Cumming into the family

Scottyknows

Part 1: Trepidation

It was the first week of college and I decided to break the mold and remake myself. Not longer the pudge anxious guy named Jammie who creeped everyone out by just standing there looking around because he had no where else to go. I was going to be social, I was going to try new things, and I was going to reshape myself. In one sense I meant that literally. So I found myself at the gym. I downloaded an exercise app, got some work out clothes and ended up doing to same thing I always did. Awkwardly stand around looking at things and people until it became creepy. 

Well, I decided I better get going. I did what I believed to be a workout. At the end I decided to try the sauna. I had heard that sauna's were good for you both in terms of exercise and all around health. This is the moment where I credit starting down the path that led me to become an alpha patriarch. Which makes the next bit kind of underwhelming. 

I walked in and sat down. If you didn't already know sauna's are surprisingly social. Topics ranged from exercise and health to news around campus to philosophy. To be honest the sauna was one of the factors in me coming back. There were times when I just came for that when I didn't feel like exercising. Two guys that I ran into frequently were Tony and Adrian Wallace. Irish twins who were freshmen like me. They were kind of bro-y and I found that kind of off putting at first. They were also huge at 6'6" each and no less than 250. But they were super friendly, gave me tips, and we even met up to exercise a few times. They helped me out showed me the ropes. And then we started hanging out some more. Video games at their place, meeting up for food, etc. They even started taking an interest in my progress almost like coaches. Giving me meal plans and teaching me how to make protein shakes and even gave me some of their special stuff. 

The group also picked up a few other guys too. There was Alex, Ben, and Ray. We became our own little rat pack, gym rat pack. It isn't what I had expected, but I wasn't going to say no. And it was more than just gym stuff, we traded books and media recommendations and had video game nights. But I say gym rat pack because a few weeks in Tray and Adrian got the idea in their heads that since we were overlapping at the gym a lot we should make it serious and a group effort. We were going to take measurements, the twins' dad had a hook up for protein and other supplements. We trusted them with all this stuff, they seemed to know what they were doing. 

The results spoke for themselves. I was a big guy in several ways. I was 6'4" and 235ish (thats where my weight generally floated around). I was the size where people assumed that I did (or should have) played football. Nope, just heavy and chunky. But now the week before Thanksgiving I was 230 with 4% less body-fat at 22% instead of 26%. Ray had gained 10 ibs of muscle to a total of 155 and grown an inch to 5' 8". Ben  and Alex hadn't recomped more than anything else. Both still 6' and 5' 11" and between 175-180. The twins weighed in at 260 and had grown half an inch. 

This was right before we had out Friends-giving. It was hosted by the twins and their older brother Trey. And a brother he was. Slightly smaller at 6' 5" and 245. They made a MASSIVE meal. 10 ib Turkey, potatoes, mac and cheese, several pies. I had no idea why they had made so much food. The twins kept talking about cheat meal and bear mode etc. What made Friendsgiving even more wild was how much alcohol we had. Trey made sure we wanted for nothing in that department.  Things got rowdy and at one point Andrian wanted us to measure our dicks since we measured everything else. 

All the brothers were on board and Alex and Ray were drunk enough to go along too. Ben and I were hesitant. I did not have the best body image and stripping was not in the cards for me. There was a ruler and some dick jokes. My mood was sinking. Then Tony came over and gave me a pep talk combined with a guilt trip about how everyone else was had been vulnerable enough around me. Couldn't I share as much trust with them as they had with me? After some coaxing about how they were all friends here I finally did it. Not horrible. Slightly above average at the 5.7 odd, almost 5.8 inches. I got some positive feedback in the forms of back slaps and one ass slap. It felt good. But it was mainly from the brothers...

There was another round of shots for good sportsmanship when Trey made the comment that since we were already half way there, we might as well finish the job and do a literal circle jerk.  Maybe it was the sunken cost fallacy, maybe it was nice feeling like part of a group, and the alcohol definitely helped. I did stare at the three Ulpan boys. Not lusting after them, and lusting at the thought of being them. Thankfully we were more or less done at the same time. 

As we were lying there Trey made the comment that he was thinking of moving out of his frat. This was going into his second year and he was tired of their douchbaggery. Rich boys that acted like children. He suggested we moved into a place together after new years. He could set it up. Again I had some reservations, anxieties, but I said yes. Who was I to reject an invitation to be part of a group of friends. Family, almost with three brothers. 

As we were leaving Tony pulled me aside. "Hey, I'm really glad you're on board. Antony and I have had a great time getting to know you and I can tell Trey thinks you're great."

"Thanks..." I said awkwardly. Wasn't use to this kind of attention, someone wanting me around. 

"Bro, don't be like that. I know you feel anxious and awkward but we see you for you, and we like it. We want to spend more time with you. And I know if you stick with us you are going to start seeing yourself the way we do, seeing your potential.  This is going to be great for you too!". 

"You make it sound like...I don't know I'm getting weird vibes here."

"You're just experiencing some well overdue camaraderie. Don'y worry too much about it. We will take care of you!" 

And with another ass slap he went on his way. I felt good? But it also felt like there was something I was missing.

I was. And when I found out I decided to take the leap. I haven't regretted it since and now I look back on that event as the day I was invited into the family. 

Edited by Scottyknows
Better last name idea
  • Like 24
  • Upvote 1

Part 2: Bonding

Nothing happened much between Thanksgiving and the new term. A few weeks more of school and went home for a bit. My parents seemed happy I made friends with people who helped me develop good habit. Hung out with the people I knew from high school. Coming back made me realize that there is a difference between real friends and people you're stuck in the same building with for 8+ hours a day. It made me appreciate being around people who actively want me there. 

Speaking of which when I got back the house that we talked about was far nicer than I anticipated 7 guys would rent near college. I got back right after New Years and several days before the next term. It wasn't your typical one inspection away from condemned housing. Don't know how to age houses, but it was recently renovated and huge. Kitchen was new, brand new sound system in the living room, a basement with some mats and exercise equipment, pool in the back with a mini house sized mother-in-law. I found Adrian and asked about the rooms. He told me that I was getting the master bedroom. I found that surprising since I thought Trey being the one to get the house would get the master. 

"Well, he's late. Shouldn't have spent extra time fucking around if wanted something besides the smallest room! Ha!" Ben and Ray had taken a room upstairs and Alex was in the second smallest room downstairs, all thinking the same I did. The twins were going to bunk together in the MIL. 

That week we decided to make some resolutions for ourselves. Adrian, Trey and Tony were excited about fitness goals. Beginners lifting goals, various barbell moves lifting percentage of our body weights. Hoping mine will adjust to something smaller by the end of the six months. Adrian wanted to make sure we could also do some handstands too. Ben and I wanted to get good grades. The three brothers said minimum 3.8 if not 4's all the way. I was thinking 3.5ish...but ok. Alex said bluntly that he wanted to fuck. The brothers were trying to be open minded but clearly found Alex's idea of "fucking a bitch a week" sleazy. They settled on having sex at least once a month for the next 6th months. I think part of that is at the suggestion they say my virgin weeks went red. There was a bit of an argument about how to refer to women, how there was a more than likely chance the goals could be met with guys too, and that it was going to be a challenge for Alex given his attitude. Rey didn't have any ideas. I liked ray but he was clearly driven by the force of others' personalities. 

By February we were making food progress on our lifting goals. We were growing too. My novice lifting goals were probably going to change but go up rather than down like I thought. I was at 245. It also helped that the brothers knew dieting from jr. bodybuilding and wrestling. The twins were excited to not have to stay "light" for comp anymore and Trey was well into 270s. I thought I was looking good with my waist trimmer and my shoulders and arms bigger. More rectangle shape than pear shaped. I remember cause one day our gym rat pack had the locker room to ourselves and we decided to take advantage of it. We took off our shirts and started flexing, following the experts on how to show off properly. It felt silly at first but then it started making me feel a little more confident. Especially after Adrian Trey and Tony were talking about how well I was progressing. I was really appreciating how these guys made you feel good and built you up. The twins cooed over Ray's development too. I tried to give Ben some compliments, be positive and supportive myself but I could tell Ben was feeling a little awkward about the experience. 

The confidence boost was good because Alex decided to piss on the moment. He started complimenting himself after focusing on himself in the mirror. He strutted up next to me and said with a smirk in his voice "6' and 210.  Some of us are just naturals at this. I'm gonna like being big. Alpha big." I could tell he saw me as a target and the weak link. Bigger than Ray and Ben, but not capable of giving the other three shit. Surprisingly to myself, I looked him straight in the eye back, chest bumped him and said "you're not the big man yet". Everyone started laughing. "THATS THE SPIRIT!" I felt and heard a hard slap on my ass. Alex got a few pats on the shoulder to show good spirit. I made sure to fist bump to show no hard feelings. I shot Alex's overinflated ego and it felt...good. 

"Lets get some fun pictures!" Ray said. 

Ben-"We need to make an account together"

Tony-"Which means we need a good name"

Jay-"We have been calling ourselves the Gym Rat Pack".

Alex-"That was a good name to start but its meh as far as social media goes." 

Adrian-"I got it. Everyone stand over there side by side and drop trow. Show us what God gave you!" He took out his phone and a tripod and set it up on a bench. We stood shoulder to shoulder and then Adrian pulled his shorts down showing his ass off to the camera. "Come on boys, there's always some nice juice fruit in 'The Orchird'!" And thats how we got our permanent name: name of our account, name of our house, name of our friend group. 

We took some joke photos too. Pretending to do the Can-Can, the rest of use holding Alex on his side while he did a pose, fake tough guys and action clips. My favorite and initial cringe reaction was when Adrian and Tony show my ass again. They got down and pretended to be atlases holding up my "globes". They joked that maybe there some other globes I needed help heaving up. I saw an opportunity and I took it to pass the most noxious gas. It was hilarious and we got it on camera. 

At this time Tray started talking to me about how he noticed I was having trouble with some of our resolutions. Ben had picked up a girlfriend and they traded off nights between our place and hers. Trey had a few women I was seeing. Open relationships and fuck buddies. Adrian liked to add some fun to his outings and find a place near the bar where he picked up girls. Close but not quiet public. Probably in part because Tony used Tinder regularly. Alex, truly at his core, was a fuckboi. Ben and I seemed to be on the same footing but I noticed he has been spending extra time and some nights with the twins. Trey started breaching the subject and with listening skills and empathy I shared my anxiety about...being found attractive and being good at it and worrying it was...too late in the game? 

"Never too late Big Guy. Do you trust me?" I was intimidated, but I took the plunge and said yes anyways. He asked me about what my preferences were, if I know. I shared that I liked women, though I could see myself trying to top a guy...maybe. 

That next weekend Trey introduced me to one of his friends, Olivia. 

"Olivia, this is my guy, the Big Guy, Jay." 

"I don't know if I'd call myself the big guy..."

"Don't listen to that, he just has a skewed perspective since he hangs out with us most of the time. Here let me show you." 

With that Trey put his hands down my pants and started messaging my dick. He unzipped it and pulled it out, Olivia had a sly happy smile and I a little shocked. She started stripping, Trey did too and gave me a face that said "that means you too." 

When we got undone Trey got right up next to me, more uncomfortable then I was used too. 

"See, like I said, we call him the big man" He said pointing to our two tipped touching dicks, indicating that I had grown a little longer and thinker than his impressive 8 incher. 

She grabs me by the neck and brings me to the bed. "Now now" Try says mockingly, "someone got a little excited and forgot their manners." He said as he pulled me back a little and positioned my head in her pussy.  "Ladies first" He said and he started telling me how to make a woman cum with oral. She chimed in too, embracing her role as an instructor. It was in her interest after all. "We gotta make sure we everyone one is all warmed up and rearing to go." He said after she orgasmed and he gave me half a hand job while helping me put on my condom. We started easy in missionary. As Olivia and I started to move quickly I felt Trey put his hands on my ass and balls. 

"I said I don't want too..."

"Shhhh, no one tops you, Big Guy."

With that I started rutting Olivia. They told me to be louder, and louder until I am grunting and growling with each thrust.  After that we tried reverse cowboy. We played a game where we pretended Olivia was riding a mechanical bull, trying to last as long as she could. After that, and a water break, Trey and I tagged teamed her, saying that I should also try annal to see if I like it. Trey and I locked eyes and we were a cohesive team, trying to pleasure ourselves, each other, and Olivia. 

As Olivia was sleeping, done for the night I watched her. I thought about how good the night was, how good I was. I felt sexy, and I started to get hard one last time. 

"Well, someone is an endurance athlete it appears." As Trey rolled off the bed and came to my crotch. "Since you were so brave tonight I guess I could give you an extra reward" as we smiled and gave me a blowjob. 

I woke up real late and wondered down to the kitchen for breakfast, which by the sounds of it had started already.

"Four fucking times!" Trey shout at the rest of The Orchard.

"The Big Guy can FUUUCK" Tony made sure to emphasize to me directly. Even Alex, though silent, couldn't help but give credit where credit was due with a look and a nod. 

"Man, what are we gonna do with this one when we go on spring break?" Adrian smirked. 

I walked to my spot at the table, grabbed some bacon and protein pancakes and tried to keep my chub down with all this talk. 

• Like 16

Their dinamics is different yet compelling. They had form a bond and somehow they are changing Jay somehow.

I liek how his confidence is growing.  Things are starting to move faster

• Like 1

Chapter 3: Cognizance

As time went on I started to take stock of the changes around me. They were definitely harder to ignore in the cloths department. I started borrowing cloths from Tony and Adrian. At one point they said to keep them since they also were going through a similar growth spurt. They were clearly from a wealthy family but they were so generous with it. I started to realize how generous with the house and the food. They always said 'don't worry about it' and I never gave it a thought. No I'm giving it several. 

My housemates were also changing. We got to know each other better and felt more comfortable around each other like anyone else. But for us, it was REALLY comfortable. We talk about and comment on each other's biological functions. Sometimes we will even use the bathroom at the same time, pissing together or someone used the toilet while someone uses the shower. We got more comfortable about walking around nearly nude, it feels like we are a week away from just being naked whenever we feel like it. Even Ben the most conservative of us seems to have shifted. His girlfriend now all but lives here. Which is odd cause originally she didn't seem to like the place. I think even this place is changing her. Her hips are wider and I could swear her boobs are bigger too. Yesterday I saw them making out and dry humping each other on the couch. I could swear Elissa turned around and winked at me. Ben caught my eye and gave me a 'sup!' nod and smile. Ray has stopped pretending he isn't sleeping with the twins and sometimes with Trey. He is even hitting on the rest of us and I am pretty sure he's not joking as much as  Alex and Ben try to play it off as. Ben mostly, Alex has gotten a few blow jobs from Ray. Olivia became more of a fixture as she did become Trey's official girlfriend. Neither were sexually exclusive but they ended up in the same bed at the end of the night.

Then there were the people around me. Strangers seem to be more and more excited to see me when I come in. In discussions I noticed that people started taking what I was saying more seriously and now it feels like whatever I say is what everyone agrees on. It might also be because my mind seems to..work better? I remember things better and complete assignments a whole lot quicker.  People started flirting with me more too. Every time I order coffee I get a number on the sleeve. People compliment me in public about my physic. I've been getting groped and I swear people are starting to sniff my cloths. And I let them, even flex the muscle their touching. The other day I noticed a guy on a bus nearly submerging his nose in my pits. What I found stranger after was the impulse to shove his head in there and thinking I could get him to suck my dick if he was this excited. 

Its not surprising so many people can smell me. I seem to be sweating more and I've gotten a lot harrier. Between the two whenever I lift my arm everyone within a 5 foot radius gets a blast of Jay-smell. Even my farts seem to smell good to others. Maybe thats in my head but then why does it right. I also have to cum a lot more than I used too. I thought the performance of that night with Olivia and Trey was from all the excitement in the moment. But I've been having to get my rocks off at least 3 times a day now. 

One day I decided to get answers. Trey and Tony were out but I found Adrian in his MIL watching some TV.

"Hey Jay, whats happening? You ok? You got a look on your face." 

"How come you guys charge so little for rent? Clearly you could be charging a lot more for this place? And why are you three doing so much for the rest of us?"

Adrian stared at me for a moment and the left edge of his lip pulled up to his ear in a smirk.  "Looks like someone's head is starting to clear out the fog."

"What do you mean?" 

"When you become an Alpha you stop being affected by the smells and hormones of others. You are starting to produce enough of your own and your brain isn't as...receptive as it used to be."

"Thats ridiculous. Humans don't work that way. We don't have 'alphas'. Maybe you've been listening to Alex's bullshit too much."

"You're both wrong. Humans are not as sensitive as other animals we've observed. We can't lick a woman like a wild pig and get her hot and heavy and a woman can't pee in my face to get me horny. Or at least not because of the chemicals in her piss. But we do respond to each others' smells. People smell better if they are a better genetic match to breed with. Women dress differently based on where they are in their cycles and men respond to those signals. Its not as potent as animals with fixed mating seasons but you can't deny it doesn't exist. We haven't really talked much about my family's money, not in its entirety. My dad was a chemist who found a way to  increase our biological developments to where we really do give off a smell that communicates our suitability for mating, increased hormones and hormone receptors which ups a lot of our other sex characteristics. Guys get bigger and larger dicks and balls. Women become more fertile. He translated this into drugs and treatments for a whole host of ideas. Invested and started fitness companies. Then the standard money making: stocks and property" 

"Ok, that might explain our odd growths and increased libido. But that doesn't explain why I wouldn't have thought to ask about all the other stuff before." 

"Part of the hormones effect is making other more amenable and content as well as horny. The happy button in the brain gets pushed a bit. Another known fact is that our physical and emotional state are different when we are excited or emotional. Think like 'drunk vs. sober' you. There is lots of science on it but to skip the Ted talk it boils down to different parts of the body do in fact think for themselves. Thats why when we smile and say "don't worry" no one does. Thats a huge reason my dad made all that money. He would have the upper hand on any and all business deals."

"Thats...kind of fucked up really...its super manipulative."

"It can be. Thats why my dad never really went to market with the whole package, just bits here and there to sell off. Thats why Trey left his frat. He has giving them some of the magic sauce and did not like the response in personality to it. He didn't want to add to a toxicity that already exists."  

"What about us. You didn't explain this to us, we didn't consent. Have you been drugging us?" 

"The supplements we've been taking are initiating the process. We did say we'd help y'all grow and make you huge. No one asked any more questions, pretty sure y'all would have said yes to almost anything if it wasn't hard and obvious steroids. Also being around the three of us triggers the process to an extent too. I assume you've noticed that in Elissa too. She's been around Ben a lot as well as the rest of us and now its been long enough that its triggered a bit in her as well." 

You could have taken a picture of my face and put some complex looking math stuff in front of it and make a meme. Adrian stood and got real close. Chest to chest and face to face. He still had a few good inches on me and was making that clear. His body language was open and playful but assertive and unwavering. I could sense something was going to happen soon, I wasn't sure if this was a challenge or an invitation. 

"You know it gets lonely at the top. We only really have each other in my family and that just isn't good enough. We invited you guys in and you are all good guys. And that in truth is what makes an Alpha. Despite what Alex, you, and everyone else thinks about being 'AN ALPHA!'  it isn't about being the biggest meanest gorilla with the smallest prick" He starts to rub his crotch on mine. I almost thought he was doing the rookie move of spelling the alphabet with his dick on my dick."You are all a bunch of good guys, and that is the core of being an Alpha. You can't be just a physical specimen you gotta reflect that in your character too. Only the weak are douchebags and bullies. Only wanna be alphas spend time worrying about being 'manly enough' or making someone 'their bitch!'. Alphas don't take, it is given. They don't get stuck on the 'what ifs' and 'what will they dot dot dot'.  They don't sweat spending their shit tonne of money on making friends happy. Resources and happiness isn't to be hoarded, its supposed to be shared. But you all are limiting yourselves with the self doubt and second thoughts and hiding everything under the tough guy act. And I get it cause thats how everyone was taught. I remember meeting you and thinking that you were a big guy with big personality that was trying not to take up space. And I know thats cause you didn't want to be that guy that takes away from everyone else, and the only way guys are taught how to do that is to curb their confidence, make themselves small. Here and now I am giving you permission to be The Big Guy. The Big MAN. I want you to be The Big Man. I want you to be My Big Man. We all do. Our Big Man."

There was silence. I was sweating and he saw I need that one last push.

"You wanna be big?"

"Ye-yes."

"Do you?" 

"Yes"

"Do you?!" 

"Yes!" 

"DO YOU?!"

"YES!!!"

"HOW FUCKING BIG!"

"BIGGER THAN YOU FUCKER!!!" I shout in his face as I shoved him back onto  the couch, more forcefully than I intended. He landed with a thud and smirk on his face and a tilt in his hips. I could feel the wild fire in my eye as something in me changed. I dived on him as he gave a half hearted attempt to get up and move. Our bodies collapsing on the floor made the building shake enough to bounce his glass off the table and break on the floor. I pulled back got him to where his ass was on top of my crotch. We pull our shorts down and I grabbed him under one leg  and the other his opposite arm. 

As we started he asked "How big?" 

"What?", not stopping for anything. 

"Tell me how big you're wanna get. Make me a picture."

"So fucking big. I don't wanna fit into this world anymore." 

"Give me more!"

"I want to break door frames from just walking through them! Arms the size of heads. I want a wide ass back that is shaped like a king cobra." 

"Tell me about your ass! Tell me what it will be"

"So god damn big each globe takes up a seat!" 

"Oh yeah!"

"A nice offset for my chest. They need to be huge. So huge that you can get lost in the valley between them and drink my sweat like from a damn spring!"

As I kept talking I moved faster and faster and Adrian got more and more lost. 

"And my dick! A dick so big no condom can hold it. Shooting my cum like a fucking cannon. With massive breeder balls! So when I plow I got enough seed to feed a whole fucking country.  A god damn breeder! Gonna breed uh, ugh, I'm gonna BRRRRR!!!" And with that my trance ended with an orgasm and epiphany combined. That was the day that I shot out the old me. Metaphorically...I think. 

"Yeah," said Adrian panting. I think he came twice. "Lets do that. We can do that. My brothers and I, the rest of us, are totally gonna make that happen." He said slowly regaining his ability to make sentences. My cock twitched and started to chub again. "We are going to need them to help with that thing too at this pace. And I'm sure my two oldest brothers would love to help." He said rolling onto his back. 

"There are more of you?" 

"Yeah, more of us. 5 brothers all together. And our younger sister." 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Holy Shit.

Things are bigger than i expected. The twins and Ray's dad build up something huge and now everyone in thhat family are spreading it and transforming James into their alpha, they saw something or rather Ray saw something in him that makes Jason the true alpha.

Cant wait to read more

Good story.👍

But small point.  "Cloth" [soft 'o'] is fabric that can be made into clothes [hard 'o'].  "Clothes" are cloths that you wear.  "Clothing" [hard 'o'] is an aggregation of clothes.  But a pile of fabric pieces is a pile of cloths.  Yeah, very confusing but that's the nature of English.

• Thanks 1

Part 4: Chummy

After that conversation with Adrian we cleaned up the space and then ourselves. For funzies Adrian gave me a scrub down with a cloth in the shower. I wasn’t feeling self conscious or overthinking it, I just focused on the moment and how good it felt. I let go of those thoughts that were holding me back. Adrian decided to comment about how before long this would be a two person job. And I decided that yes, it would be.

I asked if we should tell the others. Adrian said that its best if they come to the conclusion on their own. By then they've usually accepted the situation and embraced it. Beforehand it can be startling. Some guys when they learn or are told get kind of freaked out and decide to pretend that the whole thing isn't real. Some let it go to their heads and it makes bad personality traits worse. I conveyed that I wanted to keep everyone together. Adrian said that Ray seems to have let himself get lost in the change cause he has a weaker personality than Adrian thought he would. Ray is going to stick around, but he’s gonna follow everyone else. With that kind of attitude Adrian estimated that Ray’d end up being the best twunk ever, maybe even a thunk. The buffist of bottoms. Alex is still acting a bit too agro and Ben gives the impression that he has one foot in and one foot out. 

I walked back from the mother-in-law to the house. But I wasn't walking. I felt my back line up straighter, chest up, and a swing in my hips. I was strutting or maybe swaggering. Or maybe just basically walking with confidence in each movement. This was me now and it was good. 

When I walked in I heard the faint faint sound of sex from the speaker system. I walked into the living room to find Ben masturbating to a porn video on the TV, two guys spit roasting a woman. 

"Nice" I commented and Ben nearly jumped off the couch in surprise and went red with embarrassment. He quickly and clumsily grabbed the remote to turn the TV off. 

"S-sorry I thought I had the house to myself."

"You did, but now you don't. You know I would have never imagined you watching Pornhub in the middle of the living room when we started hanging out."

Ben clearly was looking for a way out. I walked over to Ben and sat right down next to him. I put my left arm around him and grabbed the remote with my right. Turned the TV back on and maxed out the volume. I grabbed the lube Ben had used and started myself. 

“You know Ben, we are a lot alike. We hold ourselves back because of other people’s judgement, real or imaginary. We don’t focus on what makes us happy and what is really important. I mean you were enjoying this video before, now I’m watching it with and joining you but you haven’t started masturbating again.” I look him in the eye as I continue to stroke my cock. “Here, as your friend I am going to help you let go of that prudish judgemental toxic voice in your head.” I said as I reached over and grabbed his cock with my right hand keeping him wrapped with my left arm. He was still tense but didn’t stop me either. “Dude, just let go and enjoy. Watch the show. Just imagine doing that with Ellisa. How hot is that? Imagine making her moan so good using this cock in my hand. Imagine this tool right here giving her orgasm after orgasm. This beaver buster breaking that damn fine pussy, drenching you in her cum waves.” And with that he came in my hand. 

“Nice dude” I say as I bring my hand back and finish myself up. “Waist not want not, lube gets expensive” I saw smiling at Ben as he watched me finish myself off. “I guess this makes us what...spunk siblings?” 

“Cum companions” 

“I got it! Cum Chums!” 

We both start laughing. As we stand I take off my shirt and use it to clean myself off and toss it to Ben when I finish for him to do the same. “I just realized we should get fleshlights for everyone. Keep this place a little cleaner.” As I left the room I turned and said “If you ever wanted to do that with Elissa I’d be more than happy to join you.” I could see the wheels moving in his mind and the excitement on his face like a kid being told they were going out for ice cream.

That night we were eating dinner together. I was eating with a new gustto than I’ve ever had. We were talking about our spring break trip in a week. I noticed Ben was talking about it with more enthusiasm than I had ever seen. He was asking if it was too late to bring Elissa on the trip. He was sure he could convince her to come and be part of the fun. 

“I have an idea for something we should all do.” I said with a voice that attracted all the attention. This was feeling real good. “What do you guys think of joining the 300 club?”

Ben and Alex looked confused and the rest looked excited. “I’d love to see you boys 300 pounds” Ray said as he squirmed in his seat. 

“Is that even possible? I don’t know if we could. Or I could. Most of you all look close enough already.” Ben said understandably. As the smallest he’d have the most to go. He’d grown to 5’10 and 190. 

“You can do it. I believe you can do it.” I said with a smile and a confidence that made the comment unquestionable. “What about you Alex, think you can join us?” 

“Why stop at 300, why not 400? I can get there” He said with a  challenge in his voice. “Any size you can be, I can be bigger. I'm getting close to passing you guys already” He sat back and stretched his arms to preen his chest and upper body. He wasn’t wrong, only 1 inch and 20 ibs smaller. If I didn’t get it together he would outpace me before long. Thinking about that lead to a rise of energy emanating from my groin up through my body and into my head. We gave each other a hard look across the table for a moment. 

I took a breath and made sure to frame this exchange as Alex being someone who is going to truly challenge me and help me find my potential. He might not have intended it or felt it, but Alex was being a great motivation and friend in this moment. “Alex, that's a great attitude. Limitless. You know, I read that the biggest sumo wrestler is over 600 ibs. It'd be nice to be that fucking big.” 

• Like 14

Oh hell tot he yeass.

He is embracing the new persona the guys need to bring their pottential to the fullest.

I can see this guys attracting everyone's eyes on their spring break.