My Two Muscle Daddies - Part 10 now posted

muscleson

9 hours ago, muscleson said:

Part 6

Terrell and Tony continued to press against me, crushing me with their powerful muscles. I couldn’t move, but I loved feeling all that strong, thick muscle on me. Both their cocks throbbed and my dick hardened again. They squatted, still pressing me, then stood up and lifted me off the ground. My body convulsed in pleasure. While carrying me in between them, they moved over to the bed and laid down. Terrell reached around and hugged me, while Tony pulled me in, looking me in the eye. “We’re going to breed you with our roid cocks and mark you as our muscle boy with our roided seed. Would you like that, son?”

I gazed back into his big, brown eyes. “Yes, Sir. I want your roid cocks inside me and I want to feel your roided loads fill me up!”

“That’s our good boy!” He leaned in and began kissing me. I kissed him back, our tongues swirling passionately. My head started to spin from feeling all their muscles and the thought of two enormous muscle daddies breeding me with their roid cocks. 

Terrell grabbed me and laid me on my back. He pulled off my posers and stood up. His giant body loomed over me as he took off his posers, his big dick slapping against his roid gut. Pre-cum leaked from the head of his dick and he rubbed it around his cock, coating it. Kneeling on the bed, he lifted my legs and lowered his cock to my ass. He brought the head to my hole and slowly inserted it inside my ass. My body resisted as I felt a sharp pain at first. “Just relax, son. Focus on your breathing and relax.” His deep voice calmed as I breathed. My hole slowly opened up and he pushed his dick in. I moaned in pleasure. “That’s a good boy. Take all of your Daddy’s dick.” 

He pushed his dick farther into my ass and moved his body further on top of mine. His handsome, bearded face looked me in the eyes. “That’s my good boy. This will be your first dose of roids, since our roided seed is going to fill you up and make you bigger. We’re going to make you huge, son. You’re going to be the biggest muscle boy around. Do you want that?” My body trembled at the idea of growing bigger from their roided seed. “Yes, Sir! I want you to make me huge! As big as you want!” He smiled and thrust his cock deeper inside me. “That’s a good boy.”

I moaned as Terrell continued to thrust his dick inside me. Tony sat next to me, feeling my body and kissing me. “That’s a good muscle boy. Take all of your Daddy’s dick.” Then, with one final thrust, Terrell was fully inside me. I screamed in ecstasy. “Fuck yeah, boy! Take all of that roid cock!” He laid there for a second, then wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight and stood up. I put my arms and legs around him and sat on his dick. I felt his big, strong arms as he moved my body up and down his roid cock. I could already feel the roided pre-cum filling my hole and spreading throughout my body. My muscles began to tingle and twitch. 

Terrell continued to pump his dick into my hole, grunting with each thrust. His grunts got louder and deeper as he manhandled my body on top of his cock. I was helpless in his strong grip, but I never felt so safe and secure in his arms. Then with a final thrust, shoved all the way inside me, he yelled, “FUCK YEAH, BOY!” A giant rush of roided cum filled me up, shooting deep inside me. I had never felt anything so amazing before. My whole body vibrated. My muscles began to burn and I screamed in pain. Terrell held me close, then I heard the sound of stretching skin as my muscles expanded. Terrell kissed me deeply. “That’s my muscle boy, grow for me!”

I wanted to collapse to the floor, but I felt a slab of meat press against my back. “You’re not done yet, son” My dick hardened even more. Tony grabbed me by my waist and ass and lifted me off of Terrell’s dripping dick. He turned me around and sat me right on his pulsing roid cock. It went all the way immediately. I wrapped my arms and legs around his massive body and kissed him. “That’s a good boy. You’re gonna take another load of roided cum from your other muscle Daddy.” He lifted me up and down his big dick, pumping my hole senseless. I succumbed and let him have his way with me. “Fuck yeah, boy, take your Daddy’s dick!”

Then, with one last thrust, his body tensed and he growled, “GRRRR!” I felt another wave of roided cum shoot through my body. It felt even more amazing as I lay limp in his arms. Shooting pain erupted through my muscles again, but I just laid there. Then the sound of stretching skin followed as my muscles expanded even more. “Fuck! That’s my growing muscle boy!” 

He set me down and my body felt heavier as my feet touched the floor. “C’mon boy, come look in the mirror and flex for us. Show off those new muscles,” Tony commanded.

I complied and moved in front of the mirror. It looked like I had gained an inch all over my body. I couldn’t believe it. I flexed my arms and my biceps popped. I did a front lat spread and my lats flared out even more. My chest looked rounder and bigger. My ass and legs were swole. I was ecstatic. I went into different poses as my muscle Daddies felt and explored my body. “Fuck, son! You are going to get so huge! Just wait until we really inject you with roids!” For the rest of the night, I laid between them as we felt each other's muscles. 

To be continued...

This just gets hotter with every chapter. Damn!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Part 7

I woke up lying between my two muscle daddies, each with a thick arm draped over me. I could still feel their roided seed inside of me, coursing through my veins. It felt amazing. I had never felt so pumped in my life. I had finally grown bigger and it was exciting. I couldn’t wait to get even bigger. They both stirred and woke up. “Good morning, son,” they each said. “Good morning, Daddies,” I replied in a voice that was deeper than before. 

Terrell sat up. “You were such a good boy last night. We are so proud of how much you grew.” He felt my now thicker chest and I flexed it for him as he rubbed it. “Thanks, Daddy. Your roided loads really helped!” He chuckled while squeezing my plump pecs.

Tony felt my now thicker legs and I flexed those for him as well. “Yeah, you really grew a lot last night, son.” I smiled proudly. “Thanks, Daddy. I can’t wait to grow even bigger for you!” He squeezed my thighs firmly. “Don’t worry son. We’re going to make you huge.”

We laid there for a bit, both my daddies feeling my bigger body while I flexed for them. I loved showing off my gains to them and they relished every flex and bulge. I could have laid there all day with them. 

Then Terrell said, “Ok, son. It’s time for you to make breakfast. Go on down and get things ready.” He patted me on my now larger ass. “Yes, Sir!” I happily obliged as I ran downstairs, grabbed an apron and began the morning preparations. Not long after, my muscle daddies came downstairs dressed in tight tank tops and gym shorts. Their pecs pushed the tank tops to their limits, capped off by large nipples poking out. Their roid guts pushed out as they breathed. As they waddled over to the table, their cocks bounced in their shorts. I served the food and we all ate while watching a bodybuilder training video. 

While I cleaned up, I heard a noise at the front door. It was the sound of the lock turning and door opening. Who was this? Terrell perked up, “Oh, I think our boy has returned!” I was confused. What boy were they talking about? 

I turned and saw a young guy, a little older than me, who was very built. He hard dark hair, a handsome boyish face with almond shaped eyes. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt cut down the sides, short gym shorts, training sneakers, and a backwards baseball cap. He was carrying a large gym bag. 

“Hey Daddies! I’m home!” Smirking, he raised both his arms and flexed his biceps.  Tony and Terrell immediately went over and grabbed the flexed muscles. “Hey, son! Glad you’re back! And you’re looking big!” Then the three of them hugged and kissed each other all at once. I got hard watching them. After a minute of this, they stopped and Tony turned to me. “Hey, son. Meet your Big Bro, Justin!” 

My mouth dropped. Big Bro? They had another muscle boy they didn’t tell me about? I stood there speechless. Justin strode over to me confidently. “So, this is my new Bro, Josh! Let’s see what you got. Show me your guns!” I hesitantly raised an arm and flexed it. Josh grabbed my bicep and squeezed it. “Not bad Little Bro! But you’ve got a ways to go before you can catch up to me!” He flexed his bicep and held it in front of my face. It was much bigger than mine and I got hard from his cocky display of muscle. “Go on, feel it!” I reached up and felt his dense and hard bicep. I got a boner touching it. “Yeah, that’s my Little Bro!” He tussled my hair and laughed. 

Terrell and Tony stood on either side of us, resting a hand on each of our shoulders. “Justin has been visiting his Uncle Joe. And he came back with a fresh supply of roids,” Terrell said. Justin perked up. “Oh, yeah. I’ve got it right here!” He reached into his bag and pulled out a couple of boxes. “Uncle Joe says this batch is stronger than the last one.” Tony and Terrell both lit up. “Good! Let’s say we try them out and inject them right now.” My dick stiffened at the thought. 

Tony pulled out some vials and syringes. “This is going to be Josh’s first time. Well, aside from last night.” He smiled and winked at me. My dick grew thinking about my daddies breeding me. “Oh, they broke you in last night, huh,” said Justin, nudging me with his elbow. “No wonder you look so pumped!” He squeezed my arm again. 

“All right boys, pull down your pants and present your assess.” Tony held a syringe filled with fluid. Justin pulled his shorts down and bent over, while Tony swabbed it and then injected the needle into his glute. Justin smiled the whole time. “Mm, yeah Daddy! I can already feel it. Can’t wait to work out and get a crazy pump!” 

I moved over to Tony and presented my bare ass to him. He swabbed it, then poked me with the needle. It pinched a little, but it wasn’t bad. He pushed the roids into my glute muscle and I felt a surge of power move through me. My exposed dick throbbed at the feeling. “Oh, looks like my Lil Bro loves it!” I quickly pulled up my shorts. 

Tony and Terrell then took turns injecting roids into each other’s ginormous assess. “All right boys, it’s time to train now.” They ushered us to the gym downstairs. Terrell paired off with me, while Tony trained Justin. We all went through a brutal shoulder workout, sweating and grunting the whole time. 

Terrell coached me as I lifted the weights. “That’s it, son. Push it!” My shoulders began to swell and veins began to pop. I got hard as my body grew from the new injection of roids. I could feel the power as my strength increased, allowing me lift heavier weights. 

But then I caught Justin in the corner of my eye, working out like a mad man. He was grunting loudly while Tony would yell and smack him on the shoulders before each set. He looked a little bigger than before. I needed to be as big as him. I pushed myself harder, trying to catch up to him. 

By the end, we were all wiped out, covered in sweat. “Great job, boys! You’re both looking pumped!” exclaimed Terrell. “Grab a protein shake and then hit the showers. You can relax for a bit after that.” We headed upstairs to rinse the roid soaked sweat from our bodies. 

After I showered, I walked past Justin’s room. He was laying on his bed watching a bodybuilder pump room video on his tv. He was just wearing shorts, but I could see his hardened dick bobbing up and down as he watched the massive bodybuilder. “Hey, Lil Bro, wanna watch some tv with me?”

“Um, sure.” I walked in and he moved over to let me sit on his bed. I laid down next to him. “You did a great job today. I could see that you were really pushing it.” He put a hand on my shoulder. “Bro, your shoulders got jacked! But not as jacked as mine though.” He leaned in and flexed his delts, making them ripple from the front to the rear. “I can show you some things to help them grow. Would you like your Big Bro to  do that for you?” I got hard. "Yeah, Big Bro."

“That’s my Lil Bro.” He wrapped his arm around me as we watched the bodybuilders flex and pump. He tugged on his dick in his shorts. “But first, I think I’m gonna need to breed you as well.” 

Part 8 is below

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2

Part 8

My dick hardened at the thought of my Big Bro breeding me. Justin stood up and pulled down his shorts and his big cock flopped out. “Come here Lil Bro and worship me.” He flexed both his arms with a cocky smile. I rushed over to him and grabbed his biceps. “That’s it, Bro. Feel how big and hard those roided muscles are.” I squeezed harder and he flexed harder in return. 

Then he grabbed the back of my head and shoved it against his bicep. “Show me how much you want it, Bro. Lick that bicep.” I hungrily licked his bicep with my tongue, caressing every inch of his muscle. I could taste the roids coming out of his pores and it made my dick throb. 

He moved my head down to his chest and buried it in his meaty pecs. He flexed them, trapping my head in his deep cleavage. It felt so good. I continued licking the roided sweat off his skin. “Fuck yeah, Bro! Taste all of that muscle!” 

I wrapped my arms around his torso and groped his big, strong back. He flared his lats, forcefully pushing my arms out. My hands grabbed onto them and felt how thick and wide they were. “Yeah, that’s it, feel how big your Bro is!” He pulled me closer and pressed his dick into mine. Pre-cum leaked from both our cocks. 

His released my head and reached his hands down to feel my ass. “Oh, yeah, my Lil Bro has a nice meaty ass!” I flexed my glutes and he grabbed each cheek and hoisted me off the ground. I moaned in delight. My Big Bro was strong! He held me there as we kissed and made out. 

After a few minutes of this, he set me down and turned me around. He reached under my arms, squeezed my pecs, and pulled my body against his. His chest, abs, and cock pressed into my backside and I pushed my ass into his dick. I flexed my pecs as he groped them. “Yeah, Bro, show me whatcha got!” His hands moved all over my body, as I flexed and showed off for him. “Fuck, Bro, you’re going to get huge!”

Justin then pushed me down onto the bed and I landed on all fours. I could see him standing behind me in the mirror at the head of the bed. He moved his dick to my ass and I prepared for it to penetrate me. The head poked my hole and I winced. “Come on, you’re gonna take your Big Bro’s dick like a good Lil Bro!” he ordered in his deep voice. I could feel his roided pre-cum against my hole, which made me relax, letting his dick slide in. I moaned with pleasure. “That’s a good Bro!” 

He continued to push his dick inside me until its full length was immersed. “Fuck, Bro! That feels so good!” He slowly thrust his cock back and forth while I shoved my ass onto it. “Yeah, Bro, that’s it, feel all my cock!” The pace quickened and he raised his arms into a double bi, locking eyes with me. He continued to flex and pose while he pounded my ass. He growled in ecstasy, “GRRRR!!” His muscles seemed to grow as he flexed and fucked me. Then with a giant thrust, he went into a most muscular and howled. I could hear the sound of stretching skin as Justin’s muscles expanded. His muscles grew an inch right in front of my eyes. “FUCK YEAH, BRO! Look how fucking big I am now!” He exclaimed in voice that was deeper than before. My cock exploded at the sight. 

He pulled out and laid down on the bed next to me. “I want you to sit on my dick and feel how big your Bro has grown!” I straddled him and sat right on his cock. Then I put my hands on his now thicker chest as he flexed it for me. I got hard instantly and said, “Fuck, Bro! You’re so much bigger now! It feels so good!” He smiled cockily.

I groped his chest and arms while riding his dick. He pumped and flexed, getting off on his new size. “Those new roids really are stronger!” He continued to fuck my hole, pounding faster and faster. Then with a hard thrust, he unleashed a massive load of roided cum inside me. It filled me up and mixed with the roid injection from earlier that morning. It sent a shockwave through my muscles, causing me to double over in pain. My skin began to stretch as my muscles expanded, too. Justin’s eyes lit up as he watched me grow. “FUCK YEAH, BRO!” I pulled off his dick and my heavier body landed on top of him with a thud. 

I instantly felt stronger and more powerful. I looked at myself in the mirror and flexed my arms. I had grown another inch all around my body. “FUCK YEAH!” I said in an even deeper voice. My jawline looked a little squarer and less boyish. I grunted and flexed some more. Justin looked at me in awe. “That’s my Bro!” he said as he felt my now even bigger muscles. 

He pulled me down to lay on top of him and we began to make out while groping each other’s bigger bodies. It was intoxicating.  We laid there for a while until we eventually fell asleep with me lying on top of him, my head resting on his big chest. But we were awoken by a loud sound coming from upstairs. We got up, still naked, and headed up the stairs to see what was going on.

To be continued…

• Like 21

1 hour ago, muscleson said:

Part 8

My dick hardened at the thought of my Big Bro breeding me. Justin stood up and pulled down his shorts and his big cock flopped out. “Come here Lil Bro and worship me.” He flexed both his arms with a cocky smile. I rushed over to him and grabbed his biceps. “That’s it, Bro. Feel how big and hard those roided muscles are.” I squeezed harder and he flexed harder in return. 

Then he grabbed the back of my head and shoved it against his bicep. “Show me how much you want it, Bro. Lick that bicep.” I hungrily licked his bicep with my tongue, caressing every inch of his muscle. I could taste the roids coming out of his pores and it made my dick throb. 

He moved my head down to his chest and buried it in his meaty pecs. He flexed them, trapping my head in his deep cleavage. It felt so good. I continued licking the roided sweat off his skin. “Fuck yeah, Bro! Taste all of that muscle!” 

I wrapped my arms around his torso and groped his big, strong back. He flared his lats, forcefully pushing my arms out. My hands grabbed onto them and felt how thick and wide they were. “Yeah, that’s it, feel how big your Bro is!” He pulled me closer and pressed his dick into mine. Pre-cum leaked from both our cocks. 

His released my head and reached his hands down to feel my ass. “Oh, yeah, my Lil Bro has a nice meaty ass!” I flexed my glutes and he grabbed each cheek and hoisted me off the ground. I moaned in delight. My Big Bro was strong! He held me there as we kissed and made out. 

After a few minutes of this, he set me down and turned me around. He reached under my arms, squeezed my pecs, and pulled my body against his. His chest, abs, and cock pressed into my backside and I pushed my ass into his dick. I flexed my pecs as he groped them. “Yeah, Bro, show me whatcha got!” His hands moved all over my body, as I flexed and showed off for him. “Fuck, Bro, you’re going to get huge!”

Justin then pushed me down onto the bed and I landed on all fours. I could see him standing behind me in the mirror at the head of the bed. He moved his dick to my ass and I prepared for it to penetrate me. The head poked my hole and I winced. “Come on, you’re gonna take your Big Bro’s dick like a good Lil Bro!” he ordered in his deep voice. I could feel his roided pre-cum against my hole, which made me relax, letting his dick slide in. I moaned with pleasure. “That’s a good Bro!” 

He continued to push his dick inside me until its full length was immersed. “Fuck, Bro! That feels so good!” He slowly thrust his cock back and forth while I shoved my ass onto it. “Yeah, Bro, that’s it, feel all my cock!” The pace quickened and he raised his arms into a double bi, locking eyes with me. He continued to flex and pose while he pounded my ass. He growled in ecstasy, “GRRRR!!” His muscles seemed to grow as he flexed and fucked me. Then with a giant thrust, he went into a most muscular and howled. I could hear the sound of stretching skin as Justin’s muscles expanded. His muscles grew an inch right in front of my eyes. “FUCK YEAH, BRO! Look how fucking big I am now!” He exclaimed in voice that was deeper than before. My cock exploded at the sight. 

He pulled out and laid down on the bed next to me. “I want you to sit on my dick and feel how big your Bro has grown!” I straddled him and sat right on his cock. Then I put my hands on his now thicker chest as he flexed it for me. I got hard instantly and said, “Fuck, Bro! You’re so much bigger now! It feels so good!” He smiled cockily.

I groped his chest and arms while riding his dick. He pumped and flexed, getting off on his new size. “Those new roids really are stronger!” He continued to fuck my hole, pounding faster and faster. Then with a hard thrust, he unleashed a massive load of roided cum inside me. It filled me up and mixed with the roid injection from earlier that morning. It sent a shockwave through my muscles, causing me to double over in pain. My skin began to stretch as my muscles expanded, too. Justin’s eyes lit up as he watched me grow. “FUCK YEAH, BRO!” I pulled off his dick and my heavier body landed on top of him with a thud. 

I instantly felt stronger and more powerful. I looked at myself in the mirror and flexed my arms. I had grown another inch all around my body. “FUCK YEAH!” I said in an even deeper voice. My jawline looked a little squarer and less boyish. I grunted and flexed some more. Justin looked at me in awe. “That’s my Bro!” he said as he felt my now even bigger muscles. 

He pulled me down to lay on top of him and we began to make out while groping each other’s bigger bodies. It was intoxicating.  We laid there for a while until we eventually fell asleep with me lying on top of him, my head resting on his big chest. But we were awoken by a loud sound coming from upstairs. We got up, still naked, and headed up the stairs to see what was going on.

To be continued…

Damn can’t get enough of this story 

• Like 1

Part 9

Just as we reached the top of the stairs, we heard a loud smack. The door to the bedroom was cracked, so we peered in. Tony and Terrell were standing in the room naked, facing each other. Tony had his arms down to his side, his chest puffed out, and his dick erect while Terrell had his arms raised, his hands in fists, and his dick erect as well.

Terrell then threw a punch that landed hard on Tony’s massive chest, making a loud smack. Tony smiled as he flexed his pecs. “Yeah, Daddy!” he bellowed in a deep voice. “But I barely felt that one.” Terrell smirked, threw another punch, this one landing even harder and louder. Tony flexed some more, his chest rippling. I got hard watching this and saw Justin get hard as well. Terrell punched Tony’s chest a few more times. “That’s it, Daddy! Show me how tough you are!” He continued to pummel his pecs as Tony flexed, rebuffing all the hits.

Terrell finally relented, then relaxed his arms and stuck his thick chest out. “Now hit me.” Tony pulled his arm back and pounded Terrell’s pecs with a loud smack. Terrell stood his ground, laughing. Tony pounded on Terrell’s chest some more. “Smack! Smack! Smack!” The sound of muscle getting hit, turned me on. Justin started stroking his cock while watching these two giant men wail on each other. 

“Now punch my roid gut!” Terrell ordered, while scrunching his abs. Tony lowered his arm and landed a hard punch on his turtle shell gut. It looked like he hit a brick wall. He continued to pound on his gut, with Terrell’s gut refusing to budge an inch. They eventually swapped places and Tony took the same beating to his gut. Same result. Both men were huge and hard as rocks. I started rubbing my own dick.

“Fuck, that new batch of roids really is stronger!” remarked Tony. He began flexing his arms. “Look how big my arms are after that injection!” Terrell felt them. “Fuck yeah, Daddy! They are bigger. Check out mine!” He raised his arms into a double bi and Tony worshipped them as well. They both did look a little bigger. My dick throbbed at the sight of these two massive daddies.

Their big bodies collided with one another while they flexed and worshipped each other’s muscles. They grunted and flexed for a while, each hitting different poses. Both their dicks were leaking pre-cum all over. I could smell the roid soaked cum wafting through the door. I wanted to lick it up so bad. By the way Justin was drooling, I think he wanted to, too.

After they flexed and posed for some time, Tony laid on his back on the bed. Terrell moved over to him, his dick dripping. He grabbed Tony’s legs and put them over his beefy shoulders. With one thrust, he shoved his dick right into Tony’s hole. Tony moaned, “Fuck, Daddy! Your dick feels so good! Give it to me!” Terrell rocked his hips back and forth, fucking Tony’s meaty ass with his big dick. 

He picked the pace up and began flexing his arms and chest while holding Tony’s legs. “That’s it, Daddy, take all of my roid dick!” His balls began smacking Tony’s ass, making a loud sound. He fucked him even harder and continued to flex. “FUCK YEAH, DADDY!” With one last thrust, he unleashed a giant roided load inside of Tony. He moaned and convulsed in pleasure as the roided seed filled him up. “FUCK, DADDY!” he howled. He pulled off of Terrell’s dick and stood up unsteadily. His body swayed as the sound of stretching skin filled the air. His muscles pulsed, then expanded right in front of us. His body swelled until he looked he had gained 20 pounds. He was now 300 pounds of pure muscle. I couldn’t believe it. I wanted to worship him so badly. 

Tony looked at himself in the mirror and smirked. “Fuck yeah, Daddy! Wait ‘til the boys see this!” He flexed both arms. Then he looked at Terrell. “Now it’s your turn. Come sit on my dick while worshipping me.” Tony laid on his back and Terrell sat right on his throbbing dick. He moved up and down while pounding on Tony’s even bigger chest. Tony flexed for him, showing off the new thickness. “Fuck yeah, Daddy, feel how much bigger my chest is.” Terrell could barely stand it, when Tony unleashed his own roided load inside of him. Both moaned in ecstasy. 

Suddenly, Terrell howled as his muscles bulged and grew. He stood up and his body ballooned. He had gained 20 pounds as well and was now a 300-pound behemoth. He flexed in the mirror. “Yeah, those roids really are stronger. We’ll have to thank Joe later.” He continued to flex, while Tony joined him. 

Justin and I shot our loads all over the door and let out gasps. Both of them turned and Tony opened the door. “What’s this?” We stood up bashfully. I expected them to get mad, but they both smiled. “Well, it looks like we weren’t the only ones who grew!” Justin and I stood there for a second, forgetting about our own growth spurts. “Oh, yeah, Daddies. Check it out!” Justin flexed his arms and then I happily did the same. Tony and Terrell felt our bodies, excited by our new mass. “Those are our good boys! We’re so proud of you!” said Terrell. “Why don’t we all go out to dinner and celebrate our new gains!” 

To be continued…

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2