Cumming into the family

Scottyknows

Part 22: Updates  

It is at this point I should acknowledge that my plan for the year had completely gone out the window. The year was going to be smooth and slow. Instead I’d fucking exploded all over campus and things changed at such a rapid pace. The most significant changes were those first few weeks I described at the start of the year. Between then and end of term break a lot of time was spent recalibrating. Fortunately I could rely on my Bros. Both on the big picture and big projects as well as personally. We always had time for each other.  

Adrian and Tony were in charge of all my accounts and managing my public profile. They did videos, posts, communication, publicity, everything. They would guide me as to when to record and what. They replied to profile messages for me. In addition they managed the Baal company social page too. Though the content was not all that different. They created spin off accounts for The Orchard Bros and for the house as well. They managed my Fansonly profile as well as a few other personal accounts and our group accounts including selling articles from us. They had the genius to start up a Patreon account for me and the house for those who felt like sharing their generosity. You know who was the first in fucking line for that? Fucking Todd. They shared the role of CIO and CMO respectively for the Baal startup. 

Trey took over day to day management of our company as COO. Not an easy task now that the school’s athletic department wanted to sign an exclusive deal. The houses of the Greek system also bought contracts with us. He organized supply chains and accounts. He also managed our paraphernalia sales which had also become popular. Some he still found time for his side gig as our massage and sports therapist. There were few people with the strength needed to work and release the tension I built up in my muscles. He was trying to train some of the bigger hanger ons and bigger housebois to do the work. 

Luke worked in tandem as President. Sounds repetitive but he was focused on growing and managing the company long term. Such as how to get new contracts at other schools and professional teams. He also made the meal plans and workout routines that were part of the coaching app that the twins designed. His scientific background was as extensive as Marc’s but he used it to focus on the day to day practical uses of their research. Naturally he wrote my personal meal plans and workout routines. 

Marc the smart man was CSO. He was looking at the development of The Orchard Bros, the pledges, the bois, the hanger-ons, our girlfriends and Benefit Buddies, and the average Joe and Josephines around us. It was a lot of work and we had arranged an entire lab at the university dedicated to it with grants awarded by the Wallace corporation. Our parent company, pun intended. He monitored our physical stats, blood work, everything. He was our resident physician. His and Luke's girlfriend were his personal lab assistants. Not that it wasn't also packed with other undergrads earning credits too. 

Julia was the CFO. She worked wonders with the numbers. Not only did she handle the company’s money she managed our personal funds and investments too. Still young but she was rapidly developing a skill that would rival Warren Buffett. The funds for the Orchard Bros were communal and invested together. We took our belief of brotherhood seriously enough to share a single communal account. We did everything else together. Also the biggest bang for our invested bucks. She recruited most of the other girlfriends for her work. The only exceptions were the two oldests’ girlfriends, Dora and Claudia, who worked in Marc’s lab. It's where they originally met. 

Ray had become our house manager. He was in charge of all the housebois, Benefit Buddies, and guest in general. He made sure the house was clean and stocked, sufficient space for members and playing gatekeeper to visitors, making sure the place didn’t get overrun. I’ll get to what happened to the house in a bit. He was in charge of catering for everyone. He followed Luke’s notes to a T and made sure that we always ate first. He was our den mother and focused on meeting all our needs. All of them. He was in charge of all the housebois, their leader. Though he was always searching for someone to fill the hunger in his round bouncy ass. He learned how to combine his puppy dog eyes while rubbing his ass to get what he wanted. 

Alex took over as VP of the Greek Council. Bryce stepped down and Penny took over as President. After our lesson he lost his drive and ambition turning into a unctuous personality. It was agreed that Alex would take over as president when Penny had to step down a month early at the end of the year since her due date was late May. She was still with Bryce, they actually got engaged after the happy news. She saw a future with Bryce by her side but she was far too ambitious to play second fiddle. He was also my gym buddy. At this point being only 2 inches shorter and 35 lbs lighter than me he fully committed to the job of being the rival that pushed me beyond what I might be able to do on my own. We ate together, trained together, competed together, fucked together. All to push us to our greatest heights. He was my best Bro, the one who helped make me a better man. He did get his own area of mastery without me, bodybuilding. He had the vain personality to have the aesthetics needed to win in that field. Plus he was willing to shave and groom to an extent that I never wanted in order to compete. It took him a full day before to shave down and cut hair. Don’t worry though, it always comes back within a week or two. I was his biggest supporter in the crowd screaming his name as he won comp after comp. 

Ben aspired to be our CLO, but that required a law degree first. In the meantime he was primarily my manager, as well as Alex and the others. He signed us up for competitions, bought tickets and booked rooms. He talked to other agents and vendors. The man’s type A personality really showed through.It was not an easy task and I relied on him heavily. Good thing the man was so fucking strong. If I needed to lean on him he had no problem handling my weight. He was one of my rocks. If it weren’t for him I don't think that this would have gone nearly as well as it did, if at all. I relied on his cool analytic problem solving brain, and I made sure he knew how much I needed him. When I did he would stare back at me with a ridiculous dopey smile and say “None of this would be here without you. I owe you everything Bro! I’m with you fucking forever!”

Dex and Link followed me around constantly, like they were imprinted. Their main role were to be my secretaries, admin assistants, whatever I needed. They answered calls and emails. Kept my calendar up to date. They even learned how to do all our taxes. When they needed more help they roped in the other housebois. 

Davy had become my shadow. He went where I went, competed when I did, worked out when I did. He wasn’t at the same level obviously but he was growing. My Little Bro had picked up steam after his first feeding session with me and was gaining about 5lbs a week. He actually hit his second puberty mid November and had to start wearing the special jockey like the rest of us. 

We the big brothers decided that was the hallmark of full membership was when second puberty hit. That's what signified one had truly become one of us. The others hadn’t gotten there yet but they were progressing. They didn’t get a taste of my personal protein supplement daily like Davy did so their progress was not the same pace as him. We did decide, or discovered really, that the second phase of initiation was when a little sucked their Big off and started getting those personal supplements. It seems we had developed the ability to improve other boys with our magic wands.

Turns out the real catalyst for change became a combo of the Baal formula and our cum. Our bodies had changed so much that now our natural hormones dampened the testosterone levels of the men around us. Like how the canopy of redwoods will block out the sun for the rest of the forest. The Baal formula helps raise that ceiling to varying degrees based on which potency of the formula you got and how much jizz you drank. The commercial level stuff helped a person reach one’s genetic potential. The full formula helps push you beyond that, or to your potential around us. And the full formula plus our personal formulas pushed someone to our level. It was also a pyramid effect. My juices were the most potent out of everyone. The Orchard Bros were a level below me. The levels in the  Littles were developing to be like ours. In the future they’ll probably be able to create changes in others too over time. It would be some a while before we could really see how far the changes go down the line and what affects stop at what degree of separation. Turns out there was a situation where trickle down actually works.

The house no longer felt empty and underused. It was constantly packed with people. Our place was the social center of the school. We had to establish some rules that Ray enforced. The house was open from 9a.m.-8p.m. to non members without an invitation. Only members got a bed in the house. Membership grew out a bit. We found a few more people who felt like they belonged with us. At the time we just had a feeling that this person or the other was one of us. Only members got a seat at the table, literally. Everyone else could take something to go if there was food left. Just as common, if not more so, was while we ate our piles of food on top, guests would feast from our groins like troughs. Bryce was always under the table for breakfast. 

We participate in kitchen table polyamory (literally those of us at the table) with a hierarchical structure as well.  We each have our anchor partner with potentially a metamour or more. A metamour is usually outside the core group, like Alex and Penny. We at the table are a polycule, freely interacting amongst each other. Those constantly around the table but not sitting there, and not a metamour, are one of our Benefit Buddies, like Bryce. 

For women there don’t seem to be as many negative effects since their main hormone isn’t testosterone. They too start to reach their genetic peak. They initially don’t get bulky but super toned. Even when they build nice muscles they still keep a body fat percentage between 15-18%.  Women tend to see recomp with fat centering around their chest and hips. None of our lady BBs have smaller than C cups. Their labias and clits get larger and more sensitive. All our girlfriends look like they got micro dicks. Julia likes to brag about being bigger than half our male BBs. The level of changes in women depends more on their consumption of cum than the formula directly. The formula is less gripping for them but something about it being filtered through our balls makes it more pleasing to women. 

Finally our recent activity has added significantly to the amount of housebois. There were at least 3 housebois for each member. We are learning that almost half the dudes turn into housebois. They got doppy, simpler, fatter, and most noticeably their dick and balls shrink to half their size. A houseboi was tied mainly to the man whose fluids changed them. They weren’t necessarily small though. All my bois look like guys after they stop taking steroids. Their muscles were large but round, fat, and soft. Bois love nothing more than to be around their man, taking in their fluids of all kinds and serving them. They are extremely submissive and can just get off by being around their man, though what they produce is thin and cloudy in small amounts. They are always so focused on making their man happy. 

So much changed around me during those several months. So much of me changed too.

• Like 5

Part 23: Changes

Whenever we talk  about how we’ve changed I had to admit there was a wide difference between ‘our’ changes and ‘my’ changes. This topic always results in me instinctively rubbing my balls. They were unbelievable at this point. They were 3 pounds each. Slightly larger than pomegranates, too big to hold in the palm of someone’s hand. When I shifted you could hear them churn. 

But no one can see those things on the outside. What you can see is a 6’11” 365 pound man. 

Arms: 28 inch

Chest: 68 inch

Waist and Thighs: 42 inches

Calves: 25 inches. 

My fucking claves were bigger than most bodybuilders’ arm. I dropped a load just hearing my calf size. Speaking of, my dick was roughly 13” long and 10” around. Saying I have a big libido doesn't do my loins justice. At minimum I need to unload three times in the morning and afternoon, once before and after dinner and workout, and four more time before bed. And those were one days when I wasn't feeling extra randy. 

According to Marc my plates hadn’t fused yet and with what we are calling a second puberty wave they estimate I got 1-3 more years of growing. Which was what I needed to hear because Luke, Marc, and especially J.J. were still larger than me. Above 7’ and huge. Marc alone weighed in last at about 450. Julia was helping in her own way. She was a size queen and loved watching me eat and grow, lift and grow. Her honeypot seemed stuck to my thigh. She always talked about getting me fat, and seeing me with a strongman gut. I wasn’t going to complain.

All this made being with and around other people harder. At the beginning of the year we talked about the guys who’d be most responsive to the formula and had a tolerance and a resistance to our “charms”. Yeah, I don’t meet anyone new whose eyes don’t dilate when they get close to me now. Those who had previous exposure to the formula, they could keep their wits about them. Normal people instantly got aroused. My voice was a deep bass tune of G  minus 7. Me speaking was instantly hypnotizing. One time I walked over to a freshman football player who just did a PR on his front squat. I slapped his ass and said “good job, dude”. Made the guy cum his pants so hard he was slumped over bracing his knees. Everyone around him laughed and the guy stood back up chuckling at the scene too with a “what are you gonna do” dopy kind of look on his face. 

I do appreciate that the result of all these changes still leave people feeling good. Good about themselves, good about being around me.  No agro show offs, I don’t need to put people down to show  how good I am. I do get super competitive like in the weightlifting contest and that sometimes gets to my head. I sent a few guys limping off the field my first college game. I had to make sure to meditate and focus before the start of my next game. My Bros also help me maintain good sportsmanship. Guys leave impressed or amazed, women giggling and hungry. People feel good around me, genuinely. Even with those stats listed above, that's the change I value the most. 

That also has a drawback too though. In the bedroom I surprisingly had become more conservative. Everyone wants to ride my 13 inches, and they think they can handle it. Some actually do, but it doesn’t mean I enjoyed it. The Orchard Bros could always handle me. I considered Davy in this group but never mentioned it as it would probably rub an ego or two. Our girlfriends had grown with us and they were also frequent sex partners of mine. Actually now that I think of it I was the metamour for all the couples. I would breed the pledges to help them grow. There were a handful of Benefit Buddies that were fun too. Julia, my girlfriend was my number one sex partner and was who I fucked minimum half the time in a given day. She was also good at judging who else would be a good sex partner for me. Sometimes she’d train a woman just so I can nail someone new. She started being more exclusive with me though. Probably because no one could make her cum like me. Her nickname for me was Cum King. She still enjoyed using her clit to skull fuck guys and give women better orgasms than their boyfriends. God, it makes me so fucking boned just picturing her do it. 

Socially, everyone wanted me around but you don’t always get what you want. I was constantly offered or made head of numerous groups and organizations. I can’t be everywhere so if it's worth doing I delegate to one of my Bros. When Bryce stepped down I was offered the presidency. I turned it down. Penny took over and Alex became VP. I decided to be student body president and head our campus’ Phi Beta Kappa chapter. I couldn’t be president of Phi Kappa Phi, but they referred to me as their top member.  I don’t even know how many invitations to stuff I got. That went through Ben. 

It didn’t stop at academics either. After my meetings with the coaches I was offered a spot on most of the teams. As a compromise I did become the unofficial lifting coach for the athletics department. It was more of a title. All the athletes were going to be training with me and we’d have a full run of the training facilities. They were fine with that seeing as training around me seemed to boost their progress, for reasons some of us know well. 

My workouts did change after that day in the weight room. I only ever trained naked. Partially because I felt like it, but now I am constantly hard while exercising. I’d be squirting or dripping during reps, fully cum after sets, and I’d need to fully fuck someone at the end. It wasn’t as intense as the first time but at the end of my cooldown cardio I left at least one person passed out ass up. We had wrestling mats set near my rack for that. My Bros and I got a few racks to ourselves, with me getting a personal one. You had to be a certain weight and strength to be close to us and the smaller guys were relegated to the back. Couldn’t come in the room when I was there if you weren’t in the 200 club. It was great motivation. I would come by and give kudos to big lifts and PRs. Everyone went home that winter with no less than an extra 15lbs of muscle on their frame by the end of the semester. Julia loved working with us and taking some of my gym jizz. 

The teams I did decide to play on were Football in the fall and Rugby in the spring. The other Bros picked various sports as well but we all joined the rugby team together. Only Bros were rugby players after that, it became our sole domain. The coaches were excited and started looking beyond collegiate matches, planning for the Olympic tryouts. Wrestling and gymnastics were personal favorites to do, but we’d outgrown being able to compete in any official match. They became just a hobby.

Everything was amazing and yet it was only just the beginning. It was still only sophomore year and I was only 19. The next big event was going back to see Mr. Wallace. Hadn’t seen him since the summer. Surpassing him felt like my next great challenge. 

• Like 6

Side story: Collab

Alright, same old same old. You sit yourself in front of the computer to edit your latest video to post on Thursday, as always. One of the things your fans love is your consistency, a video every Thursday. Ted-Tacular now has ten million followers and several thousand in sponsors per post. For this week you and your partner were asked to be a collaboration with some new influencer. Collaboration is a nice way to say this is sponsored content. That is a sign you’ve made it, people paying to be seen next to you. This giant of a dude who you heard walked onto his school football team. It was in the news a few months ago or something. Some big muscled jock who knew how to stand in front of the camera and look pretty. He probably has some know-how to get his page to be viewed by and some thousands of followers. Though, realistically, the dude isn’t at your level. You are a master at your craft with 10 million followers. You get there from producing something spectacular using a combo of talent and skill, both of which you got in abundance. But hey, some fresh meat is always nutritious, and this guy was a real beef head. People love seeing a dumb jock look like an idiot. You are good at making other people look like idiots. And you are handsomely rewarded for your talents. A funny video about you trying to lift weights at the gym, just the idea made you scoff. Someone with your fame and fortune doesn't need to have muscle to get laid. You’ve had plenty of chicks come and go as evidence. 

These dudes had some sort of supplement company, just like every other juicer out there, that they wanted to try and push. Making people think they sell some advanced formula going down their gullets when the real deal is shoved up their asses. But hey, if people are stupid enough to believe it. It had a different name though. It wasn’t something Extreme, or Jacked, with lots of Tested something something, you don’t care. It was fairly simple, you have it over here somewhere. They sent you a free sample to try, as if you were stupid to drink this shit. Ball…thats a stupid name…no wait, Baal. What the fuck is that? Is it a stupid play on sports with balls? 

You waited in some gym nearby in a T-shirt and basketball shorts that you wear more for comfort than anything else. Chuck was already there with the equipment. Your partner in name but you know they wouldn’t be making thousands a week if it weren’t for you. Aw what is that idiot doing? He is actually wearing the stupid shirt they sent us. Some gray and white shirts with a black bullhead and the name over the chest, a basic design for basic people. 

“Chuck, why are you wearing that stupid thing? Are you drinking their shit?” Chuck said he actually likes this shit. Everyone knows it's the same thing with a different label. Chuck says it tastes good, so maybe these people got something slightly different. Ew! Chuck gave a nasty belch. He actually thinks it's funny!? You gave a look that conveyed how disgusted you were both by the fact that he did it and the smell that came out his mouth. “Well, you know what Chuck, if we are going to wear their shit they should be wearing ours. Go get some of our merch out of the car or something. Tit for tat dude.” 

And now he wants to start making the jokes, saying something about what he’d trade for some tits. “Chuck, what the fuck are you saying? Are you in middle school or something? Just get some XL shirts or something before the other guy gets here. Fucking hurry….god that idiot.” Chuck should be grateful he is still around. There were plenty of other people who could do this job better. It wasn’t a prerequisite they had to go to the same shitty high school. That was his problem: he never understood how this transitioned from being something fun or a hobby into an actual profession. You’ll need to talk to him after this shoot is done. 

Chuck comes in a little later than it should have taken him. He had the bright yellow shirts and when he handed them over the strongest smell of his cum matted in the pubes punched you in the face. “Chuck, what the-” and that's when those idiots come in, of course. This dude’s handle was @BidDude and it was not a misrepresentation. This guy was a fucking mountain. He’s at least a foot taller than you. The two sidekicks stuck to his ass weren’t that much smaller. And aw god, if you thought Chuck had a strong smell. You hope they don’t notice as you sniff and try to hold back a gag. When you turn back you want to tell this jackass to go jump in a river and stay there till fish stop popping up dead. When you turn back to face him the guy has a hand out to shake and it's only polite to reciprocate. Up close you understand your size difference real well. Not just height but muscle too. God those pecs are so big. Maybe you should stick your nose in to see if you can reach the bottom. What?! No! Thats a fucked up thought you just had, why would that cross your mind. Wait, look the dude in the eyes or he’ll think you’re some kind of perv. Wow he has a bright smile below hypnotizing eyes. Did you notice what he said? Shit. Nice to meet you…his name is Jay…shit, right. Wow, his voice is deep. You could just listen to it... 

“Yeah, you too Big guy. This is Chuck. He is my partner who takes the shots and helps with editing.” Chuck was too excited to meet this guy. You know Chuck heard about this fool the same time you did a couple weeks ago and rolled his eyes just as hard. Has Chuck been binging the guy’s stuff? He has a podcast apparently. A real good one according to Chuck…man Chuck needs to stop talking already. He’s not the one in charge here, he’s not the star of this show. Or any fucking show. 

“So anyways Chuck here grabbed some shirts for you to wear, you know cross promotional. So if you wanna put those on and then we can get started on my video. The way this will go we will do some exercise with the dumb bells and stuff. I’ll make some jokes about gym bro stuff. You’ll impress everyone by being big and moving heavy stuff. But don’t worry, you don’t have to do much talking.” He smiles and nods and says that you are the expert. Damn right you are.He seems less alpha agro than you’d imagine and less stupid by recognize your talent. He’s saying he’s seen your work and is impressed with your platform, that's why he reached out for a collaboration. Wow, that compliment felt really great. Look away so he doesn’t see your cheeks turn red, don’t want to come off as a pussy to these gym rats. Or a cock sucker like Chuck was acting like. Well, now you have to take a quick glance at that cock to see how big it is. Shit, no, get your shit together. Don’t stare directly at it! I mean, lord knows it is big enough to get a good view in your peripheral view anyways…Aw, what? Chuck is right in the middle of those twins giggling like some dumb blond. Fuck lets get this shit done and over with so you can make the money and get to the next thing. You bark at Chuck to hand over the shirts. Why do they think it’s funny? Wait, why are they asking where my shirt is? So…I got to wear his stupid shirt too…While one of the beef boys runs out to get one I give Chuck a look that tells him he might be fired after today. 

Well good thing you have a sense of humor, it does kind of look funny. Your shirt they pulled out from their car makes you look like a 12 year old. Worse yet, it's a tank top with large holes for big arms. Arms you sure as hell don’t have. How many Xs does this thing have? This dude Jay on the other hand made massive tears in each hole as he shoved himself through and your shirt rides high up his stomach. The others think this is hilarious, they keep slapping your back and punching your arm. These guys are acting like you are their friend or something. It's always good to have more connections. Maybe these guys won’t be so bad. This guy Jay started telling you about some of the stuff you’d be doing, things that look good on camera. He also went through what muscles they worked, proper technique, the mechanics of the two together. One of the twins would interrupt Jay’s little lecture to keep him on track. So, this guy is clearly not a total moron. You are actually enjoying listening to him talk, aren’t you? You can admit it. Watching him speak with white teeth, bright eyes, watching his muscle move his damascus steel jaw sheathed in a bright manly mane it was clear how he had grown a following so quickly. Though your neck was feeling a little strained. He’d probably get more soon. Especially if he had your help. 

But no, you got your videos and company to focus on. You tell them that time is short and yours is expensive. Then the dude clapped his hands and started directing us around as if he were in charge, and the two twins were setting up videos and stuff with Chuck following them. They acted like this was their video now. You should say something but you don’t for some reason. You’re handed one of those shakes. Jay says he drinks it before he starts his workout, makes a comment that we should add that to the video, and encourages you to drink it. He said you’ll like it. You see Chuck is chugging the thing down. Maybe it won’t be that bad. And it isn’t, it really isn’t. He smiles at you after one sip. His smile makes you feel good. You should do whatever puts a smile on his face. He slaps your back to say good job and makes you burp a little. You’re red faced again, man don’t be an embarrassment. But you hear laughter. The others burp louder trying to one up mine. Chuck gives a deep resonating burb you didn’t think was capable of. You are not going to be outdone by fucking Chuck. You step up to him and unleash your gestational furry. That was pretty funny, maybe you scolded Chuck too harshly earlier. Then your co host took your shoulder and brought your eyes to his with a serious look. His belch filled every hole in your head. Maybe you were crying from the smell or maybe from laughing so hard. 

Jay directs you to stand next him and you don’t skip a beat. Now you are right next to him and truly take in the man’s odor. Man? You are older to him and yet he feels more grown and developed than you. You can’t really focus on that thought as your brain cells feel like they are flickering. His voice reaches out to you and your head is jolted. You had laid it on his shoulder, hadn’t you noticed? Had he noticed? Maybe he’ll think you’re weird and not let you get close again. It is nice to be that close. We redo the opening to our video and this time it goes well. He talked more than you told him but that's okay. He has a voice that's nice to listen to, your listeners will like it. They’ll like him.  

The first exercise you do together is bench. We start with ten pounds on either side of the bar. He says that it’s best for people lifting for the first time to start with 30-50% of their body weight. He then says to the camera not to be discouraged, that we all gotta start somewhere and the important thing is to start. He kept looking at the camera but with his large firm and gentle hand on my shoulder I felt like he was talking to me. Encouraging me. He said everyone has potential, then he looked at me and said I had potential too if you spent more time off my ass. “Maybe then I’d have an ass” you joked. Then you rub the flat surface and he chuckles. You can feel his laughter vibrate through you. He turns to show his. His cheeks are amazing. “Rub for luck!” you shout as an excuse. Its good luck to rub any part of him he said. I believe him. Everyone laughs and he releases a small protein fart in my face. It actually tastes goo. You recline and do the reps when he turns back around. It actually isn’t so bad, even kind of good. When you sit up without missing a beat Jay replaces the 10s with 25s. Before you lay the weights back Jay grabs the bar and starts rapid fire curls. You like watching him move. You like watching the shirt disintegrate off him.  When it's over he gives you a high five.  You do a gorilla drum on my now sore chest and he joins in the joke. He actually had a good sense of humor, he makes you laugh. He makes you feel warm and good. 

With each exercise it becomes less of a joke to you. Sure, you’re still cracking them, but you start to focus on what Big Man is saying. Basking in when he touches you to fix your form. It’s taking longer than you thought. 

Chuck says he needs a bathroom break and so we took five. As he walks out the twins follow him. Big Man sits down on the inclined bench. You as the fibers of your shirt hang on for dear life and his junk dangles off the edge of the seat. Maybe you should have had him wear XL shorts too so you could watch those disintegrate too. My visualization is broken when Chuck turns around and raises his voice to make a confession to all of us. He doesn’t need to use the toilet. He feels an emptiness in his ass all of the sudden that needs to be filled but the two giants, that he wants to feast on Big Man’s cock. You can’t say anything as the titans erupt in laughter. Big Man (when did you start calling him Big Man?) tells him to just do whatever on the next bench over. No need to cramp themselves into the bathroom. You're invited to watch, when you try and stutter a response they just point to your raging boner. Your eyes can’t decide if they want to focus on Chuck experiencing his first threesome with twins or on Big Man masterbating his massive thick veiny cock. He doesn’t seem to care. This seems normal to them, like this is something that happens regularly. How cool is that! Oh, careful now. Don’t choke on your own drool. He is looking at you, he’s noticed you keep staring at him like you want to ask him something. 

“Hey, can…can I touch it?” He just laughs at you like the answer to the question is obvious. He man-spreads wider and puts his hands behind his head bringing the shirt closer to its destruction. Don’t move too slow. I know you’re new at this but this is your choice. Aw Man! You never knew something could taste so good! He stops you, pulls you off his cock. Fuck, what did you do?! How did you fuck this up?! No no no no. 

His hands on your shoulders are so calming. Ok, he says you should finish first before play. Ok, that makes sense. Take some deep breaths. He just got over excited at the idea of your fuckable lips on his rod. Can’t even hide how red you are from blushing. He says the shirt has to last through the rest of the shoot. You should have him tearing through it as the end scene of the video. 

The last shot is you doing squats followed by Big Man grabbing the weight you used to overhead press. Cause he’s just that much stronger than you, so much better. You lean back and grind on him. Pushing your hands on the rack bar into his pelvis. He just laughs as you clumsily pull down your shorts. No no he says, you need to load up first. God, those balls are huge. No wonder he is so big, with so much testosterone being brewed in those kegs. You submit to him. It is only natural to submit to him. 

He fills you up until you develop a spare tire. Your overeagerness resulted in you puking up jizz. He warned you, but you were determined to suck as much as you could hold. The expensive fancy cotton underwear turned into a cheap useless diaper with how little it held the contents leaking out of your ass. On the bright side that meant you got to spend lots of time in the shower with them until you finished. In the shower watching Chuck get overwhelmed. Watch the linebacker size twins get used like cum rags. You bonded with Chuck too, becoming closer friends than ever before. You’re more like brothers now. Best part was when you and Chuck got to clean them up by hand. 

The time spent editing this week’s video is taking a little longer than usual. You’ve been watching Big Man flex out of your pathetic shirt on repeat for the last hour, squirting each time into that shirt you now use as your cum rag/support blanket. This is going to be one of your best videos. It was so much fun to make, you’ll have to do another one. Big Man would never say this, but you feel in your heart that if you’re going to take up more of his precious time again you have to make sure you deserve it. Truth be told you and Chuck could barely take any of their dicks at either end. For the last several days you’ve started training to get a big enough ass to hold their cocks. You’ve practiced taking it with each other and dildos. Has Big Man ever thought about making a dildo mold of his dick? That would be awesome. Alright, this has been finished for a while. Now you can call some fuck buddies to come over. You lay your cum rag on the bed in preparation so you can smell him while you fuck. 

“Hey Fam, this is your boy TED! This week I am sharing the video of the AMAZING time I had with The Big Man himself! It started off as a joke but boy howdy do I still got a pump (jokingly flexes into the camera). All serious though I had SO much fun making this video, me and Chuck.  Shout out to my Bro Chuck, he doesn’t get enough love. Anyways, Big Man is the best guy I’ve ever met, his videos are great, clothes are great, and I haven’t stopped drinking his shake since our workout. I’m thrilled to say he is letting us be one of our sponsors. Check out his stuff in the links below. As always let me know what you think. Also Big Man made it look like so much fun I might try and grow to Ted-Splode out of my shirt too! Let me know in the comments how much you loved it!”  

• Like 4

Tommy Bb21 GIF by Big Brother

Ooohhh!! There is someone out there making another formula "Baal" is the opposite of what our guys are making,. Baal makes u submissive and dumb instead of bringing out teh ALPHA and your best feautures out.

I wonder how are they gonna counterrest what Chuck has done, his formula seems pretty strong cause the changes started inmediatly after the first drink MAYBE THEY CAN COMBINE BOTH AND MAKE SOMETHING PRETTY POWERFULL.