My Two Muscle Daddies - Part 10 now posted

muscleson

10 hours ago, muscleson said:

Part 9

Just as we reached the top of the stairs, we heard a loud smack. The door to the bedroom was cracked, so we peered in. Tony and Terrell were standing in the room naked, facing each other. Tony had his arms down to his side, his chest puffed out, and his dick erect while Terrell had his arms raised, his hands in fists, and his dick erect as well.

Terrell then threw a punch that landed hard on Tony’s massive chest, making a loud smack. Tony smiled as he flexed his pecs. “Yeah, Daddy!” he bellowed in a deep voice. “But I barely felt that one.” Terrell smirked, threw another punch, this one landing even harder and louder. Tony flexed some more, his chest rippling. I got hard watching this and saw Justin get hard as well. Terrell punched Tony’s chest a few more times. “That’s it, Daddy! Show me how tough you are!” He continued to pummel his pecs as Tony flexed, rebuffing all the hits.

Terrell finally relented, then relaxed his arms and stuck his thick chest out. “Now hit me.” Tony pulled his arm back and pounded Terrell’s pecs with a loud smack. Terrell stood his ground, laughing. Tony pounded on Terrell’s chest some more. “Smack! Smack! Smack!” The sound of muscle getting hit, turned me on. Justin started stroking his cock while watching these two giant men wail on each other. 

“Now punch my roid gut!” Terrell ordered, while scrunching his abs. Tony lowered his arm and landed a hard punch on his turtle shell gut. It looked like he hit a brick wall. He continued to pound on his gut, with Terrell’s gut refusing to budge an inch. They eventually swapped places and Tony took the same beating to his gut. Same result. Both men were huge and hard as rocks. I started rubbing my own dick.

“Fuck, that new batch of roids really is stronger!” remarked Tony. He began flexing his arms. “Look how big my arms are after that injection!” Terrell felt them. “Fuck yeah, Daddy! They are bigger. Check out mine!” He raised his arms into a double bi and Tony worshipped them as well. They both did look a little bigger. My dick throbbed at the sight of these two massive daddies.

Their big bodies collided with one another while they flexed and worshipped each other’s muscles. They grunted and flexed for a while, each hitting different poses. Both their dicks were leaking pre-cum all over. I could smell the roid soaked cum wafting through the door. I wanted to lick it up so bad. By the way Justin was drooling, I think he wanted to, too.

After they flexed and posed for some time, Tony laid on his back on the bed. Terrell moved over to him, his dick dripping. He grabbed Tony’s legs and put them over his beefy shoulders. With one thrust, he shoved his dick right into Tony’s hole. Tony moaned, “Fuck, Daddy! Your dick feels so good! Give it to me!” Terrell rocked his hips back and forth, fucking Tony’s meaty ass with his big dick. 

He picked the pace up and began flexing his arms and chest while holding Tony’s legs. “That’s it, Daddy, take all of my roid dick!” His balls began smacking Tony’s ass, making a loud sound. He fucked him even harder and continued to flex. “FUCK YEAH, DADDY!” With one last thrust, he unleashed a giant roided load inside of Tony. He moaned and convulsed in pleasure as the roided seed filled him up. “FUCK, DADDY!” he howled. He pulled off of Terrell’s dick and stood up unsteadily. His body swayed as the sound of stretching skin filled the air. His muscles pulsed, then expanded right in front of us. His body swelled until he looked he had gained 20 pounds. He was now 300 pounds of pure muscle. I couldn’t believe it. I wanted to worship him so badly. 

Tony looked at himself in the mirror and smirked. “Fuck yeah, Daddy! Wait ‘til the boys see this!” He flexed both arms. Then he looked at Terrell. “Now it’s your turn. Come sit on my dick while worshipping me.” Tony laid on his back and Terrell sat right on his throbbing dick. He moved up and down while pounding on Tony’s even bigger chest. Tony flexed for him, showing off the new thickness. “Fuck yeah, Daddy, feel how much bigger my chest is.” Terrell could barely stand it, when Tony unleashed his own roided load inside of him. Both moaned in ecstasy. 

Suddenly, Terrell howled as his muscles bulged and grew. He stood up and his body ballooned. He had gained 20 pounds as well and was now a 300-pound behemoth. He flexed in the mirror. “Yeah, those roids really are stronger. We’ll have to thank Joe later.” He continued to flex, while Tony joined him. 

Justin and I shot our loads all over the door and let out gasps. Both of them turned and Tony opened the door. “What’s this?” We stood up bashfully. I expected them to get mad, but they both smiled. “Well, it looks like we weren’t the only ones who grew!” Justin and I stood there for a second, forgetting about our own growth spurts. “Oh, yeah, Daddies. Check it out!” Justin flexed his arms and then I happily did the same. Tony and Terrell felt our bodies, excited by our new mass. “Those are our good boys! We’re so proud of you!” said Terrell. “Why don’t we all go out to dinner and celebrate our new gains!” 

To be continued…

🔥🔥🔥

• Like 4

On 2021. 7. 29. at 오전 9시 39분, muscleson said:

Part 9

Just as we reached the top of the stairs, we heard a loud smack. The door to the bedroom was cracked, so we peered in. Tony and Terrell were standing in the room naked, facing each other. Tony had his arms down to his side, his chest puffed out, and his dick erect while Terrell had his arms raised, his hands in fists, and his dick erect as well.

Terrell then threw a punch that landed hard on Tony’s massive chest, making a loud smack. Tony smiled as he flexed his pecs. “Yeah, Daddy!” he bellowed in a deep voice. “But I barely felt that one.” Terrell smirked, threw another punch, this one landing even harder and louder. Tony flexed some more, his chest rippling. I got hard watching this and saw Justin get hard as well. Terrell punched Tony’s chest a few more times. “That’s it, Daddy! Show me how tough you are!” He continued to pummel his pecs as Tony flexed, rebuffing all the hits.

Terrell finally relented, then relaxed his arms and stuck his thick chest out. “Now hit me.” Tony pulled his arm back and pounded Terrell’s pecs with a loud smack. Terrell stood his ground, laughing. Tony pounded on Terrell’s chest some more. “Smack! Smack! Smack!” The sound of muscle getting hit, turned me on. Justin started stroking his cock while watching these two giant men wail on each other. 

“Now punch my roid gut!” Terrell ordered, while scrunching his abs. Tony lowered his arm and landed a hard punch on his turtle shell gut. It looked like he hit a brick wall. He continued to pound on his gut, with Terrell’s gut refusing to budge an inch. They eventually swapped places and Tony took the same beating to his gut. Same result. Both men were huge and hard as rocks. I started rubbing my own dick.

“Fuck, that new batch of roids really is stronger!” remarked Tony. He began flexing his arms. “Look how big my arms are after that injection!” Terrell felt them. “Fuck yeah, Daddy! They are bigger. Check out mine!” He raised his arms into a double bi and Tony worshipped them as well. They both did look a little bigger. My dick throbbed at the sight of these two massive daddies.

Their big bodies collided with one another while they flexed and worshipped each other’s muscles. They grunted and flexed for a while, each hitting different poses. Both their dicks were leaking pre-cum all over. I could smell the roid soaked cum wafting through the door. I wanted to lick it up so bad. By the way Justin was drooling, I think he wanted to, too.

After they flexed and posed for some time, Tony laid on his back on the bed. Terrell moved over to him, his dick dripping. He grabbed Tony’s legs and put them over his beefy shoulders. With one thrust, he shoved his dick right into Tony’s hole. Tony moaned, “Fuck, Daddy! Your dick feels so good! Give it to me!” Terrell rocked his hips back and forth, fucking Tony’s meaty ass with his big dick. 

그는 속도를 높이고 토니의 다리를 잡고 팔과 가슴을 구부리기 시작했다. "그게 다야 아빠, 내 로이드 거시기 다 가져가!" 그의 공이 토니의 엉덩이를 때리기 시작했고, 큰 소리가 났다. 그는 그를 더 세게 구타하고 계속 구부렸다. "젠장 예, 아빠!" 마지막 한 번으로 그는 토니 안의 거대한 로이드 하중을 방출했습니다. 로이드 씨앗이 그를 채우자 그는 신음하고 쾌락에 경련을 일으켰습니다. "젠장, 아빠!" 그는 짖었다. 그는 Terrell의 거시기를 떼어내고 불안정하게 일어섰다. 피부가 늘어지는 소리가 공기를 가득 채우자 그의 몸이 흔들렸다. 그의 근육은 맥박을 뛴 다음 우리 바로 앞에서 팽창했습니다. 그의 몸은 그가 20파운드가 쪘다고 볼 때까지 부풀어 올랐다. 그는 이제 300파운드의 순수한 근육이 되었습니다. 나는 그것을 믿을 수 없었다. 나는 그를 몹시 숭배하고 싶었다. 

토니는 거울에 비친 자신을 보며 씩 웃었다. "젠장 예, 아빠! 애들이 이걸 볼 때까지 기다려!” 그는 두 팔을 구부렸다. 그리고는 테렐을 바라보았다. “이제 당신 차례입니다. 나를 숭배하면서 내 성기에 앉으십시오.” Tony는 등을 대고 눕고 Terrell은 그의 욱신거리는 거시기에 앉았습니다. 토니의 더 큰 가슴을 두드리며 위아래로 움직였다. 토니는 그를 위해 몸을 구부리며 새로운 두께를 과시했다. "젠장, 아빠, 내 가슴이 얼마나 더 큰지 느껴봐." 테렐은 토니가 그 안에 있는 자신의 짐을 풀어놓았을 때 간신히 참을 수 있었다. 둘 다 황홀경에 신음했다. 

갑자기, Terrell은 그의 근육이 부풀어 오르고 커지면서 울부짖었습니다. 그는 일어서서 몸이 부풀어 올랐다. 그는 20파운드도 늘었고 이제 300파운드의 거물이 되었습니다. 그는 거울에 몸을 구부렸다. "그래, 그 로이드들은 정말 강해. 우리는 나중에 Joe에게 감사해야 할 것입니다.” 토니가 합류하는 동안 그는 계속해서 몸을 구부렸다. 

Justin과 나는 문 전체에 우리 짐을 쏘고 헐떡거렸습니다. 둘 다 돌아섰고 토니가 문을 열었다. "이게 뭐야?" 우리는 수줍게 일어섰다. 나는 그들이 화를 낼 것이라고 예상했지만 둘 다 미소를 지었다. "글쎄, 우리만 성장한 것은 아닌 것 같군!" 저스틴과 나는 우리 자신의 급격한 성장을 잊고 잠시 서 있었습니다. “아, 네, 아빠들. 확인 해봐!" Justin은 팔을 구부렸고 나는 행복하게 똑같이 했습니다. Tony와 Terrell은 우리의 새로운 질량에 흥분한 우리의 몸을 느꼈습니다. "우리 착한 녀석들! 우리는 당신이 자랑스럽습니다!” 테렐이 말했다. "우리 모두 저녁 식사를 하고 우리의 새로운 성과를 축하하지 않겠습니까!" 

계속하려면…

♥♥♥♥♥♥

On 8/5/2021 at 2:07 PM, CMiller said:

We appreciate you posting your work here. We've been around for awhile and don't plan on going anywhere. 

On 7/5/2021 at 10:54 AM, Freaker2 said:

A man who knows what he wants and needs and

knows where he's going. But he particularly knows it's not the destination but the ride.

• 1 month later...

Part 10

We all got dressed in Under Armour polos and jeans and headed to a neighborhood steak house. Everyone’s clothes fit extra tight since we all had just gained some new muscle mass. We walked down the sidewalk in pairs, Tony with Justin and Terrell with me. The daddies each had an arm draped over our shoulders, their hands resting on our chests. I could feel the extra muscle that Terrell had put on and it turned me on. My arm slipped around his waist and it rested on his thick glutes, bouncing as he waddled. He pulled me in close, squeezing me with his brute strength. I flexed in response, trying not to get crushed by his powerful arm. “That’s my good boy,” he whispered deeply in my ear while patting me on my chest. 

When we arrived at the restaurant, the host looked at us and audibly gasped. “G-good evening gentlemen! I’d say a table for four, but you look like you could use a table for six. You’re all so big!” 

Tony chuckled, “That’s right, we are big!” He flexed his arm right in front of the host’s face. 

The man blushed. “Um, yes, well, follow me,” he sputtered and led us to a large booth while adjusting his pants. I sat with Terrell on one side and Tony and Justin sat on the other. 

“I’m starving! I can’t let these gains go to waste,” moaned Justin as he flexed his outstretched arms, veins popping out all over. 

Tony grabbed them and felt them up. “That’s right, son. You need to eat a ton so you can keep growing.” 

Justin smile cockily at Tony. “Yeah, so I can grow as big as you Daddy.”

Tony leaned in and kissed Justin. “That’s my good boy.”

Terrell was busy looking at the menu. “Do you know what you want son?” he asked me while patting my thigh. 

I was starving, too. My stomach ached, even though I had eaten not that long ago. But I had just put on another inch of muscle all over my body, so I needed to fuel up. “It all looks so good Daddy. I think I want a sirloin steak and baked potato.” 

He squeezed my leg and I flexed my quad muscles for him, enjoying his touch. “Good, that’s what I’m gonna get as well.” 

A slender waiter came over to our table and looked at us with giant eyes. “Um, how are you big guys doing this evening?” 

Tony smirked and bounced his pecs in his tight polo. “Us big guys are doing just great!” 

The waiter laughed nervously while his pants sported a bulge. “Can I get you started with some drinks?” 

Tony and Terrell exchanged looks and smiled. “Sure, bring us all a round of a whiskeys,” Terrell said. 

The waiter left and soon returned with a tray of cocktails. We each grabbed one and clinked our glasses. “To our new gains!” we toasted. I took a sip and felt my mouth burn, followed by a nice warmth filling up my body. Terrell wrapped his arm around me and I sunk into him, resting my head on his pec. 

The waiter reappeared, still sporting a nice bulge. “You big fellas know what you’d like to order?”

“Yeah, I think we’re going to get twelve 30-ounce New York Sirloins, twelve baked potatoes, a Caesar salad for twelve, and four baskets of bread, please,” ordered Tony. 

The waiter’s eyes bulged. “Wow, you sure are hungry!”

“We have to eat if we’re gonna get big!” Tony raised both his arms and flexed. A dark stain appeared on the bulge in waiter’s pants. He quickly covered it with his hands, hoping we didn’t notice.

“I-I’ll get that started for you right away,” he stammered and walked away.

Justin laughed. “Jeez, Daddy, you made him shoot before we even got our food!”

After some time of sipping our drinks and cuddling with each other, the food arrived. We hungrily dug in. No one said a word as we devoured the giant meal. Just the sound of chewing, groans, and grunts emanated from our booth. 

Eating all that food caused my stomach to expand and push out my gut. I could feel the rest of my body swell from all those calories. My muscles expanded as I felt heavier and heavier and my clothes tightened and stretched. I looked around and saw that Terrell, Tony, and Justin were all bloated as well. Everyone moaned in ecstasy as the swelling continued along with the sound of ripping fabric. 

Our muscles and guts also began against the table. Terrell’s and Tony’s roid guts were especially big and began to exert pressure on the wooden table, making it creak and crack. Both daddies growled and let out their turtle shell guts at full force, instantly crushing the table. “CRASH!” Plates and glasses went flying all over the place. Everyone in the restaurant turned to look. We sat there stunned, looking much bigger as our giant muscles were on full display since our clothes had also torn to shreds.

Our waiter rushed over. “Oh dear, is everyone all right?”

Terrell rubbed his muscle belly. “I think so. I guess your table and our clothes couldn’t handle all our mass. Sorry about that!”

The waiter was sporting another chub. “Don’t worry about it! We can replace the table easily enough. Perhaps you’d like some complimentary towels to wear on the way out?” We all laughed and soon left to go home and really celebrate all our gains.

• Like 17

On 9/18/2021 at 7:04 PM, muscleson said:

. “Don’t worry about it! We can replace the table easily enough. Perhaps you’d like some complimentary towels to wear on the way o

LMAOOOOO

What a continuation.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...