Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

14 hours ago, biggymnast84 said:

Absolutely can’t wait for this to hit the web! You are such an amazing writer with character development that is on par with some the of the greatest novelists of all time. You always leave me wanting more! Can’t wait to read it! 

Bless you, mate. This is way too kind. (I'll transfer the money to your Paypal later. 😊)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Bless you, mate. This is way too kind. (I'll transfer the money to your Paypal later. 😊)

OMG, MA!   I know that you're just joking, but you're the one who should be receiving PayPal payments for all the reading enjoyment you bring to your fans. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

OMG, MA!   I know that you're just joking, but you're the one who should be receiving PayPal payments for all the reading enjoyment you bring to your fans. 

What are you thinking? $5 per cliffhanger? 

Oh God. This can't be happening. I'd heard Sebastian "Woody" Wood had gotten himself a brand new bodybuilder boyfriend after splitting up with Luke Henderson and I'd heard he was huge and ridiculously good looking but not once did it cross my mind that that boyfriend would be HIM. Not once did I think that Sebastian "Woody" Wood's new boyfriend Ryan fucking North PT.

image.gif.e5565d09467b9faa7320a6110b155f2f.gif

• Like 3

5 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

What are you thinking? $5 per cliffhanger? 

Oh God. This can't be happening. I'd heard Sebastian "Woody" Wood had gotten himself a brand new bodybuilder boyfriend after splitting up with Luke Henderson and I'd heard he was huge and ridiculously good looking but not once did it cross my mind that that boyfriend would be HIM. Not once did I think that Sebastian "Woody" Wood's new boyfriend Ryan fucking North PT.

image.gif.e5565d09467b9faa7320a6110b155f2f.gif

Gasp!  I wonder where you heard it?  But please keep that info under wraps.  We wouldn't want Deano hearing of his old flame's love affairs!

• Like 1