Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

16 minutes ago, DawnFire98 said:

AAHHH! THIS IS PURE DISTILLED AWESOMENESS! 

You made the excitement and joy palpable. It felt like I was there, walking around backstage and seeing these shredded, godly beefcakes. The muscle descriptions are always on top. Credits to the author!

And Deano. D-E-A-N-O! Sometimes, it’s almost scary how much I care about him and the other students. Like: I was so proud of him standing there on stage and posing like the “Pocket Rocket” that he is. His evolution up to this point is enthralling and beautiful to see. Also: how he and our boy Ozzie get along is just wicked! So many funny scenes.

Maybe I forgot something; if so I´ll just edit it in.

All in all: 12 out of 10 from me, @muscleaddict.

You expressed the greatness of MuscleAddict's writing perfectly.  I can't add to it nor should you edit it!  Wish I was in Chicago to scream my appreciation of Deano with the audience!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

More than enough to keep this story burning!

FanFREAKintastic!  I love this chapter and the ...

chemistry.jpg

I can't wait to read about the 10 hour plane ride back to the UK! I have a feeling it will be a lot more relaxed if the seating arrangements are the same for the return.

• Like 5

Okay my brain is waiting for Deano and Ozzie to cop off. Either they connect whilst washing the tan off or Ozzie, who jumps into bed again with Deano, but stays, only to be poked awake in the morning by a still asleep tank arse, who upon rejoining the living, is very embarresed, but all is forgotten as the two short arses become intimate. Or something only MA could concoct.

Or nothing happens. And I'll be going coocoo, waiting the next instalment. Going absolut bonkers. 

Btw that camera man, we do know him right?

• Like 4

What a beautifull chapter.

All teh work they guys have done is starting to pay off. The rewards will come and they each have a life ahead.

I loved how Deano si warming up to Ozzie and how this one has a heart we have yet to see.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, suske said:

Btw that camera man, we do know him right?

Who, 'the lucky blond cameraman'?  You're scaring me now, Suske!  You were dead-on before about Adam being a contest tanner in a previous story!  Where did this cameraman character appear? 😜

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

What a beautifull chapter.

All teh work they guys have done is starting to pay off. The rewards will come and they each have a life ahead.

I loved how Deano si warming up to Ozzie and how this one has a heart we have yet to see.

Yes, every part, Deano reveals itself to us from a new side, even better))

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Where did this cameraman character appear? 😜

My bet is a cross-connection with "Charlie's Secret."  In that story I had special reasons to appreciate MA's insight into the hotness of muscle appreciation having myself, several years ago, helped with photo-video work at several bodybuilding shows.  Many of my own feelings echoed throughout "Charlie's Secret" and were so well captured in that story.  You tha man, MA.  😀

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2