9:

After a big dinner of mashed potatoes, asparagus and these thick sixteen ounce steaks that were beyond delicious – I had to go home. The food was phenomenal, apparently the steaks were marinated for a day and a half and they were cooked medium rare, as we both liked it that way…Apparently he really put the emphasis on rare because one could almost hear a little mooing sound.

I found myself driving home, just a bit…distraught. I did not want to leave Ben’s house, and oddly enough I had grown more comfortable in the confines of his basement, or the dining room where we ate our steaks, or on the back patio where I watched him grill without his shirt on. I was not beside myself or anything, but in short order I grown rather attached to the prospect of being there and found myself wishing to make it as soon as possible.

Next, came a sense of dread. Working for the Oakland County Prison was just a nightmare to be honest. Not only did I have to drive like forty minutes because I for whatever reason had no direct way to the place, I just found the environment so unpleasant, which is weird because who would think that about a literal prison, right?

My job was routine, and mind numbingly dull. I had my patients, murderers and rapists aplenty, line up outside my office. Single file one after the other, pissed off they have to waste their time waiting for me to stick them with a needle or give them some low dose pain killer than does not work anymore for them.

“Fairy” I heard that a lot from the old-timers. “Faggot.” Weirdly enough the rapists were keen on this word more than others. “Queer.” Said the hicks from the upper peninsula. And anything you can imagine, I heard it.

Not all of them were bad. Most prisoners just had a shitty demeanor and said little. A couple, like Holt or Tuscola (their last names is how I knew these guys), were actually quite friendly. I never bothered to learn what they did for fear that it would change my perspective of them.

But above all else, it was the staff I worked with. Brain dead, drone like, joyless, edgy bastards almost every fucking one. The fellow nurses, hated their jobs and treated prisoners like shit which made for a vicious cycle that would ruin my day unnecessarily. The guards, I don’t know, just looked down on me for not being a guard. It was a massive clique that made up a majority of non-prisoners. I was not allowed in.

But at the capstone of this pyramid of constant misery was Terry Vander, the warden. An angry, small man of 5’ 1” and what I imagine Napoleon was like without any hint of charm or temper.

This goon would frequently come around the nursing office and do these nonsensical performance evaluations where it was just a literal excuse to call us nursing staff shit to our faces. Seriously!

The one nurse that I half-way liked, a sweet old lady named Joyce said to me: “He just does this, it’s him blowing off steam not one of has been fired. Don’t talk back and say yes sir, no sir when appropriate. And you’ll get your annual raise.”

There would be no fucking way I was gonna make it to an annual raise. I would not last that long, I had worked there three months and while I made top dollar for how little I had to actually do I could not stand this production-line style torture.

And I don’t know what Vander’s problem was for me in particular, maybe it got out I was gay but he just would rail on every little detail.

Wrinkle in my scrubs?

He said on my first day inspection “What the holy fuck, you sloppy millennial? Iron your uniform before you come into work looking like some degenerate.”

Patient processing running behind schedule (which was often)?

“Pick. Up. The. Pace! I swear, these young guys that come through here are absolute gutterballs!” He one time said.

I could go on. I prefer not to, thinking about it still boils my blood. For some reason he loved calling me “Gutterball”. And I hated it! This is what would await me tomorrow. I almost did not want to go to sleep. But I had to be up god awful early, 5:30 just to make it there on time and get let through the gates. Which was a hassle all its own.

I showered and head for bed, and suddenly my body just relaxed. As soon as I got under my covers I almost seemed to just get pulled away into a deep, restful slumber…

…I opened my eyes, something felt off. My head was pressed against my headboard, and my feet were resting on the floor in front of my bed. My alarm clock had gone off and I rolled over and SLAM! The whole thing was smashed to smithereens!

“What the fuck?” I said to myself but had little time to think. The shifting of my body had caused a trembling throughout my bedframe. Suddenly the legs gave out and I and my mattress were dropped half a foot to the floor.

I urgently stood up and crashed my head right into the ceiling above me before I could even fully stand up…the nine-foot ceiling... I fell backwards onto my bed and landed with a heavy thump. My ass bounced on the mattress, flattening the aluminum frame below it. I looked up in the growing light of dawn and only a few feet above my head were a tremendous hole in the plaster that was scattering dust and debris on my bedroom floor.

I then took stock of my surroundings. They had shrunk! By a lot! I was suddenly very much just trapped in this tiny version of my room! What’s more my naked self was sitting on my mattress which was barely bigger than an ottoman to me now. At first, I was rather alarmed, who wouldn’t be when they found out they were trapped? But as I looked down at my legs, which extended across three quarters of the length of my bedroom, I realized something.

They were sliding across the carpet, farther and farther away, but simultaneously getting bigger! I looked at my legs and gasped! They were tremendous! I went to feel my rippling quads, and due to my suddenly augmented size, I did not realize how big my arms were. My left arm tore through the wall between me and the living room, creating a huge gash that you could see my furniture through. I tore through it like paper! And I wasn’t even trying!

As my weight increased, I started to press down harder and harder on the mattress which at first deceived me, I thought just my legs were growing longer. But I realized that the mattress itself was getting smaller and smaller relative to my ass, pretty soon my cock and testicles, burgeoning with more and more size, dropped over the edge and landed on my carpet. The fibers gracing my balls felt awesome, and it would have started to make me horny if I wasn’t freaked out at all the damage I was causing. I rested back against my wall; I could literally feel my back sliding steadily upward against it. My lats expanding, cracking the drywall with my torso’s weight.

I should have been more alarmed than I was, but quickly this was being placed with an orgasmic sensation that bristled through my entire body. More than anything all of this felt so fucking good! And as my head inched closer and closer to the ceiling and the bedroom became more and more confined, I figured that there was no going back, and I shrugged. I began to stand up, in a dramatic slow way. Arching my back as I did, so that the debris that would fall from the roof would roll off me easily.

I pressed through the attic like it were nothing, the wood snapping at the stunning amount of force my most insouciant movement would make. The force of my body itself growing was enough to split apart the rafters! I caught a glimpse into my unused attic moments before it would be no more, it looked so tiny! I had gone up here only once and could barely stand up when I was 6’3”! but now I could hardly fit both of my hands inside the remaining area!

I felt the shingles roll down my shoulders as I cracked through the final layer of my roof. I brought my arms up as I stood up to my full height, I was easily taller than my house! The noise I was making was incredibly loud, what a wake up call my neighbors would have today!

Crash!

I shifted my stance as I lifted my arms up into a glorious double biceps pose, causing my feet to rip through the exterior walls of the house, my toes poked huge holes bigger than watermelons in the siding and pushed more and more of the wall outward as my soles continued to press on in their growth. Suddenly the structural integrity of my house’s eastern wall gave out entirely as I flexed my quads, and half of it came down.

“YEAH!” I hollered out in as I flexed my huge, inflating pecs. I stepped forward, into my backyard. All around me were trees. Tiny thin, little twigs and sticks that I could grab in my hand. I needed to use my muscles, they begged for some sort of exertion, I was overcome with desire to use my newfound and exponentially exploding strength!

I started ripping the whole trees from the ground like I was plucking carrots. Most of the ones I started with only reached my pecs! And those were quickly shrinking, it was as if my growth were accelerating in response to this very easy effort!

I would toss the trees over my shoulder, and they would soar clear over my house and into the road where it caused a car accident, by landing on some poor shrimp’s Subaru! I noticed this after I ripped up a few more trees, I turned around to see my handiwork. I could easily see over the crest of my house. There were flashing headlights and the car alarm was going off. Poor little shit was killed on impact, oh well!

My neighbors had come from out of there houses to inspect what the hell happened. I was surprised they did not see my gigantic head from over my roof.

One thing is for sure, they saw me coming! At first they felt it. Thump. Thump. Thump!

And then they heard me, “OOPS DID I DO THAT?” I laughed and the crowd dispersed in all out panic!

God this was so fucking great! I was having the time of my life, and I decided to take a little walk as more and more size just would not stop coming into me. I wanted people to see me, the real me, the giant I was destined to become.

I walked down my road, my huge feet taking up the entire right side! I decided to stick to the flow of traffic so as to not accidentally crush admirers as I passed. These little people were wise to pull over, and either worship me with total awe or fear by running away.

I loved how the pavement felt beneath my huge feet. It would crack and split and give way super easily. It reminded me of when I was a kid and I would walk on the shallow shore of a lake my cousin lived on during winter. The ice was barely a few millimeters thick and would rupture under the weight of my body. The asphalt did so more and more with each passing step. I got a mile down the road in under two minutes just by walking (I was walking over 30 miles per hour!) And I looked behind me.

Next to a myriad of parked cars that had pulled over from their busy commute in total fear and bewilderment, I saw the line of my footsteps each one growing in area and the amount of destruction. Now I was leaving perfect imprints of my toes and the ball of my foot, breaking down into the underlayers of soil below the surface of the road. I wiggled my toes and literally powderized the asphalt as my hulking, massive body came looming in on downtown Tyson. I had to widen my stance, pretty soon both my feet fit neatly between the road lines on both lanes.

“GOOD MORNING, MICHIGAN!” I bellowed out, my powerful voice rolling across the landscape like a thunderclap, being heard as far away as Windsor, Ontario. I stood proudly over the puny main drag of Tyson, everything looked so pathetic! Whole apartments, multi-story structures barely reached my diamond cut abs. I must have been well over 150 feet tall! And still I was just getting BIGGER each passing second!

“DAMN YOU ARE SO FUCKING SMALL!” I announced, my voice causing cars to quiver on their shocks, the whole of Tyson privileged with my colossal form.

I advanced further into the shrinking town. Buildings were being tested by the sheer immensity of my footfalls. I found myself on M-9, traffic was at a standstill with the morning rush hour!

I looked down the road, bumper to bumper traffic, unable to go anywhere! People were fleeing their cars, and if they weren’t they certainly did after my next pronouncement. “HOPE YOU ALL GOT INSURANCE, BECAUSE AN ACT OF GOD IS BLOWING THROUGH TOWN!”

And without delay I started stepping up the highway, flattening two or three cars with each step. I was slow and deliberate, ambling along as I felt the crunch and crinkling of cars and trucks underneath my huge sole, now at least 30 feet in length and 10 feet wide! The grinding and smashing of the metal and glass against my impenetrable skin felt absolutely orgasmic, with each step I was asserting my incomparable power on the shrimps that seemed barely two inches high to me now!

The amount of damage I slowly unleashed on the highway was completely unheard-of. I crushed a hundred if not more cars in the matter of a couple minutes. And more and more damage was wrecked on the surrounding shops and apartments as a giant of my phenomenal weight passed. If any scale had been able to weigh me, it would have read upwards of 2800 TONS. My feet would pass through the pavement and rupture and flatten the water and sewage lines under the road, as flattened heaps of what were once cars fell into the holes I would make progressively larger and deeper as I strolled north.

Cars who had just arrived to see my little walk through the downtown tried U-turning to hurriedly escape my rapidly advancing footsteps. This caused several accidents and a pile-up. I was moving closer to 40 miles per hour now and after sweeping a pile of cars that had crashed into each other out of the way with my giant foot, I turned around to admire what I had done.

Downtown Tyson looks like it had suffered an earthquake the likes of which Michigan would never see, on par with the greatest ones in history like the San Francisco quake of 1906. Water shot from ruined mains, flooding the parts of the street mercifully left free from my powerful weight, whereas more and more wreckage and sewage filled the sinkholes I had pounded into the roadway. Electrical fires ignited and immediately began to incinerate the debris of buildings who’s facades gave out, which had caused the fires from falling against the power lines.

I took a look around, I could see for miles! And for miles, these puny little bugs could see me! I could see Detroit on the horizon, I looked around and could see almost all of Oakland county before me, and in the distance, a familiar and disgusting looking gray blob. Just North of the towering financial capital that was Rochester Hills, was Oakland Prison.

A Giant like me, couldn’t be bothered to sticking with the roadway any more. It was too restrictive. I started making a Beeline for my place of work. I quickened my pace into that of a purposed walk. I did not pay any mind to what or who I was crushing, or what stood in my path.

At first it was the brick townhouse structures that lined the main drag of Tyson. Then it was residential houses and side streets, either crushed entirely under my feet, or obliterated by the swing of them. My powerful legs, now they themselves over 150 feet in length as I surged higher and higher into the morning sky, would cause whole houses to collapse as I brought my unrelenting tonnage to the ground.

I came across Fenwood Lake, a big sandy beach haven with houses upon houses desperately choking each other to compete for space on the shore. I strode through into like it was a puddle, and at the deepest point, the water barely reached my ankles! This created a deluge the likes of which the area had never seen! Thousands of gallons were displaced onto the shore, flooding and destroying once highly-sought after real estate. The initial wave that broke the shore was literally strong enough to wash away cabins. Vacation homes to the tiny insignificant losers who would now forever have to crane their necks up, Up, UP to see even the steel hard wall of my 8 pack. Praying that I did not destroy their lives and homes with the most careless action.

I left the lake fifty feet taller than when I had entered, each step I took had devastating consequences. I laughed hardily, “HAHAHAHAHA!” the water left in Fenwood (almost half of it was now on land) shook violently at the vibration of my laughter. “HERE GUYS, LET ME FILL HER BACK UP FOR YA” I aimed my gigantic 50 foot long cock as I stood on the wreckage of the town ashore. I let loose a torrent of hot, steamy urine that began to fill the half-drained lake with ferocity.

I tilted my head back, “AH FUCK, THAT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD!” I Moaned at the lake was almost entirely replenished with my piss. I finished the deed with a laugh of absolute ecstasy and looked at my ever-shrinking surroundings. I was truly unstoppable; I was having so much fun just doing whatever the fuck I pleased. But where there was carelessness, now there was a mission. Then I saw it again. My heart started to pound. I stared at the Oakland Prison some twenty miles away with intent anger.

I stepped towards it, moving I would guess at nearly 50 miles per hour. Two steps and I said to myself “THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG! WHY WALK WHEN YOU CAN RUN?” I lurched forward with a furious change of pace, and immediately houses in the surrounding area would explode as if a nuclear bomb had detonated. Michigan was the land of 11,000 lakes, but I added more with each of my next steps.

Within just 5 minutes I had with not much effort jogged the nearly twenty-mile expanse between me and Oakland County Prison. This meant I was running somewhere around 240 Miles per hour!!! I was moving faster than a  single engine plane could through the sky! And I did not even break a sweat!! By the time I arrived, it was the only structure within a one-mile radius structurally sound enough to bear the intensity of my massive weight.

“TERRY VANDER, WHERE ARE YOUUUU?” I called out in a sing-songy voice, I knew he was inside. “COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREEVER YOU ARE!”

I scanned the prison yard and nothing. Suddenly a rapid popping and flashing came from one of the guard towers. They were shooting at me! And I couldn’t even feel it! The towers barely reached my cock, and they had the foolishness to shoot at me? Me? A 500-foot-tall God!

I did a lat spread to emphasize my superiority as I laughed! I swatted at the guard tower like one would a fly, completely pulverizing the structure and much of the wall and fencing causing the entirety of the prison population in the yard to frantically try to escape. They were smart for doing so.

“IF I DON’T SEE THAT FAT LITTLE FUCK VANDER IN THIRTY SECONDS EVERY ONE IN THIS BUILDING IS GONNA END UP A SMEAR UNDER MY FOOT!” I commanded with deafening authority. I almost began to laugh, as I thought of the destruction of the prison just by lightly jogging up to it.

The Guards cringing in terror, heard my demand to see their boss. Suddenly an exodus of blue little ants centered on an ashen gray dot fled the building. They had brought me to him.

“VANDER YOU FUCKING PATHETHIC LITTLE MITE, YOUR TIME HAS COME.” My voice boomed across the land, I brought my foot down on the south western wing of the prison, decimating half of it under my sole alone.

I looked down on the amorphous gray blob of my former boss turned flea. He did not run for he was paralyzed with fear. I assume, for all I know he could have had a stroke from the terror of my voice alone, I couldn’t tell he was too little to make out! I could just tell it was him, petrified.

“YOU HAVE ANY LAST WORDS?” I asked the Warden slated for my wrath.

Whatever words came from him sounded so distant and tiny that I could not ever register it. I just burst out with a laugh that caused recently damaged sections of the prison to continuously collapse from the sonic force I generated. ‘HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU MISERABLE RUNT, I CAN’T EVEN HEAR YOU YOU’RE SO INSIGNIFCANTLY TINY! I CAN’T WAIT TO DO THIS!” I Then proceeded to straddle the yard in which Vander was trapped. I looked down at him and he ogled up at me, falling to his knees and begging for mercy!

I then with all my might brought my fist down to the earth in one cataclysmic blow centered directly on the Warden, completely disintegrating any semblance of what could make him even close to human, turning him to a small red paste smeared on the knuckle of my middle finger. Oakland County Prison, and well, Oakland County and most of Detroit could not withstand such seismic force and in a 7 mile radius I saw anything that dared crest above the tree line (or the top part of my feet) collapse immediately. From the small amount of effort I exerted my body literally doubled in size to well over 1400 feet in height.

I gazed around, the damage was total. My dick elevated it’s self to a tremendous and throbbing length of 200 feet long. My huge throbbing member was easily the length and thickness of the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy. I started stroking my titanic shaft, I could literally feel my cock growing in my hand as my feet continued to push through the carnage I had caused so easily. My toes would sink lower into the bedrock, as my ankles, my calves and quads would soar higher and higher, expanding with each breath I took.

I ran my hands down my pecs and abs, so perfectly defined and more than anything so DEADLY STRONG. I was a muscle god that knew no comparison, a divine being that will forever own this world. I resumed jerking my tremendous, insatiably horny dick. I bit my lower lip and started to grind my hips, sending minor quakes throughout the Midwest.

Hundreds of gallons of precum splashed down on the earth below, flooding a crater I had made at my feet.

“LOOK AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW GOD” I proclaimed across the heavens, “FEAR AND WORSHIP ME, OR ELSE THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!”

And there I unleashed a monumental blast! Never had…there in history…been such…

…A mess on my goddamn sheets! I woke up to find the covers soaked in my cum!

“Fuck!” I said, “Guess I gotta wash these!”

I got up and gathered my covers and head to the washing machine and reflected on the awesome, completely fantastical dream that I just had/was having recently. Then I cringed, “Why’d I think about the Leaning Tower of Pisa?”

I shook it off, I’m a kinky weirdo. I’ve come to embrace it. To love it. What I have never been able to do is accept being late for work, even to my most current shit job. And when I saw I was already 20 minutes tardy I cried “Oh my god! I’m so late!”

I slammed the linen into the washer and started the old reliable thing up. I went straight for the bathroom to brush my teeth and to rinse the cum off my abs.

Wait, my abs?

I was looking in the mirror, “No way!” I said to myself, “I have a four pack!”

• Like 24

• 2 weeks later...

10:

My heart was pounding, I was beside myself with a mix of excitement and anxiety. I called work, to let them know I was on my way, and come to find out in the worst way possible Joyce, the nurse that I halfway liked, had quit. This news came so poorly to me because I had tried to call her phone directly, which forwarded my call up the chain of command…right up to the Warden’s desk, who normally would not be kept aware of such insipid matters.

When he answered I about careened off the side of the road, I nearly hung up.

“Hello, this is Warden Vander. Who is this calling?” He said gruffly.

I stammered, I didn’t know what to say! “T-this is Matt Gabel, uh…the nurse…”

His tone immediately became cross, “Oh god what do you want?” he said, before coming to a realization that made me step on my brakes reflectively: “Wait!” he cried, “Why are you calling me from an external number, Gabel? You should be inside prison walls and therefore not on your personal cell.”

“Y-you see—” I tried to say.

“I see what now? A nurse who clearly is not present and accounted for when I can see diabetic prisoners waiting for their insulin lining-up outside my office? You know Joyce quit right?”

“She did?!” I said.

“Don’t talk over me!” He snapped, “Yes, and come to find out the other half of the day crew, meaning you, is not here either. Is that, or is that not about to change?”

I yipped, “It’s about to change! I’m on my way now, I was letting Joyce know and—”

“Tough shit,” he interrupted once again, “From now on you’re reporting directly to me, got it? Report to my office before working with any of these felons, we need to talk.”

“I—” I tried to say, but he had hung up and I was trapped at a red light on Lansing Road and Groveland. “Fuck!” I hollered, as I bashed my steering wheel.

Today was clearly meant to be a great day…

During the shift, I was treated to a thorough assassination of my self-esteem at the hands of the Warden. “Gutter ball Gabel” this, “lazy piece of work” that, yadda…yadda… “…Much to be desired, but you’re what I am stuck with now” was the culmination of his tirade. This interfered with the general workflow of the day and in combination with my tardiness I ruined what little joys some prisoners had, time in the yard or a full sit-down lunch. And they let me know it.

Most were impatient or snappy, “Hurry up!” or “Let’s go!”

And then of course, in walks this big burly dude who did something crazy with some piano wire. He had gigantic forearms and a build that could only be made from day in and day out of using the weights available in the yard. Daryl was his name, and all he needed was some goddamn baby aspirin and the weakest dose beta blocker for blood pressure. I had the displeasure of interrupting his entire mid-day meal.

“C’mon fairy boy give me my pills!” He sniped.

And normally I would smile and continue about my day, ignoring such comments as if they were left unsaid. But today, I was all sorts of done and I growled, “Don’t motherfucking talk to me like that!”

He reacted immediately, the corrections officer that had worked with me had to grab him, “What you say, you time wasting little bitch? I will fuck you up—thinkin’ you can talk to me like that!”

“Settle down!” the corrections officer ordered, “Just take your pills and get out of here Daryl, tell the kitchen I said you got ten extra minutes of food time.”

The prisoner glared at me as I handed over a couple pills for him to dry swallow, “And ten more minutes in the yard, right?” he said, not averting his eyes from me.

The guard barked, “Hit the bricks, you got what you get.”

He left I could hear him boast as he walked away, “These homos getting ballsy around here, gonna learn respect soon!”

I shook it off, but damn that murderous son-of-a-bitch had the gall to treat me like that? I truly hated this job. And I had five more hours to work…

While I had worked my shift, my friend Spencer had been for a while now thinking about our conversation. Over the past couple of days, he really gave a lot of consideration to hitting me up and maybe even getting a couple workouts in. He had always been a fitness enthusiast, we’ll say. Never living the lifestyle to completion but always vying for it despite relentless self-sabotage.

He had an easy childhood, he’ll readily admit. His father was a considerably wealthy man, he was majority shareholder of Common Foods Incorporated (CF Inc). This was a massive agricultural firm that held a huge stake in the food production of the entire Midwest. It was essentially a middleman that bought up crops from farms at rock bottom prices, and sell them to major companies like major distributors such as Mars, Nestle, Kellogg, to huge chains such as Dominoes, Jack-in-the-box, Little Caesars, to every day bulk products that they would put on shelves such as brown rice and dried beans.

Common Foods had become a transnational conglomerate that owned a huge market share of the American diet. And at it’s helm was the CEO and majority shareholder Winston Patel, Spencer’s father.

Of course, this top-level position was as a recent accomplishment, however. Throughout the majority of Spencer’s young life, his father was largely absent as he had submitted himself to the all-consuming lifestyle of corporate ascendency. And now that Winston had reached the apex of what he considered his career, he found himself returning to his child, his only child: Spencer, and not liking what he saw.

And no offense to the guy, I quite like Spencer. He was down to earth and never flaunted his wealth. But lacked ambition especially for someone at age twenty-five and had almost no career to speak of. This, Winston did not care for. And so, Spencer’s father forced him out into the working world.

Saying to his son, “You need to prove to me you can build connections and a life for yourself that will make you successful. I don’t care how you do it, but it can’t be with my money.”

Spencer, to his credit, was remarkably understanding. Though, we laugh about it now, he was shell shocked at how expensive living the poor lifestyle can be. He kept his car, a nicely sized Ford Explorer, but that was it.

So, without much guidance Spencer kind of ended working at a pizza joint, and hence at my door while I was practically naked. He had texted me sometime during my shift and I did not get to see it until it had ended at seven in the evening.

“Hey man, you want to hang out? I really want to hit the gym with you sometime!” His text said.

I was sitting in the prison parking lot, seeing this was a delight, “Of course man, I was gonna go hang out with my friend Ben, and we were probably gonna lift together. But I would be down to have you join in, or we can do 1-on-1 if you want.”

He immediately shot back, “Ben who?”

I paused. “…Ben Cedar…why?

He replied, “No way! That’s who you’re talking about?! I know him, we went to HS together! Yes, please we will definitely have to hang, ASAP!”

I smiled at the coincidence, “Definitely!” I wrote back, “See you soon, dude!”

Finally, a bright spot to this day!

It was immediately ruined by my forty-minute drive home. Did I mention my radio does not work? Just thought it would be fun to mention it.

I hurried home. I had not made plans with Ben for this evening, which kind of left me feeling…bored. Of course, this was not a bother at first because I was so hungry and I had an absurd amount of raw food for one man, and so I started cooking. I had frozen a lot of the meat and stuff but had decided to make a nice steak and some potatoes for myself. It would obviously pale in comparison to the meal Ben had cooked yesterday, but I was hungry and it was all I could think of for the moment.

After putting on the steak, a measly fourteen ounces, I decided to break out the cottage cheese as a snack. I realized a couple spoonful’s in I was still wearing my gross scrubs and figured it best to throw them in the laundry. I stripped in the living room and went to the bathroom to find the basket, and then of course my mirror.

Let me tell you, I was overjoyed! I saw myself; I had looked twice as good as I did just a week ago. My stomach muscles were starting to catch the light unflexed. My arms, had a hardness and a curves that I had never really noticed before. My shoulders seemed to puff out and I shuddered— I could actually flex my pecs! I was enamored at making them dance on command, it made me feel so strong!

I instantly got hard and I took to noticing my legs— damn, they were looking pretty defined, I turned to my side and my ass was looking so thick, being accentuated by the V taper I had from my pose. I felt so felt so fucking great!

I started to jerk off, but damn it! The steak was still cooking. I went back to the stove in the nude and flipped the meat and stirred up the instant potatoes. Thankfully I was unharmed from the experience.

As the food finished, I found my teeth grating as I was so horny. I eyed my coffee table and snapped my fingers! Couldn’t forget my next dose. I took it happily…and then a little more than I had in the past. Only a milligram…and a half… give or take a tenth. No big deal. I decided to let my food cool and laid back on my couch and got to work.

I felt myself up and down from the prodigious chest muscles forming to the hardened layer of abdominal muscles developing on my stomach. My long legs spread out, one laid over the back of my couch, the other with one foot hanging off the opposing arm rest. The couch heaved under my weight, I got to thinking of my freaky dreams that I was having. I just envisioned myself getting stronger, getting bigger. I felt my hormones riling up and yearning for immediate release.

Well…It didn’t take long.

And almost right on cue, I got a text from Spencer.

“So, you want to chill tonight, big man?”

• Like 22

That prison job is so interesting. I wanna know more about that. I can imagine him growing and asserting his dominance in tehre and i wouldnt eb surprised if he finds someone to worship and someone that will worship him there.

• Thanks 1

I laid there for a few minutes, in a daze. My toes were still curling. My load was absolutely unreal, and in the throes of my orgasm I just laid there hypnotized for a second. I couldn't help but run my hands down my stomach, it was so firm! My arms, they felt so tight! My legs and ass so thick and defined! I was packing on muscle like crazy, and it made me horny again... So I cleaned myself up and got right back to stroking my cock, sprawled out on my king sized bed; and came again, sent over the top by the sensation of bouncing and rubbing my hardening pectoral muscles.

I cleaned myself up again, and texted Spencer back after mulling his request over, I replied “Yeah, we can chill out! What time you want to head over?”

He beat around the bush at first, “Oh idk just got out of work…I mean now is good.”

I looked around, I definitely would have to get myself, and my dirty house ready—fast!

I said back, “Come through, dude.”

He sent me a thumbs up in return. “Give me twenty.” He followed up.

I sprung into action and did the half ass cleaning that a bachelor can only do. I did not live up well to the stereotype of a gay guy with a spotless house. I couldn’t be bothered! I almost wished I had someone to do shit like that for me. A man can dream.

I cobbled together the clothes lying around in my bathroom and put together the living room. I had done this all in the nude, making my way through the kitchen and doing some last-minute touches. I looked out of my front window and saw a set of headlights rapidly slow to a crawl.

I immediately lurched toward my bedroom to gather some clothes. I tore open the closet door and…nothing. I mean not nothing, there was like, my suit coats and snap up formal shirts but this wasn’t the royal wedding we were talking about. And pants! Not one pair that wasn’t dirty or wrinkled or lost in the twilight zone of my laundry hamper.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Hold on just a sec!” I called out, feeling almost a mild sense of déjà vu.

All I had clean to my name in terms of bottoms were in my shorts. My running shorts…with like a six inch inseam…which as you can imagine on my long 40 inch legs, did not cover that much of my thigh. They were also hot pink, and a little tight.

I just looked at them and dead panned. “Jesus gonna look like I’m going to Pride tonight I guess…”

Thankfully I was able to salvage the look with a blue T-Shirt that depicted the outline of my home state on it. I pulled it down quick, and noticed it was a bit snug. It also felt like it was riding high just a bit.

“I have to stop using the high setting on my dryer.” I mumbled to myself and went to answer the door.

“Hey man!” Spencer greeted as I opened the front door.

I let him in, “How we doing tonight?”

He chuckled, but there inlaid a certain palpable sense of pain. “I’m doing okay, I guess. Been better.”

We sat down in the living room and I kicked on some background music as I asked, “Oh yeah? Penny for your thoughts?”

He sat down his body almost melted into the sofa, “Just on that grind, dude. Shit’s rough.”

“I feel you, I feel you. I mean, you’re doing okay financially?” I asked.

He waved it off, “Yeah, no it’s good. I might be looking for another place soon because the apartment I have, it’s just—ugh,” He smiled, “Terrible part of Tyson. Looking to get into another line of work, maybe soon…as in immediately!” he laughed.

I also laughed a bit, “I was gonna say man, the pizza delivery gig is an odd fit for you.”

He shrugged, “All just temporary, right? Resume builder and all that noise.”

I inquired, “Any places you looking into working for?”

Spencer sat up a bit with some excitement, “Well, I’m kind of sick of this small-time shit but I might be working for Apollo Fitness here soon.”

This was definitely a step up. Apollo Fitness was a huge chain of health clubs that had twenty-four-hour facilities, they were widespread across the Eastern US.

“Hell yeah man!” I congratulated, “Definitely a place you can move up and get promotions at the corporate level.”

Spencer’s eyes widened, “Tell me about it! My dad won’t get off my ass about that exact kind of pursuit.”

I looked on.

He continued, “It’s ridiculous, won’t leave me alone but won’t help me at any turn either.” He shook his head, “Either way, I’m thinking Apollo Fitness is gonna be a sure-thing, and Imma be making fifteen an hour soon. So that’s a start.”

I piped up, “Well shit, let me know when you get the job maybe we can get a workout in!”

Spencer really roused to life at that remark! “Yes!” He said, “Please and thank you! I’ve been meaning to get my shit together, like physically. My dad says a big man bills big respect. It’s always something I’ve always really wanted to do…”

“Yeah?” I gazed at him, he looked down with just a hint of timidness.

“…Yeah, and you know bro, I mean you’re in great shape yourself so I figured you might be able to show me some wisdom!” And he nervously chuckled.

I put my hand behind my head, I blushed a bit, “Oh stop! You think I’m big, wait till you see Ben!”

Spencer asked, “How is Ben, I take it he’s been lifting too?

I struck out a sudden guffaw that startled Spencer a tad, “Uh, yeah!” I returned, “The dude has really put the work in! When is the last time you guys saw each other? I find it so cool you know him too!”

Spencer thought for a second, “Gotta say not long after High School ended, man. It’s been a few years for sure. I graduated before him too, so it’s really been a second.”

I reiterated, “Yeah, well I don’t know what he was like back then, but I think it’s safe to call our boy Ben a bit of late bloomer, because he has really taken off!”

Spencer was intrigued at my fawning, “Really? Like you’re not joking or anything? Geez, well I’ll have to see him for myself.”

I sat back for a second and then immediately snapped my fingers, “I can hit him up! I’m sure he can come by, that is if you want him to?”

Spencer’s eyes sparked to life, “Sure! Why not? Make it a big ol’ reunion! We’ll see if he really is as big as you say he is.”

I smiled deviously, I called Ben on the phone, and it wasn’t more than three minutes before he was excitedly on his way. Spencer was delighted!

“Well, I’m gonna whip up something to snack on I guess, you hungry?” I offered.

Spencer spoke up, “Famished actually, I didn’t eat lunch or dinner today…too busy.”

Despite the fact that I had already made dinner I resolved to make some more. “Hope you like cheap fried steak.” I mentioned.

“Oh no dude,” Spencer tried being humble, “That’s too much.”

I would not allow it, “Please, I literally have almost no room in my fridge. I bought way too much food.”

Spencer mentioned, “Nice problem to have.”

I started cooking up the food post haste. My original meal hadn’t really done the trick in satiating my appetite. And I basically knew it was predestinate that Ben would be game to chow down. So, I figured why not return the favor.

“Smells good!” Spencer complimented. “Yo dude, can I use your bathroom?”

I put back, “Go ahead, foods almost ready, wash yourself up!” I joked.

Spencer had gone into the bathroom almost at the same time Ben had rolled up to my house. Ben wasted no time in getting out of his car and coming up to my front door.

He knocked a couple times but let himself in before I could answer the door. “Hey what’s up!” He almost cheered. He brought me in for a hug as he stepped up and into the doorway. Good god, each time we saw each other I swear his forehead would creep that much higher! He thrust my body into his with his powerful arms and I met his torso, I noticed his clavicle was just a teensy bit higher than my own.

“Ben!” I cried out ala the show Cheers, masquerading my own surprise which grew at the same rate Ben had “Glad you could make it!”

“Bro I couldn’t miss out the opportunity once you told me, where is he? Spencer where you at!” Ben called out into the house.

The sound of the bathroom sink turning off could be heard and my bathroom door started to open, “Damn man!” Spencer said before he made it out into the hall, “Your voice is deeper than I remember!”

Ben looked pleased at the comment, “Huh, weird!” he said as Spencer came out into the living room, having the chance to see Ben for the first time in over three years.

“Holy shit!” Spencer yelped, “Ben! You’re friggin’ huge!”

Ben accosted him with the intent to bring him in for a bro-hug like we had just shared. Spencer almost seemed to recoil with intimidation, and he wasn’t a small guy himself, he was 6’2” and here he was visibly cowering in the slightest way before his old high school friend.

“Bring it in!” Ben invited and just as with me, brought it in with Spencer in a strongarmed and embracing way.

Spencer tottered back and almost did not know what to say, “Ben, where did all this come from! Matt!” He chirped at me, “You didn’t tell me he had gotten taller!”

Ben had a beaming smile, “Just one helluva growth spirt, I guess!”

“Psh,” Spencer returned, “Uh, no doubt! I didn’t know it was possible that you could get this tall in your twenties…Matt you were right!” He smiled, “I guess he is a little bit of a late bloomer.”

Ben took in the flattery happily, showing off a double bicep pose that caused his sleeves to ride up and the hem pulling up to reveal the contours of his lower rungs of abs. Spencer just gawked at him wide eyed, “Oh my god! Ben you look amazing! I can’t believe this…You’re not on…steroids are you?”

Ben loved that he could answer with a fair degree of honesty, “Nope! Just really dedicated lifting and diet I guess!” he winked. “Been really trying to get to my goals and I think my work is paying off nicely.” And he reflexively flexed his pecs which visibly rustled underneath his shirt.

Spencer reasoned, “No I guess you’re right, because don’t steroids stop you from growing?”

Ben playing coy said, “Wouldn’t know, I’m not on them!” and he chuckled.

Spencer heaped a little more praise on his old friend, “Well you look swole as fuck bro! C’mon, rip of that shirt, don’t be shy!”

Ben was more than happy to oblige, he was really loving this praise. Ben crossed his arms and brought the shirt up slowly, peeling it off his torso.

Spencer audibly gasped, and not in a way that would be considered the least bit patronizing. He literally gasped.

“Ben!” He cheered, “You’re a fucking beast! You’re the buffest dude I have ever seen come out of Tyson High School! Maybe this whole town!”

Ben treated his buddy Spencer to some flexes, showing off his arms again, and his abs which Spencer remarked looked “Hard as steel, when did you get those?! Dude I wanna look like you, holy shit!”

Ben showed up his massive horseshoe triceps that really underscored just how strong and massive his arms were becoming. “Thanks man! That means a whole lot coming from you! You know I always looked up to you!”

This caught our friend by surprise. Now Spencer, he had to sit down for some reason and had decided to fold his legs. I had realized that the steaks were definitely being overcooked for this lot of young men, and hurried back to the kitchen, where I left Ben and Spencer to catch up.

“You looked up to me?” He almost stammered over his words. “You, Ben Cedar?”

There was no hint of doubt in his voice, Ben assured Spencer, “Oh yeah! Dude, I always looked up to you. You were always so talented in gym class and during weight training you weren’t afraid to go big or go home! And low key, you always looked really aesthetic for your age and I wanted to be like you!”

Spencer sighed, “Wow!” He was flattered if not a little disappointed, like me Spencer’s body had seen better days before reunited with Ben. “That was then, I think you certainly outshine me a bit now dude!”

“Hahaha!” Ben laughed in a baritone which again Spencer remarked had deepened significantly since they last spoke.

Ben sat down in the armchair which had an audible groan when he set his full weight on it. He then proceeded to catch up and get famously with Spencer, trying to work around the obvious awe and intimidation his friend had for him and truly engage him in meaningful conversation

I was whipping up a couple of sides as Ben became familiar with Spencer’s employment situation, and relationship with his father. In the ten minutes or so that I was gone Ben had been totally filled in on what I had been, plus more it seemed. I walked in with three plates of steak, mixed vegetables covered in a layer of cheese and some canned fruit for all of us. I almost felt as if I intruded on the conversation.

I heard Ben lead in with, “…So you just got like your bed and that’s it, like no furniture at all, like you couldn’t take anything from your room with you?”

Spencer, sounding ever so slightly distraught replied, “No man. I mean I got like, a couple chairs and tv trays but I don’t have like a TV…I just mainly watch shit on my phone…”

I returned to the kitchen to get silverware, clearly the two were engrossed in the heavy details of Spencer’s life. “What drinks you want?” I broke in, not trying to be rude.

“Milk!” Ben shot back happily.

Spencer ogled Ben a little strangely, “Milk?” he said with some incredulity.

Ben laughed, “I love milk! Has tons of protein to fuel your muscles!”

Spencer nodded, “I’ll have a glass too!” he called back to me.

Thank God, I needed to get rid of some of the stuff. Even three gallons seemed a little excessive…at the time.

I sat down to dine as Ben ended the topic, they were discussing with the kind invite of, “Well hey Spencer, if you ever need a place to crash for a while, I got some space I’d be willing to rent at my place.”

Spencer, who had been kind of sitting slouched over with some noticeable self-pity straightened up and looked at his friend, “Yeah?” he said, “Dude, that means a lot.”

“Really, though.” Ben insisted, “If it’s something you think might work out for you let me know.”

Spencer brought himself together again with a smile, as he thanked me for his generous plate of food. “Speaking of working out,” Spencer said, referring to Ben’s last comment, “Y’all want to hit the gym some time soon, especially if I get this gig at Apollo?”

Ben sat forward excitedly, “You’re gonna work at Apollo? That place is fucking awesome! Bro you might just see me there all the time then!”

Spencer tampered the expectation a bit, “I don’t have the job just yet, but if I do, sounds like I got something to look forward to.”

I chimed in, “And even then, we be lifting at Ben’s place too, you can join in if you like…if that’s cool with you, Ben?”

Ben nodded and winked at us, “Sounds fucking awesome! Put my squat rack to good use!”

Spencer through his bite of food said, “Wait you have a home gym?” he wiped his face, “Shit, I’m sold!”

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The next day, I had to report for work again. It was anguish, not because of anything really that happened on the job, which albeit was at its baseline level of torture, but because I felt, well, left out.

What was that stupid phrase? FOMO? Either way, I had it. Spencer had wholeheartedly accepted Ben’s offer and was in the process of moving in. I kicked myself, I should have offered the guy a place to crash! I needed the roommate!

Plus part of me was just a little jealous. Despite owning my own house, I wouldn’t put the thought of moving in with Ben out of my head, the idea sounded better than my current arrangement. I sighed, “Grass is always greener on the other side…” I muttered absently as I injected insulin into the arm of yet another murderer.

“What?” He said to me, surprised.

“Sorry lost in thought.” I said, and handed him his pain meds, “You’re good to go.”

As prisoner 18234 left the office the guard on duty asked me, “Tired, man?”

I looked up; it was a handsome guy named Tyler. Pretty much the only dude among the corrections officers that showed any sort of interest or kindness in tone, though it was never much. Still, a welcome respite as no one else in the joint cared for me.

I grinned, “Nah, just lost in thought. Gonna be here all day since I’m the only one running the show too.”

He nodded, delaying the entry of the next prisoner, “Ah, I just figured you’ve been putting work in the gym and probably were a bit worn out.”

I looked up at him, “Oh yeah?”

He smiled back, “Yeah I see you! Don’t pretend you haven’t put that work in; your arms have gotten bigger since you started.”

I instinctively flexed my bicep a little, not minding the praise one bit!

“Good for you!” he went on, “Get some mass on you then none of these dicks will mess with you. What do you do for a routine?”

“I’ve mostly been doing squats and bench press at my friend’s place but was thinking about maybe getting a membership over at the Apollo Fitness by my place.” I replied.

“Damn you should!” He said, “I go there too, the one in Pontiac, they’re nice places.”

I mentioned, “Okay, bet! We might have to get a workout together in sometime.”

He was about to say something but there was a pounding on the door BANG BANG BANG. One of the diddlers wanted his norco, “C’mon!” he cried. “My back is killing me!”

Unfortunately, we both had to resume our duties and did not get to speak about the idea further. His shift ended before mine and all he said before he went was “Hit me up!” and he left with a look of wanting in his eyes, that I would not forget. It was probably the best shift I had worked so far for this godforsaken place.

Meanwhile, Ben and Spencer were busy moving Spencer’s things. Spencer had a modest little shithole in the apartment complex that held the title for moistest, moldiest living conditions in the county. Or so Spencer would claim.

Spencer had led Ben down the stairs to his bachelor pad and noticed how the stairwell groaned and creaked under Ben’s footsteps. It was a hot day and the one perk of being at the bottom level was the natural air conditioning.

“Damn that feels good!” Ben said, “Is this your place right here?”

Spencer returned, “Yeah, this is it.” And unlocked his door. “There isn’t much.”

The door opened to reveal this was a very factual statement. Spencer’s place was threadbare. There was a comfy chair in the living room, a ratty old couch, and a TV sitting on the floor next to a laptop. The kitchen had nothing in it that did not come with the apartment, barring silverware and plates. The fridge was near empty. Ben found this out as he was hungry and went looking for something to eat.

“Shit we hardly needed the U-Haul!” Ben commented.

Spencer rubbed his hands, anxiously “My stuff won’t take up too much space, will it?”

“Bro,” Ben said, “I have a whole empty room for you.”

“Good, because I am trying to end this lease pronto. I pay month-to-month and If I leave by tomorrow, I don’t have to pay rent.” Spencer mentioned.

“We can knock this out in like twenty minutes.” Ben mentioned. And hopped right to work, he walked over to the chair and squatted behind it, readying himself to pick it up.

Spencer offered, “Here that thing is heavy, let me—"

Ben picked up the seat with no noticeable sign of strain. The cumbersome object which would be normally unwieldy and difficult for a man to carry alone, looked as easy to carry as a large cardboard box to Ben.

Spencer, surprised that his friend did it with such ease immediately opened the door to his apartment and got out of Ben’s way. He carried the chair up the stairs into the U-haul in a minute flat, like it was nothing. Spencer had to ask his neighbors with the chore when he first moved in.

Ben came back to the apartment to find Spencer working on the sofa next, he was slowly scooting it across the carpet as to find a good spot to grip. Ben wasted no time in walking up the opposing arm rest and again squatted down despite Spencer hardly being ready and lifted his side.

Spencer snapped to attention and complained, “Damn this old piece of trash is heavy, how are you doing this?”

He winked and played coy, “Must be lighter on this end, I don’t know.”

Spencer hoisted his side with visible strain, and Ben led the way out the apartment, opening the ajar front door with his bulbous ass and not wasting a second. Before they got to the stairs, Spencer was out of breath and needed a short rest.

“It’s too muggy out today, I’m already starting to sweat.” Spencer griped.

“Me too!” Ben said as he went back into the apartment. He wasn’t going to waste time on a break, he started moving the TV and placed it in the moving truck before Spencer was good to go again.

Spencer asked, “How should we do this?” regarding the couch and moving it up the stairs.

Ben suggested, “I’m thinking I’ll stand at the top and pull while you push from the bottom.”

A little daunted at the prospect of moving the 200+ pound beer-stained monster that was his couch, Spencer stammered, “O-okay I guess.”

Spencer lifted his end as did Ben. Ben of course had no problem hoisting his side of the couch. He did however have a problem crouching his tall frame to compensate for Spencer’s natural weakness. The man could hardly lift the sofa above waist level, let alone to his chest to make it easier for Ben. It was a struggle trying to get the furniture up the steps but not for Ben’s lack of effort!

“Wait, pause for a sec. Keeping holding your end up.” Ben ordered his friend.

Spencer complied as Ben rested his end on one of the steps. He adjusted his grip so that his right arm was down the length of the couch, and his left hand steadied it close to his body.

Ben proceeded to with almost no help lift the couch up and out of the stairway, he flexed his powerful stomach and arms to secure the furniture almost like a ram that were braced to his torso, lifted it with Spencer’s minimal steadying assistance. In fact, the whole thing happened so abruptly the wood feet of the couch nearly clocked Spencer right in the face!

“Ben you’re a beast!” Spencer said as he assisted the couch onto the truck. “Like where did all this strength come from?”

“Time in the gym, bro.” Ben was red in the face, and he was breathing heavy, a sweat on his brow started to form. “Took a bit of work there, but we made it!” and then he tore of his top, “Shit it’s hot!”

There in the sunlight glistened Ben’s sweat against his pumped chest. “Ah yeah!” Ben said with pleasure, “Feel that breeze!”

“Dude!” Spencer cried, “Seeing you in the sunshine, goddamn, you are putting on some real mass! You have to show me your routine!”

Ben smirked, “Sure, if you can keep up.” He taunted playfully.

“I don’t know if I could, but I gotta try.” Spencer said, being honest with his clear physical limitations.

Ben flexed his biceps; he caught the attention of some girls nearby who hooted at him.

“That’s the spirit!” Ben said to Spencer, and then shot a wink to the girls.

The rest of Spencer’s large possessions were in his bedroom. It was a queen mattress on a cheap metal frame, and a dresser. Spencer had decided to gather his small belongings, toiletries and the like, and grab a drink of water. Meanwhile, Ben again not trying to waste any time and in fact eager to get home and take his Megadrol and workout. So he simply turned the mattress up on it’s side and carried it out by himself never scraping the ground or needing any help. Spencer had come out of the bathroom to find his bedroom practically empty!

“Ben,” Spencer began, “Thank you so much for helping me out, like man, this is the deal of a lifetime AND you basically did everything for me.”

“It’s no sweat little dude,” Ben patted his friend on the back, “You’re helping me out by paying rent.”

At first Spencer didn’t know what to make of the “little dude” comment, because Spencer wasn’t actually a little guy. Being over 6 feet tall he figured would take him out of the running forever for such a title, but with Ben, who today, in the sunlight seemed somehow even bigger and taller than the night before, could Spencer really have a leg to stand on by asking Ben not to? Did he even want to ask Ben to stop?

Never mind upsetting Ben, who although super kind and genial, could totally kick his ass no questions asked—but to Spencer, he started to realize it was a deserved nickname Ben could use. It was relatively speaking, true. He was kind of little now compared to his friend. And signs indicated this was only going to get truer.

In fact, Spencer almost liked being called “little dude” by Ben. Spencer was straight…enough…but hearing Ben’s masculine baritone address him as such felt so comforting in a way that he could not articulate.

No matter. Spencer had good news to share anyway, “Oh, dude! I got a call back from Apollo, I’ll be starting my first shift there actually in a couple days!”

“Hell yeah man! High five!” And Ben held up his hand. Spencer slapped it in response and noticed how small his palm and his digits were to Ben’s. And Spencer had always been kind of proud of how big his hands were!

They loaded up the last of Spencer’s things and head for Ben’s house. Spencer had to help very little moving his things inside his new room, which was an ample spare bedroom down the hall from Ben’s. Unlike Spencer, who was worn out from the heat and strain of the day, Ben seemed completely reinvigorated (as if he had lost any energy anyway) and proceeded to effortlessly carry in everything into his house.

To Spencer, it looked as if the task was even easier to Ben than before.

And to Ben— it was! He was elated! The chair he had loaded up into the U-Haul first felt lighter, and even a little smaller in his grip. He could almost lock his hands around it now. He felt like he could thrust into their air one-hand like an oversized shot put!

In a desire to show off, Ben told Spencer to “Watch this!
 and followed up by doing a clean and jerk with the sofa, holding it over his head for a moment like a barbell!

Spencer was gobsmacked! He watched his friend’s muscles bristle with strength, Ben had never put his shirt back on, he got to watch every single part of his torso flex and work to bring the ratty couch over his head.

And to Spencer’s surprise Ben said, “That was easier than I thought!”

Ben set the couch down with a rough smack against the ground. It did not break but you could hear the shoddy pine frame crack and splinter somewhere hidden in the upholstery.

Spencer paid no mind to the damage of his possessions; he was too enamored with the feat of strength he just witnessed to give two shits about some musty pile of wood and fabric. “Dude you’re a god! Holy shit, that was astounding!” he cried.

Ben winked, “Here I got the rest of this stuff. Didn’t you say you had your last shift tonight?”

Spencer replied, still in awe and surprised at the bittersweet change in subject, “I guess it is my last shift at the pizza place, isn’t it?”

“A new beginning!” Ben smirked as he did what he promised and carried in almost every last object unaided.

After Spencer had gone off to work and I, in turn clocked out, I decided to check in on all the two had accomplished. I asked Ben to come over via text, and to which he replied, “Open invite bro, my place is your place! You don’t have to ask.”

I don’t know if Ben knew how much that meant to me. My heart fluttered! When I arrived after a grueling commute, I checked out what all Spencer and (mostly) Ben had done. In the spare room was a neatly organized space for our friend, and his couch made a generous addition to Ben’s basement, as a place to sit and watch one another workout as it faced directly at the bench and squat rack.

“You dudes got a lot done!” I mentioned. “Not bad!”

“Definitely,” Ben said, “There wasn’t much to move anyway. It was a decent workout though, Spencer really needed some help, dude is a bit of a wimp!”

“Compared to you, a lot of people are, bro!” I complimented.

Then, Ben snapped his fingers. “Bro! do you know what I just remembered? You never measured me! I wanna be sized up, let’s go!

I didn’t need to be told twice, I still had the tape measure in my car, lying in wait. When I came back, I almost immediately got hard! I found Ben had stripped down to his teal blue Hollister underwear, which due to his increased size had drawn tight against his ass and bulge and one could see the skin of his thighs and huge ass cheeks through the strained fabric. His legs had, over the past couple of days, grown noticeable bigger, and now had hot veins starting to run along them as they ballooned with mass.

“C’mon little man, what are you waiting for?” He asked.

I had to focus on my hands so they didn’t tremble, I could feel the heat off Ben’s body as I came close and unfurled the tape measure. “W-where do you want me to start? I said, looking up at him.

Ben thought for a second, “Let’s start simple, how tall am I? That’s all we checked last time and I was what, 6’3”?”

“Y-yeah, that’s right.” I returned.

Ben stood straight up, causing his pectoral muscles to push outwards and his abs to flex, even unpumped they were looking very defined! Ben was growing like crazy, never had I ever heard of anyone getting this buff this quickly! It was like a fantasy come true, for the both of us!

I reached up to the top of Ben’s head and let the strip of nylon fall to the ground. I marked the point with my hand. Last time I was dubious of the result, but now, having to actually look up at Ben to make eye contact, this finding came as less of a shock, but my reaction was no less amazed.

Ben muttered in his low sexy baritone, “Tell me Matt, how big am I?”

“Ben, you’re six-six!” I said in disbelief.

He cheered “Woo baby! Fuck yeah! I’m starting to tower over people now! Bro this is so sick I can’t believe it, are you sure? Six-six?!”

“Believe it, big guy!” I congratulated.

Ben posed down with a hot double bicep pose and flexed his swollen pecs. “Do my guns next bro!” And He slowly flexed his right arm, over and over, savoring the rise and fall of the vascular bulge of power and size that was pressing out ever larger on his arm. I wrapped the tape around the beautiful, round hardness of Ben’s bicep and pulled it tight against his tanned skin.

“Bro your bicep is 17.5 inches! That’s fucking huge!” I lauded, “You’re catching up with Arnold, his were like 23 inches at their biggest, and that was after years of training!”

Ben smiled but then studied his bicep intently, “Not big enough then! I’m not satisfied until I make Arnold look like a pussy! But good to know, now we have a goal in mind! Do my chest!” He ordered.

I followed the order immediately, but not before sneaking a little graze of Ben’s luscious ass with my hand as I passed the tape around his torso. He winked at me, “Gonna need a new pair of these soon,” as he cupped his heaving buttcheeck, “Wanna go clothes shopping with me soon?”

“Sure!” I chimed happily, noticing that my clothes were also getting a bit snug. “48 inches! Dude your chest is four feet around!”

Ben excitedly danced his pecs and went into a gratuitous crab pose. If I had measured again, I may have detected an extra quarter to half an inch of mass on his already awesomely developed chest.

“Now do these bad boys!” Ben said as he beat on his quads and flexed them, creating a robust thudding sound. Ben hiked up underwear for fear of tearing and flexed his quads.

“Holy shit are they defined!” I blurted, commenting on the popping definition of his sartorius and the new widening sweep of his quadricep. I measured them and got hot, heavy and close with Ben’s dick which protruded, encased in a thin veil of warm, blue fabric right in my face. I could practically bury my whole face between his package and his leg, and if I was not tasked with measuring my musclebound friend, I may just have done that!

I could tell Ben liked how close I was to his thick, hot bulging dick. It reacted with a bit of a stir and I noticed the fabric drew tighter across his thick head and shaft.

“Your quads are 28 inches around, Ben!” I relayed with enthusiasm.

Ben smirked, “Can’t wait till my biceps are the same! Now hey, a couple more. Get down on your hands and knees.”

I looked up at him, God, from waist level he looked so muscular and powerful, I hesitated for a second and Ben asserted, “Go on.”

I sank to the ground and as I did so I kept looking up, I watched Ben’s frame rise higher and higher and it was incredibly humbling and intimidating. Then I looked down at his long feet, that’s what he wanted me to measure. I didn’t even have to be told.

“13 inches long, 5 inches wide…” I said as I stared at his large, powerful foot. “That’s like a size 16 shoe, maybe bigger!”

“DAMN!” Ben thundered which took me by surprise and almost made me lose my balance, “I was wondering why my shoes don’t fit anymore!” he began laughing hardily, “I was a size 13! Look at them!”

He pointed at a pile of shoes by the door, all but a pair of oversized flip flops looked absolutely gnarled and mangled and blown out. As if someone had tried cramming something into them, and then I realized it was just the effect of Ben’s feet alone!

“G-gonna have some trouble finding some shoes to fit you now for sure, big man!” I said still on the ground and with palpable intimidation.

Ben bit his lower lip, seductively. “For sure bro, for sure. Say you wouldn’t mind helping me measure one last thing, would you?”

I looked up at him, past the virile, powerful shelf of his pecs, and then in the foreground of my sightline: his bulge. Ben’s eyes pointed right down at his dick, and then he gave me a knowing look. How could I say no?!

Ben pulled down his waistband and his thick man meat, rolled out from its tight packaging. It was currently soft, though I knew it wouldn’t be for long.

“Quick dude!” Ben ordered, “I’m getting horny, give me length and thickness!”

My hands were shaking entirely now, this was so fucking awesome, my dick was rock solid in my jeans to the point of it hurting! But I couldn’t pay attention to that now, I quickly drew up the length of the shaft of Ben’s penis and wrapped it around its girth as it was progressively getting harder and harder. So too did my mouth grow drier and drier at the size of the cock before me.

“What is it bro! Tell me!” Ben demanded.

“Y-you’re dick soft it’s…it’s 7 inches SOFT! And 3 inches around!” I said in shock. I was barely larger than this myself hard!

“FUCK YEAH! Only soft?!” Ben hollered, his dick immediately reacting to attention and pushing out and toward my face, begging for my stimulation.

It looked massive! It actually approached my face as it elevated from Ben’s huge balls. “Let’s go little man!” Ben snapped, “Measure this monster now!”

I immediately did what I was told, it was so hot being ordered around like this by such a huge stud! I had never been dominated like this, it seemed only right to listen to every last word of a man holding such strength and power as Ben, his stats proved it! His dick proved it! Like a giddy schoolgirl, I couldn’t wait to see him lift!

I ran my hand up his thick, meaty rod and it was a handful! From base to tip Ben’s dick, I reported was “12 inches long Ben! One full foot of huge awesome dick! This is way bigger than when we fucked!”

How big around?!” Ben ordered, reveling in his size, and flexing his muscles with total ecstasy, practically feeling size pour into him.

“Yes sir!” I yipped, feeling bad as to have fallen out of line having forgot the next measurement, “5 inches, almost 5 and a quarter inch around!”

“This is so fucking awesome, make sure you write these down Matt! These will need to be remembered!”

“I bet you feel huge, Ben! You look magnificent!” I said, as I got on my knees and started stroking his huge cock.

“Fuck yeah I do!” Ben bragged, “Pretty soon there’s not gonna be anyone as big and strong as me in the whole state!”

I started licking his head, “You practically have the biggest dick already, bro!”

He tilted his head back and enjoyed the sensations my mouth offered him, he laid back against his wall, causing his glutes to roundly flex, and his huge member to thrust in further out into the air. I started working it as best as I could! It was so fucking big I could hardly fit it into my mouth.

“Yeah,” Ben moaned, “Keep going.” He adjusted his stance so it would be just slightly easier but taking such a titanic rod was no easy task!

But as I stared up at the burgeoning, modelesque bodybuilder before me, and as I ran my hands up and down my own, growing, hardening body I could only let my throat relax. If only to grant Ben the pleasure he deserved for what he had given me, and what he deserved for being such an incomparable muscle stud.

Slowly but surely I managed to proudly take every last inch of his throbbing, powerful cock. I let it slide up and down my throat and I massaged the hot, heavy head with my tongue letting the taste of precum grace my lips.

Ben grabbed my head with his massive hands, impressed at my ability to take his noticeably augmented dick. He worked his fondled his massive balls in one hand and ran his hands across his pecs, loving their juicy size. His hand wandered down to his abs where they admired each contour and ridge of his ever more defined midsection. And finally his hand made it down to the base of his cock where I could only hope to deep throat for a second or two before having to retreat further up his shaft.

My mouth and his hands worked in tandem to pleasure Ben for minutes on end. Without missing a single beat, I managed to work my pants off and get jacking away all the while driving Ben closer and closer to orgasm.

“Fuck!” Ben cried as he bucked his hips, forcing me lower onto his shaft. “I’m getting close!”

He started to mouth fuck me, without mercy! I focused on breathing, there was nothing I could do! His hand locked my head into place, and while it was painful, it hurt so good! I could not let go of my own dick. I submitted to Ben’s whims and I was given my reward.

“Ugh!” Ben grunted as he came, right in my mouth with a torrential blast of cum!

Normally I would be repulsed, I probably would have thrown up. It was so much cum too! I had to spit some out, not because I wanted to, because I had to! I almost choked, but despite this, I weirdly loved it, and I enjoyed the salty sweet taste of Ben’s essence. Something about it was unlike anything similar to what I had experienced before: an alarming and bitter sensation. No, this was…I don’t know how to say it, but it was…extremely fucking hot!

I used what cum drizzled on my face and torso as Ben collapsed onto his couch in the throes of orgasmic ecstasy.

Meanwhile I used his white gold as lube to bring myself to climax not a few seconds later, right there on the living room floor before him.

We laid there for a second, completely awash in bliss.

But it wasn’t before long until Ben said, “Alright, let’s get downstairs, time to lift!”

I couldn’t agree more!

• Like 18