Cumming into the family

Scottyknows

eventho he knows he is the alpha he makes sure to impart his knowledge and "help" while exertinmg his dominance.

this chapter was amazing. bryce found out what being an alpha really mean

• 3 weeks later...

Part 18: Bonding

The day between was calm and uneventful. I got a call from Davy saying he wanted to talk and I told him to come on over. He wasn’t living in the house yet but he had free access. He was still not fully acclimated so I put on a stringer and bodybuilding short shorts. 

When Davy came in I stood up to greet him. It had been a short time since I first met him but the changes were becoming noticeable. He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He had worn baggy clothing to hide his form when I first met him. And when I slapped his shoulder it felt warm despite walking over in chillier weather. He was looking uncomfortable but not as filled with anxiety as before. 

“Hey I wanted to, um, to talk to you about last night and uh some of the other stuff.” 

“Fuck Yeah, it looked like you had a better time last night than you were expecting Little Bro.” 

“Yeah... with everyone being naked and you being naked and what happened at the house when you came into the room. I’ve been thinking about it a lot since then” 

“Everything alright? You seemed like you had a good time.” 

“Yeah, but uh, I uh, I’m...I don’t know.” 

“If something is bothering you can talk to me or to us. We are totally open and upfront about anything that is going on.” 

“Y-yeah”

“You wanna keep hanging out right?” 

“That's not it! I just I’ve been feeling a certain way about...” 

“Just put it out there. Balls out, what do you need? We’re here for you?” 

“Can I touch it?” He finally let his guard down and became focused on my pole. He swallowed hard. Man, that jackass had me worried for fucking nothing. I dropped my shorts as I sat back down in my chair as the balls literally came out. 

“Take as much as you need Little Bro.” 

He dropped to his knees nuzzling my thighs. I started taking off my shorts and he took over feeling they weren’t moving fast enough. A tried to wrap his hands around my shaft and quickly realized he’d need two. He had his nose vacuuming up the underside of my pisser. His face got red and sweaty. He jerked a little while grunting. He tounging my gland, lapping up everything it was excreting. I slid my fingers through his hair and pressed down with a slight grip. He adjusted to fully swallow my shaft and started to suck. He was having trouble adjusting his breathing with my tool down his throat. I was giving encouraging moans as he bobbed up and down. He looked up into my eyes and I gave him a beaming encouraging smile. 

“Bro, you know to get big you’re gonna need to down a, hmm, whooole lot uh of protein.” I pushed down my hand hard making sure my entire load got pumped into his stomach. A good dozen ropes down his gullet before I let him go. He had a few strings dangling from his lips. I scooped it up with my finger and sucked it hard with my tongue. “Mmm, so good. You got some high quality protein right here for you Little Bro.” I cupped my balls. My rod pulsed itself back to standing, lubricating itself with pre.

“Fuck, again?!”

“Lots of protein Little Bro, lots of fucking protein.”  

Davy rolled onto the floor after he finished drinking my loads. He’d need to work on how to drink it in one go and not choke. In his defense though, they always choke the first time. After a moment let loose a gutteral burp. His shirt was riding up on his stomach. I keep telling him to buy bigger clothes. Hopefully now he’ll listen. He got some time to digest before the next round. My levy breaking spooge now carried thousands of calories. I told him that we were going to completely bypass the freshman fifteen and at least get him to freshman fifty. He showed his excitement in the vigor of the spurts over his belly and into his face. Fuck, he really was one of us now. 

I showed him some of the ropes including the fact that Ray was the house cum dump. I don’t think that Davy’s cock was big enough to really penetrate Ray’s fat ass cheeks yet. Ray was a little disappointed but understood the importance of fostering the next generation. I’m sure Davy’s dick will become satisfactory in no time. 

We spent the rest of the day posing naked, masturbating and a little wrestling. Alex and Ben wanted to get in on the fun, feeling a little jealous I suspect. Alex enjoyed shoving Davy’s face into his pits and slamming his ass into Davy’s face on the wrestling mat.Though Davy didn’t seem to mind. After a few more times throwing the poor freshman around Alex plunged his rod into Davy, keeping things on the rougher side. Ben was much more cooperative getting into the 69 position. The size difference between the two resulted in Ben’s ass pushing up just a bit. I couldn’t help but shove my rod into Ben, his ass was too inviting to pass up.  

I didn’t know this but apparently Alex and Ben pulled him aside and had a come to Jesus meeting with him. They gave Davy a run down that if he was going to be my little I would need to act like it and step up his game. They were going to drive him as hard so that I wouldn’t be embarrassed by associating with him. Not that I would, but Ben and Alex were adamant that if anyone was going to be in my inner circle there were standards that needed to be met. Stoic Marc later told them that it wouldn’t be a problem. 

After the day with us Davy walked out with a new shirt, one he could grow into, and a big smile on his face. Little Bro had not been off my cock for more than thirty minutes for the last 8 hours he was here. I was going to be the only one calling him little. He was a hilarious sight. His gut was round from the foodbaby I’d breeded him with. He was even rubbing it like he was pregnant. We snickered and laughed watching him waddle to the door. That was going to stick with him for a while until he recomped. 

“Big Man, this is not what I was expecting when I came over but I feel better than ever. I feel bloated, but I feel, I don’t know, lighter? I’m an engineering guy, not a word guy.” 

“Nah Bro, I get you.”

“Big Man, one last thing before I head back.”

“Hmm?”

“Protein Fart!” *PFFFFT*

“Fucking nasty, just like your Big Bro!”

• Like 8

Part 19: Lifts

Just so you know, I did not attend a big sports school. Or it wasn’t at this point in time. We only ran into a few guys at the student gym earlier in the week but they had brought a dozen and a half guys to the competition. Our lifts had garnered a reputation it seemed. It ran the gambit of baseball, basketball, hockey, wrestling and football players. We were doing it at the athletic center, the jocks gave us special passes for the day. So as not to take up so much space at the student gym. As thanks we gave them a Baal shake each. The terms were clear. We were going to see whose one rep max was highest between one of them and one of us. We were going to do 6 lifts and then a sprint. We would do one rep at a certain weight and then add more plates until one of us failed. I imagine they thought in case they broke even with us they’d still be able to outrun us. Thinking we had poor cardio as a result of strength training.

I said I’d do all the lifts. It wasn’t my initial intent but as I walked up here and into the center this roaring wave came over me and filled my body with energy and testosterone. We were not going to compete today, I was. The athletes tried to tell me that they were thinking that we’d have a different person from each side do a different lift, as if I didn’t understand the first time. I clarified that I was going to do the lifts and we better add a nice wager to this. 

If they won then we would be their water boys for the rest of the year. If we won we would get full access to the student athlete gym. That place was massive with up to date equipment and a whole lot fewer people. The student gym was better than any commercial gym in the area but it was small for us and we were starting to get swamped with fans and onlookers. The jocks were  a good group of guys who gave fun but respectful ribbing. They got real quiet real quick. The max PRs for their selected athletes were as follows:

Shoulder Press: 100

Deadlift: 495

Curls: 155

Bench for reps: 225 x 20

Bench: 365

Squat: 455

Like I said, these guys were good but not destined for the big leagues in that moment. I on the other hand…

Shoulder Press: 100 x 5 reps

Deadlift: 495 x 5 reps

Curls: 155 x 5 reps

Bench for reps: 225 x 40

Bench: 365 x 5 reps

Squat: 500 x 5 reps

Not that I couldn’t do more than those 5 reps, but it was sufficient to make my point. Tony had been taking videos to edit and add to the social media pages. This was going to blow up on the internet. I personally put 6 different student athletes to shame. Admittedly there was still the dash but before that let me tell you about what was happening between the lifts. 

I was wearing one of my side cut tank tops that barely covered my nipples. My shorts were small and tight, covering just enough not to be flagged as inappropriate. A little more extra than the athletes but not by much. 

As we finished the first round I was sweating more and more. My musk, my essence, was filling up the whole room after I finished the shoulder presses. Everyone was entranced with my man antlers, mantlers. It looked like they could eat the bench I was sitting on. I was sweating not from exertion but from excitement. The sweat was rolling over the room like a mist. We were attracting even more jocks who had come to workout but were drawn to us. Some were invited over to see what was happening. These dudes were taking pictures, selfies, and a lot of videos of the lift. A little crowd formed trying to feel my shoulders. I was trying to contain my excitement.

God, ever since I started self sucking it felt like when I got a good workout I got so much hornier. Clearly my experimenting had boosted my testosterone levels beyond what any of us fucking realized. I had been masturbating in the showers after a workout for a while, but I was able to wait until the end. It wasn’t feeling that way as much anymore. It's like I could smell the buildup in the room. I could feel how strong I was getting, how much stronger I was than these boys. It was getting me so fucking boned. 

As I was doing the Deadlift I could feel energy flowing through my muscles. It was egged on by the stares and cheering from the crowd. The jocks became just as excited by my strength as my Bros. I could smell the room filled with pre a little more each time I lifted the bar off the ground with absolute control. I could hear the moans and the chokes when the bar slid over my shins and up my thighs. I saw the twitches and jerks as I came to a stand and squeezed my body at the top. I could feel the charge in the air on my skin as I looked into the crowd. A wave of hormones wafted into my nose as I descended and stuck my ass back out in a perfect hinge. I had already decided to show off by doing the 5 reps at the weight they maxed out at ahead of time. As I lifted on the fifth I clenched everything and growled for dramatic effect. Then it happened, I just fucking exploded. I dropped the weight on the grown with a bang that rattled the wall mirrors. I flexed my whole body with each shot of cum erupting from my shaft. You’d think with each spurt I was lifting my max with how loud I was grunting and roaring. It drowned out the moans of the crowd. My cock eventually popped out of my shorts with all its momentum and with the waistband still intact I was shooting loads into my face. I just fucking let it. You could see my balls contract and pump the shit out if you looked at it. Though most only got a glimpse before they themselves blacked out or lost focus. 

When I started to tune in again with what was around me I saw that the lifting floor was strewn with thick ropes of bright white cum criss crossing around me. I could taste some of it dripping into my mouth and I lapped up what I could with my tongue. My beard was drenched in it too. My balls still felt a bit cramped surprisingly. After I flicked away the dollop that had been hanging from my eyebrows I saw every single one of those fuckers came with me. The Orchard Bros had the wherewithal to take their cocks out. The rest had soaked shorts clinging to their deflating erections. Jizz was moving slowly down legs , mixing with sweat. The pledges were more annoyed with the state of their clothes whereas the jocks were confused and mortified. Trying to figure out what the hell just happened. Fucking noobs. Luke came onto the platform with each step making a loud squishing noise. He clapped his hand on my shoulder.

“Fucking hell Big Man, gotta give a warning before you do that.”

“Shit Luke, I felt it coming and so did you. Don’t bitch to Big Man cause we didn’t bring a change of clothes.” came Adrian. 

“Uh, says you. I know how much being around Big Man makes me blow. I actually did bring a change of shorts. Though not a shirt…” Ben realized as he looked through his bag. 

“Alright everyone,” I said taking over the conversation, “let's take 5, clean up as best we can and move onto curls. I wanna see what you boys got.”

“Dude, you still wanna go after that? Don’t you wanna, i don’t know, go home and call it a day or something?” Said one of the jocks.

“I don’t think I wanna do more of this. I gotta, fuck, I don’t know what to do next.” Another said. 

“So you shot your fucking load. So fucking what? Why do I have to keep having this god damn PSA? I’m not done and we are going to keep going. You’re all college athletes so I know you guys got great stamina, this definitely didn’t tire you out. If you need, we can have a ten minute break. Don’t fucking chicken out on me.” I was agitated because I wanted to keep going. I was in a competitive mindset, focused and determined to fucking win. Some of these boys got a little frightened by the intensity of my presence. I was riled up and it was going to be hard coming back down. 

Alex came up to me and got in close so that he wasn’t heard by the whole crowd. 

“Yo, Big Man, Bro, you gotta remember these guys thought they’re tough shit and you just proved them wrong. Give them a little break. Let them hose down and find new clothes and then we can get a sense of how they’re feeling. I’m sure they’ll be fine to finish.” 

“Wow Alex, this is far more understanding than I’ve seen you in the weight room before. Usually you’re red faced and yelling. The soft speaking thing is throwing me off.”

“Fucking hell, you’re getting confused. I understand that when WE lift you need to go bigger to get bigger so I don’t fucking pull any punches. Don’t need to either (actually punching my gut hard). These guys are like little babes. Still kinda soft.” 

“Well, they’re all soft NOW. Wasn’t the case three minutes ago.” Luke added with a laugh. 

The competition had given way to an exhibition. I changed out my clothes so we could post the rest of the lifts on all the profiles, and not just the explicit ones. The deadlift video would require some editing. Tony was taking the dirty videos and Adrian the safe ones. As I finished my curls I had the twins rubbing my pythons and tracing the railroad wide veins that went from my wrists all the way to my neck. Just seeing my arms barely under 30 inches got these boys rilled up again. Gone was restraint and there were guys digging into their shorts to relieve the tension. I did a magic trick of sorts when it came for the bench-for-reps part of the challenge. As I layed down I made the bench disappear. My shoulders were feeling pinched between the posts and I had a moment of worry this might restrict my movement. The bench for reps set if where the true gym Alex decided to come out. He too decided to scorn any kind of constraint as he straddled me and sat on top of my torso at the end. He squeezed my nipples as hard as he could when he felt like my form could be better. Which to him was often.

“Why so fucking slow?! Since when are you such a weak ass motherfucker!? Fucking move that pansy ass weight! 40!? Fucking 40?! What the ever loving fuck Bro?!”

“I got fucking bored!!!” I yelled in his face as I bucked him off. 

Finally during the squat everyone let fucking loose. After they tapped out at 455 I had my Bros jump the weight up to 500lbs for reps. Each rep I hovered right above the floor.  Alex kept screaming ass to grass at me as if I didn’t already know. On the last set I shot back up and rolled the weight off my back with a quaking crash. Looking over the crowd to see my Bros filling those fucking jocks’ holes. Most were showing their Littles the ropes by spit roasting or double teaming the jocks. I released a thunderous roar and pulled out my barbell aiming it at the crowd. My load exploded out of me and jettisoned to the other side of the room. The jocks were fighting to catch it in their mouths. 

Up came my Little still bloated from yesterday. Hanging on him was a guy that had the look of a star athlete. Little Bro, while still round, looked like he was catching up to this dude. I hadn’t noticed how much bigger Davy had gotten compared to normal people. This dude was licking the delicious sweat off of Davy when I noticed the testosterone in this guy’s smell. Wasn’t near as strong as Davy’s but higher than average. “Come here,” I said while grabbing his shoulder to turn him around. I stuck his virgin hole onto my engorged glans. He released a moan and soft whimper as he stepped back pushing me deeper. With one step I brought him fully to the base of my cock. Davy’s eyes watching the arch of his shots. I couldn’t see it over my pec shelfs. After slamming into him until satisfied I let him drop to the ground, his ass and hamstrings embroidered with snow white cum. “Feed him Davy, he’s got the potential to be a Bro.” Without missing a beat Davy shoved his tube down the bro’s throat. I’d come back around to the newbie later to make sure he got a full dose, fondling my balls at the thought. Having a guy on his knees downing his jizz made Davy’s muscle twitch just a little and veins started to show on his biceps.

Some other jocks had also started to gather around flexing and posing at me begging me to fuck them. “Dude, you need to be on our fucking team.” The one around my Little struggled to get out lost in a sexual haze. His muscles were already looking slightly pumped. I was having none of it as I was still primed. 

“Don’t talk to me about that shit until we’re done. We still got the 40 yard dash.” I turned and walked out to the field to finish dominating these boys. I didn’t even have to look back to know all of them followed me out. 

The jock who joined me at the starting line looked like they might not be up for the challenge. His shirt was soaked in sweat and his shorts were stained both inside and out. Everyone else was in the end zone which we were using as the finish line.  I went over to the guy to make sure he was going to give it his all. 

“What's your best time?”

“I uh, um *swallow* 4.92?” 

“Do fucking better.” I slapped his ass hard and got out of the way. The boy came through at 4.85. 

As I got ready to dash, an uncompromising urge washed over me. I set my eyes forward and saw the signal. I ran down the field.I clocked in at what I felt was a disappointing 4.57. I didn’t stop to think about it though. I didn’t stop at all. I ran past everyone and out the stadium. I had some place to be and it wasn’t here. I was running erect and near naked through the slow, quiet Sunday campus. I had dominated Greek row and now the athletic department. My balls were overflowing from the pure testosterone rush from the last few days. Each time my toes pushed off the ground I squeezed out a little jizz. There was only one place I wanted to be and one person I wanted to share this feeling with.

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Part 20: Courting

I pounded on the door impatiently. I had galloped through campus and into the dorm with swole red skin barely being contained by my running shorts. The fabric rode up my thighs buried into the joints between my legs and thigh slowly turning ever closer to briefs. Veins were crisscrossing my muscles as thick as a vine Tarzan could swing from. Julia opened the door in a crop top and sweatpants that fit just right. Her plump round breasts and thighs disguised her hard muscles. She was shocked to see me like that, looking me up and down nonplussed. I was trying to focus on my breathing to stay focused and not get lost in the sensation.

“Let me in…..please.” She stood to the side as I pushed my way through the frame cracking it and taking a chunk or two in the process. 

“Be my girlfriend” I started bluntly. I was not in a head space of romantic poetry or banter. “We text each other every single day all day. We flirt a sext all the time and we’ve videoed each other masturbating. We’ve gotten food together three times a week since the start of the year. Just say you’ll be my damn girlfriend already.”

“Look I’ve told you I don’t want to settle with one guy just yet.”

“Then don’t. Fuck crew, fuck football, fuck ROTC and debate for all I fucking care. I just stay with me at the end.” She was processing what I just said. I stepped wide grabbing my angry knob “and you can’t tell me any of these guys has a dick that can satisfy you like mine. They are fucking children compared to this.You’re settling for sub par boys already.” Now hunger entered her eyes. “I’m going you make you fucking cum.” 

“You can fucking try.” 

I closed what gap was between us. I lunged forward as she hopped on me.  We locked lips and I dropped her down on the double desks under the window. She pulled off her top as I took a knee removing her sweatpants. I paused once I saw it. I suspected it was there and heard the stories. The girl who could fuck a man. I watched as her labia became swollen and red and her clit climbed out of its hood to a full 5 inches long and 3 inches around. It was almost the size of the average penis. Her entire vagina was so large it looked like it could devour an entire hand. It was fucking glorious. She got impatient while I appreciated her cunt. Julia grabbed my hair tightly and stuck her stench trench into my face. I didn’t need a second reminder. She worked my mouth hard, harder than any other woman I’ve been with before. I could honestly say that she was skull fucking me. Her powerful thighs pressed against my ears. The dull pain I felt as they clamped down around my head egged telegraphing that I was eating her out the right way. She signaled to me her first orgasm by crushing me between her legs like a vice. I used my hands as an impromptu jaws-of-life and moved my lips and tongue slowly from her snatch to her mouth. I slid my erection into her welcoming love box. It entered so smoothly, like a hare rushing into its burrow. At this point I realized that this was the first time in a long time I’d been able to truly fuck someone. There was no need to hold back. I threw my weight into her and she moaned in pleasure. I did it again harder and she responded louder. I did it again and again and again and all she did was writhe with pleasure. I could hear the cheap wood table start to crack under us. Our sex had completely blocked out the window with condensation. My growling got louder to match hers. I didn’t realize how quiet I had been during sex. I started barking with each thrust until it evolved into a roar. I snapped off a piece of the table as I came. Despite what a regular person might think I had not intended to cum just yet, premature ejaculation as far as we were concerned. 

“Aw god damn it! You’re done already!?” 

As she said that I felt a growing pain in my balls, as if my sack became tight. I could swear my balls ‘groaned’ and cramped like a hungry stomach. 

“no. Fuck No. Fucking No I’m NOT!” Still squirting I started ramming her again. Each time I pulled out to thrust again I’d inadvertently shovel copious amounts of my own cum from her cooch, replacing it with more. It had become like a slow fountain and I was providing the liquid. 

She used her sculpted back and ass of steel to push us off the desk. The recoil finally snapped the desk. Her hips were leading me backwards until I slammed into the door. She kept throwing her weight at me over and over again. Eventually the door broke but was still holding onto the frame. She unleashed such power from her mountainous glutes into my groin turning my ass into a battering ram against the door. It finally broke into two pieces falling into the hallway. My wide shoulders and thighs exceeded the doorframe and kept us in the room. Though the frame was sliding out of the wall. 

Now it was my turn. I stepped forward and spun around. At her next thrust I collapsed on her bed. The force of our weight broke her bed. We roared as we crashed to the floor. She was almost launched off my rocket from the propulsion of my stream and the ricochet of my ass bouncing off the mattress. I felt my balls slap off the lower curve of her glutes. As I was sitting on the floor leaning against the wall she dug her talon strong and sharp fingers into my traps. She used my shoulders as leverage as she jackhammered my dick. Her ass and thighs were slamming down onto me. The sounds of drumming flesh filled the building. My glorious taut ass sprung her back up each time giving her plenty room to crash back down. She was bouncing off me like a flesh trampoline. At this point I realized this woman was full of shit. There was no way she has ever been able to do this with one of those fucking twig dicks. No one else’s meat would be able to take this much beating and abuse and give it in kind. No one else was fucking man enough for her. I was the fucking man. I was her fucking man. I could swear the fire in my belly at this thought was blowing up my rod even more. She quivered as her flow was disrupted ever so slightly and she didn’t seem to move as smoothly on it. On her last slam down I squeezed all the muscle in my body, my hands clenched her globes and I flexed my phallus with as much might as I could. Julia doubled over as if she had just been stabbed. 

I pulled her off my throbbing spewing rod and onto the mattress. She held out her tongue like a kid trying to catch snowflakes. Streaks of my jizz fell on her covering her from navel to nose. I flipped her around, streaking her back and hair white before we started doing doggy style. I made that bitch give a full moon night howl. I howled with her. Our combined vibrations made glasses shake. Floormates came to find out what beasts had been unleashed in the building. They peered into the room and were entranced at Julia’s bosom swinging back and forth with the force of a Newton’s Cradle. 

With each strong orgasmic thrust she arched her back more, straightening up, and then falling back into my chest into a champagne room position. I took her breasts into my hands, unable to fully grasp them in my paws. Our viscid juices were now progressing onto the hallway carpet. The RA was in front of the crowd, ostensibly to reign us in. Julia gave some kind of enticing glance.I had been smelling and sucking on her neck and didn’t see how Julia reeled in the RA. She got to her knees and started motorboating Julia. She undid the RA’s pants and shoved her vag on top of my exposed shaft using it as a stimulant against the RA’s meager beaver. The RA didn’t last very long and crawled to the wall next to the door and masturbated the rest of the time. 

The short roommate I’d met the first time here came home to a completely unleashed  Julia. She got sucked in. It became obvious quickly that they had been experimenting together. The look in her eyes when they laid upon Julia’s rosebud was eagerness. Julia popped off my disco stick. She mounted the roommate and started fucking with her clitorus and waving her ass in the air towards me between thrusts. This woman was far freakier than I realized. She was so much sexier. I was not going to be left out so I stuck it up her ass. I now started to notice the other residents masturbating in the hall, grabbing hands and running this way or that. A random girl undressed and came into the room, sat on the roommate's face and started sucking Julia’s nipples. God, this woman! The whole floor was in heat with us.

When the roommate and other woman were spent we had a couple of the guys masterbating in the doorway join in by sucking on my thumb sized nipples as Julia gave me a blow job simultaneously receiving one by a third guy. When she needed a break from drinking so much she squeezed my log in a thick warm tit fuck. My spunk gushed out her cleavage like Old Faithful. The guys switched from sucking me to sucking my splooge off her udders. 

Eventually two campus security came to investigate what the hell was happening.They never said a word, or we didn’t hear one. We just stood up and grabbed them, tearing their clothes off. They were on their knees back to back and sucked us off while we made out as a way to take a breather. When we were ready I stepped over my sucker and shoved my ass over their face. Julia sat back down on my hog while she sucked off the other one. When they quickly finished I made the other one move out from under my ass so Julia could sit on my face while I laid on the floor mattress. I didn’t know or care who was fighting over licking my cock and balls while I finished where I started. 

After it was all done Julia shuffled off my cherry eater and looked down with a smile at my cum-mask covered face. “Okay, maybe we can give this a go.” I felt a massive release inside me as we locked eyes as she said that. The bystanders seemed to enjoy my release as well. 

30 minutes later we had propped the mattress against the wall. Julia’s roommate ordered us 5 large specialty pizzas we chowed down with gusto. The two campus security were suckling both of us, my cock and her clit. Julia looked over at my lap. 

“Your balls look like water balloons. Are they feeling ok.” 

“They’re tender but otherwise seem fine. They inflated early on. They haven’t gone down at all yet, even though they’ve been flowing freely. Should I be worried?”

She gave them a slap like you would a mosquito on your arm. My leg jerked like one of those knee taps. The security guy gurgled as I shot a load straight into the back of his throat.

“It seems like you’ll survive. For a while at least.”  We laughed and laid our heads against each other. We took in the scene. All these people laying in a demolished room.

“You know Julia, we might get in trouble for all this?”

“Might?!” We both had a good laugh at that truth. 

“We’ll figure it out. Technically you’re fuck-boi house is private property. They can’t kick us off that.” 

“Maybe it will help if I pay for it with my Fansonly money. You should see the videos we took today with the jocks. It’ll probably bring in enough to pay for the damages.” 

“I think I’d like to see those videos. Good fap fodder I bet.” We sat there quietly for a moment, messaging the guards’ heads. She turned and looked straight at me with her bright expressive eyes, ”What are your plans for Thanksgiving?”

• Like 7

They are THE couple. The children rthis two will have will be the start of a superior race and im sure Julia's dad will be happy about it.

Thank you so mjuch for continuing the story

Chapter 21: Meetings

The secretary was stone still unable to look away as I blatantly wrangled my junk with my hand. The Nylon and spandex blend were far and away the most comfortable pants at this size. Regardless I had to constantly adjust my schlong. At one point I stood up and unzipped my pants, heaved it out to get a better angle putting it in. Her eyes were fixed, mouth agape and I just knew her knees and joints were as good as liquid. I gave a wide friendly smile. My thumbs were in my waistband pulling my shoulders down and back stretching my polo across my chest to its max capacity. I really should have taken Marc up on his offer to borrow some clothes. Now I had to restrict how I sat and moved..or else. I was here in the dean's office angling so as not to show the gap between my polo and pants. When I stood tall she saw my bush meeting my love trail in front and a few ass hairs popping in the back. My engorged pecs wouldn’t allow the buttons to close, turning my polo into a plunging V neck. The shirt rode up my waist a bit because so much fabric was being used on the contour of my upper ridges. My nipples tented out the sides.  My sleeves couldn’t go over my biceps and looked like some warped aumage to Grease. My neck was mostly hidden behind my lush beard. 

I scratched my carpeted abs while giving a resonating belch to remind the dean I was waiting. The phone rang and the secretary was stuck in place. So I walked over and picked up the phone holding it up to her ear. 

“Janice, cease.” 

“Yes, sir” not ever taking her eyes off me. I hung up the phone and proceeded to go in. This meeting was indeed a response to Julia officially becoming my girlfriend. Well, not that specifically, more the way we announced our relationship to the public. 

When the dean saw me I swear I could see him twitch as a shiver went up his spine. Trying to keep himself as composed as expected for a man of his position. Little did he know what positions I put other men in. I sat down in one of his chairs audibly breaking the arms with my width and manspread to make myself comfortable. And that sound was definitely not the leather either. He stuttered out his question asking to hear my explanation. My story was good enough for him to start masturbating furiously half way through. The man looked like he was having too much fun not to join. I made sure to angle my shots to minimize messing up his nicer furniture. The secretary had a sudden errand to pick up a clean suit. I felt like it was a productive meeting. 

I probably didn’t need to be so convincing. Monday the jocks had begged me to come talk to their coaches. They had apparently insisted to all the coaches that I needed to be on their teams the rest of that Sunday. The coaches agreed if only to get a moment of peace. Understandably they were sceptical and had a hard time believing what their players told them about our friendly competition. They converted real quick. The fat old coaches loved the way I tasted. Some of them came just looking at me in their tight offices. They didn’t stand a chance when I stripped down to my skivvies to really show off. One of the younger assistant coaches and bodybuilding hobbyist swore that he’d be able to come in 1st in his next comp by bulking on my protein farts alone. He better not be in the same comp as Alex. I didn’t have the heart to tell him how much of a twig he looks next to my bulked Bro. 

From that point my Bros and I became pretty familiar with all the teams on campus. Being familiar with us brought some big changes, if you know what I mean. Over the years there were accusations of doping and drug use at the school. The jocks would respond by whipping out their balls to refute the claim of steroids. “Do these testicles look shrunk to you!” But that's getting a little too far ahead right now. The point of this tangent being, the athletics department wasn’t going to let me go by the time I stridded into my meeting with the dean. 

I walked out satisfied with the outcome of the meeting but not satisfied enough. I gave the older secretary a wink and smile as I left the office. Aside from my standard school work we now had a whole bunch of boys asking to join our community. We’re going to have to figure out how to manage all the applicants and hangers on. On the plus side I had one more meeting with a coach today. The cheerleading coach. Julia is going to come with me to that one.

Things have changed on campus and they’re never going back. And there's no way they’ll stay on campus either. 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Scottyknows said:

Question,  the next bit is mostly exposition on changes. Not as much narrative or action. Do people want to skip that? 

do it as you want to tell the story. If ot's iomportant to what is happening and you feel it need to be there then do it.

I will gladly read it all