Cumming into the family

Scottyknows

On 8/30/2021 at 6:02 PM, Ro20316 said:

Jay met the Big man in charge someone that has undergone the transformation on it's own since he created the formula and it's planning his thing for the "pack" lets call it that and Jay already becoming territorial kinda dont like it but he will go with it as long as it helps them achieve their goals.

Fair enough. It does seem to stray from what I was trying for

• Like 1

Part 10: Invitation

We entered the top of the building to J.J.’s massive corner office. The room was sized to fit him comfortably. The ceilings rose high like a temple. The walls were taken up mostly by the windows letting in an abundance of light. The furniture was clearly custom made for him. Most of the chairs in the room were the size of loveseats. He had a large desk of polished wood. In front of it he did have some large but still typical sized furniture. I guess that's where those shorter than 6’ 3'' might sit. There was also a seating area with couches and a bar that also had a mix of furnishings for a range of sizes. The room had an earthly manly musk. It wasn’t a stench, but it filled the air. It was calming like a hike through a mountain forest. And with that hint of sweat that would come along with the hike. 

On one wall was a mosaic of family photos. All six kids with big smiley faces and in the middle of typical family activities. What struck me the most was when I saw his wedding photo. The man there was not the man in front of me. He looked slightly above average height with a full face and a slight paunch. He wore glasses and it looked like his hair was starting to gray and thin. Next to him was his wife. She looked like someone who worked in the office but still found time for physical hobbies. Not super toned but she ran several times a week or something. In the later photos it appears that she too grew a few inches, going from 5’5” to 6’. Her dimensions also got a lot larger with a more hourglass shape having developed by the time she had her kids. Her breasts doubled in size and birthing hips you could spot from across the room.

I had been too lost in observation to notice that J.J. had left. I noticed the whiff of the smell heightened in the office as I turned to see him walking back from what was a private bathroom in nothing but a turquoise jock strap that bounced vigorously with each step. He also released some bilows of gas he looked like he had been holding in as well. 

“I see you found the family photos and in particular my wedding photo. Unfortunately, or fortunately actually, what you see before you is the product of many years labor” 

“Wouldn’t most bodybuilders say the same?” I asked honestly, trying to pry out how his change happened over time. It clearly wasn’t from six meals a day of rice broccoli and chicken breast for 15 plus years. 

“Well, since you’re not a chemist by trade I’ll make a long story short. I was at the top of my field working in the medical pharmaceutical industry. Successful enough to have leeway to do independent projects. At a certain point my wife and I wanted kids. Turned out my sperm count was the trade off for my brain power. Went to work to fix it using the skills I had at hand and, bada bing bada boom, here we are today.” 

“I can tell that your kids are definitely the inheritors of your work and legacy.” I said honestly. Besides being the physical specimens they were, they matched J.J. in smarts too. 

“Hmm, yes. They have inherited many things from me. By the way, I hope you don’t mind the change. When you get to be our size it's far more comfortable this way. I’d do without the jockey but this keeps everything together and out of the way. Feel free to do the same.`` 

My heart fluttered a bit when he said ‘our size’. I admit I have quickly become an admirer of this epitome of manliness. I feel graced by his individual attention and time. Something I’d realized I’d neglected with the others too. I took him up on his offer and stripped down. To my spandex boxers. Not quite as freeing but still more comfortable. Also following suit I burped out a little. 

As if reading my mind “Been feeling a little more gassy as of late? Probably sweaty too?” 

“Yeah? Is it a side effect?” 

“Our bodies are trying to release more particles in the air, more pheromones and chemical signals. Sweat more, burp more, fart more, and even leak more. When the boys hit puberty they all had to wear a jockey-diaper combo cause they leaked pre constantly. Even now they still have nightly nocturnal emissions. They have to have special sheets.” 

“Never noticed that. I think the sexual activity covered that up...Oh shit sorry, is that...a little too personal?...Was that a stupid question?” 

My mind was going back to its anxious hamster wheel. I’m talking to a dad about their kids having sex but he did just pound a guy in front of me while I in tandem got a blowjob by his other assistant. Wait...did the guy just cheat on his wife? Do I need to tell the others?

“Woah now, it looks like you’re headed towards a panic attack or something. We’ll come back around to that in a bit, but first, no it's not too personal. When you’re built like we are you’ve gotta be honest, upfront, and expect these sorts of things. The kids have always seen me like this and the affection I give their mother. Walked in on us a few times. And when they got old enough they needed some guidance on how to handle things too. So we have had quite a few talks. Conversations you might call them. Plus there is no hiding the libido from them. Or theirs from us. We’ve had family lunches like that before. Our bodies need to discharge regularly or else. The Mrs. knows too. My development out paced her on that front. But regardless I always end the night with her and start the day with her. The closest we got to be matched in horniness was whenever she was pregnant.” 

God, all this talk was reving my engines. I don’t know why but listening to him describe these things and imagining it was setting me off so easily. His voice was a deep bass and my ears focused on his words completely. I couldn’t notice any other sounds in the room. And his eyes were like black holes. I was sucked into them and couldn’t look away. I was developing a chub in my briefs and I couldn’t help but rub my crotch subconsciously. 

“Come over here and sit down.” He slapped my shoulder and pointed to one of the larger chairs as we walked over to the cabinet and picked out a sleeve. Seeing what he had I took the cue and took out my member and started on myself. J.J. came over after I got it to a full stiffy and he placed the sleeve on my cock himself and then sat opposite to me. 

“Have you noticed this side effect as well?” 

“Getting hard all the time? Oh yeah.”

“He, not that. The fact you get everyone else hard or wet.”

“Hold on a, uh, mmm” I said finishing up. As I finished up he handed me a receptacle. 

“That should give us another five minutes, hopefully. I mean I noticed...yeah. I guess so. I didn’t really think about it but it feels like I can flash a smile and preen anyone into having sex with me. Actually there are two guys that have kind of become obsessed with me. They were sucking my pits the night the stuff with Alex happened over spring break. They followed me on all the pages and have sent me the most private messages on Onlyfans. To be honest I’ve been doing a few of them for free cause I feel bad about all the money they’ve been spending.``

“That will happen if you're not careful. Like I said, if your systems aren’t flowing and clearing out fast enough, things happen. Your hormones get more concentrated and potent. That night you probably were pumping out enthralling liquids. You also activate the hormones in others. You’ll need to be careful about that. If your presence is strong enough, presence is what I call it, you can trigger ovulation and advanced sex characteristics in women and act as a natural steroid in other men.”

“I kind of noticed that with Elissa, Ben’s girlfriend. I haven’t noticed it with other guys though.”

“Probably because you’re around people who have been taking part in the formula. It seems people are less vulnerable. Kind of how you are now. You’re acting rather put together in front of me. Most people in your position succumb to my presence and especially after our lunch. Most people would have a crash after that or dry humping my leg. I have had to restrict my interactions with others over the years.” 

“What about the guys who were with us at lunch? They seemed fine, in control of themselves.”

“They were some of the first around me to experience the side effects I mentioned. They’ve been around me for some time. Being up close triggered their bodies to produce so much testosterone from being around me that they can’t make their own anymore. Even their sacks have shrunk like if they had been taking injections. They can keep their wits about them but they can’t really go far.They’ve become my permanent assistants. The women in my entourage are in a similar boat. It actually becomes a bit of a responsibility, providing for all those people’s needs. It is convenient that they align with my own. Though not always. Yet another side effect is an increase in neural development and activity. Any of them could walk in and out of Harvard with a degree at this point, but the activity isn’t guaranteed in the prefrontal cortex, the thinking part of your brain. It can also activate the more emotional parts that are associated with roid rage, impulsiveness and addiction. I have to make sure to cultivate them mentally too. Nothing is perfect. That's why Luke and Marc in their efforts never found someone to join us, their development went down the wrong road” 

“Shit, are they fuicked up too?”

“No more than when they were found. We didn’t want to dump someone worse into the public. It's not like we didn't want them so we dropped them off at the firestation. They at least got a consolation prize of developing better than if they were on their own. That's the main reason why you're here James. I’ve created something potent. My formula helps a person's longevity and mental faculties. I don’t think it sounds arrogant to say that my work is truly miraculous. But I need to ensure its legacy. It can do great things like it has in you, or it can be a toxin on the communal body. I need people I know can lead and who others want to follow. Someone like you. The boys keep saying you’ve risen to the occasion. That you took this opportunity to realize your full potential. I was told how you broke through to Ben and Alex to accept themselves too. Helping to cultivate them into better men. You’ve responded beyond expectations and I want you to help me bring this to the world. Also I want to be able to watch as you develop since you four are the only other people besides me who have changed this much from it. You responded the best and most like myself. I can even see you developing beyond my potential. And as you can tell (squeezing his pouch like a stress ball) I want to see what you will become and what I will make you.  My kids were born with it. The formula changes the genes and it passes down the generations it seems. They wouldn’t quite understand what is happening to us, not fully. And you gain the benefit of my tinkering and improvements over the last few decades so I really don’t know how this will unfold in you. Let alone the others and those around you. I wanna see how you can change the world. What do you say son? Will you join us in helping make this world a better place?” 

He had spoken with such a voice and power that I was hypnotized by his oration. My body tense in anticipation with my hands clutching the chair so tightly I might have started to peel it off the arms. The answer was yes as indicated by my cock jumping up and down with alacrity and spewing like an overly excited puppy. I walked out borrowing one of his jockeys since I had drenched mine. Just imagining being like that man gave me an erection for hours to come. That night we had to go out on the town so that I could blow off some steam. The Wallace brothers were over the moon that I was joining the project and the others jumped at the opportunity. 

I was so excited I ended up in the keg room with the bartender of our regular after work watering hole. She had a great time but I wasn’t getting soft. I came 2-3 times and realized I would need some more attention than she was able to give, she was in the middle of her shift after all. I made sure to give an extra big tip before we left knowing that she was going to get home more exhausted than usual. Ray was more than happy to step in as my cum dump. A true friend helping when needed. I rode the poor guy hard and he was out cold in no time. It turned out to be a hot and heavy night for everyone by the sounds coming from their rooms. We need a name for when that happens. I was feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve, too excited to sleep. As a couple of us were in the living room post coitus hanging out I talked about what J.J. described and the potential. I got hard yet again and so did my Bros. As I retold the conversation and added in my own flourishes everyone else joined in. 

“Oh god, I can’t wait to see that,” Ben said, sounding spent. He was the first to finish, still needing more cardio. 

“That sounds like an amazing calling. I want to follow you every step of the way Bro.” Alex said as he leaned over on the couch to give a wet and sticky bro hug.  

“Bro, we are so happy we met you in that sauna!”

“Yeah, meeting you is going to be the best thing that happened to us.” 

“Bros, none of this is possible without any of y’all. We are in this all the way, together.” I said wrapping the twins in a double tackle hug. I was finally spent enough to fall asleep. I quickly fell into a deep sleep with the twins resting on my pecs. As I lost consciousness I thought about how nice it was to have someone in my bed at night.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scottyknows said:

nd you gain the benefit of my tinkering and improvements over the last few decades so I really don’t know how this will unfold in you. Let alone the others and those around you. I wanna see how you can change the world. What do you say son? Will you join us in helping make this world a better place?” 

They gonna m,ake of him the best man possible some above the rest.

Part 11: Ribbing 

I dabbed my left pit trying to get the towel to absorb as much as my sweat as possible. At this point it took one rag for each arm. It was almost like J.J.’s talk set things in motion. He wasn’t kidding about my body pumping out the juices. It seemed like I constantly had a sheen on my skin regardless of how often I cleaned myself. Every part of me has at least a layer of fuzz if not something thicker. Shaving was a twice a day chore until I decided to grow out a beard. I even had to start wearing those special jockeys to absorb my leaking pre. 

I was trying to be more discrete as I scrubbed myself. We were trying to look professional at our booth at the Fix-Expo in LA. In my defense I am not built for the heat. They weren’t kidding when they said this supplement company was in the works. All they really needed to do is put up some designs and pick a name. Everything else was ready to go. Adrian and Tony jumped at the task. Tony is a master of PR and Adrian is incredibly artistic. We named our company Baal athletics. He was the ancient god of fertility, storms, and war. The main theme is that the product is going to help you GROW! We had an image of a black minotaur pumping iron. The actual formula was a much weaker dose than what we’ve been taking.  It still was going to help people get big, but not like us. For now. We would find a way to cultivate some more guys past the threshold we set in the general formula. 

I was wearing a tank to show off and clean off. We had a lot of heavy traffic with lots of photos taken. I had cards with my social media profiles on them. I was up to 1.3 million followers on IG. Lots of people wanted photos. I gave a little extra squeeze when I got groped either on the chest, ass, or arms. Gotta make sure the customer leaves happy. Marc had given us a lesson on how the stuff works. Not a script to regurgitate but enough to actually talk about the formula. Not that people were really interested after a few moments. We were making a flurry of sales and our company subscriptions were skyrocketing. It had been non stop since we opened. 

At one point me Alex and Trey broke for lunch while the others manned the booth. He had brought his girlfriend along to add some fun to the weekend. They were in that cutesy phase. She was wearing a tank with our logo and kept rubbing his arm and thigh. She was definitely a fit for Alex. She really did love him, though appreciated me. He once half jokingly said as a birthday and anniversary gift he’d get me to plow her. I had to admit I wished I had something like what Alex and Lucy had. Getting laid wasn’t an issue, obviously. But it’d be nice to have someone I'd want to stick around. Sex was great but the company was admittedly lackluster after. I looked for something to take me mind of all this PDA. She climbed on him and they were making out while she straddled his lap. I settled for one of the fan girls who eagerly rubbed my bulge earlier in the morning. I texted her to meet me at my room in 10. Then for good measure I texted a couple more. 

It was a great way to burn off the angst. These girls were fit. I was able to cum in each of them several times before they tapped out. I gave the #1 athlete a first place prize. Oral so good she squirted in my face three times.

When I got back I spotted a tall woman in activewear and a large bag around her shoulder. She was taller than 90% of the crowd and her back could eclipse people’s view. Her ass, my god, her ass was a work of art. Her hair though tied in a bun looked like each strand was vibrant. I drooled a little. In more ways than one. I saw that the other three were occupied with other customers. I saw my chance. I stood up straight, breathed into my chest and made sure to really sway my hips. I hoped she didn’t hear the slight squish in my crotch.   

“Hi there, I see you’re interested in our protein blend uhh…”

When she turned around I saw her magnificent size E cups held up with her sports bra. My eyes got fixed there.

“Wow, great sales pitch. Very original. Eyes! At least you’re too tall to 'accidentally' motor boat them. So was this name your idea? The god of fertility, really? If you wanted to sell sex you might as well put these on the cover (shimmying just a bit)  and make ‘em drink the shakes out of a fake tit.” 

“Uh, well we wanted to send the message that our product is gonna make you grow to a godly size! Baal was the guy responsible for growing crops and plants, among other things. Our brand is all about growing big, bringing the thunder!, and being a warrior both in the physical and mental sense.” 

“Huh, you think these people know Baal's bio?”

“No, but they probably don’t even know he is associated with baby making either! So it's a wash. A cool name with a cool logo thanks to my Bro Adrian over there.”  

“Your bro? So it's just an inside sex joke with you guys?” 

“No, that would be how our asses are juicier than a peach.” I turned around and did a little twerk for her. It did get just enough of a smile. 

“Well, it seems like this product isn’t for me anyways. Too much dick energy.”

“Big dick energy?”

“Big dicks are lazy dicks. Send me a man with a natural micro penis. They know how to find a g-spot better than any other man. In the meantime let me know when you make a product in a pink canister ‘designed’ especially for women.” 

“Well, it works well for both men and women. It's not solely engineered-”

“Aw Jesus, just don’t pick a design that you could replace with a dick pick and have the same vibe. I gotta go to my Jiu-Jitsu tournament. Told my dad I’d marry when I found a man who could pin me.” 

“Is that an open invitation?” 

“Sorry, personal policy not to get involved with someone wearing a dirty diaper.” She pinched my crotch making a large squishing sound. I winced as if she did it to my testes.“Bye Annie! Bye Ady!” 

“Bye Julia!” 

“Bye bye big fool. Give Ady my comments. Do this wrong and you miss half the market. You're not enough of a himbo to reach them on your own. When you boys fuck up the books have them give me a call.”

“If I got your number I could call when we need help.”

“You haven’t earned it. Someone with a face like yours needs to hear 'no' more often. But you can stare at my ass like a perv as I end this conversation and walk away.”  

Though she did make sure to throw her bag behind her, covering said view after building up the anticipation. Trey came up next to me. Probably was around for a while but I didn’t notice. 

“So you met our little princes.”

“Yup”

“She ran roughshod over you?” 

“Uh huh.” 

“Need to go take care of that chubby?”

“Gonna imagine having a micro penis.” 

“She fucks with people like that.” He gave me a pat on the ass as he went back to the booth. 

I walked into the men's room and started masturbating into the urinal. Luckily a couple of bodybuilders came into the bathroom. Typical short guys with a build, 5’5”ish and 170ish pounds.

“Hey there boys. Can you two help out a little?” They smiled as I dropped my shorts to the ground.  I stuck my jockey into one’s mouth to suck on while he waited. The other I grabbed by the ass under the shorts  and picked him off the floor. I leaned on the sink as I used him as a fleshlight. His shriveled roid dick reminded me of what Julia said and made me go at him harder.  I was going to prove to Julia I was the exception to her stupid rule. When I filled up his ass enough that it started to overflow I switched to the second guy. I decided to treat him to the original and skulled fucked him. The guy was bald so I had to use both hands on his head to get a nice grip. As I dropped a load down his throat I said Julia’s name. She had made an impression.

“*cough*best protein shake I’ve ever tasted.”

“You like that you should get some Baal growth formula. Gives you the size with out the, uh, shrinkage.” I pulled up a new jock and my shorts. “You can keep the old one as a souvenir.” 

As I left I saw my new friend start to suck on it as I left to go back. 

Before the end of the expo We decided to enter a couple of the contests for promotional, and honestly ego, reasons. We didn’t sign up ahead of time but we were able to charm our way in and demonstrate why we should. We actually did well for noobs usually coming in the top 10, sometimes taking a trophy. Next year we will make sure to show up. Julia did win her tournament. I suggested we travel or book hotels together, since there are 4 of these expos a year. It is more economical that way.

We sold out of the formula on the first day and used the extra time discussing our company expanding into classes, seminars, exclusive social platform etc.

We were founding an empire.

• Like 9

Part 12: Farewell

After the conference we all had our totally amazing internships finish up. It was our last week and we decided to have some fun. We had earned it. Besides our regular duties we had the time to finish an audit of the office and save a shit tonne of money. That and our charismas had made it so that we were the social centers of the office. Except in regards to that tool Todd.

We came in on the last day with coffee for everyone. It got easy to figure out everyone’s orders and expedited the process by just bringing them in.  We gave our regular greeting to Kim by each giving her a french kissing session. I usually like to give her a quick fingering as well. Her skirts were looser than when we started. We went around delivering coffee making sure to give a little show to everyone in the process and getting close enough for a quick touch. We had to make sure to get everyone their drink while still hot. 

I made sure to drop off Todd’s coffee myself. This had become a fun little game for me. 

“Jesus, I can’t believe Jackson lets you walk around like that! I know that this is your interns last day but couldn’t you be professional for just one more day? If I was half as sloppy in my internship they would have fired my ass as they should! I told Jackson we should have picked some boys from my old frat. The one I was president not too long ago in my college days. They are REAL young men of CHARACTER.” 

He was referencing the fact that I no longer could close the top 3 buttons. I had developed quite the patch of chest hair. You could curl one around a dowel. We had all kept growing over the summer and I myself had gained 15.5 pounds. Today was probably the last day I’d ever wear these clothes. I was going to confirm that assumption by the end of the day. 

“Sorry, I can’t help that I’m a growing boy. Can’t always buy clothes fast enough.” I rumbled as I bent down to put his coffee on the desk and squeezed my cleavage right in his line of sight. “Besides, the look works for Mr. Wallace, so why not try it on myself.” I knew that would really rile him up. He was an entitled man who felt his position was beneath his station. Before he could respond I smiled and left, “Sorry sir, got to get Mr. Jackson his coffee while it's hot. I’m here if you need anything!” I made sure to leave him my morning protein fart as I left and closed the door behind me. 

I went into Mr. Jackson’s office as with his large black coffee. He smiled a big smile like a kid seeing daddy come home. 

“James! Good to see you! I was hoping you’d be the one delivering my coffee today.” 

“My pleasure Mr. Jackson. I made sure to get your single origin coffee. With extra room for cream.” Without missing a beat I pulled out my tube and gave it a few squeezes until I could squirt enough pre for his liking. It was a responsibility of whichever intern brought his drink to personally provide the cream as well. 

“I was also hoping to get something a little sweet for breakfast.”

“Oh Mr. Jackson, you really should cut back on the sweets. You should get something filling and full of protein.”

I was the last one into the break room after leaving Mr. Jackson with a bloated belly that will probably last him until dinner time. Alex was using a wipe to clean off his joystick and Tony had already torn the back of his shirt a bit already. When he saw me duck under the door frame slightly he grabbed his phone. 

“Since this is the last day I figured we could do some of the Fansonly office requests. Do we think we can get a photocopy of your equipment?” 

“Nah, his ass has outgrown it. We could get a picture of his fat buns overflowing the machine!” 

“I’ll have to do that with pants on, cause once these come off they aren’t getting back on.” 

“Oh, I got an idea for that. For now just get your butt in there. But don’t sit on the thing, I don’t want to break it.”

After that photo we took a few more. We took pictures with the biggest things we could hold clenched in our cleavage. Me and Alex posed in those corney office pictures with one foot on the desk. We made sure to get the best angle to see our boners in our pant legs. I had a wet streak down my right leg in the picture. Crossing our arms to really show off our chests and getting an extra button to pop off. Picture of Tony masterbating while on a business call. We basically made an xxx version of any stock photo we could find. We were going to make bank from today.

We had been laughing loud enough to start attracting some of the coworkers. Most were happy to join the merriment. Mr. Jackson came by and joked that some better get the music going so we could finally strip off what remained of our clothes. Todd came in disheveled and was not as amused. He did look conflicted at seeing us. He clearly wanted to be angry at us and was  putting in the effort to be so.

“Donny, you can’t be serious with this. It is obscene!”

“You never did anything a little fun, a little risqué Mr. Asher? Never made work a little more exciting” Alex teased Todd. 

“I am a professional. I would not act with such impropriety at my place of work!!”

“I wonder if the last secretary and female inturn would concur about his propriety” Tony whispered just loud enough to make us snigger a little harder.

“Maybe that's just part of his definition of propriety” Alex said, actually trying to make that quiet enough for only us. 

“Mr. Ashton, this is our last day. We are all having a little fun. Why don’t you be part of it? Be part of the jesting.” I solicited him. Getting a little closer. Keeping a respectful distance but trying to real him in.

“Oh come on Todd, it's just young guys goofing around.” Jackson added. He had grown attached to us and our antics over the summer. The other office staff agreed wholeheartedly. Todd relented under the peer pressure. 

“Hey, Mr. Jackson can you do us a solid and take a video. I want to see which of us had outgrown our clothes the most.” Mr. Jackson was happy to be included. “On three, ass to grass. One, two, THREE.” With that he all dropped down into a deep squat with raucous tears filling the room countered with hooting and hollering. The office discovered that we were all wearing jocks. With our cracks wide open our smell emanated through the room until everyone’s clothes were steeped in it like the smoke from a wood fire. 

“Hey Todd! Get over here and tell us who has the biggest rip! Whoever had the biggest tear clearly grew out of their clothes the most.” I shouted loud enough for him to hear over the noise. He must have been reluctant at first but was goaded by the other office guys and I soon heard him walk over. The others in the room were sounding more and more intoxicated. “You need to get a good look! See how wide and how long!” Alex was cracking up and Tony was silent but incredibly red faced and crying. 

“Getting a good look?” Alex asked as Todd looked at his ass. His gripping had been replaced with some mumbling. I could hear him move on to me. 

“Wow, that's hairy.” I heard him comment. I hadn’t noticed the change. 

“I got a big rip just for you Todd!” And I made one quick motion as I cupped the back of his head and pushed him forward into my crack as I cut a huge loud fart right into his nose. My air was forced deep into his nasal cavity. Alex and Tony fell howling. It sounded like our little crowd did the same behind us. I jumped a little when Todd shoved his face back up in there giving me a rim job. The room exploded in an uproar.  He actually wasn’t that good, going from back to front. I stood up and patted him on the back.

“‘A’ for effort little guy.” 

We took some more videos of us stripping, yanking our clothes off. We threw our shirts into the crowd like a wedding bouquet. Todd was a bit confused afterwards. Going back and forth between staring at us and looking away red faced. We ignored him for the rest of the day. 

Before we left we made sure to show our appreciation to Karen and Kim as the office staff and the only women in this place. I could imagine it was a bit of a grind for them in this place. We were gentle with them. That must've been the first time they ever experienced pleasure from oral sex. Fortunately for them that was only the appetizer. We didn’t do any tag teaming or any ramming. Our hands were gentle as our dicks stroked their neglected pussies smoothly. We put in the effort to make sure that their orgasms came in gentle and large like the Maine tides. 

Our last day had turned into an unofficial office holiday party. By the time the sun set it was just the three of us and Mr. Jackson. Jackson invited us for a late night ca in his office before we left. There we were near naked in his office with glasses of scotch. He toasted us for being the best interns his office has ever had. 

“You know we usually get some kid that might as well still be picking their nose. They get this position thinking it's a foot in the door and then their burgeoning imaginary career dies of boredom. I know this place isn’t going to be the set of ‘American Psycho 2’, but it helps weed out triffilers. But you three bring in so much energy! This place hasn’t been so alive in years!” He walked up to us and started stroking Alex’s thigh. “And I’ve been truly enjoying getting to know you. You all bring such vitality.” He leaned down nuzzling the top of Alex’s pubes. He wiggled his pants down with his crack facing me head on. Not much more needed to be said. Alex and I spit roasted the man to his heart's delight. I didn’t want Tony to be left out so I made sure to let him take my place. Alex stepped back after he fed Mr. Jackson. Now that everyone had their turn I inserted myself into Tony. To keep the party going I lifted both Tony and Mr. Jackson in the air. A triple vertical fuck. “

It was a good end to our summer internship.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Part 13: Inaugurating 

I walked down the hallway with two inches between shoulders and walls. This building was designed with children in mind. At least in my opinion. I waited for as best a time as I could, not coming at the height of cars filling the parking lot, parents crying and hugging their kids like it was the first day of kindergarten, boxes for the newer residents and giant bags for the more experienced. Residents poked their heads in the hallway first in response to the rhythmic sounds and then a wash of heavy petrichor and salt into their noses. Most retreated into their rooms as they saw me coming and that there was no getting around. I could feel the eyes on my antler wide back and my volleyball full cheeks. I took deep breaths to keep myself at just a chubby. I could see craved looks from the co-eds from the corner of my eyes as I passed. I was having an ever larger effect on people. Noticeable by others mostly now, my perspectives have started to become warped from my changes. 

Apparently Mr. Jackson lost some weight over summer and started going to the gym, gaining some muscle. As if he got a boost of testosterone. It had only been a couple weeks but Todd had started following all my pages and commenting on everything I’d posted since my last day. On profiles where he could pay, subscribe, donate etc., he had been dropping some big change. I started getting requests to be a sperm donor. A good number of people have asked for a dildo in the shape of my joystick. My hold, while unintentional, is becoming stronger. J.J. was right about people becoming bound to me. Those two guys from spring break and those two bodybuilders from the Fitexpo have been begging to move next to me, or in with me. 

My changes were accelerating. I was cumming six times a day minimum. I had to cum when I woke up and before I went to bed. And I pump out a full cup each time. I was gassy all the time. I could release a window shattering belch or a whale song fart at will, though I never felt bloated or uncomfortable. I had a permanent layer of condensation on my skin like I’m always in 90% humidity. I was producing more not only in volume but in substance too. The last day of my internship my science Bros took some samples and ran some tests. My  jizz was capable of boosting testosterone levels like a steroid, my gas and fumes could alter gut flori, and my sweat and spit were giving off strong almost overwhelming pheromone signals. 

My Bros had started being affected too. In the beginning we were all changing together and felt like equals. Now it felt like Alex, Ben, and Ray were hanging on me all the time. Whenever we talk about our progress they are just as if not more excited about my growth as theirs. Alex talks about his motivation to get bigger as a way to push me bigger. Both him and Ben have given an open invitation to their relationships. Ray has self appointed himself my cum rag. Since he stopped taking the Baal formula he has turned more into a fat bear. Even the twins were joking that being around me was putting hair on their smoother than average chests. They weren’t a very hairy family. The scientists of the family shrugged their shoulders in a ‘maybe’ gesture.   

I came to room 433 and knocked hard. One freshman tried to get by while I was facing the door. I imagined leaning back and trapping him against the wall with my ass for just a moment. My sense of humor was sometimes as old as my dick was long. He staggered and huffed as he passed me. As soon as he could get himself together we waddled away. It helped to have a big smile on my face as this tiny girl opened the door to me. It took her a moment to realize she wasn’t staring into a blank void, just my black tank top. She was only 5’ 2” and she was tall enough to stare at where my chest met my abs. After the internship I decided to give up pants and sleeves as they had become too restrictive. Hairs were curling from between my arms and chest hair creeped up to my neck. I kept my hair on top  high and tight and the beard thick. 

“Is Julia in?” asking despite seeing her take up the entirety of her single bed. I can’t imagine it was comfortable since her shoulders spread past her bed edge and her feet were inches from the end of her bed. As I looked at her I took a nice long deep breath to not get a noticeable erection. She was on her back with her legs up and crossed. I could see her vag pressed tightly against her spandex with her clit clearly outlined. Her breasts spread as wide as her shoulders. So magnificent. 

“Julia is not taking guests currently.” Said Julia. In part because her roommate was too stunned to talk. Julia's contralto voice washed over me, rough but soothing like waves.

I turned to her dorm mate attempting to appear undisturbed and handed her the house plant I had walked in with. “Well this is for Julia to welcome her to her freshman year. A nice little memento. And let her know if she needs a more comfortable sleeping spot I can help her find one.” She snorted at this and swung herself up from her bed. Now that she was standing I got a good look at her abs. Muscles thick and developed as if there were dinner rolls on top of her stomach. Her arms were toned and thick. I’d imagine she’d have a hard time finding a sex partner assuming most men feel weird being with a girl possessing bigger biceps than them. A real mood killer for fragile egos. Her hips were as wide as her shoulders with a stout narrower waist in between. Those hips looked so thick and enticing. She walked over and let her roommate move back to the safety of her half of the dorm. She smelled like honey. 

“Hello Jimmithy, how are you?” 

“ Good, I-”

“Just kidding I don’t give a fuck. So which one gave you my info? I’d put money on either Tony or Adrian. For the laughs, naturally.” 

“I asked for your number but they said I had to earn it myself. But it's not hard to track a woman taller than all the guys in her building.By the way, why here? If nothing else this can’t be very comfortable for you.”

“I want a fun college experience. Including the experience of others, or if needed, giving some.” 

“On that bed?”

“That and student athletes have to spend the first year in the dorm. Then I get to go wherever I want. If there’s nothing else I’ll let you get back to your new fancy frat boy house.”

“Actually I was hoping you’d be open to making some side money?”

“Phrasing bud?”

“Financial advice and/or management? You said to come to you when we needed help with our books. Is the offer still good? I’ve been making some money between Fansonly and my sponsorships. I never really learned money management for this kind of cash. I thought you could be my money manager or advisor? I could really use a strong hand to guide me.”

I tried to look extra humble and bashful when I admitted my lack of financial skills. A bit of puppy dog face. It took a minute but she cracked and lifted the corner of her lip into the smallest smile. 

I don’t know that I would call it fancy or a frat. It was a fraternity house in the original sense but this house doesn’t have any official association. It was a place where we planned to turn boys into men. We did get a hold of the old frat house because the original chapter was suspended for bad behavior. It was a respectable size for our campus with 25 bedrooms. Big house with big egos led to big mistakes. We didn’t expect to fill it the first year. We were looking for quality over quantity. 

Almost all the bedrooms were on the second floor with 3 larger bedrooms on the first. I took the biggest room I could but I plan on turning two of the rooms into one so as to have a California king. That would have to wait until the summer to do. Everyone else grabbed a room as well, Marc and Luke taking the other large rooms claiming seniority. We were able to remodel the kitchen quickly with a large dining room. We had a massive long table. I wanted something that looked like a great dining hall from the viking era. We had some living rooms upstairs and downstairs, a massive social hall, and then our meeting hall. To be honest we weren’t really sure what to do with all the space initially. 

We met in the...meeting hall. We had bought an armchair for each of us. Except me, I got a love seat as the inaugural president of our new organization. It felt great sitting at the head of the room with my quart size shake in hand looking over my Brothers. The Wallaces described the type of guy we were looking for and then the rest of us added in some other attributes we were looking for and how we would recruit them. We talked about finding someone that was able to keep themselves together around us. Like I did with the twins and later J.J. That was an indication they would respond well to the changes. They would also need the right temperament. As earlier, the change can turn a jerk into an agro. We’d need to be very careful in asking questions and finding ways to weed out the assholes. 

As we finished our first official meeting we started talking about the year to come. We talked about how much we were going to grow and fuck. We kept talking about growing out of our clothes again this year. I was 6’ 8” and 320 pounds of muscles and fat. I kept thinking about growing massive and what I would look like at this progression. I was not going to stop until I’m looking over everyone’s head. Not until I was overflowing people’s peripheral vision while staring straight at me. And then my cum was going to overflow their tight small holes. Didn’t matter how big, they were all going to be small and tight for me. I was going to be the embodiment of ‘Manliness’. I was going to outgrow normalcy. We are all pawing at our half hard shafts. My dick turned red, hulking, and throbbing. It was bouncing with each heartbeat it was so pumped. I felt the blood rush through my veins. I could see my veins snaking over my muscles. I could see my skin get hot with muscle pulsing into a pump as if I had just spent hours in the gym.  I needed relief. 

“Alright my Bros, time we consecrate this place. Grab the mat and strip!” We had bought a wrestling mat knowing we would have these occasions. I was losing control of my thoughts. I found myself in the center of the mat and up walked Marc. He was still bigger than me. Taller at 7’2”,  over 400 lbs and more muscle. He looked like he knew what he was getting into but he didn’t understand my hunger. None of them did. My heart was racing. He tried to come in hard, cupping my face and kissing me with heavy tongue. I responded by grabbing an asscheek in each hand. Lifted him off the ground and dropped him on the mat. Before he could register what happened I was in him, leaning over him. Like I was in a frenzy. The groans of surprise turned into groans of pleasure into ecstasy. I was warned about this as part of my changes by J.J. It had happened during spring break, the expo and at the end of the internship. The air became so thick that the windows became white and opaque from the condensation we were producing. My testosterone spiked and my systems would just overflow. Like a winter ice sheet over a raging river bursting in the spring. Each waited their turn by masturbating or 69ing each other. I went through each of my 8 Bros. Each I pushed up to the edge of pain as I gave their prostate a Swedish massage with my tip. I felt galvanized as I stared into each of the peach tattoos on each of our right cheeks. The one we all got together to commemorate our bond as The Orchard. The originals. 

I sat there on the mat reclined with my legs spread out. Sitting in what I assumed was a puddle of mostly my making. I was giving small tired spurts that were turning into a dribble. My Bros who were still awake were breathing heavily as my spunk was still leaking out of them. None of them were putting much weight on their asses, probably too sore from my jack hammering. Ben being the smallest might have a bruise he’ll have to explain to Elissa tomorrow. Maybe we could tell her what happened together. 

Thinking of Ben and Elissa, and then Alex and Lucy and everyone else I got up with conviction. Only to find a wobble in my stance from the post coital crash. I wasn’t much good without a meal and a drink. So instead I went to my room and picked up my phone.

‘Hey, just thinking of you’

‘Are you fucking serious with that line?’

‘Just thinking you're cute is all.’

‘If that's your A game then you better fuck off. I’m not looking to be “cute”.’

I waited a moment and decided to go for it. 

‘That's because you are incredibly sexy and I see you every time I cum. I keep thinking about how I want to make your honeypot swollen with excitement. I want to hear your voice in my ear. I want to hold you tight after. And I want to see if this goes anywhere, cause I can’t seem to stop thinking about you.’ 

‘Don't know that I need external help to get that real good O. 

But I guess you can buy me Thai Thursday.’

• Like 8

Each chapter is better than the last one. 

They are successfull already and they havent even finished collage yet. Theiy are on their way to be the greatest men and they are spreading their seed and will make a new men and women. A step up uin teh evolution,