Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

1 hour ago, Musbicur3333 said:

This whole series is just awesome.  Great imagination and descriptions.

Thank you, mate. Glad you're enjoying it. 😊

20 minutes ago, DStal said:

Always look forward to your posts @muscleaddict, even if I continue to be envious of Deano 😜

Thanks, mate! Deano would probably be baffled at the idea of anyone being jealous of him. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Thanks, mate! Deano would probably be baffled at the idea of anyone being jealous of him. 

Right now I'll settle for trying to look like him 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I really loved the last couple of chapters @muscleaddict, especially the last one. I was stuck reading every detail and it shows that great writing about something involving muscles and hot bodies does not necessarily need excessive drama and sex to keep us muscle-hungry readers entertained! The slow development of the story and tension is sooo captivating! I can't wait for Deano and Ozzie to have a private posedown. I loved the fact that Ozzie offered Deano to use his shiny purple posing trunks! That was soooo bold and hot from him! I can't also wait for further comments about Deano's plump and muscular arse. I'm sure that now with the extra muscle put on and level of conditioning it looks even better, almost making his velvet posing trunks look filled out and tighter!💪

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, tboh86 said:

I really loved the last couple of chapters @muscleaddict, especially the last one. I was stuck reading every detail and it shows that great writing about something involving muscles and hot bodies does not necessarily need excessive drama and sex to keep us muscle-hungry readers entertained! The slow development of the story and tension is sooo captivating! I can't wait for Deano and Ozzie to have a private posedown. I loved the fact that Ozzie offered Deano to use his shiny purple posing trunks! That was soooo bold and hot from him! I can't also wait for further comments about Deano's plump and muscular arse. I'm sure that now with the extra muscle put on and level of conditioning it looks even better, almost making his velvet posing trunks look filled out and tighter!💪

Thanks so much @tboh86 - I'm glad you're still enjoying it. I honestly wasn't sure how popular that last chapter would be for the exact reasons you've mentioned but it seems like people enjoyed it. Needless to say there's more Ozzie and Deano banter and interaction coming up! 😊

• Like 4

Ozzie and Deano Get It On!  Partners on stage doing their most-musculars, and then partners in bed.  And sex with lots of affection.  MA, I'm still trying to catch my breath!  So well done.  

• Like 5

17 hours ago, DStal said:

Right now I'll settle for trying to look like him 😂

From your avatar pic, it sure looks like you are on your way.  Would love to see more.

• Like 1