Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

Oh the possibilities for rocking the scene at dear old MU boggle this fat bear’s warped and pervy imagination!  And imagine if “Tank Arse” makes the rounds?! 🤣. Can’t wait!!! 💪🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Finally! And I mean finally a chance to read. Was notified during a pubquiz that there was a new chapter. So the agony starts. Then it was decided to go out and eat, as curfew at 20:00 didn't allow for much room. Agony!!!!

Finally at home, the story all fired up. My coach's GF, can you help me out with a nerd job, would be so much appreciated. But ofcourse! AGONY!!

And then the let down after all that agony. The letdown that there isn't more. Because Adam and Dean, yes, lovely couple, could work, Seth and Dean, could work, Deano would be challenged in his antics by hardball Ozzie. And what's up with Kieran and him? Or Dean and Shaun, nah, Deano doesn't need a worshipper. Shaun and Adam could be tooth aching sweet, then again we already have Seb and Luke (whom I really wish to be a super responder to growth stimulants and to blow up to become the mother of all mass monsters). Maybe Kieran is batting for the same team as well, with Seth being a jilted lover. Arggghhhhhh I need more of this story!!!

In two weeks I'll be in the UK, and seriously contemplating to just blooming go to Albion in the hope that Little Hatton and Montgomery University are real. And maybe I can find that Hancox, as the Students are way too young, and scare the straightness right out of him. He seems delish. But alas as dream and deed are obstructed by laws and practical impediments. Ugh, if only I could ditch my cuzzie bro and head up towards the fantasy of a place of muscle and closet cases.

Muscle addict, I have used all my letters, please continue using them in this mind boggling way, that keep me coming back, coming back for more and reading and rereading. My thanks for another beautiful chapter. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

It's all so good Mr! Really enjoying all the chapters and the on-going saga of Deano & Co!

Bless you, mate. It goes both ways because I really enjoyed writing this one (and sharing it here of course). I'm not sure what I'm gonna do when it's all finished. (Write another one maybe? 😅)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, suske said:

Finally! And I mean finally a chance to read. Was notified during a pubquiz that there was a new chapter. So the agony starts. Then it was decided to go out and eat, as curfew at 20:00 didn't allow for much room. Agony!!!!

Finally at home, the story all fired up. My coach's GF, can you help me out with a nerd job, would be so much appreciated. But ofcourse! AGONY!!

And then the let down after all that agony. The letdown that there isn't more. Because Adam and Dean, yes, lovely couple, could work, Seth and Dean, could work, Deano would be challenged in his antics by hardball Ozzie. And what's up with Kieran and him? Or Dean and Shaun, nah, Deano doesn't need a worshipper. Shaun and Adam could be tooth aching sweet, then again we already have Seb and Luke (whom I really wish to be a super responder to growth stimulants and to blow up to become the mother of all mass monsters). Maybe Kieran is batting for the same team as well, with Seth being a jilted lover. Arggghhhhhh I need more of this story!!!

In two weeks I'll be in the UK, and seriously contemplating to just blooming go to Albion in the hope that Little Hatton and Montgomery University are real. And maybe I can find that Hancox, as the Students are way too young, and scare the straightness right out of him. He seems delish. But alas as dream and deed are obstructed by laws and practical impediments. Ugh, if only I could ditch my cuzzie bro and head up towards the fantasy of a place of muscle and closet cases.

Muscle addict, I have used all my letters, please continue using them in this mind boggling way, that keep me coming back, coming back for more and reading and rereading. My thanks for another beautiful chapter. 

What a comment! 😂 A part of me wants to apologise for being a major cause of your pain but on the other hand I strangely love the idea of someone dying to read a new chapter of a story I've written but not being able to because they're out and doing stuff! Do you want me to message you with a one hour warning next time so you can cancel any plans? 😅 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

What a comment! 😂 A part of me wants to apologise for being a major cause of your pain but on the other hand I strangely love the idea of someone dying to read a new chapter of a story I've written but not being able to because they're out and doing stuff! Do you want me to message you with a one hour warning next time so you can cancel any plans? 😅 

Please do not apologise! 😂 I really live for good muscle stories, and yours are just really good. Really, really good. 

Warning me that a story will be posted immently will not change anything about my schedule. But I do love the thought ♥️ And they are worth the wait. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, suske said:

Please do not apologise! 😂 I really live for good muscle stories, and yours are just really good. Really, really good. 

Warning me that a story will be posted immently will not change anything about my schedule. But I do love the thought ♥️ And they are worth the wait. 

Yes @suske they are REALLY GOOD and worth the wait, I couldn’t agree more!❤️👍💪

• Like 4

Another amazing chapter, just a bit on the too short side for me. 😘🤣🤣🤣

Great set up with Deano and Adam @muscleaddict, plus the cliffhanger in the end with Ozzie was way awesomely awesome. Keep on going mate. Your writing is getting better and better.❤️👍😘💪💪

• Like 3

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I would like a heads up too, because I keep on checking it in here all the time. But, on the same note, I will check my email and messages NO STOP plus, every time that my phone pings,  it would give me an anxiety attack: it is a new chapter or not? Do you see my dilemma @muscleaddict???🥺👍❤️😘🤣🤣

• Like 1