canon

(This story plays in the same universe as Muscle Daddy. Just wasn't able to link them together, yet.)

Part 1

Daddy Rent went out to the Big and Tall Men’s Clothing store DESTINATION XXL to buy some new clothes for work. He had heard about this store opening and was intrigued by its name. From afar he could clearly see the big letters XXL. Rent parked his big truck and walked to the store. At the entrance their slogan read “Nation's first men's big and tall clothing store for top brands in XXL sizes and up.” There were not many people in the store and the only visible worker turned out to be a tall cute twink. On walking in, the twink waved and said “Hello Sir and welcome to Destination XXL”. He was busy unboxing some items but kept looking my way. I walked around the store and also went a bit closer to him to check him out. He was wearing a store labeled shirt with the letters XXXL on it. Weird, didn’t the store only have XXL on it, Rent thought to himself. But looking at the rather skinny jeans, which left no imagination to how big his bulge is, he assumed it must have been a department joke or his lucky day.

Rent walked through the aisles and ended up in the underwear section. The store sold extra large posers and underwear, exposed on overly muscled mannequins. Their muscles and monster bulges were visible to the shoppers and taking a better look at three mannequins standing closest to him he could clearly see the outline for their cock heads, the heavy balls and what looked like veins popping out. There was also a sign next to each mannequin with the size of the underwear and the cock. How strange Rent thought. He never saw a store portraying their clothes that way. “6ft 8, 7.5 inch cock, size XXL”, said the first one. The mannequin was of an amateur bodybuilder, big veins on his biceps and a really huge ass and legs. The second mannequin was shorter but more muscled and also more hung. The label read “6ft 1, 8.5 inch cock, size XXL”. But Rent couldn’t focus too much on the second, as the third mannequin took away his breath. “5ft 11, 10 inch cock, size XXXL”. Due to its normal height, the muscles looked even more ridiculously huge. A pro bodybuilder type with even bigger legs, huge chest and massive arms. But what really caught Rent’s attention was the bulge. It could have literally been considered a third leg due to its thickness and length. A big vein and a huge mushroom head were visible through the bulge. That’s all Rent had to read and see and see to tent up and somehow embarrassingly hide his really large erection. The owner of this store must be very conscious of bulge sizes and maybe also has some bulge or cock fetish. Once slowly gaining some self control again he keeps on walking through the aisles and ends up near the register. On the wall they had big condoms in several sizes. And they also had an open jar with the label “Try me on”, with several of the brands in it. Damn, where am I? How is this supposed to work. I am getting really aroused here. That’s when the hung twink worker comes around the corner and wakes Rent from his trance.

“Can I help you with anything sir?” he said with a wide smile and absently adjusting his bulge, which Rent noticed right away. Damn this kid is definitely packing some serious meat.

“Ah, no thank you. I just heard about this place from a friend and was just looking around a bit. Also saw those rather large mannequins. Never seen anything like that.” He waved at the mannequins in the underwear aisle but was secretly looking at the twinks bulge seemingly growing bigger. 

The twink looked at the mannequins he put up there yesterday, smiled, looked back at Rent and saw him checking him out. “Oh yes, it is one of our specialties. We specialize on XXL clothing and everything that comes with living a large life.” He smiled his killer smile again and almost looked like he winked with his eyes a bit when he said everything. “And judging by your size you seem to be in the right store all along. Our store is designed for extra-large male customers. Let me know if I can help you with anything in particular. I am here for you. Especially as there don’t seem to be other people here today. It was way busier on our opening day. My boss had trouble finding coworkers on such short notice so he had to come help out himself. Told him he shouldn’t be so picky on choosing new employees, but he is very selective. Lucky me. I totally fit his desired description.” Absentmindedly rubbing his bulge again.

Rent had to stop starring or else he would grow hard again. “Well, I was looking for some new clothes for work and maybe some speedos for the beach, but I couldn’t find the beach aisle. I also have no idea what my actual stats are.  Maybe you can help me out?”

______
As always feedback is welcomed. Any help continuing or contributing to the story line PM me.

• Like 29

On 8/26/2021 at 12:17 AM, Ro20316 said:

The owner of yteh store knows what was doing hiring that twink.

Thanks for coming abck to this great story man.

Indeed. And it looks like he might hiring some new staff soon.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Part 2

“That’s no problem at all”, the worker says whilst taking out the measuring tape. “Let us go to the measuring area. Walk this way¨ the worker says pointing to the corner that leads them to the measuring area. Cannot wait to follow this very large man to the back while looking down at his juicy muscled ass the whole walk there.

We step into a very large area, full of mirrors and partly closed off the rest of the store. “In order to really take good measurements, I ask you to take off your clothes, sir?” the worker says without looking at me. And of course I oblige. I'm already dressed down to my boxers as the worker steps around. To help him cope with the whole situation I turn around as if I’d be busy folding the clothes.

Holy shit. I have never seen such a huge muscled guy almost naked. I mean, yes, my boss might be even bigger in certain areas, but he is always dressed properly. Fuck, I am actually not sure which of those guys is bigger. Would be so hot to see them both together. Fuck, Im getting hard. Even the guy’s calves look bigger than a bodybuilder’s arm. And his quads. Holy shit. The worker cannot believe his luck. This is a dream come true. He follows his gaze up to Rents huge ass. Two huge muscle globes that lead to a narrow waist and what might seem to be the start of a roid gut. But the worker cannot tell, as Rent is turned around. The back was so thick and wide, lats coming from so far out that he was wondering why Rent could even stand. But then he looked down at the tree trunks and knew exactly why. This guy must be fucking strong.

“Shall we begin sir?” the worker asks interrupting his own erotic thoughts. I turn around and look up to see him blushing, I wonder does this guy like what he sees?

“I am Rent by the way. No need to call me sir.”

“Clive, nice to meet you. Alright, first let’s take some proper measurements. But I can already tell that you seem to be in the right department all over. It is not just your muscles, but also your massive bulge which seem to be in their own categories, if you don’t mind me saying.”

“Oh, yes, ehm. My cock has always been on the bigger side. My ex-wife started to have some problems with it and left me because it kept growing alongside my muscles. She didn’t like it anymore, wasn’t even fully in and it started hurting her, that’s when she started calling me freak. In return I kinda got off on the idea of being so huge and hung. I guess not everyone lives after the motto - THE BIGGER THE BETTER”.

Holy shit, I can’t believe he just said that. If only he knew. Haha. I really hope he approves of my cock. I will put this guy to shame. “Oh, I see. What a shame. Good thing you came here. Here at Destination XXL everyone lives after that motto.” Clive takes the measuring tape and a piece of paper and starts to measure Rent from top to bottom. Rent can see a big anatomy chart of a rather muscular guy on his paper and Clive adding his measurements to it. Every now and then Clive says “Flex” and Rent happily follows his orders, feeling the hung twink not just measuring but also feeling him up a bit. This made Rent tent up some more and he was now producing a major bulge, which Clive professionally seemed to ignore. Clive saved the best measurements for last. After measuring those two monster calves he walks in front of Rent. “Now i only need the hips and waist. Do you mind lifting your arms?” Clive reaches around Rent and almost hugs him, smelling his body odor and having their bulges touch each other. “Careful there buddy” said Rent and laughed at the blushing twink. “I am sorry, there is just not enough room and I really need to get the measurements right”. He measures the waist first and then the hip and writes down the numbers on his paper. “Now this should do. Here have a look. I wrote down all measurements soft and hard, ehm, i mean flexxed”. Rent laughs out loud “no, you didn’t measure everything.”

• Like 14