Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

On 11/14/2021 at 2:00 PM, muscleaddict said:

You know they'd be velvet trunks though, right?? 😩

Brawny did post a Halloween themed illustration recently of a guy wearing skinny jeans so that should give you a bit of an idea of what that Deano illustration might look like...

I missed this post! That is indeed a great preview of how Deano could look like. I love the fact that eventhough the jeans are skinny fitting they are loose around the waist, showing off the underwear and emphasizing how tiny the waist is and the extreme muscle proportions. Thanks for making me aware of it!

@muscleaddict I know the trunks would be velvet, I would prefer them to have glimmer and shine but if Deano is in trunks I really don't mind the material that shows off those muscles and that incresible arse!

• Like 1

Eighteen

“Erm … what are YOU doing here?”

I can’t believe it. Seth “Ozzie” Osman is lying on my fucking bed with his torso held up by his elbows, bulging underneath his hoodie. Still bronzed from last weekend. And Shaun is right there too. I’m not saying I’m NOT disliking the fact that he’s here. It’s just a bit, well … awkward. Not that Ozzie looks awkward. AT ALL. He’s just lying there, wiggling his feet around in his white socks.

“I’ve come to visit you!” he says, giving me a big grin, that’s part annoying and part kinda sexy.

Ooh! Come to visit ooh!

I’m finding myself smiling, while still feeling fucking awkward. “Oh-kay …,” I say suspiciously, looking over at Shaun, who still looks baffled by the whole thing.

“I’ve been telling Shaun what we did on the Saturday night after the show,” he says casually, an annoying little smile on his cute bad boy face. 

My chest tightens sharply. What the fuck? 

“Did you really pose in a supermarket with your top off?” my roommate asks.

Oh. THAT. I pull a face and shrug. “Hmmm. I was FORCED into it!” I say, glaring at Ozzie. 

“That’s not how I remember it!” Ozzie says, giving me another annoying knowing smirk.

“Why ARE you here?”

He tips his back and lets out a short, loud laugh. “Has he always been this much of a charmer?” he says to Shaun.

Shaun gives me a tight-lipped smile, clearly finding this whole thing amusing. 

“Well, I didn’t have your number, Little Dude. And you DID say you’d help me download that thing onto my laptop.”

His eyes briefly widen at me. It’s so quick. And so subtle. I’m almost impressed. Shaun would never have noticed. (Well, at least I hope he didn't). 

“Oh right. You got it with you?”

“Nope! It’s in my dorm room,” he says. My stomach flutters with excitement. Fuck.

Ozzie suddenly sits up on my bed. “No worries if you’re busy,” he says casually. “We can do it another time.”

Fuck!

“No," I say, a little too eagerly. (Okay - WAY too fucking eagerly). "it’s … fine. We can do it now. If you want.” A rush of excitement goes through me.

The corner of Ozzie's mouth briefly curls into the tiniest of smiles. “Cool cool!” he says, jumping off my bed. And now he’s standing in front of me. All that mass bulging underneath his hoodie. His bronzed face. His fucking SEXY bronzed face. With those too big eyes.

“Nice to meet you, Shaun!” Ozzie says.

Ooh! Nice to meet ooh!

Why am I liking that more and more?

I cautiously glance over at Shaun before following Ozzie to the door. He looks a bit confused. Maybe even a little suspicious. Am I imagining that? Yes. Definitely imagining it. Why would Shaun be suspicious? Me going to a fellow student’s dorm room to help him download something onto his laptop. What’s weird or unusual about that?

But as soon as I’ve closed the door and it’s just me and Seth “Ozzie” Osman alone in the hallway, all thoughts of Shaun disappear. He’s giving me this little smile. It’s not, like, an annoying cocky smirk though. He looks kind of excited. He looks so sexy in his green Montgomery hoodie. Bronzed and bulging. Even with the twatty fucking mohawk. This warmth goes through me. I’m kind of taken aback at just how exciting it feels to be with him again.

“Your roommate's kinda hot!” he says, his cheeky grin getting bigger. “You never mentioned that!”

I pull a face, but I’m smirking too.

“How did you know where my dorm room was?” 

“I have my sources!” he says, giving me an annoying smirk. “Tell Mafra thanks!”

I roll my eyes as we carry on walking. 

“Help you download something onto your laptop?” I say, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh shit!” he says, suddenly straight-faced. “That wasn’t you, was it? It was the other sexy short guy with the massive arse I shagged.” 

For a second I wonder whether he’s being serious. Then I come to my senses.

“I’ll just have to find something else for you to do!” he says, giving me this knowing smirk that’s pretty fucking sexy. And now I’m swelling. Fuck.

“Is this your room?” I say as he stops outside a door. I’ve passed this door before. On the way to and back from Adam Lloyd’s dorm room. Which is literally right around the corner. Adam Lloyd could easily walk past at this very moment and see me going into Ozzie’s dorm room.

“You looking for someone?” Ozzie says, with this ominous smirk on his face.

“Erm … no?”

He raises his eyebrow and smirks. “We ARE allowed in each other’s dorm rooms, Little Dude. I don’t think anyone’s gonna get suspicious if they see you coming into my room!”

I pull a face, mildly embarrassed at the fact that I’m being so ridiculous (which I clearly am) as Ozzie opens the door to his room. Which is EXACTLY the same layout as Adam’s. It’s not quite as tidy though. It smells differently though. It actually kind of smells like Ozzie.

As soon as the door is closed, Ozzie’s lips are on mine. And I’m pushed up against his wall. Ozzie’s thick torso now pushed up against mine and my arms going around his back. Fuuuuck. 

Hands going everywhere. Squeezing his back. His crotch pressed up against mine. His tongue in my mouth. Kissing me passionately and hard. Why is this so fucking good? Why does kissing Ozzie feel like THIS? Why is there this incredible fucking chemistry between us?

And why, when we’re both naked on his bed and I’m cumming in Ozzie’s mouth about twenty minutes later, can I not seem to remember the last time the sex with a guy was this insanely fucking hot?

“Fuuuck!” Ozzie cries as he crashes down next to me, his head on the pillow next to mine. I’m catching my breath, and then I just start laughing. He looks over at me and he’s laughing too.

“Back in a sec, Little Dude!” he says. Then he jumps up and heads to the bathroom. I watch his pumped lats and huge muscled arse cheeks as he goes. And now I’m just lying here. On Seth “Ozzie” Osman’s bed in his Prince Hall dorm room. Completely naked. After we’ve just made each other cum. Fuck. So I guess this wasn’t just a Chicago-only thing. This wave of excitement and happiness goes through me. I can’t believe that just happened. I can’t believe I’ve found someone here at university to do THAT with. 

I look up at a big pinboard stuck to Ozzie’s wall. It’s filled with pictures. I smile and roll my eyes at one of him shredded and bronzed in shiny red trunks, holding a big bodybuilding trophy. I sit up and look closer and suddenly realise the guy standing next to him is his dad. Older than in the video we watched of him and my dad competing on stage last week. Now silver-haired. Still handsome. And (unlike my dad) so much taller than Ozzie. Ha! I feel an unexpected warmth as I look at the picture.

My eyes scan over the other pictures. Ozzie with all of these random people. Some are bodybuilders, but a lot of them are just regular-sized. Normal-sized lads and a few girls. No doubt his friends from back home. He has this whole life I don’t know anything about.

And then my eyes fall on a picture of a little boy next to a woman with his arms around her neck. And oh my God. It’s Ozzie! As a kid. It’s pretty fucking adorable. The woman is obviously his mum. Because she looks like him. She’s got the same too big eyes as Ozzie.

“All right?” he says. I jump and turn around to find Ozzie coming back to me and his bed with this ominous smirk on his face. I feel mildly embarrassed that he’s caught me looking at his pictures.

“Mmmm,” I say. “Just a bit … confused.”

“Why?!” he says, jumping on the bed with a big grin.

“You have friends!” 

He lets out a short, sharp laugh. “Still got that mean streak, Little Dude!”

I roll my tongue around the inside of my mouth and smirk at him. He’s sitting in front of me, still naked. His huge balloon-like tits bulging. 

“Who’s that?” I say, pointing at a picture of a girl with blonde frizzy hair next to Ozzie. They’ve got fake moustaches on and pulling funny faces into the camera. It’s SO Ozzie.

“That’s Ally! One of my best friends from Cardiff,” he says, with a grin. I just nod.

“She’s like a female version of me!” he adds.

I give him a confused look. “What - she’s an annoying twat?”

He grins. “Nope! Just an absolute fucking nutter.”

I smile and look back at the pinboard. “Most of them look … normal!”

Ozzie smiles and shrugs. “Most are mates from school and college. I’ve got some bodybuilder mates from the gym but …,” he trails off and doesn’t finish the sentence. And now I’m suddenly wondering - does Ozzie have mates here at uni? I’ve never actually seen him hanging around with anyone. Not that I actually see him much around campus in general. 

I look closer at the board. “No Keiran and Connell?” I tease.

“HA! You’re hilarious, Little Dude!” he says, flopping back down next to me on the bed.

“So what - do you just … not get on with them?”

Ozzie scoffs. “Nope!” he says, flatly, picking up his phone from his bedside table.

I want to press him more. I want to know how he went from being friends with Kieran to not even wanting to sit next to him on a plane. But it feels like I’d be crossing some sort of line. Do I really have a right to quiz him? We’re not ACTUALLY friends.

I look back at the pinboard. At the picture of him and his mum. And now I'm wondering whether his parents are still together.

I lie back down next to Ozzie, who puts his phone down on his bedside table and turns on his side to face me. “Jesus! Look at these fucking arms!” he says, firmly planting his hand on my left upper arm and squeezing it while giving me a sexy grin. 

“Give it a little flex,” he orders.

I roll my eyes but oblige. “GRRRR!” he says, squeezing my now flexed biceps. I feel slightly sheepish, but I can’t help smirking. 

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell your roommate about the supermarket in Chicago!” he says.

I pull a face and shrug. “I can’t believe you haven’t posted the video on Instagram!”

“You been looking at my Instagram, Little Dude? Again?!”

“The Voodoo doll isn't finished yet.”

Ozzie grins at me. “I didn’t wanna post it without asking you first.”

Huh. “Oh-kay …,” I say, surprised. 

“So … can I post it?”

I roll my eyes. “Suppose!”

He beams and grabs his phone. I watch him mess with it. His traps bulging up to his slightly stretched earlobes with those black round earrings in. His shoulders looking cartoon-like. Those fucking tits. And that face. This guy could probably have anyone he wants. 

He looks at me and gives me a mischievous smirk as he types away.

“Oh God - what caption are you putting with it?” 

Ozzie lets out a short, loud laugh. “You’ll see, Little Dude.”

I’m actually weirdly excited to see what he writes. And the kind of reaction the video of us flexing in the American supermarket topless receives. Ozzie hands me his phone with a smug grin on his face.

Not much going on here. Just me and @deano_pocket_rocket scaring some of the Chicago locals with our freaky bronzed beef! 😂 #shortarses #gunshow #LittleDudeIsJacked #GaveAnOldLadyAHeartAttack

“Did you have to hashtag Little Dude?” I ask, failing to cover up my smirk.

He smirks back and puts his phone down. 

“So …,” I start to say, feeling oddly nervous, “do you know any other lads at Montgomery who …,”

“Like getting fucked in the arse?”

“Nicely put!” I say, pulling a face. 

He gives me an ominous smirk. I feel a pinch of excitement at what he’s about to say.

“Ummm … I know …,” he looks up as if he’s counting in his head, “Two!”

I bite my lip, feeling a little excited.

“One’s … really good looking actually. But … meh, he’s not really my type. The other guy’s kinda geeky? But … he’s pretty cute.”

“Okay …,” I say, wondering if he’s about to divulge who these mystery gay or bi Montgomery University students are.

Ozzie purses his lips and nods. “Mmmm. I think the good looking one’s called … Woody or something? Hey - you might know them?”

I roll my eyes, feeling a stab of disappointment. Ozzie just grins at me.

“They're the only ones.”

“Really?!”

Ozzie nods. “Yep! What about you?”

My stomach clenches. And now I’m suddenly regretting asking Ozzie the question. I don’t really wanna lie to him but there’s no way I’m outing Adam Lloyd. That would be such a dick thing to do.

“Nah,” I lie.

Ozzie smirks. “Less competition for me!”

Ummm. Okay? He’s giving me this little smile. I feel a flutter of something in my chest.

“Right - I’m bored of you now,” Ozzie says, bending down and picking up his t-shirt from the floor. 

I feel a tug in my stomach. “Charming!” I say. He looks back at me with a cheeky little smirk. 

“Don’t want your flatmate getting suspicious!”

“Mmmm. Fair point,” I say, jumping off Ozzie’s bed, picking my clothes up off the floor and getting dressed.

“So … do you wanna, like, give me your number?” I say, pulling my t-shirt over my head.

Ozzie screws up his face. “Why?!”

I roll my eyes. Ozzie smirks and holds out his hand. “Gimme your phone.”

I hand it to him. “I’m not much of a texter, though!” he says, messing with my phone. Ha! Why is that refreshing to hear?

“So don’t start getting all anxious and paranoid if you text me three random emojis and I don’t text you back.”

I can’t help smirking at that. He hands me my phone back. “Want mine?” I ask.

“Nope!” he says, firmly.

“Oh-kaay. Any reason why?”

“Cause next time it’s your turn to come to me,” he says, his mouth curling into a smirk.

I say bye and leave, feeling this undeniable high as I walk back to my Johnson Hall dorm room. So that just happened. Me and Ozzie had sex. Again! And now I have his number. And it’s apparently “my turn” to make the next move. 

Maybe I won’t make that move. Maybe I won’t use Ozzie’s number and text him. Maybe this should just be a two-time thing. One night of amazingly hot sex in Chicago with the most annoying student at Montgomery. And one time back here at university. Maybe that’s where it should end. We can be (sort of) mates who had mind-blowing sex a few times and that was that.

Who the fuck am I trying to kid?

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

You know, i always am excited when a new chapter is posted and yet i always get this nagging feeling  when the chapter ends. Always leaving us with that feeling of wanting more. I can’t decide if that’s kind or cruel. Well i guess it speaks to your writing abilities. 

Thanks for another chapter  and that very particular feeling @muscleaddict

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, silverfox said:

You know, i always am excited when a new chapter is posted and yet i always get this nagging feeling  when the chapter ends. Always leaving us with that feeling of wanting more. I can’t decide if that’s kind or cruel. Well i guess it speaks to your writing abilities. 

Thanks for another chapter  and that very particular feeling @muscleaddict

Bless you, mate. Well it's definitely not my intention to be cruel! 😅 Maybe there's a better/quicker way of sharing these stories but I'd have to change the way I write them because I'm editing, revising and changing things as I go along.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, muscleaddict said:

Bless you, mate. Well it's definitely not my intention to be cruel! 😅 Maybe there's a better/quicker way of sharing these stories but I'd have to change the way I write them because I'm editing, revising and changing things as I go along.

Listen to me very carefully, MuscleAddict - "Do not change a thing about your style of writing!"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

Listen to me very carefully, MuscleAddict - "Do not change a thing about your style of writing!"

Haha! Bless you, Dennis! 😊

• Like 2

ummm just thinking…🧐  Deano’s coming or going from either Adam or Ozzie room… is likely going to be a problem????…. But mighty convenient if Adam has been hooking up with Ozzie too…

7 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

“Is this your room?” I say as he stops outside a door. I’ve passed this door before. On the way to and back from Adam Lloyd’s dorm room. Which is literally right around the corner. Adam Lloyd could easily walk past at this very moment and see me going into Ozzie’s dorm room.

• Like 3

Such a teaser, muscleaddict! A full week has passed since they got back and nothing about the intervening days? No awkward welcome home from Adam? No unexpected encounter with Woody or Luke? It took Ozzie this long to drop by Deano's dorm room for the first time? Sooooooooo many unanswered questions left to explore in the near future and no complaints as I'm sure all those delicious details, plot twists, pulled faces, rolling tongues and assorted smirks will show themselves soon...but never soon enough!!! Awesome plot progression, leaving us, as always, waiting for more. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Oh dang, i did not wanna imply that your cruel, definitely not! 😅

I would rather wait a short while and get another chapter then having to wait until the whole story is written and revised 😏

As for the story, i liked that moment when Ozzie asked Deano if he knew any other guys who are into guys at MU and Deano keeps Adams secret. Love it when things get complex for our main man and we get to peak into his mind. 👌🏼

• Like 2

The suspension is killing me. Will it be Seth or Adam in the end. But look like Seth is leading the score board with Dean hasnt even seen Adam outside of the hoodie since semester start 

• Like 6