Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

I have been worried that all your masterful writing would be lost.  Please don't let that happen, MA.  You are a real treasure.

image.png.fdb1ca89f174b9c72d3334879f2120e7.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, crushme99 said:

I have been worried that all your masterful writing would be lost.  Please don't let that happen, MA.  You are a true treasure.

Bless you, mate. I save and back all of my stories up so no danger there! It was just this one thread and all the replies that went missing when they did the previous restore/backup of this forum. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Haha! Come on, mate - you can give me more than that! 😆

After binge-reading your stories in erroneous order, I'm emotionally exhausted (which is remarkable in itself for this middle-aged intellectual).

I do not normally worry for imaginary characters. Early adulthood is often (I would say 'usually') full of awkwardness, foolish mistakes and embarrassment, so I'm not judging Deano: He and most of his friends rather awake my paternal instincts, but sometimes he ought to hear that he's a fool. I have begun to worry for Archie, which is a sign of your skillful talent for writing. 

Another part of me wish to be a British bodybuilder in his 20s inside your literary universe just in order to hang around with Deano, Ozzie, Adam and Billy Baxter. Before reading this, I thought I was the only one who adored jug ears. It is a fascinating, internally consistent, universe. Ozzie is still your most captivating   character (in a good sense). Oh Ozzie!

In real life I would love to become acquainted with Harry the Bouncer, who seem to be about my age or just a few years younger. Laddish blokes are hot.

I have been reflecting on a minor detail: Cheat days is a thing, but Deano's eating habits and drinking habits seem atypical for the gym community, even if they aren't for UK in general. Europe's 'binge-drinking-belt' is a thing: Since both Ireland, UK, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Russia are located in this belt, I have no difficulty imagining Deano's repeated behaviour in Brighton, but it's not typical for a bodybuilder.

Thank you for describing Brighton and Cardiff in such an atmospheric manner. I've not been there. My journeys were limited to London, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Yorkshire, though I encountered some Oxonians and Scotsmen.

It might be my memory that's failing, but, as far as can remember, Deano and his friends have neither eaten baked beans on toast nor Marmite, which is slightly surprising: This epitome of British cuisine! The porridge was recognisable from my journeys, and what I expect a bodybuilder to eat.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I re-read this when I couldn't sleep last night. It doesn't matter, that I've read this story before: It is very well written, and cause me to care for the characters.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 2/8/2023 at 2:09 AM, DawnFire98 said:

@muscleaddict Just re-read Page 23/Chapter 15 and it was such a fucking rush, oh my god. 👍💪😍🤤

Also: I read it to get a better grasp of writing intimate/sex scenes. 😅😂

On 2/9/2023 at 12:14 PM, Hialmar said:

I re-read this when I couldn't sleep last night. It doesn't matter, that I've read this story before: It is very well written, and cause me to care for the characters.

Very flattered you guys like this story enough to give it a re-read. ☺️ And @DawnFire98 - also flattered that you're using it for inspiration. That's the Deano/Ozzie hotel room scene, right? That was a fun one to write. 😏

• Like 1

18 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

That's the Deano/Ozzie hotel room scene, right?

YES, SIR! 👍 I love how you find the balance between a certain sweetness in their love and sheer, utter horniness 😍😂 (Might apply a bit more to the love-making between Ryan PT North and our Deano, but you get my drift, @muscleaddict.)

Hope to find that sweet spot too in my story. 😉💪

• Like 1

Funny this should come up recently.  I saw DawnFire98's recent post and was inspired to re-read the final installment myself.

*sniff!*  LOL *sigh  ....  Still moving and funny by turns, MuscleAddict! 

• Like 2