Jolias and Max: The cock ring (Part 4 AND 5 posted - May 12th 2022!)

Azerreza

This story uses a character from @MadMutter, Jolias (at his request, so yes I have his agreement), this is what he looks like if you have never seen him (in this story, his body was not so muscular at the beginning):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzT340qWoAgJVhF.jpg
https://www.deviantart.com/madmutter/art/Jolias-Ready-for-Raccoon-City-784139560

And the other character, his boyfriend, is Max (brown hair, glasses).

I planned to post the full story in one time but it would takes too much time. This story should have 7 or 8 chapters so no, it's not finished.

I hope it will meet your expectations. As usual, feedbacks are welcome !

Enjoy !

Jolias and Max: The cock ring

Level 1: From zero to fit

Max was in the Jolias's bedroom, lying on his boyfriend, their lips were stuck and their tongues were dancing, when suddenly...

I was lying in the Jolias's bed, with Jolias, well, rather ON Jolias, we were in the middle of a kissing session. Gooooosh I loved these kissing sessions, to taste each other's saliva, feeling our tongues dance. Then suddenly...

*DING DONG*

I stopped to kiss Jolias and looked towards the door. Hu ? Who is it ?

"Oh crap !" replied Jolias. "I really hope that this my package ! I've been waiting for it for weeks !

Jolias got up, quickly put back his tshirt. Craaaaaaaap he was so beautiful, this amazing body, slighty muscular, this tanned skin. I fell in love every time I looked at him !

Jolias went to the front door to see who it was.

"... FUCK YES ! IT'S HIM !!" he yelled.

Excited, he quickly opened the door !

"Hello ! A package for M. Jo..."

"Yes, it is for me !" asked quickly Jolias. Fuuuuck he was really excited ! I was wondering what he could expect promptly. It looked like a kid receiving his Christmas present.

"Please sign here." asked the delivery boy.

He hurriedly took the pen and signed.

"Thank you very much. Have a good day !" said the delivery boy.

"You too !" asked Jolias then he closed the door.

"Oh YES ! I got it ! I got it ! I got it !" repeated Jolias, clearly very happy.

To be so happy, it must have been very important !

"Dude, what's happening to you ? What is this package that makes you so excited ?"

"Haha ! A little gift for both of us !" replied Jolias, in laughing.

"A... gift ?"

Jolias tore the package, not even taking care to open it properly as he was so impatient. And finally, he showed the gift.

"TAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!" he yelled, by showing two rings.

Huh ? Two rings, it is also excited just for that ? ....... OH FUCK ! Don't tell me he's going to propose to me ?

"Eeeeehhhh.....rings ? You were so excited just for two rings ?" I wondered. "Jolias, are you... going to propose to me?"

"Gnuh ? .... Ah no haha ! No no no hahahaha ! Nothing to do with a wedding, well that will come too of course but this is for something else ! It's not a ring that you have to wear on your finger" replied Jolias.

"Huh ? To the ear then ?"

"Nope !"

"To the nose !"

"Nope !"

".... FUck Jolias, Are you going to tell me what the fuck this is for?" I said, with a touch of annoyance but also intrigue.

Jolias had a little smile. He pulled his shorts down and his underwear and passed his dick in the ring.

"WHAT THE HELL ? Is it for... ?"

Wait, was that for what I think it was?

"Hahaha it's a cock ring !"

A cock ring ? He was as excited about a fucking sex toy ?

"Go ahead and put it on, I'll give you a demo."

It was a ring, made of a slightly elastic material to fit the size of the dick. I put it on and placed it at the base of my cock. Gooosh it squeezes, as if someone was grabbing my dick.

"Well... an now ?" I asked.

Jolias was playing with his phone.

"The nice thing about these is that they are..... connected !"

He had barely finished his sentence when I suddenly felt intense vibrations at the base of my cock. It was as if I was masturbating myself but much stronger and more intense

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH Fuck !!!! Fucking fuck !!! Crap ! HOLY CRAP ! What is this thing? OOOOoooOOOOOOOOOoooOHHHHHHHHH aaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAAaaaAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!"

"It's intense, right ?"

In a few seconds I was already panting as if I had fucked for one hour. It sent me a wave of pleasure on wave of pleasure.

"Crap Jolias ! I think I will... I will....I...aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!"

My cock started to spit its white liquid, a dozen charges that splashed on the ground. Fuck, I had rarely come like this, not so fast !!!

"Ha.... ha..... ha....... ha..... ha...... ha"

It only lasted a very short time and yet it was as if I had had an intense session of over an hour.

"So, did you like it ," asked Jolias, in smiling.

"Oh crap.... oh fucking crap..... it was... it was... intense !"

"Hahaha ! Yes, the first time surprised me too ! And as you saw we can control it via an app ! I actually thought we could have fun with this".

I could feel a shiver of lust in his last sentence.

"Have you ever been turned on in the middle of the day and felt like having a little session ? But not being able to satisfy you because it would be too visible ? Well, with this we can !! Well on the other hand, you'll have to try to refrain from screaming and hide your wet patch hahahahaha !! And to "spice up" the game, because you know I love to eat VERY spicy food, as they are connected, why wouldn't each one control the other's ring. Wouldn't that be fun hehehehe ?"

I must admit that the idea was very fun but on the other hand it would be much less nice if everyone understood that you were in the middle of orgasm. But I must say that what I loved about, was this sexual tension that we maintained it made our sexual relations very much more intense and enjoyable. And if there was one thing he was good at, it was coming up with ideas to push lust even further. And this was his latest find.

"Yep, we can try this !" I said.

"Perfect !" he replied, not hiding his joy.

Jolias drop down his short and released his "monster". Craaaaaaaap ! I think I'll never get used to this amazing view. Long, thick, venous, his member was in the image of his body: perfectly perfect ! He put the ring around his cock.

"Max, give me your phone."

I gave him, he fiddled few seconds then: "....... here it is, it's installed ! Just open the app, select the ring and enter the password. Well, I wouldn't want anyone else playing with my dick hahahaha !"

"What's the password ?"

"makemecum123"

"......."

"Well... we check that it works ?" said Jolias, in smiling.

I opened the app, I selected the ring and I entered the password.

As soon as I did, a small light lit up on the ring.

"Oh crap ! aaaaaaaaaaaahhh... fuck....ggnnnnnnaaaaaaaahhhh....it's...ooooooooooohh...so...aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh... gooooooood....aaaaAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAHHH oooOooooOOOOooOOOOOHHHHH !!!!!!"

Jolias was moaning about 15 seconds then..

"Oh CRAP !...I'm....aaaaaaaah....cumminNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

Like me, his dick spat out its white juice. A dozen charges splashed on the ground.

"ha......ha.....ha....ha.....ha....craaaaaaap....ha...ha...ha... it's even better than I imagined and damn, it's not going to be easy to hold back !"

Jolias pulled up his short and watched the clock.

"Well, I thin it's time to go to college... And (boy)friendly advice Max, take several underwear and pants in your bag, you're probably going to cream on some hahahaha !"

"Hehe but look out Jolias... because I can return the favour hehehehe !"

"Ah but I hope so !"

The school was only about ten minutes on foot, on the way, I couldn't focus on other thing than this embracing sensation at the base of my cock. It wasn't unpleasant, I just wasn't used to it.

Arf, the first course was philosophy. I dislike this course, the teacher was so boring. Jolias and I were still sitting next to each other, by the way, that was how I met him, I remember staring at him for several seconds and then when he noticed me, I couldn't look at him all the way, but my heart was racing, it was only the next time we started talking, he never told me but I'm sure he didn't sit there by chance. But today we decided to step aside, so that we could admire the other in action without appearing too suspicious. If we were seen moaning, next to each other, I think our notoriety would take a big hit.

Craaaaaaaap, as planned, this course is sooooo boring...  Discreetly, I took my phone and send a message to Jolias.

*Man, this course is so boring ! Can't wait for the end !*

Few seconds later, he replied.

*Boring ? Even with... this ?*

As soon as I finished reading the sentence, my eyes were widening: I felt an intense vibration at the base of my dick

FUck ! Fucking fuck Jolias ! Not now dude !

And I received another message:

*Hahahahaha you should see your face dude ! And I know what you are thinking: not now, right ? But this is war my dear Max hehe ! So...enjoy ! :)"

Crap, fucking crap !!! If I was at home, I would have enjoyed it but not here, no way that I cum in course ! I closed my mouth and clenched my teeth.

Oh fucking crap ! It was so good ! How do you want to resist to this ?

I try to seem normal but inside, I was clenching my teeth to the max, I squeeze my fist and I'm sure you could see veins on my forehead.

Fuck Max ! Don't come, don't moan, Don't come, don't moan, don't come, don't moan... and of course it was already over for the last one.

"......NNggnhh............." ... and obviously during a moment of silence.

"Are you alright Max ?" asked the teacher.

CRAP he noticed ! I tried as best I could to answer...

"...nnngh....yeah....yeah...just...a...slight indigestion....It's...it's..okay..."

He looked at me in disbelief... and continued

Oh gosh thanks !

I was looking towards Jolias: he was completely amused by the situation, unable to hide a slight laugh.

Crap Jolias, my vegeance will be a dish best served cold, or rather a cum best served hot !

My face started to turn red, I couldn't take it anymore, I need to cum.

I spread my legs so that my trousers don't stick to my underwear. I could resist for a few more seconds and then the floodgates opened. My cock was spraying my underwear of his white liquid. I tried to stay stoic and produce no sound. but I could be seen to have a slight spasm with each load. And if you find that easy, I invite you to try, no sound, no reaction: it's FUCKING hard.

I don't know how many loads I shot, but my underwear was warm, soaked and above all sticky. Fortunately, I put tightening boxer, which helps to keep it out of the way. But fucking crap, I couldn't spend the rest of the day like this, especially since I feel like I shot more than usual, so... go toilets ! But for to not be suspicious, I asked the teacher.

"Hem, sorry Mister, but I need to go 2 minutes at toilets."

"You are a big boy now Max, no need to ask me but thanks, just don't disturb others"

Ouf! This was one of the advantages of the college, be able to slip away whenever you want. if I had been in high school, it would have been a disaster. I went out quickly of the room, in trying to not show that I had flooded my underwear.

Once in the toilet, I checked that there was no one, I would lock myself in a cabin and took off my trouser.

...... HO-LY CRAP !!! I was right, I was swimming in cum. My underwear was almost entirely soaked ! SHit, I had rarely shot so much !! Craaaaaaaaaaaappppppp !!!! It was warm, thick and sticky, creamy. It seemed... delicious ! if I wasn't at school, I would have tasted it but really not a good idea.

Well, I had taken an airtight bag and especially deodorant, A LOT OF DEODORANT. If I could hide my trophies easily, there was one thing that was less easy to hide: the smell. If I'd just put it in my bag I'd be toast in two seconds.

I put on clean underwear and returned in course.

When I entered in the room and Jolias saw me, I could see his smile grow. Oh man, wait, it will be your turn soon hehehe !

No sooner had I returned to my seat than I received a message from Jolias:

*So, how the battle went ?*

And I replied:

*I was able to hold off the attacker for 5 minutes but they gained ground and broke through my defence. The courtyard of the castle was invaded !*

The wording was weird but I don't want anyone to pick up my phone and see "Oh I have the best orgasm of my life in middle of course, I flowded my underwear !"

And Jolias replied:

*Hahahaha needed the biggest walls !*

Yeah well I would have liked to see him there...

Finally, the course ended, the next was history course. Jolias disliked this course. So we were going to make it more interesting ! But I would strike when he least expected it.

the class started and the teacher began a long monologue (and yeah, it was boring). But personally, I was concentrated on Jolias, which, as it went along, almost fell asleep and at some point, he ends up closing his eyes...

YES ! it was time to strike ! I'll give you the best alarm clock ever, my dear Jolias !

I opened the app, I selected the ring and entered the password... mmmh.. what was it again ? .. Ah yes, "makemecum123" and don't worry Jolias, you will cum hehehe ! Just before to apply, I looked Jolias, he was almost slept. Haha dude, you're going to have one of those wake-up calls, the best of your life ! I confirmed.

Almost instantly, he opened his eyes at once. He tried to hide it but I could see clearly he was panting. Then he looked me. I gave him a discreet wave of the hand then I sent him a message.

*In war as in war my love !*

I saw him slighty laugh but quickly interrupted, he was clearly tense, as strong as I was. So, it's not easy Jolias, right ? I could see by his head and his fists, completely closed and clenched, that he was fighting hard.

Then, like me, he couldn't help but let out a slight.

"NNNGHnnnnn.........."

"hem Jolias... are you okay ?" asked the teacher. Jolias was lucky that his very tanned skin didn't show quickly that he was blushing but I knew it, he was embarassed.

"nnnngggnn.....Yeah.......yeah...just......just a little indigestion..."

Oh the copier hahahaha !

I tried to show if he had already came or not. And suddenly, I had had my answer. I saw his eyes opened even wider, his fists clench harder and he had like spasms. That's it, the fire hose had just been turned on and then several dozen seconds later he relaxed. Well, no doubt, his underwear should be totally soaked. I didn't see wet patch on his short, he had managed it well but knowing him, he had to put on several layers of underwear.

".....sorry Mister but... I have to go to toilets, just 2 minutes"

Hahaha crap, he's going to steal all my excuses or ... ?

After few minutes, I sent him a message for know the situation. And he replied me:

*Maaaan, I put two walls for to have better defenses and... the first layer is COMPLETELY destroyed ! Fucking craaaaaaap ! And the second one took a lot too ! It's so insane !*

Hahaha well, this first battle was full of surprises and intense ! In any cases, it was fucking hard to control not to say impossible but that's what was good !!

Jolias come back few minutes later, with a bag which must smell the deodorant hahaha !

Finally the courses ended and I joined Jolias outside.

"So, how was your battle ?" he asked me, in smiling.

"Fuck man, it was insane and insanely hard to be retained !"

"Hahaha yeah, I agree, but little advice: put several underwear, it will help to absorb. Especially since, I don't know about you but I shot twice as much as usual"

"Yeah, I had the same thing, impossible to stop, it shooted again and again and again. My underwear was totally soaked" I replied

"Hahaha we will not have to forget to make turn the washing machine this evening if not one will be very quickly short of underwear !" said Jolias.

"I have to admit that we're going to use dozens of them a day ! By the way, I have to go to the city, I wanted to buy some new clothes, are you coming with me or are you going home ?"

"Of course I'm coming with you !"

"Well ! ... AH ! Here is the bus !"

As usual we put ourselves in the background, it was more discreet and I do not know but ... I expected another "attack". Indeed, Jolias was playing with his telehpne and I was expecting to feel my ring vibrate at any moment, especially since he liked to do it in uncomfortable situations. And getting a gift in the middle of a bus ride was not a comfortable situation.

Suddenly, I saw him raise an eyebrow, as if surprised... I wonder what made him .. !! aaaaaAAaaaaAAAAAAaaaAAAAAaaaAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!!! SHIT !!! FUCKING SHIT !!! I fucking knew it, he couldn't help it !!! Fuck Jolias, we are in a bus and you'll make me flood my underwear now ? Seriously ? OOoOOOoOOOOoOOOooooOOOOHHHHH !!!! Fuck, fucking fuck !!! It was good, it was... so fucking good !

Like in class, I was trying to hide it but you could clearly see that I was tense and trembling slightly. Fuck ! AAAAaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!

But something new has happened: you know that feeling you get just before an orgasm ? Usually you feel it "where it belongs" right ? Well, here I had the impression that it was... spreading. It was not just my pelvis area, NNNnnnnngnnnngnnnhhhhhh !!!! I also started to feel it in my legs, my chest and little by little it spread to my whole body. OoOOOOooooooOoOOOOoooooOOOOOHHHHHH GOOOOOSH !!! it was like... I had a total masturbation of my whole body. And I was hot, more and more. And I looked at my arms and I could see that I was more vascular. And I could feel my heart beating super fast

Fucking fuck.... FUCKING FUCK ! What was going on ? What the fuck was going on ? It wasn't normal, it wasn't normal at all !! I was trying so hard to resist, some tears even flowed but..

Don't cum Max, you're in a bus, your body seems to have an erection and it all makes no sense but don't cum ! ... Damn it was hard ! It was FUCKING HARD ! Even harder than in class...

Jolias nudged me and showed me his phone. On it was written: "So, this battle ?"

As I suspected it was him but... I don't think he noticed that there was anything different here. Maybe I was having an allergic reaction... In any case I really had the feeling that my body was congested. And it seemed to increase. Then a wave of pleasure went through me and I knew the fight was lost. My "cannon" was about to fire ! And few seconds later, I fired...

I shooted, big load after big load, covering my underwear of cum and trying to swallow my moans and... shit, FUCKING SHIT ! I could see a wet patch on my pants. Not huge but it meant that my underwear was not enough. And clearly, he was flowded, I could feel it sticking to my skin.

Then the "congestion" disappear in same time than I stopped to cumming. Honestly, I was a bit panicked. I was not surprised for the masturbate session but for the other thing, it wasn't clearly normal. I almost felt like my whole body was... swelling... But it's ridiculous, muscle growths as in the cartoon didn't exist. However, I really the feeling to be... pumped. And Jolias did not seem to have noticed.

Well, it's our stop. we got off the bus and I tried not to show too much of my wet patch, well, here it was not just a wet patch, it had widened.

"Fuck dude ! Thanks for the surprise attack, now my underwear sticks to my skin !" I said, sarcastically.

"Hahahaha !! It was boring so it was necessary to spice up this journey a bit, no ?"

"Yeah super... but now I have a underwear soaked of cum and I have to go in a shopping center full of people, thank you very much..."

"Hahahahaha !! Don't worry, I have my stock of underwear and pants, we are going to need it I think. And little advice: put two or even three underwear. We don't know what can happen.." he said me in smiling. Crap, I bet he was going to do it again in the mall...

I took his underwears and pant, found a quiet place and I changed my clothes..... FUCKING CRAP ! No wonder I had a wet patch; my underwear was completely FLOWED ! CRAAAAAAAAAP !! Well, if I put this in my bag it will stink... I was getting rid of my old clothes and dressed me again. Yes, it was really the right time to buy new ones ! We entered in the mall.

• Like 10

Level 2: From fit to gymnast

In the clothing shop, I found a nice shirt and a pant. Being skinny, I like to wear tight clothes. Well, it's time to try them. Jolias was quiet, weirdly quiet, I'm sure that he is planning a dirty trick but he seemed not to have noticed changes. And to be honest, it was also an opportunity for me to look in more detail because clearly, it wasn't normal.

"Ok, can you wait for me here? I'll try them on ?" I said.

"Sure, I'm sure that they will fit you perfectly !" he said in smiling.

Crap, I'm sure that he will dot it !

I entered in the cabin and I took off my shirt and... my eyes widened: well, it wasn't very impressive, I mean I wasn't a bodybuilder but... definitively, I had grew ! Usually, I looked skinny but here, I was more... fit. Fucking craaaaaaaaap ! I flexed my biceps and.... shiiiiit, I had biceps, well, small biceps of course but biceps. Fucking shit ! I had really grew ! I passed my hand on my stomach: usually, it felt skinny, I could feel my limbs but here it was more... toned. I wonder if... instinctively I flexed my abs and.. fuuuuuuuuuuuuck I had abs ! I had fucking abs. Well, it was very slighty and really not impressive but in running my hand over it, I could feel six slight hard bumps, and I'm sure that it wasn't there this morning ! Honestly, I felt strange, I should be super happy but... it was so weird: I mean, a cock ring which give you the best masturbation session of your life, yeah that's normal but a cock ring which make you more muscular ? What the hell ? It can't exist ! We're not in a cartoon here, super soldier serum, magic pills or a blue goop, it's just fiction, not the reality and however, it was a certainty I had fucking grown and it was because of this ring !! I wondered if Jolias knew. I mean, he loves the strange gifts but this is beyond anything else.

And in speaking of Jolias...

"Max ? Are you finished ?" said Jolias.

CRAP ! I was so absorbed by my thought that I forgot to try my new clothes. He must not see me shirtless. I was hurrying to put on my shirt and... craaaaaap it was so tight, more than usual. I put the pant and, same, it was tight.

"Well, I think it's perfect !" I replied to Jolias.

He entered in the cabin and stared at me from head to toe.

"Yeah, it's true, you look very great, even more than usual" he said in slighty smiling.

Did he notice ?

"Well, I'll wait for you at the checkout then"

Before I get dressed, I was enjoying the view of mirror. And crap, if I was a bit afraid by this very strange situation, I must say that the rendering was nice, very nice. My chest molded well, my arms filled sleeves and I could feel my quads pushing against the fabric. For the first time, I felt what a guy in training could feel... and I loved it.

And of course, what had to happen happened: I felt an intense feeling to my crotch ! And as in the bus, the feeling was spreading in my whole body. I was going to cum... and grow !

Shit ! FUCKING SHIT JOLIAS ! Not now dude, not fucking now !

I was starting to pant. Fuck ! This feeling... It was like if you passed from 0 to 100 mph in few seconds. Waves of pure pleasure were starting to my crotch and spread in my whole body. Quickly, I was getting hot, very hot. And I felt it ! I felt my whole body was swelling. It was very slighty at the beggining but I could feel my muscle pushing against the fabric.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh !" CRAAAAAP ! I couldn't help me to moan, it was just impossible to remain impassive ! It is already almost impossible when you have an orgasm but here, it was my WHOLE body which had an orgasm !!! I bit my lip to stifle my moan.

"mmmmmpppppppppppffffffff"

And in speaking of orgasm, my dick was completely in fire. I've managed to hold it together so far but I knew that the white deluge was inevitable. and what I was about to find was not going to help me: a slight noise intrigued me. I looked down and WHAT THE HELL ?! Apart from my nipples which were clealry visible through the fabric, it was mostly my pecs that amazed me ! Again, it was not very exceptiona but I could clearly see my pecs were swelling, what were just bumps and barely visible were becoming really round ! And in seeing that, I immediately understood what the sound was: it was the sound of my shirt stretching. These clothes were already tight before and my swelling muscles forced them to push their limits. Suddenly, I felt another part was tight, more and more: my guns. I looked them and FUCKING CRAP ! A few minutes ago I had a biceps if I flexed it but here... I didn't even need it anymore ! had a nice curvature, the kind that only someone in training can have ! And my triceps took a nice horseshoe shape. FUCKING FUCK !

Another detail I hadn't noticed, my lats were widening !

That it wasn't just the top that was getting tighter and tighter: my trousers were also becoming more and more uncomfortable.

Fucking shit ! I was becoming very muscular !

and then for some reason I put my hand on my stomach. I couldn't help but let out a "OH CRAP !" and... was it me or my voice sounded slightly... different like... deeper ? In any case, what made me say this sentence was that: I felt my abs ! I mean, I could feel them in flexing before but here, I could feel six hard bumps... WITHOUT FLEXING ! FUUUUUUUUUCK ! I could not help but rub them for several seconds. So how does it feel to have abs ? CRRAAAAAAAP ! It's so AMAZING !

THe feeling became untenable and there's something else that wouldn't last much longer: my clothes ! It was absolutely constricted ! All my clothes were stretched to the limit ! I heard this incredible stretch for a few seconds and...

*riiiiiiip*

This time it was a tearing sound. at the level of my collar, in middle, shirt tore on one or two inches and for a good reason: I had two beautiful pecs, not those of a bodybuilder but I would say more those of a gymnast. When I saw these two beautiful mountains of pure muscle, was the one that anyone discovering these new muscles would: I bounced them. Oh fucking crap ! OH FUCKING CRAP ! How does it feel to do bounce his pecs ? My gosh, it's INSANE !

I looked my arms and SHIIIIIIIIIIIT, look at me thse GUNS ! Beautiful biceps and triceps, which a big nice veins through them and stretching my sleeves to the max. And I'm pretty sure that... I flexed my biceps, the latter swelling and before I reach the maximum...

*riiiiiiiip*

My sleeve tore off a good inch. I continued to flexing, sweeling my biceps to the max, becoming a nice ball of pure muscle, a ball than my sleeves obviously could not contain.

*riiiiiiiip*

It tores off on another inche.

I did the same with my other arm.

... *riiiiiiiip* ... *riiiiiiiip*

My pant was ultra tight, it had resisted but the slightest bending would tear it apart ! So I did what anyone who cared about their trousers would do... I flexed my quad of course !

*riiiiiiiip*

A tear of several inches appeared at the level of my quad ! It wasn't neat and some of the threads of the trouser were still visible, you could almost imagine it was a fashion statement hahaha !

All this excitement had made me completely forget THE part that was going to explode: my cock. It seemed longer and fatter than ever and above all... it was SO FUCKING HARD ! CRAP ! It was not humanly possible to have an erection like this ! And when A felt the final wave go through me, I knew that the volcano was going to erupt. I bit my lip even harder and clenched my fists. No question of yelling here ! I believe that it was the most difficult part: to mask its absolute enjoyment while the greatest orgasm goes through you.

"aaaAAaaAAAaahhhhhHHHH !!! MMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!"

I tried to contain myself but it was a lost cause. I bit my lip as hard as I could and...

"MPPPPPPPFFFFFAAAAAAAH..MPPPPPPPPPFFFFAAAAAHHH !!!"

HOLY SHIT ! the loads I was shooting, it was big calibre ! We went from 9mm to 45. In few seconds, my underwear was soaked and I could feel that my trousers were also impregnated and despite the extremely uncomfortable situation, the pleasure was so FUCKING GOOD !!

Goooooosh I must have drawn more than a quart! Almost the entire left side of the trousers was swimming in cum ! CRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP !

Perfect, just perfect: I was in a cabin, with torn clothes because of a fucking muscle growth and a soaked pant (and it wasn't water).

"Max ? Are you okay ?"

Craaaaaaaaaaap ! And now Jolias... (although I'd rather it was Jolias than anyone else). What do I do ? Well, he is not aware for the muscle growth but he knows for the orgasm.

"Except that I am still swimming in "you know what", yeah, I'm okay. Thanks Jolias" I said, with a spike of irritation.

"Hahahaha, it's the game Max !"

"Well... Could you get me some new clothes ? Ah yes and these are too tight, really too tight so if you could take one size up... no two size up !"

"Two size up ? but man you'll be swimming in it hahaha !"

"Please Jolias"

"OK ok, I'll get you this." said Jolias.

"Thanks" I replied.

When he went, I took the opportunity to remove my shirt.

My mouth opened when I saw my reflection and the only sentence I could say was "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !"

I didn't recognize myself: it was Max ? The skinny Max of this morning ? Because I had sensation that my head had been cut off and placed on another body.

My shoulders, which were inexistant this morning were now well rounded. My neck, which was the one of a classical skinny this morning, was thicker and seemed more to someone who trains regularly. He was surounded by small traps, which were not here this morning. My pecs... craaaaaaaaaaap, they were flat this morning and now, it was two small muscular mountains, rounded, firm, my nipples pointed downwards. Almost instinctively, I bounced the left one, I could see him flexing, becoming striated, go up and then fall back down. I did the same thing with the right one. Then alternately. Fuuuuuuuuck I never thought I'd be doing this this morning; And I have to admit it, it was funny, even pleasant. My hand  went down on my stomach and felt valleys of my abs. Well, it wasn't boulders abs but the rows were defined. Gosh, it was strange, I always wondered what it would be like to have them and I was still struggling with the idea that this sixpack was mine. And I had this demarcation in my lower abdomen. What is it called again ? Adonis belt I think. In any case it's very nice.

I looked my forearms. It wasn't huge but definitively, we could guess that I was training, well, I mean it looked like someone who was training, it was ripped and veinous. Then I looked my biceps... craaaaaaaaap, again not a big gun but it was muscular, a bit like a gymnast. I could clearly feel a difference in the strength.

Then I looked in my underwear... CRAAAAAAAAAAAAP ! there was not only the amount of cum which was amazing, my dick had also grown up, longer, thicker. If I wasn't in this shop, I think I could masturbate me but it wasn't the time.

I noticed something else: my vision seemed to have improved a lot! What the hell, what's happening to me ?

I continued my exploration of my "new" body. I took off my pant. Shiiiiiit my quads were bigger, not bodybuilder size but definitively bigger, and ripped. I could see few veins and a good definition when I was flexing it. And my calves, popped a bit behind my legs.

Craaaaaaaaap ! I could hardly tell it was me. In the bus I was a bit afraid but here, see these muscles, feel this power it's just... AMAZING !

"Here !" said Jolias by passing his hand through the cabin. Fuck ! I jumped because I hadn't heard it at all !

"Thanks !" I said in taking clothes.

Before to dress me, I had the idea to put a big condom. Honestly, I have chance that it happened in a cabin but knowing Jolias, it could be. I have to take my precaution.

I hurried to put them on. 2 sizes above was sufficient to hide my new body but someone who knew me well would see that something has changed. I hoped that Jolias didn't notice it. I knew it was him for this growth but I think he wasn't aware for the muscle growth and I wouldn't afraid him.

I put other in my bag and finally got out of the cabin.

"Well, what took you so long ?" said me Jolias.

"It could have been shorter without you know what"

Jolias laughed. Well, he seems to not notice changes.

I pay and we leave this shop.

"Well, I would like a coffee, not you ?" said Jolias.

"Eeeeh... why not"

Craaaaaaaap, this feling to just walk, it wasn't like before, it was more confident, more powerfull. I found myself flexing my forearms, as a reflex. Jolias still hadn't said anything and yet the more we walked the more I thought that the changes were still very visible

we found a coffee shop a little further. We sat down and took our order.

"So, do you like your new clothes ?" asked me Jolias.

"Eeeeeh... yes"

"And did you like you know what ?"

"Eeeeeeeeeeh... yes"

"Very well !"

Our coffees were brought to us and Jolias began to drink, still without the slightest remark, although I was sure that it was more and more visible. Well, I'm fed up, I'm going for speak, I can't hide it for the eternity and he will notice it very soon so...

"Eeeeh Jolias ?"

"Yes ?"

"You didn't notice anything of... different about me ?"

"Hum ?... Well, your mean yours new clothes ?"

"No, I mean, about me, about... my body."

Jolias fixed me and said "hummmmmmmm. Now that you mention it, wouldn't you be a little taller ?"

And honestly, he was right, I was a bit taller. I didn't noticed until now but yes, I was a bit taller.

"Eeeeeeh yeah it's true but not other things ?"

Jolias fixed me for several seconds.

Oh for god sake Jolias, it's so fucking visible man ! Well ok I'll show him...

"Jolias ?"

"Yes ?"

I took my shirt and raised it a little until two abs rows appeared.

"Mmmmmh nice six pack !" he said in smiling.

What the hell ? He knows me, never I had a sixpack.

I rolled up my sleeve and flexed my new biceps

"That's what I call a biceps"

But is he stupid or... ?!

"Jolias, you don't understand ? This morning, I had a flat stomach and a twig as arm... but in the mall, I have had a suddenly muscle growth, I mean, a true muscle growth, there, in the cabin and in the bus also !"
"I know." he said in smiling... What ? What did he say ? He knew ?

"What ? You... you knew ???"

And he started to laugh, really this time. "I was wondering when you would finally decide to tell me, but yes, I've known all along !"

"You mean you bought this ring for that ?" I asked.

"Well, honestly no, I didn't know about the muscle growth. And i was too surprised than you !"

"You mean you saw me when I grew in the bus ?"

"Dude, you were totally cumming and I could see your forearms swelling. I was totally unaware of this feature and had a hard time believing that it worked, and but... it does !

"But how did you find this ?"

"HOnestly... the chance !". In a lot of apps, there is often hidden features and you have to press about several times the unlock button. And when I did it, this is what I got !

He shoowed me his smartphone and I could see what looked like a slider with levels.

Fit, Gymnast, Bodybuilder, Pro bodybuilder, Super Heros, Giant, Titan

"What the fuck ? You mean this ring can transform in a muscle beast ?"

Honestly... yes. I woudln't to believe but when I saw you, I was stunned. And I think you can confirm that it works !"

"Wait, did you notice on the bus ?"

"Dude, you was panting, moaning and sweating hahaha ! Anyone would have noticed. And I could see your forearms, covered by veins, pulsing, swelling. I believe that at that time you were not the only one who wanted to cum. Acting as if nothing had happened was the hardest part"

"And... in the cabin, it was voluntary I suppose ?"

"Of course it was volntary ! Even if honestly, I couldn't to believe. But when I heard you moaning, craaaaap. And this sound of ripping clothes. I shooted a load ! I think this is the first time I have came without worship me. And when you went out... fuuuuuuuuuuuuck !"

"So you noticed it too..."

"Haha dude, you was skinny, you clothes were tights and then few hours later, with few extra sizes, we could guess a fucking muscular. And you were taller too. Dude, I know you, I know your body perfectly, we have been fucking for months. I would have to be pretty damn blind not to notice these changes. And there is others changes than your muscles"

Other changes ? What ? Honstly I didn't notice.

"Ah ? What changes ?"

"You voice for example, I'm almost sure that it didn't sound like that this morning, it's more... deeper. As if you had had a sudden second puberty hahaha. Your face changed a bit too, your jawline looks less childish"

I blushed a bit.

"Well, I hope you don't mind ! You were a bit of a guinea pig for me hahaha but as I said you, I didn't know that until this morning on the bus."

"Well, at the beginning, I was freaking, I thought it was an allergy or something like that, and in the cabin it was more about being discovered. Dude, it's so intense, it was like if your whole body was in eruption, an orgasm eruption. When I saw my reflection, I would be lying if I told you it had no effect on me. It was so fucking good... and strange in same time. And the feeling afterwards was... amazing ! For the first time, I didn't feel weak, I felt powerful, assured, confident. But I was just afraid it would scare you..."

"Hahahahaha, I understand. you didn't know that I knew. But I assure you, I'm not afraid by you, on the contrary, I'm FUCKING TURNED ON..."

...... Oh crap... Oh fucking crap. He will do it, here and now !

"Wait Jolias, you don't plan to make me grow here ???" I said, a bit panicked.

"Hu ? Ah eh no, not that I wouldn't want to, quite the opposite, but a guy who goes from "normal" to a bodybuilder level in a cafe, it will be noticed..... And..."

There were a few seconds of silence then Jolias blushed a bit. It was not common or even easy to see him because of his tanned skin.

In fact, I've always had a fantasy about you. I was always a little more buff than you but I don't know, imagine you exploding in muscles, me subjugated by your power, it literally gets me in. So when I realised that it could become a reality, I can't tell you the state of excitement I was in and am in now. So if you agree, how about a private growth session this evening ?

It was very rare that he was almost embarrassed but here he was embarrassed. And honestly, I have always seen Jolias as the dominant, so I was a bit surprised but I didn't care, as long as he enjoyed it, I would have done anything for him. Then I really liked the idea !

Without a word, I give him his answer: I closed my eyes, approached me very near of his lips and kissed him.

When we finished, he looked me, smiled slighty and said "I take that for a yes !"

Gooooosh I loved these moments of tenderness. That what made it unique: it wasn't just sexual, we were really in love and we could feel in each kiss, each cuddle.

Then Jolias smiled. Oh crap... oh fucking crap ! I knew this smile... I may have loved him with all my heart, I knew also his irresistible urge to play. And here, he wanted play...

"But before the main dish..." he said, amused.

Oh crap Jolias, oh fucking crap Jolias ! If you dare aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! FUCK !!! FUCKING FUCK !!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK ! HE DARED ! I had felt my ring start. FUCK JOLIAS ! HERE ? SERIOUSLY ?

"nnnnnnnnnnGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH....He....Here ??? A...a....are you crazy ?.. oooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...I...tought..gniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih... that you wanted... ooooooooooooooooooooooh.... to do this tonightAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!!!"

"The growth yes, it will be tonight. But you seem to have forgotten why I had bought this ring: make your cum hahaha ! So... enjoy !!!" He finished, in smiling.

Crap Jolias, fucking crap ! I hate you, yes, I HATE YOU ! OOooOOOOooOOOOOOOooOOoo..gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!! Craaaaaaaaaap, the feeling was unbelievable ! I didn't know if it was my growing body which make this but each "pleasure session" seemed to be so much strong, so much pleasable.

I was holding the table, to the point of perhaps breaking it. I was clenching my teeth and tried to stifle my moans. Fuuuuuuuuck ! It was good, so so so good but hell, we were in a cafe ! I'm not going to be noticed, no !

Jolias was looking me, in slighty laughing.

I hate you Jolias, you heard me ? I HATE YOU (well, of course I didn't hate him but it was not the moment for this game, really)

"It's hard, isn't it? ?" he said in laughing.

Crap ! Fucking crap ! You will pay for this, oh yeah you will pay !
I was pushing so hard that my face became red, veins appeared on my front.

"Hahahahaha, you should see your face ! It's so funny !"

Suddenly, I felt a pleasure wave through myself. OH FUCKING CRAP ! I won't be able to resist for long. It's too much, it's really too much. Honestly, congratulations at the one who succeed to restain him ! Because personally, I felt this exploit is impossible.

I was about to fire my first load charge when suddenly

"What do you drink ?"

OH FUCKING CRAP, all that was missing was the waiter !!! Fortunately for myself, I was from behind and she couldn't see my face. Fortunately because anyone would have seen that I was not in my normal state.

"Two coffee please"

Well, at least it saves me from answering. So much the better, because my only answer would have been "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"come on Max, let yourself go !" smiled Jolias.

Shut up Jolias, fucking shut up. It's your fault but you have nothing to lose by waiting.

My head passed from red to violet. Craaaaap it was becoming absolutely untenable !!!

"Here are your coffees !"

CRAP ! I didn't hear her ! I put my fists under the table, clenched to maximum. Craaaaap, if I was holding an orange, I'm sure there would be no juice. My body was shaking, a vein appeared on my front, pulsing, bulging.

"Rooooh, I didn't think you could contain you so long. Well, you need help heheh !"

Oh fucking crap, don't touch don't touaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!" I yelled when I felt something in my scortch: Jolias was rubbing my dick with his little finger.

"nnnnNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFF"

"Do you like ? I'm sure you like it hehehe ! Well, come on Max, let yourself go !" he said, always in smiling.

Never Jolias ! Never, you heard me ? I gonna-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I gonna-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH !

I gonna cum. It was inevitable: as strong as I could be, it was not possible for me to resist it.

"Well, I help you a little more" he said in smiling. And he rubbed my acorn. OH CRAP !!!! OH FUCKING CRAP !!!!!!! It's so sensble, it's so FUCKING SENSIBLE !!! Never I had felt this. FUCK ! Tears were beginning to flow. I was squeezing so much the table that I could have broken it. Then Jolias stopped, looked me and... smiled. It was not good, not good at all ! Then... he pinched my acorn. OH FUCKING FUCK OF FUCKING FUCK OF FUCKING FUCK ! This was the final blow. I could feel my "cannon" was about to shoot. I think the harder part was to not yell when I shooted the first load. Oh gosh, fortunately I putted this condom.

"NNNNNnnnnggghhhhhffffffffffffffffff !!!!!" I "said"

Jolias was looking me, amused. I shooted a second charge, then a third, then a fourth then... wait...WAIT !!! Did I... OH FUCK ! OH FUCKING FUCK NO ! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !

I get up quickly: what I feared has happened. I had only few seconds for to react, otherwise that would be the drama. I went out quickly and went into an alley and... lowered my pant and underwear... HOLY FUCKING MOTHER SHIT: my condom had... swollen, like a water balloon. I repeat: my condom had FUCKING SWOLLEN LIKE A WATER BALLOON ! But obviously, here, it wasn't water... And no need to explain what happens when you over-inflate a balloon...

I hurried to remove what I could, for to not splash my clothes.

"NNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!" I shooted a load, and another one, and another one and...

*PAAAAAAAAAAAN*

Like a water balloon, my condom exploded. Gallons of cum were projected on the ground. Fucking shit ! it would have been a disaster if it had happened in the cafe. Oh my dear Jolias, you will pay !

I hurried to get dressed, really don't want anyone to see me naked. I threaw the "used condom" in a bin and went back in the coffee shop.

Jolias looked, barely able to hide his laughter.

"So, relieved ?" he said.

"Let's say we avoided an end-of-the-world event. But a counter attack is expected" I replied.

"Oh but I hope so !" he said. Clearly, he loved this "game" between us.

"Well this coffee will get cold if we leave it here"

We were drinking our coffee when I decided it was time to launch the counter-offensive. I opened the application, opened the special menu and move the cursor on "Fit". Honestly, see him with a gymnast body was fucking hot but it would be too notable. So we'll start with "Fit".

He was drinking his coffee when he suddenly spat. He looked me and I could see he started to pant more quickly and I guessed the feeling that was invading him.

"I...I...I... think the empire strikes back" he replied me. Jolias had always the right answer, even in improbable situations. But contrary to myself, he wasn't feared, I could even say that he was waiting for this.

"oooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck" he said, as low as possible but I could hear. "I....I....I understand....your....ooooooooh.....reaction...nnnnngggghhh...in the bus... oooooh gooooooooooooshhhhh"

Jolias loves to wear tank top, so see changes was not difficult. The most obvious was his veins, we normally already see some but here, it was like if he had just had a intense workout. He was pumped as fuck. A thin layer of sweat covered his skin, making him more sexy than ever.

I could see him closing his eyes and biting his lips while his body was growing. Fuuuuuuck, I became hard. I pretended to pick up something on the ground to look under the table and FUCKING GOSH: his cock was fucking hard, totally straight and I could see a wet patch.

"MMMMmmmmmpppppppppfffffffffff" he moaned, as low as possible.

"So ? What do you think ?" I asked.

"Oh fuck... it's...it's so.... nnnnnngggnnnaaaaaaaaa-mazing ha... ha... ha... I...I... couldn't... hold me back... for a long time"

"Dude, if you want that we get out we..."

"No ! aaaaah it's...okay ! aaaaah... oh fuck...I... I'm.... coming aaaaaaaammmmpppppppppffffff"

He was stifling his moans but no doubt on what was happening.

I again pretended to pick up an object and GOOOOOOOSH ! I could see the wet patch was growing.

"OH SHIT !" he said a bit louder before to continue on a tone lower. "I... I... pierced my..."

he didn't need to explain more for me to understand what was happening: his cock pierced his boxer and he was coming directly in his pant ! I could the water trail progressing inside his pant, arrived at the knee, it was flowing along the leg until to reach his shoes.

Then I heard that his moans were slowing, it could be done.

"Oh fuck... ha... ha... ha... ha... it was... AMAZING dude !"

Yes but he had just flooded his pant and shit.... I could see a puddle of cum at his feet. I hurried to wipe it off before anyone realised that it wasn't water.

"Well, we have to go out, it will become very suspicious if we continue" I said, a bit worried, in a contradictory feeling of excitement and fear. As my clothes were in better state than him, I was going to pay. Then we went out discretly. Holy CRAP ! I could swear I hear wet footsteps when Jolias was walking. He must have to fill his shoes !

Once we were out and about, he said me "CRAAAAAAAAAP !!! Man, it was so FUCKING INTENSE and FUUUUUUUUUCK I don't know how much I shooted but a good part of my pant is wet ! And it even flooded my shoes ! FUCKING GOSH ! IT'S SO AMAZING !"

I have to say it was so fucking exciting, but in same time very dangerous for us.

"What do we do now ?" I asked.

"Well..." smiled Jolias. I knew what he was going to say... "Don't you want a private session ? You know, just... us" he said in putting his hand on my chest. I'm sure he could feel my heart beating.

"Oh fuck yes I want !" I said.

"So let's go home !" replied Jolias, in smiling.

• Like 8

Level 3: From gymnast to bodybuilder

It took us more than one hour for to come back home, Jolias's condition doesn't allow us to take the bus. If he could claim he had fallen in a puddle of water, the smell betrayed him. Btw, I heard few people sniffing around after we pass.

Once at home, I couldn't resist for long before approaching Jolias from behind, sniffing his hair, kissing his neck and tell him tenderness in the ear "I love you !", ears which, moreover, had the particularity to be sharp, I used to call him "My little wolf".

"I love you too Max !" he replied. Then he turned in front to me and we began to kiss us. Gooooosh I loved his tongue, strong, tasty, delicate. His kiss were the best ones. Then, still kissing us, I took his shirt and started to undress him. He did same with my shirt. He posed his hand on my new chest, opened his eyes and let out a long sigh: "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ! ... You are so beautiful and hot !". "You too !" I asked before to continue our kissing session.

Slowy, I felt his hand touch my crotch, unbuckle my belt and lower my pant. I did same with his own. Craaaaaaaaaaaaap ! His pant was soaked, sticky. I'm sure that by wringing it out you could get more than a quarter of... you know. Then he started to want to remove my underwear but I was tired of waiting. I took my white boxer and tore it up at once.

*rrriiiiiiiiiiipppp*

I did same with his own.

*rrriiiiiiiiiiipppp*

"Crraaaaaaaaaaaaap ! You are so strong, so hot, so... sexy !" he said me. I looked him and said, with a small smile: "and you haven't seen anything yet !".

My two hands passed on his ass. Instantly, he rolled up his legs around my waist while I wore him and we went to bedroom, still in kissing us. That was what was unique about him, this tenderness, this passion. I've never experienced this before, it was more sexual but without all the rest. With Jolias, everything was there, blended to perfection which made our relationship absolutely exceptionnal. Arrived in bedroom, I was lying on his bed, Jolias still clinging to me. Then I felt his hand exploring my new body.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" he slighted "It was already great before but these valleys, these hills... it turns me on completely !". His hand were everywhere: exploring my neck, passing on my on my emerging traps, feeling the roundness of my shoulders, following the vein which runs along my biceps, rubbing the demarcation of my biceps/triceps, enjoying the little valleys of my forearms,, testing the strength of my new grip, upward to palpate my pecs, that I did bounce (Jolias let out a long moan), pinching my new nipples (here, it was me who let out a moan :P ), running his fingers of valleys were my abs, following the net of veins of my lower abs and passing by my adonis belt and finally, he reached my "tower".

The temperature in the bedroom had risen several degrees. We are both hard as ever. As I was about to turn it over, he put his finger on my mouth. "Oh calm down my glutton, this is the dessert but before this there is the main course !"

he assumed a more serious posture "As I said you, I would like very much, if you agree, realize a fantasy. I know usually, I'm still the "Top" guy but imagine a Huled version of you, fucking me, it has always triggered myself like you can't imagine. So, do you agree if we start with your growth ?"

"Man...  of course I agree !"

"But... you know changes will be much more important then previously ?"

"Jolias, you offer me to become what I never thought I would become one day, you'd have to be crazy to refuse !". And I honestly don't think I realised yet what was going to happen; for as long as I can remember, I have always been attracted by muscle, I have always been fascinated but unfortunately, I never got hooked on the training you have to do. And then, I will have a fucking body. What was a dream was about to become real !

Jolias got up and went in front of bed. I could hear his breathing that he was boiling hot. "Settle down, I think you'll need some space" replied Jolias.

"Jolias ? Can you give me 20 seconds ? I would like enjoy one last time of this body."

"Of course !"

I flexed my arms, bounce my pecs, flexed my abs. Gooooosh, it was already incredible, but what I was about to experience would be even more so !

"Ok, I'm ready !" I finally said.

"Ok... so... let's go ?" asked Jolias.

"Let's go !" I said, with a strong tone of impatience.

Jolias pushed the cursor to "BB", smiled me... and applied changes.

What I felt at this time will be engraved in my memory. it was like being struck by lightning, but a lightning of pure pleasure.

"OH MY GOSH !!!" I yelled. Almost instantly, I began to pant, I felt my heart rate accelerates to a crescendo and above all I began to feel hotter and hotter, more and more.

"OH FUCKING CRAP !" I moaned. I think I would never get used to it, because every time you thought it was the ultimate feeling, the next is to contradict you.

"Ooooooooooooooh fffuuuUUUUUUUCCCKKK !!!!". It was intense and it was increasing, second by second.

"Fucking crap !" moaned Jolias. I could also hear his breathing quicken.

Oh fuck ! Oh shit ! My whole body was in fire. I put my two hands in front of me. My body was shaking due to intensity. The first thing I noticed was my exorbitant veins, even in normal circumstances, I wasn't so veinous but here, it was like if I was just fucking pumped.

The second thing, which was less surprising in view of my condition: I was sweating. But I mean, not just under the armpits, no, my hand, my forearms was covered by a thin layer of sweat and I was absolutely here fifteen second before. But in same time, my whole body was burning and... it was increasing !

"Nnnnnngggggggaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh !!!". I moaned as I felt my whole body contracting.

"Oh fuck ! Oh shit !". I heard Jolias, who was panting faster and faster.

I was watching my forearms and HOLY CRAP ! It was totally flexed, exorbitant veins, as if I'd made the best 5 workout of my life and above all I was dripping. I mean, it was not just wet or soaked, it was as I had just got out of the pool (a pool of sweat of course) and fucking crap it was so FUCKING beautiful (and hot !). My body was shining, accentuating to the utmost the details of my muscles.

"Oh fuck, oh fucking fuck !". I could heard the ecstasy in Jolias's voice. And the hottest part hadn't even started yet ! But few seconds later, I felt the ring increase sharply in intensity ! Let's go !

I felt a huge pressure inside me and I was watching what for the moment was easiest to observe... and I saw it ! I could see the valleys of my forearm move or rather... swell ! it was still not very visible but clearly, it was growing ! Oh fuck ahahahaha ! Yes ! YES !!! MORE !! MORE !!!

My eyes went down on my arms. I flexed my biceps which already had a decent muscle ball, 15" I would say, but what excited me, it was swelling, growing. Oh fucking fuck ! YES ! The feeling was amazing !

"You see that Jolias ? Fuck man hahaha it feels so good !"

"Oh fuck yes !" he moaned. Clearly, I wasn't the only one who was turned on !

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck ! I could see this beautiful ball swelling, the veins was pulsating, pumping more and more blood for to feed this amazing muscle growth. I flexed my other arm, the same thing was happening. Oh shit it was so good ! And that wasn't all: I could feel my strength was increasing !! Oh fucking shit ! I was almost crying with joy. I rubbed my biceps and FUCKING CRAP ! It was so hard and so beautiful, it was almost at 16" ! One fucking inch in two minutes ! FUCK !

"Oh shit ! Oh fuck ! Oh fucking shit !": Jolias could only repeat insults. He was totally in exctasy in front of me (and useless to say he was totally straight).

Suddenly, I felt my shoulders contract.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK ! AAAAAAAH AAAAH !"

And again, I could see them sweeling, becoming bigger, rounder, so that even when you are dressed it is noticeable that you spend your life in a gym.

"Holy fuck man ! I can even see your striations !" panted Jolias.

A short time later, I automatically stretched my neck towards, it was flexed to maximum. I could feel it thickening.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CRAP AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !"

Fun fact but the tone of my voice was becoming deeper. I imagine that the thickening had this effect and honestly, I was not unhappy about it ! I thought I had a child's voice, contrary to Jolias who had a good manly voice.

"OH FUCK ! AMAZING !" I said. Crap, yes,, it was deeper.

"Holy shit your voice ! And man, you should see your neck: flexed, muscular, veinous !" replied Jolias. Was he... was he crying ? Cry of joy of course but I could heard tremors in his voice.

"OH FUCKING CRAP !": my neck wasn't the only thing which was growing. At the base of neck, I could feel my traps were emerging. OH YES ! FUCK YES HAHAHAHAHA ! I always found the guys with big traps incredly sexy. It gives a fucking feeling of power.

"OH FUCK !" yelled Jolias. Yeah, he was crying of joy, I could heard.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!"

My eyes then fell on my pecs, that were well trained due to the previous growth. Given the feeling, they were the next to grow up ! And here, they would reach the next level, the one where it will become difficult to hide my muscular. Like my shoulders, they were fully flexed, revealing the striations.

"HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA": Jolias was panting quickly, like someone who is maturbating himself, but the most astonishing thing was that he did not touch himself. Craaaaaaaaaap !

"OOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!"

I bended my back as I felt my back to flex. FUUUUUUUUCK ! I had forgotten but my skin was sticking to the fabric, so much I was sweating. My back no longer touched the bed sheet.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!"

I could feel bumps of my back emerged, becoming bigger. I felt also my forearms, on which I was leaning, move away slowly. I noticed this cause of friction with the fabric. The explanation was simple: my lats were growing, doing me larger, wider

"OH FUCK ! OH SHIT" cried Jolias.

Then my back unflexed and touched the sheet again. THe burning was moving in my midsection. I could feel my abs flexing.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

I thought I had reached the maximum contraction but it continued to intensify, even becoming painful !

I passed my hand on them. I could feel six bumps become increasingly deeper, ripped and what were bumps turned slowy in boulders.

OH FUCK ! OH FUCKING SHIT ! I was always excited about the fitness model and their perfect six-pack. I had always asked myself what it felt to have a fucking muscular brick wall, almost able to break phalanxes. Well now I can tell you: IT'S SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!

The feeling was moving lower, I put my finger in the hollow of my adonis belt for to feel it digging in. FUCKING FUCK !

"Oh man !!!! Oh fuck ! You... you are more sexy and hot than the hottest and sexy fitness model that I have seen. It's incredible, it's so FUCKING incredible ! Ha... ha... ha... ha... I... I won't be able to hold on much longer !" said Jolias, which was on the verge of cum (and to tell the truth, so am I).

Then, as my back, my legs flexed automatically. I could see all the details of my quads, it was fucking incredible ! And like my back, I could see bumps were moving, growing ! I could feel more and more power in my legs. Shortly after, I could feel my calves were pushed outwards. Then I was able to spread my legs again.

I removed my glasses and... HOLY CRAP HAHAHAHA I could see clearly ! I could see fucking clearly ! With a slightly unhealthy smile, I crushed my glasses, I wouldn't need them anymore.

"OH FUCK !" yelled Jolias. "you looked already beautiful before but here... OH MY GOSH !!!"

And suddenly, I feel something hit me on my midsection, something hot, something wet, something sticky. I looked in front of me and I was Jolias, who let out briefs but loud moans: he was cumming. And he didn't seem to have masturbated ! HO-LY CRAP ! This has never happened to me before ! It required a fucking huge level of horny for to achieve this ! Jolias was shooting long white rope that came to splash against my abs, and fill my new crevices.

I wanted to speak but suddenly, a huge feeling of pleasure went through my cock.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!" I yelled as I felt my dick pulsing, veins pumping more and more blood in my member. I thought it would be the climax, I was far from it because someone decided to act !

Suddenly, I felt something catch my cock and hold it firmly. I watched in from of me and saw Jolias, who was helding my dick with his hand.

"... sorry...I... I couldn't help myself. Man, this whole show is even better than in my dreams ! I can't... I can't resist !"

I laughed a bit.

"Hahahahahahaha ! Jolias... have fun, all this is for you !" I said, in flexing my 16" gun.

"OH CRAP !" he cried. I could really see tears of joy flowing down his cheeks.

"OH FUCK ! OH FUCKING SHIT !! AAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!" I yelled when I felt his hand moving and kneading my pylon from up to down.

I started to pant quickly, and the heat invades my whole body.

"Oh shit, oh fucking shit Oh shit ! SHhit ! Shit shit shit !" repeated Jolias. Holy CRAP ! He knew how to deal with the masturbation. I noticed something else: the hot, the pressure I felt when each group were growing, filled me entirely and... it was increasing ! What the hell ? What the fucking hell ?"

Suddenly, I felt something catch my cock and hold it firmly. I watched in from of me and saw Jolias, who was helding my dick with his hand.

"... sorry...I... I couldn't help myself. Man, this whole show is even better than in my dreams ! I can't... I can't resist !"

I laughed a bit.

"Hahahahahahaha ! Jolias... have fun, all this is for you !" I said, in flexing my 16" gun.

"OH CRAP !" he cried. I could really see tears of joy flowing down his cheeks.

"OH FUCK ! OH FUCKING SHIT !! AAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!" I yelled when I felt his hand moving and kneading my pylon from up to down.

I started to pant quickly, and the heat invades my whole body.

"Oh shit, oh fucking shit Oh shit ! SHhit ! Shit shit shit !" repeated Jolias. Holy CRAP ! He knew how to deal with the masturbation. I noticed something else: the hot, the pressure I felt when each group were growing, filled me entirely and... it was increasing ! What the hell ? What the fucking hell ?

And once again, I wasn't ready for the next...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!". I didn't expect it at all: Jolias engulfed my cock in his mouth.  Holy fuck ! Holy fucking fuck ! The sensation that ran through me was so intense that I flexed my whole body in yelling ! Especially as Jolias was an expert in blowjob. He was sucking, licking my head, bitting my cock. I couldn't help but hit the bed with legs and arms. Fucking fuck ! It was so FUCKING INTENSE ! My body was boiling, it was totally glistening of sweat, my breath was very quick and above all I felt another thing: the pressure I felt while I was growing, was increasing, more and more and more. I felt like a balloon that was about to explode.

Oh fuck ! Oh shit ! I was panting so quickly, I was dripping all over and FUCK ! This FUCKING feeling !!! Oh my gosh !!! Oh fuck !!! And fuck: Jolias was so FUCKING GOOD ! Even really too good: I couldn't hold on any longer ! Nobody couldn't resist to this.

And suddenly, when I was about to explode, Jolias stopped instantly... FUCK ! But what is he playing at ? I looked him. He still had my dick in his mouth but he hadnhad stopped to suck me. Slowly he raises his eyes and looked at me. We stared at each other for several seconds, without saying anything. The only thing we could hear was my loud breath. Fuck but what is he playing at ? Then... he smiled ! I was about to speak when suddenly...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH FUUUUUUUCK !! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !! AAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!"

Nothing could have prepared me for this: he sucked me, redoubling his efforts. My legs were hitting the bed, my fists pounded the bed. The tears were running down my cheeks. It was the most intense, the most pleasurable feeling in my whole life. Well... it was without counting what was going to happen. I tried to resist as best I could but it was hopeless. I felt my balls were loading my cannon.

"oooooOoOoOoOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH..."

And finally, the storm, the white storm.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!"

I heard Jolias swallow the first shot but I don't think he was expecting such a charge. He swallowed another load then he tries to withdraw but he took the third in face. I continued to shoot huge load, it almost hit the ceiling before falling back in big drops and splashing me and Jolias (who was trying to swallow them like snowflakes).

From side something was happening, something I didn't expect: the pressure that I felt from the beginning and that had increased incredibly with the "Jolias's gift", this pressure... exploded but not in the way I feared. It was like a shockwave, which started from my cock and passed through my body but it was increasing, to the point where I felt like my body was going to explode. My growth wasn't finished !

Few seconds later, I felt something abnormal in my forearms. I watched them and suddenly...

*BOOOOM*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!": it grew instantly, as if several pounds had been added at once. FUCKING CRAP ! And the feeling, OH GOOOOOOOSH !! It was as if an orgasm, multiplied by an orgasm, was going through me.

"OH FUCK !" yelled Jolias, his face still covered with cum but he had wiped his eyes. Without warning, he jumped on me and began to worship my forearms, rub it with his hands, licking, kissing

I flexed my biceps and few seconds later...

*BOOOOM*
"FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!": it grew to a good 17" but it wasn't done.

Jolias ran his tongue over it languidly.

*BOOOOM*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!": they gained another inch, becoming huge 18-inch guns.

"Oh fuck ! Oh shit ! Oh crap !!!": I cried with joy at the sight.

"NNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!": it was the turn of my shoulders.

Obviously, Jolias was already on this part. Licking, sucking, kissing, rubbing. He was in a trance-like state.

*BOOOOM*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!"

My shoulders exploded to the size of cannonballs.

Fucking FUCK ! I don't know what was hotter: the fact that I was experiencing a fucking muscle growth or the fact my amazing boyfriend was worshipping me as he had never done before. In any case, I was hot, ULTRA FUCKING HOT ! Swet was oozing from my body.

"NNNNNNNGUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!": my head stiffens. I felt my neck gaining in thickness, and my traps, what were small hills became mountains.

"OOOOOOOOOH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP !!!!". Holy crap ! My voice dropped an octave !!

"OH SHIT ! SO SEXY !" cried Jolias, kissing and sniffing my neck.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH MY...MY....PECS !"

It did not take more information for my boyfriend for to give me the best pec worship of the world.

He was licking, kissing and...

"FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK !!!!": I coudln't resist to yell when I felt Jolias suck vigorously my nipples. Fucking fuck ! It was so incredible !

"OH FUCK ! OH SHIT ! They... they're going toooooooOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!"

BOOM ! My pecs exploded in size. My hand, which was rubbing his head, clutched his hair cause the intense pleasure.

I felt his tongue pass between my new pecs and attacking my six-pack.

And again, Jolias licked, sucked, kissed each brick.

"OH GOSH !" moaned loudly Jolias. "So hard, so strong, so AMAZING !".

Oh fuck ! Feel his tongue running on boulders were my abs, it's was so... INCREDIBLY GOOD !

"And fuuuuuuuuuckkk, this of your sweat and my cum tastes... SO GOOD !"

Ah yes, that's right, I had forgotten that he had sprayed my midsection. I wonder what it tastes like, the flavour "cum/sweat".

Suddenly, I felt my six-pack to flex, again and again and again. AAAAAAAAH ! It...it... was... painful !

"Jo...Jolias... I... I think they will... they will exploooaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

Fucking fuck I felt my entire six-pack exploded, each brick becoming bigger and more ripped.

"OH FUCKING FUCK !" yelled Jolias. "Dude, you have the most FUCKING sexy six-pack I have seen".

Suddenly, I bent my head because I could feel my back was growing. Like the first time, I could feel my back moving,

"NNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

spreading its wings even further. Jolias passed his hand behind me to caress my growing back.

"OH MAN ! OH SHIT ! IT...IT'S SO FUCKING HARD !" he said, almost in crying.

Shit ! I now had this V shape, typical for bodybuilders !

"GNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!"; my legs bent automatically, as previously, I could feel my quads swelling, growing. Fuck ! I had twigs for legs but now it became more like tree trunks, filled with nerve fibres. And I could feel Jolias's hand which frantically massaged the valleys of quads.

"So big ! So ripped !" he moaned.

but the best was yet to come...

"!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!"

Impossible to not yell: my dick was pulsating, becoming harder and harder.

"OH FUCKING CRAP !" yelled Jolias.

"GGGGNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!"; I felt his hand grabbing it. Then he froze, I could hear only his breath, but clearly, he was overexcited !

"I...I want it... inside me !" he said.

I smiled, crap, did I hear right ? Jolias wanted it ?

"You want it ? ... It's all yours my love !"

I excepted that he was going to suck it but... Jolias stood up, he took it and sat down on.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!" I yelled. He hadn't penetrated me but the feeling... OH gosh ! It was like a super orgasm. Then he looked me, he smiled, I looked him, I smiled, he smiled, I smiled, he smiled... and he let himself down gently.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!"; the feeling was so intense that I grabbed and tore the sheet. Jolias yelled too but the power of my scream was taking over. I could feel my cock sinking deeper and deeper in his ass. OH FUCKING FUCK ! I didn't noticed but I was crying, crying of joy. It was so... INTENSE, so HOT, I couldn't help myself to moan loudly. And Jolias either: he was looking the ceiling, with a big smile and above all, tears flowded down on his cheers.

After what it seems an eternity, I felt his ass touch my balls: he had pushed my python into him, entirely.

"Oh fuck, oh crap, oh shit !". he was unable to do anything other than moan (and I understand him perfectly !). Then he stood up to withdraw but before I got out, I grabbed him and pushed him down.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!" he yelled.

"HA...HA...HA...A...Ama....Amazing !!! No....un...undescri....undescriptable, humongous, incredible !!!"

THen he started to go up and down.

"OOOOOOH FUUUUUCK OOOOOH SHIT OOOOOOOH AAAAAAAAAAHH !!!!"

ON my side, I was panting, louder and louder. Fucking shit ! It was so GOOD !!! It was the kind of position we wouldn't tried before but now, I had the dick of a porn actor.

Jolias was increasing the pace, my dick oozing of precum and lubricating his anus, easing the movement. Soon he was going so fast that he didn't even have time to moan. He only made glutinous noises of pleasure, but clearly, he was in the 7th heaven, even in the 8th and I must say that the show in front of me was enough to send me there. Jolias was beautiful in normal times but here, fuuuuuuuck, like me he was dripping of sweat but his very tanned skin made the whole thing incredibly sexy ! He was at the "Fit" level, but the brilliance of his body showed the beginning of his muscular, I could distinguish his pecs, his abs, his arms. Oh my gosh, I had never seen anything so beautiful. All this made me even more turned on. The climax was very near. And for Jolias also, he was clenching his teeth and I could see from his eyes that he was forcing.

"Ma...Max....I... I can't... can't hold.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me too, I couldn't hold back either.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jolias shooted long rope of cum, some of which landed on my face. I swallowed some of them. Mmmmmmh fuuuuuuuck, his cum had a such good taste ! If Jolias was shooting on me with a small gauge, personally I was shooting with big gauge, we were more on the shotgun. I shooted big load after big load in his ass, I saw him with revulsated eyes, a large smile and he was crying. No doubt: he was absolutely enjoying. After I don't know how many charges, but at some point I could feel my cum squirting out of his ass. Craaaaap, I should filled him. And finally, after two good minutes of pure pleasure, the flow decreased and then stopped. Jolias was here, panting, sweating, my dick still inside him, when finally he found enough breath to speak to me.

"OH-MY-FUCKING-GOD !!! Maaaaaan, it was... it was the best sex I have had of my whole life. HOLY SHIT ! It was so amazing !"

"Yeah, I agree but..." I said, in smiling.

"But ?" asked Jolias.

"It's not finished !" I replied.

"Whaaaaat ? Not finished ? But... you literally shot several liters into me !!" replied Jolias, stunned.

"And... I can shoot others liters inside you" I said.

"What the hell ?!!" replied Jolias, more stunned.

"Give me few minutes, I'm more muscular but not superhuman hahaha... Well, not still superhuman hehehe ! And sit tight, I have an idea you might like"

"I can't wait to see it" replied Jolias, with a smile and eyes which that meant everything: "Fuck me again !"

I posed a hand on the bed. CRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP ! It was so soaked, not to mention the smell of our body fluids. I found myself stucked to Jolias, who, I remind it, had my dick still in his ass.

"Ready for the second round ?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yeah !" he said.

I placed my hand behind his head, rubbing his hair (which were also soaked and sticky) and kissed him. This is what made our relationship so special: love. And honestly, being the dominant one wasn't unpleasant ! Even if wasn't a relation of submission: Jolias was my boyfriend, the one with who I want to live my life.

We are kissing us when I placed gently my hands under his ass then I got out of the bed. Jolias broke the kiss and asked me: "Haha what do you prepare ?"

"You will see" I said. "Wrap your legs around my waist and hang on to what you can". Jolias hanged his legs and catches my shoulders. I stood up, always with Jolias.

"MMMppppppppppppfffffff" he moaned.

Slowy, I was approaching of a walk. I pressed Jolias slowy against the wall. Then after few more kisses, I looked him, smiled then... I gave a blow of pelvis towards the high front.

"OOOOOOOHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK" yelled Jolias. I felt his hands squeeze my shoulders. I gave another blow. "OH SHIT !!!" moaned Jolias.
And again "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH".
And again: "YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS !!!!!"

"So, do you like it my love ?" I asked, in smiling.

"Oh crap ha...ha...ha ! Oh shit.. ha... ha... How...ha..ha... how did you find this ? It's... ha... ha... so... ha...ha FUCKING GOOD !" he asked, in moaning.

"Honestly... I don't know... but you seems to like it !" I replied.

"I like it ? Man fuck ! It was so FUCKING GOOD ! It's much more than just I like it !"

"So, let's continue !" and I gave a blow.

"OOOOOOOHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK !!!!" yelled Jolias. I did at the same pace for few minutes before to start to accelerate. Jolias said all insults that he knew.

"OH CRAP ! OH SHIT ! OH FUCK ! OH FUCKIN' HELL ! OH HIS MOTHER THE WHORE ! OH GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING WHORE'S SHIT !!"

Like in the bed, I accelerated at an incredible pace, so much so that he didn't have time to say a single word, he was still making glutinous noises, full of pure pleasure, and I could feel by his grip that it was FUCKING intense !

From my side, I could feel the climax was near. I clenched my teeth and increased the pace. Jolias was shaking of pleasure. I never thought I would be able to give him so much pleasure, it was so jubilant ! His dick, extremly hard and which was rubbing against my abs, was very near to explode. Oh shit, the pressure was absolutely unbearable ! I could give three blow more and suddenly...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!". The feelings was so intense that I flexed my whle body. I was pouring more than a cum bucket inside Jolias. His dick shooted too ropes of cum, that made to splash against my amazing six-pack. Finally, after several minutes, my flux stopped.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCKING GOD ! OH SHIT ! WHAT WAS THAT ? WHAT FUCKING WAS THAT ? MAN... IT WAS SO... INCREDIBLE !" yelled Jolias, exhausted by what he had just lived.

We panted for several minutes then I looked Jolias, wiped the sweat of his forehead and said: "Ready for the third round ?"

"OH FUCKING CRAP ! MAN, YOU ARE A BEAST !" he yelled.

"Oh fuck yeah, a FUCKING beast !" I said in flexing my 18" guns.

"OH CRAP !" shooted Jolias.

Honestly, I don't know how many times we fucked but... a lot, very much. I tried a lot of positions: doggy style, on hands and knees, in his ass, blowjob... And I shooted, each time. Fuck ! I don't know how much I shooted in Jolias but fuuuuuuuuck, it was HUGE !!! After a while he was exhausted, totally drained. I fucked him again then I guess we fell asleep.

I woke up, several hours later. I had a hand behind my head and the other was surrounded Jolias, who was sleeping, his head on my pec. Btw, he was still holding my dick. Gosh he was so beautiful ! I gave him a kiss on his head and tried to untie me of his grip. He moaned a bit but seemed still slept. Oh fucking gosh ! This room smelled like sex (but I loved this smell, especially if it came from Jolias and myself). I got up and looked the wall where I fucked Jolias. Gosh, I could see that he had scratched some places a bit. Then my eyes landed on the wardrobe or more precisely, on the mirror of wardrobe. Since yesterday, I have not yet looked at my body in a mirror and I was VERY curious of the result.....

HO-LY FUCKING SHIT ! It was me ? It was really me ? I mean I wasn't the most muscular bodybuilder of the world but GOSH, I was muscular, fucking ripped muscles ! Traps which gave me a small bull neck, rounded shoulders, big 18" biceps well defined, with a big veins running on them, huge pecs with nipples which pointed down, a fucking ripped six-pack goooooosh, I always dream to have abs and the fact to have now it was so... strange, legs which were little tree trunks, with net tapering of veins, like leaf veins. I had already had a glimpse yesterday but to see my reflection, it was at the same time incredible, exicting and so weird, it was like if my head had been cut off and placed on another body. But... no, it was really me ! Fuck, this amazing body was... MINE ! Hahahaha ! I started a flexing session in front of mirror (and I was beginning to become hard, very hard !). Suddenly, I heard a long moan behind me. Jolias was waking up.

"MMMMmmmmmhhhh..." he slowy moaned in opening his eyes. Then he saw me.

"Hoooolllyyyy craaaaaaaaaaaap" he said slowy. "So it wasn't a dream. That's fucking good news."

"Hello my love ? Well slept ?" I asked.

"Hahaha, when you sleep in the arms of the future Mr Olympia, what could go wrong ?"

I didn't see it but apparently, the light of the sun illuminated me and brought out all the contours of my amazing muscles.

"Oh fucking gosh" moaned Jolias. "You're too hot ! I could cum only by watching you !"

Honestly, I wasn't against a new day of worship, sex and cum.

*snif snif* sniffed Jolias.

"OH FUCKING CRAP HAHAHA ! Yeah, I think this room will stink for years. But if I had to do it again, it would be without hesitation. It was simply my BEST night of my life !" said Jolias.

"Hahaha I agree, it was so amazing, so magical !"

Then the time seemed to be stopped. Gosh Jolias was so beautiful.

"Well, what do you want to do today ? My bodybuilder love" asked Jolias.

"Mmmmh, It will seem strange to you but..."; at this moment I closed/opened my fists. "... I would really want to test this new body at the gym"

Jolias smiled and said "... honestly, he doesn't surprise me. But if we want to go out, I think to take a shower would be a good idea no ?"

"Haha you right !". As I said that, I could still feel the sticking mix of our cum and sweat. So yes, we really need a shower.

"And... I wouldn't mind an upgrade !"

"But... are you sure ?"

"Hahaha Max, of course I'm sure and then... imagine me with biceps, shoulders, pecs, abs..."

OH FUCK! This vision turned me on instantly. Yeah, we really need a shower !

I approached to Jolias and kissed him. Like yesterday, I took him and we went to bathroom. Just before to enter in the shower, I took my phone, opened the app.

"Do we go to level gymnast or bodybuilder ?"

"Gymnast, make the fun last ! And I might become a bit heavier ahaha ! Will you be able to carry me ?". I kissed him and... applied changes and turned on the shower while the ring did its job.

"MMPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFF !!!!!!" he moaned. "Ooooooooohhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk !!!"

Like yesterday, I pressed him against the wall. He raised his head and I could see his neck, tensed, veins were pulstating. "OH FUCK !" he moaned. And I could see: I could see his neck becoming wider. "OH SHIT ! Aaaaaah ooooooooh !". Gosh, I loved his moans, so hot, so sexy. I kissed his growing neck.

"Gnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhh my... my traps !"; I posed one hand on his traps, I could feel them slighty emerged; "OoooOOoOOOOH craaaaaaap !". Gosh, his voice semmed already a bit deeper, more manly.
"GGGGNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH my... my shoulders". I took soap and started to spread it over his shoulders. I could feel muscles were growing under the skin. Gosh, this feeling was so fucking good ! Feeling this shoulders becoming a fucking ball of muscle, it was so hot !

Suddenly he raised his arm and flexed it. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!"; Gosh, he was already so beautiful but here, I could see it growing, gaining inches and fuuuuuuuck, his veins were pulsating, I could see the bloold being pumped for to feed his amazing growth. I couldn't help to lick and rub this mound of muscle. And suddenly Jolias yelled: "AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!" BOOM ! Oh fuck ! While I was spreading the soap, his biceps exploded  in size, becoming a fucking rock hard tennis ball of pure muscle, like a gymnast.

"OH FUCK ! OH SHIT AAAAAAAAAAH ! My... my forearms !"; his arms was shaking, I looked and I saw his hand was tensed and for good reason: his forearms was flexed, I could see the veins pulsating and slowy, his forearms was growing, more and more and more.

And Jolias had right: I could feel that he was getting heavier and it was also boiling hot, and he certainly had to sweat like me but it mixed with water. On my side, this amazing show turned me on so hard. Perfect: it was time for the next phase.

I looked him, he was panting quickly and he wondered what I was doing. I took my cock, placed it in the right place. I saw Jolias's eyes widening and his panting will accelerate as soon as he understands. I gently removed the hand that was holding him and gravity did its work.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!"

His eyes were revulsated, he was starting to drool.

"Oh fuck ! Oh shit ! It's so... fucking good, Max you are so... ?!!! ooooOOOOOOHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH it's...it's starting again !" he said in closing his eyes and clenched his teeth "p...pe...pecs". And yeah, I could see his pecs were totally flexing. Goooooosh these striations, on this tanned skin, it was such a beautiful sight !! I couldn't help it and started again to lick him, to rub him. When my tongue reached his nipples, like a baby I started to suckle. "OOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP !!!"; I felt Jolias's hand grabbing my hair and frantically squeeze them. Gooooosh his pecs were swelling like balloon, his nipples were pushed lower. Suddenly, he moaned and squeezed more than usual. I guessed the next... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!" BOOM his pecs exploded, adding few pounds of muscle.

I was ready for to attack his abs but he placed his arms against the wall. "NNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"; slowy his arms slipped further away: his lats were growing. I could see his chest gradually take on the V shape, not too defined as me but shirtless, it was definitively obvious. "Oh crap ! OH shit ha...ha...ha !"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!" moaned loudly Jolias. This time, no doubt: it was the turn of his abs. I could see his midsection flexing to maxium, revealing six distinct blocks. Obviously, I couldn't resist to rub this amazing midsection. Gooooooosh it felt so warm, even under the shower. But it wasn't all; "GGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!". I could and felt see the gaps become deeper and deeper, and its bumps slowly become hills. I could see the water flowded on between his pecs and go through the central crevice of his new abs. Oh fucking crap, it was SO GOOD, so HOT ! I was over turned on ! I could feel my dick was releasing a large amount of precum and I could cum instantly if I didn't hold back.

Gosh, Jolias had a faint six-pack but now, he had a washboard abs, visible even he wasn't flexing. And I could see his abs moving in and out as he was panting. Oh my gosh, he was already beautiful before, but fuuuuuuuuuuck, Jolias with muscle, it was FUCKING HOT !

And... it wasn't over. Jolias started to moan again and his legs stiffened. "GGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!". I placed my hand on his quads: no doubt, it was growing. I could feel hills of his quads moving, like a wave on the ocean. And of courses, it was growing. "OOOOH FUUUUCK ! OH SHIT ! OH FUCING CRAAAAAAP !!!!" Two balls of pure muscle emerged slowy behind his calves.

And finally the growth came to an end, at least almost. Jolias changed from Fit status to gymnast level. Well, it wasn't really finished...

"Jolias was panting, Trying to recover from this incredible moment. "Oh fuck ! Oh fucking shit ! I didn't think it would be so INTENSE ! Man! And this is "just" the gymnast level ? Oh my FUCKING GOSH !... Super excited for the next level.

And me ! He wasn't so big than me but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I would have constantly cum if he was like that when I met him. And fuck, it would have been very embarrassing "Hello I'm Max and I was flooding my underwear/pant because you ARE THE MOST FUCKING SEXIEST I HAVE SEEN !!!".

I passed my hand in his hair, watched him in eyes, smiled, tears were flowing on my cheeks. "Oh my gosh, you are so perfect ! I love you so much !" I said.

"I love you too Max !" replied Jolias.

And we have resumed our kissing session. When suddenly, Jolias opened wide his eyes, broke the kiss and panted: "OH FUCK !!! IT... IT WASN'T FINISHED !!!"

Ha ! I knew it ! There was a region that had not yet grew... Perfect! Absolutely perfect!

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!". I caught his dick and no doubt, I could feel it growing, swelling, the veins were pulsating, pumping and sending a lot of blood, fuuuuuuuck he was so hard. But... it wasn't the only one place that was growing: I felt my dick, still inside Jolias's ass, tighten up because his ass was growing too. Holy fuck ! I was almost crying. Jolias, him, was already crying, laughing with euphoria and repeating "Oh fuck ! Oh shit ! Oh fucking shit !". Then I rubbed his cheeks. He came out of his trance of pleasure, looked me and we resume our kissing session. Then I began to fuck him. He pushed a loud muffled groan, of surprise but above all of pleasure, but we continued to kiss. I began also to work on his "member", with my hand, he growled louder, faster. From his side, his hands were exploring my muscular body. Fucking gosh, I never thought I'd fuck him like this, gosh, I would never have thought this situation possible but... it was ! And... IT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD ! I was starting to pick up the pace. Jolias's moans became very fast. "OH MY FUCKING GOSH MAN! I don't know how you discovered this position but... IT'S FUCKING AMAZINGLY GOOD !!!". His hands were exploring myself at an incredible speed. The climax was very near for us, I could feel it. My dick wanted to shoot but I held back. No ! A few more strokes ! But I couldn't do 5 more as I felt the volcano erupting...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

We both raised our heads and shouted at the top of our voices; Goooooooosh ! It echoed throughout the bathroom. My dick shooted huge loads in his ass. The sensation was so intense that Jolias hit the wall with his fist, and he broke a tile. From his side, Jolias was repainting my whole chest in white, it was squirting on my pecs, it covered my abs. And we came (and yell), we came (and yell), we came (and yell)... Honestly I don't know how much time has passed but one thing was sure: we had no voice and we were emptied. It was intense, very intense, very FUCKING INTENSE !!

"Oh fuck ! Oh fucking shit ! ha... ha... ha... ha... man... it was the best shower of my life... ha... ha..." said Jolias, exhausted and panting.

"ha... ha... ha... Yeah I agree but... we'll need another one, a real shower this time" I laughed, in looking my chest covered of cum.

I retired from Jolias. GOOOOOSH ! A net of cum was drooling on the ground. had filled him. Fortunately he can't get pregnant because I had to send the dose to make more than 10 babies.

Finally recovered from our "shower", we took... another shower, but a real one this time. The temptation to fuck was strong but we would never get out of this shower otherwise. However, kissing is allowed.

Then it was time to dress us and little detail I forgot: did I always fit into my clothes ? A bit worried, I tried to put my old clothes and CRAAAAAAAP ! Yes I was getting into it but before it was a size too large and now... it looked like a compression shirt ! Pecs, abs, arms, shoulders back, everything was tight. I noticed I was a bit taller so that a small part of my abs wasn't covered.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH !" yelled Jolias "You look SO AMAZING !"

"Thanks, you look good too !" and it was true, well, it wasn't so big and ripped like me but definitively, we could guess a muscular body under these clothes. Pecs were pushing against the fabric, shoulders were rounded, small traps. All the signs of someone muscular.

"So is it the gym you want to go to ?" asked Jolias.

"Yeah, it's time to show what an alpha male is, right ?"

"Ooooooh yeeaaaaaaahhh !" replied Jolias, in smiling.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Extremely intense as always! Really had a lot of fun reading it!

Thank you so much, you're writing out this original idea in a really fun way.

I am now hyped for what's to come~

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

After a long wait, here is the fourth chapter! And other surprise: the fifth chapter is already written, I'm going through it again to improve it so in a few hours or days it should be posted!

As usual, feedback is welcome.

Enjoy!

Level 4: From bodybuilder to Mr Olympia

The light of the dawn made me open my eyes. I don't know when we fell sleep. I remembered of this last night. Gooooosh, it was the most intense night of my whole life. My arms were surrounded Jolias, who was still sleeping. Gosh he was so beautiful, especially with his new gymnast body. His muscles were well swollen: emerging traps, rounder shoulders, muscular biceps, horseshoe shape triceps, six bumps visible even when not flexed. I smiled just in looking him, he was so beautiful !

Then I looked my own arm. Craaaaaap, it was weird, in my head I was still a bit the skinny original Max but my actual body didn't look anything like my old myself. I flexed my gun, looking this mountain of muscle was my biceps, looking the big vein walking through it. Yeah, this huge magnificent thing was my arm. I lowered my head for to see my chest. Oh... my... gosh ! I had a hard time telling myself that these 2 mountains were my pecs. I was so used to seeing them flat that it felt weird now and above all I was able to make them bounce, what I was not able to do before. I passed my hand on my new bulging ripped six-pack. Oh my gosh, it was so awesome! The feeling of these six boulders which were moving in and out as I was breathing, it was so unreal, so good. I then went through a small session of flexing quads. Gosh, this body was so fucking awesome!

Suddenly I felt a hand rubbing my abs. I looked Jolias, who had his eyes open.

"Hello" I said.

"Hello" he replied in smiling.

"Well slept?" I asked.

"Oh yes, it was as hot as yesterday" he replied, happy. "Ready for a good workout?" he asked.

It's been a long time since I was in a gym and I usually didn't like it, but here, I was curious, really curious to see what I was capable of. "Yeah, I can't wait to go"

"On the other hand, I think we should take a shower, you stink of cum hahaha"

"Hahaha you too" he replied.

We headed for the shower. I didn't plan to fuck again, not that I didn't want to but if we started we would have done it all day. However, Jolias couldn't resist. He put his hands on my chest and started to rub.

"Oh my gosh, I think I would have a hard time getting used to all these muscles"

I decided obviously... to flex my muscles!

"OH FUCK!" shouted Jolias. the temperature had just soared.

We kissed languidly while he rubbed my body. Few minutes later, Jolias was straddling my dick, against the wall, legs around my waist while I was fucking him. Few minutes later, we shouted in unison as I poured into him. Gosh, from now, I think it would be difficult for us to take a shower "normally". But we really had to go to the room today so we limited ourselves to one time.

When we entered in the gym room, it was crowded, obviously. I was a little stressed, not being used to gyms. I was also stressing about someone recognizing me. How to explain that a few days ago I was skinny and just few days later, a bodybuilder? I hope that this situation will not occur.

"Ah! Are you new? I've never seen you" said a guy by holding out his hand.

"Yeah, we have just arrived" I said.

"Yeah, I would remember it if I had crossed a beast like you". I blush a little at the compliment. it must be said that we had dressed accordingly: I was wearing a tank top, revealing my bulging biceps and muscular chest and Jolias was wearing compression clothes, revealing all details of his gymnast musculature. In any case, it felt strange to be called a beast when a few days before I was skinnier than the skinniest guy in the room.

The gym was filled with the sounds of machinery and grunts of effort. But another noise attracted my attention: I could hear laughs in the background.

"HAHAHAHA so Kyle, you can't lift 100 pounds? HAHAHAHA you're so weak! What the fuck are you doing here? It's not a place for maggots"

Poor Kyle, he broke down and started to cry. Crap, I felt sorry for this guy. Especially his situation remembered me why I dislike gyms: some time ago I had tried to start, tried to lift 150 pounds, without succeeding of course, and... this is where my shorts had... ripped. Oh fuck, the shame... They were all laughing at me. I have rarely felt as bad as this time.

Kyle ran away but did not see Jolias and ran into him.

"Aie! Ah... s-s-s-sorry!" he said, panicked by being shouted at.

"It doesn't matter dude, but are you ok?" asked Jolias.

"Y-yeah" replied Kyle before to leave, but clearly no he was not okay...

"Poor guy" said Jolias, a bit sad.

"Yeah" I said.

Then I saw the bench with the bar at 100 pounds. It was time for me to take my revenge.

"Do you mind if I try?" I asked to guys.

"Of course dude, but it's a little light, isn't it? You're pretty big so I don't think you'll have a problem with it like the other maggot" said one of guys. If only he knew that a few days ago I probably couldn't lift it... but here I had confidence, it should pass easily.

"Yeah but for a warm-up, it will be enough" I replied, searching an excuse for justify the 100 pounds. I did not want to suffer a second humiliation.

I lay down on the bench, I took the bar, I lowered and... not surprisingly, it was easy, too much easy. I was trying not to show it but inside, I was exploding of joy: there was few days, I would have been unable to lift this bar. After few reps, I put the bar back and said to Jolias.

"Well, really too easy! I think we'll have to add few pounds"

Jolias smiled and asked "50 pounds?"

"No, put 100 more" I said.

Jolias smiled more. 200 pounds... Few days ago, this bar would have crushed me but here, I could do it! Jolias added two disks of 50 pounds. 200 pounds... I had never lifted so much weight in my life... but I was no longer the frail being of a few days ago, I was strong! A strong fucking bodybuilder!

I was grabbing the bar and... I lowered. Clearly, I could feel the weight difference. My face tensed up, I was blushing quite well, I was grunting a bit more but... I could do it! Slowy I lifted the bar and lowered... then I lifted again and lowered. It was harder but doable.

I did few reps when Jolias asked me: "More?"

The old myself would have said no, but the new myself wanted more. I wanted to test my limits.

"Fuck yeah!" I replied.

"150?" asked Jolias.

I was thinking. 350 pounds seemed perhaps too much... "No, let's start by 100 pounds" I said.

Jolias added two plates of 50 pounds. I grabbed the bar and... Shit! this time, I was totally tense... and red. I lowered the bar then, in shaking and moaning, exorbitant veins, I lifted it, gently, very gently. In a final roar, I succeed to do a rep but clearly, I wouldn't have made it to a second one.

"Holy fuck!" said Jolias, stunned by my strength. And he was not the only one to be surprised.

But suddenly, when I wanted to speak, we heard heavy grunting. We looked in the direction and... HOLY SHIT! There was a freak, a fucking freak! Arms probably not far from 20 inches, a tank top that went up when he lifted, revealing the bottom row of his incredible bulging ripped abs. He roared while he put the bar back.

"Holy shit Brandon! 420 pounds! You beat your record!"

"FUCK YEAH" roared the beast. And yeah, he was a fucking beast. I don't hide the fact that I suddenly felt turned on but also... a bit envious. I had the sensation to be a god, and here, I felt weak in front of this beast. I had to try. I knew it would be impossible but I had to do it!

"Jolias..." I said.

"Yeah?"

"Add 100 pounds"

"Wh? 100 pounds? Dude, are you crazy? You can't-"

"Add 100 pounds" I said a bit angry. "But get ready to help me"

there were a few seconds of silence then...

"Ok..." said Jolias, a bit worried.

He added plates then I grabbed the bar and... shit, fucking shit. It was too much, really too much. I was trying with all my might but... impossible, it did not move an inch!

"Hahaha! Nice try man but nobody can beat me!" said proudly the beast. But I appreciate having a worthy opponent.

Fuck! I tried, again and again and again but impossible to lift even by an inch.

"GGGNNNNHHHH Jo...Jolias...h-help..." I finally said sadly, unable to disengage myself. Jolias smiled. "You need help? Ok" he said. Crap Jolias, you can see it no? 10 seconds passed... 20... but no Jolias. What the fuck is he doing? "J-Jolias! H-Help!" I said, a bit panicked. Why is he so long? ... Wait... Help? HELP? WAIT! No! By help, he does not think of... A fright went through me, and especially when I heard the sound of a notification from his smartphone... No, Jolias NO!!! But before to ask him to stop, I felt an incredible feeling to my crotch. Shit... SHIT! SHIIIIIT! That's what I feared: he had activated the ring!

"AAAAH Fuck Jolias!!! By "help", I didn't mean that!!" I said, panicked.

"I knew but this kind of help is more fun hehehe!"

More fun? He is crazy??? Not in public, damn it! Especially since the changes will be enormous!! And as I was afraid, I felt it: I was going to not only cum, I was going to also... growing. yeah, he had definitively activated the next level! In a FUCKING CROWDED GYM ROOM!  Fuck! FUCK FUCK FUCK! Are you fucking crazy Jolias???

"JO-JOLIAS!" I said, in total panic. "S-STOP THAT!!!". What the fuck is he playing at? We are in public here, shit! In a FUCKING gym room FULL of people!!!

But Jolias simply smiled...

"Shut up Max, you'll love it!"

Yeah I love it but... NOT IN PUBLIC BASTARD!  I had no choice: I had to hold me back! And so began the fight of my life!

I was grunting, sweating, shaking. But fortunately, I had the perect cover: if you saw me, you'd think I was trying to lift this bar, but in reality, I was mostly trying to contain the storm that was happening inside of me. And it was hard, fucking hard... Not only I was trying so hard not to come, but I was mostly trying to contain my muscle growth. Unfortunately, I could feel it, I could feel my body slowly growing despite my efforts, stretching the fabric more and more, my tank top was becoming too small and revealed little by little the last row of my abs, and the worst: I felt that if I released the pressure, I would "explode" like a balloon. No way that will happen, I must resist at all costs! I tried and tried and tried but despite my efforts, I felt my body was inexorably swelling. Fuck! FUCK! I don't want to grow! No, really, I don't want! My face was more red than a tomato, I was sweating profusely, my teeth were clenching to the max, my veins were bulging. I... HAVE... TO... RESIST! I tried again and again and again but... I continued to grow, more and more, slowly but surely, the pressure was becoming really unbearable and to make matters worse, it was increasing: it became more and more difficult... Shit! SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! I couldn't take it anymore, I knew it, I didn't want to give up but it was simply impossible to restrain myself... I was going to grow even if I didn't want to... I couldn't resist... I was terrified...

And the worst thing is that it started to be noticed, what I wanted to avoid at all costs, it was being noticed...

"G-Guys??? I-I don't know if I'm the only one who have hallucinations but his arms seem to get... bigger" said one of guys.
"N-No... I-I also noticed, it's as if he was... swelling!"
"Y-Yeah and it is not only his arms, look his abs, I'm sure they were not so big and carved 2 minutes ago. It's like if they were... growing"
"I-it's impossible but he... he is growing!"

Shit! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!

"JO-JOLIAS! FOR GOD SAKE, STOP THAT!!! I CAN'T FUCKING HOLD!!! I'M GOING TO... TO..." I shouted, panicked.

"Yes I know and... so what?" replied Jolias.

WHAT? So what? Is he crazy?

"JOLIAS... WE... WE ARE IN PUBLIC HERE! IF... IF I EXPLODE THEY... THEY"

"Max, dont stress. You can't hide it forever. You'll see, you'll love the next! So stop resisting Max, and anyway they have already noticed so... stop resisting and let go yourself hehe!"

Let go myself? Is he crazy? No, I can't, I definitively can't grow in front of a whole gym but... honestly I knew it: I couldn't hold on any longer... In spite of all my efforts it was increasing, again and again. I couldn't stop it. I was going to explode, it was absolutely inevitable. I tried a last desperate attempt but could only gain a few more seconds. The pressure increased again. Oh gosh, oh my fucking gosh: it was simply unbearable, I mean really really unbearable: tears were drooling on my cheek, my teeth were so clenched that I could have broken them, I was fucking shaking. No, I couldn't resist. I was going to explode, it was imminent, really imminent... I had lost the fight, it was useless to resist. Then as Jolias advised me, I released, I released... ALL! And the response was immediate...

"aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh gosh... oh my fucking gosh! I roared like never before. My whole body exploded, literally. The feeling... HOLY SHIT THE FEELING! It was... AWESOME! Insanely intense but... so FUCKING good! I felt every part of my body explode in muscle mass. And when I say "explode", I have really explode. All my muscles have almost doubled in size. I had to add more than 100 pounds, maybe more, in once! My shoulders, my biceps, my forearms, my pecs, my abs, my back, my legs: everything increased  a lot of. It was as if I had condensed the growth and released it all at once and the sensation was absolutely sublime! Obviously, my clothes didn't fit, they were shredded by this "muscle-plosion".

Well, it was happened: I had grew in public and obviously there were reactions...

"HOLY SHIT! DID YOU SEE THAT?"
"HOLY FUCK! WHAT THE HELL? I thought that this kind of thing only happened in movies!"
"I-It's not possible, it can't be true!"
"Can someone explain to me what just happened there?"

I even heard the famous Brandon say: "HOLY CRAP! What is this guy? A mutant? A fucking superhero? What the hell is this?". Oh and by the way, my dick had also exploded also of course... I was still in shock from growing up in public but I noticed one thing: the bar, the bar was... moving. Obviously, in addition to the muscle mass, my strength had increased, a lot of: so now, I was able to lift 400 fucking pounds! My apprehension gave way to another feeling: lust! I could lift 400 fuckings pounds! Hahaha! It was time to test this new body. Despite my grimace from the effort, a smile appeared on my face. After a few seconds, my arms were stretched to the max. I let out a chuckle of satisfaction. But I didn't want to stop there...

"WHAAAAAT? He succeeded to lift 400 pounds?" said one of guys, stunned.
"Dude, are you serious? didn't you notice that his muscles just got FUCKING HUGE? OBVIOUSLY HE CAN LIFT 400 POUNDS!"

I had lifted 400 pounds... I had lifted 400 FUCKING POUNDS HAHAHAHA! It was insane! But... it wasn't enough to satisfy me! Why limit myself to 400 pounds? I wanted more!

"Jolias" I said.

"Yeah?" he asked, guessing what I was going to say.

"Add 100 pounds" I asked.

"Hehehe, I told you that you would like it... I add the plates immediately!" he replied, clearly enjoying.

He added 100 pounds and obviously, the bar went down but not for long: I could feel, I could feel this strength running trough my veins. Every second I was getting stronger than the previous. And the bar was soon raised, with difficulty at the beginning then more and more easily while I continued to growing, hearing little by little sounds of tearing.

"FUCK YEAH!" I roared, victoriously. I was lifting 500 pounds relatively easily! I did several reps without the slightest sign of fatigue. Crap, I was so fucking strong! Finally, I posed the bar and I got up. On the wall of this gym room, there was several mirrors. This is when I realized how much I had changed. I was big, fucking big! I should be 6 feet 4 inches, my fucking bull was larger than my head, my enormous pecs were so big that they started to block my view, my shoulders were so fucking enormous, bigger than cannonballs, my lats were so fucking wide, with each breath I felt my muscle brick wall going in and out of my stomach, six enormous boulder, each brick of which was almost as big as my fist, oh gosh breathing had never been so good, my quads were fucking tree trunks, covered by veins. I was a fucking muscle freak, worthy of the greatest Mr Olympia. It turned me to the max.

"Damn that was a good workout" I said with a deeper voice, in flexing my monumental biceps. Oh my gosh, I did not think that flexing his biceps could be so good!

I looked the gym room, everyone was frozen, staring at me and... most had already wet spots on their crotch. Even Brandon, who seemed to be totally straight, was flooding his underwear.

I heard few "Holy shit! Holy fuck! Crap!" but above all, almost all had a wet spot and those who already had one were flooding their shorts. Jolias was no exception: I could see the white liquid flowing down his legs. Craaap, it was already fucking good to be adulated by Jolias but by an entire room, it was fucking enjoyable! It was time to give them a little private show!

I put my arms behind my head and flexed my concrete abs. Some people were almost drooling when they saw my god-like body!

I noticed that one had his hand stuck in his shorts. an idea crossed my mind, I remembered those videos where guys were worshipping muscle freaks. And now, I was a muscle freak.

"Hehe, dude, you're not just going to look anyway? It's not a porn video you know, you could do something else more interesting" I said.

"W-What?" replied the guy, a bit panicked.

Slowly I took his arm, took his hand out of his shorts and put it on my rock hard abs.

"OH FUCK!" gasped the guy, panting faster than a dog. I could see his wet patch instantly grow bigger. Hehe precum was oozing! And he hadn't seen anything yet: I flexed my abs.

"OH MY GOSH!" he shouted instantly and I could see that he had opened the floodgates to full speed. Gosh it was so good!

"Do you like it?" I asked, knowing in advance the answer: by way of a yes, I had the right to long groans. Hehe, I'll take that as a yes. I smiled. I had never been worshipped but now I WANTED to be worshipped!

"So guys, do you want to touch? If yes, this body is yours!"

They looked at me with envy during a second, but not knowing if I was joking or not, then they rushed towards me. In an instant I had dozens of hands caressing me.

"Holy crap! It's harder than concrete!" said one.

"Shit! It's so hot!" said another guy.

"I can't stop! I can't stop!" repeated another, couldn't stop caressing my chest and cumming in same time.

Oh gosh, it was so awesome! I mean, I love Jolias but here it was more like worship than love. I had never experienced this but I knew I would fucking love it. I was their god and their were my slaves. I loved it, damn right I loved it!

I continued my show, flexing muscle after muscle. Soon, one of my worshippers took the next step, caressing was not enough, he wanted to go further: he stuck his mouth against my chest and started to lick and suck. He was quickly  imitated by the others and soon, it was tens of mouth that licked or sucked me while their hands were rubbing my big pecs and my rock hard abs. Two of them even started to suck my nipples.

Holy shit! I never imagined I would live this, and even less to be the one we worship! But shit, yeah, I FUCKING LOVED IT! And I was not the only one to enjoy: I could see Jolias jerk off, panting as fuck in seeing this incredible scene. I don't know if he expected it to turn out this way, but he seemed to enjoy the show.

And suddenly I had an idea for a hot game, yeah, a game hot as hell. However, Jolias would be clearly disadvantaged. No matter, I was going to remedy that hehehe!

With difficulty (because dozens of hands were caressing me), I caught my smartphone. I unlocked Jolias's profile and went to the "bodybuilder" level. It's time to grow my dear Jolias! Instantly, I saw Jolias's eyes widened, totally surprised, he started to pant quickly.

Hehehe, enjoy, my love.

"Ooooooooo fuuuuuuck!" he moaned, looking me in smiling, understanding what was happening. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh crap! This is so fucking intense!" he said. Intense? Hahaha It's nothing compared to what you'll experience. You're not ready Jolias, really not ready. "Aaaaaaaaah!" he gasped. He staggered a few steps but he was soon forced to kneel down. I could see his forearms shaking, covered by veins and also his shirt slowly moving. Jolias started to laugh. "Oh fuck! Oh my gosh hahahaha! Awesome! Insane!" he said in tears. I could see his shirt squeeze at the level of the shoulders, his pecs pushing against the fabric, the bottom of the shirt to rise an inch, revealing his bottom muscular growing abs. Slowly but surely his gymnast body turned into the one of a bodybuilder.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES! YES! OH FUCK YES!" shouted Jolias head raised to the sky while his dick was spitting out long sticky white strings.

Hearing his yells, one of guys turned towards Jolias.

"Oh fuck! I think there is another one growing too!"

Jolias tried to stand up, smiled and looked the guy. He caught his shirt and tore it apart, revealing his growing muscular chest.

Now Jolias looked like a bodybuilder. He was exploring his new body in laughing. he mistakenly thought it was over: he was wrong! The game was still uneven, I was much more bigger than him. I need a WORTHY opponent and we were clearly not playing in the same category. We had to be adjusted this detail. Jolias was panting and shouting insults in rubbing his new muscles. You think it's over Jolias? Hahaha poor Jolias, you are not ready for the next step, really not ready... I moved on to the next level. Instantly, he froze, I saw his pupils shrink, his mouth let out a groan of surprise. He didn't expect it, really didn't except it. As his heart rate increased greatly, he began to pant again, much more than before. Then he looked at me questioningly. I just answered with a smile...

"Oh fuck! Oh my gosh, oh my FUCKING gosh ha... haha... hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" and his body began to swell more and more and MORE. I could see his clothes moving at an alarming rate.

"HOLY SHIT! HE'S GROWING AGAIN!" said the guy who was watching him instead. Many guys stopped worshipping me to see where the cries were coming from.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!! OH FUCK YES MORE!!! MOOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!" shouted Jolias. His quads filled his short and began to shred it. Those who still suck me finally turned to see where the screams were coming from. all fell silent, enjoying the show. we could only hear the cries and moans of Jolias, accompanied by the sounds of stretching of his clothes.

Oh gosh, the show was so awesome. His whole body was tense and trembling, his head bent backwards, leaving to admire his neck stretched to the extreme, veins exorbitant and above all we could see that it was growing from second to second at the same time his traps were coming out like a rocky mountain chain and engulfed his neck. His shoulders swelled up and became bigger than cannonballs. We could also see the stripes and veins appearing. His guns, already big, inch by inch, reaching gigantic sizes worthy of the greatest bodybuilders. Fuuuuck, look at this vein! and speaking of veins, his forearms, which was now probably bigger than the biceps of some here, looked more like a road map. His huge pecs were becoming titanic stretching the fabric to the maximum and speaking of fabric, his back was getting wider and wider, there we were closer to the W than to the V. I should have taken a picture at that moment: Jolias looked absolutely INSANELY GOOD! His clothes seemed to be tensed to extreme: all the details were visible, all. The slightest streak, the slightest vein, each brick of his abs, each crevices between them. It was ULTRA tight! It stuck to him so much that it was almost like a second skin. But it didn't last, as his growth continued, it was too much for his shirt, despite the fact that it is a sportswear designed to adapt to a muscle growth, Jolias's was far too big, really too big. A new sound was heard: that of the tears that appeared, revealing his tanned skin. Shit, it was even more impressive: his guns were as big as its head, his shoulders were as big as a human head, his pecs were absolutely fucking HUGE, every brick of his six-pack was becoming real boulders, the crevices became ravines. Oh fuck, look at those crazy veins! And this Adonis belt, oh gosh, it was as if carved with an axe! Fuuuuck it was so awesome and Jolias's tanned skin made things so much hotter! then it was the turn of the bottom part to grow, which forced him to kneel down.

Oh gosh, precum was spurting. Jolias was perfection! And by the way, I don't think there was a single person left with dry underwear here (even if I had no more). Considering the shaking and especially the moaning of some, I can even say that they were flooding their underpants. In the meantime the one in Jolias was living its last moments: in addition to the quads that were tearing the fabric, there was also his monstrous cock which was stretched more and more towards the front. This is however his shirt which lost the first fight, holding on to nothing more than simple strips, it ended up being torn to shreds and fell to the ground, revealing in broad daylight the ultra muscular brown chest of Jolias, covered by sweat. His pants knew the same fate a few seconds later, releasing a gigantic dick.

This was the last straw for many: I noticed several white ropes and I must say that I was not far from exploding either, but I was holding back for the rest. Fun fact, one of which is much bigger and longer than the others: no need to specify to whom it belonged.

It lasted another 2-3 minutes and finally Jolias could straighten his head. He hadn't spoken yet, but I could already tell by his panting that his voice was much deeper.

"OH MY GOSH!" he said. Yeah, it was fucking deeper!

Fuuuuck, I was turned on as ever! I don't know if it was the mix tanned skin/sweat/huge muscles and veins but he was beautiful, a fucking god! Perfect, NOW I had an opponent of my size!

"Well well well, now, we can play!" I said.

"Hahaha, a game? This is why you made me grow?" asked Jolias.

"Yep, otherwise the victory would have been too easy!" I said.

"And what is this game? An arm wrestling match?" asked Jolias. Crap, it will take me some time to get used to this so sexy voice.

"Hahaha yeah we could, but I was thinking of something more... exciting and hot. The rules are very simple! We separate our worshippers into two groups and... we let them worship us as they want, prohibition to prevent them from doing anything and the first of us to ejaculate loses. And obviously, prohibition to give them orders"

Jolias smiled. "Oh I think I'm going to LOVE this game!"

"And... we can do whatever we want?" asked weakly Brandon, in pointing my dick. I smiled. Crap, even Brandon, who was straight, was totally turned on and was ready to give me the best blowjob of my life. Yes, I think I'm going to love this little game too!

"What you want! We won't stop you from doing anything" I said, proudly. "Oh fuck!" replied Brandon, in cumming.

"Well, do the groups" I said. Haha some almost fought to get into one or the other. Brandon seemed particularly interested to be in my group. In the end we had two groups of worshippers. The game could begin!

I looked Jolias who had an almost carnivorous smile. He nodded and finally, I shouted: "GO!"

Instantly both groups rushed to their respective gods. It was dozens of hands that began to rub me. And Brandon haha, guess what he did: he threw himself on my dick. He started to lick and suck as if his life depended on it. A dazzling wave of pleasure passed through me! "OH FUCK!" I shouted. Craaaap, it was more intense than what I thought and it seemed to be the same for Jolias given his long moans. Oh fuck, oh shit! OH MY FUCKING GOSH! It was... INSANE! My eyes rolled in their sockets, the pleasure was so... divine! But I was focused on the goal. And guess what? Brandon, who seemed to be the most straight guy of this gym, jumped on my cock and began to lick and suck it. And unfortunately for me, he was good, he was even fucking good. Waves of intense pleasure flowed through me every second, I had to force myself not to come. Fuck it was harder than I thought Fortunately, I was not the only one to be in 7th heaven, Jolias had his eyes rolled back in their sockets, his mouth open with a stream of drool and was trembling. Shit, I knew this game was going to be good, but not SO good. It was insane! Suddenly I let out a painful moan: I felt a more intense wave: Brandon had gone to the next level and swallowed my dick. Oh my gosh! I clenched my fists and teeth to maximum. Shit, he was fucking good the bastard, too fucking good! Gosh it was becoming unbearable! I looked Jolias and fortunately, one of these guys had the same idea and was sucking his dick like a baby with a pacifier. And from the look on Jolias's face and his groans/moans, he was as good as Brandon... Honestly, I don't know what was more difficult, to hold back to grow or to cum. And things were not going to get any better for me: Brandon used his tongue and had fun touching an extremely sensitive point of the head. I shouted and my hand had almost tore his head off before I changed my mind. No, it was forbidden to touch him or to prevent him from doing anything, those were the rules of the game! I was holding back so hard that my face was turning red, my veins were pulsating on the surface. But I could hear Jolias moaning painfully. Things were becoming incredibly difficult for him as well. The round was very close! Who was going to drop the sauce first? Who would lose? and to make matters worse, it's as if our worshippers have realized that we are on the verge of "cum-plosion" because they redoubled their efforts. Jolias and myself started to scream continuously with pleasure. We were going to come, it was imminent. Finally it's Brandon who finished me off: he touched THE sensitive point. I was taken by a wave of pleasure like I had never felt before. And I couldn't resist it: I felt my balls contract as never before, I felt the boiling white liquid rise in my cannon. I automatically took a deep breath then I roared like never before...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

I was talking about cannon, well, it wasn't far from it: the first load, absolutely huge, surprised Brandon, who had to swallow not far from a good liter. I pulled with such force that he was thrown backwards then he took several loads in the face.

Two seconds later, another roar was hear: Jolias had also lost his fight. We shot load after load after load, as if we were in automatic mode and most of the guys were looking at us and cumming too. It was a fucking orgy hahaha! Finally, after several long minutes of shoot, the storm calmed down. Oh shit haha: Brandon was always cleaning the shit out of his eyes. His face was filled with cum.

"OH MY GOSH HAHAHA! Yeah I definitely like this game! Another round Max?". Our worshippers looked us with wide eyes but also with a net of drool. Hehe, I think they agree!

"Oh yeah!" I said.

"Right! But if we change the group? So there will be no jealousy!" said Jolias.

"Good idea!" I replied.

And we started the next round. And yeah, I confirm: Brandon is the god of worshippers because Jolias quickly grunted of pleasure and shouted insults. Too bad Jolias, you should have kept your worshippers! We could only hold several minutes so much the pleasure was intense but this time, it was Jolias who shot first loads. Brandon knew really how to touch THE sensitive point and from the moment he found it, it was difficult to resist for a long time! Jolias, shouting in pleasure, hit the ground to avoid grabbing the head of Brandon. And few seconds later, the flood came and once again, Brandon got a good cum shampoo!

Then we did another round, and another, and another, and another, and another... We were unstoppable! I quickly lost the account but what I know, is that at the end, after several hours of rounds, our worshippers were all exhausted (and totally empty!) and the room looked like a battlefield: on the floor, on the wall, on the ceiling, on the machines, and of course on our worshippers, there was cum, cum everywhere. Holy shit, I was far, far from imagining our workout session like this but... holy shit I loved it! And I think everyone here agreed, even if they were unable to answer.

"Well, it was a good training" said Jolias. "I think we'll do it again". None of the guys answered but the growing smile on their faces betrayed what they were thinking.

"I agree" I said. "But... *snif snif*... oh gosh, we really need to take a big shower, we stink of cum hahaha!" I said, sniffing my body.

"Justly, I had an idea: I think that the swimming pool is next door. So... would you like to go swimming?" asked Jolias. Honestly I knew the true reason was more to show off his new god-like body and... I understood perfectly: I must say that I also had a furious desire to show my body...

"Of course I want!" I said. "But on the other hand, are we really going to go like this?" I asked. Indeed, we were... naked.

"Well, I bought swimwear, it can be used as shorts but on the other hand, I don't think we're going to get into my shirts now. But honestly, I don't think anyone will hold it against us" said Jolias, rubbing his hard six-pack.

We left our worshippers and we head for the pool. Indeed, it was just right next door.

On the parking, there was a SUV, a Range Rover.

"Hey do you see that?" said Jolias, excited.

"What?" I asked, don't understanding what he meant.

"I wonder if I can do it" he said.

"Do it what?" I asked. Then I saw Jolias put his hands under the back of this SUV.

"Wait! Are you really going to try to lift this thing? I know we're stronger but still, how much does this thing weigh?"

"This model? I would say about 5000 pounds"

"WHAT THE HELL? 5000 pounds?" I shouted, stunned.

Then Jolias tried to lift. and clearly it was a different story than my bar. His face tensed to max and he quickly became red. His veins were exorbitant. however what shocked me more was that... the rear wheels lifted slightly from the ground! Well, very little but still! HOLY SHIT!

"Crap, it's heavy" said Jolias.

Heavy? Man, this fucking thing weighs 500 fucking lbs! OBVIOUSLY IT'S HEAVY!

"Do you want to try?" asked Jolias.

"What?". I must admit that it would never have occurred to me to try this until a few hours ago, but now... why not! Like Jolias, I put my hands on the back then I lifted. Without surprise, it was fucking hard and like Jolias, I became all red. the effort was so intense that I was trembling. But just when I thought I had failed, I saw to my surprise that the wheels were no longer touching the ground. Well, just a little bit again, but they were not touching the ground anymore.

"FUCK YEAH!" I roared.

And I bet you that soon we'll be lifting it over our heads with one hand" said Jolias.

Crap, it seemed to be impossible but after all, I didn't imagine until a few weeks ago that I could have a body like that either; And now it was a reality!

"But first, let's go swimming hehe!" said Jolias. At the reception, when she saw us, the woman was as if frozen, open mouth and her wide eyes were fixed on Jolias's chest. Obviously, he did not resist to make bounce his pecs. The answer was a muffled groan.

"You see? I told you it wouldn't be a problem hehe" said Jolias, proud to be able to provoke an instant orgasm.

When we entered in the swimming pole, several people noticed us and I could hear some "Holy shit!". I must say that two 6 foot 3 inch giants, worthy of participating in Mister Olympia, it didn't go unnoticed and I must say that I really appreciated this feeling of being fixed (and even more to be worshipped). Jolias plunged and damn, he made one of those waves! At The same time we had to be much heavier. I had a little trouble realizing that I was more muscular than a fucking Greek statue. It was so awesome!

We made several lengths with Jolias and oh gosh, I didn't remember that swimming was so easy  but it was not surprising with our strength. When we finished a lap, Jolias took the opportunity to leave the pool and strut by returning. He could swim but I know that he wanted to show his god-like body. He met a girl who, when she saw him, became instantly as horny as ever. Jolias smiled and slowly and started a flex show. The girl moaned more and more and more. Then he took her arm and put it on his abs. The girl started to pant very quickly and loudly. Yeah, she was totally turned on! Jolias flexed his abs and instantly, the girl moaned fucking loudly. Jolias could see a wet patch growing: she was orgasming.

"Gosh, to make cum is so fucking funny!" said Jolias. Yeah, I have to say it was a great experience.

Few minutes later, we heard a voice: "HEY YOU!" shouted a guy in pointing Jolias. "ARE YOU HITTING ON MY GIRLFRIEND?" he yelled. Arf, it should be the boyfriend of the girl from earlier. Surprisingly, he was very skinny but honestly he has a very pretty face though, especially with his blond hair and blue eyes. Well, I imagine he obviously noticed that his girlfriend was not in her normal state. "There is a problem?" asked Jolias, calmly. "A PROBLEM? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU HIT ON HER, YOU WANT TO TAKE HER FROM ME, SO YES, THERE IS A PROBLEM! GET OUT OF HERE BASTARD, WE'LL SETTLE THIS LIKE MEN!" shouted the guy. However, despite his angry, we could clearly hear that he was really not reassured. He was clearly acting out of anger but he was shaking as fuck. More, we stood at the edge and we were immersed, apart from the extremely developed traps nothing indicated that we were muscle freaks. Jolias smiled. Haha this poor guy was going to have a little surprise, a BIG little surprise! "Ok dude, no problem, as you wish, let's settle this like men" said Jolias. he got out of the water and stood up. Oh my gosh, I had a great view on his back and fuuuuck, see the water flow on the muscle mountain that was his back, this show was so fucking hot! The mix huge muscle/veins/tanned skin and shine due to water, it turned me on like never before! But for the guy, the show took an unexpected turn: he was immediately faced with two enormous pecs and six huge boulders bigger than his fist. Jolias biceps was as big as the guy's head. His face changed instantly, he became white, very white and started to sweat. "What the...?" he said, not expecting this situation at all. "What? There is a problem" asked Jolias by crossing his arms. Anger had given way to amazement but above all fear: we could see he was shaking. Well, I was really wondering what Jolias was going to do. to sort out his case? Honestly he could have done it easily with one hand behind his back. But finally Jolias decided to be cool. "Hahaha sorry dude, don't worry, I don't want to steal your girlfriend haha, just that people I meet can't help to stare at me, I wonder why" he replied falsely, knowing perfectly why people stared at him. Then he slapped the guy on the back, as a sign of friendship, except he forgot he was "slightly" stronger: the guy was thrown directly into the pool. Jolias chuckled, he really didn't intend to do that but the situation was quite funny. Jolias took the guy by one arm, lifted him like a twig and brought him back to the ground. "Hahaha sorry dude, I didn't want to do that either but I often underestimate my own strength. Really sorry!" apologized Jolias. "It... it doesn't matter" said the guy, in a weak voice before to leave. Poor guy, he seemed to be stunned but in the same time feeling him inferior and powerless.

"Well, you were really nice to this guy" I said when he returned to the pool.

"Haha, normal, this guy is not a stalker or even a fighter. On the other hand he is just madly in love, it's fucking obvious. I think he was just really afraid of losing his girlfriend. And I respect this kind of guy. And... he reminds me a bit you before" said Jolias. I smiled. Yeah, I admit I had a bit the same mindset before, weak, without confidence, but ready to do anything for Jolias.

"Well, we start to get a little bored around here..."

I didn't like the way he said it. when he talks like this, there is a subtext behind it. I was afraid it would activate the next level. He did it to me this morning, he could very well do it again here. But we were in a pool, I don't see how he coul...

I couldn't finish my sentence because I felt this famous sensation. SHIT, he did it AGAIN!

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Fuck Jolias! Again? Man, what's wrong with you? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh"

"Hahaha don't tell me you don't like it. But don't worry, I didn't activate the special function here, you won't become Hulk in this pool. However, you'll probably cum hehehe"

"Gnnnnnhhhhh shit! Are you sure this is a good idea? Ooooooooooooh" I said.

"No. just like this morning hehehe. And don't tell me you didn't like it"

It's true, this morning, I really hadn't felt anything so enjoyable, it was a fucking huge orgy. But the place was more appropriate I think.

"And I particularly loved your game. Well here, we will avoid the worship part. However, concerning the part "the first one who cums has lost..."

I saw Jolias fiddling with his watch and few seconds later, his body tensed and groaned. "Ooooh fuck, this feeling is so awesome!"

Ok, I know how he activated my ring. I would have never thought that his watch could do that.

"Gnnnnnnnnnhhhh well, now we are in the same boat" said Jolias, in smiling.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh in the same pool you mean hahahaha-gnnnnnnnnnhhhhh!"

"Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaah" laughed/moaned Jolias.

Crap Jolias was right, this feeling was so amazing. At the beginning it was relatively simple to hold back at the beginning like this morning, but it increased again and again, requiring more and more effort. It was like holding your breath, you know you can't do it forever but you try to push your limits. It was the same situation here: if the first minutes were relatively calm, the following ones became more and more difficult. And we had one more obstacle: we had to refrain from shouting. If the ambient noise was enough to mask our moans, it would not be enough if we roared at the top of our voices.

"OOOOOOOOH GOSH" moaned loudly Jolias. "It becomes GGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNHHHHH unbearable" he said, closing his eyes and clenching his teeth.

I didn't even have the strength to speak. My mouth was closed but I clenched my teeth like never before, my face was all red. I was holding the edge of the pool so tightly that at one point I heard a crack. I was afraid I had broken a bone when I noticed that it was the tiles that had given way due my strength.

"Crap AAAAAAAAAH I can't hold GGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHH on much longer" I said to Jolias. I heard also a crack from his side.

Well, the "spermic" eruption was imminent. Shit, no way to hide... wait... WAIT! maybe there is one place to hide!

"GAAAAAAAAHHH J-Jolias! F-Follow me!" I said, knowing that there were only a few seconds left to act.

I took a deep breath and dove to the bottom of the pool: I remember that in the bottom there is a groove to hold it. if you shout at the surface, you will be discovered in 2 seconds but at the bottom of the pool, it will perhaps pass unnoticed (for the cry in any case). we had hardly the time to set up that we felt the cum going up in our dicks. And it was the spermic eruption!

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!"

my roar became more of a rumble, a good number of bubbles escaped, betraying our position but above all, it was the white clouds that were formed that would be most noticeable in a minute or two.

We came, and came, and came, and came. Craaaaap it was maybe more than this morning. it was maybe more than that and it mixed quickly with the water, forming a big milky cloud in the water, cloud which was growing at each load. we could hardly see through it... wait... we could hardly see through it? ... OH MY GOSH! I had just found the perfect hiding place!

I signalled to Jolias of our ideal hiding place that we had just created in spite of ourselves. He understood quickly and we pressed ourselves against the wall entering our own milky cloud. I don't know how long the flood lasted, a few long minutes I guess, but it was truly a deluge. We came, again and again and again. On the surface I heard whistles. Obviously, it must have been seen. Then finally, I felt that the eruption had stopped. Around us we could hardly see anything. I was startled when Jolias patted me on the shoulder. We had finished our round and it was time to come to the surface. and then I was really starting to run out of air. We went up and fortunately we were not the last ones, that passed thus relatively unnoticed. I then looked at the pool...

I almost screamed with surprise but held back. HO-LY-SHIT! Almost the entire pool was milky white, there was only a small part at the end that was still intact but everything else was white! It was fucking INSANE! Suddenly Jolias tapped me on the shoulder, we shouldn't have stayed there, we hadn't apparently been caught on the spot but it shouldn't have become suspicious. we hurried to the locker room

"Hahaha it was great!" said Jolias. And yeah, I have to say I agreed. it could be dangerous but oh my gosh it was so fucking good! I was starting to like this kind of situation more and more, something I wouldn't have even tried a few days ago.

We arrived at the locker room when we heard laughs.

"HAHAHAHA look at this loser! He is so weak, so ridiculous! It's always a pleasure to humiliate you Kyle!". Then they left the locker room.

It was not immediately clear what had happened but when we approached to lockers, we heard crying.

"Snif snif... why? What did I do? I did nothing to them. I can't take it anymore..."

Ah the bastards, they locked him in a locker!

"Hey, are you okay?" asked Jolias.

"N-no, I can't stand being humiliated, it gets worse and worse before it was just one or two shots, but now they locked me up and the next time they said they would violate me."

The voice sounded a bit familiar but I couldn't remember where I heard it.

"Don't move, we'll get you out of there" replied Jolias.

"T-thanks, I think that at the reception they have the keys to open"

"No need keys" said Jolias. he took the handle firmly and pulled several times and finally the door gave way.

"Snif snif thank you Si..." but the guy doesn't finish his sentence.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

He shouted and closed the door violently. What the hell? "P-please, don't hurt me" he said in crying. Ok, I understand: I imagine that facing a muscle brick wall and cannonballs pecs, which he must have seen from his point of view, it does not help to feel safe.

Jolias sighed and rolled his eyes. "Man, get out of there we don't want to hurt you "

"P-PLEASE! DON'T HURT ME!" shouted the guy, clearly afraid.

Jolias, exaspered, He took the handgrip and this time, he tore the door off violently and took out him of the locker.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" shouted the guy, in crying, believing his last hour arrived.

And suddenly, I remembered why this voice sounded familiar, or rather these cries. We had saw this guy at the gym this morning but it was at the very beginning and he quickly left after the mockery. He was not there during our little... game.

He watched Jolias during few seconds then he seemed surprised when he recognized him "Y-you?" he said in seeing Jolias. But he started to look at his body and his eyes showed a fucking "WTF". And it was understandable: he left shortly after our arrival, so Jolias was still with his gymnast body. The difference with his current physique was rather consequent.

"B-B-B-B-B-But???" stammered the guy, looking with surprise at the one who in the morning was less than half his current weight when now he could have participated to Mister Olympia.

"We'll explain you later" replied Jolias. "Can I ask you why these guys bother you?" he asked.

The guy, Kyle apparently, seemed a bit embarrassed then finally he spoke.

"Well, I am in a recent relationship with a... boy" he said, very embarrassed. "However he is more built than me and I have an inferiority complex, and especially fear that one day he will reject me because of my weakness or that I am not able to protect it. So I decided to workout. However..."

"They noticed that you are a total beginner and they are laughing at you, right?" continued Jolias.

"Y-Yes..." replied Kyle, on the verge of tears.

"Yeah, I know this kind of asshole..." said Jolias, with an angry tone.

Jolias looked me, very seriously. He didn't say anything but his look said it all "we have to help this guy". And honestly that's what I thought too.

"May.. may I ask you something?" said Kyle to Jolias.

"Yep" replied Jolias, knowing what will be the question.

"Do you have a twin brother? Because I saw you this morning but you were not... you were not..."

"I was not like this?" replied Jolias in flexing his biceps

"Shit" sighed Kyle. "Y-yeah, like this..."
"And for your question: no I don't have brother. It's me you saw this morning" added Jolias.

"B-B-But it's not possible, this morning you... you were..."

He looked me again. I knew what he was thinking: he wanted to talk to him about the ring. I would have refused in normal circumstances but here I felt sorry for this guy, really and especially he deserved a helping hand.

"You'll think I'm crazy but I strongly advise you to buy this" said Jolias in showing the cock ring on his smartphone.

"What? A... cock ring? What the...?" replied Kyle, not knowing if we were kidding him or if we were serious.

"I know, it's very very weird but trust me, you won't regret it. You will understand when the time comes"

"You are seriously proposing to me a... sex toy?" asked Kyle.

"Let's say that there is a particular... functionality. If you buy it, download this app too and do this manipulation". Jolias showed her how to access the hidden menu. "Again, I know that it must be really weird, but believe me, it will radically change your life. Trust us."

"O-ok..." said Kyle, not really convinced.

"And when you'll convinced, don't hesitate to buy another for your boyfriend. Personally this is what I did" said Jolias in pointing me.

"Ah so you both are..."

"Yep, he is my boyfriend" replied Jolias.

"O-ok, I will think about it" said Kyle.

"Good choice, and I can assure you that the next time you meet your bullies, things may well turn out differently hehehe"

"T-Thanks" replied Kyle, still a bit baffled, not understanding what the connection was. And it was understandable, we would never have imagined this situation either. Then he left us. I hope we'll see him again in a few days... and with a few extra pounds hehe!

"Do you think it was a good idea to tell him about the ring?" I asked.

"Yes and I didn't say much about the ring. And then he deserves to be helped. It remains to be seen whether he will follow our advice or not  but I don't know, something tells me that we will have the answer in a short time"

"Well, I think the pool might be closed for a while" I said in smiling, thinking to the cause. "yeah, I think so too" replied Jolias, amused also. "So what do we do now?" I asked.

"Mmmmh, there is the new Avengers movie today. Would you like to go and see it?" asked Jolias.

"Yeah good idea" I replied. "But we have a little problem of clothes" I added.

"No problem! I thought it might be fun if we went like this" he said, pointing 2 suits in his bag.

"What is that?" I asked.

"A suit of Captain America and Superman. Well, I hadn't planned our little game this morning so I hope we'll fit in it but it's latex so it's extremely stretchy"

"Superman? But it's not from Marvel hahaha!"

"Yeah, but I can't resist the idea of seeing you in it"

I must admit that the idea of coming to see an Avengers movie dressed in Superman was funny and hot. "Ok, let's go!" I said, enjoying.

• Like 6

As promised, here is the part 5!

Level 5: From Mr Olympia to superhero

We hurried to get dressed but it was not simple, really not simple! Even worse if you had the body of Mr Olympia. This spandex material was fucking sticky. This is very elastic but it's fucking horrible to put on. It was so tight that  I was really wondering how we would get it off. But the rendering was... INCREDIBLE! Each detail of our musculature was apparent, even more than a compression shirt: the slightest bump, the slightest crevice, the slightest streak, the slightest vein! EVERYTHING was so fucking visible!

"Holy shit Jolias! You look so fucking good!" I said in seeing my boyfriend in his Captain America suit.

"Speak for yourself, you are much more impressive than the original Superman"

"And you are much more muscular than the original Captain America, they should change actor hahaha!"

Yeah, we looked really like superheroes.

On the way to the cinema, many people turned around and thought that these costumes were very realistic. when we took our tickets, the cashier bugged a few seconds, looking us up and down with the same question on her lips "is it costumes or is it really their...". I gave her the answer by flexing a bit my abs and bouncing my pecs. her eyes widened and if I could not hear her, she clearly let out a "Holy shit!". And something tells me that she was wetting her panties. Haha, how I could love these reactions!

the room was not completely filled but there were still quite a few people, some looked at us intrigued. we settled down and a few minutes later the movie starts.

The story was fun, in brief, some Avengers had lost their powers and Tony Stark recreated the experiences that had allowed them to obtain them.

it was Steve Rogers's turn. Shortly after the injection of the serum, his body tensed and he began to moan heavily. We could see him becoming bigger and bigger. I had always loved these scenes of muscle growths but I never thought I would experience it. When I saw this scene I was almost reliving the growth I had had in the gym. Gosh it was so fucking awesome! I wanted to relive it, feel my body swelling, my strength increasing; Oh gosh yeah I wanted it to feel this incredible feeling again. And why not... now? I knew we were in a cinema, that it was probably not the best place but it was too tempting. And then what's more fun than to grow at the superhero level when you are dressed as a superhero? But was it reasonable? we were going to moan, grow, become bigger, taller, in a cinema? Without forgetting that we were going to cum like never before... No it was definitely not reasonable and yet... I wanted it.

I looked Jolias and he looked at me at the same time. apparently he was just as turned on as I was and I think we were thinking the same thing because he showed me his phone, as if to say: shall we do it? Yeah, we wanted to become Avengers (perhaps even super Avengers), right now.

We took our phone, unlocked the app and my finger was on the slider. Is this what I really wanted? it was very risky, I knew it. I looked my body... Fuck yeah I wanted it! it was time to pass this movie in 4D! I moved the slider on "superhero" level.

Instantly, I felt this huge, fucking intense but incredibly good feeling on my crotch. But this time, I wasn't trying to hold back my muscle growth, it was impossible anyway, rather to control it because it was important that it was not too noticeable. Something that was going to be difficult when you are about to experience the most intense feeling of your life. I bit my lip and let out a few muffled moans. Slowly I felt my body was swelling. Oh my fucking gosh, this feeling was the best thing in the world! However, there was something I had forgotten that was not going to help me... The material that made up our costume was mainly latex, and latex that is stretched, it makes a lot of noise! And that was not all: unfortunately, I felt that my body wanted to "explode"! he didn't like to be slowed down and I knew after yesterday's experience that it would be hard for me to stay silent when it will happen. Shit I had to find a solution and fast! I looked Jolias who seemed to be in the same position, I could see his muscles swelling but I could see that he was fucking tense. Suddenly there was a roar, it wasn't Jolias or me, it was Bruce Banner/Hulk, they had bombarded him with gamma rays and he was starting to grow, which seemed to be particularly painful. That's when the idea came to me: take advantage of the screams to mask our own. Quickly I signaled to Jolias: "Gnnnh scr-screams, we can use them for to aaaaaah hide our". He smiled as he could. Suddenly, Hulk was about to shout. I looked Jolias. It was the perfect moment!

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded. Hulk yelled and so did we.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

We shouted in unison. Oh gosh, I felt all my muscles make a jump. It was a success. But a new problem arose: the feeling was so fucking good so obviously, my cock began to spit its white liquid. I gritted my teeth and stifled every whimper. I could feel the liquid making its way down my legs and gradually flooding the ground. Fortunately it was dark in the room so the battlefield that was forming would not be noticed until later. Especially since given the amount I was about to shoot, I think that several rows in front of us will have wet feet. And I say us because Jolias also was strafing his white charges. Grow and cum during a movie session... what the hell were we doing? But fuck it was so fucking good!

And during this time, our body continued to grow. Oh my gosh, I'll never get used to it, it's so fucking good! My traps engulfed my neck little by little, and I could feel them flexing as I turned my head: good luck beheading me now, I think the blade of the guillotine is more likely to break than my neck! My shoulders... well, to speak of cannonballs would be far from reality, they are much more than that and I could feel each streak! My biceps... oh my gosh, my biceps, they were growing, bulging, gaining quickly inches after inches. I had or was going to surpass the greatest of bodybuilders. And my main vein was becoming more like a fucking garden hose. It was insane. My forearms, well... let's just say that he was already bigger and more muscular than the biceps of some great bodybuilders. It was a fucking masterpiece (or rather a fucking road map!). Obviously, I was getting stronger, A LOT OF stronger. I didn't notice it right away, but I was clutching the metal armrests and little by little I felt my fingers slightly deform the metal, then more and more as my strength increased drastically. I was thinking about the bar from last time and the SUV we tried to lift. Oh my gosh, we will probably be able to lift both of them easily: this thought made me cum more. I could feel my back widening as fuck and also thickening. Holy shit, soon my seat will not be enough and I will need two seats! My back was becoming a fucking impenetrable shield! My pecs were becoming titanic, I could feel it, they were fucking heavy, incredibly muscular, striated as fuck. I had a perfect control on them, flexing them slowly, quickly, feel each fiber! Me who loved the videos of pecs bounce, I had an absolute and perfect control on my pecs! Under these two rocky masses, there were 6 smaller ones but which, like the rest, was growing more and more. Each brick got bigger and bigger, came out more and more out of my stomach and above all I could feel them touching each other, pushing each other away, each one trying to occupy the maximum space. The crevices became so deep that one could have put several fingers in them. Oh my fucking gosh, it was insane, absolutely INSANE! I felt as if I had been implanted with a titanium wall and each breath made me feel an indescribable pleasure. My quads... how to describe them... to compare them to tree trunks would be an insult now, they became more than that, much more! So much that I quickly realized that they were pushing each other away while my feet were far from being stuck to each other. Holy shit! My calves exploded slowly, as if we were inflating two huge fucking balloons. My feet grew so much that I doubt I could find a shoe that fit me.

It was good, it was FUCKING good! I was turned on as fuck and it wasn't going to get any better: I noticed I was clutching the armrests and... I was crushing them! Craaap, I was really becoming a superhero hahaha: fucking muscular, fucking strong!. Oh and by the way, I was not only becoming fucking muscular or stronger, I was also becoming fucking taller also! I tried to curl up in my seat so it wouldn't look too suspicious, but the damn seat was really starting to get too small. and the spandex noises, crap, fortunately that the sound of the film was relatively loud because it had to be a stretching sound concert. I was really hoping it would hold up because I didn't really want to end up naked (although it would end up in an orgy, for sure).

Oh gosh, oh my fucking gosh, this muscle growth was insane, awesome, incredible... I didn't have strong enough words to describe how much I enjoyed what I was feeling! Tears were flooding on my cheeks, it was not tears of pain, not tears of joy but rather tears of pleasure, a pure pleasure. And it wasn't over, I could feel it: I was trying to slow down growth to make it last longer but it's like causing a traffic jam so the power builds up until the pressure is released and I couldn't hold on much longer...

I looked Jolias and... HOLY CRAP! Like me, he was FUCKING BIG. Haha, the original Captain America looked like a twig compared to him. Now it's more like we're out of the Hulk, in version more shredded, in the Captain America suit. There was not an inch that was not made of pure muscle! And gooooosh, I didn't pay attention to this detail on me but you could see all the fucking details: the slightest streak, the slightest vein! It was INSANE! But I could see by his tense face that it must be very difficult for him too to hold himself. He couldn't take it anymore and was waiting the good moment for to explode. And fortunately for us, this moment arrived: Hulk had finished his transformation (and honestly we were closer to him than to the others Avengers) and was about to let out a fucking huge roar. The room seemed to fall silent for a moment and finally...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

BOOM! His shoulders exploded, becoming fucking BIG! Surprisingly, mine did exactly the same! What the hell?

"GGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" grunted Hulk while his traps engulfed his neck, like a rocky mountain! At the same time, I felt my neck being swallowed by my traps!

HOLY CRAP! What was happening in the film... was happening also to myself AT THE SAME TIME! Oh my gosh it was so AWESOME!!!

"GGGGNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" yelled Hulk when his pecs leapt forward, adding dozens and dozens of pounds of pure muscle to his huge balloons. And obviously, my pecs leapt also! Crap, they were blocking my view of my lower body!

"GGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" his biceps were swelling as fuck, exponentially increasing his strength! He clutched the machines but his fingers deformed the metal like plasticine. From my side, I could feel my enormous guns to swell, gaining inch after inch after inch! I gained in a few seconds what some would have taken years to obtain! And concerning my strength, well, I could feel also the armsets, that I was gripping firmly due to the intensity, to be crushed by my fingers. Well there was no doubt that I was getting stronger, MUCH MORE stronger!

Hulk's face tightened as we saw his abs flexed to the max. We could see each enormous brick swelling, pushing against others for to occupy a maximum of space. and of course, I felt my abs were in fire! Suddenly Hulk's eyes widened while the swelling got totally out of control and a few seconds later...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" his six-pack exploded out of his stomach, reaching an inhuman size. I yelled when I felt mine explode in their turn! By the way, I said six-pack but, in fact, Hulk had now... two... four... six... eight, eight fucking gigantic boulders! Wait... a doubt crossed my mind: if Hulk has an eight-pack, does this mean that I also have......? I passed my hand on them for check. Shiiiit! They were FUCKING BIG! Well, it's time to check my suspicion... two... four... six... ... ... e-e-eight! Eight! EIGHT!!! HOLY CRAP HAHAHA! I HAD A FUCKING EIGHT-PACK!!! And gosh, I could feel my immense bricks pushed against others, the feeling was absolutely INSANE!

Hulk fell to the ground and grunted in pain as his back expanded. I was not standing fortunately but I could clearly feel my back rubbing against the seat fabric my arms were spreading out more and more too. Crap, I was getting way too big for this tiny seat, forced to curl up. and things were not going to get any better.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" moaned painfully Hulk while his legs were getting bigger than redwood tree! Shit... SHIT! Of course, mine did the same, forcing me to stick them against each other, which was obviously not enough: despite my efforts, I started to slowly push the seat in front of me forward. I was just too fucking BIG for this seat! I really hope that it is finished because it will not be able to support more, this poor seat.

I should have kept my mouth shut: Hulk convulsed and a few seconds later...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" a final "muscle-plosion" added a lot of muscle pounds.

NO! Not thaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I exploded my turn, shouting with surprise. I heard Jolias screaming also. By the way, this time ours screams were probably too loud because they did not pass unnoticed: some of the front rows turned around, having strangely had an impression of a VERY LOUD echo behind them.

And finally, Hulk's transformation was finished, ours also.

Jolias was panting as fuck, like me. This muscle growth had drained all our energy. I looked him... OH MY FUCKING GOSH!!! I had no words to describe him, he was FUCKING HUUUUGE!!! He was already big before but this was beyond comprehension. To say that I had a hard-on at the transformation of Captain America in the first movie. Hahaha, Jolias was infinitely better than him, in every way! Now, Steve Rogers looked like a common toothpick! Here, we were near close to Hulk America!

Then, still exhausted, Jolias said: "Ha..ha..ha...fuck, t-they had not said that... ha...ha... this movie would be in 4D" he said, referring to our muscle growth. I couldn't help but laugh a bit. I really didn't think it was going to happen like this, let alone in sync with the movie. But fuuuuuck, it was the weirdest but also the most intense and enjoyable growth until now.

I tried to look a bit my own body and... GODDAMN FUCKING SHIT!!! When this level said "superhero", it really wasn't kidding: we looked really like superheroes, we were muscular like superheroes (and more like Hulk than Captain America!) we felt strong like superheroes (again probably more like Hulk), in brief, we WERE superheroes!

Fortunately for us, our costumes held up but I think it didn't take much more for to explode them. When the seats, hem... the armrests were nothing more than a heap of scrap metal and for the size of the seat, to make it short: I filled it completely, maybe even a little more because my lats were overflowing and my legs pushed the seat in front of me. No need to say our seats were totally too small and also, they were totally ruined. And it is not only the seat that was ruined: I haven't mentioned the huge amount of cum that was drawn during the growth! Fortunately, it is the carpet which absorbed almost all.

And miraculously, we managed not much noticed, only a little more at the end, while we were living the most intense and enjoyable moment of our life (we could really thank Hulk)! Suddenly, I felt a tap on the back of my seat. "I don't know what the hell you guys are doing, but keep it down!" said a guy, a bit angry. Arf, I spoke too fast: we had been spotted. I could ignore him but I really wanted to see the reaction. I extricated myself as I could from the seat and stood up... and stood up... and stood up ... HO-LY SHIT! I was FUCKING GIGANTIC (in height I mean but in muscle also obviously). I think I was 6' 9". And it wasn't the only one surprise: in front of me, there was a little guy, a cute little guy and... I knew this guy: it was the same blond guy at the pool and his girlfriend.

"Oh! Hahaha, it's a small world! Nice to see you again bro'!" I said. Craaaap, my voice was again deeper.

When he saw and recognized me, his eyes widened as I have rarely seen, especially when he understood the muscles he saw were not a part of the costume. Indeed, since the last time, I had grown a bit, just a little bit. Just... a few hundred muscle pounds more hahaha! It must have been quite surprising indeed! Seriously, look these eyes! They were about to pop out of their sockets! His mouth dropped as low as he could and I could heard a loud "HOLY SHIT!!!". When his girlfriend, she went from inert state to instant orgasm. And I could also see a wet patch on the guy's pants.

"Sorry to have bothered you man" I said. I saw he swallowed hard.

"N-n-n-n-no, i-i-it d-d-doesn't m-m-matter" he replied, in stuttering.

"Oh look who's here" said Jolias who had just stood up in turn, wondering who I was talking to.

When he saw Jolias, he decomposed completely wanted to say a word but he was shaking too much for that. When it comes to his girlfriend, let's just say that the floodgates were opened even wider.

A few dozen minutes later the film ended and the lights came back on... CRAP! yeah we need to get out of here, our seats were so fucking destroyed and it wasn't all: our cum, well, it had flowed down the room. I could hear a guy in the front row say "Eh! Who spilled his coca-cola? It's soaked here". Arf...

But as we were leaving, we saw the blond guy and his girlfriend be bothered by 3 bullies.

"oh but it would not be this little maggot of Kyler? And he is with his girlfriend, it's so cute hahaha!"

"Shut up bastard!" shouted Kyler.

"Be careful what you say maggot, you're no match for us and we'll be happy to BEAT you and "take care" of your girlfriend" replied the bully.

Well, it was time to use these muscles for the good cause.

I walked behind them and said: "Yeah, be careful what you say maggot" I said to the bully.

"What are you talking about asshole?" he replied, without looking back. His two friends seemed to be frozen in place.

"Yes I'm talking to you bastard" I replied.

He grunted and turned back. "I'M GOING TO... W-what?". he found himself facing the most developed muscle brick wall he had ever seen and pecs which were bigger than his head. He was obligated to raise his head for to see my face.

"What are you going to do maggot?" I said in smiling.

He looked my body several seconds then out of frustration or thinking it was a joke, closed his fist and with all might hit directly into my titanium wall. Bad idea dude. The answer was immediate: CRACK. He fell to his knees and groaned in pain while holding his hand.

"Well, I will say it again because you don't seem to understand" I said, by placing my finger on the wall. "If you piss them off again, I'll take care of you... like this" and when I said that, I pushed my finger into the wall: it went through him like butter. Fuuuuck! I think I'm going to have a really hard time getting used to this superhuman strength! The two guys squared their eyes, they swallowed and become white, very white, very VERY white. "Understood maggots?" I said a bit angry. But they did not answer. "UNDERSTOOD MAGGOTS?" I said louder in pushing a second finger in the wall. "Y-y-y-yes s-s-s-sir!" replied one in shaking. "Very well, now get out!". Immediately they ran away.

"T-t-thanks" replied Kyler, as surprised and stunned as his bullies by my superhuman demonstration!

"It's nothing, really. Well, Kyler, that's it?"

"Y-yeah... and this is Nicole my girlfriend"

"Nice to meet you" said Jolias by reaching out but Kyler did not dare to take it, probably afraid by our strength. I admit that we could have crushed all his bones without realizing it.

"M-m-may I ask you a question?" said Kyler, a bit embarrassed.

"Let's me guess: how did we get so big?" I replied, guessing what what intrigued him.

"Y-yeah..." said Kyler, in blushing a bit.

"Well, if we tell you, you might not believe us" I said.

"But p-please, I would like to know" he said, in an imploring tone.

I looked Jolias for to know what we had to do. we had already revealed out secret to another people, should we do it here? Jolias nodded. Well, honestly, I liked this little Kyler, this guy reminded me of my old self. Feeling weak, without self-confidence and to be honest, he was... very cute. So with a lot of muscle, he could be fucking hot! Very well Kyler, we'll give you a hand or rather... a ring!

"Well, this is our secret weapon" I said, in showing the cock ring.

"What... the... hell?" said Kyler, a bit confused. "A-are you serious?" he said, not believing what it was this ring which was responsible to our growth.

"Yeah, very serious. As I said, you may not believe us" I replied.

"It's just very... weird" he said.

"Yeah, this is weird but this is the truth" replied Jolias. "Really, buy one you won't be disappointed!" he said in flexing his monumental biceps. "I won't tell you more, it would spoil the surprise" added Jolias.

Kyler swallowed and become turned on as fuck.

"Well, sorry but we have to go. Don't hesitate to call us if you have any problems. Anyway, I think we'll meet again Kyler" I said in smiling.

"T-thanks" replied Kyler.

And we head for the exit.

"Do you think it was a good idea to tell them about the ring?" I asked to Jolias.

"I think yes, this guy remembered you before". I smiled. "And honestly I don't know how you like him but personally he's cute. He could be fucking hot with muscles hahaha"

"I thought exactly the same thing about him" I replied.

"I'm not surprised" said Jolias.

We were heading for the exit when suddenly I recognized someone: Kyle. "Eh Jolias, look, it's Kyle!"

"Mh? Kyler you mean?" he said.

I had not thought that they had almost the same name. "No Kyle, the guy from the swimming pool, in the locker room"

"Ah yes, him" replied Jolias.

"And look carefully" I say, in smiling. Indeed, even though he was wearing a jacket and was leaning on the bar, we could see his back was wide, more than when we saw him at the pool. His legs were also definitevely bigger.

"I think he took our advice" said Jolias.

Suddenly we heard a shout!

"Ah but here it is, it wouldn't be this maggot of Kyle HAHAHA!". Apparently it was one of the bullies of swimming pool.

"Yeah, you right, this is the maggot" replied Kyle in removing his jacket. Yeah, as we guessed, his back was wide, he have a V shape, the shirt was tight. From back, we could see his developed traps, cannonballs shoulders.

"What the... hell?" said the bully, shocked.

"A problem Jeff?" replied Kyle. His attitude had clearly changed, from fearful he was confident and even a little arrogant.

Jeff was very shocked. There was few days only, this maggot was fucking skinny, but here, he looked like a bodybuilder.

"I-I don't know what happened to you but... if you think I'm going to be fooled by your disguise you're wrong!" he shouted, not being really sure it was a disguise but there was not other explanations.

"Shut the fuck up you little shit" said Kyle.

"WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY?" shouted Jeff, angry.

"I said SHUT UP" replied Kyle.

Jeff, angry, closed his fists and hit Kyle in his midsection. We heard a "BONG" and Jeff withdrew his hand holding it, having clearly injured himself.

"Wh-what the?" he said, surprised.

"Hit a brick wall with your fists... Ha! You're even dumber than I thought" said Kyle, in a mocking tone.

Then suddenly, he caught Jeff by his collar and lifted him a few inches from the ground, with only one hand.

"Listen to me carefully bastard! Come and fuck with me or my boyfriend again and I'll give you the beating of your life, understand?". Then he dropped Jeff.

"Grrrrr! I-if you think that you'll get away with it m-m-maggot, you're wrong! You'll get the beating of your life, I promise you that" said Jeff before to leave.

Kyle let out a small chuckle of satisfaction.

"Very nice show!" I said so that he notices us and he turned around.

"Max? Jolias? HOLY SHIT GUYS! YOU ARE HUMONGOUS!"

"Haha yeah, I admit it, we gained few pounds since the last time" replied Jolias. "But... it seems that you too hehehe" said Jolias.

"Yeah, I did as you advised. I'll be honest, I didn't really believe it at first but fuuuuck when I activated the ring for the first time it was INSANE! I couldn't fucking believe it! It really works! I can't thank you enough!"

"but you're welcome! Kyle! And I see that you didn't stop there hehe"  said Jolias.

"Fuck yeah! To be muscular, to be strong, it's so fucking good!"

"Yeah, and you get a little taste of what to expect!" I said, in flexing my enormous muscle. Kyle swallowed hard and I could see he became turned on, really turned on!

"I had a hard time persuading Egon but he ended up using it too" said Kyle.

"Egon?" I asked.

"My boyfriend. Oh, why don't we spend the evening together? We often go to a very nice bar in town and I'm sure you would be successful, especially dressed like this"

"Mmmmh what do you think Max? Would you like to go out tonight?" asked Jolias.

"Honestly... why not, it could be funny" I replied.

"Excellent guys! So see you tonight?" asked Kyle.

"Yep! Of course!" replied Jolias.

While waiting we decide to make a small tour in town. To see the people to turn around to admire us was enjoying as fuck!

Suddenly we heard child voices: "LOOK! IT'S SUPERMAN AND CAPTAIN AMERICA!"

"Pff, you're idiot. This is not Superman, it's just a costume" said one of his friends.

"Yes, I'm the true Superman!"

"No, you lie. You're not Superman" he said, a bit angry.

"I assure you that I am Superman" I said, amused by the situation.

"So prove it! If you're Superman, you should be very strong!"

"Indeed, I'm very strong" I said in flexing my gigantic biceps.

"WHOAH! You see that? His biceps is HUGE! This is Superman!" said the child.

"Pfff, it's just fake muscles. You're so naive"

"Fake muscles? Oh I assure you this my real muscles" I replied.

"Oh yeah? So prove it! If this is your real muscles, you should be really strong so... lift something very heavy ... Oh, I know: my dad parked his car there. This is a SUV so it's a very very very heavy car. If you're really Superman, you will be able to lift it but I'm sure you can't, because you're not Superman"

"Don't be sure kid! Lift a SUV? it's a piece of cake!" I said, smiling. "So, this is this car?"

"Yeah but I prevent you, it's VERY heavy! Don't come crying to me if you get hurt!"

"No problem" I said, placing my hands below.

"Pfff, he's being smart but do you know how much my father's car weighs? More than 5000 pounds! 5000 pounds! No one can lift that!" said the kid to his friend. "He will never be able to li-"

But before he could finish his sentence. I lift the car, the rear tires arriving at the level of midsection. I wouldn't say it was light as a feather, but it was about as difficult as lifting a child.

And in talking about childs, they stared at me, eyes wide open, mouths falling to the ground, they were as if frozen in time, only the ice held by the first dripped from time to time, the rest did not move an inch.

Fuck, it was great, fucking great! But I'm sure that I could do more! I lifted the car more and started to move my hands for to grip the middle of the vehicle. Then, with relative ease, I lifted the car above my head. yeah it was for sure, we had a superhuman strength!

The kids were still frozen by the show, they didn't really expect me to really lift the car! So, how about it, kid?

"Hey Superman, do you allow me to test too?" asked Jolias. "I would like to see if this new formula of the super soldier serum is really efficient"

"Of course my dear Captain America!". I gently put the car back on the ground.

Jolias took the back and like me he lifted it easily. "Crap, it's so awesome!" he said, remembering that the previous time, the tires were lifted only one inch. And like me, he lifted the car above his head.

"Do you see? I told you we were the real superheroes!" I said, proudly.

The kids were still frozen, unable to say anything in the face of the demonstration of pure superhuman strength that had just been made. Only the ice ball ends up falling to the ground. Then suddenly, both of them rushed at us.

"MR SUPERMAN, CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?"
"MR CAPTAIN AMERICA, CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?"

We signed the kids's autographs, haha this situation was so funny.

"So... your muscles are REALLY real?" asked the one who didn't believe me.

"Of course!" I replied. "Do you feel my biceps?" I asked in flexing my enormous gun. The kid approached his hands in shaking and finally touched it. "WOAH! IT'S HARD AS A ROCK! COME ON GUYS AND FEEL!". The other kids arrived and started to feel my biceps. "WHOAH I CAN'T EVEN STICK MY FINGER INTO, IT'S SO HARD!".

"Hang on to each other's arms" I asked by lowering myself. Then I did a double biceps pose and I stood me up, lifting the two kids. Haha, I didn't even feel them, they were lighter than a feather!

"AAAAH! DO YOU SEE THAT? HE LIFTS US LIKE WE WEIGH NOTHING!" said the first.
"In same time... he lifted the father's car so..." said the second.

Then I put them back on the ground.

"Sorry for doubting you Mr Superman. Later I want to be as strong as you"

"Oh for this, it's very simple". Jolias looked in mode "you're not going to tell them about this?" then I continued "You have to train hard and never give up! And you too you will be able to lift your father's car".

"I would do anything you say" he replied, happy.

"Well kids, sorry but we have to go now. It was nice to meet you" said Jolias.

"Goodbye Mr Superman, goodbye Mr Captain America!" they shouted.

"Hahaha they are cute" I said.

"Yeah I was just afraid at the end that you would tell them: "Well kids, you have to buy a sex toy and use this app for jerk off yourself". I agree to help some people but here they were a little young anyway"

"Hahaha yes, it wouldn't have been very wise to advise them that! Well, I think it's the time to go at the bar that Kyle indicated to us"

"Yep, it's even close to here" said Jolias.

On the way, I would like to test another thing.

"Can you let me try something Jolias?" I asked.

Well, if we are really superheroes, I want to see what I can do. I bent my legs and jumped into the air and... oh my gosh... OH MY FUCKING GOSH: I jumped higher than most houses. I fell back with a crash, the ground beneath my feet cracked.

"HOLY SHIT! DID YOU SEE THAT? INSANE!"

"Hahaha yeah, but dude, we have just lifted a car which weighed more than 5000 pounds and to bare hands! Why are you surprised to be able to jump very high?" replied Jolias.

"I don't know it's just it is so... so..."

"Unreally good? Yeah, I have to admit that I didn't think this morning of becoming a superhero. But we are really also muscular, maybe more, fast and durable than them. We are SUPER superheroes!"

"I... I don't know if I'll ever get used to it" I said, unable to stop myself from opening and closing my fists and to see my muscles flexing

"And that's better because I would never want to get used to something so good, it's too much enjoying! And the best part is..." said Jolias

"Yes?"

"That it's not over: we still have 2 more levels! Tell yourself that what you feel, there is even better after hehe!" he replied.

Oh gosh, I came instantly just in thinking about what we would feel.

"Well, let's not be late for our private party! something tells me that it will be hot, very hot, tonight!"

Few minutes later we were in front of the bar. and what Kyle didn't tell us was that it was a gay bar. "Oh yeah, I definitely feel like we're going to have a lot of fun tonight" said Jolias, enthusiastic. I smiled also, yeah, the evening promised to be VERY interesting!

• Like 6