Re-Posting: My New Buddy's Arms by BBMikeNJ

arpeejay

Yesterday Pasidious mentioned that he had run across this excellent story by BBMikeNJ in the Post-2007 Archive. It's one of my all time faves so I checked it out and was disappointed to learn that only the first time chapters were available in the archive! I contacted Mike privately and asked whether he would be OK having me re-post it and happily he was amenable! I will do some research and if there are other BBMikeNJ stories missing from the current iteration of the Forum I will consult him about re-posting those as well. Enjoy! -- rpj

By BBMikeNJ

I met this guy by chance, in a m4m chatroom for Seattle, of all places. I don't live in Seattle, but was going to be out there for work, and was hoping to find someone to meet, maybe go out to dinner with, show me around...not even necessarily a hook-up. Although, in the chatrooms, that's hard to find. Most of the first responses I got were "you top or bottom?" Just when I started thinking I'd be spending a lot of evenings in Seattle on my own, I got IM'd from Jeff.

"How you doing?" he asked.

"Good here man," I answered cautiously.

"Why are you in this chatroom, your profile says you're from Cleveland?"

I was impressed that he was typing in whole words.

"I'll be there for a few days on business starting tomorrow, and was looking for someone who might enjoy showing me the town."

We chatted for a few minutes more. Jeff was a 29yo computer geek, which were his words, and was easy to chat with. We seemed to have enough in common to make us both agree to meet. We swapped pictures, and he didn't look like a psycho, assuming it was really him in the pic. In fact, he really did look like a computer geek. He was cute though, and reminded me of the guy that plays Ugly Betty's boyfriend Henry on the TV show, and since this is normally not my type sexually, I thought it would work out perfectly to have a casual time with him during my short stay.

We arranged to meet up the next evening at the restaurant next to the hotel I'd be staying at. I had to go to bed after that, as I had a 6am flight to Seattle the next morning that would hopefully get me to my conference by 11am pacific time.

Everything went on time with my flight, although I was a little late to the conference by the time I checked into the hotel. Fortunately the meetings were right in the hotel itself, but I got so busy with them that I nearly forgot about my dinner with Jeff until I got back up to my room around 7 o'clock. I rushed down to the lobby and onto the street. As Jeff had said, the restaurant was literally next door, so I was not late at all. In fact, as I reached for the front door of the restaurant, a tall clean-cut nerdy looking guy was reaching for it at the same time.

"Jeff?" I asked tentatively.

"Mike?" he asked back.

We both smiled and shook hands. He did have a cute smile, but was actually thinner than I had even imagined.

We had a great time at dinner, especially for two people who had never met. I thought to myself half-way thru the dinner that this guy could make a great friend, and how nice it was not to have the sexual pressure I'd have had if he was a musclehead. Although four glasses of wine later, I was feeling some sexual pressure. Jeff was starting to look cuter and cuter, and muscle or no muscle, I had an empty hotel room waiting for me right next door.

We chatted ourselves thru the main course, and when the dessert menu came, I looked at Jeff and said "You want to just go back to my room for a little bit?"

"Sure," he said with a grin.

We made our way back to my hotel. In the elevator, I promised myself not to make the first move. I didn't want to ruin a potential friendship by some half-tipsy sexual advances.

We got up to my room, and I let him in ahead of me. The second I stepped inside and the door shut, we were all over each other. Groping and pawing. I pinned him up against the door and kissed him deep and hard and long. Both of us had hard-ons by the time I stopped.

"Wow," he said.

We both took off our shirts. We both had on white guinea tees. I was bigger and more muscled than him, but he was lean and smooth.

"You have a great body," he said. "I wish I had muscles like that."

I flexed my right arm at him.

"Wow," he said.

"Now let me see yours," I said to him.

"Nah. I'm way too skinny!"

"You look tight though. Let me see."

He raised his arm and gave it a half-assed flex. It was skinny, but a tight little mound formed.

"Come on, Jeff, flex it harder."

He flexed harder, and the mound bunched up a bit higher. "I told you I was skinny!" he said.

"That's not half bad, man. Now, shake out your arm, and flex it again."

He shook his arm out, then brought it back into a flex, looking at himself in the mirror.

"See?" I said. "You got gunz. Now squeeze out that flex as hard as you can and hold it." He flexed harder, and the muscle bunched up even more. "Now unflex it and let it hang down for a minute." He put his arm down and I went over to him and started rubbing it up and down. His skin was smooth as satin, and his skin had no imperfections at all. His arm, though fairly thin, felt hard and sinewy. "You feel it swelling up?"

"Yeah, I think I do." I knew from our talk at dinner that he had never lifted weights. I could feel his biceps belly plumping up like a Ball Park frank.

After about a minute of massage his arm, I said "Now, flex it again." He flexed into the mirror, and his arm did look fuller.

"WOW!" he responded. Even I was a little taken aback by how swole it had grown. Both of us were getting turned on by his newly pumped arm.

"Feel it," I told him.

He reached over with his other hand and squeezed his arm. He looked at me surprised. "It's hot to the touch!" he said excitedly. I reached over and put my hand over his mound. It was surprisingly hard.

"Jeff, man, imagine if you lifted," I said, getting hard to the feel of his tight lean arm. "Here," I said, "lay on the bed and let your arm hang over the edge." He did it, and we both watched as his forearm veins started to show thru his smooth skin. They popped out more than I would have imagined. Blue and branching, pulsing thru the pale underside of his forearm. I got onto the bed and straddled him. I rubbed his arm from his shoulder down, force it to swell even more. And then more. His skin felt so tight, like it might split from the swelling of his arm muscles.

"God," he said, "It's throbbing! Keep doing it!"

His right arm wasn't the only thing throbbing. We both had raging hard-ons, and I couldn't remember when my cock had ached with such pleasure. I leaned down onto Jeff and kissed him again, pulling his arm up and against the side of my neck, feeling the heat of it, the pulsing of his swelling veins. We kissed deeply and I bucked hard into him, our cocks grinding into each other thru our pants.

Suddenly, Jeff flipped us both over on the bed. Now he was on top of me, looking down. He brought up his right arm and FLEXED. His arm was probably all of 15 inches, but he flexes so hard, the biceps swelled together, pulling away from his elbow and mounding UP. The peak had to be 2 inches bigger than when we had started.

"Godddam, Jeff!" I grunted, as my whole body shuddered at the sight of his tight nerd muscle. I felt him shuddering too. Both of us came in our pants at the same moment.

He lowered himself on top of me. We laid there breathing heavily on each other for awhile. Finally, he said "I just came to my own muscle."

"Jeffie, bud, we gotta get you some weights...."

More to cum...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Part 2

The next day at the conference, I couldn't concentrate on anything but when I'd be seeing Jeff. We decided to get together for dinner again, and I told him just to come up to my hotel room, I'd order room service. Fuck going out to some restaurant and pretending like I wasn't obsessing over his arm muscles, and aching to see just how pumped up we could get them. Not that he wasn't feeling the same way. He'd called my cell around lunchtime to say that he'd gone into the restroom at work and flexed his arms in the mirror till they strarted feeling hot and tight. He told me he'd almost cum without even touching himself. That was with a long-sleeve dress shirt on, so he wasn't even seeing the muscle, just feeling it. Said he'd never felt like this. Said it almost scared him, it was so overwhelming. When I got off the phone with him, I almost had to go up to my room to jack off to the thought of my new nerdy buddy flexing out in his dress shirt, watching himself in the mirror, blood rushing into his arms. Geezus, how was I going to last till dinner? As it was, I had to turn down some important clients who invited me to go out with them that night. Risky move, but I couldn't help it. I even slipped out mid-afternoon, and found a sporting goods store. I bought two 25lbs dumbbells and a couple of pre-mixed protein drinks and put them up in my room for later.

The rest of the day couldn't pass quickly enough. Tick tock, tick tock, the clock moved so slowly thru every stupid presentation. My heart pounded rapidly, and I was sweaty with anticipation. Finally, 6 o'clock came, my last meeting ended, and I snuck out of the schmooze fest that followed. By the time I got up to the door of my room, my hands were shaking as I slipped my card key into the slot. I wasn't in the room 2 minutes when the phone rang. God, don't be cancelling out on me, I thought to myself as I answered.

"Hey," said Jeff, "you all done with work?"

"Yeah," I answered breathlessly.

"Good. I'm in the lobby."

"Come on up then," I said, and hung up.

A few minutes later, Jeff knocked at my door. I wiped my sweaty hands on my pants. "Hey, Jeff," I said as I opened the door. We shook hands, and I noticed that his palms were sweaty too. That helped relax me. "Come on in."

He smiled sheepishly as he came in. "I couldn't stop thinking about last night," he said as we stepped into the main part of my room.

"Me either," I said, reaching into the sporting goods bag. "Here, I bought something for you." I pulled out the dumbbells and laid them on the bed.

"Wow," he said, "for me?" He seemed genuinely touched.

"Well, yeah, man, if you want, I thought we'd see if they made any difference in your arms. I mean, if you're up for it."

"Sure," he said, picking up the weights. "Wow, they're kinda light."

"You sure you never lifted before?"

"No. I was never very athletic. I'd skipped a couple grades as a kid, and was always the smallest in my class. I was only 5'5" when I got out of high school. It wasn't till after that that I even started getting taller. Like I hit puberty when I was 20!" he said, sprouting that cute grin.

"OK, then," I said, wanting to hug him like a puppy. "I'm going to take a quick shower. Why don't you do some curls and see what happens?"

"Like this?" he asked, curling the weights up and down smoothly.

"Perfect."

"How many times?"

"Ten or twelve, til you get tired. Then take a rest, try it again. Don't try to overdo it. I'll be right out.

"Cool," he answered, not looking up, but watching his arms lift the weights alternately.

I went into the bathroom and got ready for my shower. Once I got in, it felt good to wash off my day's worth of anticipatory sweat. I let the hot water pour over me. I felt much more relaxed now that Jeff was here. It would be interesting to see if he maintained his excitement in his muscles. The thought of him even trying got me half hard.

I got out of the shower, dried off, and wrapped the towel around my waist. I went out into my room, and Jeff was still curling.

"How many sets have you done?" I asked him.

"Sets?"

"How many times have you rested, then started again?"

"Oh," he said. "I haven't stopped yet." He kept curling the weights.

"Really? How many reps?"

"Reps is short for repititions, right... I knew that one.....77 so far."

"OK, Jeff, stop," I said walking over to him. "Put the weights down." I guided his arms over the bed, and he let go of the dumbbells.

"I never got tired," he said innocently.

"That's OK, man. Let's take a rest now though. Why don't you take off your shirt?"

He reached up to go for his top button.

"Whoa," he said. "My hands don't seem to want to go that far."

"Here, let me help you." I undid the buttons of his shirt. I could feel the heat coming off of him, smell his clean scent. He tried to pull the shirt off, but was having trouble so I helped him out with that too. I tugged at his sleeves till they slipped over his arms and came off. He stood there looking at me, a little nervously.

"Is this normal, to get so stiff?" he asked.

I had a hard time answering as I soaked in the look of his arms. They were swollen up like crazy. His forearms were nearly purple, and the veins continued to swell out as he held his arms down to his sides. "Sssometimes," I managed to stutter out.

"It kinda hurts," he said.

"You just overdid it some," I answered him quickly, sensing his concern.

He turned and looked at himself in the bureau mirror. Now that he had stopped curling, his arms were swelling up more and more.

"Oh my god!" he said. He managed to reach across with one hand and feel the opposite arm. "They're so TIGHT!"

"It's OK, man." I said.

"Damn straight it's OK," he answered. He raised his arms into a double-bi shot. His arm muscles responded instantly, swelling and bunching up. "I look like goddam Superman!!"

He did have a fine pair of pumped up nerd muscle arms. Enough so that my towel had unwrapped itself, but was now hanging on my rockhard hardon that was jutting toward Jeff's reflection in the mirror.

"Come and feel them!" he said, turning towards me. I went up to him, reached up and put my hands on top of his biceps. "Are they as hard as they feel to me??" he asked excitedly.

"They are real hard, man," I said to him. This friggen computer nerd didn't have an ounce of fat on him. His arms were like swollen steel. In fact, as he flexed them even harder, I noticed his whole body tense up, and underneath his skin tight guinea tee undershirt, I saw a six pack of abs showing thru.

"I gotta do more reps," he said eagerly.

"Wait, Jeff," I said, gaining some composure. "Drink this," and I handed him one of the protein drinks I'd bought. He looked at it for a second, then uncapped it and drank it down hungrily. As he tipped his head back to get every drop, I noticed his biceps belly hanging out a good 2 inches over his lower arm. I almost busted a nut right then.

"That'll make the muscle grow, right?" he said to me, wiping his mouth with the back of his forearm.

"Oh yeah."

"Good!" he said, picking up the dumbbells. He began curling them rapidly up and down. "My arms feel like two huge swollen cocks!" he exclaimed. They looked like it too. Swollen and veiny.

"Slow down some Jeff. Concentrate on the arm muscles with each rep, and squeeze it out at the top."

"Like this?" He brought his right arm up and crunched the curl as hard as he could, and the muscles popped out with such clarity it was like someone had switched from analog reception to High Definition TV.

I had to brace myself against the dresser to keep from falling. He continued to do rep after rep, squeezing at the top of each as hard as he could, crunching his biceps into super tight balls. After 20 reps, I told him to stop. He tossed the weights down onto the bed. "Shake out those arms, man," I told him. He grinned, and shook his arms, then clenched them tight into a half pose. He reached out and pulled the towel off my throbbing dick. Pre-cum trailed out of it and followed the towel as Jeff tossed it onto the bed. He got down on his knees and rubbed his hard arm across my cock.

"Aahhhhh Jefff," I groaned.

He pinned my cock into the crook of his elbow. "Cum on this arm," he said. I looked down at the top of his arm as he tightened it against my dick. I saw the split of his biceps deepening across the length of his now baseball-sized arm, emerging like a thick fault-line between the two muscle sections of his upper arm. I couldn't hold back against the sight of it. I braced myself against the dresser. The sinewy hardness of his lean forearm and biceps held me tightly, and my load roared out of me like a super-soaker, spraying 4 feet behind Jeff.

Jeff released his grip on my dick and fell back onto his ass. "Wow," he said. "You OK?" he asked me.

"Never better. You?"

"Same, 'cept I came in my pants again."

"How was it?"

"Best orgasm I ever had."

"You know, I have to go back to Cleveland tomorrow morning."

He stood up and looked at me. His arms looked like swollen balloons. I could see a thick vein starting to stand out down his upper arm, one that hadn't been there before.

"That sucks," he said.

"Uh-huh," I said, grabbing the towel off the bed and wiping down my still-hard dick and his arm. Then we kissed and tumbled onto the bed, knocking the dumbbells onto the floor with a loud THUNK. We romped around on the bed for an hour. I finally got a chance to make him cum without his pants on. We ordered room service and showered together. It was hard for me not to stare at his arms. It was hard for him not to flex them at me. I told him he needed to join a gym, or hire a trainer, see where it took him. He said he would. He said he had a webcam that he'd never used, but now he would, to show me his progress. I said I'd like that. He left after we ate, and my heart felt heavy. I was going to miss watching my new buddy grow. But who knows?

More to cum...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Part 3

On the flight home to Cleveland, I had to try very hard to stop thinking about my evening with Jeff. And his arms. And that cute nerdy grin he got when he flexed, and felt his biceps swell, and saw what it did to me. It freaked me out to think I might lose touch with him, especially now that the muscle bug seemed to have bitten him, and hard too. I got goosebumps as I recalled the way he had pinned my cock in-between his forearm and biceps muscle. I shook my head and tried to focus on the work I needed to finish on my laptop.

I had to go right from the airport to work, and for awhile I did actually forget about Jeff. But then I got a text message from him. "Did you get home OK?" it asked. I texted him back..."Home ok...how are your arms?" "Sore," he answered, "but in a good way!" "Must work," I responded, "talk later". I finished out the day without hearing from him again.

By the time I got out of work, went to the gym, and got home, it was late. I unpacked, then had some dinner. I was tired out from the trip, and wanted to crash, but checked my emails real quick first. One was from Jeff...."hey, just wanted to let you know that I went out and bought a pair of 35lbs dumbbells. The ones you had seemed too light. I'm going to work out with them tonight and will be thinking of you the whole time. I bought some more of those proteins drinks like you had too. They were good. Talk soon, wish you were here....Jeff."

I looked at the clock. Eleven o'clock here, which meant eight in Seattle. He was probably doing curls as I read the email. His arms were probably getting bigger. All tight and rounded. Goddam, I could hardly stand it. I wanted to call him, but didn't want to seem too pathetic. I emailed him back instead.."Jeff...Blast those gunz deep and hard for me, you freaky geek. Then flex them out till they ache to the bone. Then flex some more. Jack to the feel of those suckers growing.....Mike." I was already hard by the time I'd finished my short message. I sent it out to him and went to bed. I resisted the extreme temptation to whack off. A lot of good that did me, as I ended up having my first wet dream in years, all about Jeff, with him sporting a pair of 25" arms.

The next day at work, Jeff texted me around eleven am. "you shoulda been there. blasted these gunz all night. still swole from it."

It took everything I had not to go into the employee bathroom and jack off. Although I did go into the restroom, but only to splash cold water in my face. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Stop obsessing," I told myself. I went back to my office, and poured myself into my work. I neglected to text Jeff back.

Two days went by, and I hadn't heard from him. On Saturday, I called his phone and left a voice mail. The next day went by and still nothing. Shit. Then that night, I had an email.

"Mike...sorry I didn't get back to you. Been busy with my new personal trainer. Yep, I did it. I went to a local fitness center and hired a guy. Turns out, he went to my high school. He was a big jock, and was a senior when I was a freshman, so he didn't remember me. I remembered him though. He was the hottest kid at our school. Super handsome. I saw him one time on the track, running without his shirt off. Even then, he was super muscular and hairy. Looked like a full grown man, with that kind of stubble that makes it look like he hasn't shaven even though he probably just did. He still looks pretty much the same, which makes sense, given his job! Anyway, he ran me through a "full body workout", as he called it. Pretty light weights, but lots of them. I kept my sweatshirt on during the whole thing, I felt so wimpy next to him. But at the end, he asked me to take it off, so he could see what body parts to focus on. He almost freaked out when he saw my arms. I had to grin, thinking of you. That wasn't the best thing though. My chest had gotten super swollen too. My "pecs" as he called them, were looking "fierce". They did feel pretty incredible, tight and full like my arms get. They looked like they were twice their normal size. He asked me if I was sure I'd never trained with weights before. Or had I been a gymnast. Can you believe it? When I said no, he shook his head. Said I had the most potential he'd ever seen. Potential for what, I'm not sure, and didn't ask him. Maybe I will tomorrow. He's given me a discounted rate, not that I asked him for it, but he wants to train with me 5 days a week. I'm pretty sure he was getting a hardon as we talked. Anyway, how cool is that? How are things in Cleveland? .......Jeff."

Well of all the messed up luck. I get the guy into his muscle, and ten minutes later he's already drawing in some super stud trainer. Shit. Godddamit. How are things in Cleveland?! They suck! That's why it's called the Mistake by the Lake! Godddamit. Shit, how bad did I want to see what his pecs had looked like. Twice their normal size! Fuck. I discover this freak of nature muscle geek , who sounds like he must be missing his myostatin gene or something, and now I get to hear about it in emails. Yahoo! Sonofabitch.

I took a few deep breaths, and calmed myself down. I emailed Jeff back...

"Hey, man, that sounds awesome as hell. You better take some "before and after" pics (frequent ones!), just so you can compare down the road when you're on stage outflexing Jay Cutler! Have your trainer weigh you and measure you too, Jeff, I'd love to hear what kind of results he can get for you....Mike"

Freaking lame email. But I was NOT going to let him fade away on me. I might just have to get back out to Seattle sooner than I'd thought!

More to cum...

• Like 6

Part 4

Jeff and I kept in touch as much as we could, but with our heavy work loads and the three hour difference, time just seemed to fly by. Finally, about 2 months after I'd met Jeff out in Seattle, I caught him with a phone call on a Saturday afternoon here in Cleveland. Jeff could hardly contain himself as he told me about his progress at the gym.

"My trainer Paul has me going twice a day now."

"Twice a day?"

"Yeah. I go at 5am for an hour and a half, then I go to work, and go back to the gym at 7 for two more hours."

"Doesn't he think he's over-training you?"

"He brought that up, even used that same word, but I've been doing it for two weeks now, and he says he's never seen anyone advance as quickly as I am, and since it doesn't seem to be wearing me out, he says to keep it going."

"Man, how big are you getting?"

Jeff laughed. "I'm as big as he is already, maybe bigger. He says I'm a freak."

"And is it our connection, or is your voice getting deeper?"

He laughed again. "Funny you should ask that. I've been wearing real baggy clothes to work, but my boss said to me on Monday, 'Do you have a cold?' When I said no, she said, 'Well, your voice is so deep and husky, and your neck looks like you have swollen glands.' I had to laugh at that because my neck has grown a lot since you've seen it. "

Oh man. "Really?" I sputtered out.

"Oh yeah. And my glutes too, they're like 3 inches thicker each. When I sit down, I feel like I'm on a booster chair. Anyway, I figured why hide it anymore, so the next day I wore tight clothes to work. You should have seen the other geeks I work with freaking out. Now they're all like, 'show us your arms, Jeff'. Except for some of the guys, not sure if they're jealous or grossed out, but they don't even look at me anymore."

"You know they want you."

"Hell yeah, they do," Jeff laughed. "Who wouldn't want this? Hey, and get this, the other day, I split out the sides of my shirt doing bent-over rows. Paul ran his fingers up and down my lats and said 'Man, you got wings.' He showed me how to flex them out even wider, then he grabbed them and squeezed them hard. 'I can't even dent these suckers,' he told me. He likes feeling my muscle and digging into with his fingers. Says he's breaking up my fascia to allow even more growth."

Holy fuck. "How much you weigh now?" I asked him.

"Paul weighed me at 240 yesterday. That's 80lbs bigger than when you were here."

"Jeff, that's 40lbs a month."

"Yeah, I know, you gotta see this. And I want more. I want 60 more, man. Paul says I've been bit. Says I'm a total genetic freak," he said laughing his cute nerd laugh. He nearly snorted.

"You got any pictures you can send me?"

"I do, but I don't want to send them, I want you to see it in person. See the change. I am so freaking jacked."

I could hardly speak. Jeff noticed the pause.

"You hard, Mike?" he asked me.

"No," I lied.

"Yeah you are."

"Fuck you."

"Get out here and I will. Right now, I'm flexing my arm, Mike. You should see the veins on my fores. Fuck yeah. No wonder the nerds are freaked."

"Holy shit man, you're killing me here."

Jeff laughed, then said, "You got me hard too, I can tell how bad you're aching for it. Get here."

I thought for a second. "I've got frequent flyer points," I said to Jeff.

"Get here, Mike. I want you here to tape my arm when it balls up to 20-plus inches."

"Geezus, you fucking sick fuck," I grunted.

"That's what my trainer says now that I out-lift him on every lift."

"Jeff, I gotta go before I bust a nut big time here. I'm gonna get online right now and book a ticket."

"Do it, fucker. I'll show you muscle like you've never seen. I want you to watch me grow."

We got off the phone. 240. Oh my god. Forty pounds a month. Maybe I should wait another month before I go out there, I thought. 300. Oh man. Was it possible? Lean nerdy Jeff at 300 lbs...goodlordinheaven. I got in the shower. I thought about Jeff, with that sweet nerd face sitting on top of 300 lbs of bodybuilder muscle, pro bodybuilder quality muscle. Ripped to shreds and twice the size and strength of his trainer. I lost it in the shower without even touching myself. When I got out of the shower, I got online and booked a flight to Seattle. For one month from now. Then I emailed Jeff, and challenged him to gain that 60 lbs he was talking about.

More to cum...

• Like 7

Part 5

I kept in touch with Jeff for the next month. I told him I'd gotten plane tickets to come out to Seattle to see him in 30 days. I challenged him to grow as much as he could in that time. He accepted the challenge with glee, but told me he wouldn't send me any pics during that time, only daily updates of his progress. I told him that was just fine, I'd rather wait and see the growth in person. Then I dubbed him my "Freek Geek". He liked that nickname so much that he got a new email address, [email protected]. He told me he was going to rock my world when I got out there.

I'd never seen 30 days pass so slowly, but it helped that I had an email or text from Jeff every morning. He told me he was going to keep them short, since the less time he spent emailing, the more time he had to train. That worked for me. By the 5th day, his emails had become condensed to the point that he was only telling me how much he'd gained since the day before.

"0.9lbs" or "1.3lbs". One day it was "2.3lbs".

"Dude," I wrote back to him, "in one day!?"

"Yep," was his brief response.

Then he'd go a couple more days of slower gains, till one day said "3.6lbs". He got practically verbose that day by adding "All Muscle". I jacked off to that wordy post, thinking of him slabbing on nearly 4lbs of muscle, his body growing even as he slept. I kept track of his gains on piece of paper, and by day 15 he had gained an average of 2lbs a day. Thirty pounds total. That would put him at about 250. And the averages were increasing as time went by, as if the bigger he got, the easier he was able to slab on even more size. I wondered if his trainer had him on some special "vitamins". If he did, I might have to get some when I went out there.

On the twentieth day, my email from Jeff said simply "6.8". I was stunned. Was that even possible? Maybe it was a lot of water weight. I hoped it wasn't, but 6.8lbs of muscle growth in a day! God, how I wanted the next ten days to pass! Maybe he was exaggerating some, or was just getting bulked out, but even if he was, he was getting huge. By the 29th day, his email weight totals came out to 90.5lbs. That meant he weighed about 310lbs, at 6'1". The night before I flew out to Seattle, I asked him for his measurements. He's reply said simply, "Measure for yourself tomorrow."

I had to take a Valium to get to sleep that night. It didn't really help much, as I tossed and turned, dreaming and waking up every ten minutes thinking of Jeff at 310+ lbs of muscled up geek. Fortunately, I had an early flight, and a window seat, and I spent the time staring out the window, with every billowing cloud reminding me of what Jeff's huge muscle might look like.

We had arranged to meet at the baggage claim area, and when I got down to it, there was a big commotion around one of the baggage belts. I saw a group of older women standing around a huge muscled up guy who was lifting their luggage off the belt for them. Once he'd retrieved all their bags, he stood upright, and he was facing away from me. He had on a tight sleeveless muscle shirt. His back was massive and wide, bulging with muscle, and with a very pronounced taper down to his waist. The women were thanking him over and over, and one of them reached out a squeezed his arm. He leaned down toward her and flexed it. The woman giggled. A crowd had formed around them as everyone looked the big man up and down. It couldn't be, I thought to myself. He was taller than Jeff, and built like a pro bodybuilder. A big pro bodybuilder. My heart was pounding hard as I approached the crowd. As the big guy squeezed his arm into a flex again for the other ladies to feel, he turned sideways and I saw his face. That big pearly white grin. It was definitely Jeff. He saw me coming toward them.

"Mike!" he hollered out. He came at me, big as a house. The crowd parted for him, in awe of his size. He leaned over and wrapped me up in his big arms, sweeping my 210lbs off the floor with ease. "Oh, man, it's so good to see you!" he said, crushing me against his hard upper torso.

"Jefff, can't breeeathe," I said, tapping against his thick neck.

"Oh shit," he said, putting me down. "I forget my own strength these days." He stood back and looked at me. I tried to soak in the size of him. He had to have grown 4 inches taller, plus he had a pair of big work boots on, making him seem even taller. He towered over me. His shoulders were huge, and bulged out of his muscle shirt like two bowling balls, if bowling balls had thick veins running across them. He noticed me checking them out, and laughed. "Pretty big,huh?" he said.

"Yeah, kinda," I said, laughing back, still stunned.

"You got any luggage?"

"No, just this," I said, indicating the carry-on bag I had with me.

"Great. Let's go then, I'm parked out this way." Jeff turned to go, and again the crowd parted for him. I followed along happily, soaking in the view. He had on a pair of jeans, and his muscle butt was straining the heavy stitching of every seam. He'd grown so tall that I barely had to look down to watch his glutes roll as he walked. We got to his SUV and he opened the passenger door for me. Then he practically ran to the driver's side and got in.

"Fuck, bro, I've been waiting so long for this," he said. Then he reached over, grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into him so hard I nearly landed on his lap. He lip-locked with me and forced his tongue deep down my throat. I opened up wide for him and rassled his tongue with mine, groping his enormous pecs with my hands as we kissed slow hard and deep.

I finally put my hands on Jeff's huge traps and push back. Both of us breathing heavy, I look at him. "Geezus, man," I say to him. Both of us with hardons, and sweat already beading up on our foreheads. "I thought Seattle never got hot," I say, realizing that it must be 95 degrees in the parking lot, and the car is even hotter, especially with the two of us in it.

"Usually is, but I like it," grinned Jeff, as sweat dripped of the end of his nose. He caught it with his tongue and licked it up. I almost came in my pants. "Let's go back to my place," he said, starting the truck and pulling out. He left the windows down and the air off.

As we drove down the highway, I had a chance to look him up and down again. "Man," I said, "Look at you."

He looked at me and grinned that cute geek grin that now topped his superheavyweight body. "I know, wild, right? Weighed in at 316 today. And still have abs," he said. And to prove it, he reached down and lifted his shirt, exposing a stack of brick thick abs, the skin tight across them like cellophane wrap. I had to grip the armrest to keep from diving down there. The whole cab of his truck smelled like him, despite the rush of hot air blowing thru. "Wait till we get to my place, man, I'll give you a show."

"Hurry, you sick fuck," I said.

By the time we got to Jeff's condo building, we were both drenched in sweat. Following him down his hallway, I saw the sweat stain soaking thru the crack of his butt. The whole back of his shirt was clinging to him like wet tissue, showing every thick muscle mound. He opened the door to his place. I followed him in. The heat hit me like a wall. Jeff had the whole place shut up, and again, no air.

"Fuck man, its like 100 degrees in here," I said, but Jeff just grabbed me and lifted me up, slamming me against the wall. He pinned me there like a poster, and started kissing me again. I kiss him back, both of us grunting and groping. Jeff undoes my pants and rips at my shirt. I felt up his traps and delts, both hard as Formica.

Jeff broke the kiss and leaned back. "You like that shit?"

"Fuck yeh, you freak."

"Help me pull off my shirt," he said to me, putting me down, and leaning over, his head to my chest. "So huge now man, can't do it myself."

I reach down and pull up the bottom of his shirt. At each shoulder, I have to stretch and stretch on the material to get it around the thickness of his lats and delts. He twists his huge upper body backward to help. The shirt finally pops up over the melon delts and his head. He takes the shirt from me and wrings it in his big hands. Drops of sweat drip out of it and onto the floor. His massive muscle forearms ripple as he twists the shirt even harder.

"Man, you are the biggest motherfucker I've ever seen," I say to him.

"I knew you'd like it man. Check this out."

Jeff stepped backward away from me. He turned around and flexed his lats outward. They spread out wider and wider, impossibly thick and heavy. And that's when I noticed the tattoos. Across his traps was stretched the word "FREEK" all in caps, from one delt to the other. Then, at his lower back, just above his waistline, the word "GEEK", also in caps, but smaller letters, highlighting the tremendous V shape of his monster back muscles. His shoulder span looked wider than 4 feet, his waist less than 2.

"Jeff," I said, leaning back to support myself on his wall.

"All for you, man. You like it?" he asked, twisting his head around on his thick column of a muscle neck. I was busy kicking off my shoes, pulling off my pants, and stripping off my shirt. Then I jumped onto his massive back. The big fucker didn't even budge. I groped around to his huge pec shelf and cupped his massive chest. I started slipping down his sweat drenched back, but he grabbed my arms from the front and pulled me up to his thick neck. I breathed him in deeply as he carried me on his back to his bedroom. He flung me onto his bed, then undid his jeans and took them off. He had a pair of posers on underneath. I looked at him, speechless. His legs were massive and shredded. It looked like someone had packed boa constrictors under his skin. His calves were bigger than Fankhouser's. When he saw me staring at them, he brought his one foot up onto its ball and flexed his calf. Fucking thing popped out big as a football. A thick vein came down from the crook of his knee and then branched out mid-calf, snaking down to his ankle.

"Jeff," I said again, apparently the only word I could get out.

Jeff's posers were tenting out over his growing hardon. "I gotta fucking cum, Mike," he said, reaching into his trunks and pulling his cock out.

"You want me to blow a load on you before we eat?"

"Bring it," I said to him.

Jeff climbed onto the bed and straddled me. The bedframe creaked under the tremendous weight of him. His huge muscles rippled as he stroked himself over me. Sweat dripped off his chin onto my mouth.

"I gotta cum like 5 times a day now, Mike, it's unbelievable. Huge loads too, wait till you feel it. Comes outta me like a super-soaker."

My cock throbbed as his hot precum flowed out of his cock in ropes, hitting me on the stomach.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "So fucking huge. Getting bigger too, wait till you see how much I eat."

I cupped his pecs as he jacked.

"That's it Mike, feel these rockhard hogs. 68 inches cold."

"Oh,Jeff.....man....making my toes curl...."

"Hoo YEHH, so fuckin HUGE....gona bust 320 before you leave...."

Then he came. And came. And came. The thick paste hitting my chest and chin. Rope after rope of hot jiz. He just kept pumping it out. I came too, midway thru, as another quart of his batter splattered on my pecs, and as I noticed how veiny his supporting arm was getting from holding himself above me as he jacked with the other arm. Both his huge fores road-mapped with veins.

Once the ropes stopped flying out of him, he rolled over onto his back and laid next to me. Ponderous superheavyweight, almost as big as the mattress itself. His massive chest heaving and wet with sweat. Cum still oozing out of his cock onto his abs as he slowly stroked himself.

"I'm hungry," he said, turning toward me with a grin.

"Me too. Let's see if we can get you to 325."

More to cum...

• Like 5

Part 6

Jeff stood up from the kitchen table. He had just eaten a breakfast that had to be around 10,000 calories. I had gotten a hard-on just watching him eat it. He was shirtless, and his abs were bloated out, but I could still see his 6 pack holding everything in tightly. He leaned over the table, and planted his fists on each side of my plate. His forearms rippled with size as he leaned in closer to me.

"Move in with me," he said.

"What?" I answered back. His question took me completely by surprise.

"You heard me," he answered. "Move in with me, Mike. I want you around as I train to become the next Mr O."

I had to laugh at that, because three months ago, Jeff probably didn't even know what the Mr O was, seeing as how he was a hard core computer geek.

"You think that's funny?" he asked with a sly grin. He stood up, then easily slid the kitchen table aside. "Watch this shit," he said, pulling his gym shorts down and exposing the super tight posers he had on underneath. "I'm gonna destroy every other bodybuilder with this muscle. Watch my quads." He looked down at his tree trunk legs, and I saw him furrow his brow in concentration. "I've found out," he said, as sweat began to bead up on his forehead, "that I have a mind-body connection that can make my muscles swell up just by thinking about it. Look," he said, nodding at his legs. I could see his skin redden and the veins starting to pop out more. His diamond-shaped calves pumped up and outward. His quad sweep ballooned out. "These suckers were 32" yesterday. Measure them now." Jeff reached into a kitchen drawer behind him and pulled out a tape measure. He tossed it to me. I took the tape and kneeled down before him. My hands were actually shaking as I pulled the tape around his expanding thunder thighs.

"35 inches," I called out. "Fuck, man," I said, as my hands felt the heat of his huge legs.

"Just wait," he said, a drop of sweat dripping of his nose hit my face as I looked up at him. "Measure them again."

This time the tape stretched out to 36 inches.

"Holy shit, Jeff."

"Oh yeah," he said, stepping back and leaning against the counter, sweat rolling down his muscles in rivers. "And they'll stay that way for a couple hours. And every time I do it, the muscle stays bigger than the last time. Imagine how huge I would get with you here, Mike."

"Man, how am I supposed to move here from Cleveland. I mean, Seattle is awesome, but what about work?"

"Quit," he said, "just like I did."

"Dude, you quit your job?"

"Hell yeah I did," said Jeff, still look down at his quads, casually flexing their new size. His quads were now 4 inches bigger than my waist. "I sold all the shares I had in the company last month. Made out like a bandit. Good timing too, the shit is basically worthless right now. I have enough to live off of for a couple years if I want. And besides, I've got 24 inch arms now, soon to be 26. How long before you find me a supplement company that wants to use me as their spokesman?"

I watched him as he stared at his own arms and flexed them into a double bi. I almost came in my pants. Jeff's cock was swelling in his posers, and soaking them in pre.

"Godddam, man," I groaned.

"Oh YEAH," he answered, as he lifted me up and hugged me against his Olympian sized muscle body. His arms were as big as my legs, and probably twice as strong. "Move here," he said, as he squeezed me tighter. "Help me get to 400lbs of shredded muscle."

I breathed him in as deeply as I could, given that he was squeezing me with 24" python arms. He even smelled like muscle. I buried my face into his thick hard neck. I was going to do it. I couldn't help myself, but who could have? Let's see....continue to live in Cleveland and work, or move to Seattle where my only work would be to help my boyfriend muscle himself up to the point that he would wipe the stage with any pro bodybuilder alive today. Which he was pretty close to achieving already, although I didn't say that to him. Instead, I pushed myself back from his chest and looked at him. "Put me down," I said. He released his bear hug and I lowered myself to my knees in front of him. I stretched his posers over his massive quads, and as I did, his hard-on flung out like an iron lever. I sucked him off right there in the kitchen. It didn't take long for his hot jizz to flood my gut.

"Is that a 'yes'?" he asked me.

"Hell yes, Jeff," I answered, wiping my mouth.

"How soon?"

"A week?"

"That long?" He flexed his huge pecs at me.

"Hoo man," I said. "Maybe I don't even have to go back."

"That's better," he said, grabbing my hands and laying them on his ridged 6 pack abs. "Watch," he said, looking down at his muscle gut. He focused in on them, and slowly, right before my eyes, an 8 pack emerged, so tight and hard, like cut diamond. He rubbed my hands up and down the ridges. He smelled more like muscle than ever. His skin was so hot to the touch, and so thin over his brick hard abs.

I shot right in my shorts.

"Welcome to Seattle," he said to me with a grin.

More to cum...

• Like 8

Part 7

When Jeff left to go lift, I wanted to go with him, but he wouldn't let me.

"Just wait till I get back, Mike, I'll give you a muscle show you won't believe." He put on a tank top with a hooded sweatshirt over it, a pair of baggie sweats and high top Otomix weightlifting shoes. As he walked to the door, I watched his huge glutes roll back and forth, his massive thighs stretching the baggie's fabric tight. After he left, I wanted to jerk off to the memory of that big rounded bubble ass, but I did actually have stuff to take care of.

I called a real estate friend of mine in Cleveland, and asked him to sell my house for me.

"You're moving?" he asked me. When I said yes, he asked me when.

"As of now. I'm in Seattle, and I won't be coming back."

"OK," he said gently, as if talking to a mad man. "What about your furniture?"

"Sell that too."

"Your clothes and stuff?"

"Sell it. Throw it out. Whatever."

"What about your car?"

"You can have it."

"Mike, it's a 500-series BMW. What the hell is going on out there?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, Duke, but something so good that I'm willing to give up my life in Cleveland. Not that that necessarily takes much incentive. Someday, I'll explain it to you." Not that Duke would have understood. None of my friends really knew about or understood my fascination with muscle and size. Most of them couldn't even understand why I worked out like I did. But Duke did promise to get my house on the market.

After I got off the phone, I knew I had some time to kill before Jeff got back. I went into his bedroom and saw his cum-stained posers on the floor where he had changed clothes. How perverted would it be to pick them up and smell them, I thought to myself. Pretty twisted, I answered, as I stooped over and picked them up and put them up to my nose. I inhaled deeply. They smelled deeply of Jeff's muskiness. The backside of the posers were still damp with his ass sweat. I took another deep inhale. Goddam, no wonder dogs sniff butt. I closed my eyes and pictured Jeff as I buried my face in the poser. His massive superheavyweight muscle, making the posers look small as a postage stamp. His swelling size, as he willed himself to get even bigger. His back, wide as a bus, tapering down to his etched 8-pack. I thought of him hulking out even bigger, spreading his lats out impossibly wide, his fists on his waist, pushing in, making his V-torso look even more extreme. His elbows flaring outward, making the lat meat jut out farther and farther. I pulled my hard-on out of my pants and covered it with Jeff's poser. I stroked myself with the smooth satiny material that Jeff used to show off his enormous size. I stroked myself even harder, thinking of what he was going to look like when he got home, fresh from a heavy duty workout, his entire body plumped up beyond belief with muscle, swollen from head to foot, his pec shelf jutting out over a foot, each pec twice as heavy as it was before he left, his nipples pointing down to the floor from the swell of his heaving chest, his delts slabbed onto his wide shoulders, each the size of a beachball. I pictured Jeff on stage at the Mr Olympia, standing between Cutler and Warren, making them both look small. Jeff copying every pose Cutler made, just to highlight his massive superiority. Making Cutler look puny. Flexing his legs next to Warren's, showing how his were nearly twice Warren's size.

"Oh my fucking god," I moaned out loud, about to bust a nut.

"You having fun?" a deep voice said from behind me.

I whirled around to see Jeff standing at the doorway. "Shit," I said, "I didn't hear you come in."

"I can see that," he said. His poser was hanging off my hard-on, a dark spot of pre-cum soaking thru. "That's quite a picture," he said with a grin. "You think you can handle the real thing?"

More to cum...

• Like 7

Part 8

Jeff stood in the doorway of his bedroom, his massive shoulders blocking out the light behind him. Sweat stains soaked thru his hooded gray sweatshirt around his pits and under his big pecs. He grabbed the sweatshirt at the bottom, and started to pull it up, but got stuck about halfway up.

"Help me get this off, man, my lats are too big."

No they're not, I thought to myself, as I walked over to help him. I pulled the sweatshirt higher, and could feel the heat of him pouring off like a sauna. With his arms up over his head, his lats did flare out super wide. I wanted to bury my face in the deep pocket of muscle that they formed, but instead, I continued to tug the hoodie up and over his head, then tug it off him as he bent over. Once it came off him, he stood back up. Damned if he didn't look even more massive, standing there heaving with pump, his tank top clinging to him like wet tissue.

"You need help with that, too?" I asked him, nodding at the tank. He raised his huge arms up over his head in response. I grabbed each side of the hot, wet tank and began to hike it up his torso. His skin was so tight over his swollen muscles. I rolled the tank over his huge delts, then over his head, his hair still wet with sweat. He took the tank from me and wrung it out in his big hands. Sweat dripped out of it onto the floor. I stared at his forearms as they rippled with muscularity.

"Jesus, Jeff," I moaned.

"Go ahead and touch them," he said, nodding at his fores. "I spent a half an hour pumping them up just for you. 100 set reps til they were so full I thought the skin was gonna rip. Feel them." I put my hands on his forearms as he gave the tank top and extra hard twist. His muscle writhed around under my touch, hard as steel cables.

"Oh my god, Jeff."

"All for you, man, all 18 inches of fores. Look at the veins in these suckers." Jeff rolled his hands back at the wrists, and his forearm veins popped out all over, thick and hard. I ran my thumbs up and down the bumpy veins as they pulsed with power. "All for you, Mike. Every rep."

"Godddam, I love you, Jeff."

"I love you too, Mike." Then he reached out and grabbed me by the waist, and lifted me overhead. He pressed me over and over. "Look at how strong I've gotten because of you." I almost came as he pressed my 200+ lbs for over 30 reps. He sat me down and said, "I could do that all day," he said, looking over at his delts. "They look bigger?"

"Oh my god yeah, man." And they did too. Big beefed up delts with each muscle head standing out like a cord.

"Hey, come take a look at something," he said suddenly

I followed him into his dining room, where there was a box on the table. He opened it up and pulled out a Spiderman costume. "I had this special ordered for Halloween. 5XL."

"Dude....Spiderman? You are such a geek."

"Fuck you," he said with a sheepish grin. "Just for that, I'm not gonna let you watch me change into it. Wait here." He went back into the bedroom, and stood off to one side. I could hear him grunting and clunking around as he tugged the costume on. When he came back out, I almost fell over. The suit was skin tight on him, and highlighted the intense mass of his superheavyweight muscle. "Guess I shoulda ordered 6XL," he said. "It feels like a compression shirt," he said. "I feel so powerful." He came over to the solid oak dining room table and lifted it off the ground with one hand. "OH YEAH," he said. Dorky as the suit was, it was turning me on. Jeff had a good 200lbs more muscle then the cartoon Spiderman. He put the table down, and flexed into a most-muscular pose. We both heard the rip. "Shit," he said.

"Turn around," I said to him. When he did, I saw the tear he made running up the back of the costume, his heaving back muscles thrusting their way outward. "Maybe you should be going as the Hulk," I suggested.

"Ah, man, that just seemed so obvious," Jeff said.

"Maybe you should paint yourself green, and go as the hulked-out Spidey."

"You think?" he said sarcastically. "You mean like this?" And with that, he flared his nostrils, and focused in on those huge delts of his. He reared his shoulders back, and concentrated. His delts began to swell, I could see it even thru the lycra suit. The material stretched out like an inflating balloon. It stretched so thin, I could almost see thru to his muscle.

"Jeff...." I stammered.

"Oh yeahhh," he growled. And his delts swelled, and then ripped thru the suit all the way up his traps. A big grin stretched across his sweat drenched face. "How's that?"

"Hold on a minute," I said to him, running into the kitchen. I came back with a pair of scissors. I began to cut the costume mid-torso, exposing Jeff's thickly muscled 8pack. I stood back and looked him over. He clenched his abs at me, and the sections popped out like blocky cobblestones. "Fucking A, Jeff, who would have thought anyone could make a Spiderman outfit look that insane."

Jeff looked me up and down as he flexed his abs. The Spidey suit began to ride up his huge pecs as he heaved them in and out. "You ever been fucked by a raging superhero?" he asked me, taking a step toward me.

"You gonna shoot me with your web, Freakshow?"

"Nope. Gonna shoot it so deep inside you, you'll never get away."

And that's a wrap -- unless BBMikeNJ has more of it hiding somewhere? I can only hope! -- rpj

• Like 12

A couple of things...

(1) BBMikeNJ is one of my favorite (as in Top 3) Muscle Growth writers of all times. It's such a pleasure to re-post a story I've read (seriously, I'm not joking) hundreds of times.

(2) No earthly idea what's up with the formatting changes from one chapter to the next. They're all 12 pt Times New Roman in my MS Word file, can't really figure out why the formatting changed when I cut & pasted some chapters and not others. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 4

I LOVE BBMikeNJ!  His stories are amazing.  Such great muscular characters.  My favorite is Blue Collar Muscle.

Thanks for reposting, I enjoyed revisting this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1