Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

On 12/29/2021 at 12:02 PM, brawnygods said:

So I don't know who Deano will, or should, end up with but if it's Seth, the make-up sex is gonna wake the neighbors.

Seriously, though, the set-up is doubly intense--on the Adam side, you've got approval from his family, you've got couples-outings with Sebastian and Woody, you've got jug ears and good looks.  But on the Ozzie side, you've got an animal connection between these two brutes that really can't be denied.  And the sight of them together, pushing each other in the gym, cutting up in public, bouncing on each other in bed like a couple of gorillas before cuddling up in a sweaty pile.  There's a lot to recommend being with Adam but how can you compete with gorilla time?

I totally agree with your analysis of the situation. I'm leaning more towards him staying with Ozzie than Adam. The problem is we know how @muscleaddict can be with his writing and the cliffhangers.😳👍😘

• Like 3

Loving all these comments and opinions. I won't add too much other than to reiterate that yes - the situation is a bit messy and Deano obviously has some issues/baggage from past experiences. On one hand, I do think age and inexperience come into it but on the other hand, I've known grown men with years of experience who still manage to spectacularly fuck things up when it comes to relationships/men. 

• Like 7

On 12/29/2021 at 8:02 PM, brawnygods said:

So I don't know who Deano will, or should, end up with but if it's Seth, the make-up sex is gonna wake the neighbors.

Seriously, though, the set-up is doubly intense--on the Adam side, you've got approval from his family, you've got couples-outings with Sebastian and Woody, you've got jug ears and good looks.  But on the Ozzie side, you've got an animal connection between these two brutes that really can't be denied.  And the sight of them together, pushing each other in the gym, cutting up in public, bouncing on each other in bed like a couple of gorillas before cuddling up in a sweaty pile.  There's a lot to recommend being with Adam but how can you compete with gorilla time?

Bloody hell, mate! That's quite an image you've painted! Still waiting for your debut story on here with your own pumped up roid guzzling gorilla-like creations! 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, crushme99 said:

Maybe hold the world's most intense posedown among the competitors . . . for the permanent spot next to Deano in bed???  

May as well throw in Harry the Bouncer and Ryan North too. Whoever Deano doesn't pick can argue amongst themselves who hooks up with who. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

I totally agree with your analysis of the situation. I'm leaning more towards him staying with Ozzie than Adam. The problem is we know how @muscleaddict can be with his writing and the cliffhangers.😳👍😘

What if I leave the whole story on a cliffhanger?? 🤭

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1