All-American Hulk Patriots!

It was a very dry windy day in the Afghan deserts as we had just arrived here yet I was already sick of this place, I didn't sign up to fight and kill innocent civilians and some random rebels in the middle of nowhere...I was the top of our class for christ's sake. I had been training for becoming a hulk my entire adult life yet after all of my hard work I get to go to Afghanistan of all places, all ten of us sat there in the huge army plane as we were wrapped around with a simple white cloth and had paraschutes on our backs. Our mission was to destroy a military outpost of the rebel forces yet it didn't feel right doing this...of course some of us had no problem with this, Beta Hulk and Delta Hulk were patriots after all and for them it was an honor to fight for US.

There were ten hulks in the Hulk Forces, there was me, The Alpha Hulk, there were others too as well...I was the most powerful hulk yet I was in the same team as more amateur childish hulks too. "Man...I'm tired as hell of these missions" Delta Hulk said as he scratched his short afro-textured hair as the others were chuckling, "Yeah dude...hope we can get few beers back at the base" Beta Hulk said as we sat there before the huge door began to open for us. "U-616 here, we are dropping the Hulks over" the pilot announced as we would get up and slowly walk to the edge of the plane before hearing "Go!" from one of the soldiers.

We all jumped from the plane and began dropping down from the sky as we could start seeing the small desert base under us, we would start transforming as each one of us bursted into colorful intense light as the transformation occured, I would burst into intense blue color as I felt how new muscle and flesh began cover me from head to toe. I could feel the bones grow out of nowhere as the muscle reached my waist and soon grew new genitals too, as the body grew more and more huge stretches of flesh would burrow themselves under my eyes. The body would grow bigger and bigger as new organs also began to form inside these bodies as well, the transformation was fast and intense as I felt like being swallowed inside this hulking beast.

Before I even realized I could open my eyes and now control this powerful hulk as I felt my flowy blonde hair flow in the wind, I could see my comrades shouting and embracing for impact as we moved our Hulks into a certain formation for the attack. We would arrive soon to the ground as we landed right straight into the rebel base...causing a huge explosion in the process.

After that what insued was a lot of fighting and violence as each one of us hulks would begin to rip through the enemy forces, smashing them into pieces and some of us even began eating parts of them...it was quite strange and disheartening to see, we the "good guys" resorting to such horrible tactics.

We would fight a lot of men as they desperately tried to shoot us with guns and rocket launchers...I could see fear in their eyes yet even though they were our enemy, it still felt strange seeing them be pummeled into dust. Soon after the combat was over however...we began to search the base for any survivors and what we found made me sick.

We did find some children and few women as well...the women looked worried as they tried to comfort their crying children, one of our team members would grab one of the children and "playfully" pretend to eat one of them..."Dude what the fuck?!" I said as I grabbed his arm out of disgust.

"What? they are enemies, shitskins or whatever" said Beta Titan, he had a bright red skin and ginger hair...he did really piss me off as he just tossed the child to the ground. We would leave the small building as the children and women would flee as well...

"That was unneccessary!" I said disgusted to some of my team members seeing how they had completely disregarded the rules we were given, some of them took bites out of the soldiers and even smashed their corpses to pieces. "Don't be such a tightass! we are just having fun and spreading democracy Haha!" one of the Hulks said as he wiped his bloody mouth, "Damn...I didn't know humans were so tasty" the other Hulk said.

Most of them would head to the extraction point which was right next to the small base...I would stay and look at the horrible bloody scene we had left behind, having fought fascists and commies...this was by far the most disturbing shit I had ever seen, in a way I felt inhuman seeing how much destruction I had caused.

I walked away from the scene defeated as I would arrive to the extraction points, we began exciting our Hulk forms as I would open my back with my strong arms and grunt in pain before pulling my human body out...I fell to the ground as I opened my eyes and saw my Hulk form fall to the ground, I was naked and wet as I rubbed my Hulk marks under my eyes.

The extraction team would arrive soon enough as the plane would land on the hot desert floor before a group of ordinary soldiers began to give us some clothes and load our Hulk forms into a small crate that would be disposed back in the base.

I sat down on the bench as I put on my shirt and shoes as I had memorized the routine at this point...Who knows, maybe tomorrow we will destroy a mountain base or a naval base...one thing I did know was that we would never gain back...

Our freedom

(Hey! This is my first story, please don't be too harsh!)

[I'm open for roleplay by the way :) ]

32 minutes ago, Hialmar said:

Musclegrowth, quickly setting a mood and giving the reader a basic idea about the setting AND including social criticism! Excellent, @Violet20!

Thank you :)

I know it might not be much but I tried my best.

18 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

A group of Hulks and they seem to retain their conciousness.

I like this idea.

Indeed, these soldiers can transform into Hulks and use them as mechas in a way, while their real human bodies are inside the Hulk's, connected to the Hulk body through flesh burrowed under their eyes.

A bit like Attack On Titan actually 

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2021 at 7:29 AM, Violet20 said:

I was naked and wet as I rubbed my Hulk marks under my eyes.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:40 AM, Violet20 said:

Indeed, these soldiers can transform into Hulks and use them as mechas in a way, while their real human bodies are inside the Hulk's, connected to the Hulk body through flesh burrowed under their eyes.

A bit like Attack On Titan actually 

Aha! I was going to ask what the hell that meant since you've mentioned it a couple of times, very specifically, and I have no idea what "Hulk marks" are because that's not a thing, but now I see it's some standard-issue anime tentacle nonsense. Carry on.