praised, when I finished the set. 

The two of them trained me on legs for the next hour. By the end, my legs felt like jello and I wanted to throw up. 

“Good job, son! Your legs are looking bigger than before. Let’s see you flex them!” said Terrell. I stood up, not sure how to show off my legs. “Let me show you.” Terrell wobbled his massive thigh, then tightened it, showing off all the thick muscles. I drooled at the sight. He turned to the side and flexed his hamstrings and glutes, all popping with muscle. I tried to replicate what he had done, but I felt weak and nearly fell over. He caught me and set me down on the floor. 

“Easy, son! I guess we really put you through the wringer! Why don’t you go grab a protein shake out of the fridge and then take a shower. We’re going do our work out why you do that.”

I nodded and practically crawled up the stairs while listening to the sounds of clanking weights and grunting muscle daddies.

Part 5 is below

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, muscleson said:

Part 4

The next morning, I woke up in my new bedroom and felt well rested. As I got up, I realized I hadn’t brought a change of clothes with me, so I thought I’d have to wear the same thing I wore yesterday. But I didn’t see my clothes anywhere. But there was a t-shirt and gym shorts lying on top of the dresser. They looked to be in my size, so I put them on. 

I headed downstairs and the scent of cooking food wafted up my nose. It smelled great and my stomach rumbled. I was famished. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Tony and Terrell busily cooking, wearing only aprons. The top of the apron barley covered their massive pecs and their giant muscle assess were on full display. 

They greeted me with smiles, flexed their huge arms, and said, “Good morning, son!” 

“Good morning, Daddies!” I returned. 

“We thought we’d let you sleep in on your first day. But from now on, you’ll be doing most of the cooking and food prep. You got that, son?” said Tony.

“Yes, Sir,” I replied obediently. 

Terrell turned to me and said, “Breakfast is ready, son. Have a seat.”

We all sat down to eat the large amount of food that they had prepared. I was really hungry and devoured my entire plate. “That was delicious. Thank you, Daddies!”

“You’re welcome, son. But that was only your first plate of food. You need to eat a lot more if you’re going to get big like us,” Terrell said as he slowly flexed his pecs. “Go serve yourself some more food.” I got hard watching the muscle striations move up his chest. 

“Yes, Sir.” I filled my plate up again, thinking there was no way I could eat a whole other serving of food. I sat back down to eat, but struggled half way through. 

“C’mon, son. Finish up your plate.” Terrell continued to flex his chest and I stared at it while I forced the remaining food down my throat. “Good boy.” They both looked pleased. My stomach felt bloated, but my muscles began to swell a little. I felt pumped from the food. 

“You’re gonna need that food to fuel your workout later,” Tony remarked. “You can clean up the kitchen, then rest for a bit before your training. We’ll come get you when it’s time.” They both excused themselves and waddled back upstairs, their glutes flexing as they moved. 

I cleaned the kitchen, then headed to the living room to watch some tv. Muscle magazines covered the coffee table and stacks of bodybuilding books lay on shelves. I turned on the tv and a training video came on. Two huge bodybuilders were demonstrating the proper technique for squats. My dick hardened as I sat and watched them. 

A little time passed and then I heard a deep voice say, “Ok, son, it’s time to go workout!” I looked up to see Tony and Terrell dressed in stringer tanks and tight shorts. I jumped up and moved over to them. 

“I just have to get my gym ID first,” I noted.

“Oh, we’re not going to the gym today. We have our own down on the lower level,” said Terrell. I followed them downstairs and into a small, but well supplied gym, the walls lined with mirrors. I couldn’t believe that they had their own professional looking gym at home. “You ready to work some legs today, son?”

“Yes, Sir.”

They loaded the bar with 25-pound plates on each side and guided me through a set of squats. Tony stood behind me. “Ok, go down as deep as you can. I’ll be right behind you, making sure you stay steady.” I bent my legs and lowered myself down. “Go lower. I got you,” he encouraged. I lowered some more and could feel Tony’s cock press into my ass. “That’s it, right there. Do it again.” My dick thickened as I continued to squat, landing on Tony’s cock each time. “Good boy!” he praised, when I finished the set. 

The two of them trained me on legs for the next hour. By the end, my legs felt like jello and I wanted to throw up. 

“Good job, son! Your legs are looking bigger than before. Let’s see you flex them!” said Terrell. I stood up, not sure how to show off my legs. “Let me show you.” Terrell wobbled his massive thigh, then tightened it, showing off all the thick muscles. I drooled at the sight. He turned to the side and flexed his hamstrings and glutes, all popping with muscle. I tried to replicate what he had done, but I felt weak and nearly fell over. He caught me and set me down on the floor. 

“Easy, son! I guess we really put you through the wringer! Why don’t you go grab a protein shake out of the fridge and then take a shower. We’re going do our work out why you do that.”

I nodded and practically crawled up the stairs while listening to the sounds of clanking weights and grunting muscle daddies.

To be continued...

This story is incredibly hot 

• Like 2