The Freshman Forty (Parts 1 and 2)

londonboy

LondonBoy: Loved your story which was very hot and included all the things that gets me going - muscle worship, size difference, realistic growth and romance.  Thank you!

• Like 3

YES!  This is one of my favorite scenarios.  Regular guy goes off to college, comes back HUGE!!  I love it because it could actually happen.  It's totally plausible that a growing young man could put on 40 lbs in a year.  

I kinda hope that the narrator's application gets rejected so Max has to spend another 9 months away from him, growing bigger and BIGGER waiting to surprise to his Bro AGAIN... ...but I'm not that cruel...;)  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Am insanely hot story of a guy growing into his destined form, and his thirsty buddy there to help him out. I love the change the narrator sees as his friend’s former wimpiness has been replaced by a dominating alpha personality. I hope we get to see more of what he can do in the gym and on campus 😆

• Like 2

It would be interesting to see one build muscle as the other gets fatter.  Probably have them lust more and more for each other as their bodies change.  

Who knows, maybe Max might become a chub chaser spurred on by increasing protective dominance over his friend. 

• Like 1