CREO Pt. 2

lasergaser14

And here's part 2! No growth in this section, but a little more exploration and clarity--and don't worry, there's growth in part 3! Do feel free to leave a comment--I can't tell you how great it makes an author feel!

Jimmy couldn’t keep his hands off himself. He had spent his life lusting after handsome, muscular men, jealous of them and the charmed lives they seemed to lead--and here he was, finally one of them. The remnants of his orgasm were still on the mirror when he started fondling himself again, fisting his dick and sliding his free hand up and down his abs. The temptation was simply too great: who could blame him for wanting to worship himself for a little while, after having finally emerged from the tunnel of self-loathing into a bright new reality?

Embarrassingly, though, Jimmy wasn’t getting hard again. He was breathing heavily, and he felt as eager to jack off and cum as he had been mere minutes ago--but perhaps his stamina, always on the lower end, hadn’t increased with his new body.

“Creo,” he asked, “what’s my sex drive?”

“A sex drive is hard to measure,” the app said, “But at the moment, you have a higher sex drive than five percent of men in your demographic.” Ouch. Five percent. That...didn’t feel great.

“And you can increase it?” he asked.

“Of course. How would you like to compare?”

“I wanna be better than all of them,” he said quickly. Then: “Wait. Actually…” he thought for a moment. “Do you have like...a list of sexual stats I can look at?”

“Of course.” The screen clouded over for a moment, and then a series of stats with moveable bars and option toggles appeared.

The first bar was for libido. It was currently set at 5/100. Jimmy quickly put his finger on the screen and dragged it all the way to the right. The phone’s screen turned red, and a warning dialog appeared: “Warning. Sex drive in excess of 90/100 might cause several dysfunction in everyday life. Not recommended.” That did seem reasonable, Jimmy decided--he slid the bar back down to 80. That was still pretty good.

The next bar was for control. It was set far to the left. Jimmy pursed his perfect lips, then bit his lower lip, tapping the bar. An informational dialog appeared: “Sexual control dictates how much control subject exerts over sexual activity. Value of 0 (left) is no control; value of 100 (right) is complete control (erections and orgasms at will). CREO recommends between 25-75.” Jimmy nodded: that seemed reasonable. He moved the indicator to 50--then, smirking, pushed it closer to 70. He wanted to be in control. He liked the idea of getting spontaneously hard when he saw himself in the mirror, but he also wanted the option of defusing the situation, or cumming on command.

The final bars were for volume of precum and semen. Jimmy set them both to the higher end: he didn’t want to deal with literal buckets of his own cum, but he liked the idea of being able to easily fill up a glass if he wanted to. Licking his lips, he scrolled to see if there were any more bars: there weren’t. “Okay, Creo. That should do it.” 

“Adjusting,” Creo said, with a gentle chime.

There wasn’t any pressure this time: just a sort of cool wave that swept over Jimmy’s body. He looked down at his dick, wrapping his hand around it, and gave it an experimental tug. It responded almost instantly: despite just having dropped the orgasm of his life onto the mirror, it looked like he was ready to go again. Hell yeah.

Jimmy loved his new dick. It was long, uncut, and thick, with a powerful vein running along the top; after a couple strokes, it was rock hard, and if he let go, it stood up straight, smacking against the middle of his eight pack, leaving a dribble of precum in the crevice. He grabbed it again, rubbing his thumb over his leaking slit and rubbing the clear, sticky liquid down his throbbing length in lieu of lube. “God, look at my arms,” he grunted, his eyes falling on his bunching and flexing bicep as he began to pump his dick. “How am I this fucking hot?” He met his own gaze in the mirror, and it all became too much for him: he came a second time, bare minutes after his first, shooting a much more substantial load over the mirror. 

Jimmy’s third orgasm in his new body was less than a minute later: he put his hands behind his back, looked down at his still-hard cock, and thought about cumming. He was back at full mast in ten seconds, and as soon as he looked in the mirror again--yet another load.

Finally satisfied and feeling pleased with himself, Jimmy grabbed the shorts Creo had supplied him with, pulled them on, and fell onto his bed with his phone. “Okay, Creo,” he said once the shorts were on. “So what kind of stuff can I do with you?”

“CREO is a consensual reality alteration app,” the phone said in the same pleasant, androgynous voice. “Our capacities are limited to personal circumstances, and must be agreed to by the subject affected.” 

Jimmy chewed his beautiful lower lip. “So I can’t just ask you to change my roommate,” he said. “I’d have to tell him about this, and get him to agree to it.” 

“That is correct.” 

That was probably a good limitation, although it certainly put a damper on some of the fun that Jimmy could have. In thinking about his roommate, though, another thought occurred to him. “When my roommate shows up, will he notice that something’s changed? Or will he just go with it?”

“Default is for reality alteration to be noticed by proximate entities, but you can alter that in the settings.” 

Jimmy nodded. He’d have to remember to change that setting.  “And is it just body stuff? Or can I like...ask you to make me rich?”

“Of course you can. How much money would you like?”

Jimmy didn’t immediately answer, and instead began asking the app questions about its limitations. He was beginning to realize that he had an enormous amount of power at his fingertips, and that it would be useful to have a better sense of how it worked, rather than just...going crazy with it. 

He learned a couple of important things. The first was that he couldn’t change anyone’s feelings or personalities. He couldn’t make someone love him, couldn’t make an asshole less of an asshole, couldn’t make someone who was angry with him suddenly forget their rage. It seemed that his powers were more or less limited to the physical, material world.

When it came to those physical, material changes, the boundaries were a little bit fuzzier. Jimmy learned that he could change a general situation: he could, for example, make things so that he and his roommate were students at a prestigious institution, rather than the local college they were attending. He couldn’t, however, change his roommate’s major, or even make him into a better roommate. Changes that supported other changes were possible: for example, Jimmy could make himself wealthy, in the process making his parents billionaires, but he couldn’t make a separate change that affected only his parents. By the time he was done thinking through his questions, he was scratching his head, the beginnings of a headache beginning to form.

Figuring that he had to be organized about this--at least to a degree--Jimmy groaned, reached across to his desk with a newly long-and-jacked arm, and grabbed his laptop. He pulled it open, loaded a new Word document, and typed “JIMMY’S BEST LIFE” at the top. He was about to start listing things he wanted to have happen in advance of formulating the changes for the app when he heard the front door of his apartment open. He quickly checked the time--it was close to midnight, and it sounded like his roommate was coming home.

“Happy birthday, dude!” a voice called from the kitchen. “Made it just in time! You like your gift?”

“Yeah, thanks!” Jimmy called before clapping his hand over his mouth. His voice had changed dramatically--there was no way Seth wouldn’t notice. He’d completely forgotten to change that setting--the one that would keep his roommate from noticing any changes--and now he didn’t know that he could do it in time. He grabbed the phone, and started frantically tapping it, hoping to find the app’s settings, and failing. He heard things go silent outside in the apartment.

“Everything okay in there?”

“Yeah, just getting ready for bed!” Jimmy’s heart was pounding. Where the fuck were they? Why was this so hard? Wouldn’t it be easier to just ask the app to change its own settings? But Seth would hear...

“You don’t sound like Jimmy,” Seth said, his voice getting closer. His footsteps were outside Jimmy’s door.

“I’ve got a cold,” Jimmy lied weakly. 

“Bullshit,” Seth said, opening the door--and then stopping to gawk at the teenaged fitness model sprawled on Jimmy’s bed. “Dude, what the fuck?! Where’s Jimmy?”

• Like 25
  • Upvote 1

Jimmy u idiot the main thing you ahd to do in the first place altho Seth must have known what the gift was but no forget about it Seth probably thought itw as just a phone.

CAant wait to read whats next

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1