m/m Jolias and Max: The cock ring (Part 1,2,3 - 09/15/2021)

Azerreza

This story uses a character from @MadMutter, Jolias (at his request, so yes I have his agreement), this is what he looks like if you have never seen him (in this story, his body was not so muscular at the beginning):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzT340qWoAgJVhF.jpg
https://www.deviantart.com/madmutter/art/Jolias-Ready-for-Raccoon-City-784139560

And the other character, his boyfriend, is Max (brown hair, glasses).

I planned to post the full story in one time but it would takes too much time. This story should have 7 or 8 chapters so no, it's not finished. ;)

I hope it will meet your expectations. As usual, feedbacks are welcome !

Enjoy !

Jolias and Max: The cock ring

Level 1: From zero to fit

Max was in the Jolias's bedroom, lying on his boyfriend, their lips were stuck and their tongues were dancing, when suddenly...

I was lying in the Jolias's bed, with Jolias, well, rather ON Jolias, we were in the middle of a kissing session. Gooooosh I loved these kissing sessions, to taste each other's saliva, feeling our tongues dance. Then suddenly...

*DING DONG*

I stopped to kiss Jolias and looked towards the door. Hu ? Who is it ?

"Oh crap !" replied Jolias. "I really hope that this my package ! I've been waiting for it for weeks !

Jolias got up, quickly put back his tshirt. Craaaaaaaap he was so beautiful, this amazing body, slighty muscular, this tanned skin. I fell in love every time I looked at him !

Jolias went to the front door to see who it was.

"... FUCK YES ! IT'S HIM !!" he yelled.

Excited, he quickly opened the door !

"Hello ! A package for M. Jo..."

"Yes, it is for me !" asked quickly Jolias. Fuuuuck he was really excited ! I was wondering what he could expect promptly. It looked like a kid receiving his Christmas present.

"Please sign here." asked the delivery boy.

He hurriedly took the pen and signed.

"Thank you very much. Have a good day !" said the delivery boy.

"You too !" asked Jolias then he closed the door.

"Oh YES ! I got it ! I got it ! I got it !" repeated Jolias, clearly very happy.

To be so happy, it must have been very important !

"Dude, what's happening to you ? What is this package that makes you so excited ?"

"Haha ! A little gift for both of us !" replied Jolias, in laughing.

"A... gift ?"

Jolias tore the package, not even taking care to open it properly as he was so impatient. And finally, he showed the gift.

"TAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!" he yelled, by showing two rings.

Huh ? Two rings, it is also excited just for that ? ....... OH FUCK ! Don't tell me he's going to propose to me ?

"Eeeeehhhh.....rings ? You were so excited just for two rings ?" I wondered. "Jolias, are you... going to propose to me?"

"Gnuh ? .... Ah no haha ! No no no hahahaha ! Nothing to do with a wedding, well that will come too of course but this is for something else ! It's not a ring that you have to wear on your finger" replied Jolias.

"Huh ? To the ear then ?"

"Nope !"

"To the nose !"

"Nope !"

".... FUck Jolias, Are you going to tell me what the fuck this is for?" I said, with a touch of annoyance but also intrigue.

Jolias had a little smile. He pulled his shorts down and his underwear and passed his dick in the ring.

"WHAT THE HELL ? Is it for... ?"

Wait, was that for what I think it was?

"Hahaha it's a cock ring !"

A cock ring ? He was as excited about a fucking sex toy ?

"Go ahead and put it on, I'll give you a demo."

It was a ring, made of a slightly elastic material to fit the size of the dick. I put it on and placed it at the base of my cock. Gooosh it squeezes, as if someone was grabbing my dick.

"Well... an now ?" I asked.

Jolias was playing with his phone.

"The nice thing about these is that they are..... connected !"

He had barely finished his sentence when I suddenly felt intense vibrations at the base of my cock. It was as if I was masturbating myself but much stronger and more intense

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH Fuck !!!! Fucking fuck !!! Crap ! HOLY CRAP ! What is this thing? OOOOoooOOOOOOOOOoooOHHHHHHHHH aaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAAaaaAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!"

"It's intense, right ?"

In a few seconds I was already panting as if I had fucked for one hour. It sent me a wave of pleasure on wave of pleasure.

"Crap Jolias ! I think I will... I will....I...aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!"

My cock started to spit its white liquid, a dozen charges that splashed on the ground. Fuck, I had rarely come like this, not so fast !!!

"Ha.... ha..... ha....... ha..... ha...... ha"

It only lasted a very short time and yet it was as if I had had an intense session of over an hour.

"So, did you like it ," asked Jolias, in smiling.

"Oh crap.... oh fucking crap..... it was... it was... intense !"

"Hahaha ! Yes, the first time surprised me too ! And as you saw we can control it via an app ! I actually thought we could have fun with this".

I could feel a shiver of lust in his last sentence.

"Have you ever been turned on in the middle of the day and felt like having a little session ? But not being able to satisfy you because it would be too visible ? Well, with this we can !! Well on the other hand, you'll have to try to refrain from screaming and hide your wet patch hahahahaha !! And to "spice up" the game, because you know I love to eat VERY spicy food, as they are connected, why wouldn't each one control the other's ring. Wouldn't that be fun hehehehe ?"

I must admit that the idea was very fun but on the other hand it would be much less nice if everyone understood that you were in the middle of orgasm. But I must say that what I loved about, was this sexual tension that we maintained it made our sexual relations very much more intense and enjoyable. And if there was one thing he was good at, it was coming up with ideas to push lust even further. And this was his latest find.

"Yep, we can try this !" I said.

"Perfect !" he replied, not hiding his joy.

Jolias drop down his short and released his "monster". Craaaaaaaap ! I think I'll never get used to this amazing view. Long, thick, venous, his member was in the image of his body: perfectly perfect ! He put the ring around his cock.

"Max, give me your phone."

I gave him, he fiddled few seconds then: "....... here it is, it's installed ! Just open the app, select the ring and enter the password. Well, I wouldn't want anyone else playing with my dick hahahaha !"

"What's the password ?"

"makemecum123"

"......."

"Well... we check that it works ?" said Jolias, in smiling.

I opened the app, I selected the ring and I entered the password.

As soon as I did, a small light lit up on the ring.

"Oh crap ! aaaaaaaaaaaahhh... fuck....ggnnnnnnaaaaaaaahhhh....it's...ooooooooooohh...so...aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh... gooooooood....aaaaAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAHHH oooOooooOOOOooOOOOOHHHHH !!!!!!"

Jolias was moaning about 15 seconds then..

"Oh CRAP !...I'm....aaaaaaaah....cumminNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

Like me, his dick spat out its white juice. A dozen charges splashed on the ground.

"ha......ha.....ha....ha.....ha....craaaaaaap....ha...ha...ha... it's even better than I imagined and damn, it's not going to be easy to hold back !"

Jolias pulled up his short and watched the clock.

"Well, I thin it's time to go to college... And (boy)friendly advice Max, take several underwear and pants in your bag, you're probably going to cream on some hahahaha !"

"Hehe but look out Jolias... because I can return the favour hehehehe !"

"Ah but I hope so !"

The school was only about ten minutes on foot, on the way, I couldn't focus on other thing than this embracing sensation at the base of my cock. It wasn't unpleasant, I just wasn't used to it.

Arf, the first course was philosophy. I dislike this course, the teacher was so boring. Jolias and I were still sitting next to each other, by the way, that was how I met him, I remember staring at him for several seconds and then when he noticed me, I couldn't look at him all the way, but my heart was racing, it was only the next time we started talking, he never told me but I'm sure he didn't sit there by chance. But today we decided to step aside, so that we could admire the other in action without appearing too suspicious. If we were seen moaning, next to each other, I think our notoriety would take a big hit.

Craaaaaaaap, as planned, this course is sooooo boring...  Discreetly, I took my phone and send a message to Jolias.

*Man, this course is so boring ! Can't wait for the end !*

Few seconds later, he replied.

*Boring ? Even with... this ?*

As soon as I finished reading the sentence, my eyes were widening: I felt an intense vibration at the base of my dick

FUck ! Fucking fuck Jolias ! Not now dude !

And I received another message:

*Hahahahaha you should see your face dude :D ! And I know what you are thinking: not now, right ? :P But this is war my dear Max hehe ! So...enjoy ! :)"

Crap, fucking crap !!! If I was at home, I would have enjoyed it but not here, no way that I cum in course ! I closed my mouth and clenched my teeth.

Oh fucking crap ! It was so good ! How do you want to resist to this ?

I try to seem normal but inside, I was clenching my teeth to the max, I squeeze my fist and I'm sure you could see veins on my forehead.

Fuck Max ! Don't come, don't moan, Don't come, don't moan, don't come, don't moan... and of course it was already over for the last one.

"......NNggnhh............." ... and obviously during a moment of silence.

"Are you alright Max ?" asked the teacher.

CRAP he noticed ! I tried as best I could to answer...

"...nnngh....yeah....yeah...just...a...slight indigestion....It's...it's..okay..."

He looked at me in disbelief... and continued

Oh gosh thanks !

I was looking towards Jolias: he was completely amused by the situation, unable to hide a slight laugh.

Crap Jolias, my vegeance will be a dish best served cold, or rather a cum best served hot !

My face started to turn red, I couldn't take it anymore, I need to cum.

I spread my legs so that my trousers don't stick to my underwear. I could resist for a few more seconds and then the floodgates opened. My cock was spraying my underwear of his white liquid. I tried to stay stoic and produce no sound. but I could be seen to have a slight spasm with each load. And if you find that easy, I invite you to try, no sound, no reaction: it's FUCKING hard.

I don't know how many loads I shot, but my underwear was warm, soaked and above all sticky. Fortunately, I put tightening boxer, which helps to keep it out of the way. But fucking crap, I couldn't spend the rest of the day like this, especially since I feel like I shot more than usual, so... go toilets ! But for to not be suspicious, I asked the teacher.

"Hem, sorry Mister, but I need to go 2 minutes at toilets."

"You are a big boy now Max, no need to ask me but thanks, just don't disturb others"

Ouf! This was one of the advantages of the college, be able to slip away whenever you want. if I had been in high school, it would have been a disaster. I went out quickly of the room, in trying to not show that I had flooded my underwear.

Once in the toilet, I checked that there was no one, I would lock myself in a cabin and took off my trouser.

...... HO-LY CRAP !!! I was right, I was swimming in cum. My underwear was almost entirely soaked ! SHit, I had rarely shot so much !! Craaaaaaaaaaaappppppp !!!! It was warm, thick and sticky, creamy. It seemed... delicious ! if I wasn't at school, I would have tasted it but really not a good idea.

Well, I had taken an airtight bag and especially deodorant, A LOT OF DEODORANT. If I could hide my trophies easily, there was one thing that was less easy to hide: the smell. If I'd just put it in my bag I'd be toast in two seconds.

I put on clean underwear and returned in course.

When I entered in the room and Jolias saw me, I could see his smile grow. Oh man, wait, it will be your turn soon hehehe !

No sooner had I returned to my seat than I received a message from Jolias:

*So, how the battle went ?*

And I replied:

*I was able to hold off the attacker for 5 minutes but they gained ground and broke through my defence. The courtyard of the castle was invaded !*

The wording was weird but I don't want anyone to pick up my phone and see "Oh I have the best orgasm of my life in middle of course, I flowded my underwear !"

And Jolias replied:

*Hahahaha needed the biggest walls !*

Yeah well I would have liked to see him there...

Finally, the course ended, the next was history course. Jolias disliked this course. So we were going to make it more interesting ! But I would strike when he least expected it.

the class started and the teacher began a long monologue (and yeah, it was boring). But personally, I was concentrated on Jolias, which, as it went along, almost fell asleep and at some point, he ends up closing his eyes...

YES ! it was time to strike ! I'll give you the best alarm clock ever, my dear Jolias !

I opened the app, I selected the ring and entered the password... mmmh.. what was it again ? .. Ah yes, "makemecum123" and don't worry Jolias, you will cum hehehe ! Just before to apply, I looked Jolias, he was almost slept. Haha dude, you're going to have one of those wake-up calls, the best of your life ! I confirmed.

Almost instantly, he opened his eyes at once. He tried to hide it but I could see clearly he was panting. Then he looked me. I gave him a discreet wave of the hand then I sent him a message.

*In war as in war my love !*

I saw him slighty laugh but quickly interrupted, he was clearly tense, as strong as I was. So, it's not easy Jolias, right ? I could see by his head and his fists, completely closed and clenched, that he was fighting hard.

Then, like me, he couldn't help but let out a slight.

"NNNGHnnnnn.........."

"hem Jolias... are you okay ?" asked the teacher. Jolias was lucky that his very tanned skin didn't show quickly that he was blushing but I knew it, he was embarassed.

"nnnngggnn.....Yeah.......yeah...just......just a little indigestion..."

Oh the copier hahahaha !

I tried to show if he had already came or not. And suddenly, I had had my answer. I saw his eyes opened even wider, his fists clench harder and he had like spasms. That's it, the fire hose had just been turned on and then several dozen seconds later he relaxed. Well, no doubt, his underwear should be totally soaked. I didn't see wet patch on his short, he had managed it well but knowing him, he had to put on several layers of underwear.

".....sorry Mister but... I have to go to toilets, just 2 minutes"

Hahaha crap, he's going to steal all my excuses or ... ?

After few minutes, I sent him a message for know the situation. And he replied me:

*Maaaan, I put two walls for to have better defenses and... the first layer is COMPLETELY destroyed ! Fucking craaaaaaap ! And the second one took a lot too ! It's so insane !*

Hahaha well, this first battle was full of surprises and intense ! In any cases, it was fucking hard to control not to say impossible but that's what was good !!

Jolias come back few minutes later, with a bag which must smell the deodorant hahaha !

Finally the courses ended and I joined Jolias outside.

"So, how was your battle ?" he asked me, in smiling.

"Fuck man, it was insane and insanely hard to be retained !"

"Hahaha yeah, I agree, but little advice: put several underwear, it will help to absorb. Especially since, I don't know about you but I shot twice as much as usual"

"Yeah, I had the same thing, impossible to stop, it shooted again and again and again. My underwear was totally soaked" I replied

"Hahaha we will not have to forget to make turn the washing machine this evening if not one will be very quickly short of underwear !" said Jolias.

"I have to admit that we're going to use dozens of them a day ! By the way, I have to go to the city, I wanted to buy some new clothes, are you coming with me or are you going home ?"

"Of course I'm coming with you !"

"Well ! ... AH ! Here is the bus !"

As usual we put ourselves in the background, it was more discreet and I do not know but ... I expected another "attack". Indeed, Jolias was playing with his telehpne and I was expecting to feel my ring vibrate at any moment, especially since he liked to do it in uncomfortable situations. And getting a gift in the middle of a bus ride was not a comfortable situation.

Suddenly, I saw him raise an eyebrow, as if surprised... I wonder what made him .. !! aaaaaAAaaaaAAAAAAaaaAAAAAaaaAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!!! SHIT !!! FUCKING SHIT !!! I fucking knew it, he couldn't help it !!! Fuck Jolias, we are in a bus and you'll make me flood my underwear now ? Seriously ? OOoOOOoOOOOoOOOooooOOOOHHHHH !!!! Fuck, fucking fuck !!! It was good, it was... so fucking good !

Like in class, I was trying to hide it but you could clearly see that I was tense and trembling slightly. Fuck ! AAAAaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!

But something new has happened: you know that feeling you get just before an orgasm ? Usually you feel it "where it belongs" right ? Well, here I had the impression that it was... spreading. It was not just my pelvis area, NNNnnnnngnnnngnnnhhhhhh !!!! I also started to feel it in my legs, my chest and little by little it spread to my whole body. OoOOOOooooooOoOOOOoooooOOOOOHHHHHH GOOOOOSH !!! it was like... I had a total masturbation of my whole body. And I was hot, more and more. And I looked at my arms and I could see that I was more vascular. And I could feel my heart beating super fast

Fucking fuck.... FUCKING FUCK ! What was going on ? What the fuck was going on ? It wasn't normal, it wasn't normal at all !! I was trying so hard to resist, some tears even flowed but..

Don't cum Max, you're in a bus, your body seems to have an erection and it all makes no sense but don't cum ! ... Damn it was hard ! It was FUCKING HARD ! Even harder than in class...

Jolias nudged me and showed me his phone. On it was written: "So, this battle ?"

As I suspected it was him but... I don't think he noticed that there was anything different here. Maybe I was having an allergic reaction... In any case I really had the feeling that my body was congested. And it seemed to increase. Then a wave of pleasure went through me and I knew the fight was lost. My "cannon" was about to fire ! And few seconds later, I fired...

I shooted, big load after big load, covering my underwear of cum and trying to swallow my moans and... shit, FUCKING SHIT ! I could see a wet patch on my pants. Not huge but it meant that my underwear was not enough. And clearly, he was flowded, I could feel it sticking to my skin.

Then the "congestion" disappear in same time than I stopped to cumming. Honestly, I was a bit panicked. I was not surprised for the masturbate session but for the other thing, it wasn't clearly normal. I almost felt like my whole body was... swelling... But it's ridiculous, muscle growths as in the cartoon didn't exist. However, I really the feeling to be... pumped. And Jolias did not seem to have noticed.

Well, it's our stop. we got off the bus and I tried not to show too much of my wet patch, well, here it was not just a wet patch, it had widened.

"Fuck dude ! Thanks for the surprise attack, now my underwear sticks to my skin !" I said, sarcastically.

"Hahahaha !! It was boring so it was necessary to spice up this journey a bit, no ?"

"Yeah super... but now I have a underwear soaked of cum and I have to go in a shopping center full of people, thank you very much..."

"Hahahahaha !! Don't worry, I have my stock of underwear and pants, we are going to need it I think. And little advice: put two or even three underwear. We don't know what can happen.." he said me in smiling. Crap, I bet he was going to do it again in the mall...

I took his underwears and pant, found a quiet place and I changed my clothes..... FUCKING CRAP ! No wonder I had a wet patch; my underwear was completely FLOWED ! CRAAAAAAAAAP !! Well, if I put this in my bag it will stink... I was getting rid of my old clothes and dressed me again. Yes, it was really the right time to buy new ones ! We entered in the mall.

• Like 6

Level 2: From fit to gymnast

In the clothing shop, I found a nice shirt and a pant. Being skinny, I like to wear tight clothes. Well, it's time to try them. Jolias was quiet, weirdly quiet, I'm sure that he is planning a dirty trick but he seemed not to have noticed changes. And to be honest, it was also an opportunity for me to look in more detail because clearly, it wasn't normal.

"Ok, can you wait for me here? I'll try them on ?" I said.

"Sure, I'm sure that they will fit you perfectly !" he said in smiling.

Crap, I'm sure that he will dot it !

I entered in the cabin and I took off my shirt and... my eyes widened: well, it wasn't very impressive, I mean I wasn't a bodybuilder but... definitively, I had grew ! Usually, I looked skinny but here, I was more... fit. Fucking craaaaaaaaap ! I flexed my biceps and.... shiiiiit, I had biceps, well, small biceps of course but biceps. Fucking shit ! I had really grew ! I passed my hand on my stomach: usually, it felt skinny, I could feel my limbs but here it was more... toned. I wonder if... instinctively I flexed my abs and.. fuuuuuuuuuuuuck I had abs ! I had fucking abs. Well, it was very slighty and really not impressive but in running my hand over it, I could feel six slight hard bumps, and I'm sure that it wasn't there this morning ! Honestly, I felt strange, I should be super happy but... it was so weird: I mean, a cock ring which give you the best masturbation session of your life, yeah that's normal but a cock ring which make you more muscular ? What the hell ? It can't exist ! We're not in a cartoon here, super soldier serum, magic pills or a blue goop, it's just fiction, not the reality and however, it was a certainty I had fucking grown and it was because of this ring !! I wondered if Jolias knew. I mean, he loves the strange gifts but this is beyond anything else.

And in speaking of Jolias...

"Max ? Are you finished ?" said Jolias.

CRAP ! I was so absorbed by my thought that I forgot to try my new clothes. He must not see me shirtless. I was hurrying to put on my shirt and... craaaaaap it was so tight, more than usual. I put the pant and, same, it was tight.

"Well, I think it's perfect !" I replied to Jolias.

He entered in the cabin and stared at me from head to toe.

"Yeah, it's true, you look very great, even more than usual" he said in slighty smiling.

Did he notice ?

"Well, I'll wait for you at the checkout then"

Before I get dressed, I was enjoying the view of mirror. And crap, if I was a bit afraid by this very strange situation, I must say that the rendering was nice, very nice. My chest molded well, my arms filled sleeves and I could feel my quads pushing against the fabric. For the first time, I felt what a guy in training could feel... and I loved it.

And of course, what had to happen happened: I felt an intense feeling to my crotch ! And as in the bus, the feeling was spreading in my whole body. I was going to cum... and grow !

Shit ! FUCKING SHIT JOLIAS ! Not now dude, not fucking now !

I was starting to pant. Fuck ! This feeling... It was like if you passed from 0 to 100 mph in few seconds. Waves of pure pleasure were starting to my crotch and spread in my whole body. Quickly, I was getting hot, very hot. And I felt it ! I felt my whole body was swelling. It was very slighty at the beggining but I could feel my muscle pushing against the fabric.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh !" CRAAAAAP ! I couldn't help me to moan, it was just impossible to remain impassive ! It is already almost impossible when you have an orgasm but here, it was my WHOLE body which had an orgasm !!! I bit my lip to stifle my moan.

"mmmmmpppppppppppffffffff"

And in speaking of orgasm, my dick was completely in fire. I've managed to hold it together so far but I knew that the white deluge was inevitable. and what I was about to find was not going to help me: a slight noise intrigued me. I looked down and WHAT THE HELL ?! Apart from my nipples which were clealry visible through the fabric, it was mostly my pecs that amazed me ! Again, it was not very exceptiona but I could clearly see my pecs were swelling, what were just bumps and barely visible were becoming really round ! And in seeing that, I immediately understood what the sound was: it was the sound of my shirt stretching. These clothes were already tight before and my swelling muscles forced them to push their limits. Suddenly, I felt another part was tight, more and more: my guns. I looked them and FUCKING CRAP ! A few minutes ago I had a biceps if I flexed it but here... I didn't even need it anymore ! had a nice curvature, the kind that only someone in training can have ! And my triceps took a nice horseshoe shape. FUCKING FUCK !

Another detail I hadn't noticed, my lats were widening !

That it wasn't just the top that was getting tighter and tighter: my trousers were also becoming more and more uncomfortable.

Fucking shit ! I was becoming very muscular !

and then for some reason I put my hand on my stomach. I couldn't help but let out a "OH CRAP !" and... was it me or my voice sounded slightly... different like... deeper ? In any case, what made me say this sentence was that: I felt my abs ! I mean, I could feel them in flexing before but here, I could feel six hard bumps... WITHOUT FLEXING ! FUUUUUUUUUCK ! I could not help but rub them for several seconds. So how does it feel to have abs ? CRRAAAAAAAP ! It's so AMAZING !

THe feeling became untenable and there's something else that wouldn't last much longer: my clothes ! It was absolutely constricted ! All my clothes were stretched to the limit ! I heard this incredible stretch for a few seconds and...

*riiiiiiip*

This time it was a tearing sound. at the level of my collar, in middle, shirt tore on one or two inches and for a good reason: I had two beautiful pecs, not those of a bodybuilder but I would say more those of a gymnast. When I saw these two beautiful mountains of pure muscle, was the one that anyone discovering these new muscles would: I bounced them. Oh fucking crap ! OH FUCKING CRAP ! How does it feel to do bounce his pecs ? My gosh, it's INSANE !

I looked my arms and SHIIIIIIIIIIIT, look at me thse GUNS ! Beautiful biceps and triceps, which a big nice veins through them and stretching my sleeves to the max. And I'm pretty sure that... I flexed my biceps, the latter swelling and before I reach the maximum...

*riiiiiiiip*

My sleeve tore off a good inch. I continued to flexing, sweeling my biceps to the max, becoming a nice ball of pure muscle, a ball than my sleeves obviously could not contain.

*riiiiiiiip*

It tores off on another inche.

I did the same with my other arm.

... *riiiiiiiip* ... *riiiiiiiip*

My pant was ultra tight, it had resisted but the slightest bending would tear it apart ! So I did what anyone who cared about their trousers would do... I flexed my quad of course !

*riiiiiiiip*

A tear of several inches appeared at the level of my quad ! It wasn't neat and some of the threads of the trouser were still visible, you could almost imagine it was a fashion statement hahaha !

All this excitement had made me completely forget THE part that was going to explode: my cock. It seemed longer and fatter than ever and above all... it was SO FUCKING HARD ! CRAP ! It was not humanly possible to have an erection like this ! And when A felt the final wave go through me, I knew that the volcano was going to erupt. I bit my lip even harder and clenched my fists. No question of yelling here ! I believe that it was the most difficult part: to mask its absolute enjoyment while the greatest orgasm goes through you.

"aaaAAaaAAAaahhhhhHHHH !!! MMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"

I tried to contain myself but it was a lost cause. I bit my lip as hard as I could and...

"MPPPPPPPFFFFFAAAAAAAH..MPPPPPPPPPFFFFAAAAAHHH !!!"

HOLY SHIT ! the loads I was shooting, it was big calibre ! We went from 9mm to 45. In few seconds, my underwear was soaked and I could feel that my trousers were also impregnated and despite the extremely uncomfortable situation, the pleasure was so FUCKING GOOD !!

Goooooosh I must have drawn more than a quart! Almost the entire left side of the trousers was swimming in cum ! CRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP !

Perfect, just perfect: I was in a cabin, with torn clothes because of a fucking muscle growth and a soaked pant (and it wasn't water).

"Max ? Are you okay ?"

Craaaaaaaaaaap ! And now Jolias... (although I'd rather it was Jolias than anyone else). What do I do ? Well, he is not aware for the muscle growth but he knows for the orgasm.

"Except that I am still swimming in "you know what", yeah, I'm okay. Thanks Jolias" I said, with a spike of irritation.

"Hahahaha, it's the game Max !"

"Well... Could you get me some new clothes ? Ah yes and these are too tight, really too tight so if you could take one size up... no two size up !"

"Two size up ? but man you'll be swimming in it hahaha !"

"Please Jolias"

"OK ok, I'll get you this." said Jolias.

"Thanks" I replied.

When he went, I took the opportunity to remove my shirt.

My mouth opened when I saw my reflection and the only sentence I could say was "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !"

I didn't recognize myself: it was Max ? The skinny Max of this morning ? Because I had sensation that my head had been cut off and placed on another body.

My shoulders, which were inexistant this morning were now well rounded. My neck, which was the one of a classical skinny this morning, was thicker and seemed more to someone who trains regularly. He was surounded by small traps, which were not here this morning. My pecs... craaaaaaaaaaap, they were flat this morning and now, it was two small muscular mountains, rounded, firm, my nipples pointed downwards. Almost instinctively, I bounced the left one, I could see him flexing, becoming striated, go up and then fall back down. I did the same thing with the right one. Then alternately. Fuuuuuuuuck I never thought I'd be doing this this morning; And I have to admit it, it was funny, even pleasant. My hand  went down on my stomach and felt valleys of my abs. Well, it wasn't boulders abs but the rows were defined. Gosh, it was strange, I always wondered what it would be like to have them and I was still struggling with the idea that this sixpack was mine. And I had this demarcation in my lower abdomen. What is it called again ? Adonis belt I think. In any case it's very nice.

I looked my forearms. It wasn't huge but definitively, we could guess that I was training, well, I mean it looked like someone who was training, it was ripped and veinous. Then I looked my biceps... craaaaaaaaap, again not a big gun but it was muscular, a bit like a gymnast. I could clearly feel a difference in the strength.

Then I looked in my underwear... CRAAAAAAAAAAAAP ! there was not only the amount of cum which was amazing, my dick had also grown up, longer, thicker. If I wasn't in this shop, I think I could masturbate me but it wasn't the time.

I noticed something else: my vision seemed to have improved a lot! What the hell, what's happening to me ?

I continued my exploration of my "new" body. I took off my pant. Shiiiiiit my quads were bigger, not bodybuilder size but definitively bigger, and ripped. I could see few veins and a good definition when I was flexing it. And my calves, popped a bit behind my legs.

Craaaaaaaaap ! I could hardly tell it was me. In the bus I was a bit afraid but here, see these muscles, feel this power it's just... AMAZING !

"Here !" said Jolias by passing his hand through the cabin. Fuck ! I jumped because I hadn't heard it at all !

"Thanks !" I said in taking clothes.

Before to dress me, I had the idea to put a big condom. Honestly, I have chance that it happened in a cabin but knowing Jolias, it could be. I have to take my precaution.

I hurried to put them on. 2 sizes above was sufficient to hide my new body but someone who knew me well would see that something has changed. I hoped that Jolias didn't notice it. I knew it was him for this growth but I think he wasn't aware for the muscle growth and I wouldn't afraid him.

I put other in my bag and finally got out of the cabin.

"Well, what took you so long ?" said me Jolias.

"It could have been shorter without you know what"

Jolias laughed. Well, he seems to not notice changes.

I pay and we leave this shop.

"Well, I would like a coffee, not you ?" said Jolias.

"Eeeeh... why not"

Craaaaaaaap, this feling to just walk, it wasn't like before, it was more confident, more powerfull. I found myself flexing my forearms, as a reflex. Jolias still hadn't said anything and yet the more we walked the more I thought that the changes were still very visible

we found a coffee shop a little further. We sat down and took our order.

"So, do you like your new clothes ?" asked me Jolias.

"Eeeeeh... yes"

"And did you like you know what ?"

"Eeeeeeeeeeh... yes"

"Very well !"

Our coffees were brought to us and Jolias began to drink, still without the slightest remark, although I was sure that it was more and more visible. Well, I'm fed up, I'm going for speak, I can't hide it for the eternity and he will notice it very soon so...

"Eeeeh Jolias ?"

"Yes ?"

"You didn't notice anything of... different about me ?"

"Hum ?... Well, your mean yours new clothes ?"

"No, I mean, about me, about... my body."

Jolias fixed me and said "hummmmmmmm. Now that you mention it, wouldn't you be a little taller ?"

And honestly, he was right, I was a bit taller. I didn't noticed until now but yes, I was a bit taller.

"Eeeeeeh yeah it's true but not other things ?"

Jolias fixed me for several seconds.

Oh for god sake Jolias, it's so fucking visible man ! Well ok I'll show him...

"Jolias ?"

"Yes ?"

I took my shirt and raised it a little until two abs rows appeared.

"Mmmmmh nice six pack !" he said in smiling.

What the hell ? He knows me, never I had a sixpack.

I rolled up my sleeve and flexed my new biceps

"That's what I call a biceps"

But is he stupid or... ?!

"Jolias, you don't understand ? This morning, I had a flat stomach and a twig as arm... but in the mall, I have had a suddenly muscle growth, I mean, a true muscle growth, there, in the cabin and in the bus also !"
"I know." he said in smiling... What ? What did he say ? He knew ?

"What ? You... you knew ???"

And he started to laugh, really this time. "I was wondering when you would finally decide to tell me, but yes, I've known all along !"

"You mean you bought this ring for that ?" I asked.

"Well, honestly no, I didn't know about the muscle growth. And i was too surprised than you !"

"You mean you saw me when I grew in the bus ?"

"Dude, you were totally cumming and I could see your forearms swelling. I was totally unaware of this feature and had a hard time believing that it worked, and but... it does !

"But how did you find this ?"

"HOnestly... the chance !". In a lot of apps, there is often hidden features and you have to press about several times the unlock button. And when I did it, this is what I got !

He shoowed me his smartphone and I could see what looked like a slider with levels.

Fit, Gymnast, Bodybuilder, Pro bodybuilder, Super Heros, Giant, Titan

"What the fuck ? You mean this ring can transform in a muscle beast ?"

Honestly... yes. I woudln't to believe but when I saw you, I was stunned. And I think you can confirm that it works !"

"Wait, did you notice on the bus ?"

"Dude, you was panting, moaning and sweating hahaha ! Anyone would have noticed. And I could see your forearms, covered by veins, pulsing, swelling. I believe that at that time you were not the only one who wanted to cum. Acting as if nothing had happened was the hardest part"

"And... in the cabin, it was voluntary I suppose ?"

"Of course it was volntary ! Even if honestly, I couldn't to believe. But when I heard you moaning, craaaaap. And this sound of ripping clothes. I shooted a load ! I think this is the first time I have came without worship me. And when you went out... fuuuuuuuuuuuuck !"

"So you noticed it too..."

"Haha dude, you was skinny, you clothes were tights and then few hours later, with few extra sizes, we could guess a fucking muscular. And you were taller too. Dude, I know you, I know your body perfectly, we have been fucking for months. I would have to be pretty damn blind not to notice these changes. And there is others changes than your muscles"

Other changes ? What ? Honstly I didn't notice.

"Ah ? What changes ?"

"You voice for example, I'm almost sure that it didn't sound like that this morning, it's more... deeper. As if you had had a sudden second puberty hahaha. Your face changed a bit too, your jawline looks less childish"

I blushed a bit.

"Well, I hope you don't mind ! You were a bit of a guinea pig for me hahaha but as I said you, I didn't know that until this morning on the bus."

"Well, at the beginning, I was freaking, I thought it was an allergy or something like that, and in the cabin it was more about being discovered. Dude, it's so intense, it was like if your whole body was in eruption, an orgasm eruption. When I saw my reflection, I would be lying if I told you it had no effect on me. It was so fucking good... and strange in same time. And the feeling afterwards was... amazing ! For the first time, I didn't feel weak, I felt powerful, assured, confident. But I was just afraid it would scare you..."

"Hahahahaha, I understand. you didn't know that I knew. But I assure you, I'm not afraid by you, on the contrary, I'm FUCKING TURNED ON..."

...... Oh crap... Oh fucking crap. He will do it, here and now !

"Wait Jolias, you don't plan to make me grow here ???" I said, a bit panicked.

"Hu ? Ah eh no, not that I wouldn't want to, quite the opposite, but a guy who goes from "normal" to a bodybuilder level in a cafe, it will be noticed..... And..."

There were a few seconds of silence then Jolias blushed a bit. It was not common or even easy to see him because of his tanned skin.

In fact, I've always had a fantasy about you. I was always a little more buff than you but I don't know, imagine you exploding in muscles, me subjugated by your power, it literally gets me in. So when I realised that it could become a reality, I can't tell you the state of excitement I was in and am in now. So if you agree, how about a private growth session this evening ?

It was very rare that he was almost embarrassed but here he was embarrassed. And honestly, I have always seen Jolias as the dominant, so I was a bit surprised but I didn't care, as long as he enjoyed it, I would have done anything for him. Then I really liked the idea !

Without a word, I give him his answer: I closed my eyes, approached me very near of his lips and kissed him.

When we finished, he looked me, smiled slighty and said "I take that for a yes !"

Gooooosh I loved these moments of tenderness. That what made it unique: it wasn't just sexual, we were really in love and we could feel in each kiss, each cuddle.

Then Jolias smiled. Oh crap... oh fucking crap ! I knew this smile... I may have loved him with all my heart, I knew also his irresistible urge to play. And here, he wanted play...

"But before the main dish..." he said, amused.

Oh crap Jolias, oh fucking crap Jolias ! If you dare aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! FUCK !!! FUCKING FUCK !!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK ! HE DARED ! I had felt my ring start. FUCK JOLIAS ! HERE ? SERIOUSLY ?

"nnnnnnnnnnGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH....He....Here ??? A...a....are you crazy ?.. oooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...I...tought..gniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih... that you wanted... ooooooooooooooooooooooh.... to do this tonightAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!!!"

"The growth yes, it will be tonight. But you seem to have forgotten why I had bought this ring: make your cum hahaha ! So... enjoy !!!" He finished, in smiling.

Crap Jolias, fucking crap ! I hate you, yes, I HATE YOU ! OOooOOOOooOOOOOOOooOOoo..gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!! Craaaaaaaaaap, the feeling was unbelievable ! I didn't know if it was my growing body which make this but each "pleasure session" seemed to be so much strong, so much pleasable.

I was holding the table, to the point of perhaps breaking it. I was clenching my teeth and tried to stifle my moans. Fuuuuuuuuck ! It was good, so so so good but hell, we were in a cafe ! I'm not going to be noticed, no !

Jolias was looking me, in slighty laughing.

I hate you Jolias, you heard me ? I HATE YOU (well, of course I didn't hate him but it was not the moment for this game, really)

"It's hard, isn't it? ?" he said in laughing.

Crap ! Fucking crap ! You will pay for this, oh yeah you will pay !
I was pushing so hard that my face became red, veins appeared on my front.

"Hahahahaha, you should see your face ! It's so funny !"

Suddenly, I felt a pleasure wave through myself. OH FUCKING CRAP ! I won't be able to resist for long. It's too much, it's really too much. Honestly, congratulations at the one who succeed to restain him ! Because personally, I felt this exploit is impossible.

I was about to fire my first load charge when suddenly

"What do you drink ?"

OH FUCKING CRAP, all that was missing was the waiter !!! Fortunately for myself, I was from behind and she couldn't see my face. Fortunately because anyone would have seen that I was not in my normal state.

"Two coffee please"

Well, at least it saves me from answering. So much the better, because my only answer would have been "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"come on Max, let yourself go !" smiled Jolias.

Shut up Jolias, fucking shut up. It's your fault but you have nothing to lose by waiting.

My head passed from red to violet. Craaaaap it was becoming absolutely untenable !!!

"Here are your coffees !"

CRAP ! I didn't hear her ! I put my fists under the table, clenched to maximum. Craaaaap, if I was holding an orange, I'm sure there would be no juice. My body was shaking, a vein appeared on my front, pulsing, bulging.

"Rooooh, I didn't think you could contain you so long. Well, you need help heheh !"

Oh fucking crap, don't touch don't touaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!" I yelled when I felt something in my scortch: Jolias was rubbing my dick with his little finger.

"nnnnNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFF"

"Do you like ? I'm sure you like it hehehe ! Well, come on Max, let yourself go !" he said, always in smiling.

Never Jolias ! Never, you heard me ? I gonna-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I gonna-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH !

I gonna cum. It was inevitable: as strong as I could be, it was not possible for me to resist it.

"Well, I help you a little more" he said in smiling. And he rubbed my acorn. OH CRAP !!!! OH FUCKING CRAP !!!!!!! It's so sensble, it's so FUCKING SENSIBLE !!! Never I had felt this. FUCK ! Tears were beginning to flow. I was squeezing so much the table that I could have broken it. Then Jolias stopped, looked me and... smiled. It was not good, not good at all ! Then... he pinched my acorn. OH FUCKING FUCK OF FUCKING FUCK OF FUCKING FUCK ! This was the final blow. I could feel my "cannon" was about to shoot. I think the harder part was to not yell when I shooted the first load. Oh gosh, fortunately I putted this condom.

"NNNNNnnnnggghhhhhffffffffffffffffff !!!!!" I "said"

Jolias was looking me, amused. I shooted a second charge, then a third, then a fourth then... wait...WAIT !!! Did I... OH FUCK ! OH FUCKING FUCK NO ! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !

I get up quickly: what I feared has happened. I had only few seconds for to react, otherwise that would be the drama. I went out quickly and went into an alley and... lowered my pant and underwear... HOLY FUCKING MOTHER SHIT: my condom had... swollen, like a water balloon. I repeat: my condom had FUCKING SWOLLEN LIKE A WATER BALLOON ! But obviously, here, it wasn't water... And no need to explain what happens when you over-inflate a balloon...

I hurried to remove what I could, for to not splash my clothes.

"NNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!" I shooted a load, and another one, and another one and...

*PAAAAAAAAAAAN*

Like a water balloon, my condom exploded. Gallons of cum were projected on the ground. Fucking shit ! it would have been a disaster if it had happened in the cafe. Oh my dear Jolias, you will pay !

I hurried to get dressed, really don't want anyone to see me naked. I threaw the "used condom" in a bin and went back in the coffee shop.

Jolias looked, barely able to hide his laughter.

"So, relieved ?" he said.

"Let's say we avoided an end-of-the-world event. But a counter attack is expected" I replied.

"Oh but I hope so !" he said. Clearly, he loved this "game" between us.

"Well this coffee will get cold if we leave it here"

We were drinking our coffee when I decided it was time to launch the counter-offensive. I opened the application, opened the special menu and move the cursor on "Fit". Honestly, see him with a gymnast body was fucking hot but it would be too notable. So we'll start with "Fit".

He was drinking his coffee when he suddenly spat. He looked me and I could see he started to pant more quickly and I guessed the feeling that was invading him.

"I...I...I... think the empire strikes back" he replied me. Jolias had always the right answer, even in improbable situations. But contrary to myself, he wasn't feared, I could even say that he was waiting for this.

"oooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck" he said, as low as possible but I could hear. "I....I....I understand....your....ooooooooh.....reaction...nnnnngggghhh...in the bus... oooooh gooooooooooooshhhhh"

Jolias loves to wear tank top, so see changes was not difficult. The most obvious was his veins, we normally already see some but here, it was like if he had just had a intense workout. He was pumped as fuck. A thin layer of sweat covered his skin, making him more sexy than ever.

I could see him closing his eyes and biting his lips while his body was growing. Fuuuuuuck, I became hard. I pretended to pick up something on the ground to look under the table and FUCKING GOSH: his cock was fucking hard, totally straight and I could see a wet patch.

"MMMMmmmmmpppppppppfffffffffff" he moaned, as low as possible.

"So ? What do you think ?" I asked.

"Oh fuck... it's...it's so.... nnnnnngggnnnaaaaaaaaa-mazing ha... ha... ha... I...I... couldn't... hold me back... for a long time"

"Dude, if you want that we get out we..."

"No ! aaaaah it's...okay ! aaaaah... oh fuck...I... I'm.... coming aaaaaaaammmmpppppppppffffff"

He was stifling his moans but no doubt on what was happening.

I again pretended to pick up an object and GOOOOOOOSH ! I could see the wet patch was growing.

"OH SHIT !" he said a bit louder before to continue on a tone lower. "I... I... pierced my..."

he didn't need to explain more for me to understand what was happening: his cock pierced his boxer and he was coming directly in his pant ! I could the water trail progressing inside his pant, arrived at the knee, it was flowing along the leg until to reach his shoes.

Then I heard that his moans were slowing, it could be done.

"Oh fuck... ha... ha... ha... ha... it was... AMAZING dude !"

Yes but he had just flooded his pant and shit.... I could see a puddle of cum at his feet. I hurried to wipe it off before anyone realised that it wasn't water.

"Well, we have to go out, it will become very suspicious if we continue" I said, a bit worried, in a contradictory feeling of excitement and fear. As my clothes were in better state than him, I was going to pay. Then we went out discretly. Holy CRAP ! I could swear I hear wet footsteps when Jolias was walking. He must have to fill his shoes !

Once we were out and about, he said me "CRAAAAAAAAAP !!! Man, it was so FUCKING INTENSE and FUUUUUUUUUCK I don't know how much I shooted but a good part of my pant is wet ! And it even flooded my shoes ! FUCKING GOSH ! IT'S SO AMAZING !"

I have to say it was so fucking exciting, but in same time very dangerous for us.

"What do we do now ?" I asked.

"Well..." smiled Jolias. I knew what he was going to say... "Don't you want a private session ? You know, just... us" he said in putting his hand on my chest. I'm sure he could feel my heart beating.

"Oh fuck yes I want !" I said.

"So let's go home !" replied Jolias, in smiling.

• Like 5

Level 3: From gymnast to bodybuilder

It took us more than one hour for to come back home, Jolias's condition doesn't allow us to take the bus. If he could claim he had fallen in a puddle of water, the smell betrayed him. Btw, I heard few people sniffing around after we pass.

Once at home, I couldn't resist for long before approaching Jolias from behind, sniffing his hair, kissing his neck and tell him tenderness in the ear "I love you !", ears which, moreover, had the particularity to be sharp, I used to call him "My little wolf".

"I love you too Max !" he replied. Then he turned in front to me and we began to kiss us. Gooooosh I loved his tongue, strong, tasty, delicate. His kiss were the best ones. Then, still kissing us, I took his shirt and started to undress him. He did same with my shirt. He posed his hand on my new chest, opened his eyes and let out a long sigh: "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ! ... You are so beautiful and hot !". "You too !" I asked before to continue our kissing session.

Slowy, I felt his hand touch my crotch, unbuckle my belt and lower my pant. I did same with his own. Craaaaaaaaaaaaap ! His pant was soaked, sticky. I'm sure that by wringing it out you could get more than a quarter of... you know. Then he started to want to remove my underwear but I was tired of waiting. I took my white boxer and tore it up at once.

*rrriiiiiiiiiiipppp*

I did same with his own.

*rrriiiiiiiiiiipppp*

"Crraaaaaaaaaaaaap ! You are so strong, so hot, so... sexy !" he said me. I looked him and said, with a small smile: "and you haven't seen anything yet !".

My two hands passed on his ass. Instantly, he rolled up his legs around my waist while I wore him and we went to bedroom, still in kissing us. That was what was unique about him, this tenderness, this passion. I've never experienced this before, it was more sexual but without all the rest. With Jolias, everything was there, blended to perfection which made our relationship absolutely exceptionnal. Arrived in bedroom, I was lying on his bed, Jolias still clinging to me. Then I felt his hand exploring my new body.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" he slighted "It was already great before but these valleys, these hills... it turns me on completely !". His hand were everywhere: exploring my neck, passing on my on my emerging traps, feeling the roundness of my shoulders, following the vein which runs along my biceps, rubbing the demarcation of my biceps/triceps, enjoying the little valleys of my forearms,, testing the strength of my new grip, upward to palpate my pecs, that I did bounce (Jolias let out a long moan), pinching my new nipples (here, it was me who let out a moan :P ), running his fingers of valleys were my abs, following the net of veins of my lower abs and passing by my adonis belt and finally, he reached my "tower".

The temperature in the bedroom had risen several degrees. We are both hard as ever. As I was about to turn it over, he put his finger on my mouth. "Oh calm down my glutton, this is the dessert but before this there is the main course !"

he assumed a more serious posture "As I said you, I would like very much, if you agree, realize a fantasy. I know usually, I'm still the "Top" guy but imagine a Huled version of you, fucking me, it has always triggered myself like you can't imagine. So, do you agree if we start with your growth ?"

"Man...  of course I agree !"

"But... you know changes will be much more important then previously ?"

"Jolias, you offer me to become what I never thought I would become one day, you'd have to be crazy to refuse !". And I honestly don't think I realised yet what was going to happen; for as long as I can remember, I have always been attracted by muscle, I have always been fascinated but unfortunately, I never got hooked on the training you have to do. And then, I will have a fucking body. What was a dream was about to become real !

Jolias got up and went in front of bed. I could hear his breathing that he was boiling hot. "Settle down, I think you'll need some space" replied Jolias.

"Jolias ? Can you give me 20 seconds ? I would like enjoy one last time of this body."

"Of course !"

I flexed my arms, bounce my pecs, flexed my abs. Gooooosh, it was already incredible, but what I was about to experience would be even more so !

"Ok, I'm ready !" I finally said.

"Ok... so... let's go ?" asked Jolias.

"Let's go !" I said, with a strong tone of impatience.

Jolias pushed the cursor to "BB", smiled me... and applied changes.

What I felt at this time will be engraved in my memory. it was like being struck by lightning, but a lightning of pure pleasure.

"OH MY GOSH !!!" I yelled. Almost instantly, I began to pant, I felt my heart rate accelerates to a crescendo and above all I began to feel hotter and hotter, more and more.

"OH FUCKING CRAP !" I moaned. I think I would never get used to it, because every time you thought it was the ultimate feeling, the next is to contradict you.

"Ooooooooooooooh fffuuuUUUUUUUCCCKKK !!!!". It was intense and it was increasing, second by second.

"Fucking crap !" moaned Jolias. I could also hear his breathing quicken.

Oh fuck ! Oh shit ! My whole body was in fire. I put my two hands in front of me. My body was shaking due to intensity. The first thing I noticed was my exorbitant veins, even in normal circumstances, I wasn't so veinous but here, it was like if I was just fucking pumped.

The second thing, which was less surprising in view of my condition: I was sweating. But I mean, not just under the armpits, no, my hand, my forearms was covered by a thin layer of sweat and I was absolutely here fifteen second before. But in same time, my whole body was burning and... it was increasing !

"Nnnnnngggggggaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh !!!". I moaned as I felt my whole body contracting.

"Oh fuck ! Oh shit !". I heard Jolias, who was panting faster and faster.

I was watching my forearms and HOLY CRAP ! It was totally flexed, exorbitant veins, as if I'd made the best 5 workout of my life and above all I was dripping. I mean, it was not just wet or soaked, it was as I had just got out of the pool (a pool of sweat of course) and fucking crap it was so FUCKING beautiful (and hot !). My body was shining, accentuating to the utmost the details of my muscles.

"Oh fuck, oh fucking fuck !". I could heard the ecstasy in Jolias's voice. And the hottest part hadn't even started yet ! But few seconds later, I felt the ring increase sharply in intensity ! Let's go !

I felt a huge pressure inside me and I was watching what for the moment was easiest to observe... and I saw it ! I could see the valleys of my forearm move or rather... swell ! it was still not very visible but clearly, it was growing ! Oh fuck ahahahaha ! Yes ! YES !!! MORE !! MORE !!!

My eyes went down on my arms. I flexed my biceps which already had a decent muscle ball, 15" I would say, but what excited me, it was swelling, growing. Oh fucking fuck ! YES ! The feeling was amazing !

"You see that Jolias ? Fuck man hahaha it feels so good !"

"Oh fuck yes !" he moaned. Clearly, I wasn't the only one who was turned on !

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck ! I could see this beautiful ball swelling, the veins was pulsating, pumping more and more blood for to feed this amazing muscle growth. I flexed my other arm, the same thing was happening. Oh shit it was so good ! And that wasn't all: I could feel my strength was increasing !! Oh fucking shit ! I was almost crying with joy. I rubbed my biceps and FUCKING CRAP ! It was so hard and so beautiful, it was almost at 16" ! One fucking inch in two minutes ! FUCK !

"Oh shit ! Oh fuck ! Oh fucking shit !": Jolias could only repeat insults. He was totally in exctasy in front of me (and useless to say he was totally straight).

Suddenly, I felt my shoulders contract.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK ! AAAAAAAH AAAAH !"

And again, I could see them sweeling, becoming bigger, rounder, so that even when you are dressed it is noticeable that you spend your life in a gym.

"Holy fuck man ! I can even see your striations !" panted Jolias.

A short time later, I automatically stretched my neck towards, it was flexed to maximum. I could feel it thickening.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CRAP AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !"

Fun fact but the tone of my voice was becoming deeper. I imagine that the thickening had this effect and honestly, I was not unhappy about it ! I thought I had a child's voice, contrary to Jolias who had a good manly voice.

"OH FUCK ! AMAZING !" I said. Crap, yes,, it was deeper.

"Holy shit your voice ! And man, you should see your neck: flexed, muscular, veinous !" replied Jolias. Was he... was he crying ? Cry of joy of course but I could heard tremors in his voice.

"OH FUCKING CRAP !": my neck wasn't the only thing which was growing. At the base of neck, I could feel my traps were emerging. OH YES ! FUCK YES HAHAHAHAHA ! I always found the guys with big traps incredly sexy. It gives a fucking feeling of power.

"OH FUCK !" yelled Jolias. Yeah, he was crying of joy, I could heard.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!"

My eyes then fell on my pecs, that were well trained due to the previous growth. Given the feeling, they were the next to grow up ! And here, they would reach the next level, the one where it will become difficult to hide my muscular. Like my shoulders, they were fully flexed, revealing the striations.

"HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA": Jolias was panting quickly, like someone who is maturbating himself, but the most astonishing thing was that he did not touch himself. Craaaaaaaaaap !

"OOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!"

I bended my back as I felt my back to flex. FUUUUUUUUCK ! I had forgotten but my skin was sticking to the fabric, so much I was sweating. My back no longer touched the bed sheet.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!"

I could feel bumps of my back emerged, becoming bigger. I felt also my forearms, on which I was leaning, move away slowly. I noticed this cause of friction with the fabric. The explanation was simple: my lats were growing, doing me larger, wider

"OH FUCK ! OH SHIT" cried Jolias.

Then my back unflexed and touched the sheet again. THe burning was moving in my midsection. I could feel my abs flexing.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

I thought I had reached the maximum contraction but it continued to intensify, even becoming painful !

I passed my hand on them. I could feel six bumps become increasingly deeper, ripped and what were bumps turned slowy in boulders.

OH FUCK ! OH FUCKING SHIT ! I was always excited about the fitness model and their perfect six-pack. I had always asked myself what it felt to have a fucking muscular brick wall, almost able to break phalanxes. Well now I can tell you: IT'S SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!

The feeling was moving lower, I put my finger in the hollow of my adonis belt for to feel it digging in. FUCKING FUCK !

"Oh man !!!! Oh fuck ! You... you are more sexy and hot than the hottest and sexy fitness model that I have seen. It's incredible, it's so FUCKING incredible ! Ha... ha... ha... ha... I... I won't be able to hold on much longer !" said Jolias, which was on the verge of cum (and to tell the truth, so am I).

Then, as my back, my legs flexed automatically. I could see all the details of my quads, it was fucking incredible ! And like my back, I could see bumps were moving, growing ! I could feel more and more power in my legs. Shortly after, I could feel my calves were pushed outwards. Then I was able to spread my legs again.

I removed my glasses and... HOLY CRAP HAHAHAHA I could see clearly ! I could see fucking clearly ! With a slightly unhealthy smile, I crushed my glasses, I wouldn't need them anymore.

"OH FUCK !" yelled Jolias. "you looked already beautiful before but here... OH MY GOSH !!!"

And suddenly, I feel something hit me on my midsection, something hot, something wet, something sticky. I looked in front of me and I was Jolias, who let out briefs but loud moans: he was cumming. And he didn't seem to have masturbated ! HO-LY CRAP ! This has never happened to me before ! It required a fucking huge level of horny for to achieve this ! Jolias was shooting long white rope that came to splash against my abs, and fill my new crevices.

I wanted to speak but suddenly, a huge feeling of pleasure went through my cock.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!" I yelled as I felt my dick pulsing, veins pumping more and more blood in my member. I thought it would be the climax, I was far from it because someone decided to act !

Suddenly, I felt something catch my cock and hold it firmly. I watched in from of me and saw Jolias, who was helding my dick with his hand.

"... sorry...I... I couldn't help myself. Man, this whole show is even better than in my dreams ! I can't... I can't resist !"

I laughed a bit.

"Hahahahahahaha ! Jolias... have fun, all this is for you !" I said, in flexing my 16" gun.

"OH CRAP !" he cried. I could really see tears of joy flowing down his cheeks.

"OH FUCK ! OH FUCKING SHIT !! AAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!" I yelled when I felt his hand moving and kneading my pylon from up to down.

I started to pant quickly, and the heat invades my whole body.

"Oh shit, oh fucking shit Oh shit ! SHhit ! Shit shit shit !" repeated Jolias. Holy CRAP ! He knew how to deal with the masturbation. I noticed something else: the hot, the pressure I felt when each group were growing, filled me entirely and... it was increasing ! What the hell ? What the fucking hell ?"

Suddenly, I felt something catch my cock and hold it firmly. I watched in from of me and saw Jolias, who was helding my dick with his hand.

"... sorry...I... I couldn't help myself. Man, this whole show is even better than in my dreams ! I can't... I can't resist !"

I laughed a bit.

"Hahahahahahaha ! Jolias... have fun, all this is for you !" I said, in flexing my 16" gun.

"OH CRAP !" he cried. I could really see tears of joy flowing down his cheeks.

"OH FUCK ! OH FUCKING SHIT !! AAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!" I yelled when I felt his hand moving and kneading my pylon from up to down.

I started to pant quickly, and the heat invades my whole body.

"Oh shit, oh fucking shit Oh shit ! SHhit ! Shit shit shit !" repeated Jolias. Holy CRAP ! He knew how to deal with the masturbation. I noticed something else: the hot, the pressure I felt when each group were growing, filled me entirely and... it was increasing ! What the hell ? What the fucking hell ?

And once again, I wasn't ready for the next...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!". I didn't expect it at all: Jolias engulfed my cock in his mouth.  Holy fuck ! Holy fucking fuck ! The sensation that ran through me was so intense that I flexed my whole body in yelling ! Especially as Jolias was an expert in blowjob. He was sucking, licking my head, bitting my cock. I couldn't help but hit the bed with legs and arms. Fucking fuck ! It was so FUCKING INTENSE ! My body was boiling, it was totally glistening of sweat, my breath was very quick and above all I felt another thing: the pressure I felt while I was growing, was increasing, more and more and more. I felt like a balloon that was about to explode.

Oh fuck ! Oh shit ! I was panting so quickly, I was dripping all over and FUCK ! This FUCKING feeling !!! Oh my gosh !!! Oh fuck !!! And fuck: Jolias was so FUCKING GOOD ! Even really too good: I couldn't hold on any longer ! Nobody couldn't resist to this.

And suddenly, when I was about to explode, Jolias stopped instantly... FUCK ! But what is he playing at ? I looked him. He still had my dick in his mouth but he hadnhad stopped to suck me. Slowly he raises his eyes and looked at me. We stared at each other for several seconds, without saying anything. The only thing we could hear was my loud breath. Fuck but what is he playing at ? Then... he smiled ! I was about to speak when suddenly...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH FUUUUUUUCK !! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !! AAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!"

Nothing could have prepared me for this: he sucked me, redoubling his efforts. My legs were hitting the bed, my fists pounded the bed. The tears were running down my cheeks. It was the most intense, the most pleasurable feeling in my whole life. Well... it was without counting what was going to happen. I tried to resist as best I could but it was hopeless. I felt my balls were loading my cannon.

"oooooOoOoOoOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH..."

And finally, the storm, the white storm.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!"

I heard Jolias swallow the first shot but I don't think he was expecting such a charge. He swallowed another load then he tries to withdraw but he took the third in face. I continued to shoot huge load, it almost hit the ceiling before falling back in big drops and splashing me and Jolias (who was trying to swallow them like snowflakes).

From side something was happening, something I didn't expect: the pressure that I felt from the beginning and that had increased incredibly with the "Jolias's gift", this pressure... exploded but not in the way I feared. It was like a shockwave, which started from my cock and passed through my body but it was increasing, to the point where I felt like my body was going to explode. My growth wasn't finished !

Few seconds later, I felt something abnormal in my forearms. I watched them and suddenly...

*BOOOOM*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!": it grew instantly, as if several pounds had been added at once. FUCKING CRAP ! And the feeling, OH GOOOOOOOSH !! It was as if an orgasm, multiplied by an orgasm, was going through me.

"OH FUCK !" yelled Jolias, his face still covered with cum but he had wiped his eyes. Without warning, he jumped on me and began to worship my forearms, rub it with his hands, licking, kissing

I flexed my biceps and few seconds later...

*BOOOOM*
"FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!": it grew to a good 17" but it wasn't done.

Jolias ran his tongue over it languidly.

*BOOOOM*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!": they gained another inch, becoming huge 18-inch guns.

"Oh fuck ! Oh shit ! Oh crap !!!": I cried with joy at the sight.

"NNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!": it was the turn of my shoulders.

Obviously, Jolias was already on this part. Licking, sucking, kissing, rubbing. He was in a trance-like state.

*BOOOOM*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!"

My shoulders exploded to the size of cannonballs.

Fucking FUCK ! I don't know what was hotter: the fact that I was experiencing a fucking muscle growth or the fact my amazing boyfriend was worshipping me as he had never done before. In any case, I was hot, ULTRA FUCKING HOT ! Swet was oozing from my body.

"NNNNNNNGUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!": my head stiffens. I felt my neck gaining in thickness, and my traps, what were small hills became mountains.

"OOOOOOOOOH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP !!!!". Holy crap ! My voice dropped an octave !!

"OH SHIT ! SO SEXY !" cried Jolias, kissing and sniffing my neck.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH MY...MY....PECS !"

It did not take more information for my boyfriend for to give me the best pec worship of the world.

He was licking, kissing and...

"FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK !!!!": I coudln't resist to yell when I felt Jolias suck vigorously my nipples. Fucking fuck ! It was so incredible !

"OH FUCK ! OH SHIT ! They... they're going toooooooOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!"

BOOM ! My pecs exploded in size. My hand, which was rubbing his head, clutched his hair cause the intense pleasure.

I felt his tongue pass between my new pecs and attacking my six-pack.

And again, Jolias licked, sucked, kissed each brick.

"OH GOSH !" moaned loudly Jolias. "So hard, so strong, so AMAZING !".

Oh fuck ! Feel his tongue running on boulders were my abs, it's was so... INCREDIBLY GOOD !

"And fuuuuuuuuuckkk, this of your sweat and my cum tastes... SO GOOD !"

Ah yes, that's right, I had forgotten that he had sprayed my midsection. I wonder what it tastes like, the flavour "cum/sweat".

Suddenly, I felt my six-pack to flex, again and again and again. AAAAAAAAH ! It...it... was... painful !

"Jo...Jolias... I... I think they will... they will exploooaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

Fucking fuck I felt my entire six-pack exploded, each brick becoming bigger and more ripped.

"OH FUCKING FUCK !" yelled Jolias. "Dude, you have the most FUCKING sexy six-pack I have seen".

Suddenly, I bent my head because I could feel my back was growing. Like the first time, I could feel my back moving,

"NNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

spreading its wings even further. Jolias passed his hand behind me to caress my growing back.

"OH MAN ! OH SHIT ! IT...IT'S SO FUCKING HARD !" he said, almost in crying.

Shit ! I now had this V shape, typical for bodybuilders !

"GNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!"; my legs bent automatically, as previously, I could feel my quads swelling, growing. Fuck ! I had twigs for legs but now it became more like tree trunks, filled with nerve fibres. And I could feel Jolias's hand which frantically massaged the valleys of quads.

"So big ! So ripped !" he moaned.

but the best was yet to come...

"!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!"

Impossible to not yell: my dick was pulsating, becoming harder and harder.

"OH FUCKING CRAP !" yelled Jolias.

"GGGGNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!"; I felt his hand grabbing it. Then he froze, I could hear only his breath, but clearly, he was overexcited !

"I...I want it... inside me !" he said.

I smiled, crap, did I hear right ? Jolias wanted it ?

"You want it ? ... It's all yours my love !"

I excepted that he was going to suck it but... Jolias stood up, he took it and sat down on.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!" I yelled. He hadn't penetrated me but the feeling... OH gosh ! It was like a super orgasm. Then he looked me, he smiled, I looked him, I smiled, he smiled, I smiled, he smiled... and he let himself down gently.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!"; the feeling was so intense that I grabbed and tore the sheet. Jolias yelled too but the power of my scream was taking over. I could feel my cock sinking deeper and deeper in his ass. OH FUCKING FUCK ! I didn't noticed but I was crying, crying of joy. It was so... INTENSE, so HOT, I couldn't help myself to moan loudly. And Jolias either: he was looking the ceiling, with a big smile and above all, tears flowded down on his cheers.

After what it seems an eternity, I felt his ass touch my balls: he had pushed my python into him, entirely.

"Oh fuck, oh crap, oh shit !". he was unable to do anything other than moan (and I understand him perfectly !). Then he stood up to withdraw but before I got out, I grabbed him and pushed him down.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!" he yelled.

"HA...HA...HA...A...Ama....Amazing !!! No....un...undescri....undescriptable, humongous, incredible !!!"

THen he started to go up and down.

"OOOOOOH FUUUUUCK OOOOOH SHIT OOOOOOOH AAAAAAAAAAHH !!!!"

ON my side, I was panting, louder and louder. Fucking shit ! It was so GOOD !!! It was the kind of position we wouldn't tried before but now, I had the dick of a porn actor.

Jolias was increasing the pace, my dick oozing of precum and lubricating his anus, easing the movement. Soon he was going so fast that he didn't even have time to moan. He only made glutinous noises of pleasure, but clearly, he was in the 7th heaven, even in the 8th and I must say that the show in front of me was enough to send me there. Jolias was beautiful in normal times but here, fuuuuuuuck, like me he was dripping of sweat but his very tanned skin made the whole thing incredibly sexy ! He was at the "Fit" level, but the brilliance of his body showed the beginning of his muscular, I could distinguish his pecs, his abs, his arms. Oh my gosh, I had never seen anything so beautiful. All this made me even more turned on. The climax was very near. And for Jolias also, he was clenching his teeth and I could see from his eyes that he was forcing.

"Ma...Max....I... I can't... can't hold.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me too, I couldn't hold back either.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jolias shooted long rope of cum, some of which landed on my face. I swallowed some of them. Mmmmmmh fuuuuuuuck, his cum had a such good taste ! If Jolias was shooting on me with a small gauge, personally I was shooting with big gauge, we were more on the shotgun. I shooted big load after big load in his ass, I saw him with revulsated eyes, a large smile and he was crying. No doubt: he was absolutely enjoying. After I don't know how many charges, but at some point I could feel my cum squirting out of his ass. Craaaaap, I should filled him. And finally, after two good minutes of pure pleasure, the flow decreased and then stopped. Jolias was here, panting, sweating, my dick still inside him, when finally he found enough breath to speak to me.

"OH-MY-FUCKING-GOD !!! Maaaaaan, it was... it was the best sex I have had of my whole life. HOLY SHIT ! It was so amazing !"

"Yeah, I agree but..." I said, in smiling.

"But ?" asked Jolias.

"It's not finished !" I replied.

"Whaaaaat ? Not finished ? But... you literally shot several liters into me !!" replied Jolias, stunned.

"And... I can shoot others liters inside you" I said.

"What the hell ?!!" replied Jolias, more stunned.

"Give me few minutes, I'm more muscular but not superhuman hahaha... Well, not still superhuman hehehe ! And sit tight, I have an idea you might like"

"I can't wait to see it" replied Jolias, with a smile and eyes which that meant everything: "Fuck me again !"

I posed a hand on the bed. CRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP ! It was so soaked, not to mention the smell of our body fluids. I found myself stucked to Jolias, who, I remind it, had my dick still in his ass.

"Ready for the second round ?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yeah !" he said.

I placed my hand behind his head, rubbing his hair (which were also soaked and sticky) and kissed him. This is what made our relationship so special: love. And honestly, being the dominant one wasn't unpleasant ! Even if wasn't a relation of submission: Jolias was my boyfriend, the one with who I want to live my life.

We are kissing us when I placed gently my hands under his ass then I got out of the bed. Jolias broke the kiss and asked me: "Haha what do you prepare ?"

"You will see" I said. "Wrap your legs around my waist and hang on to what you can". Jolias hanged his legs and catches my shoulders. I stood up, always with Jolias.

"MMMppppppppppppfffffff" he moaned.

Slowy, I was approaching of a walk. I pressed Jolias slowy against the wall. Then after few more kisses, I looked him, smiled then... I gave a blow of pelvis towards the high front.

"OOOOOOOHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK" yelled Jolias. I felt his hands squeeze my shoulders. I gave another blow. "OH SHIT !!!" moaned Jolias.
And again "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH".
And again: "YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS !!!!!"

"So, do you like it my love ?" I asked, in smiling.

"Oh crap ha...ha...ha ! Oh shit.. ha... ha... How...ha..ha... how did you find this ? It's... ha... ha... so... ha...ha FUCKING GOOD !" he asked, in moaning.

"Honestly... I don't know... but you seems to like it !" I replied.

"I like it ? Man fuck ! It was so FUCKING GOOD ! It's much more than just I like it !"

"So, let's continue !" and I gave a blow.

"OOOOOOOHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK !!!!" yelled Jolias. I did at the same pace for few minutes before to start to accelerate. Jolias said all insults that he knew.

"OH CRAP ! OH SHIT ! OH FUCK ! OH FUCKIN' HELL ! OH HIS MOTHER THE WHORE ! OH GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING WHORE'S SHIT !!"

Like in the bed, I accelerated at an incredible pace, so much so that he didn't have time to say a single word, he was still making glutinous noises, full of pure pleasure, and I could feel by his grip that it was FUCKING intense !

From my side, I could feel the climax was near. I clenched my teeth and increased the pace. Jolias was shaking of pleasure. I never thought I would be able to give him so much pleasure, it was so jubilant ! His dick, extremly hard and which was rubbing against my abs, was very near to explode. Oh shit, the pressure was absolutely unbearable ! I could give three blow more and suddenly...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!". The feelings was so intense that I flexed my whle body. I was pouring more than a cum bucket inside Jolias. His dick shooted too ropes of cum, that made to splash against my amazing six-pack. Finally, after several minutes, my flux stopped.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCKING GOD ! OH SHIT ! WHAT WAS THAT ? WHAT FUCKING WAS THAT ? MAN... IT WAS SO... INCREDIBLE !" yelled Jolias, exhausted by what he had just lived.

We panted for several minutes then I looked Jolias, wiped the sweat of his forehead and said: "Ready for the third round ?"

"OH FUCKING CRAP ! MAN, YOU ARE A BEAST !" he yelled.

"Oh fuck yeah, a FUCKING beast !" I said in flexing my 18" guns.

"OH CRAP !" shooted Jolias.

Honestly, I don't know how many times we fucked but... a lot, very much. I tried a lot of positions: doggy style, on hands and knees, in his ass, blowjob... And I shooted, each time. Fuck ! I don't know how much I shooted in Jolias but fuuuuuuuuck, it was HUGE !!! After a while he was exhausted, totally drained. I fucked him again then I guess we fell asleep.

I woke up, several hours later. I had a hand behind my head and the other was surrounded Jolias, who was sleeping, his head on my pec. Btw, he was still holding my dick. Gosh he was so beautiful ! I gave him a kiss on his head and tried to untie me of his grip. He moaned a bit but seemed still slept. Oh fucking gosh ! This room smelled like sex (but I loved this smell, especially if it came from Jolias and myself). I got up and looked the wall where I fucked Jolias. Gosh, I could see that he had scratched some places a bit. Then my eyes landed on the wardrobe or more precisely, on the mirror of wardrobe. Since yesterday, I have not yet looked at my body in a mirror and I was VERY curious of the result.....

HO-LY FUCKING SHIT ! It was me ? It was really me ? I mean I wasn't the most muscular bodybuilder of the world but GOSH, I was muscular, fucking ripped muscles ! Traps which gave me a small bull neck, rounded shoulders, big 18" biceps well defined, with a big veins running on them, huge pecs with nipples which pointed down, a fucking ripped six-pack goooooosh, I always dream to have abs and the fact to have now it was so... strange, legs which were little tree trunks, with net tapering of veins, like leaf veins. I had already had a glimpse yesterday but to see my reflection, it was at the same time incredible, exicting and so weird, it was like if my head had been cut off and placed on another body. But... no, it was really me ! Fuck, this amazing body was... MINE ! Hahahaha ! I started a flexing session in front of mirror (and I was beginning to become hard, very hard !). Suddenly, I heard a long moan behind me. Jolias was waking up.

"MMMMmmmmmhhhh..." he slowy moaned in opening his eyes. Then he saw me.

"Hoooolllyyyy craaaaaaaaaaaap" he said slowy. "So it wasn't a dream. That's fucking good news."

"Hello my love ? Well slept ?" I asked.

"Hahaha, when you sleep in the arms of the future Mr Olympia, what could go wrong ?"

I didn't see it but apparently, the light of the sun illuminated me and brought out all the contours of my amazing muscles.

"Oh fucking gosh" moaned Jolias. "You're too hot ! I could cum only by watching you !"

Honestly, I wasn't against a new day of worship, sex and cum.

*snif snif* sniffed Jolias.

"OH FUCKING CRAP HAHAHA ! Yeah, I think this room will stink for years. But if I had to do it again, it would be without hesitation. It was simply my BEST night of my life !" said Jolias.

"Hahaha I agree, it was so amazing, so magical !"

Then the time seemed to be stopped. Gosh Jolias was so beautiful.

"Well, what do you want to do today ? My bodybuilder love" asked Jolias.

"Mmmmh, It will seem strange to you but..."; at this moment I closed/opened my fists. "... I would really want to test this new body at the gym"

Jolias smiled and said "... honestly, he doesn't surprise me. But if we want to go out, I think to take a shower would be a good idea no ?"

"Haha you right !". As I said that, I could still feel the sticking mix of our cum and sweat. So yes, we really need a shower.

"And... I wouldn't mind an upgrade !"

"But... are you sure ?"

"Hahaha Max, of course I'm sure and then... imagine me with biceps, shoulders, pecs, abs..."

OH FUCK! This vision turned me on instantly. Yeah, we really need a shower !

I approached to Jolias and kissed him. Like yesterday, I took him and we went to bathroom. Just before to enter in the shower, I took my phone, opened the app.

"Do we go to level gymnast or bodybuilder ?"

"Gymnast, make the fun last ! And I might become a bit heavier ahaha ! Will you be able to carry me ?". I kissed him and... applied changes and turned on the shower while the ring did its job.

"MMPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFF !!!!!!" he moaned. "Ooooooooohhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk !!!"

Like yesterday, I pressed him against the wall. He raised his head and I could see his neck, tensed, veins were pulstating. "OH FUCK !" he moaned. And I could see: I could see his neck becoming wider. "OH SHIT ! Aaaaaah ooooooooh !". Gosh, I loved his moans, so hot, so sexy. I kissed his growing neck.

"Gnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhh my... my traps !"; I posed one hand on his traps, I could feel them slighty emerged; "OoooOOoOOOOH craaaaaaap !". Gosh, his voice semmed already a bit deeper, more manly.
"GGGGNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH my... my shoulders". I took soap and started to spread it over his shoulders. I could feel muscles were growing under the skin. Gosh, this feeling was so fucking good ! Feeling this shoulders becoming a fucking ball of muscle, it was so hot !

Suddenly he raised his arm and flexed it. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!"; Gosh, he was already so beautiful but here, I could see it growing, gaining inches and fuuuuuuuck, his veins were pulsating, I could see the bloold being pumped for to feed his amazing growth. I couldn't help to lick and rub this mound of muscle. And suddenly Jolias yelled: "AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!" BOOM ! Oh fuck ! While I was spreading the soap, his biceps exploded  in size, becoming a fucking rock hard tennis ball of pure muscle, like a gymnast.

"OH FUCK ! OH SHIT AAAAAAAAAAH ! My... my forearms !"; his arms was shaking, I looked and I saw his hand was tensed and for good reason: his forearms was flexed, I could see the veins pulsating and slowy, his forearms was growing, more and more and more.

And Jolias had right: I could feel that he was getting heavier and it was also boiling hot, and he certainly had to sweat like me but it mixed with water. On my side, this amazing show turned me on so hard. Perfect: it was time for the next phase.

I looked him, he was panting quickly and he wondered what I was doing. I took my cock, placed it in the right place. I saw Jolias's eyes widening and his panting will accelerate as soon as he understands. I gently removed the hand that was holding him and gravity did its work.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!"

His eyes were revulsated, he was starting to drool.

"Oh fuck ! Oh shit ! It's so... fucking good, Max you are so... ?!!! ooooOOOOOOHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH it's...it's starting again !" he said in closing his eyes and clenched his teeth "p...pe...pecs". And yeah, I could see his pecs were totally flexing. Goooooosh these striations, on this tanned skin, it was such a beautiful sight !! I couldn't help it and started again to lick him, to rub him. When my tongue reached his nipples, like a baby I started to suckle. "OOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP !!!"; I felt Jolias's hand grabbing my hair and frantically squeeze them. Gooooosh his pecs were swelling like balloon, his nipples were pushed lower. Suddenly, he moaned and squeezed more than usual. I guessed the next... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!" BOOM his pecs exploded, adding few pounds of muscle.

I was ready for to attack his abs but he placed his arms against the wall. "NNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"; slowy his arms slipped further away: his lats were growing. I could see his chest gradually take on the V shape, not too defined as me but shirtless, it was definitively obvious. "Oh crap ! OH shit ha...ha...ha !"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!" moaned loudly Jolias. This time, no doubt: it was the turn of his abs. I could see his midsection flexing to maxium, revealing six distinct blocks. Obviously, I couldn't resist to rub this amazing midsection. Gooooooosh it felt so warm, even under the shower. But it wasn't all; "GGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!". I could and felt see the gaps become deeper and deeper, and its bumps slowly become hills. I could see the water flowded on between his pecs and go through the central crevice of his new abs. Oh fucking crap, it was SO GOOD, so HOT ! I was over turned on ! I could feel my dick was releasing a large amount of precum and I could cum instantly if I didn't hold back.

Gosh, Jolias had a faint six-pack but now, he had a washboard abs, visible even he wasn't flexing. And I could see his abs moving in and out as he was panting. Oh my gosh, he was already beautiful before, but fuuuuuuuuuuck, Jolias with muscle, it was FUCKING HOT !

And... it wasn't over. Jolias started to moan again and his legs stiffened. "GGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!". I placed my hand on his quads: no doubt, it was growing. I could feel hills of his quads moving, like a wave on the ocean. And of courses, it was growing. "OOOOH FUUUUCK ! OH SHIT ! OH FUCING CRAAAAAAP !!!!" Two balls of pure muscle emerged slowy behind his calves.

And finally the growth came to an end, at least almost. Jolias changed from Fit status to gymnast level. Well, it wasn't really finished...

"Jolias was panting, Trying to recover from this incredible moment. "Oh fuck ! Oh fucking shit ! I didn't think it would be so INTENSE ! Man! And this is "just" the gymnast level ? Oh my FUCKING GOSH !... Super excited for the next level.

And me ! He wasn't so big than me but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I would have constantly cum if he was like that when I met him. And fuck, it would have been very embarrassing "Hello I'm Max and I was flooding my underwear/pant because you ARE THE MOST FUCKING SEXIEST I HAVE SEEN !!!".

I passed my hand in his hair, watched him in eyes, smiled, tears were flowing on my cheeks. "Oh my gosh, you are so perfect ! I love you so much !" I said.

"I love you too Max !" replied Jolias.

And we have resumed our kissing session. When suddenly, Jolias opened wide his eyes, broke the kiss and panted: "OH FUCK !!! IT... IT WASN'T FINISHED !!!"

Ha ! I knew it ! There was a region that had not yet grew... Perfect! Absolutely perfect!

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!". I caught his dick and no doubt, I could feel it growing, swelling, the veins were pulsating, pumping and sending a lot of blood, fuuuuuuuck he was so hard. But... it wasn't the only one place that was growing: I felt my dick, still inside Jolias's ass, tighten up because his ass was growing too. Holy fuck ! I was almost crying. Jolias, him, was already crying, laughing with euphoria and repeating "Oh fuck ! Oh shit ! Oh fucking shit !". Then I rubbed his cheeks. He came out of his trance of pleasure, looked me and we resume our kissing session. Then I began to fuck him. He pushed a loud muffled groan, of surprise but above all of pleasure, but we continued to kiss. I began also to work on his "member", with my hand, he growled louder, faster. From his side, his hands were exploring my muscular body. Fucking gosh, I never thought I'd fuck him like this, gosh, I would never have thought this situation possible but... it was ! And... IT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD ! I was starting to pick up the pace. Jolias's moans became very fast. "OH MY FUCKING GOSH MAN! I don't know how you discovered this position but... IT'S FUCKING AMAZINGLY GOOD !!!". His hands were exploring myself at an incredible speed. The climax was very near for us, I could feel it. My dick wanted to shoot but I held back. No ! A few more strokes ! But I couldn't do 5 more as I felt the volcano erupting...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

We both raised our heads and shouted at the top of our voices; Goooooooosh ! It echoed throughout the bathroom. My dick shooted huge loads in his ass. The sensation was so intense that Jolias hit the wall with his fist, and he broke a tile. From his side, Jolias was repainting my whole chest in white, it was squirting on my pecs, it covered my abs. And we came (and yell), we came (and yell), we came (and yell)... Honestly I don't know how much time has passed but one thing was sure: we had no voice and we were emptied. It was intense, very intense, very FUCKING INTENSE !!

"Oh fuck ! Oh fucking shit ! ha... ha... ha... ha... man... it was the best shower of my life... ha... ha..." said Jolias, exhausted and panting.

"ha... ha... ha... Yeah I agree but... we'll need another one, a real shower this time" I laughed, in looking my chest covered of cum.

I retired from Jolias. GOOOOOSH ! A net of cum was drooling on the ground. had filled him. Fortunately he can't get pregnant because I had to send the dose to make more than 10 babies.

Finally recovered from our "shower", we took... another shower, but a real one this time. The temptation to fuck was strong but we would never get out of this shower otherwise. However, kissing is allowed.

Then it was time to dress us and little detail I forgot: did I always fit into my clothes ? A bit worried, I tried to put my old clothes and CRAAAAAAAP ! Yes I was getting into it but before it was a size too large and now... it looked like a compression shirt ! Pecs, abs, arms, shoulders back, everything was tight. I noticed I was a bit taller so that a small part of my abs wasn't covered.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH !" yelled Jolias "You look SO AMAZING !"

"Thanks, you look good too !" and it was true, well, it wasn't so big and ripped like me but definitively, we could guess a muscular body under these clothes. Pecs were pushing against the fabric, shoulders were rounded, small traps. All the signs of someone muscular.

"So is it the gym you want to go to ?" asked Jolias.

"Yeah, it's time to show what an alpha male is, right ?"

"Ooooooh yeeaaaaaaahhh !" replied Jolias, in smiling.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

Extremely intense as always! Really had a lot of fun reading it!

Thank you so much, you're writing out this original idea in a really fun way.

I am now hyped for what's to come~

• Like 1