Cumming into the family

Scottyknows

Part 5:  Sweet-tooth.

We went down the path from our vacation home on the beach looking for a spot we liked. It was early morning so it was a matter of picking the optimal spot rather than what was left. Alphas get the first bite, not chewing on the bones for scraps. It was also nice that it was still early enough that it wasn’t crowned because you can only imagine how much space we were taking up. We walked with a swagger that made others move out of the way and their eyes stuck on us. 

It wasn’t just the size drawing attention. The twins got us all a treat. Something to solidify us as a group. Remember when we first came together and called ourselves The Orchard? Well, to keep up with the theme they got peach pink patootie pecker packaging swim briefs. With ORCHARD written on the front seam and a little emoji on the right cheek. Everyone could see we had the best produce. I had grown a bit since they were ordered. There was a slight gap between my pubes and shaft and a slight show of crack. (Btw, that first photo in the locker room was really popular on social media. It took us a while to find the right size of peach so it was small enough to show the goods but big enough for the picture to stay up). 

We found a prime spot and set up our chairs, umbrellas, and several coolers. One was just for me filled with ½ gallon protein shakes that went down like brownie batter. Trey said that the shakes had to be thick to make me thicc. With extra yogurt to bloat my balls. As I was downing the first shake it was sunscreen time and Ray was more than happy to help me. He rubbed down each muscle and spent some quality time rubbing my nipples.  He kneeled down and reached his hands into my briefs to rub my ass saying that these will have to come out today to make sure I got an even tan.  I finished the first shake and tossed it to Tony. I belched gratifyingly for a good five seconds. I turned around with my crotch right in Ray’s face. His nose hair tangled with my pubes. Without another word he pulled down the briefs and sucked my fat dick like a popsicle in summer. 

“Starting already I see.” Alex said. 

“Its never too early. Just ask Ben.” I nod my head past Alex as he held Elissa’s ass in hand fucking her standing up. Her legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. With each thrust I saw his ass clench hard enough to make dimples. Elissa’s moans couldn’t cover the sound of her wet vag sucking on his rod. If she was this happy on Ben’s dick she would be euphoric on mine. At this thought I heard Ray choke on my dick as it got just a bit harder and spurt a glob of pre into the back of his throat. I grabbed his head and made one last thrust. 

“You taste the best yet!” Ray said, lapping up anything he didn’t catch. “Nah, Ray. I taste the best, period.” I could feel Alex looking at me, giving me a mean eye.

“Let's make this a competition. Whoever of us can get laid the most this week.” Alex challenged the group, but we all knew it was meant for me. 

“No,” I responded before this could go any further. “Sex is about enjoyment and giving joy. Creating pleasure should be the end, not the means to an end goal of winning a juvenile competition.” I could see a light wave of red wash over his face. 

“Well, regardless we gotta get this started. These cum gutters aren’t ALL for show” Alex announced, leading his hands down his Apollo belt onto his dick. It wasn’t long until more beachgowers started to come. We were able to attract a whole sorority onto our spot. They also had uniform swimwear. It was a great conversation starter. I made sure to show a group of them my peach. They were so very impressed by the design. They also rubbed the fabric to see how it felt and we thought it felt great. My erection never did go down after Ray so the ladies got a good forecast of what was to come. I invited them to come back to our place to continue. I even showed how much of a gentleman I was by caring them there. One on my shoulders and two on my arms. I ended up not spending so much time on the beach that day. 

I would have loved to carry them all the way to my room that way but unfortunately the ceilings were high and the doorways were not. When we got to my room I grabbed one of the sorority sisters  and dropped ourselves on the bed with a bang from the headboard slamming into the wall. I raised my hips and asked for a little help from the other two. It turned into a game of musical chairs in terms of who is able to sit on my diclk the fastest. I told the sister who was left out that I would make the wait worth it, but to keep herself warm until then. 

You see, part of the reason I turned down Alex’s stupid compitition is cause any guy can cum into a hole. I want to be the guy that makes women cum. Not orgasm, fucking cum. And yes, it exists and is possible. I want to be the guy to give a woman so much pleasure I take her to heights she didn’t know were possible. If I want to ascend to muscle godhood I need to drink that nectar. I am going to start with these three here. I am going to ruin these women by making all the other guys they sleep with mediocre at best in comparison to today. 

I grabbed the ass of the woman sitting on my face testing to see if she’d appreciate a little finger action up her ass. I went slow but kept moving my tongue until I heard the loudest moan. A big wide figure eight. At the same time I took my right hand and wrapped the clit of the second woman riding my cock in a vulcan hold. I wasn’t able to give her individual attention but I was able to get my hip into a wave motion and keep it going on autopilot. After I finished tasting the sweet white honey from giving oral and finishing with cowgirl I moved to the third sister who waited so patiently. She was masturbating in a chair. I swung my legs around off the bed and got on my knees in front of her to knead her nipples while kissing her neck. When I sensed the time was right I slowly kissed a trail down to her cooze. I played Sherlock down there until I settled on gentling sucking on her clit and labia. The face sitter gave me more cum but a rose on any other woman will taste as sweet. Each orgasm, each ejaculation, mine and theirs, it recharged me and made me harder and hornier. I could see the sorority sisters starting to lose charge but I was radiating.

As I walked back to bed thinking I might go ahead and break the frame I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to Trey with a large pizza box and another shake half way through his own slice. 

“We got pizza, this one is a BBQ with extra toppings. And another shake for you. Drink up. I’ll bring another in 90 minutes. Remember we’re gonna make you too big for that bed.”

“Thanks, I guess with that kind of attitude it doesn’t matter that i started with desert.” Knowing that I had cum dripping on my chin still. I took the food and walked back into the room not bothering to close the door. I chugged down the shake before laying back down. One of the sister set up the pellows so the other could sit on top in a lazy man position and feed me. 

After several hours, three more shakes, and making it so those bedsheets will never be washed clean I left the room to see what all was happening. As it turned out the other boys brought the party to the house. It looked like the girls were vying for the Orchard Boys’ attention and a bunch of other guys followed hoping to get the girls’ attention. I walked to the railing of the mezzanine awkwardly. My priapism made it hard to walk and with each step my overly ripe balls bounced off my legs. As I leaned over the balcony I heard “Hey, it's the Big Man!” followed by a cheer from the fuddled overstimulated crowd. I responded by erupting in a Barritus to rival the cheers while striking a double bicep pose squeezing all my muscles so hard my piss slit started to ooze pre. 

“Yo! Big Man! Get down here, my brothers Marc and Luke finally got here!”

• Like 12

Part 6: Evolving

I looked over to where Tony shouted at me. He has standing next to two absolutely massive men. If they weren’t 7’ they were just shy, with the man on the left just a smidge shorter. They’re backs easily took up a loveseat with pecs that could fill dinner plates. Obsidian sharp cheekbones and pyrite square jawline. These would be the men who will help bring me to greatness. 

I walked down the stairs speckling the walls in pre with each step. I had a toadstool mushroom growing from my crotch with big red angry tip white flicks dripping off. As I got to the bottom there were two frat bros talking to each other checking out a girl and drinking beer. I couldn’t help myself as I draped my arms around each of their shoulders bringing them in close. “Dudes! Enjoying the party?” I watched as their eyes got wide looking up at me. They began to nuzzle my pits. I walked over to Luke and Marc with their awed eyes locked on me. When I got in front of them I put a little pressure on the dudes’ shoulders  and without fail they dropped down trying to polish my rod to a shine. “Sup” I held out my hand to the bigger brother “nice to meet you finally. You can call me The Big Man.” 

“Marc. And this is Luke.” 

“And this is the shake you need to down.” Said Tony as he slipped it into my left hand and tapped my elbow prompting me to drink. 

“Looks like Tiny Tony and the others are taking good care of you. Keeping up the good work until Marc and I got here.” Luke pulled Tony in for a nuggy. As he got pulled in tightly I could make out the whisper “nice job, he’s right on the threshold.” 

Marc got in close. “You really are an amazing specimen of manhood, just like they told us. Oh boy, how are these feeling?” He cupped one of my inflated testicals in his massive hands. Rubbing his thumb in a clockwise motion. He then gave it a light squeeze and jizz rolled out of my piss slit like toothpaste. It got lapped up before it could drop to the floor. I brought down the shake from my mouth as I released a gutteral sound from my chest. 

“You gotta finish that. I improved that recipe from our dad’s formula. A lot of hard work in that. Each drop counts.” 

I erupted in a burp as I finished off my shake. I tossed the empty container to Adrian nearby. I tapped the head of the dude on the right. “My dude, can you get me something to eat. Something you need two hands to hold.” Without hesitation he tripped on himself dashing to the kitchen. I broke a boreas like wind and the second dude began sucking my undercarriage. I widened my stance to oblige. “I can tell those shakes are doing a number on me.” 

“Yeah, its making you look kind of bloated and fat. Giving you quiet the chubby belly Big Mac” Alex quipped intruding on the conversation. He demonstrated his point by poking my jiggly gut. As he looked up, his shit eating grin dropped when he realized he was looking into my mouth. I noticed this too. I looked over to Tony and realized that I wasn’t eye to eye with him, not that I had ever been, I was eye to eyebrow. An extra huge glob rolled out of my piss slit. I turned my body to face Alex, forcing him back a bit.

“Alex, why do you have to do this all the time. Are you so insecure that you need to make people around you feel small? Lord knows its not helping you get any bigger. We are on vacation, we are friends, why can’t you just enjoy it and stop being a douche?” 

“You know what Jay, Fuck You! What the fuck makes you think you’re special or in charge?! You get this special treatment, those stupid protein shakes and all this attention, and that stupid nick name. Big Man. I put in the work and I constantly get sidelined! This is Bullshit!”

“Yeah cause you constantly make an ass of yourself. Trying to make yourself important by making others not. I mean, did you ask for the shake or extra boost or something? I said I wanted a boost. You just decide to act like a fucking child throwing a tantrum in the middle of the room!” I said instantly realizing I was not doing much better at that moment. The noise had died down and everyone was staring at us. 

“You know what Alex, fuck it. Move the table, clear the space in the middle of the room please!” 

“What are you doing Big Man?”

“We are going to just fucking deal with it. You’re so angry go ahead and punch me. Fucking just bring it out into the open and stop hiding behind these bitchy comments all the time!” 

Alex joined me into the middle of the cleared living room taking up the challenge. As we faced off I tried to control my face and body to convey a stoic calm. However, there is a reason I never have nor never will play poker. Alex didn’t bother to hide his formerly buried anger. I was going to let him get some punches in and convey that I truly was *ahem* the bigger man.The naivety of youth. 

It is a truth universally acknowledged that everyone has a plan until they are punched in the face. Alex got some really good hits in before I lost it and tackled him to the ground with a crash sending everything in the room off the floor 1 inch. My arm moved like a python constricting his head into a headlock. Making sure to squeeze my muscle, trying to juice my sweat onto him. 

“Fucking dammit Alex! This woe is me bully routine is fucking bullshit! Its fucking Beta Bitch Bullshit. You wanna do this?! Fine, then I AM THE ALPHA! WHO ARE YOU?!” And I squeezed just a bit harder. 

He used his hips for leverage and the slick sweat to escape. In a flash of movement I couldn’t consciously follow I grabbed him and pinned him back on the ground. I start losing track of the details from here and fill them in with what people tell and watching the videos that were taken. I remember feeling so hot and soar. My groin was really starting to hurt like that part of my body was being maxed out pumped with fluid. My scrotum felt swollen with the worst case of blue balls I could ever imagine. 

When I watched the video, and was able to watch it all the way through without masturbating, I saw the intensity that was filling the entire room. We had formed a huge puddle of sweat. Alex had been wearing his briefs still but as I pinned him his hard-on flopped out. My balls were so packed, the weight between me and Alex’s made my dick trickle a steady stream into Alex’s navel. In the video my sweat was dripping onto his face like an icicle in April. 

Looking past the two of us in the videos I could see the windows were covered in condensation.  Every person I could see was aroused. Fondling themselves or each other. Lots of heavy petting. Some guys were rubbing down two women, some guys without a female partner were jerking off each other. Trey had Olivia grinding on his lap. Ben was getting lost in Elissa’s deep end. And Ben had embraced being a power bottom. This clearly wasn’t just between me and Alex. Everyone was part of this, everyone was feeling hormones in the air. 

“Say it! Fucking say it!” 

“You’re the Alpha!” 

“And what are you?!” 

“I’m Beta! I’m a beta bitch. I am a breedable beta bitch!” 

Something in my head snapped. I could hear a voice say “Breed! Breed! Breed!” Turns out the voices were not in my head like I had originally thought. I got on my knee bringing his legs around my wair and shoved my prick in his virgin ass. I clutched his trap to make sure he was truly skewered. I drilled that ass as hard as a tycoon in Texas. This is when most of the videos cut out. Alex groaned as my cock lanced his prostate and came in minutes. I didn’t stop. At some point after he came for the third time I noticed his face was twisted in discomfort instead of pleasure. I pulled out still spewing. 

Before I could take stock of what was happening around me I was helped to mh feet and ushered to a bed. 

“Aw man,” I looked to see Tony above me, “I did not see that coming. But we all came watching that!” He started to chuckle. 

“God Tony, my testes hurt. They feel swollen. My body feels tight and hot. Something is happening. I think I need-”

“Shhhh. You’re fine, you’re just going through something and we are here to help you. That's why we brought Luke and Marc in. That's what I’m gonna do. We are gonna take care of you.” He had taken off his shorts and startled my torso. Lowering onto my tool. “All you need to do is let go. No more holding back.”

Luke seemingly came out of nowhere as he latched on my nipple and started suckling. Marc came up from my other side and started to bring a bottle to my lips. It was some kind of gatorade drink. 

“Its ok Big Man, drink this. Good things are happening. You just need to embrace this.” 

And I did. I gulped down the citrus tasting drink and released my balls into Tony. They just flowed out, as if they weren’t going to stop. After that I passed out. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Part 7: Aftermath 

I woke up groggy in a bed that wasn’t the one I picked out originally. The bed I’d been using was probably not fit for human habitation based on what I remembered. I was feeling better than last night but still sore. Like I had DOMS or the flu. My groin didn’t look like it had an animal balloon attached anymore. My stomach felt bloated and uncomfortable though. I rubbed it which triggered some sort of release valve. My belch came out more like a roar and my fart could have propelled a model rocket.  

“Oh god, its worse than I expected. Let's start with some basic water” Marc came into the room clearly responding to my bodily alarms. He had a look that conveyed he was both disgusted and impressed. Handing me a 40 oz. water bottle. I grabbed it like it was the first I've drank in days. He gave me the second that I hadn’t noticed was on the bed stand next to me. 

“What z at?” I was able to get out after a moment of just letting my body absorb the precious life giving liquid. 

“I like to add lemon or lime to water. Nice flavor, gives it a little mineral boost.”

“Nah, the the night and the this” grasping my stomach. 

“Oh yea, your new brass ensemble. That will be gone in a bit. Here, this coffee will help. I have to admit when the boys asked for the formula I did tell them to have you drink it frequently. Need a certain amount in a day to get a good effect. Though fuck man, it looks like they nearly forced fed you.” 

“OH GOD. That magic coffee worked quickly!” I exclaimed as I hopped out of bed dashing to the bathroom. 

“Not magic coffee, just a sensitive gut.” Marc corrected, following. “Part of the shake is supposed to help change the gut bacteria to support the changes in your body. Gut bacteria contribute to neuro chemicals and hormones. You can actually change someone’s behavior through poop transplant. That's the idea, part of it anyway.”

He leaned in the doorway seemingly unaffected by my cleansing. He seemed to be analyzing the results of his work. 

“Another part of the process was getting your testosterone up from external cues too. That was supposed to be the point of spring break. But your fuck fest was more intense than expected. And winning that competition with Alex just pushed everything into hyperdrive. There is something admirable about a man who knows how to use his tools.”

“Yeah, *uhn* this is not a place to be with that shit eating grin.”

He chuckled and walked over to the shower and pulled down his shorts and started pissing in the shower. He made a point to really squeeze and bounce his glutes. I finished up and walked over. I dropped his trow to his feet and patted his ass.

“Come on smart man. I need to clean up and you're gonna help since this is partly your doing.” It wasn't my best but I gave him satisfaction.

I was a little nervous after the long hot shower about going downstairs and checking in on the aftermath of last night. I had no idea what everyone’s impression of last night was. Or what Alex would think of our...throw-down? The old anxieties started to creep in. But I had also learned most of the time things are only as awkward as you make it. I walked up to the dining table and tried to put on my best face. “Morning my Bros.” 

“What are you doing down here?” Alex spoke up without missing a beat. “We were told that you’d be a huge gas bag and not to get close without a mask.” They all giggled at this. 

I saw an opportunity and I took it. I loudly stopped holding back whatever died up my ass. The whole table broke out in uncontrollable laughter. I walked over to Alex who nearly choked on his coffee. “Hey about last night...” 

“Don’t mention it, I was being an ass. You were right. We still friends?” 

“Nope man, we stopped being friends. You’re my Bro.” I opened up my arms for a hug. He stood up and we embraced. He took a deep breath on my neck and pressed himself into me. He embraced me fully. Fucking idiot. I let out another gas attack while grappling him. I held on for as long as I could while cry-laughing. 

“Awww, fuck man. For that we better get those shakes!”

I looked over to Luke and he gave us each one. “No thanks,” Ray said. “I can’t be much bigger if I’m gonna bottom.” We all nod in a ‘fair enough’ motion. 

“Are you all not drinking?” I asked the Wallaces. 

“Do we look like we need it?” Trey said as he started a stripped dance. 

I got handed a plate of food filled with eggs, sausages, thick cut bacon and toast. I was shoveling  down the food, suddenly starving. I got another shake in minutes after chugging the first down.  It was as if I hadn’t eaten in days. 

“Alright I guess now's a good time to get down to brass tax.” Luke started utilizing the time my body wasn’t making loud noises. “The adults are in charge now. We gotta lock down diet and exercise, routine, sleep, no more bro science. We (pointing back and forth between himself and Marc) actually went to school to study this shit.”  

“NERDS!” Tony said for laughs. 

“Well unless you wanna get obese big you gotta do this the right way. If you wanna be over 300ib like us you’d be better off listening.” 

“You’re going to make us 300ib of cut muscle?” Alex asked.

“Are you going to listen to us?” 

Ben and Alex enthusiastically agreed. “Then we will make you all muscled men. That's one thing we are trying to accomplish in the family company. You’ll be our cash bulls. And you three dipshits better start listening to your elders for once.” 

“Oh good, you actually remembered to include the middle child for once.” 

And so it went and I enjoyed watching them while eating 2 dozen scrambled eggs and meat that must have weighed the same as a baby. As the conversation was going they were all looking me over, smiling. We were turning into a true brotherhood. Should we make it paperwork official? Put some stupid letters on the house.  I had to finish these plates up so we could start the day. The adventure was not over. 

• Like 12

Part 8: Complete Set

I led the way to the beach. Probably for the best that the twins were close behind. I had some trouble with the peach briefs. I had grown a bit since last night. The briefs that were already skin tight to begin with now either covered my dick OR my ass. Barely for either. The base of my cock was curved out and the rest looked like it was vacuum sealed in the briefs. Ray and Ben had to help me pull up the briefs as far as they would go. I will say though, my bush gave it a nice mane. 

When we got to a spot and started to unpack Ben came up to me. 

“Yo, Bro. I wanted to ask a favor from you.”

“Course Bro, you can ask me anything.” 

“Can you show me how to make Elissa cum like you did those other girls? They were talking about it before they left.” 

I cracked a HUGE smile. “Bro, nothing would make me happier.I’ll help you make Elissa cum. Then maybe you could be my bro and help ME cum.” I flipped my briefs over my cock, it looked like it was relieved. The real struggle was getting it back past my thighs.

“You don’t need that much help so this will be the better deal for me. But I’ll let you know I’m not helping you put that thing back on. I know a lost cause when I see it.” 

We got down to business as Ben started eating out Elissa’s pussy, and was there giving him pointers. What was happening was not lost on Trey who gave me a big smile. I guided Ben’s hands over Elissa’s body making sure he was hitting the right spots. I was giving both of them encouragement, my baritone voice edging them on. It was going well until Ben had penetrated Elissa and she started her first orgasm which led to Ben dropping his load too early. I mean, it was a good performance but we were here to give Elissa an orgasm enough to launch her over the moon. Ben did well like a state winning high school athlete, but this is the professional league. The 1% of the 1%. I helped Ben off and gave him positive feedback. I then moved him out of the way as I showed Ben how it was done. I showed him how to make his woman scream like a banshee. Slowly Ben came to the end of his refractory period watching Elissa and I cum together. Once I delivered Elissa to a euphoric state I popped out of her tight hole turning back to face Ben with my cock still throbbingly hard. 

“Fuck Big Man, you’re still going. I can’t keep up with that!”

“Not with that attitude. We gotta get your cardio and endurance up. Good looks don’t guarantee good sex.” I then made sure to follow my own advice by putting his hole where my cock was. I need to remember to add this to our schedule to get a good 30 minutes of cardio. 

After I finished up with the couple I was having my 2nd meal of the day and rehydrating. I was chatting with the boys about what we want to do for the summer when another random couple came up to me. 

“Hey, we watched you teach that guy how to give his girl a real good orgasm. We were wondering if maybe, um, if you could…”

“Tell you what, eat out my ass and I’ll let you watch me give your girlfriend multiple orgasms so you can learn how to give her one.” 

He dropped to his knees and used my legs to swing around to my back and went at it like there was a cronut up there or something. Before long I was able to get another guy on my dick for the same deal. Before I knew it there was a group of people wanting in. 

I did keep my end of the bargain and let all these frat boys watch as I fucked their ladies better than they could ever imagine. I tried walking them through it but at a certain point they were just masterbating to me working my way through one pussy after another. I made sure to take breaks to eat and drink. That's not true, my bros were helping me. I was being asked if I had a page or a Fansonly profile. In stepped Tony with a link to my newly made Fansonly profile. Luke was taking pictures and having me give quotes and poses. Marc was focusing on my calories and when to refuel. Adrian started an auction on who wanted my too small used pink briefs and other articles. Trey was my hype man and my tag team partner when I took my breaks. Ben and Ray were keeping the crowd moving. Alex was my fluffer, mainly helping me stay clean since I didn’t need that much help staying hard. Sometimes his preferred method of cleaning was a tongue bath. I had started this cycle again and this time I noticed. I went with it for a few more hours. 

When things died down and we found ourselves back at the house eating dinner I was staring at Marc and Luke. “Hey Marc, Luke. I need you to come with me into the tv room downstairs.” 

The two behemoths stood up without protest and followed me out the room. As I walked out I could her a couple of my Bros going “Oooooo”.  

“Yo Big Man, what do you need?” 

“I need you two to start giving me some more details. This is super weird. There is no way we...I start two spontaneous orgies in a row. Alex and Ben have done a complete 180 in their own ways and are acting more and more submissive like Ray. I suspect that he was the first to be...whatever. So start talking.” 

“Oh man, you are...basically you are...turning into a new man. A true and pure Alpha.”

“Yeah yeah yeah, Adrian told me about all this stuff.” 

“No, he gave you the sparks note version. I have been working on getting my doctorate in this since I was 16. Our dad was working on restructuring the male body and systems. Think of it as turning the ‘y’ chromosome into the capital ‘Y’ chromosome. Its like using your puberty system to evolve you from Magikarp to Garidose. That means a massive increase in testosterone production, amplifying bodily functions, and physical amplification. That's how dad got to the head of the company after his breakthrough. He walked up to the CEO and became the CEO after the old man stuck his ass up. Then he used the neural boost to be the smartest man in the room in every room.You are going to be a muscle god towering above lesser men and people are going to treat you like one. You’ll produce so many pheromones that you hijack almost everyone’s brain. Your balls will be industrial cum factories. Your neurons will be denser than the Amazon jungle. ” 

Despite the events of the day my mind was getting hazy and my rod was getting steel hard. Slowly stroking it using my pre to lube up. I was entranced on what Marc was saying about us.They started rubbing each of my shoulders as I sat down.

“Wow, are we really going to get that big?”

“Well, no. That's part of the side effects'' Luke spoke up. “A man’s testosterone goes up when he gains status,  whether that is prestige status or dominance status. Prestige status when you get guys asking you to teach them how to have sex with their women or being called Big Man by everyone. Dominance status when you fuck other guys’ women in front of them or plane ol’ fuck them into submission. That also requires that others lose status. When yours go up it means others go down.”

“So I’m taking this away from the others?” 

“Not like that. They didn’t have something and then you took it. It's more like you won the prize and they didn’t. It wasn’t predetermined, you won. You earned this. They’re testosterone will be boosted by being around you, picking up your signals. Growing from your energy like you are their sun. But they’ll be stunted compared to you. You deserve this.” Marc had already started sucking on my nipple and gently caressing my balls. Just thinking about what I would become was making veins on my dick longer and thicker.

“Like Adrian told you, we can’t do it on our own. We are starting a genetic revolution. We need more breeding bulls.”

I laid back as the conversation was coming to an end. Each of them was giving a deep tissue massage on half of my torso. Their legs wrapped around me and started to scissor me. 

The week continued in the same vein. We talked about what to do over the summer. Apparently the Wallaces had arranged internships for us if we wanted. They pretty much automatically get those. The joys of nepotism. They even offered to help us get tailored suits. These were nice fancy semi paid internships. Before the week was out a problem arose from my changes. The two guys that were sucking me down before Alex submitted to me? Yeah apparently them sucking my pits led to an overdose of The Big Man at the height of my hormone blast and now they are addicted. That was Marc’s theory at least. Turns out their names are Dexter and Link and they loved being around me. They followed us around doing anything I asked them. They asked if I would let them in the group, if there was a frat they could pledge, or a gym they could join. They made it clear they were willing to move schools, cities, whatever was needed. They were the most persistent than the others, but we had several guys coming asking if they could pledge our frat. 

• Like 15

Oh man this chapter was fantastic and im full of questions now-. I cantw ait for him to start his intership and go around the work place and meeting new people and see how the whole alpha pheromoens things work.

I cant wait but wondrer if he will ever have an encounter with anotehr man that is dominant and what will happen if he makes the man submit to him and if the older brothers are on their way to be true alphas as well or they are experimenting with our guy first,

Part 9: Executive 

The year finished with the best grades we had ever received. The final tests felt like it was middle school level and the essays just flowed like a spring river. The challenge of finals didn’t even register on my radar. But based on the last year I had progressed past whatever I was going to accomplish at university. Though the fancy piece of paper is still really helpful. 

At the end of the year we went to the tailor shop together and had a suit party. It also worked to get our stats. I had grown just shy of 6’ 7”. The average height growth for puberty is just over three inches in a year and I got there in almost 9 months. My weight average was around 263, nearly 30ibs. My body fat percentage hadn’t changed that much at 19%. When I talked to my bros about our program the focus was on bulking and going bear mode. Plus the more muscle I grow the higher my metabolism and it starts a beautiful circle. As we talked about it I came to the conclusion that I didn’t really want a full aesthetic look with less than 8% body fat. It sounds like being that thin is more trouble than it's worth and also I love food too much to have a hard six pack. Besides in terms of physical ability I lean more towards being a strongman or powerlifter. I’m not here to stand around and look pretty. I’ll leave that to Alex and Ray, they do like being eye candied man whores. 

The tailor made sure to use stretch fabric. I will be able to squat in these pants, for now. My chest has gotten big enough for my nipples to start pointing down. My feet had grown to size 17. The real decision was what to do with my junk. We measured that too, 10” hard. Double digit club! I was asked about left leg or right leg. I really wanted neither and wore a jock or something that really showed it front and center. Though my thighs were getting so large that they were rubbing together and causing chafing. Luckily my bros were more than happy to help with that. 

My day usually started with a raging hard on that was then taken care of. Then we moved onto a morning yoga and meditation routine. I also made sure to do my 30 min of cardio with Ben as promised. Gotta get that stamina up. Then it was the first of my six meals, with protein shakes between each. The meals were tailored for optimal muscle building and growth. My total calorie count on any given day was about 10k with the others averaging 7-9k. Between meals I went to class and studied. The last several months had resulted in a lot of changes and I was feeling them. Physically and mentally I was feeling great, like nothing could get in my way.

Our internship started on a Monday at 8 a.m. sharp. I made sure we came in 10 minutes early. It was Alex, Tony and I in this particular office. An office can only have so many interns at once. Ben, Ray, Adrian and Trey were in a different office. Marc and Luke were still working on their advanced degrees so they had an out. As we exited the elevator there was a guy waiting to get in. Probably not expecting anyone this early he walked into me and bounced off my chest and flew back 5 feet.I walked over to help and pick up his stuff. When I squatted down the guy looked straight into the softball in my crotch. My smell wasn’t as strong with these clothes on but I still had a cologne au natural. I could see that he was getting a chubby. As I reached out my hand to help him up his schlong got straighter in equal measure as him. He stood looking right at my clavicle. If I hadn’t stuck out my hand to shake and introduce myself and the others he probably would have started motor boating my chest. 

‘“Excellent networking skills you got there.” Alex observed. 

We walked up to reception and met a woman who had just entered middle aged working the main desk. 

“Hello m'am, we are the summer interns and we are reporting for duty! My name is Jay and these two are Tony and Alex.” I flashed her a smile using my ever sharpening face.

The woman, whose name plate indicated her name was Kim, was nonplussed. Alex was the shortest at 6’6” and she only was ⅓ wide as any of us. When she was able to collect herself she started with a tour of the office and a run down of what we will be doing for the next few months. Everything was fairly straight forward. There was the standard running errands, getting coffee, printing and copying. We also were supposed to do a lot of the grunt work for data collection and input on excel. We were expected to attend meetings, sit in the back, and take notes. Interns were to be seen and not heard. The being seen part would not be an issue. I couldn’t help but be heard when I spoke. We were brought back to what was the intern office the size that reflected the respect interns usually got.

“Uh oh,” Kim realized “We usually don’t have interns your size in this space, it's not something we, uh, planned for.” 

Looking at the small three desked office, where one desk took up the entire wall of one end and then two desks side by side that filled the other. There was a window that looked out into the side of the neighboring building. Even for smaller guys this was gonna be a tight fit. 

“No worries, we’ll make do. This just means we gotta do an extra spectacular job to earn a better office space.” I looked into her eyes to impart the confidence and calm of my statement. She blushed and giggled in what I’m assuming for the first time in years. She bid us farewell and walked back to her spot with a little more energy and pip than when we first started. I was earnest in the sentiment that I would ascend to the top and not just assume the position there. I wanted to be the best and that required doing the best. I recognize that I am getting a lot of help, but accepting the help that is offered is what brings us to our potential. 

We met some of the other office staff. It was a middling office in the company filled with rather middling quality people in leadership. Overall there wasn’t much to remark upon. There was the manager of the office named Mr. Jackson. Mid afternoon he invited the three of us into his office. He claimed he always made it a point to greet the interns and mentor them while they were  in his office. He started talking about his time in college and how he would play sports in the quad. This quickly transitioned to him commenting on our athletic build which led to him feeling us up. Impressed with our athleticism he said. It started at our arms and I slowly navigated his hand to my crotch. He got nervous and seemed to snap back. I gave the Bros a knowing smile that he would be mine in no time. 

The only other person worth commenting on was this douche named Todd. He was clearly an old frat boy who thought he was still a young frat boy. He assumed he could treat us like pledge bitches. I made sure to stand tall while he talked to us so that he’d constantly have to look up into my eyes. I flexed my muscles and made them taught for him to look at. Sometimes I would bounce my pecs saying that I was stretching them out. He hated me and I loved it. 

Things were going so slow. We did the majority of our work within two hours, save for the random assignments we were given. We spent more time working on our, mainly mine, series of accounts. It was a great way to work on my Fansonly account taking time for personal responses to patrons. The month of May we raked in 30k on mine alone. Alex, Ray and Ben followed suit. The Wallace boys decided not to join in the fun. Ben’s account was with Elissa which had its own niche as a paired account. I think the second highest profit was Alex’s with 17k. Alex seemed to accept his lot in life being second to me now. He was always excited to point out my gains and how I was bigger than him now. He did strive to match me which only pushed me further. After I jackhammered out whatever bug was up his bum we were becoming best friends. There wasn’t much to pick from the office when we got preoccupied by our libidos or were so bored we couldn't think about anything else, but Kim and her officemate Liddy were happy to join us for a smoke break in the janitor’s closet. When they weren’t  available I had Alex or Tony join me in the bathroom to give me a blowjob. The other men were too intimidated and weren’t athletic enough to play in our league. I try not to be judgmental but it felt kind of pathetic. We would meet up with the others after work and compare notes. My fellow lowly interns reported the same. 

“You gotta start at the bottom and move up to the top.” Tony observed to the annoyance of the twins who had wanted to at least start midway up. 

“I don’t bottom but I do like mounting things.” I said making sure everyone in the bar could hear.

The internship took a turn about two weeks in. Mr. Jackson came into our cramped office. Touching knee to knee and shoulder to shoulder it was so cramped. A new game we started out of boredom was seeing who could belch the loudest while drinking our shakes. Juvenile I know, but we were too bored to care. Mr Jackson came in and momentarily became bewilder at the sight of our manspreading and what lied between our legs. 

“Hello Mr. Jackson, sir. What can we do for you?” I said to move this along. 

“Uh, yes. I have something for you Jay.” He handed me an envelope. It was an invitation to the executive dining room. I got up from my chair to head out. 

“Enjoy being with the important people, Big Man.” Tony grinned. We fist bumped as I headed out. Mr. Jackson scurried out of the way as I barely went through the door frame. I turned to Mr. Jackson “You know I’m sure there’s something Alex can do for you. We seem to be underutilized. And Alex is good at what he does.” 

“Yes, sir Mr. Jackson! Let's go talk in your office and see what needs I can fill for you.”

Alex also hopped up and used his body to guide Mr. Jackson back to his office. I looked back and Tony. “Eh, I figured why not have that hole loosened up ahead of time.” 

“Thats fine by me, Liddy already headed to the closet and Kim is scheduled to join her in 3 minutes so I was about to leave anyways. Oh, btw” He said as he got right into my cheek and belched making sure I got the full sound and smell. Fuck it was loud, he won this round. 

I went up the elevator and walked to what appeared to be a high class restaurant. Not surprising given the wealth of the company and how these people probably could have their own private three Michelin star restaurant. The woman up front asked me to wait a few minutes since my host hadn’t arrived yet. I was momentarily dumbfounded by the smell that bellowed in and then I felt it in my spine first as the hair on my neck stood up before I heard it. 

“You must be James. It is a pleasure to meet you young man.” It sounded like the voice of god, a deep base whose sound waves I felt in my chest. What I saw when I turned around...I was awestruck by the man in front of me. This was clearly the Wallace patriarch and de facto king of this company. The man was obscene. He was nearly a foot taller than me. I estimated 7’ 2” based on being around Mark and Luke. He was twice as wide as myself. He had a short, tight beard around a chin that could cut diamonds. His buttoned shirt opened down to the top of his abs because his torso was clearly too wide to close. It showed off his marble sculpted chest and grass thick hair. He had some wrinkles and crows feet around his eyes. His hair was salt and pepper with just a few streaks of black hair left. Made smooth with product so not a strand was out of place. His eyes were bright and youthful, lacking any sign of age. I focused on his face so that I wasn’t standing there ogling the CEO of the company. 

“Uh uh he-hello sir. It is um nice to meet you. I um didn’t realize I’d be uh meeting you today.” I mustered the courage and composure to reach out my hand to shake. He took it with alacrity. It enclosed mine and radiated warmth. His smile was easing as he said “I didn’t want to make a stir of things in your office. Everyone does love to gossip.” 

“Hello Mr. Wallace sir, your tables are ready. I’m so happy to escort you and your guests,” came the hostess, who I swear unbuttoned her blouse to show off her cleavage. Or did her breast expand in response to this man's presence? I could smell her fanny fumes from how wet she had gotten. It was only after I registered what the hostess said that I realized there were other people around Mr. Wallace. Three men who were the same size as me and four women who all had breasts size c and larger and six feet tall. It looked like he had a series of olympic athletes trailing after him. “Shall we?” Mr. Wallace tapped my arm helping me become unstuck from my stupor. 

The two of us were seated at what would normally be a large table for four. The others were seated at neighboring tables. In mere minutes I felt like I regressed to the anxious kid I was in high school. Not surprising considering this man and his overwhelming presence made me feel as small as a freshman again both mentally and physically.

“Thank you mm Sir, for like uh, inviting me to the the executive lounge, sir Mr. Wallace, sir.” 

“You can drop the formalities James. The name’s Julius but you can just call me J.J. I don’t know if you’re a scotch man, this is some of my favorite that I buy straight from the distilleries in Scotland. I know this is coming off Mad Men like, but drinks help expedite the conversation into something more fun and entertaining. Cheers! How is the internship going?”

“Uh, god, GOOD! Good sir, I mean J.J.! Things are going well.” 

“No they’re not. That position is a waste of time for half the people who show up. That office is a necessary middle management evil that helps weed out the untested children, useless, and those who’ve decided to waste their talents.”

“Oh, good to know.” 

“Plus the twins have been complaining about it. They had assumed that nepotism would get them a cushier gig. Their assumption only made an ass out of them.”  

“You are, uh, assuming they weren’t um asses before. Heh heh.” 

“HA! You got me. I guess I made an ass out of myself! Well, the apple and tree you know. I was told you had a quick wit. My sons seem to have taken a shine to you. Plus the rumor mill has gotten towards the top about the big boys making big noises in the bathroom.” 

My face went red. I started to worry about how much he knew about what me and his sons had been up to and how he would approve. I took a long sip of the scotch. He didn't say more and led us into conversation. We talked a while about what I was doing at college and future plans. He asked me about my opinion on certain philosophic ideas, utilizing the socratic method. We got into some of the stories of the year. He especially wanted details on what happened with Alex over spring break. At this point the food came. Two large plates with huge cuts of prime marbleized beef and whole lobster tails.

“I made sure to check with Luke that this would fit into your macros for today.” 

As I put my napkin on my lap I noticed he was tying his around his neck. I was confused until J.J. snapped his fingers and two of the men got from their tables taking a break from their starters. One grabbed my napkin and had it mirrored J.J.’s. They both went under the table and proceeded to swallow our trouser snakes. I could hear the other man choking on J.J. The man on me seemed to be handling himself just fine. As he tore into his stake I couldn’t tell if his mild moans of satisfaction were from eating the meat or having his meat eaten. Both of the highest quality. 

“You know you and the others are excellent representations of what some of our products can do and what my personal decades of work have focused on. They aren’t a big part of the company currently. It started primarily as a pharmaceutical and chemical company but we have been expanding steadily for the last several decades. The supplement industry, while dangerously under regulated (I could probably get a rubber stamp to sell cocaine as a preworkout)...under regulated...it is the best way to get a product out to the people. Now, I don’t mean to push a bad product for profit. Though this would make a pretty penny, not that we need it. You have personally experienced the quality of the product, of my foundation and Marc’s improvements, and can help bring it to the public. I’ve also noticed you boys have picked up quite the social media presence as well. That makes being a part of this even easier. I’m inviting you Alex, Ben and Ray to get on board with my sons as we start a new supplement and fitness subsidiary.” 

I clocked a few things. Obviously that was a statement and not a question. We were in. Additionally me saying yes meant the other three saying yes automatically but the Wallace boys still belonged to him. That made sense once I took a moment to think but I did get a wave of jealousy that he claimed the rest of my Bros. 

“Lets finish this conversation up in my office. It's better spaced for both of us anyways.” He sat up from his empty plate with his erection still hard. When I saw it I came immediately. It was way past a foot long and thick as the lobster tail we just ate. Pure succulent meat. Without needing to say a word the man from under the table bounced up as his pants went down and bent over the next table. Three hard thrust, each causing the man to moan and cum himself, and then a solid two minutes of J.J. shooting his load. The women sprung into action as his cocked popped out of the spent hole and worked diligently to return the snake back to its den. 

“Alright, let's iron out those details.”

• Like 10

Jay met the Big man in charge someone that has undergone the transformation on it's own since he created the formula and it's planning his thing for the "pack" lets call it that and Jay already becoming territorial kinda dont like it but he will go with it as long as it helps them achieve their goals.