Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

Got a little teary-eyed at times.  Beautifully written romantic story.  Deano, over a year or so, became such an appealing character and I was so happy for him at the end.  Thank you, MA!

• Like 2

Absolutely wonderful - superb! I think you'll know what I love about this story - and what many others think and know as well. More than anything - other than the actual writing it, the story line, the characters, the pace - just thank you for sharing it! And I can only hope you've enjoyed writing it as much as we've enjoyed reading it!

Now - you've opened up so many possible sequels, storylines, people to follow .... but, just you carry on writing, whatever you want to write about, and just keep ENJOYING IT!!!

xx

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Another trip down memory lane, Cardiff Bay, is so incredibly nice, a friend of mine lived there in "Dr Who-tower". Unfortunately he had to move to Swansea. Could've been worse, could've been Boca, then again, Woody's parent do have a condo there. 🤔

One of the things I like about these stories is that I have no idea what's going to happen. To often I read a story, go to the cinema, to fairly early on, know who's the victim, killer etc. Chapter 27 had me completely baffled. Dean actually trying to communicate, with not one, not two, but three of his conquests. I almost thought he's going to cop off with an unnamed number four, but he didn't even drink at his mum's wedding. Wise man, wise man. But remaining to be the twat we love. That is good writing. Actually it's incredible good, not to say, awesome writing. 

I hope that by Easter we are fully inmersed in a new story. If you need story idea, I think plenty people (me included) have intersting ideas. Maybe "Boys Gone Wild: A Muscle University Summer Story"? Do keep writing. I love your writing, have loved your writing since Charlie's Secret (just found out that an favourite is also writen by you, Mikey the Human Muscle Morph!! Mate!!)

349027398_WhatsAppImage2022-01-03at23_47_49.thumb.jpeg.92f0a22ef76e314af9893ebf7c27737c.jpeg

Cardiff Bay

• Like 2

@muscleaddict Once again an amazing piece of work my friend! You really should publish these someday! Make like a book of short stories or something. Until then I am really happy you share your talents with us here though! I hope you keep it up in 2022 and BEYOND! Lots of love from the states! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lexfan said:

Now for the story where Adam finds his man!

That would mean branching out of Muscle University cause Adam graduated. I hope we can see an angry Adam getting tired of being nice and reserved 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I'm so glad this thread has been restored with the latest forum recovery. I was pretty gutted when this thread and all of the amazing replies got lost. I won't begin to try and understand what's happened with this forum this year but thank you to the powers that be!

It looks like my last couple of replies and I think some others got lost so just to say again, a HUGE thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread and gave me all your thoughts and feedback and analysis. (I think you all know by now much I appreciate it!) And also just to everyone who enjoyed this story! Ozzie & Deano/Gorilla Time 4EVA 🤪 (Still haven't managed to persuade @brawnygods to illustrate Ozzie and Adam Lloyd.)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1