My Two Muscle Daddies - Part 10 now posted

muscleson

Part 5

After I cleaned up, I laid on my bed to recuperate from the brutal leg work out my daddies had put me through. My legs were so swollen, I could barely move them. They actually did look bigger than before. Just then, a deep bass of a voice said, “Hey, son. How’re your legs doing?”

“They’re toast, Daddy,” I replied to Tony. He was drenched in sweat. His stringer tank clung to his big, round pecs and jutting muscle gut. His ab muscles protruded as he breathed in. I got a chub just staring at them. “Good, that’s what we want to hear. We need our boy growing all the time!” He adjusted his cock in his tight shorts and sauntered off with Terrell up to their room.

The rest of the day we ate, slept and watched bodybuilding videos. While I was cleaning up after dinner, Terrell said to me, “When you finish up, why don’t you come up to our room.” I got excited. Not long after, I went upstairs and into their master suite. It took up the whole floor. A king-size bed, chairs and couch sat at one end and a bathroom and walk-in closet on the other. Large mirrors lay on either side of the bed. A bodybuilding video was playing on a large tv on a wall. 

Tony and Terrell were already in there, wearing nothing but posing trunks. They looked super pumped from their leg work out earlier. Tony was standing in front of one of the mirrors flexing. He was doing a front lat spread and his lats looked wide and thick. His cock was hard and pushed the fabric of the poser. I got hard just seeing that. His eye caught mine and he smiled. 

Terrell came over to me, his dick also hard and bulging in his poser. “We’re going to teach you some poses, since you had a difficult time doing that earlier today. You’ll need to put this on.” He handed me a blue poser. I stripped, revealing my hard cock, then slid the posers on, stuffing my dick inside. “Good boy.” 

He brought me over to the mirror where Tony was posing. I still felt tiny compared to them. “Ok, we’re going to start with the front lat spread. That’s what Tony is doing now, so copy him.” I put my hands above my hips and tried to flare out my lats. It didn’t look right. Terrell moved closer to adjust my arms. His large pecs brushed against my arm and his cock grazed my leg. My dick twitched. “There, now try that.” This time my lats flared out more prominently, making my eyes widen. I couldn’t believe how they big they looked. “That’s a good boy!” he said feeling my lats. 

“Now let’s try a double bi.” Tony raised his beefy arms and flexed them. His biceps rose into a big round peak, veins popping when he squeezed. I did the same and raised my arms and flexed. Terrell moved my arms and shoulders. “There, that’s it, son.” He grabbed my biceps and squeezed them. “Good boy, your arms are already looking and feeling bigger than yesterday.” As he inspected my arms, his muscle gut pressed into my stomach and his hard dick bumped by cock. 

We continued through several other poses, with me copying Tony while Terrell corrected my form. I was hard the whole time and pre-cum started to leak onto my poser, making a dark stain where the head of my dick was. I could see my daddies’ dicks throb as well. I was exhausted by the end, not realizing how strenuous posing actually was. Tony looked at me. “Good job, son. We can work on some more posing later.”

“Ok, thanks for your help Daddies. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.” I started to leave, but Tony grabbed my hand. “Oh, we’re not done, son.” I froze in my tracks. “It’s time for you to worship your muscle daddies, now.” My dick practically popped out of my poser. 

Terrell waddled over, carrying a bottle of oil. “Yes, son. We need you to worship our muscles and feel how big and strong they are. Can you do that son?” 

“Yes, Sir.” I had been waiting to do this the moment I saw them working out at the gym. My hands trembled a little bit. I had never felt a man this big before in my life.

“Good boy. First, take this oil and rub it all over us. Cover our entire bodies.” Terrell handed me the bottle, then went into a standing relaxed pose, his arms out to his sides, lats flared, and pecs flexed. I poured some oil into my hands and began rubbing it on his massive pecs. As soon as my hand touched his chest, my dick pulsed and leaked more pre-cum. They felt amazing. His pec muscles were thick and dense. He flexed as I rubbed the oil on him and looked me in the eyes. “That’s it, son, feel how big your Daddy is.” 

I covered his massive chest, then moved on to his muscle gut. His stomach looked like a turtle shell; round, hard, and stacked with ab muscles. My hand would graze his hard dick as I lathered his belly in oil, until it was fully covered and shiny. The shine showed off his muscles even more.

I continued down to his massive tree trunk legs, feeling every contour in his quads and hamstrings. His legs were so thick, I could barely get in between them, they almost crushed my hands. His big calves bulged at my touch. I finished off his lower half, by slathering his big, round glutes in oil. It sat like a shelf on his lower back that I could practically rest the bottle of oil on.

I moved up his thick, wide back being completely covered in its shadow. It felt so dense and strong. His lats flexed as I covered them, almost trapping my hands between his arms. I followed his bulging traps up to his thick neck.

Then I worked my way down his bowling ball delts, which wrapped around his back to his chest. His triceps and biceps were massive, which were bigger than my head. Then I finished his body by oiling his thick forearms and big hands. His whole body was amazing, from head to toe. 

“Good boy. Now oil up your other Daddy.” I did the same to Tony, covering all 280 pounds of pure muscle.  
When I finished, he raised an arm and flexed. “Feel it son. Feel how big your Daddy’s arms are.” I could barely wrap my hands around it, it was so big. The muscle was hard and veiny. He raised the other arm and flexed and I put my other hand on that one as well. “Hold on tight to both of biceps and don’t let go, son.” He raised his arms higher, picking up off the ground, barely trying. My body rested against his, with my hard dick pressing into his muscle gut, nestling between ab muscles. He flexed his abs, squeezing my cock. “That’s a good boy.”

He lowered me back down, then pressed my face into his enormous pecs. I rubbed my face and hands all over them, feeling the dense layers of muscle. I was getting oil all over me, but I didn’t care. “Do you like that, son? Do you like feeling your Daddy’s big chest?” I buried my face in his cleavage. “Oh, yes Daddy! I love it so much! You’re so fucking big Daddy!” He smiled. “That’s my good boy.”

Then I felt giant pecs, abs, and cock press into my backside. Terrell stood behind me and squeezed me against Tony. I was trapped in a wall of muscle, but loving every second of it. My cock exploded from feeling all that muscle. They both laughed. 

“That’s our good boy. Now I think it’s time to breed you.”

Part 6 below

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, muscleson said:

Part 5

After I cleaned up, I laid on my bed to recuperate from the brutal leg work out my daddies had put me through. My legs were so swollen, I could barely move them. They actually did look bigger than before. Just then, a deep bass of a voice said, “Hey, son. How’re your legs doing?”

“They’re toast, Daddy,” I replied to Tony. He was drenched in sweat. His stringer tank clung to his big, round pecs and jutting muscle gut. His ab muscles protruded as he breathed in. I got a chub just staring at them. “Good, that’s what we want to hear. We need our boy growing all the time!” He adjusted his cock in his tight shorts and sauntered off with Terrell up to their room.

The rest of the day we ate, slept and watched bodybuilding videos. While I was cleaning up after dinner, Terrell said to me, “When you finish up, why don’t you come up to our room.” I got excited. Not long after, I went upstairs and into their master suite. It took up the whole floor. A king-size bed, chairs and couch sat at one end and a bathroom and walk-in closet on the other. Large mirrors lay on either side of the bed. A bodybuilding video was playing on a large tv on a wall. 

Tony and Terrell were already in there, wearing nothing but posing trunks. They looked super pumped from their leg work out earlier. Tony was standing in front of one of the mirrors flexing. He was doing a front lat spread and his lats looked wide and thick. His cock was hard and pushed the fabric of the poser. I got hard just seeing that. His eye caught mine and he smiled. 

Terrell came over to me, his dick also hard and bulging in his poser. “We’re going to teach you some poses, since you had a difficult time doing that earlier today. You’ll need to put this on.” He handed me a blue poser. I stripped, revealing my hard cock, then slid the posers on, stuffing my dick inside. “Good boy.” 

He brought me over to the mirror where Tony was posing. I still felt tiny compared to them. “Ok, we’re going to start with the front lat spread. That’s what Tony is doing now, so copy him.” I put my hands above my hips and tried to flare out my lats. It didn’t look right. Terrell moved closer to adjust my arms. His large pecs brushed against my arm and his cock grazed my leg. My dick twitched. “There, now try that.” This time my lats flared out more prominently, making my eyes widen. I couldn’t believe how they big they looked. “That’s a good boy!” he said feeling my lats. 

“Now let’s try a double bi.” Tony raised his beefy arms and flexed them. His biceps rose into a big round peak, veins popping when he squeezed. I did the same and raised my arms and flexed. Terrell moved my arms and shoulders. “There, that’s it, son.” He grabbed my biceps and squeezed them. “Good boy, your arms are already looking and feeling bigger than yesterday.” As he inspected my arms, his muscle gut pressed into my stomach and his hard dick bumped by cock. 

We continued through several other poses, with me copying Tony while Terrell corrected my form. I was hard the whole time and pre-cum started to leak onto my poser, making a dark stain where the head of my dick was. I could see my daddies’ dicks throb as well. I was exhausted by the end, not realizing how strenuous posing actually was. Tony looked at me. “Good job, son. We can work on some more posing later.”

“Ok, thanks for your help Daddies. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.” I started to leave, but Tony grabbed my hand. “Oh, we’re not done, son.” I froze in my tracks. “It’s time for you to worship your muscle daddies, now.” My dick practically popped out of my poser. 

Terrell waddled over, carrying a bottle of oil. “Yes, son. We need you to worship our muscles and feel how big and strong they are. Can you do that son?” 

“Yes, Sir.” I had been waiting to do this the moment I saw them working out at the gym. My hands trembled a little bit. I had never felt a man this big before in my life.

“Good boy. First, take this oil and rub it all over us. Cover our entire bodies.” Terrell handed me the bottle, then went into a standing relaxed pose, his arms out to his sides, lats flared, and pecs flexed. I poured some oil into my hands and began rubbing it on his massive pecs. As soon as my hand touched his chest, my dick pulsed and leaked more pre-cum. They felt amazing. His pec muscles were thick and dense. He flexed as I rubbed the oil on him and looked me in the eyes. “That’s it, son, feel how big your Daddy is.” 

I covered his massive chest, then moved on to his muscle gut. His stomach looked like a turtle shell; round, hard, and stacked with ab muscles. My hand would graze his hard dick as I lathered his belly in oil, until it was fully covered and shiny. The shine showed off his muscles even more.

I continued down to his massive tree trunk legs, feeling every contour in his quads and hamstrings. His legs were so thick, I could barely get in between them, they almost crushed my hands. His big calves bulged at my touch. I finished off his lower half, by slathering his big, round glutes in oil. It sat like a shelf on his lower back that I could practically rest the bottle of oil on.

I moved up his thick, wide back being completely covered in its shadow. It felt so dense and strong. His lats flexed as I covered them, almost trapping my hands between his arms. I followed his bulging traps up to his thick neck.

Then I worked my way down his bowling ball delts, which wrapped around his back to his chest. His triceps and biceps were massive, which were bigger than my head. Then I finished his body by oiling his thick forearms and big hands. His whole body was amazing, from head to toe. 

“Good boy. Now oil up your other Daddy.” I did the same to Tony, covering all 280 pounds of pure muscle.  
When I finished, he raised an arm and flexed. “Feel it son. Feel how big your Daddy’s arms are.” I could barely wrap my hands around it, it was so big. The muscle was hard and veiny. He raised the other arm and flexed and I put my other hand on that one as well. “Hold on tight to both of biceps and don’t let go, son.” He raised his arms higher, picking up off the ground, barely trying. My body rested against his, with my hard dick pressing into his muscle gut, nestling between ab muscles. He flexed his abs, squeezing my cock. “That’s a good boy.”

He lowered me back down, then pressed my face into his enormous pecs. I rubbed my face and hands all over them, feeling the dense layers of muscle. I was getting oil all over me, but I didn’t care. “Do you like that, son? Do you like feeling your Daddy’s big chest?” I buried my face in his cleavage. “Oh, yes Daddy! I love it so much! You’re so fucking big Daddy!” He smiled. “That’s my good boy.”

Then I felt giant pecs, abs, and cock press into my backside. Terrell stood behind me and squeezed me against Tony. I was trapped in a wall of muscle, but loving every second of it. My cock exploded from feeling all that muscle. They both laughed. 

“That’s our good boy. Now I think it’s time to breed you.”

To be continued...

Damn hot🔥

• Like 2

This is turning out to be hotter than I expected.  Each new chapter draws me and keep wanting to read more.  Outstanding job and can't wait!

• Like 1

Part 6

Terrell and Tony continued to press against me, crushing me with their powerful muscles. I couldn’t move, but I loved feeling all that strong, thick muscle on me. Both their cocks throbbed and my dick hardened again. They squatted, still pressing me, then stood up and lifted me off the ground. My body convulsed in pleasure. While carrying me in between them, they moved over to the bed and laid down. Terrell reached around and hugged me, while Tony pulled me in, looking me in the eye. “We’re going to breed you with our roid cocks and mark you as our muscle boy with our roided seed. Would you like that, son?”

I gazed back into his big, brown eyes. “Yes, Sir. I want your roid cocks inside me and I want to feel your roided loads fill me up!”

“That’s our good boy!” He leaned in and began kissing me. I kissed him back, our tongues swirling passionately. My head started to spin from feeling all their muscles and the thought of two enormous muscle daddies breeding me with their roid cocks. 

Terrell grabbed me and laid me on my back. He pulled off my posers and stood up. His giant body loomed over me as he took off his posers, his big dick slapping against his roid gut. Pre-cum leaked from the head of his dick and he rubbed it around his cock, coating it. Kneeling on the bed, he lifted my legs and lowered his cock to my ass. He brought the head to my hole and slowly inserted it inside my ass. My body resisted as I felt a sharp pain at first. “Just relax, son. Focus on your breathing and relax.” His deep voice calmed me as I breathed. My hole slowly opened up and he pushed his dick in. I moaned in pleasure. “That’s a good boy. Take all of your Daddy’s dick.” 

He pushed his dick farther into my ass and moved his body further on top of mine. His handsome, bearded face looked me in the eyes. “That’s my good boy. This will be your first dose of roids, since our roided seed is going to fill you up and make you bigger. We’re going to make you huge, son. You’re going to be the biggest muscle boy around. Do you want that?” My body trembled at the idea of growing bigger from their roided seed. “Yes, Sir! I want you to make me huge! As big as you want!” He smiled and thrust his cock deeper inside me. “That’s a good boy.”

I moaned as Terrell continued to thrust his dick inside me. Tony sat next to me, feeling my body and kissing me. “That’s a good muscle boy. Take all of your Daddy’s dick.” Then, with one final thrust, Terrell was fully inside me. I screamed in ecstasy. “Fuck yeah, boy! Take all of that roid cock!” He laid there for a second, then wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight and stood up. I put my arms and legs around him and sat on his dick. I felt his big, strong arms as he moved my body up and down his roid cock. I could already feel the roided pre-cum filling my hole and spreading throughout my body. My muscles began to tingle and twitch. 

Terrell continued to pump his dick into my hole, grunting with each thrust. His grunts got louder and deeper as he manhandled my body on top of his cock. I was helpless in his strong grip, but I never felt so safe and secure in his arms. Then with a final thrust, shoved all the way inside me, he yelled, “FUCK YEAH, BOY!” A giant rush of roided cum filled me up, shooting deep inside me. I had never felt anything so amazing before. My whole body vibrated. My muscles began to burn and I screamed in pain. Terrell held me close, then I heard the sound of stretching skin as my muscles expanded. Terrell kissed me deeply. “That’s my muscle boy, grow for me!”

I wanted to collapse to the floor, but I felt a slab of meat press against my back. “You’re not done yet, son” My dick hardened even more. Tony grabbed me by my waist and ass and lifted me off of Terrell’s dripping dick. He turned me around and sat me right on his pulsing roid cock. It went all the way immediately. I wrapped my arms and legs around his massive body and kissed him. “That’s a good boy. You’re gonna take another load of roided cum from your other muscle Daddy.” He lifted me up and down his big dick, pumping my hole senseless. I succumbed and let him have his way with me. “Fuck yeah, boy, take your Daddy’s dick!”

Then, with one last thrust, his body tensed and he growled, “GRRRR!” I felt another wave of roided cum shoot through my body. It felt even more amazing as I lay limp in his arms. Shooting pain erupted through my muscles again, but I just laid there. Then the sound of stretching skin followed as my muscles expanded even more. “Fuck! That’s my growing muscle boy!” 

He set me down and my body felt heavier as my feet touched the floor. “C’mon boy, come look in the mirror and flex for us. Show off those new muscles,” Tony commanded.

I complied and moved in front of the mirror. It looked like I had gained an inch all over my body. I couldn’t believe it. I flexed my arms and my biceps popped. I did a front lat spread and my lats flared out even more. My chest looked rounder and bigger. My ass and legs were swole. I was ecstatic. I went into different poses as my muscle Daddies felt and explored my body. “Fuck, son! You are going to get so huge! Just wait until we really inject you with roids!” For the rest of the night, I laid between them as we felt each other's muscles. 

Part 7 is below

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2