Coming into His Own - Chapter 9 - Final posted September 12

Newmassaddict

Oh man just a few days ago i re-read the highschool story and thought how great of a writter you are and now u suprise us witha new story.

Dixon is a strong willed man and a very clever one. He knew that eh had to leave the guys behind so he copuld be safe. There was a lot for him to loose and now he is starting a new life but at the same time he is not able to forget what happened in those months when he witnessed first hand how a body can grow if you are strong enough.

I can not wait to read what's next. Dicon is on his own journey and i bet it's gonna be  a fun one 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Next chapter with more muscle. Now to work on a few more chapters... I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2

It was particularly quiet in the hardware store. Dixon walked up and down the aisles looking for the shop vacs when he heard the clanking of metal a few aisles over. As he turned down the aisle, he saw the cause of the noise and stopped dead in his tracks. Halfway down the aisle was a person that was more wall than human. Clad in a billowing tent of flannel, was the widest man Dixon had ever seen. His back was to Dixon and he was holding a five foot length of rebar. As Dixon watched in awe, the beast twisted the thick metal into a knot like it was a piece of rope. Once the mangled metal was rendered useless, it was dropped on the floor causing a loud bang before another, thicker piece, was selected. Within seconds, and without any noticeable strain, the metal was quickly discarded onto the growing pile on the floor. Dixon wasn’t paying attention to what he was doing and backed into a cardboard display on his right. As the display tipped over, the massive man slowly turned to face Dixon. While his comically oversized flannel sweater hid any discernible definition, the top three buttons were open to reveal the top four inches of his chest. Even from 10 feet away, Dixon could see the inch deep striations and outrageous thickness of the man’s pecs.

“You ok?” The man asked in a voice deeper than Dixon had ever heard.

Dixon could not respond, he only stared open-mouthed at the site before him.

The massive man took two steps towards Dixon and he swore he felt the floor tremble.

“Sorry about the mess, I’m just killing time before it gets busy. Here, let me clean this up so you can get by.” The man said and picked up the thickest piece of rebar. He adjusted his grip on the big piece of metal and instantly it started to bend. Within a matter of seconds, the bar was bend back into it former, straight shape.

“H-h-h-how, w-w-what?” Was all Dixon could manage.

“Ha Ha, pretty crazy uh?” The man said as he picked up two pieces together and started to bend them in unison.

“I get bored here a lot and I’m always looking for an excuse to work the muscles and test the strength.” He said as the two pieces of metal once again looked brand new.

Dixon managed to get a look at the man’s face. He was wearing a ball cap that was pulled down quite far but Dixon could see short grey hairs on his temple. Thin lines around his eyes and grey stubble on his checks placed his age in his early fifties. Aside from the thick slabs of exposed pec meat, Dixon could only see his exposed hands. While they looked to be double Dixon’s own larger than normal size, they were covered in thick, pulsing veins. From were he stood, Dixon calculated the man to be about 6ft.

The beast picked up one more piece of rebar, straightened it with barely any effort and stepped closer to Dixon. 

“It looks like you got some power in that body. Give it a try,” he said.

“W-w-what?” Dixon muttered.

“Come on. Show me what you got.”

Dixon reached for the piece of metal with a trembling hand. It was 3/4 of an inch thick. Not knowing how else to react in the presence of this beast, Dixon gripped each end and started to apply pressure. At first nothing happened.

“That’s it! Focus all your power. Use every muscle.” The man encouraged.

Dixon gritted his teeth and felt his upper body swell with effort. His forearms instantly tightened as thick veins leapt to the surface of his paper-thin skin.

“Yeah! There you go. FUCKING BEND THAT SHIT!” The man bellowed.

Dixon closed his eyes from the strain and poured every once of his strength into bending the bar. When he opened his eyes again he was shocked to see the metal was slowly become a U space.

“Fuck yeah!” Dixon said through gritted teeth as the metal continued to change shape. After another few moments of titanic effort, the ends of the bar were less than two feet apart. A light sheen of sweat covered Dixon’s pumped arms and his pecs had inflated to their full 56”. When he felt the bar’s movement stop he relaxed. Breathing heavily he looked up at the man in front of him.

“That was pretty damn impressive” He said and took the bent bar from Dixon. He placed his hands at the ends of the bar and with no effort, made them meet. Without stopping, he repositioned his hands so one gripped the two ends that where now touching and the other was placed at the bend in the metal. Dixon let out a moan as he realized what the man was about to do. With barely a sound, the thick metal bar started to bend in half again!

“No fucking way!” Dixon said. He was still breathing hard and his body was pumped from the effort to took to barely bend the bar in half once. And here was this obvious freak of nature bending the bar in quarters like he was folding a blanket.

“Oh yeah! Finally feeling this work the muscles” The beast said as his body started to tremble. The giant folds of his flannel shirt we getting smaller as his incomprehensible width grew before Dixon’s wide eyes. With his first audible grunt of effort the once strong piece of metal was nothing but a contorted prince of scrap as the ends finally met in his monstrously huge hands. As it crashed to the floor, Dixon could only stare at the now even more massive man a foot away from him.

“How is that possible!?” Dixon exclaimed, not caring who heard.

“Follow me and I’ll show you.” The man said and turned and started walking away. Dixon stood still for a moment, marvelling at the sheer width of the man’s back. He also noticed how slowly he moved and how wide his legs swung as if to accommodate seriously huge quads. Dixon eventually started to follow the beast like he was in a trance with no other option. They reached the back of the store and the man opened a huge metal door that lead the rear loading dock. The massive warehouse was full of pallets of supplies, some large forklifts and piles of additional products. He stopped in the centre of the space and turned to face Dixon.

“It’s more private back here” he said. “Don’t worry, this is my store, no one will disturb me.”

With that, the man started to unbutton his huge flannel shirt. Dixon was immediately aware of how dark and smooth his skin was. As the remaining six buttons were undone, the man’s torso came into view. Dixon couldn’t help covering his mouth to stifle a scream.

“Don’t worry about making noise man, I know this is fucking freaky” He said as he ran his hand down his hard pecs and abs before pulling the fabric apart to full expose his dark flash. Each pec muscle was developed to a level Dixon didn’t even know was possible. Even his past experiences could not prepare him for the sight. The simple act of moving the flannel material caused his left pec to erupt in a wave of muscle and striations every professional bodybuilder dreamed of achieving. As the right pec was uncovered, Dixon let out a moan that echoed in the large room.

“Yeah, huge is not the right word to describe these bad boys” he said as he causally flexed the left, then the right. Each movement caused the inflated muscle to slap the man’s chin.

He parted the fabric revealing what normally would be considered abs. Standing under the warehouse lights, his monstrous pecs cast long, dark shadows over his midsection. Dixon was immediately taken back by the number of cobblestone sized abdominals that were revealed. What also struck Dixon with a mind-boggling realization was the relatively small waist this massive beast possessed. Dixon guessed it couldn’t have been more than 34” and that thought along was almost too extreme to comprehend. How such a massive upper body could be supported by suck a tight was it was truly astounding. The man’s vascularity was also off-the-charts. Dixon always considered his level of low body fat better than normal but this man man him feel downright fat in comparison.

With a moment of visible effort, the man struggled to pull the flannel over his shoulders but once revealed, it was obvious what a feat that was. Words to describe the sight failed Dixon. To even call them shoulders was doing them a disservice. Each was clearly twice the size of his head. Their surface looks like the bent rebar metal covered in a thin layer of dark skin. A network of veins so coiled they looked like what an entire human skeleton possessed covered every inch. As the heavy fabric fell to the floor, his arms were finally revealed. Dixon could not hold back any longer, his rock hard cock visible pressed against his tight jeans caused physical pain. Gobs of pre-cum soaked thought he fabric.

Each arm jutted from his body as absurd angles due to lats protruding from his back. Unflexed, there was no doubt his arms were the biggest on the planet. So huge, Dixon could not fathom a guess but knew they were far larger than own his 28” quads. With barely any movement, the individual muscles of this biceps, triceps and forearms, wiggled and twitched involuntarily. The man slowly rolled his shoulders causing waves of muscle to erupt in every direction.

“Big enough for ya?” He asked with a smirk.

“How is this possible!?”

“It’s possible because no one is as hardcore as me. You think that rebar trick was a real workout? Not even close. No one could ever comprehend what I’m capable of. I only have one goal, to keep growing until I am only a wall of pulsing, sickening muscle.” He said and moved his hands towards each other. As he visibly struggled to manoeuvre around his overly developed upper body, he was barely able to clasp his hands together but when he did, the transformation was so extreme, Dixon recoiled and fell to the floor in shock.

He started to emit a low grow that caused the room to vibrate. Already deep striations thickened and became even more prominent as new, thicker veins appeared over ever exposed inch of flesh. Each muscle slammed into the surrounding piles to fill every gap and space. Shoulders expanded, pecs inflated to surround his chin, traps rose well above his ears. Biceps visible crushed his blood-engorged pecs as triceps spread two feet from his sides. The balanced, symmetrical bodies Dixon was accustomed to seeing on bodybuilding stages were shattered by this man’s display of overly developed muscle for the sake of size alone.

Without releasing the pose he parted his feet slightly and somehow managed to flex harder. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as countless new muscle fibres twitched on every exposed surface. The room was silent so the tearing fabric was clearly audible. Dixon moved his eyes lower as he started to see the impossible. Deep tears started to form up the sides of what were, extremely baggy sweat pants. As large opened were created, mounds of visible flesh poured out. Within seconds, most of the fabric had broken away exposing a sight that caused Dixon to retch violently.

“That’s right, you can’t imagine the legs that are required to hold up this upper body. Let me introduce you to my true pride and joy” he said with a devious smile.

He let out a final primal roar that shook the whole room as the remaining fabric was blown off his flesh. Once exposed, he released his upper body flex and focused his attention on his lower half.

Dixon felt like he was about to pass out but refused to look away.

They were not quads, calves and glutes, but something else altogether. Traditional muscle groupings were surrounded by new, never before seen muscles so developed they defied human anatomy. Where a normal bodybuilder had a teardrop on his lower quad, he had three, each more developed than the next. There was no visible space from his ankles to the crotch. As he started to flex, his feet were pressed further apart to accommodate the glowing muscle.

“Stopped measuring them at 50”.”

He turned 90 degrees and the site of his glutes caused Dixon to scream. His jock was swallowed by the beachball dwarfing slabs of beef. With the smallest movement of his foot, the glute muscles reconfigured themselves into a striated mass of twisted muscle and vein. Striations so deep fingers could become easily trapped criss-crossed every visible inch. He continued to turn so his back was on full display. Dixon could not stop his right hand from diving into his pants and grasping his painfully erect cock.

Once again, the over head lights cast deep shadows over his back. The muscles were so massive and sharply defined that most of his lower body was hidden in the shadows. His traps were so immense that Dixon could not see his head from his position on the floor. With a slight twist of his hands, each lat sprang to life. Slowly the already mind-bogglingly massive muscles inflated and started to spill from his sides. His incomprehensible width was further exaggerated as he continued to spread his lats. He positioned his left leg so that his left glute and hamstring sprang into action. Instantly, cords of muscles as thick as the cables used to support bridges erupted. The jock strap was no long able to contained the pumped muscle and the elastic snapped like a twig and fell way.

He turned to face Dixon and extended his hand which Dixon grabbed but was unable to grasp. It didn’t matter because once in his grip, Dixon was lifted off the ground like he was a paper bag. Barely able to stand on his own, Dixon could not focus on one of the beast’s muscle groups.

“It’s a lot to take in I know. This is what a 424lbs, 6ft, 52 year old muscle monster looks like.” He said and placed Dixon’s left hand on his right pec.

Dixon could only let out a whimper as his body convulsed. He hadn’t even noticed his pants were open and his cock was spraying thick streams of cum all over the man’s exposed and equally massive cock until he raised his fingers covered in thick semen.

“Looks like all this mass is having the desired affect one you.” He said as he licked the hot cum from his fingers. He winked and flexed his right pec slightly, causing Dixon’s hand to move a foot higher.

Dixon let out another guttural moan as more cum splashed on the man’s dark skin.

“Fuck yeah, you are really into this aren’t you.”

“I-I-I’ve never seen, thought, this was possible.” Dixon stammered as he started to roam his hands over the deep crevices and round peaks of muscle that surrounded him.

“And you never will, there isn’t anyone as freaky big as Chuck Boyer”. He said and flexed his pecs again trapping Dixon’s hand in the foot-deep crevice.

Dixon let out a whimper as he tried to free his hand. With another small flex, pain shoot though his fingers, the power possessed by Chuck was incomprehensible.

Chuck laughed and released Dixon’s hand who stumbled away with terror in his eyes. He was instantly transported back to the high school as Jacob terrorized the whole school with demonic quest for more muscle and power. Dixon quickly pulled up his cum soaked pants and continued to move away from the gargantuan beast in front of him.

“Woah man, sorry I freaked you out.”

“N-n-no it’s not that! I-I-I have to go, get out!”

Chuck looked concerned but didn’t know how to respond to Dixon’s sudden reaction.

“Shit, sorry man.” Chuck said as Dixon ran towards the side door. As it swung open and Dixon stumbled into the bright morning air he heard Chuck yell to him, “Come back again and you can watch me train!” he bellowed before the door slammed shut.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

It must be a sign that Dixon cant seem to get away from Muscular freaks eventho he is trying his hardest.

The experience with Jacob, Mark and their clique was crazy and intense for and him he doesnt want a repeat of that and he hates it but he is not willing to admit deep down he loves it. He loves strenght, he loves muscles but he feels he is not ready.

Im sure watching Chuck will make him ask himself what of Jacob or Mark and the guys. They wanted to grow as big as they could and he knows theose 5 guys were on their way to make it happen.

I love tthis is a spin off. So many things can happen and i cant wait what you will bring us

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I hope you are enjoying this new story as much as I am writing it.

Chapter 3

Dixon stumbled into his remote cabin and nearly collapsed on the floor. He was in the throws of a full on anxiety attack over what had happened with the monster Chuck at the hardware store. He struggled to get his clothes off and crawled to the bathroom were he sat in the shower as the hot water streamed over his trembling body. 

How could I still be traumatized by those demented kids he thought. Sure, it was a terrifying time. He knew he should not have been that involved in their lives and his relationship definitely crossed moral and ethical lines. But it was the lengths they would go to to become the biggest, most jacked up humans on earth that truly terrified him. The way they tortured each other and punished themselves was too much. He was grateful they awakened his long-dormant desire to get bigger himself, a side effect he was happy had continued during the last six moths. He couldn’t quite put his finger on why it upset him so much whenever he relived that time but like a bolt of lightning on the floor of the shower, he started to figure it out. While he was scared of their determination and the extreme lengths they would go to, he did love being around their massive, truly god-like bodies. He loved inhuman power and size, it turned him one like nothing else did, as evidenced by his reaction to Chuck only an hour before. As he felt his pulse returning to normal, Dixon slowly stood up and let the water cascade down his pumped up body. He started to rub soap over his smooth skin and his left hand travelled to cup his hard, well-carved pecs. As he flexed and relaxed the impressive muscles, his free hand dropped the soap and grasped his thick cock. He let out a moan as he started to imagine his body swelling bigger and bigger after hours of torture in the gym. As he imagined himself surpassing 300lbs of massive, steroid-fuelled muscle, he felt hot cum in his hand. 

“YES! I want it!” He moaned and he flexed his left bicep and licked the water from its surface.

“Fuck those punk kids and their psycho lives! I can be bigger than them without fucking up my own life.” He said as he continued to jerk himself off. With one final full-body flex, streams of cum coated the shower wall.

Naked and still dripping wet, Dixon walked out to the large covered patio of the cabin. As the bright sun hit his skin, he felt better than he had in years. He was determined not to let his memories deter him from what he really wanted, muscle.

Four weeks later, Dixon heard his phone chime as he finished another intense set of bench press. He racked the loaded bar and picked up his phone.

“Your order is out for delivery.” The notification read.

“Finally.” Dixon said and looked towards the only part of the exposed gym wall that didn’t have a mirror. He placed his phone down and loaded two more 45lb plates on the bar before laying back down and hoisting the weight off the rack.

He must have lost track of time because he was still lifting when the doorbell sent an image to his phone. He glanced at the screen and smiled when he recognized the face captured by the camera.

“Be right there” he said into phone and stood up.

He glanced across the room and caught his reflection in the mirror. His chest was swollen to the biggest it had ever been and Dixon’s extreme vascular was on full display. He adjusted his crotch, grabbed a towel and headed towards the front door, in nothing but his tight workout shorts.

When the door opened, Peter let out an audible gasp at the sight.

“Woah! Hey Mr. Dixon, did I interrupt you?” he stammered.

“Peter! Not at all, I was just finishing up this morning’s workout. Come in, and please, call me just Dixon.”

“D-D-Dixon, right.” Peter said without being able to take his eyes off the swollen pecs inches from his face.

Dixon moved slightly to the side so Peter would have to pass very close to the hulking, sweaty body. As he entered the cabin, Dixon took in Peter’s tight body. He looked wider than he did four weeks ago.

“You’re looking bigger Peter, workouts at Hank’s doing you good I see.”

“T-T-Thanks, they have but you…damn!” Peter said.

“287lb today. I’ve been working really hard these last few weeks.” Dixon said and bounced his fully pumped pecs a few times.

Peter’s eyes grew wide and his mouth opened by no words came out.

“Follow me and I’ll show you where the gym is.” Dixon said and walked away.

They walked into the huge converted barn and Peter let out a loud gasp.

“Holy shit! This place is amazing!” He said and started to move around the room, touching the machines and running his hands over the countless weights.

“I like it a lot.” Dixon said.

“It’s amazing!” Peter said as he approached the bench press still loaded with Dixon’s last heavy set. He stopped short and counted the six plates per side.

“585lbs!” he exclaimed and turned to face Dixon.

“Gotta lift heavy to grow right?” 

“That’s true but fuck man, you are a freak.”

Dixon stepped closer, bouncing his pumped pecs as he did. “You got that right man. It’s taken me a long to time accept it but I really want to be a freak. I NEED IT. I’m not going to be stratified until I’m curling with this weight.”

Peter’s jaw dropped.

Dixon planted his feet and slowly moved into a most muscular pose. Instantly, his body exploded with hard, dense muscle. Thick veins appeared on every exposed inch of flesh. His traps rose well above his thick, striated shoulders as his biceps and triceps solidified into what looked like skin-covered granite but Dixon’s pecs were the true star of the show. Their already pumped mass expanded far larger as they crept closer to his chin. Deep cuts became more extreme as a new layer of sweat appears on the surface.

“I can tell you like muscle Peter. Tell me how good this looks.” Dixon said with obvious effort in his voice.

“FUCK! I’ve never seen such incredible mass! You look like Mr Olympia Dixon. Everything is so fucking huge and ripped! Just look you arms, I’ve never seen someone so cut!”

Dixon relaxed the pose and turned 90 degrees. He brought his right hand across his body, causing his right pec to ripple and swell. Locking his hands together, he transitioned into a side chest pose that caused Peter to gasp.

“HOLY SHIT! Your chest is so thick it’s sticking like a foot off your body!”

“Taped it at 54” last week. Feels like 60” now.” Dixon replied while willing it to flexed harder and bigger.

“54”! Thats incredible!” Peter said.

“Get over here and feel it.” Dixon said.

Peter didn’t hesitate and as his trembling hand made contact, both men let out ecstatic moans.

That simple moment of contact sent Dixon into overdrive. He suddenly knew why Jacob and Mark were so obsessed with being worshipped. Feeling someone touch your bloated, pumped up body was intoxicating.

“So fucking solid” Peter said as he became to caress the twisted muscles that formed Dixon enormous chest.

“YES! Feel all this muscle Peter. I want to show you how huge I really am.” Dixon said as he dropped the pose and stood to face Peter.

Peter licked his lips as Dixon grabbed the bottom of his shirt. With one fluid motion, Peter’s shirt was removed and Dixon could admire it for the first time. His work had definitely been paying off. Peter was starting to look like an amateur bodybuilder. He had round, full shoulders, a thickening chest and arms that were impressive by most standards.

Dixon turned towards the nearby mirror and motioned for Peter to follow. He slowly raised his arms into a double bicep pose. Instantly, his 23” arms exploded with raw power and size. Thick veins erupted on the surface as his sharply defined peaks rose higher.

“Pose with me. Let me show you how massive I am.” Dixon said.

Peter mimicked the pose which in any other situation, would have been impressive, but next to Dixon he look puny. 

“Look at you! You make me look like shit!” Peter said looked over at Dixon’s superior display.

“Not like shit Peter, just much smaller.” Dixon said and moved his hands behind his head. While it definitely required a lot of strain to move his huge arms and shoulders, once settled the sight was truly awe inspiring. His head looked like it might be crushed by muscle at any moment and his lats spread like wings from his body. Thick veins criss-crossed down the surface and over his minuscule waist. As Dixon flexed his ads, his was it appeared to shrink even more.

“Got it down to 28” but I think I can get it smaller.” Dixon grunted.

“How is that possible?!” Peter said and without asking, stepped closer and ran his hand down the stone-hard 8-pack. As he traced the deep grooves between each ab muscle, Dixon twisted his hips causing his sharply defined obliques to ripple with absurd muscle control.

“FUCK! You’re so ripped it look like you can cut me with this.” Peter said as he caressed each muscle fibre on display.

Dixon chuckled and lowered his hands so they wrapped around Peter’s own tight waist. With seemingly no effort, Dixon lifted Peter off the ground causing him to moan with pleasure.

“Come feel how powerful these huge pecs are becoming.” Dixon said and easily carried Peter to the loaded bench press. He let Peter down and laid on the bench.

“Climb on.” He said and patted his hard abs.

Peter hesitated for a moment then straddled Dixon’s abs. He placed his hands on Dixon’s bloated pecs and bit his lip in anticipation.

Dixon gripped the bar and with barely a strain, lifted the 585lb bar off the rack. Instantly, his pecs exploded into two twisted piles of shredded mass.

“So hard” Peter said under his breath.

Dixon cranked out three slow reps and felt Peter’s cock get harder with each one. On the forth rep and paused at the top.

“Feel how fucking hard these pecs are. Squeeze them with all your strength.”

Peter did as he was asked and let out a low moan as he failed to dent the rock-hard muscle that nearly eclipsed Dixon’s face. 

“Whip that cock out, I can feel it poking my abs,” Dixon said through gritted teeth “cover these massive pecs with your cum.”

Peter torn into his pants and whipped out his sopping wet dick and started to jerk it vigorously while still kneading Dixon’s left pec.

“Pump them bigger” He encouraged Dixon.

Dixon responded with a loud grunt and started to increase the speed of his reps. Within seconds, his arms worked like pistons as he easily surpassed 15 reps. He felt Peter’s body shudder at 17 and when he pressed the huge weight for the 20th rep, he felt hot cum smashing all over this abs and chest. 

Racking the weight and gripping Peter around the waist, Dixon stood up. Peter wrapped his legs around Dixon’s waist and started to lick his cum off Dixon’s outrageously pumped chest. Dixon moaned with pleasure as Peter started to devour his left nipple.

Dixon could barely contain himself. A feeling of ecstasy took over. He carried Peter to a bench near a full length mirror and let the smaller man down. He turned Peter to face the mirror and stood behind him. As if sensing what was about to happen Peter let out a long, low moan.

“YES. Fuck me with your massive body!”

Dixon ran his hands down Peter’s tight, wide back and pulled his shorts down, letting his rock-hard cock slap again Peter’s waiting ass. Without wasting any time, Dixon grabbed his hips and drove his cock all the way into Peter’s ass. Peter’s eyes opened wide and although his mouth opened, no sound came out.

“Watch this freak fuck you in the mirror.” Dixon said as he started to pound his cock in and out. His eyes locked on his reflection in the mirror and he felt his already hard cock swell bigger. He looked downright menacing. He outsized Peter by an astounding amount and his vascularity was off the charted. As he continued to drive his cock into Peter’s ass, his chest, shoulders and arms expanded before his eyes.

Unable to hold back, Dixon started to moan and grunt.

“FUCK. Look at you! So Fucking massive.” Peter sputtered between thrusts.

“YES! SO FREAKING HUGE!” Dixon screamed as he reached climax and raised his hands into a double bicep pose. He filled Peter’s ass with so much cum, it spilled out and started to puddle on the bench below. Once finished, Dixon stumbled away and nearly collapsed. Peter rolled off the bench and lay on his back stocking his already hard again cock.

I minuted later, Dixon stood over Peter and extended his hand.

“We better get that mirror installed before I need to fuck you again.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Newmassaddict said:

he started to figure it out. While he was scared of their determination and the extreme lengths they would go to, he did love being around their massive, truly god-like bodies. He loved inhuman power and size, it turned him one like nothing else did, as evidenced by his reaction to Chuck only an hour before.

About damn time Dixon realised he is not scared of the muscle freaks  but he longs to be one of those freaks. 

Im sure he will go after Chuck and things will get crazier for everyone.

• Thanks 1