Cumming into the family

Scottyknows

Part 14: Morning

I woke up to the second week of school in my massive bed. I do mean massive, we made it so it took up pretty much the whole room. Custom made to go from wall to wall with just a few feet between the edge and the door. It was usually my morning red wood that signaled it was time to start the day. The woman I was spooning was also getting the same wake up call. I could hear her slowly energize as my mushroom tip made circles around her vulva. When I started feeling the twitching and flexing in response I knew it was about time to give a proper good morning. Everyone likes an easy start to the day so each stroke was slow, strong and smooth. It was better than coffee. I stretched myself with each thrust. I growled a bit to add my vibrations to the experience. She was a little over a foot shorter than me and I was having a hard time trying to nibble her ear or kiss her neck. I had started to notice that smaller partners were fine to fuck but hard to be physically intimate with. I should soon set a height limit for certain activities. The low long moan and the twitching squeezing sensation around my staff told me she had risen and shined. The gentle hand tracing the muscle fibers on my right shoulder told me my other bedmate was also ready for her morning shot.  

I walked out of the room getting on to the next phase of the morning. In less than five steps Dex put my morning shake in my hand. He was one of our four house bois. We let them move in with us to help run the house. They didn’t want to be part of the house as members. They seemed far more eager to be our supporters on our journey. We did need house staff and this seemed like a good match. As I lifted the container up to chug he stole the moment and started drinking my pits and sucking on my nipple. I finished my morning shake and Dex looked straight at me eagerly. 

*BUUUUURRRRRP*

Dex soaked in as much as he could. At first when they moved in I would cover my mouth or look away out of politeness but they seemed to enjoy the smell and they had asked to be on the receiving end. With a dopey smile on his face he took the empty canister.

“Breakfast will be ready in 30!” He chirped and headed back with a skip in his step. He didn’t really need to notify me of breakfast. They had been on point for getting meals ready. But first I needed the bathroom. 

The house had dorm-like bathrooms with several stalls and showers to accommodate a large community of people in the house. We had the walls removed to feel less claustrophobic. My knees and thighs had started pressing up against standard bathroom stalls that weren’t spaced for wheelchairs. I walked in to see almost all my Bros in there at some part in their morning routine. Ray and Ben were in the shower cleaning each other off after their cardio session. I had made the change since Ray had become a power bottom over the year and needed some special TLC from us. I found my way to the toilet between Alex and Trey. Or knees rubbing together a bit as we unloaded. We no longer had any sense of ‘modesty’ with each other, if everything up to this point had not made that obvious. When we say we were honest with each other we meant that well beyond what most people imagined. We were honest about our thoughts, feelings, bodies,  needs, urges, everything. We didn’t hide any part of ourselves. That might sound horrifying to some but for us it was a huge liberation. There was no one to be at any given time but me. I finished relieving myself and moved onto the open showers. This had become one of the more cumbersome aspects of growing. When you grow past 300 lbs you start to develop nooks and crannies across your body that become harder to just wash down. When I asked the two bigger Bros Marc and Luke about it they confirmed bathing can take a lot longer. Luckily Adrian was there to help clean off my scrotum and undercarriage. Two of the harder places to reach these days. 

The long table was overflowing with food of all varieties. It was like sitting at a buffet table in Vegas. Seeing and smelling all this food primed my stomach. We ate together so there was a moment before we started to let everyone settle. It was the nine of us plus several of our girlfriends. Some sat with us and some knew this was going to be a mess. Alex always sat right across from me. He was always determined to eat more than me and always failing. Sometimes by a wide margin, sometimes just barely. He wanted us big. He knew that he wouldn't surpass me, so the only logical thing to do after that was to push me. Ray and Tony were on either side of me rubbing my thighs turning up my pre fountain under the table. Alex had Lucy on his side pushing him. Ben was next to him. He had taken up the cause to grow. He was still the smallest at 6’2” and 245. He was a stout man who looked like a dwarf next to us. Breakfast was when Tony had me record my morning message to fans on our platforms. We'd catch something special for the Fansonly page after. As soon as we were settled and ready, I inhaled everything that was put in front of me. Eggs, fruit, bacon, sausage, hash-brown, toast, oatmeal. I downed a gallon of milk as well as my usual shake. The room was filled with the noise of breakfast: plates clattering, gulping drinks, burping, chewing, laughing, farting, snorting. It was a ruckus. Even our girlfriends were shouting how gross we were and laughing at us. They might look civilized in comparison but next to anyone else they’d look like a pack of hyenas devouring carcasses. Bones and all. I’ve noticed that like hyenas their clits were growing larger too, into small nubs always poking out of their labias. Their pussies were so much better than the average woman now. Soon these women would be the only kind I’d be able to sleep with. Better enjoy the other women while I can. I’ll need to find myself a girl with a snatch that devours meat like a Venus trap. 

Our house bois were running in and out clearing out plates of food and bringing more. 

“We might need to find more of these guys to help around the house. We are running them ragged!” Luke observed.

“I’d love more cute things around” mused Ray squeezing a little harder excited by the idea.

“It seems like Big Man will collect more. I mean these guys just showed up after hanging out with him.” Tony leaned in with a knowing smile. 

I responded with a wink and a food stuffed drooling smile. It wasn’t my intention but as Tony said these guys showed up begging to be here after just moments with me. Marc described them as weaker and more susceptible to people like us, and especially like me. The more I become the more I will have it seems. This had just become another part of my life.

Alex was half a plate behind, Ben and the rest a full one when I finished. I’d estimated I put away 5 pounds that morning. I stood up with my destined food stuffed gut and released a fog horn burp while shooting my load across the table in Alex and Ben’s face as a way to say ‘good game’. The other Bros started laughing. Marc belched across to Trey, and then he responded in kind. We were all laughing and adding to our impromptu chorus. 

In came my taller bedmate from last night into the room. Ostensibly to say goodbye. She was drawn inside by lust but taken a little aback by what she found. She hadn’t quite realized who we were yet and the look on her face showed it. Clearly the first thing that hit her was the smell. Her eyes watered a bit and were not focused on any of us. When she did take in the sight she saw me standing up with a belly that looked like a roid/pregnant gut. It was swollen but taught and perky. I was bear naked, we were all bear naked. I’m sure she assumed we’d be dressed by now. Ray was playing with my scrotum like they were baoding balls while Tony was rubbing my preggo belly in rhythm with his masturbating left hand. Alex and Ben were making out with their girlfriends. The girls were licking up my cum as much as making out and humping their legs. Trey had Olivia on her lap. The house bois were servicing Luke, Marc and Adrian in various forms. Not to mention the state of the table. Eyes still wide as she took an apprehensive few steps forward.  

“I uh, um, just wanted-” 

I didn’t let her finish as I strolled over with a bounce in my belly and a swing in my stiffy. 

“I’m glad to see you at our breakfast. I left some food in the room. Not sure if you could stay or had to head out quickly.” I cupped her right cheek in my hand and messaged it gently. Coming in close to give a level of affection. She was great to have last night and I wanted to show that I was appreciative and didn’t see her as just another cum dump (that's Ray’s job now). 

“Maybe I could come over and we could do this again soon?” She said starting to embrace the joy of us. The joy we had last night, the joy between the brothers in the house. The joyous attitude we shared as a community.  We were an infectious bunch to be around. She signaled her interest by tilting her head into my hand and started sucking on my thumb. 

“How about one last parting gift before you head out?” I tried to make my smile inviting and less mischievous. She responded by releasing my thumb with a loud pop like it was lolly. She took my hand and tried to lead us back to my bed. I stood still and when we had the slightest tension from her pull I used it to swing her in. I traced my hands down her curves into her leggings as I pulled them down past her knees. I tossed her up with her downed legging on the back of my neck. I gave a big boyish smile up to her. “There is a reason why we made sure this place had tall ceilings.” And with that I slid her onto my face. I lapped up her cunt cream while fondling her tush.  She responded as eagerly as last night, if a little more worn out. The audience responded with as much enthusiasm catcalling at us. 

“I didn’t realize he was still so hungry!”

“She must taste really good.” 

“Why don’t you eat me out like that!” 

“Your hip stability looks great up there.”

I tried to make her moan and yell loud enough to cover their quips but she was more of a squeaker. After I felt I had squeezed as much juice as I could I switched gears. “Can you all make some room?”

As the plates were cleared I gave her snatch a final snog and lifted back down into my arms. I had her slowly slide down my torso, making sure to press her groin into me to stimulate her with my whole body before lowering her right above my adonis belt. The table had been cleared and as I sat her down on the edge. A rush of excitement went through the room. I was focused on her but I could hear the rest of the bodies shifting. She was already primed so I didn’t need much to penetrate her. With my 11.5 inch tool I did have to insert myself a few inches per stroke. As soon as I was base to beaver I started speeding up until my hips was moving like a piston. Grunting in time with each stroke making the table rattle. I was so stuffed that half way through my stomach got rattled enough that a bottom burp came out. Her excitement didn’t seem to stop because of that. I noticed that the grunts and moans of the others were close in-time with mine. It was the echoes of orgasm filling the room that finally pushed me over the edge. I almost fell on the floor as my last thrust pushed the table several feet from under us. I was focusing on the feeling of each shot of sperm running through my urethra and into her making my orgasm last longer and deeper. As I came back to focus Adrian came up behind me.

“God damn it Big Man! You. Make. Me. Cum. So. Fucking. HARD!” Slapping my ass to emphasize each word. 

As I pulled out the stream that came from her vag went over the edge of the table and made a puddle on the floor. She sat up on her elbows bringing her knees to the edge of the table. She was still catching her breath and trying to cross her legs and clutch herself to stop the mess that was forming around her. 

“Hey don’t worry about that. Dex and Link will clean that up for you. I’m sure Olivia and the girls will show you to the nicer bathroom and help get you cleaned up. I gotta get going but thanks for the fun!” 

“See you around. Right?”

I didn’t want to commit to anything so I smiled while I left to get presentable. My needy body had already started to absorb my breakfast and my stomach noticeably shrunk by a third when I walked out. I heaved my cock and balls into the special absorbent jockey along with everyone else. 

We had all started pumping pre-cum near constantly and needed to wear the jocks to stop from soaking our shorts everyday. It was like our puberty hit a second wind. Our shorts were never dry, but not soaked either. thankfully. Ray was generous enough to set mine just right. “Man! I haven’t had to wear one of these since I was, like, 11 or 12. Thanks a lot Big Man!” Trey ‘complained’. This crowd did gripe a lot. Often it’s that they are not getting enough of my attention. I made a rotating daily schedule to give my own personal protein shake to each of my Bros. They swore they got their best pumps on their shake days. Speaking of which, it was Luke’s turn to get skull fucked before I finished getting dressed. I put on my stringer, sweats, and flip flops as I headed to the door. Link handed me a medium bag and a big gym bag. The first was my school stuff, the second bag was full of my meals and shakes for the day. 

“Alright my Bros, don’t forget we are trying to bring in our recruits today. Either to our gym session, dinner, but preferably both! See you later!”

• Like 10

They had form a pretty tight group but im sure they will be their best sharing what they ahve learned with optehrs. I can see that frat becoming the biggest on campus

Part: 15 Afternoon

We came up to the crosswalk, the split Greek Row from the main campus. There were only four of us since our schedules didn’t fully overlap. We were going to classes as well as study sessions  and then we would end the school day at the student gym.  

The other frat boys didn’t really think much of us when we moved in. Our membership was small, smelly and not embodying the true spirit of fraternity according to them. As we joined the flow of students headed to class on the corner we would got looks and snickers. They made comments to each other loud enough for us to hear. 

“Roids much Bro?” 

“Fucking freaks!”

“Man, those dudes are fucking nasty.” 

I just took it in. It bothered the others but to me it gave me a small smile. If someone loves me, then I will always be in their heart. If they hate me I’m always going to be in their head. Either way I’ll be with them all day. I yawned and stretched as a way to give these boys a small show. Shoulders, arms, ass. If they wanted to talk shit then I had no problem giving them fuel for their insecurities. Funny how the commentary quieted down as I flexed and popped my joints. I tried to find a guy that looked important or incharge. Looking directly at him and smiling. 

“Good morning. Sorry, I’m still waking up a bit. I’ll see you dudes around campus.” And I walked off as the light turned. Making clear that I am the bigger man here. ‘Big Man’ is an adequate descriptor in more ways than one. These boys will come around. If their sizing me up as nonchalantly as possible was an indication they’d be changing their tones in no time. I took a quick ‘selfie’ trying to catch the faces behind me. I sent it to Julia asking if she thought those were faces of haters or admirers staring at my ass? 

‘There’s a difference?’

Despite what everyone assumed by my exterior I truly did love learning. I loved learning and talking about what I was learning. I listened intently to new content and tried not to get into a discussion with the professors that took over the lecture and derailed it with others. I’d try to go to office hours or schedule something separately. I tried not to let my ‘charms’ get in the way of my learning and the others. Can’t get much out of a horny class or speaker. I always ended up using a whole roll of deodorant and body spray for each class. Alexander the Great was taught by Aristotle before conquering the world. 

Mid day I headed to the student union building during lunch. I had already eaten two of my packed meals, but coming here to eat was more of a perk. I entered and saw it was just about time, 3 minutes early. I looked around for my lunch buddy which was pretty easy given my height advantage. 

“David! Hey buddy over here!” 

I waved to an average looking guy who seemed unsure about coming here today. He was 5’ 9” and 150 lbs. He wore baggy jeans and a college sweatshirt, intentionally oversized to be extra comfy. He saw me and waved back nervously and was glad to see me. We’d met a couple times already. Each time he had a look on his face like he was in the wrong place and waiting to get busted for something. 

I had met him when I went to visit Julia in her dorm. I was headed toward the bathroom before going home. He was distracted coming out and bounced off my chest a few steps from the door. I deep squatted down to put out my hand and help him up. He was a little dazed but accepted the help. He was collecting himself until he had to take a step back to actually look me in the eye. 

“Hey man, I’m sorry about that. Are you alright? I didn’t hurt you or anything did I?” 

“N-no, uh. I-I-I’m sorry. I wasn’t um, wasn’t paying attention...damn you’re a large dude.”

“Ha! So I’ve been told! Is that a Monster Slayer shirt?” asking about his nerdy t-shirt. It's a great anime that I watched all the way through in highschool. Once I breached a familiar topic we chatted for a good while. He came off as shy and awkward, not knowing what to do with getting my attention. But still he was able to keep himself together long enough I could tell he’d make a good pledge. 

“What was your name again?” 

“My name is David.”

“David! Again, nice to meet you. We should hang out again! Maybe grab some lunch when classes start. We could work out together too!” 

“I uh, thanks um, I’m not much of a, uh, a gym goer I’m sure as you can tell.” He patted his slight paunch to demonstrate. “And lord knows I wouldn’t keep up with someone like you anyways. B-b-but thanks man.”

“Dude, that's the wrong attitude! Don’t limit yourself like that! You can do more than you realize. Maybe we could just get some food and you can think about the gym? What's your number?” 

“Um, I mean, o-ok I guess.” I made sure to get his number rather than giving mine. It's harder to initiate an interaction than to accept one. 

“You’re a freshman, right? Stick with me and I’ll show all the best food spots around campus. Clearly I love to eat.” I emphasized this by slapping my stomach with both hands.

*PRRRRRRRRFFFT* “Ah fuck buddy, sorry. I forgot I came this way cause I gotta use the bathroom hehe.” 

“Fucking hell you do. Gaw!”

“Haha! Well I’ll go take care of this and I’ll text you for lunch. See you later David!” 

We sat down with our food at one of the tables in the student hall. We got lunch from the burger place. I got two double burger meals, supersized, with an additional large fries. I already had my shake. David looked across to my meal and was clearly intimidated. Though I noticed he ate a little more each time we met up. I took a picture or two of the meal for the profiles, people love to see what I eat. Julia texted in just a few seconds chidding me for my choice of burger spot. I told her to show me a better one and we decided to go to a ‘better’ place some blocks off campus for lunch (or maybe a second lunch) tomorrow.  

“So, uh, have you uh, picked a name for your, er, house?” 

“We have some ideas. Beta bi-Alpha Lambda or Beta Alpha Alpha Lambda, Mu Sigma Sigma, Tri Alpha and a few others. We have a meeting with the Greek council soon so we better decide soon.” I ended by popping one of the burgers whole into my mouth. 

“Is it, uh um, is it like a cheat day or something?” 

“I like to eat. What can I say? Plus these things need fuel.” I matter of factly did a double bicep pose at the table. I saw a couple guys at the table next to us stare. One of them started to drool. 

“Sup boys? They are impressive.” I looked over to another adjacent table to see it full of girls staring. “You can both look AND touch if you want.” This made the girls turn flustered and giggling. “You could get some nice arms too, David, if you worked out.” 

“Th-thanks but, uh, I wouldn’t know what to do in the gym…”

“Dude! Me and my Bros can show you the ropes at the gym. The two of us could go early today and get you going before the rest of us start our workout session.”

“I don’t know man...I don’t really have gym clothes…”

“Davy I’m going to be straight with you cause this is getting annoying. I am giving you an opportunity to do something new with help of someone who knows something (bouncing my pecs). The only thing stopping you, really, is your attitude. If you want to exercise with me then do it. Don’t let the voices in your head stop you, yours or others. If you don’t just come out and say it, don’t dance around. Do you wanna learn how to lift and exercise with a friend or not? Yes or no?”

“Well..yeah but...why would you do that? I guess I’m confused why someone at your level would do something like that?”

“Bro, I used to be a lot like you! I’m paying it forward and offering the same opportunity I got. That said we can pop into the student store and get a set of workout clothes. You’ll be drowning in school pride!” giggling as we wrapped up lunch and left. 

Davy was clearly uncomfortable. He was wearing a university t-shirt and basketball shorts that were a size too large. I tried to convince him to wear two sizes up but he demurred. I told him it would be easier than buying new clothes when he grew out of these. He went a bit red but I could tell he wanted that. Just didn’t have the self belief yet. 

When he got to the bench press I stood over to spot. My fruit basket was positioned directly over his face. With its size and it being held up by my especially designed jockey my bulge was pushing out from my groin several inches. He was directly inhaling my sweat soaked pubes and taint. I could see his shorts starting to tent ever so slightly as he did his first set. 

“Davy! You’re doing great! How are you feeling?” 

“I uh, feeling alright. Not as horrible as I thought. Hurts a little though” 

“Told you. You can finish these sets, no problem. You’ll definitely be feeling it, but we’ll come back tomorrow and do some recovery work. Till then get back under and let go for another set.” The positive reinforcement really did the trick as he seemed to keep up steam to finish all three sets. The whole time using the breathing technique for lifting I taught him. Nice deep inhalations. 

“Before we finish, drink this. It's our special protein formula. It’s good for your recovery and it's gonna help you get big!” He got the real formula, not the diluted retail stuff.

“Thanks Jay.”

“Yo, my Bros call me ‘Big Man’” punching him in the arm.

“This is really good, uh, Big Man. Pretty thick.” He downed it and the moment his lips left the shake: *BUUURRRRRRP* “Oh crap” covering his mouth and instantly turning a deep scarlet. 

“ BRO! That was awe-ha-ha-some!” 

“Big Man! I heard that from outside! Nice!” My other Bros were coming in for our gym session. They had successfully brought their potential pledges. 

“Nah Bro! It was all Davy here!” I proceeded to introduce Davy to my other Bros and in return I was introduced to the new recruits. All of them were nonplussed at the sight of us all together.

“We were just finishing Davy’s first college workout. You all warm up and we’ll join after our curls.” 

We went over to the rack. I had Davy start with 20s while I got the 60s. 

“Alright we need to focus to get a really good pump. Focus on how your muscles feel. Focus on your blood flowing. Feel yourself getting bigger. See yourself getting bigger. See yourself too big for sleeves. Feel your heart pushing the blood to your snaking veins, helping you grow HUGE. You’re going to get so fucking big. So fucking big, Bro! Each rep, feel yourself grow massive.  Big-ger. Get. Fucking. PUUUMPED.” The weights came down to our sides. I placed mine back and found Davy standing there clutching his weights, panting and sweating. He had a look of panic on his face from the priapus in his shorts. Frozen in place he didn’t know what to do. Too bad for him it was easier to see in his oversized shorts. I returned his weights and slung my arm round his shoulders. I walked us to the bathroom to take care of his boner while trying to palm my groin to make sure mine didn’t pop out. It was still considered public indecency, for now. We got in front of the urinals. 

“Normally I’d do this in the shower but we gotta get back there for my workout with our other Bros. Dicks out!” 

He was paralyzed so I shoved my hand into his shorts and pulled out his cock and balls. Then pulled out mine with a heft and started to stroke smoothly. 

“Hey little Bro, it's ok. This is natural. When you work out and get your testosterone going sometimes you get a hard-on you need to take care of. That's all part of being a man. I mean look at me.” He looked over as I gave my cock a nice stroke squeezing as a thick thread of pre-cum ran down my shaft.  I was going slow so as to move at a comfortable pace for him. “Bro, go ahead and grab that thing. It's natural, it's beautiful. Clearly no judgement from me, Ha! There you go! Feels fucking good, right? MMMmm yeah. It’s a nice fucking dick bro, give it nice. firm. long. strokes. Hnnnn, yes. Stick with us, you’re gonna get so fucking big Davy. Gonna get a double digit dick just like me. Pump that thing bigger. Fucking. Pump it! Pump. It! Fucking! PUMP! YES! Yeah Bro! Nice.” I gave him a congratulatory audible extra-low five that made him stumble a step forward and pushed out an extra squirt into the urinal. Davy tucked himself back in while I finished my orgasm. He had the face of a kid who just got off his first rollercoaster. 

“Dude! That's gross! This is a fucking locker-room!” 

I turned to see two guys mid change with faces more akin to shock than disgust. Davy’s self consciousness returned. I strutted over to them with my cock still out and chubby. I got nice and close to them with my arms crossed to emphasize my chest. 

“Yeah, sorry boys. It’s just when you got as much testosterone flowing through your veins as men like us do, these things just happen. I guess you two wouldn't really understand, would you?” My arms still around my pecs I squeezed my shaft launching a half hearted dollop between their feet. They stared at it intrigued. I plopped my junk back in my shorts and tapped a few times with satisfaction. “Whelp, we gotta get back to the floor. Gonna get bigger! Maybe we’ll see you out there next time! Have a good night! Let's go Davy.” I gave another ass slap as we went through the door. *poot*

“Awwww, my Little Bro’s first protein fart!” He caught onto my laughter with a quiet laugh as I messed up his hair. 

• Like 12

Part 16: Evening

We came out to the free weights and barbell area ready to go. At this point I realized we won’t be able to do this too regularly as we were starting to crowd out the rest of the gym. Both in number as well as size. There were a total of 18 of us between The Orchard Boys and the recruited pledges that came. I made sure to go around and shake hands, take names, and make connections with the newbies that showed up. While I had a moment to do so I grabbed one of my last quart sized meal containers to eat. It was a spin on aji de gallina, shredded chicken, brown rice, eggs, potatoes and shredded broccoli and cauliflower in a sofrito sauce. It was curry that was easy to just tip down and guzzle it all in minutes. 

“Sorry Bros. Forgot to down this earlier. Just give me a minute and I’ll be done with this thing.” The others were watching as I basically drank the quart of curry in one go. 

I put the container away and “BUUUUURP” then squatted slightly and *PFFFRRRRRT*. The entire gym floor went silent as I announced my satisfaction. 

We split between 5 racks trying to rotate everyone in and out. We were also doing some bodyweight workouts waiting in between sets. 

While doing squats a couple of other jock looking guys came up to us.

“Hey guys. Y’all look fucking swole. We heard about a group of giants here and needed to see for ourselves.  You can sure move some weight!” They introduced themselves as student athletes. A mix of baseball, basketball, and football players. We had a real bro-out session with these guys. It seemed like they came to recruit some potential talent.  We wrapped up pretty quick though. As much fun as it was to have the student athletes be in awe of us, we were focusing on other things at that moment. We told the jocks we were helping our new recruits on their fitness journey. We decided to meet back up on Sunday to have a fun challenge between the athletes and us. 

Our new pledges had a mix of gym experiences. From a former state level highschool athlete to someone who spent most of the last several years in front of the screen. The point was to get a gauge on these guys. The flabbier ones were trying and the more knowledgeable ones were pretty patient and giving pointers. They also were showing they could keep themselves together around us. Not an easy feat during a workout. Of course, keeping themselves together was a relative assessment. While waiting I did some free standing hand stands. I was up for a while practicing my balance, working towards doing it one handed. I hadn’t switched out my jockey so it was pretty rank. The soaked up pre and sweat started to trickle from my shorts down my torso. As my juices started mixing with the sweat caught in my body hairs it released a thick musk into the room. The stench put a halt to everyone working near our squat racks. Those on the other side of the large room had paused at the smell but kept going slowly. The rest were trying to figure out how to take care of their raging boners. Probably made the situation harder to have so much blood diverted so quickly. 

I turned right-side up trying to dampen the sexual tension my aroma was creating. My Bros, The Orchards I should call them compared to the pledges, were chubbed but not ragging.  The newbies were pretty hard but still had some sense left in them. Enough to register what was happening and rattling their brains on how to solve this problem. 

“Hey guys, let's hit the showers so we can get back for dinner. I’m starving already.” It was directed at our group but loud enough to give everyone else a cue as needed. We moved to the bathroom like a pride of elephants headed to the watering hole. As we undressed the pledges seemed slow and reluctant to take off the last bit of their shorts. 

“You guys ok? You seem slow to shower off.” 

“We, uh...um got a um...situa-”

“You boys got erections right now. We can see that, no point in beating around that bush. Though the solution does seem like you should beat around your bushes!” That resulted in a round of laughter from my Bros. Davy kind of cracked a smile when I looked over at him.

“Dudes! Me and Davy over here, (slapping him on his shoulder and wrapping him close to my exposed body) we rubbed one out together earlier. Just another form of nature’s calling. Which is why we are in the bathroom where we take care of those things. You’re just making a normal situation more awkward standing there hoping no one sees the obvious and failing to notice everyone else in the same boat. Now, let's finish striping, deal with it in the showers and head to dinner! You must all be starving after the workout.” 

This got things moving again as we were able to crowd into the open locker style showers. And I do mean crowd. My speech was taken to heart and we were almost all thigh to thigh. This included our onlookers from the weight room. It quickly turned into a masturbating moshpit. It took a while to scrub down, cum, scrub off the cum, scrub another load out in the process, etc. The room was echoing with moaning, laughing, squishing, grunting and the sound of flesh bumping into flesh.Some were helping their neighbors, while others had their eyes closed focusing on just trying to get through the moment. I think we were all finally able to get out after about 20 minutes. The crowd looked tired but chipper. Many of the extra guys who joined in fist bumped and high fived us on the way out. Several more asked for contact info to hang out. I could see some of them starting to wiggle their asses as they talked to us. 

We gave each of the newbies a shake to drink on the walk back. It hit the sweet spot for sure. We got back to the house a little earlier than dinner was scheduled. It was a good time for us to hang out and nibble on the protein pastries the bois made for us while we waited. 

The housebois out did themselves for tonight. We told them this is when we closed the deal to make these guys our first batch of pledges. They made a feast of East Asian cuisine that could have come out of a Miyazaki film. Someone even asked if we would turn into pigs after tonight. We got there eventually. We started off tame. The Orchards went slow so as not to scare off the pledges, and in return the pledges still had a sense of propriety at the table. That lasted through the first round of food. Each bite was delectable. We started grabbing portions faster and faster only slowing when our mouths were too stuffed to add more. The Baal formula was clearly working its way through the pledges’ systems. Each morsel made them want more. A hunger had started to grow in them. We were more than happy to help fill it. Though every time I turned to talk or load Davy’s plate I’d look back to see mine overflowing. When some of the pledges started unbuttoning their pants we started razzing them about no longer wearing buttons or zippers yanking at our waistbands. We finished dinner with a personal cake each a la mode. Because there is always room for dessert. 

We left the dining hall to the main living room to convene a meeting. The newbies came in with bloated bellies clearly uncomfortable. A few of them were rubbing it and realizing that they had clearly overdid it. They all slumped on the couches and chairs ready to succumb to a food coma. That urge was not as strong as my deep bass voice and commanding presence. I gave my speech about what we as a group were about. How our goal as a brotherhood was to recreate what it was to be a man. To go beyond the limits set on ourselves, the excuses, the restraints that come in the modern form of being ‘manly’. That true Manhood is liberating but also empowering to those around us. That strength of body is only as achievable as strength of mind and character. I told them that they were all selected to join because we believed in them and their potential. That they were in if they were willing to commit. 

“Well, what do you boys say? Are you all in?”

I got a loud disjointed cry of affirmations. 

“That's ‘Yes Sir Big Man!” Corrected Tony

“‘Yes Sir, President Big Man Sir!’” Adrian added on with pats and slaps by the Bros standing next to me. I gave a bashful smile in response. Feeling humble by the accolades. 

“YES SIR, PRESIDENT BIG MAN, SIR!”

“Alright, alright my newly official little Bros. (I had to pause a moment for the cheers.) We do have a special initiation slash hazing for you lot if you’re all up for it?”

“YES SIR, PRESIDENT BIG MAN, SIR!”

“Then take these to the bathroom and put them on. Come back out with only what we just gave you. That's an order!” 

The little bros went to the bathroom and left us waiting in anticipation. “Alright Bros, we are almost done. Just need to hang on a bit longer. We gotta take it slow for them until they're fully ready.” All the Bros were on edge. Normally they’d just take care of their urges but the little Bros weren’t ready for that just yet. Couldn’t go too fast too soon. I’d give it a month maybe? 

5 minutes later our little Bros came out wearing our old worn and stained jockstraps. We wore those things for two weeks without washing. We did dry them first though. Their enthusiasm had dampened a bit. They came out in nothing but the jockeys but they didn’t know how to put them on right and were feeling a bit vulnerable. Probably didn’t help that they were still feeling overstuffed. We went over to our specific little Bros and got the straps to fit as good as possible. First we got them to fit as well as possible. Then we led them to the center of the room.

“Alright Bros, line up across from us. We are going to show you how to move your bodies with confidence. Now follow us!” 

We The Orchards stripped down to our jockeys too and went through a posing routine with them. The little Bros went through the motions with us. 

“No Bros. That's not it at all. You’re with us now. Fucking tense your muscles and feel the blood rush in! Make some fucking noise and lets hear your manly voices! We are going to keep doing it until we can feel your potency from here! Fucking AGAIN!”  

And we did it over and over and over. “Push your blood into your muscles! Make them pop! See yourself grow Bros!” Each movement and each consecutive pose made the room thicker in sweat. The pheromones made them try harder. We could actually see their muscles getting a decent pump. By the fourth set they were poking through their jockeys. They had all cumed in them by the seventh round. We did the same simultaneously using the ab and thigh pose. 

“Hell fucking yes Bros!” We went over to give them all laudatory high fives, chest bumps, ass slaps. Their energy was high like they just downed a couple shots of espresso. Timidity gone. “Fun, right?” squishing Davy’s newly soiled jock. “Now you gotta wear these for the next two weeks. No cheating! Now make yourselves decent enough to go back home. Get some good sleep and we’ll see you tomorrow!”

After the little Bros went home the rest couldn’t hold back. As soon as that door closed they were pawing at each other. Tony and Luke were all over me. 

“Sorry Bros, but I gotta reward those who really earned it tonight. Link! Dex! That meal was on fucking point. You get to be in my bed tonight!” Without missing a beat they hopped on me. Their ballooning asses filled each of my palms. They shoved their faces into my pits and dry humped either side of my stomach. I think Link came already. “Sorry Bros, on your own tonight.” They were going to be fine. I left as Trey and Adrian had wrestled Ray’s head in between their asses on the floor.

Later that night I had my bois on either side of me. They were out fucking cold. I was still feeling hard laying in bed. I pulled out my phone to FaceTime Julia. 

“Well, it’s my would be solicitor. What do you want?” 

“Hey Julia. I was looking for a little company tonight.” 

“I don’t know, it looks like you got company enough there.” 

“Yeah well, they’re a little too spent already.” I slapped Dexter's ass several times hard with only a moan and a shift in response. “And then I still got this thing.” Focusing my camera on my hard-on that was not spent enough. 

“Oh, poor baby. It’s still not my problem though. I told you the rules.”

“I know, I know. We can date or we can fuck but not both….yet?”

“You say those things and it makes me wonder if you actually listen to the rules. I don’t want anything seriously romantic right now. So either we are friends or fuck buddies. You chose friends.” 

“Well, I want you to make your rounds so that you realize that all you need is me”

“Wow Jack, you sure do think highly of yourself.” 

“Says the woman who plans to get through all 43 members of her crew team. Before Christmas. Collect lays like Pokémon cards.”

“That is so sexist! Why is it when a woman is ambitious enough to do something a guy does, it's seen as unfeminine. So many other jock-bros have ‘hit lists’. Why can’t I have one?” 

“How far through the crew team are you anyways?” 

“I’m almost finished with the women’s team but surprisingly the men’s team has been less cooperative. Men always fantasize about a woman who wants sex until they meet a woman who wants sex. They also get uncomfortable when they don’t have to look down.” 

“Don’t a few have to look up at you?”

“Just the baker's dozen boys under 6’3”. For now.”

“For now.”

“So about your current predicament…”

“Yeah?” 

“Why don’t you just suck yourself off?”

“What?”

“I’ve seen your yoga/calisthenics videos-” 

“You watch my videos?”

“YOUR VIDEOS and between your plow pose and long dick-”

“You know the size of my dick?”

“(mean stare) The exercise is self evident, you plow yourself.” 

“I’ve...uh I’ve never considered that.”

“Gah, men are idiots. Find a way to set the camera to record you. I wanna watch.” 

“Perv.” 

“This is payment for you needing my intelligence. Now shut up and give me a show fuckboi.” 

I was excited to comply. I rolled over Dex and Link to give myself space and made sure Julia had a good angle. I got my back flat on the bed and went into a plow pose. With my stomach pressed I got a face blast of my own gas. Part of the reason I liked this pose so much. 

“Mmmm, so good. Everyone loves the smell of their own farts.”

“True that.”

In no time I got myself hard and started nibbling on my tip and OH MY GOD. I tasted Great! This is why my Bros squabble over sucking it! I wrapped my arms around my thighs and pulled them in to deep throat myself. It took a moment for me to adjust and get used to my throat acclimated. There were a couple chokes before I got it.

“Fucking amateur” I could hear behind me.

My heavy scrotum fell onto my nose. The hairs of each starting to wrap around each other. The smell was great. I was trying to suck them through my nose with how hard I was breathing in the smell. I was sucking myself so hard and messaging my sack. So fucking good. I could hear Julia pleasuring herself in tandem with me. I could hear the gurgling of her hands kneading her wet blooming twat. This made me suck and pump my thighs harder. Minutes later the sack contracted and I tasted my first load ever, or rather I tasted my load. And it was delicious. It was euphoric. After I tasted my first few shots my body got excited and the next five were even heavier. I couldn’t swallow it all while sucking on my cock since it restricted my stomach. I released the pose just a bit so I wasn’t sucking on my joystick anymore but I was angling to get as much in my mouth as possible. 

“Oh my god Julia! You’re brilliant.”

“Yes I am. Now I got a 5:30 training session. Thanks for the show. Feel free to send more videos. Good material is hard to come by.” 

God, it felt like I just got a high. I was crashing fast. Self sucking had really hit the spot. I felt my belly button overflow with my own cum and it tickled. It was probably going to get nasty if I didn’t clean it up. I’ll deal with it in the morning. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

He and Julia are gonna make the perfect couple. They each bringing out the best they can do.

I lopve the interactions and how they are slowlly but surelly taking over the campus.

Im sure soon enough we will see more people students and even teachers wanting to get in on their program

• 2 weeks later...

Part 17: Party

The rest of the week went well. I started self-sucking regularly with some effects. It felt like I had a constant pump and my Bros all commented that I somehow started to taste better than ever. I had non-stop energy from dawn till dusk. I was going from 3 hour workout sessions, studying 6 hours a day, and fucking someone into orgasmic oblivion on the hour every hour. My Bros were losing pace with me.

Since that night too, the pledges responded well to the initiation. They became more excited to work out and eat with us. There was a noticeable shift in their outgoingness and energy as well. They had also started staring at us with a more yearning look. Pants were regularly tented. By Thursday they weren’t even hiding it. We notice how they had started masturbating in the bathrooms while at the house, probably as much at their places. A few days in they would just announce they were going to go jerk off. The first few minutes of apprehension in our used jockstraps turned into enthusiastically rubbing one out into them daily. We were realizing our littles were coming along a lot faster than we initially did. A month? Two, three weeks tops.

We decided to end our first week by heading over to a house party at the biggest frat on campus later that night. Also filled with the biggest douches on campus.The Psi Beta Omega house also had the unofficial title of the campus date-rape house. Bryce, the president of the house, was also the president of the Greek council on campus. He’d not been a big fan when we moved in. Always had a sneer and insult for us whenever the opportunity arose. 

Things got really interesting at the crosswalk the morning of the party. There amongst the crowd was Bryce,  fucking president of the douches. He was arrogant, entitled, and weak tempered. He was a bad caricature of a frat bro. But this was an opportunity I decided to take. 

“Oh, Hey! Bryce! Glad We ran into you. I’m the president of the new fraternity. We’re presenting next week to be recognized by the university.”

“Uh, yeah. I remember. I'll see you at your scheduled time.” He clearly wanted no conversation with us while waiting for the light. He had turned to one of his frat brothers. “Fucking roid pig.” They chuckled at their very original passive aggressive dig. Alex next to me got super pissed and red. Some of the other pedestrians started moving out of the way sensing that shit was about to go down. 

“Dude! You say something?” I said moving closer to the douche. 

“Nah man, I didn’t say-”

“You called me a fucking roid pig!”

“Look, I don’t-” I wasn’t letting this ass finish a single sentence. He wasn’t in control. I was. I lifted up my shirt as close to his face as I could get. 

“Does this look like a fucking roid pig gut to you? Go ahead, feel it. Feel it!” That last part was said in a sarcastic and hyperbolic fashion. I tried to do a little truffle shuffle. I didn’t really jiggle well, it was more of a hypnotic bounce. This got some chuckles from the crowd. 

“Dude! Gross! I don’t wan-”

“Whatever. (Turning my back on the douche to some other random frat guy) You feel it. You think this is a roid gut?” 

The dude couldn’t resist as he touched my stomach. “I-I-I don’t think s-soo.”

“Rodger!?! What the fuck are you-!”

“I think it's nice too. Go ahead and rub it. It's good luck to rub this belly!” I really made a show at that moment. Pulling my shirt up higher and turning around encouraging the others to rub it. Once the first guy started, a cluster of hands were rubbing my stomach. Even as we crossed the street they were still laughing and a few patted my midriff as we walked by. Alex tapped my ass too.

“Bro, that was a master class move!”

“You fucking know it my Bro. I can see Bryce’s reddened ears from here. Thanks for looking out for me though.”

“I’d never let anyone talk to you like that!”

“You know you don’t need to worry about me. I’ll win Bryce over with my stunning personality eventually.”

We walked up the front door to the two dudes ostensibly playing security. It was me, my bros, our little bros, our girlfriends and other lady friends who were with us. 

“Hey guys, we are here for the party.”

“Sorry big guy-”

“Big Man, you can call me Big Man.”

“...um Big Man...we already got a good number of guys. The girls can come in if they want.” They were reciting the script but their hearts weren’t in it. One was stuck staring at my chest, the other my crotch. I came into their personal space and put my hands on their shoulders.  “Come on my guys. We come as a package (making my pecs bounce as I said it). You’re Rodger right?”

“Yu-yeah?”

“Yeah, we chatted on the walk to campus. You rubbed my belly for good luck! Well, lucky you, we want to come to your party.” The wheels started turning in his head.

“Sweet dude! Glad to have you and your crew Big Man.” We walked right pass, fist and chest bumping as well as high and low fiving our new friends.

“Come find us later to cash in your luck.” Ben said with Elissa at his waist to Roger who looked giddy at the invite. 

We walked into the massive mansion taking it all in. 

“Did you want a beer?” Marc came up and asked. 

“I doubt this place has anything better than piss beer. Let's just mingle and have some fun tonight.” As we dispersed I went up to Davy. “See anyone you like here? Places like this are like in person Tindr or Grindr if you want to find a sex partner tonight.” 

“Big Man, I uh, honestly I’m kind of uh, a...virgin.” 

“Little Bro, you need to realize that every single person here has been or is currently a virgin. You’re not weird or out of the ordinary. Being a virgin is only as awkward as you make it. That said, is there someone here you’d like to talk to or introduce yourself to? Step one little Bro.” 

He sheepishly indicated toward a woman standing next to the window trying to catch a breeze talking to a friend. “Cool. When you have an opportunity, ask her some questions, add some stories of your own. Try to get the conversation to be around 50/50. Get her to talk a little more if you can. Compliment her on personality and ideas, maybe one or two on looks. But get there and make your goal to get her to laugh. No numbers, no touching. And be confident in yourself. If you feel any doubt just remember I’d fuck you.” He turned and smiled back thinking I was joking. I slapped his ass for a confidence boost. “I’ll chat up her friend there and then you can step in. Now get in there my little stud Bro” and off we went. 

“Hey, how's it going?” I started us off. In response I got snide smiles and rolled eyes. 

“Yeah, I’m not a smooth operator, but we are looking for some good company here tonight. We saw you two conversing and wanted to introduce ourselves. My name is Jay.” 

“I’m Davy,” he said in a very freshman-esque voice. 

“I’m Penny and this is Kat.”

“Nice to meet you. You seem familiar...you’re on the Greek board, aren’t you?” 

“I’m the vice president.”

“Why aren’t you the president?” 

“My boyfriend Bryce is president.” 

Just bypassing the whole ‘I have a boyfriend’ comment, “but why aren’t you president?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well you seem like the presidential type. In charge, natural leader.” She really opened up after that. It had been a few minutes (15 maybe?). I looked around and saw Davy and the other girl were gone. I had a proud and satisfied smile on my face. I turned back to focus on Penny.

“And you know, I don’t know why I’m sharing this, but it gets frustrating when he thinks he’s just...good enough for everything. Like, yeah the guy’s got talent but talent was all that was needed in high school...please don’t repeat that. Not sure why I said anything.”

“Cause you had a lot to get off your chest. You need some release.” I started rubbing her shoulder. There were some tight knots in there. I had her turn around and used both my hands on her traps. Her skin was supple and responsive to my touch. As I firmly and deftly undid a knot she let out a relieved sigh. 

“Man, you really need this. I’m surprised someone like you doesn’t get this more often.”

“I mmm, I am usually the one giving.”

“And you don’t get anything back.”

“That's not...I get things back.”

“What does Bryce give you?” The response was a concentrated silence, trying to figure out how to answer my question.  

“Has Bryce ever made you cum before?”

“He’s given me orgasms before.” Not a very convincing answer.

“I said cum, full on squirting with your girl jizz. Not just an orgasm. I’d love to show you.”

Bryce had a nice queen sized bed that Penny could easily stretch out on. Her lap was smooth and clear. It looked like she waxed instead of shaved. Her well manicured nails went from rubbing my hair to clutching it between her hands. Penny was high maintenance. She was a woman who only accepted the highest quality so that's what I gave her. And she knew it. My cheeks were getting wet from collecting the sweat rolling down her thighs. My beard moist and waterlogged. I tried looking up at her face. Her head was rolled back and lost in ecstasy. Instead I focused on her perky tits rolling back and forth a bit stiffly. Seeing them move she clearly has implants. When she came her moan was guttural emanating from deep inside her lungs. She burst in my face with the pressure of an opened hydrant. It was from women like Penny that I learned to chug. After I finished lapping up the last of her cum I turned around with my back against edge of the bed. Penny’s foot was dangling over my chest. I started stroking my jizz stick, giving it some much needed attention when I decided to finally address the man in the doorway.

“Hey Bryce. Whew, dude, you need to take better care of your girlfriend. She was so wound up.” I stood up still with my left hand squeezing my baby baster as I walked up to Bryce. My pre dribbled into his overpriced loafers seemingly getting his toes wet. I got close enough for him to be right in my chest. After a moment he instinctively stepped back. 

“What. The fucking. Hell?!” 

“I gave your girlfriend  a better orgasm than you’ve ever been able to give her in your own bed. You watched us so you know what you saw. You might have missed that Penny spurted cum for the first time in her life while you were standing behind us. Do you wanna know what your girlfriend tastes like? *BUUUURP* My breath was still fresh with her delicious maidenal cum shot. I could tell he was focusing on staying angry. “Hmmmm, that smell really doesn’t do her mellow taste justice.” So I took his stupid neck beard in my hands, grown to hide how rounded his chin had gotten over the years, and I painted his tastebuds in her juices using my tongue as the brush. I detached from his face and let him have a moment to savor the flavor. Penny was still napping so the timing was perfect. 

“Alright Bryce, you’re a douche but I’m going to do this for Penny. I’m going to teach you how to make her pass out using only your mouth. You’d be surprised how much you can do while not talking.” 

I had him practice on each of my nipples and the graduating exam was to eat out my ass. He was actually a good student. His rim job was so good I got relaxed enough to feed him a feast of ripe farts. So fucking good. When Penny finally started to wake up it was time for Bryce to put what he learned into action. Penny looked over at her boyfriend eating out my ass as I gently masturbated. I gave her a big cool smile letting her know that she needed to get ready for round two. She responded by rubbing her clit harder using one of her rings as a sex toy. I clamped my cheeks down on Bryce and held him with my hand as I delivered a last choking fart.

“Alright Bryce, time to truly become the biggest douche. Go clean up, real good.”

“Brush and floss but don’t wash off!” Penny ordered. Bryce complied with no response. 

“While we wait maybe we can give him something a little tasty for his first time.”  I squeezed my tube with an up stroke to get a good glob at the top. She pulled back on the bed to position herself just right as I leaned over the bed. The golf ball sized tip met with some resistance as I pushed gently on the entrance of her vagina. She writhed and twisted as her body adjusted. The momentum of my hips had the headboard banging against the wall, denting it. That would be Bryce’s problem later. Bryce came out of the bathroom half way through. I looked back to Bryce. I stopped thrusting so quickly and moved slowly to edge her. “Pull up that desk chair so you can see how my hips move and where I put my hands. You might not be strong enough to fuck through walls, but you can make sure to do more than just shoving it in.” You could hear the screams of Penny yelling out my name throughout the house in rhythm with my strokes. My first load of the night resulted in a fist deep hole in the house’s presidential bedroom. I got out of Penny making way for Bryce, letting a few shots fall into that stupid beard to rev him up. “Alright douche dude, get in there!” 

He sure had paid attention during our first lesson. He gobbled up her snatch enthusiastically and did indeed use his tongue to try and douche out my copious amount of cum into his gullet. Penny felt like he was doing a good job, commenting that this was the best time they’ve ever had together. As he was servicing her I was slowly putting my fingers up his ass to get ready for his A+ reward. When she orgasmed enough I pulled him up. I had Bryce sit facing me and lay his rod on top of Penny’s face. She sucked Bryce off, Bryce sucked me off, and I gave Penny a hand job. He blew his load not too long into it so I had to dump mine earlier than I wanted so Penny didn’t get bored. 

“Eat up Douche Dude. Better to have a batter belly than a beer belly.” 

We went through several more position switches. Bryce penetrated Penny while I fucked him up the ass. I used Bryce like a dildo in Penny. Using my body to put weight and speed into his strokes to give her more pleasure from me. Penny rode cowgirl as Bryce licked from my balls down my taint to my rectum and back up. Giving Bryce a short pause as Penny sucked me off. Both Penny and Bryce took turns in the middle of a spit roast. Bryce had a greedy personality always trying to gobble my spunk as much as he could, even eating it out of Penny at every chance. As we laid in bed I noticed Bryce’s belly looked so full and fat with my cum. Obese almost. I took some videos of me taping it like a drum. I sent it to Julia who sent a cry laughing emoji in response. I stuck my thumb in his belly button and clutched the bottom of his fold and made it jiggle. I labeled the video as ‘My personal Truffle Shuffle’. That one was even better. Eventually Alex found me with Penny and Bryce fast asleep snuggled in my arms and my chest covered in my last cumshot. 

“Told you I’d win over Bryce.” They were so passed out I didn’t need to move gingerly as I got out of the bed. I could hear Bryce’s batter belly slosh. 

“Alright, should we head back?” 

“Yeah, the party seems to be dying down. I’ll go collect everyone.” 

The others were good to go but their Littles were exhausted. Speaking of which…”Yo, where’s Davy?” I went through some of the rooms until I found the one he was occupying. God Damn, Bro! He didn’t only have the girl he had his eye on, he had a second one in there as well! I was proud of him for coming out of his shell. 

“Hey little Bro, we’re heading out. Time to go.” He roused and lifted his head right into my spent wet sack. He jerked back with some juices on his nose and mouth. “Bro! Eager beaver much? We can do that later.” I could tell by the look on his shocked and scared face that wasn’t his intention. But he did take a moment to consider it. And he did lick the juices of his lips.

“Yeah, alright Big Man...let me, uh, let me get dressed.” 

After I collected Davy and the others got their charges we headed back the few blocks to our house. He had a conflicted look on his face. He was trying not to look at my junk and yet his eyes kept coming back to it. His resistance confirmed how well suited he was for the Baal formula.

“Alright Bros, tomorrow is gonna be a big rest day for us. We got that barbell match with those jocks the day after. Can’t have them thinking they're in our league.”

• Like 6

eventho he knows he is the alpha he makes sure to impart his knowledge and "help" while exertinmg his dominance.

this chapter was amazing. bryce found out what being an alpha really mean