Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

Well, I think MA may be leading his story into what may be a very 'big deal' for Deano!  But glad to see Deano appearing to proceed in a self-protective somewhat cautious way with his feelings for Adam(?)  And I think that MA's handling of Deano's Ozzie and Shaun interactions were written wonderfully, showing us also how restrained and matured Deano has evolved. As always, thanks and looking forward to your next instalment. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

Well, I think MA may be leading his story into what may be a very 'big deal' for Deano!  But glad to see Deano appearing to proceed in a self-protective somewhat cautious way with his feelings for Adam(?)  And I think that MA's handling of Deano's Ozzie and Shaun interactions were written wonderfully, showing us also how restrained and matured Deano has evolved. As always, thanks and looking forward to your next instalment. 

EVERYTHING is a big deal for Deano! 🤪😅 Agreed on the Shaun front and hopefully it's evident now that Deano's a lot more mature than his roommate in general. i'd say the way he handled the Ozzie interaction is probably a bit more debatable in terms of maturity though! 😅

• Like 5

Why do i feel Shaun knows more than he lets on. I feel he knwos Deano is gay and its acting that way waiting to see if Deanu trust him enough to tell him the truth

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Why do i feel Shaun knows more than he lets on. I feel he knwos Deano is gay and its acting that way waiting to see if Deanu trust him enough to tell him the truth

I think you're really on to something there, Ro20316.  Could be Shaun's not at all homophobic, just hurt for feeling excluded by his close friend Deano for not opening up to him about his sexuality and the possible relationship he may be having.

• Like 7

On 10/14/2021 at 5:31 AM, ToolShedCub said:

LOVE THIS SERIES!

Glad you're enjoying it! 😊

On 10/14/2021 at 11:30 AM, DennisFLL said:

I think you're really on to something there, Ro20316.  Could be Shaun's not at all homophobic, just hurt for feeling excluded by his close friend Deano for not opening up to him about his sexuality and the possible relationship he may be having.

Just. Keep. Reading. 😏

• Like 5

Such a good story, as always u know how to keep us readers wanting more!!!

U are the master of the slow burn 😍

And u end the chapters at just the point we want u to carry on, Such a tease 😏 but that's why we love you 😍 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Built22 said:

Such a good story, as always u know how to keep us readers wanting more!!!

U are the master of the slow burn 😍

And u end the chapters at just the point we want u to carry on, Such a tease 😏 but that's why we love you 😍 

Awww - thank you, mate! 🤪 One day I'd love to write a story where every chapter ends on a cliffhanger. Think that would be a good challenge! 

• Like 2