GigaGiantsFan

This is a story I want tell since a long moment, it contain dark moments, the backstory of the protagonist is very impactful and sad. I hope you will enjoy it. English is not my native language, you can expect some mistakes.

A father, a man, Mark is trying to rebuilt himself after a terrible incident but a recent event will cause him to accept himself with his fails as he outgrow everythings. Maybe it's what he wished for to feel better in the end after all?

It's a beautiful sunny day, perfect blue sky without clouds around to be seen in North Carolina state. The hills and forests so calm, just with sounds of birds and the wind blowing in the trees with the city of Charlotte in the distance when suddenly a sound come trouble the peace of nature ! Piercing through the wall to set a shelf, Mark sigh, all sweaty and tired from the whole day and even years of hard work builting and fixing it, he is finally able to enjoy his new woodhouse he got for cheap to fews miles away from the city, the house is situated on a hill with an neightbor forest with a great view on the city in the distance. Of course, the house was in ruin when he got the offer. But as he got nothing else, he took the opportunity in the moment. There was so much to do ; holes in the roof, the wood a bit everywhere has been eaten by termites, there was a flood in the basement and with rains, every rooms got flooded and the furnitures was destroyed. After several months of restoring, Mark could finally enjoy his new home.
Bare chested and barefeet, wearing just a old grey sweatpants with traces of sweat right between his buttcheeks and on the crotch part. He sit down on the armchair grabbing his cigarette half consumed aside of many others used cigarettes in the ashtray, smoking deeply before to relax and blow all the smoke out looking around him.

Admiring all he have done since months, when his eyes examine the room and suddenly stop on photos set on the shelf above the fireplace, some are partially burned as a remind of the terrible past and trials he had to face. His expression change from relaxed to sadness and his eyes start watering in a matter of seconds thinking of his past.
His wife, his son and daughter with big smiles hugging him having a even bigger smile. Mark think of everythings who've changed since, the man so happy with a great physique not knowing what the life would reserve to him. « Yeah... It's been a while since I've lost everythings. » He muttered to himself holding back his tears. After a decade of depression and hard work to rebuilt himself. He reach the end of it finally. Finishing his cigarette he get up and reach for a beer in the fridge. Grabbing the bottle cap he pop it with his huge callous hand. But despite his determination to built this house, Mark surrendered on many things of life. The man don't enjoy things such getting out to drink or enjoying sport as he used to. And he don't get a shower since months, he barely wash himself since his depression started. He just don't care anymore. As he do much physical stuff, Mark is very stinking the musky alpha male ! He wear same clothes since months ! Already because with his size he can't find clothes and shoes easily, so he keep what he have for a very long time.

Indeed, Mark is a truly huge man. Standing at 7ft8 and work in construction since he is 16yo, he got a very strong body, now at 55yo he's still very impressive, despite his physic changed a bit since the incident who've cost him everythings. Grabbing a box with somes mementos, he see a old photo of himself making him smile a bit. « Jeez ! I was so nice looking then... This pic is thirteen years old... When we got the house in Florida...» Talking alone, his voice trembling on the end of the sentence.

Going back to the living room, he sit down and put his huge dirty, sweaty and stinky feet size 30US EEEE on the table. Letting a bit dirt fall from his soles on the table' surface, not caring at all. Pushing the photo aside, he search more and try to not concentrate on somes jewelries and his wife's ring. But he can't ignore it as he look carefully to it and read the words in the interior of the ring « Mark forever in my heart » as he look to his own ring he still wear, not ready to remove it yet. Checking more in the box and seeing toys, a yoyo and a doll half melted and burned. Somes tears flow on his cheeks as he try to hold it back. He drink his beer, drinking the whole bottle as he breath loudly and holding back crying. He sniffs loudly as he push the box aside and close it. Getting up to grab the controller and turning on the TV, switching to music channel, letting the musics making him forgot the pain. He's lying down on the sofa and closing his crying eyes listening to the music and falling asleep with tears still flowing on his cheeks.

Suddenly he wake up to cracking sounds and hear screams and cries, jumping from the bed ! Smoke and flames are everywhere ! « Lucas ! Mary ! I'm coming ! » He screams to his childs ! Running at the door, feeling dizzy from the smoke as he try concentrate. He run in the corridor at his daughter's chamber. Trying to open the door but it's blocked by a girder who fell. « Honey get in the back of the room ! » He screams as he decide to stave in, the door is smashed as he get inside, his daughter crying and panicked. « Dad ! The fire ! I'm scared ! » « Shhhhhh it's ok honey ! I must find your brother and we get out ! » He pauses as he heard more of the roof cracking ! He run outside with his daughter in his arms, back in the corridor, the roof falling apart completely crashing in the room they just was a moment ago. « Was a tight timing ! »He say looking back hearing his daughter's cries as she see her chamber destroyed. More smoke and flames appears, seeing something as breathing become harder. Then a familiar voice resonate « Dad ! Here ! » He hear the voice of his son from the stairs. Running at him he screams « Lucas get out of the house hurry up ! »

But the roof fall on the boy before he could move. The stairs crumbles and fall. « Lucas !!! » Mark screams in terror as he look down seeing his son, hurt but not so serious. Then he decide to jump over the half destroyed stairs wanting to reach his son from below but more of the roof fall, blocking the way to his son, the front door and the paths to the others rooms. Completely trapped, he decide to put down his daughter and reach to the stairs and grab his boy. By chance he can give an hand for Mark to pull him up. His son got a big wooden piece planted in his leg, screaming and crying in pain. Putting him down, he push a girder to get access to the garage, he wear his boy with one arm and grab his daughter's hand and they run. The garage door is blocked by more of roof and the upper floor who fell down. He put his boy down and leaving his daughter with him in a corner. The boiler is already touched by flames ! But Mark don't noticed it as he try survive and save his family.

He see the window and decide to break it. Grabbing a tools box and throw it through the window. Seeing his childs looking at him panicked but confidents as their father is here to protect them. He run toward them but suddenly a terrible sound deafening him causing his ears to whistles and he get projected through the window he just broke. A huge explosion blow every windows still untouched by flames in the house. The roof above the garage fall and the screams of his childs are muffled by the horrible sounds of the fire and cracking sounds of the house falling apart. Crawling in the grass he try moving and screaming. « Noooooooo my childs... » His words are extinguished as he faint and in same time he heard the sound fainting too with the last sight of the shining beacons from fire trucks as firefighters run and shouting toward him.
He wake up screaming, all sweaty and frightened looking around in the darkness of his living room. Shaking a bit as he breath loudly trying to calm himself, putting his feet on the floor and holding his head. « This nightmare again... » Then he fall in tears, his cries resonate in the house...

The next morning, Mark is on the construction site doing his work, a 10 hours long day. It was difficult for him between work and built the house. Feeling like he should take vacations and rest he heard about a job very well paid. About cleaning a nuclear centrale. He already proven he's the best at work, Mark have a very kind heart, always trying to help others and his boss decide to give him this new job as a reward for being such a great employee.
Starting the next week and it's a contract for 6 months. Mark think to make this job and take long vacations after it, feeling tired with hard work he have done in the last decade and the trials he had to face, he just want rest and rebuilt himself.

On the week end Mark was on a session with his psychologist, talking about the incident of his past. « Again the same nightmare sir, always the same... I see their faces and can't save them... then I wake up shaking, frightened. » He say calmly, lying on the couch looking at the ceiling. The psy is looking at him and say « I know it's hard Mark , you have faced a very dramatic situation. But you must work on yourself to go forward and live with this past. It's not a easy task, but you are alive and must continue to live. Maybe you should meet someone. And try with start something new... » Mark think and reply « No ! I don't think I'm able to meet someone else, I still have Maria in mind...»
The psy looking at Mark with a bit of a desperate face say« Mark you know she have done her life with someone else. You should do same. It was far ago now . You know, think constantly of ghosts from the past will not let you go forward. Everyones must live with their pasts. You cannot forget yes but you must turn the page and start something new. »

Mark think as the words of the psy resonate in his mind, reminding the terrible days following this incident.

- Many years in past -
Waking up in the hospital, lying unable to move properly, first sound he hear is the cardioscope. He look at the doctors in the room along with his wife next to the bed in tears. He wake up from a coma of several days. Then he hear one doctor talking to him. « Hello Mark, you gonna be alright soon, don't worry. Your back got partially burned but you recover very well. » Mark don't talk, he don't have the force to. He see his torso covered in bandages, thinking of what happened and cry.
Fews days later when Mark recovered and is able to walk, he's enjoying fresh air in the hospital's garden when his wife join him, She bring the report of the fire incident. A malfunction with the electrical system caused the fire. This news destroy Mark as he was the only one working on it ! He was so tired with overtime at work than he failed with electricity for his own new house and even if it was an accident, he is the responsible and he will never forgive to himself. They talk for a long moment before she give him back her wedding ring. She leave crying and he don't do anything, he just look at her going away, the ring in his hand, tears flowing on his cheeks and fall to his knees and cry.

- Back in present days -
Shaking his head, chasing away his memories looking up to the ceiling hearing the psychologist saying « You must try Mark. We will meet next week. Think about it. »

During the new week, Mark is doing this new job of deconstruction in a abandonned nuclear centrale. « Okay guys ! We must clean this hellhole ! Careful where your put your feet and hands ! There are old junks all around than previous owners left behind ! » The chief say to the team.
Mark is smoking his cigarette and throw it down before to squish it under his huge dirty, muddy and stinky workboot. Wearing a white yet dirty T-shirt with yellow stains of sweat by his armpits, between his pecs and his lower back as he wear that same T-shirt since years without washing it. Having a tight sweatpants older than his T-shirt and all sweaty and dirty too. He don't have underwears as he never found any able to contain his huge genitals and his huge round, firm butt. After being sure the cigarette is completely extinguished cause he don't want cause a fire in the centrale if there is fuel or flammable stuff around he decide to join others. Others guys already started and are wearing heavy stuff to charge in truck, many hours later, they discover a big room with a disgusting dark purple and brownish goo on the ground all over.« WOW ! Look at this place, it's huge ! And fucking disgusting ! » A bit deeper in the room is a hole in the ground with more of this disgusting goo in there. They get closer to look down but it's very dark even with light it's difficult to see anything below. « Ok guys don't slip in, we couldn't get you out of this shit ! » say one guy. They nods yes before to continue the work.

Mark look around and see a bigger furniture than he assume the others couldn't lift easily so he decide to do it himself. Trying to lift this big metal cupboard, he's unable to unstuck it from the ground, it's bathing in that weird goo on the ground. « Guys ! Can you help me here ?! » Mark call them, they run at him and try moving the cupboard without success. « Impossible to move it ! We have no choice but leave it here, we will use the crane to unstuck it when we finish with other stuffs » They walk away, Mark want move but he's stuck unable to lift one foot. « What the ?! I'm stuck here ! » The others grab his hands and arms trying to pull him but it's so hard ! They try harder and succeed to make one foot get out of the goo, then Mark make a kick move with his leg to unstuck it and is able to do but this cause him to slide on the weird goo. The others try to grab him but he fall down ! « Ohhhhh shiiiiit !! » The others shout as they try to see him, but it seems Mark drowned inside the goo. « Fuck ! We need to get him out fast! Go say to the chief and bring the truck ! We need the crane to lift him ! » Many of them run, when others try to find Mark.

Inside the goo it's like Mark is drowning in a very condensed pudding. He think his last hour finally came, dying such a shitty way, maybe he deserve it for his past failures. Eyes closed he welcome death and give up trying to live until he feel weird, almost pleasant sensation impregnate his veins. The condensed mass around him feel less strong. Fast he touch the ground below, he open his eyes as he feel the goo totally vanished, completely absorbed inside his body. Above, the light don't reach the bottom it's far too deep, but the guys are able to see the goo level reduce until it's darkness but Mark on his side is able to see their lights far above searching for him. «  I'm alright guys ! Don't worry, it's... That weird goo vanished ! » But fews moments later Mark feel weird ! It's like if his body is swelling bigger. He can't see anything he's in total darkness but he swear he could feel his clothes get tighter !

« Guys can you hear me ?! I feel weird ! » The others searching with light in that dark place unable to see anything but they can hear him . « Yes we hear you Mark ! It's great you are ok ! Don't move we gonna pull you up ! »
But Mark noticed something already, his coworkers was closer to him, he feel his clothes get so tight and tears apart, hearing a long « riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip » of his clothes tearing as he grow bigger ! Feeling his wedding ring getting tighter, its explode in pieces from the expanding fingers ! Already his huge workboots size 30 US EEEE feel so tight and starts tears, his feet begin to burst out, his socks already ripping apparts inside the shoes are now just shreds! Then the growth accelerate and Mark feels his clothes and workboots explode in pieces ! Already the stinky unwashed footscent of Mark taking over, he can already whiff it from here, causing him to be aroused by his manly scent but he think how big he's gonna grow ! And than he should advert the others about the situation.

« Hummm guys ! I am... somehow growing bigger ! I'm becoming giant ! » He shout.
« What are you saying Mark ?! We do not understood ! » But the discussion is stopped as the truck is coming with the full team. « Finally its here ! Mark the truck is here we will get you out of this shit hold on ! »
The truck is parked in front of the hole and the guys starts moving the crane
Now Mark see perfectly the hole but there is a problem, he couldn't make his face come out and he don't seem to stop growing feeling his soles slide on the floor below by his expansion !

« My god ! Guys don't stay here, step back I'm coming ! » Then his back hit the borders of the hole as he bend over pushing the ceiling as he keep growing bigger ! The floor for the coworkers above start cracking and crumbling. « Everyone get outta here hurry ! » The chief screams as they all run out of the place, the more Mark press on the ceiling, the more its cracking. The truck fall down and just after Mark emerge from the hole !
Groaning as he burst out of the basement, his huge muscular arms up and flexed as he keep growing, the hole around his chest become so tight, it's been enlarged by the expanding body !

All the worker team is outside looking at the centrale seeing the main building collapsing with a thick dark grey smoke engulfing the area. « My god ! Mark ! » Many coworkers calls for him as they think he's still blocked below. After several minutes the thick smoke is blown away by the wind, the gigantic shape of Mark can be seen ! Sat where the ruined building was standing, his body partially covered in dirt he try looking around and blow away the smoke with his hand as he cough. « WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED ?! » He say as he notice his voice echoes in air. « HMMMM ?MY VOICE SEEMS DEEPER AND STRONGER... »

He decide to stand up, brushing in same time all the dirtiness stuck to his hairy buttcheeks and next brushing his hairy arms, chest and belly. Revealing in same time his truly big cock 9 inches flaccid and16 inches long for 7 inches girth when fully hard ! And fitting such a monster cock he got really big testicles each ones big as ostrich egg. Really BIG even for his regular size but now it's beyond HUGE. And of course he got very hairy balls and his pubes is a very thick bush. Looking around he see the whole site from his new point of view. « JESUS CHRIST ! I'M SO BIG ! » He exclaim in astonishment. Then he notice the group of workers at the entrance of the site. He try doing a step but almost slip because he's not used to his new size. But able to hold on a long chimney, he try again and do a step causing a loud tremor on the whole area ! Even him feel the ground shake under his foot and he do a second step, the group of workers look at him in awe and stepping back slowly as they look at him getting closer. « GUYS ! DON'T WORRY, I WILL NOT HURT YOU ! » He say with smile but seeing the expressions on the faces of the group of 15 workers staarring in awe at lower level of his body, he look at his own naked body « OH SHIT ! » He say hiding his big cock and balls but actually it's a bit useless cause even with two hands he can't hide totally his genitals parts, his hairy balls and huge mushroom dickhead can be seen.

Blushing he continue « I... I GREW SO BIG ! THAT DISGUSTING GOO INSIDE THE CENTRALE GOT ABSORBED INTO ME AND CAUSED THIS. » saying, his voice is so deep and strong ! « We must call the police... hell ! We must call the army ! » One of them say « Calm down, we can't ! We gonna have some problems, we don't got authorizations to come here yet. We would be still waiting for it right now but fearing others companies take the contract, we decided to take it without permissions. » Say the chief. « What ?! » « Are you serious ?! » « I don't want problem with justice, I gonna call the police. It's your fault if we came here. And if Mark is in this situation ! You gonna pay , not us ! » One of the workers say to the chief.

The chief don't know what to reply when the huge voice of Mark rumble. « OK SO WE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE BUT DON'T YOU THINK THERE IS A... A BIGGER PROBLEM ?! » He say by showing himself with his hand. « I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I'M NAKED. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ON WHAT TO DO........ » Then Mark stop talking when he feel this sensation inside him again, grimacing a bit he say « OH FUCK ! I THINK I'M GONNA GET BIGGER AGAIN ! » Just in time to finish his sentence, his body suddenly expand bigger causing him to lose his balance, he slip on the muddy ground and fall on his side straight on the group of workers. They screams « Careful ! » « Move ! » « Run ! » « He's gonna crush us ! »

The group of 15 men are totally smashed under his left hip and under the side of his hairy belly too. « NO NO NO ! » He say as he get on his knees in the second after he fell, trying to see if they are ok but he just can see red smears mixed with mud, he look on his hip and see red stains there too and try to brush it away disgusted and in fear. « MY GOD ! I KILLED ALL THOSES PEOPLES ! IT WAS NOT MY FAULT ! I...I DON'T INTENDED TO... I... I AM JUST TOO BIG ! » He say panicked getting up and try to flee away in the forest nearby but the trees can't hide him as they reach no higher than his thighs !
Not knowing what to do, he decide to search for the only person which able to listen him in this situation. Afternoon is almost over and evening is gonna start, the sky started to become orange as the sun is slowly setting.

• Like 3

He reach the suburb of the city in a small neightborhood where his ex wife live, walking carefully on the road, each steps cause the asphalt to fissurate. Cars' alarms resonate a bit everywhere, groups of peoples running away from him when walking next to them. « SORRY TINY PEOPLES I'M JUST PASSING, HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THE SMELL ! MY FEET RIPE AS FUCK... » He say seeing the little house he reach for getting closer, his foot could almost smash it completely. Squatting to be closer to the ground, Mark decide to call for his ex wife. « MARIA ! PLEASE GET OUT, I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM ! I NEED YOUR HELP ! » He say with a trembling voice. Then he see a small person getting out shouting at him « Mark now stop ! You come to my house, It's been years since we last met and I will not be with you again... » She stop when seeing his ex husband towering above her. Smiling to her he talk weaker as he can to not frightening her « HELLO MARIA. » Before he can keep going, she screams and try running back in home but Mark block her by putting a finger in front of her. « PLEASE I WILL NOT HURT YOU ! I GREW SO BIG AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO !  I NEED YOUR HELP » She fall on her ass surpised by the huge callous finger just landing in front of her, crushing the grass and breaking the ground a bit. Causing a pipe underground to explode and water start flooding the forecourt.

Looking back up to him she sream to him « Mark what the hell happened ?!! » He reply
« I WAS ON A JOB IN A CENTRALE AND I FELL IN THAT WEIRD SUBSTANCE AND I GREW ! AND... I KEEP GROWING ! I GOT A GROWTH SPURT AND CRUSHED MY COWORKERS ACCIDENTALLY... THIS IS HORRIBLE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I COULDN'T AVOID THAT LIKE BEFORE YEARS AGO ! » He say with tears in his eyes.
« Calm down Mark we gonna call the authorities, they will know what to do.
« I FEAR THEY GONNA TREAT ME AS A MONSTER. I DON'T KNOW IF WE SHOULD.... » His sentence is interrupted when sirens from the police can be heard.
« SHIT ! I WILL HAVE PROBLEMS ! » He look at her, when she tell him « Mark, I'm sorry I can't help you, i don't know what you waiting from me. » Hearing this words cause him to look at her with disbelieve. « BUT... NO...I...I WANT...I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HELP ME... IT WAS AN MISTAKE COMING HERE. » He say when he feel the warm sensation inside him again. « NOOOOO NOT NOW ! » He struggle to repress the feeling inside him, holding his head with one hand and having the other one closed into a fist.  «  Don't move giant ! You are under arrest !»

A voice resonate in air with several police cars circling the giant man, he look down to them, he got thick veins swelling on his arms, chest and his face which is becoming red trying to contain his growth spurt and in same time listening to the policemen. Maria was took away by officers to be secured. Then Mark reply « I AM SO SORRY BUT I CAN'T ! I HAVE TO RUN AWAY ! » He jump over the police cars before to land behind, shaking the whole neightborhood and breaking the asphalt under his huge feet. He start running on the road, fortunately, the streets got evacuated, and no one is allowed to get outside in this whole side of the city, so no one get crushed by his feet ! But parked cars are totally flattened under the strong, callous, manly, dirty soles of the giant ! Maria look at him in shock as he flee away, followed by police cars ! Peoples in houses and buildings are looking at the naked giant running away. His huge flaccid cock balancing left to right between his huge thighs. He run outside of the city chased by the police, leaving the suburb by highway, the big road is completely ruined under the weight of the giant. He reach the forest close and in the way he get hit by a strong explosion and get projected on his back, smashing dozens of trees in his fall. Watching in the opposite direction, he see tanks and soldiers coming toward him. Feeling tired but noticing he don't got injured by the missile, he assume he became invincible, maybe a other effect from the substance he absorbed into his body, he's thinking.
Getting on his knees, trying to breath cause even if he's invincible, he feel the pain from the impact. Holding his chest with a hand, looking the tanks and soldiers coming. He look at them in terror as hundreds soldiers and tens tanks are targeting at him.

Then he decide to stand up and talk to them.
« PLEASE STOP ! I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE, YOU MUST RUN AWAY ! I CAN'T RESIST ANY LONGER, I WILL GROW BIGGER RIGHT NOW ! » Shouting at them, he can't hold back this feeling anymore ! Fast he feel his body expand bigger ! The sensation is so good, he get turned on, making his flaccid cock hardening a bit and throb. His feet starts bulldozing the trees around , animals flee away as he expand bigger and bigger ! His shadow extend casting over the soldiers and tanks along with the suburb of the city. The militaries look in awe as the giant expand even bigger ! In no time he already doubled his size and keep growing !« Fire ! Open fire !! » Militaries shout and firing at him ! But it's too late as Mark is far bigger, the missiles don't affect him and he can barely feel the bullets breaking on his solid skin unable to pierce through.

In the city, peoples can see in the distance how Mark is expanding bigger at a alarming rate ! A beautiful colossus of a man, hung as a horse with a great mansculine physic filling more and more of the view. Without noticing it, Mark bulldoze his house along with the forest area around it with his expanding feet! He look down in awe at the militaries firing at him getting smaller and smaller as he grow ! Soon, he barely heard the sounds of the weapons as he keep growing, he see his shadow plunging the city in dark. His feet bulldoze small towns around, ending thousands peoples in the process, unnoticed by the gigantic man as he just standing still ! The growth seems to stop. He look in shock, not knowing what to do or say as he feel the cold wind blow on his skin causing him goosebumps. « IT'S NOT HAPPENING ! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE ! I AM SO GIGANTIC ! » His voice rumble into the sky as he talk, causing the ground to heavily shake ! Stunned by his size, estimating he stand around 30 miles tall !

Deciding to squat to have a better look on the world below, he notice the militaries, it's like seeing a ants group moving very slowly down at his HUGE stinky feet. They must be shitting in their pants, Mark think. And he's right, below the soldiers and tanks decide to run away, more of army is deployed in the region with orders to evacuate the city and towns around.
Preparing a serious assault on the giant, they must avoid civilians casualities in the upcoming fight as much as they can, because the area will become a battlefield.
Bombers are sent, fews miles away along with fighter jets. Mark is looking agape how the mass of soldiers are moving away, slowly to him, he could squish them just with his foot if he wanted to, then he look to the city a bit further, seeing the streets and roads filled with colored dots. « HOLY SHIT ! IS THAT VEHICLES AND PEOPLES ?! WOW YOU LOOKS ALL SO DAMN SMALL ! » Saying in admiration feeling excitation surging inside him, his half hardening cock is throbbing stronger by staring everything below so small.
Blushing because he recall he's naked in front of millions peoples looking at him, he try hiding his big dick and balls with his hands when still on squatting position. Saying shyly « EUUHH SORRY PEOPLES I DON'T WANT MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE BY SEEING ME NAKED. I'M JUST SO BIG I CAN'T TRULY HELP IT BUT I'LL TRY. » He say to everyone, trying to show he don't got bad intensions but unaware during his growth he caused massives destructions and killed thousands peoples under his feet without noticing.
Oblivious than peoples situated below and behind him got a perfect view on his hairy asscheeks spreading as he squat, revealing his hairy tight pucker and his hanging huge hairy balls.

Amuzed by the small and slow movements of the masses of peoples below despite they are running, fleeing away from the gigantic man as a constant remind of the huge size differences between him and them. And hearing the screams in unison of millions of peoples fright him and in same time turn him on, as he know than he's the reason of thoses screams. « PLEASE EVERYONE, CALM DOWN ! I WILL NOT HURT YOU, IT'S JUST FUNNY SEEING EVERYONE SO SMALL, IT'S SO CUTE » He say with a weaker voice to not make them afraid even more. When suddenly he see in the distant sky army planes coming ! Bombers and fighter jets, the bombers are slow but the jets are flying at high speed toward him. Then missiles are sent, hitting his huge hairy chest and shoulders, he put an hand to the ground to keep his balance, smashing Bessemer City under his huge manly hand. Without giving a care in the moment as he focus on the fighter jets, he decide to stand up and run away. Already covered in sweat, he try targeting his feet onto green parts of the ground, assuming its just forests or campaign fields. Unable to escape the fighter jets as they firing at him, missiles explode against his back, the chock cause him to fall on his belly right on a part of Mt Mitchell. Trying to get up, in same time he feel it again ! The growth spurt builting inside him ! « NO ! PLEASE STOP IT ! I BEG YOU ! » He say to militaries as he feel the growth spurt surging inside him stronger, suddenly his body swells bigger from 30 to 100 miles in matter of seconds and keep growing ! Several fighter jets couldn't dodge the expanding body of Mark and crash down against his skin, the bombers following slower the jets got a view of the growing man, trying to turn back, but it's too late as the growing body got closer to them and the bombers pathetically crashed down onto the huge growing arm of Mark !

Seeing the ground shrink away as he grow bigger, still on lying position , he feel the forests and the mountain side brush against his chest, belly, cock, balls and his legs ! The feeling of the ground grinding against his growing body cause him to moan a bit and his cock harden again. Seeing the landscapes passing as he expand bigger he notice littles towns and cities, in particular Asheville getting smaller and soon after vanish under his expanding body. The Mt Mitchell is completely crushed under his left hip and buttcheek, his monster cock brushing the ground just add more to the excitation of the titanic man. He look down panicked and with lust in his eyes, he talk « PLEASE ! HUMMMMM FLEE AWAY FROM ME, I DON'T WANT TO HARM YOU ! » He half moaning with the sensation of the earth below him sliding and getting grinded by his growing body feel so good to him. After severals minutes the growth stop as Mark look agape unable to say anything, still lying down on his left side, seeing the whole East coast now, his feet in Alabama and Georgia states and his head reaching North of Virginia. His face in front of Washington, the sky barely illuminated with the night falling, the huge body of Mark can be seen filling the horizon for the half of the country. Peoples who've learned about the giant during the day would no imagine than things would go so far !

Now the giant man grew far bigger than no one would have imagined. Chaos burst everywhere as peoples try evacuating, all roads are already blocked with traffic jams, and millions peoples, entire families are leaving behind their vehicles to move away from the giant. Then a huge thundering sound rumbling, shaking the North of East Coast, explode in the sky as the gigantic man talk « I BECAME SO GIGANTIC !! IT'S IMPRESSIVE, EVERYTHINGS LOOK SO SMALL ! THE COUNTRY IS LOOKING LIKE A CARPET TO ME. » He say very impressed by how massive he got then adding. « I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE ! I DON'T INTEND TO HARM YOU OR DESTROY THINGS... JUST... I CAN'T CONTROL MY GROWTH ! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO RUN AWAY FROM ME. I WILL TRY NOT MOVING THE TIME YOU CAN ALL FLEE AWAY. » Peoples barely understand what he saying as his voice is far too strong, it's almost more like rumbles than words to them as they cover their ears in pain. The ones closer to the face of the giant tho, got totally deafened. Not knowing this fact, he smile to show he's not a threat to them. But of course it's not the impression peoples have.

Then he decide to flex his arm causing in the process the ground to break and create new mountainous chains around his elbow and let his head rest into his hand as he examine the small shapes on the ground, seeing the grey spots starts illuminate with lights as the night fall. Finding this show very cute, he can't stop picturing how is the view from below with him filling the horizon. He wish he was able to see it. This thought excite him and causing his cock to swells bigger and hardening. Citizens of a city now illuminated situated just in front of the monsterly big cock see the bulbous cheesy mushroom dickhead bulldozing the landscape in the horizon as the giant get a boner. It's getting closer, peoples think their last hour came, hugging their loved ones, crying and pleading him to spare them, others pray for salvation. Suddenly everythings get even darker as a titanic mass pass in the sky causing a strong wind, hovering the whole region before to move away the gigantic penis.

Seeing his hardon brushing the ground, Mark grab his shaft and move it against his hairy belly to be sure it's not bulldozing populated areas.« OOPS SORRY FOR THIS LITTLE ONES, I GUESS I CAN'T HELP IT AS I FEEL HORNY TO BE SO ''HUUUGE'' ! » He say insisting on the word huge as he feel so impressed to be so immense ! Then he think about how he always being huge standing originally 7ft8 tall, he got used to see everyone else from higher point of view, standing in the crowds walking by the streets, seeing everyone looking up at him, seeing how others moved aside to let him pass in fear and respect. He found it a bit embarrassing cause he's a good guy quite shy despite of his serious look and huge stature. He felt embarrassing but in same time loved it, to being a man on top of others. But now it was a very different level, now even one hair of his body dwarf entire landscapes ! As he try pushing this thoughts away of his mind trying not getting horny wanting everyones to be saved from him, so he's repress his horniness as he don't want offend everyone by jerking off, it would make the whole situation far worse.

Seeing small explosions a bit everywhere on his gargantuan body, he assume it's militaries continuing their attempts to stop him. He don't blame them, actually he's ok with that, understanding than they're all fearing him, he don't intend to destroy them but sadly he did, as he can't control his growth. Then he mutter « YOU CANNOT STOP OR KILL ME GUYS. I SWEAR I WILL NOT DESTROY YOU. BUT IF I GET BIGGER, YOU'LL HAVE TO GET AWAY FROM ME. » He wait for some minutes seeing there still explosions against his body, he sigh « DO AS YOU WISH. I'M GETTING TIRED. I THINK I'M GONNA TAKE A NAP...» As he move his head to his big bicep as his arm start to get numb of hold his head with his hand. Looking the small landscape, he swear he could hear the screams of millions peoples along with sirens of police, firefighters, ambulances... His eyes starts to shutting down falling asleep.

But what should have been a nap became a full night. Hours passed, and peoples are still being evacuated in total chaos ! Like in a disaster movie, peoples run, screams, crying, fleeing everywhere and pushing each others, walking each ones on others in hysteria ! Many using that timing to burgle shops, abandonned apartments and houses. With the gigantic body in horizon, the big belly and chest of Mark swelling then retracting to swelling again as he snore strongly causing the ground to shake constantly and the sound of his snores resonate in the entire East Coast. The army stopped attacking not wanting to awake him as they prepare a new attack on the giant. After a moment Mark start moving, everyone already fearing the giant would be awakening. But fast, they see the titanic man is still sleeping starting to roll aside, suddenly the masses of millions and millions peoples screams in horror in same time as the gigantic flaccid dick of the giant is coming straight on them. Their screams are muffled by the strong snores of the giant. He never heard them as he's deeply sleep. His ex wife looking in the distance at the monsterly huge penis than she used to worship years ago is now totally dwarfing the city. She stop moving with tears flowing on her cheeks, feeling so sorry for everythings happened and if things could have been differents, thinking it's ironic to die that way, when she knew he wanted her to get back to him. All around her, peoples are running for their life like if they could escape in time. All get even darker as the gigantic dick is bulldozing and grinding everything. There is no hope anymore and the city of Charlotte along with surroundings are totally smushed under the unwashed, musky, sweaty penis of Mark.

He just rolling aside, and that simple move kill millions of peoples instantly. He never heard theirs screams, never felt anything, it even not make his dick throb. He never knew he crushed his ex wife he still got sentiments for under his massive shaft. He was just sleeping, totally unaware. But something worse gonna happen. Still unaware of it, Mark start to grow again ! Peoples all around him was looking in terror as he rolled aside. But now they are looking hopeless how the immense body is expanding bigger ! More of the landscape get pulverized all around him. The city of Nashville and all its surroudings see how the huge hairy butt grew bigger and bigger and getting closer in the process. In fews seconds the city and almost all Tenesse is wiped by the massive butt. His cock grinding even more of the landscape until it started to touch the coast, the city of Wilmington and many towns around are smushed by the gargantuan dickhead. And a small part of his dickhead touching the ocean cause massive tidal waves reaching the north part of the Bahamas around 20 minutes later, flooding islands. His massives feet grow until they reach and smush Louisiana, the lower parts of his lying feet slightly bathing into the Gulf of Mexico.
His head is still resting on his arm meaning his tricep and elbow squashed and wiped Washington. The president having being already evacuated hours ago, into a military base into the West Coast. But the capitale city, this symbol of America got totally obliterated by the sleeping giant.

Now the sleeping and handsome scruffy face of Mark is filling the horizon of New York City and Long Island. When peoples from states of Rhode Island, Massachussetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and a part of state of New York can see the top of Mark's head, Pennsylvania is completely smushed under his head and arm. His growth spurt stopped, his breathing is blowing on New York City area still snoring making evacuation even harder. Windows shatters and fly away into the streets cutting peoples, vehicles are sent blown away, trees falling down, peoples are sent to the ground and blown away. Peoples must endure it for long hours until the morning sun is rising, enlightening the country with its rays. Mark's eyes started to pleat and move opening them. Starting to move his head, stretching his arms and legs, feeling a cold sensation by his dick tip he decide to put himself on sitting position and yawn as he rub his eyes before to scratch his pubes, feeling a urge getting stronger by his lower abdomen.

Looking around, Mark sigh disapointed .  « OH. IT WAS NOT A DREAM THEN... I HOPED I WOULD WAKE UP IN MY BED AND ALL OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST A DREAM, BUT... » Then he stop when he see his surroundings changed, unable to see towns and cities, actually he can notice the biggest ones. But he's not able to see the region he come from. Seeing where he was lying is now just a crater and wasteland.
The urge into his lower abdomen intensify. « OHHH FUCK, I NEED TO PISS ! I CAN'T HOLD ON FOR TOO LONG. I WILL HAVE TO RELIEVE MYSELF BUT... WHERE ?
He decide to stand up and look around him for the best option. His stinky, dirty, unwashed feet crushing the states of Alabama and Georgia. Looking at the gulf of Mexico, he nods. « I THINK IT'S GONNA FIT. SORRY EVERYONE FOR THAT BUT I REALLY MUST TAKE A PISS, I INVITE YOU TO HIDE YOUR EYES IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT. » He say a bit naively as he think peoples gonna close their eyes, when he can be seen across the whole country and even in South America. With this colossus of a man appearing in the skyline, it's impossible to look away from him.

As the urge to pee get stronger, he position himself and target his half hard cock toward the Gulf of Mexico. Everyone look agape like if time stopped, Mark moan in relieve as his piss explode out of his immense dick in a powerful stream and splash down in the water, causing flood all around like if a volcano erupted, huge drops of piss and water the size of meteors fall on towns situated in the north and West parts of the gulf of Mexico. Of course Mark don't see the disaster he's causing not able to see the drops splashing everywhere. Putting his head back, he moan in relieve. « OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD ! FEEL SO GOOOOOOOD ! » He breath loudly as he continue to piss for around 2 minutes long without stop or slowing the stream. Soon enough, the Gulf of Mexico turn from blue to yellow/greenish mixed colors along with a bit brown with the piss digging a furrow underwater at the seaground and stir the sand and rock. Everything looking now like a disgusting, stinky muddy puddle. The stream slow down and stop, the last drops fall down and crash down on Panama City area, flooding everything. « WAS A BIG PISS ! » He say relieved thinking by looking down than he should find a place to sit down.

When he prepare moving to North, he analyze the ground to not step on grey spots which are cities. He can feel each steps he take are causing the ground to break and shake under his soles, the sensation is quite good feeling his dick hardening, he try to repress the feeling but he just can't. With a concerned face he try targeting for green areas of forests and fields. As he stand on states of Missouri, Kansas and an part of Nebraska. Moving slightly his foot noticing the small speck of Kansas City. Again he feel his boner raging bigger and harder seeing his big toe dwarfing totally the city, he could crush it instantly if he's not careful enough. He see a good spot to rest with no grey specks on the ground. « MUST BE A EMPTY AREA, I CAN SIT THERE. » He say to himself deciding to turn back and lower himself slowly sitting his big round hairy butt on the ground.

He feel the ground breaking under his mass, the feeling of hundreds miles of landscapes getting smushed under his butt cause his dick to throb and get harder. His butt now resting on the State of Nebraska. Putting his right foot on the West part of Oklahoma and his left foot in East part of Kansas to avoid crushing cities he see down below. Hoping than no one was below him, oblivious than there are smaller towns he can't see anymore at his size than he smushed to atoms under his butt, trapped between his hairy asscheeks right in the sweaty, musky, hairy crack of Mark. They don't see the sun anymore as their sky is filled with a thick dark forest of hairs, brushing on the ground across the landscape, cutting through towns, forests, fields and hills, leaving miles deep, long and wide trenches. The HUGE tight virgin hole of Mark is contracting a bit giving a hell of a show. The smell is so musky and strong ! The air get louder and temperatures increase drastically. Millions have been crushed and wiped away with their homes, dreams, loved ones, futures... Just with the fews steps he took after his piss and when he sat down and even more during the night ! And he don't have any clue of it, he know there is casualities eventually but not expecting that much.

Seeing how small the grey specks on the ground are, he think of all thoses peoples looking at him in terror and awe. He can't resist anymore, he's getting too horny ! He need to release ! With that thought, he decide to grab his monsterly huge dick hardening, veiny and throbbing ! The swelled mushroom head of his dick with smegma reaching his chest brushing the furry valley between his mountainous pecs, wanking it just by breathing, his heavy hairy, ostrich eggs sized balls resting on th floor, creating more of mountain ranges in shape of his testicles. The feeling of the landscape below grinded under his balls add even more excitement to him. Moaning as he caress his shaft, precum already flowing and drenching a bit his hairy chest. He make slow moves but for peoples, it's shaking the ground in continue causing some destructions below. Seeing Kansas City close of his big foot, he can't stop starring at the view. Then he talk « I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THE SMELL, I DON'T WASHED MY FEET IN A MOMENT AND I KNOW THEY STINKS REAL BAD. » It was true ! Below the smell was making the air unbreathable and toxic, like rotten cheese mixed with every locker rooms on Earth was put together but multiplied millions times ! A green/yellowish light fog could be seen. Peoples are obligated to breath his foot scent causing many to vomish, cough, covering their mouths and noses when running inside the buildings for get unpolluted air when others fell unconscious from lack of oxygen. Once again his simple presence cause total humiliation on the civilisation below. Then his thundering, strong, rumbling voice echoing« HUMMMMMMMM I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE, I KNOW I SHOULDN'T DO THAT IN FRONT OF YOU ALL. BUT... BEING SO GIGANTIC IS TOO GOOD ! THE POWER RUSH IS BEYOND GODLY... AND... I CAN'T RESIST... ANYMORE, I NEED TO JERK OFF. » He confess to everyone as he truly want to bust a nut.

Accelerating his caresses, his huge shaft still lodged against his hairy belly and between his pecs, his breath start to accelerate too, when suddenly he see small lights against his shaft, legs, feet and arms. « FIGHTING ME AGAIN LITTLE ONES ? WHATEVER, I DON'T MIND, I FIND YOU SO CUTE, IT'S JUST MAKING ME EVEN HORNIER SEEING THE SMALL EXPLOSIONS ON MY BODY. » He say and smile continuing pleasuring himself when suddenly he feel it again ! His eyes open wide and he stop caressing himself as he roar half frightened and horny. « OHHHH MY GOD NOT AGAIN ! EVERYONE ! I AM SO SORRY ! » Suddenly his body expand bigger ! Still in a sitting position, his butt grind the landscape ! States of Dakota North and South see the immense hairy butt and wide back of Mark expanding bigger and closer !

Peoples was praying as the shadow of the giant plunged them in dark before to be totally obliterated by the massive asscheeks. Still some towns lucky enough are getting lost between the huge asscheeks just in his hairy crack.
Kansas City see how the massive wall of the pinky toe of Mark expanded in their directions, in fews seconds, the entire city got pulverized, wiped away as dirt by his pinky toe !
Across the entire country, sirens resonate for peoples to evacuate away ! In around 5 minutes Mark grew and bulldozed everythings around him under his ass and feet !
Now his butt alone was covering from states of Nevada, Idaho and Montana at Ohio and Kentucky! The lakes around Michigan was half crushed and mixing with bulldozed earth and create a disgusting mud. The Canada couldn't see anything else than the massive hairy butt and lower back of Mark when his colossal balls was crushing southern states. Arizona and New Mexico with West North of Texas smushed under his right testicle when Est North of Texas, Arkansas, what remain of Oklahoma, Mississipi, Louisiana, North of Alabama and West of Tenesse are crushed under his left testicle !

His legs spread and flex with his right leg hovering California and his huge foot plunging in the Pacific ocean when his left leg hovering Dominican Republic, his foot come land in the the Caribbean Sea and Venezuela, crushing North half of the country ! Looking down agape and blushing ashamed with his massive cock still raging hard and throbbing still into his strong manly hands against his hairy belly and chest.  « I CAN'T STAY HERE, I HAVE TO MOVE ! I'M SO DUMB ! PLEASE EVERYONE, FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THAT SUFFERING AND MESS. » Mark say sadly as he start moving to get up, his feet still where its landed as he stand up. What remains of USA and a big part of the Canada can see Mark fully from behind when North part of South America can see him in front when Mexico see Mark from below, his titanic hard cock, his massive hanging balls and his round hairy butt. His legs looks like hairy pillars holding the sky itself when plunging in water !

Standing still, thinking he should go to a desertic area in Africa, he can cross the ocean now with his continental size.
But his thoughts are interrupted when he see a small bright explosion appears on his gargantuan swollen dirty muschroom dickhead ! Then a little cloud forming few seconds after the impact getting higher. Giving a serious look toward his penis, he slowly say « IS THAT A NUKE ? DID YOU NUKED ME ?! » He look in surprise to the fact they gone so far to kill him, yet unable to do so. Only causing his cock to throb more seeing how the pitiful attempt to stop him failed, it's looking so cute from his point of view.
Then Mark see fews others bright explosions on his penis, then on his chest and belly, smiling he say. « YOU MUST BE REALLY PISSED !  I GUESS THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS TO EXILE MYSELF. » It's when Mark want to move than he feel that sensation again ! His face change to a concerned tone knowing what is coming.
He decide to not move as he got a plan, the growth starts and he see how the countries shrink away, then he start to flex his legs, his buttcheeks spread and let USA and Canada see his hairy pucker, then Mark jump in air !
He feel small explosions against his head, face, chest, belly and hard cock, countless satellites crashed against his body as he jump. After 2 seconds he can see the sky turn from blue to black with stars appearing so far away, growing in same time, he feel the empty space attract him, preventing him to fall down on Earth.

Everyone in American continent see Mark vanish in the blue sky, his dirty, unwashed soles are the last things they see. After several minutes, peoples start relieving seeing the giant don't come back, « Is it really over ?! » Many peoples say. Peoples exclaims in joy as this nightmare is over.  « He's gone ! », « What was that ?! », « We are saved ! »
Across the continent peoples in streets celebrates the end of this disaster. Hours passed and peoples work together to search for missing ones, crying their loved ones killed by the giant or the ones crying who've lost their houses... The sky was blue, no clouds appearing, the sun shining and warming everyone.
When suddenly, something happens, the sky turn darker, a very strong scent of musk and sweat impregnate the air, then a gigantic shapeslightly blurred in the blue sky appears. A immense brown eye !
Suddenly chaos burst everywhere ! Screams of terror with peoples stopping all they was doing to run away in despair and horror !

• Like 3

Like if god himself was looking down on the Earth, Mark was starring at the planet as he grew far bigger than it !
Looking at the Earth now the size of a marble to him, agape and with total shock in his eyes, he don't imagined he would grow so much ! He examine the little ball in front of his eye seeing the American continent with the north part of it almost totally ruined, barely able to see the crater in shape of his butt he created fews hours before. The growth spurt was so intense than after he jumped into space he fainted for fews hours until just fews minutes ago. Looking aside, he see Europe and Africa, the little countries look so puny and cute, he could scratch them just with his nail if he wanted to. He start talking as low as he can. « THIS IS TRULY SERIOUS NOW. THE ENTIRE PLANET IS SMALL AS A MARBLE TO ME. IT'S STUNNING ! » He say with fear and with lust but with a smile. Suddenly he realizes shocked than he can talk and breath in space. His voice rumble across the sky and make the entire planet vibrate ! His words are still understandable but very very loud ! Peoples listening to him by covering their ears because the huge voice of Mark is painful and risk to make the world population deaf. He's moving his huge callous manly hand below the Earth and his fingers going far away behind the moon, talking to the world still with a low voice. « DON'T BE AFRAID OF ME LITTLE PEOPLES, I WILL NOT HURT YOU. BUT I WANT HAVE A BETTER LOOK OF THE LITTLE PLANET, YOU ARE SO FUCKING SMALL ! » When saying it, he's throbbing and massage his massive dick in same time he look at the planet, loving to see it so small picturing his friends, his family, coworkers, his boss and billions peoples now looking in the sky at him so vast, so gigantic !

He look at the moon far smaller than the planet, with his thumb he decide to use his attraction force to have it touch his skin, getting very curious, the small moon barely touch the skin than it break in fine powder stuck to his thumb. « OOPS. » Is the only thing he say seeing than he just did an mistake. On Earth, the population on the other side of the planet see how the moon get attracted away in the starry black sky of night by a massive celestial body far behind the it, they all look in horror when the moon explode into a cloud reduced to pieces against the massive finger ! Using his index finger he rub out the white/grey-ish powder from his thumb and say « I'M PRETTY SORRY THE MOON WAS SO WEAK AGAINST MY THUMB, IT BROKE INSTANTLY. » On Earth, governements decided to launch thousands nukes at the giant. Mark decide he want do more comparisons with his huge body but he have to be careful to not destroy the planet with a clumsy move.
At this moment, Mark decide to lift his immense arm and flex it, his bicep become huge and he decide to get it closer of the planet. The air get even more toxic with the strong musky and sweaty scent of Mark's armpit impregnating the air ! The sky turn from blue to dark grey as the huge hairs get closer to the Earth and a caucasian wall of skin appears mixed to the blue of the sky « YOU SEE THAT?! IT'S MY HUGE BICEP, IT'S FAR BIGGER THAN THE PLANET! I LOVE IT ! »

Mark stop for a moment, he feel happy ! After all this years of suffering, finally he feel happy ! Maybe this situation, this growth was exactly what he needed, becoming the biggest human being, outgrowing everythings in life. The biggest he would grow, the further his nightmares would shrink away from him. Finally he came to resolution, accepting himself the way he is, with his past mistakes. Now he pardon himself for his past failures and go forward. This new state to be, cause him to get even more turned on continuing to have fun with the world, still with no intentions to hurt anyone. His giant dick harden, he start moving like if he swim floating in space, he let his huge left pec pass in front of the planet, stopping moving, he let the world have a great view of his massive erected nipple. On the Earth the sky change again, now a purple/pink-ish colored wall appears. Smiling seeing his nipple far bigger than the Earth, Mark laugh and say « HAHAHAHA , WOW THE EARTH IS SMALLER THAN MY NIPPLE ! I LOVE TO BE SO BIG ! » Then he start thinking if he should go further in his desire or not. Thinking he's not doing anything wrong and than his massive dick is hardening stronger, he decide to compare his penis with the entire world and he say shyly, « UHHMM EVERYONE I WANT TO DO SOMETHING BUT YOU COULD BE NOT OK WITH THAT, BUT I WILL JUST DO IT FOR ONE SECOND I PROMISE ! » Moving a bit letting the Earth being at level with his hairy belly button, he smile seeing the Earth can easily fit into his cavernous navel. « OHHHHWWWWW MAN ! I TRULY WANT TO PUT YOU DOWN HERE BUT... COULD BE DANGEROUS IF THE PLANET GRIND INTO THE WALLS OF MY NAVEL. BUT ANYWAY YOU GOING LOWER. » Moving again, his treasure trail is visible from the planet, the musky and sweaty scent get stronger and stronger as the planet is facing the very thick bush of Mark's pubes.

From the Earth, the sky turn almost black like if the night is falling, but it's because of the thick jungle of pubic hairs.
Then Mark grab his massive shaft and lift it to let the Earth facing his stinky, musky, covered in smegma mushroom dickhead ! Mark smell his scent, but it's turning him on then he whiff his own stench but he know the world gonna complain about it. « I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THE SMELL, I TRULY WANT TO COMPARE THE EARTH WITH MY HUGE STINKY, UNWASHED PENIS ! AND MAN ! THIS IS BEYOND AMAZING, THE EARTH IS SO SMALL, MY DICKHEAD MUST BE TEN TIMES LARGER ! » Admirating the view, on Earth the America, Europe and Africa continents can see the gigantic cheesy drenched wall of purple/pinkish filling the sky ! And the smell ! The air getting louder and a light fog of purle/green/brownish colors is impregnating the atmosphere, breathing become far harder, many peoples need oxygen and many others faint !

When he's enjoying the view, Mark start to rub his shaft a bit. « HUMMMMMMMMMM WANKING MY PENIS IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE PLANET IS A DELIGHTFUL FEELING ! » At this moment Mark get an horny, nasty idea as he reach for his dickhead and rub a bit smegma lint on his thumb. Then he start rolling the lint between his thumb and index to form a very small ball, he get closer of the Earth with his big fingers and let the small ball float not too close and not too far from the planet, horny by the fact he just created a new moon for the world. Getting so excited by such an act for his home planet with the smegma he just collected from his dickhead, he say « HUMMMM OH WOW I JUST MADE A MOON WITH MY SMEGMA ! THIS IS SO NASTY AND SO HOT ! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE GIFT, LITTLE ONES. » Feeling a bit ashamed and amused in same time. Then he move his dickhead closer of the Earth to make his pee hole is almost kissing the planet. On Earth a vast hole surrounded by purple/pinkish color is filling the entire sky. Now peoples think the giant will fuck the planet once and for all. But no, the huge penis don't get any closer.

Mark enjoy the view as he start grabbing each side of the cockhole and spread its lips. The smell become stronger for the planet as the huge slit open wider !
« HUMMMMMMMMMM YOU COULD ALMOST BEING KISSING THE SLIT OF MY DICK ! » He moan but he decide it's time to stop the fun thinking the world must be already in absolute terror. But at this instant, the nukes sent by the governements explode against the gigantic lips of his cockhole ! Then a rumble very strong echoes everywhere around as the planet start shaking. Mark feel a warm and very horny sensation by his cockhole, and moan in pleasure by seeing a small twinkle. « HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU NASTY LITTLES NUKED ME AGAIN?! YOU CANNOT KNOW HOW MUCH YOU EXCITED ME WITH THAT ONE ! » As he say it, a drop of precum start to bead to the tip of his cockhole!

On Earth, the gigantic hole start to open to let a immense drop of half white and clear precum appears, continents reflecting in that drop can see what they caused with their attempt to stop him again as now Mark is truly horny !
But when Mark is enjoying the heat from explosions from nukes on his cockhole lips, he have this familiar sensation surging! « OH NO ! OH MY GOD ! I CAN'T GROW EVEN BIGGER ! » He shout ! On Earth peoples was able to understand what the giant just said and now resigned for the end of the world they see how the huge penis vanish from the sky causing a strong wind blowing on the continents like a hurricane.

Mark feel that growth spurt incoming, he decide to grab his cock and move it away from the Earth, at this same instant he moan and grow ! His dickhead just passing aside of the Earth as he expand bigger , Mark look his dick and see the Earth aside shrinking away and say « I WILL TRY PROTECT YOU ! I AM GROWING SO BIG SO I CAN'T PROMISE ! I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME OUTGROWING THE UNIVERSE ! I'LL TRY KEEP YOU SAFE !!! » He roar in pleasure looking the planet shrink away as he grow. Feeling a microcopic sting into his back he rub his hand behind and see a very small red powder. « OH MY GOD ! I JUST DESTROYED MARS ! » Fast he see Jupiter break against his left foot as Mark is on lying position despite he's floating. This turn him on so much, when he see Uranus, he grab it between thumb and index looking at this in his grip, he don't do anything except looking in lust to it getting smaller as he keep growing bigger, he see the sun shrink away not far from his big swollen shaft, he look how the Earth is barely visible, close of his dickhead ! Then he decide to change position as the growth seems to slow down and stop for now. Looking around him, Mark see nothing excepted stars all around. He kept an eye on his home solar system, getting closer he don't blink, not wanting to blow away the solar system, staring at the little glimmer of orange light he have in front of his eye, so close than the microscopic star can reflect in the iris of the gigantic man !

Trying to see if he could find the Earth, he notice a barely visible twinkle of blue light reflecting the sun rays, if he lose sight of it, he definitly not gonna find it again.
« ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! IS THAT THE EARTH ?!! » He exclaim, sending cosmic wind causing all solar systems floating around him to shake ! « IT'S...IT'S... SO MICROSCOPIC, ALMOST IMPERCEPTIBLE ! » He say with a low voice in fear and totally thunderstruck ! Reaching the maximum excitation, Mark wank his big shaft starring at the solar system. And decide to continue where he stopped before he outgrew the planet. He decide to use his own attraction force to move the solar system and make it float just above his massive dickhead ! On Earth the smell of the unwashed, sweaty, musky, dirty, cheesy, stinky penis of Mark is making the nature die, trees, plants are drying and animals are starting to being decimate. Humans are not in better position as many more peoples are fainting, when weaker peoples die from the toxic smell and lack of pure oxygen, now with atmosphere filled with Mark' scent. The big man don't know what sufferings he's causing to the world as he's just feel happy and horny to finally accepting himself and be able to move forward in life. When satellites' views show a whole side of the solar system no more black but purle/pinkish and the yellow/green/brownish fog of stench is filling the void of space. Humans accept their demises, calling this day the end of the world and even many worlds as countless others solar systems floating all around the galactic size man are dying. He could let the solar system here for very long as he strongly enjoying the situation, but fortunately for the Earth, Mark felt that warm sensation inside him again. He couldn't dare imagine growing bigger and still it was gonna happen. He move away by doing swimming moves, his huge feet passing close of the solar system cause a strong wind of horrible scent of rotten cheese with all locker rooms of the Earth mixed together multiplied by millions times finish what Mark' stench started a moment before making peoples even more sickier along with all animals. Flora could'nt resist such terrible toxicity and die a bit everywhere on the planet, it would take several decades to make nature flourish like before.

He's getting away and keep an eye on the solar system when he grow massively !
« OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD YES ! IT FEEL SO GOOD ! HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM » Fast ! Mark see how all around him, his home solar system vanish along with many others and soon after become clusters before to vanish, getting to small, in same time Mark can feel everywhere on his body, microscopics fizgig of countless clusters of solar systems explode against his body acting like a massage making him even more hornier. A bit after he see Nebulae getting smaller before to see the milky way shrink away as he grow !
Mark feel the microscopics explosions of clusters against his body exciting him even more. His dick was so hard and throbbing as never before and drooling precum in abundance, the precum mixing with the interstellar dirt, the milky way becoming more and more milky from the precum flowing from his huge dick as he keep growing. He look down seeing the hole in the galaxy he created from where he come from and try to not crush this part not wanting to destroy the Earth and the solar system. He keep growing bigger and bigger moaning all along, his huge hairy balls start to bulldoze the galaxy's arms causing him even more stimulation before he outgrow it ! The galaxy don't look anymore how it supposed to be. Moving to avoid to destroy the remains of the milky way, he see the galaxy of andromeda, before he could do anything, his huge hard dick pierce through the galaxy by its center and even more Mark felt countless clusters of solar systems explode against his sensitive meat. The sensation was such, he get wild and decide to grab his cock and wank it in same time he grow ! Smaller and smaller the galaxy of andromeda become, until it's like a cockring for Mark. He feel so much pleasure, he totally crushed between his palm and his shaft the galaxy. « USING A GALAXY AS LUBRICANT IS SO DELIGHTFULLLLLLLLL HUMMMMMMMMM ! » He moan biting his inferior lip.

Soon after he see the clusters of galaxies shrink away and the same happen again as before with the clusters of solar systems, he feel even more explosions on his body, he's in heavens litterally as he outgrow everythings ! Time pass and finally Mark outgrow the entire universe, still floating in void, everythings is black with no light to be seen anywhere. Mark look all around seeing nothing, but a weak glimmer attract his eyes lower when he look down he see floating at level with his hairy belly button, the Universe ! Looking as a small orb made of black matter with billions of microscopic lights each one containing infinity of multiverses and somewhere in there, is the Earth along with his family, coworkers, his boss, billions innocents peoples, his fails, his past, his life... Everythings he knew and lived up was there, lost in that little orb no bigger than a tennis ball to him and still shrinking smaller as Mark keep growing. Seeing the orb reach marble size, with his hand he use his attraction force to move lower the orb, facing his massive penis, he keep going until the orb reach his dickhead. He leave it here and couldn't resist anymore, he grab his massive penis with two hands and start to heavily jerk off, not losing sight of the Universe the whole time, so small next to his dickhead ! He love the idea than the whole Universe is getting so close and personal to him, he feel almost reaching the orgasm, fews strokes more and Mark roar in pleasure ! Tears flow on his cheeks and he groan as a beast reaching orgasm ! Thick loads of cum after thick loads of cum are expelled out of his huge cock ! The loads are so strong, it's send flying away in the black void. Cum splashed a bit on his lower abdomen, into his thick pubes, his hairy big testicles and on his thighs. His orgasm last for 5 minutes long and he ejaculated more than 30 thick loads. He's breathing loudly, soaked in sweat, trembling from his godly orgasm, he could have created a new big bang if the Universe was touched by his cumshots ! He's looking at the Universe and see how small its getting and in same time he's looking his past vanish to a speck. He's on lying position and look the Universe becoming the size of a sand grain and still getting smaller and getting closer of the huge unwashed Mark's dickhead. He smile and put his hands behind his head and in fews seconds, the Universe become so small than Mark can't see it anymore. It still getting closer of the huge dickhead and shrinking smaller, until its floating in wrinkles of Mark's dickhead skin, condemned to exist down here forever lost on the gigantic body of Mark, the man who transcended the creation. Then he say peacefully, « I OUTGREW EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE...FINALLY. » Then he close his eyes and fall asleep

The end of everythings. Or a new beginning...for him.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1