Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

Awesome new chapter @muscleaddict! I love the direction the story is going. It took me three days to finish reading it, because I didn’t want to be over AND I know it is going to be a while for the next one to come out.😳🤬 Yes, 3-5 days for me it is a while, since you end most of your chapters in cliffhangers!😳😂👍💪

• Like 1

You are such a master of character, @muscleaddict! I've gotta say that I love Ozzie and everyone else, including Adam, can take a distant second!

Deano is so in lust/love!  /Who does he think he's kidding!

He acts more naturally and in the moment around Ozzie than anyone else, even his family!'

Ozzie is da bomb! He's totally got Deano's number and he totally knows how to handle him!

Looking forward to more!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 11/17/2021 at 7:10 PM, muscleaddict said:

“Is this your room?” I say as he stops outside a door. I’ve passed this door before. On the way to and back from Adam Lloyd’s dorm room. Which is literally right around the corner. Adam Lloyd could easily walk past at this very moment and see me going into Ozzie’s dorm room.

Please don't tell me that it will come to a sudden meeting of the three (like: Deano and Ozzie talk in the door to say goodbye and exactly at that moment, Adam comes around the corner, shocked and hurt.)

• Like 2

Have you read these stories? Ofcourse something like that or even more awkward is going to happen. In secondary school during literature class we learn that "a Sparrow doesn't topple from the roof, without having a meaning," Ozzie and Adam's room just happen to be oddly close to one and other. If only there was a sparrow close by to topple down just between those two rooms. If that doesn't become a hot streaming theesome! Then it isn't a Muscle Uni story 😉

• Like 6

On 11/18/2021 at 11:50 PM, BrzNLA said:

Awesome new chapter @muscleaddict! I love the direction the story is going. It took me three days to finish reading it, because I didn’t want to be over AND I know it is going to be a while for the next one to come out.😳🤬 Yes, 3-5 days for me it is a while, since you end most of your chapters in cliffhangers!😳😂👍💪

Bless you, mate. So a story where every chapter ends on a massive cliffhanger shared once a month probably wouldn't go down too well? Noted for future reference! 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

You are such a master of character, @muscleaddict! I've gotta say that I love Ozzie and everyone else, including Adam, can take a distant second!

Deano is so in lust/love!  /Who does he think he's kidding!

He acts more naturally and in the moment around Ozzie than anyone else, even his family!'

Ozzie is da bomb! He's totally got Deano's number and he totally knows how to handle him!

Looking forward to more!

Thank you, matie. I kinda love that everyone seems to be liking Ozzie so much. Maybe I really should think about an Ozzie spin-off! 

• Like 4

Nineteen

“Three … two ...,” I’m banging my shot glass on the table the lads and I are sitting at, “one!” and now I’m downing my sambuca shot at the same time as everyone else and it’s burning my fucking mouth. 

“Fucking hell!” Shaun cries as Ash starts laughing. Ash is sitting opposite me, bulging out of a maroon coloured jumper looking absolutely RIDICULOUS. Mafra’s next to him in a tight black t-shirt. Still bronzed from last weekend. And Shaun’s next to me in that light blue t-shirt he always wears to the SU bar. He looks so pale compared to me and Mafra. It’s kind of hilarious. He’s acting a bit hyper, but I have to say, the atmosphere is pretty awesome. It feels good to be at the SU bar with these lads again. For the first proper time this term. 

“So, lads …,” Shaun says, with this ominous look on his face. “Have you all seen the video?” Then he looks at me with this sly smirk on his face. I feel a weird pinch of nerves. I know exactly what video he’s referring to.

“What video?” Ash asks. 

Shaun smirk gets bigger and he gets his phone out of his pocket. For fuck’s sake. Mafra’s giving me a tight-lipped smile. I know he’s already seen the video Ozzie posted to Instagram a few days ago because he asked me about it the next day.

“What the fuck?!” Ash cries as he watches the video with a surprised look on his face. I don’t know why I care so much about Ash and the other lads think about this video. Then Ash starts laughing and I feel weirdly relieved. “When did you do this?”

“The night of the show. When you guys were in the club.”

Ash is still smiling. “I take it that wasn’t your idea?” he says, passing Shaun his phone back.

I roll my eyes. “Definitely not!”

It’s been three days since I went round to Seth “Ozzie” Osman’s dorm room. Shaun didn’t really question me when I got back, but I knew I had to show him the video Ozzie posted. Because if I hadn’t, he’d have questioned me why I hadn't if he came across it himself.

I haven’t seen Ozzie since, and I haven’t text him either. Even though it’s apparently “my turn” to go to him. 

I wonder what would happen if I didn’t actually text Ozzie. Would he show up at my dorm room again? How far could I push him until he cracked? Is it bad that I’m tempted to do just that? Not that I’m into playing games. I’m just kind of curious to know how Ozzie would play it. How much does he REALLY wanna see me again? 

Ash’s eyes widen to something behind me. “D - it’s your mate!” he says, nodding towards the entrance of the SU bar.

What the fuck? I feel an unexpected surge of excitement as I turn around, fully expecting to see Seth “Ozzie” Osman (probably wearing his green Montgomery hoodie). But I’m met with the image of someone else. Someone bigger and taller (much much taller) with big jug ears. What would Ozzie look like with those big jug ears stuck on the side of his sexy mohawked head? 

Adam Lloyd clocks us and my stomach flutters when he smiles at me and nods and I sort of awkwardly smile back. He’s with Ty - his definitely not gay but definitely hot mate who I once thought might be Adam’s secret boyfriend.

“D’s got lots of new mates, lately,” Shaun says. 

Okay. What the fuck? My stomach clenches as I look at my roommate and he gives me this smirk. What the hell kind of comment was that?

Later on, I’m standing at the bar waiting to be served thinking about one of my supposed “new mates”. I’m feeling tipsy. Enough to get my phone out and text Seth “Ozzie” Osman with three random emojis. Like I’ve thought about doing approximately ten times a day since he gave me his number. 

I feel a heady rush as I put my phone back in my pocket. And then I suddenly think - was that a really twatty thing to text Ozzie? What if he doesn’t even remember his comment about the three random emojis?

“All right, D?”

Fucking hell. I almost jump out of my skin. Adam Lloyd laughs and apologies as he stands next to me at the bar. His arms bulging around the sleeves of his bright red t-shirt.

“Bit of a lad’s night out?” he asks, with a cheeky smirk, twisting his head around to the table. “Fist bumps all around,” he teases. Ha! I roll my tongue around the inside of my mouth, suddenly recalling the time me and Adam shared the world’s most drawn-out fist bump.

I clear my throat. “It’s kind of like a last night out before, well, you know … end of term bodybuilding show.”

Adam bits his lip and nods. “Then it’s back to gaming nights?”

I nod, suddenly feeling awkward. 

“So … apparently there’s this video on Instagram of two bodybuilders flexing in an American grocery store everyone’s been talking about.”

Oh God! Adam's giving me a smug smirk and I roll my eyes. “That was NOT my idea!”

“I guessed that! It’s pretty fucking cool though,” he says, giving me this warm smile that makes my chest flutter. 

“Is everyone really talking about it?”

Adam laughs. “Nah. Just Ty. He loves it. So … weird question …,”

“Okay?” 

“Does Ozzie have a nickname for you?”

Oh my GOD. I’m shaking my head. But I’m smirking so much. I roll my eyes at Adam. “YES!” I say, through gritted teeth. 

Adam grins. “I bet it’s not as bad as the one he has for me!” 

Ha. So Ozzie has a nickname for Adam. Why does my stomach feel weird? What the fuck is that?

“He calls me Little Dude!” I say, pulling a face. I feel weird telling Adam that. Almost like I’m betraying Ozzie somehow.

Adam cheekily grins. “Oh - that explains the hashtag on the video. That’s NICE compared to mine! Go on … have a guess. I’ll give you a clue!” Then Adam puts his hands behind both ears and pushes them out with his fingers.

My mouth hangs open briefly. “NO!” I say. I shake my head. I can’t believe it. Or maybe I can.

“Any guesses?”

I screw my face up. “Dumbo?!”

Adam laughs. “Nope! Something less subtle.”

“Jug Ears?”

Adam’s mouth falls open in shock. Oh my God. Did I actually just say that?”

“NO!” he cries, sounding offended. “Cheeky bastard!” But he’s grinning like mad. I’m kind of loving this. 

“He calls me Big Ears!”

I close my eyes and shake my head. But now I’m smiling as the barman puts the last drink of my round in front of me. Only fucking Ozzie would have the balls to call a teaching assistant “Big Ears” to his face.

“We never did have that second gaming night did we?” Adam says.

I cautiously look over at him. He's giving me a little smile, but he looks kind of awkward. My stomach tightens as I load my drinks on a tray the barman’s given me. Maybe I should say something. But I don’t think it’s up to me. Since he was the one who flaked on me last time. Ignored me. Avoided me. Made me feel like complete and utter shit.

“We should do it. Soon!” Adam says, biting his lip and looking unsure of himself. “If you’re up for it.”

My chest flutters. I nod. “Mmmm. Sounds good!”

I say goodbye to jug-eared (or should that be big-eared) Adam Lloyd and head back to the group, feeling this undeniable warmth.

It’s only when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket that I suddenly remember who I texted before Adam came over to me at the bar. And now, as I’m putting everyone's drinks on the table, I’m fucking bursting to know how Seth “Ozzie” Osman has replied to my text. I feel a rush as I get my phone out and sneakily check it, this feeling like I’m doing something taboo. I roll my tongue around the inside of my mouth to hide my smirk as I read the text on my screen.

LITTLE DUDE??

I reply with “ANNOYING WELSH TWAT!!” and feel oddly excited at the prospect of a reply. Which comes through after about ten seconds. 

CYMRU AM BYTH! What’s up?

I have no fucking idea what that means. I text Ozzie back telling him I’m at the SU bar and that I’ve just been talking to “Big Ears”. But it’s his reply to that particular text that really makes me smile. 

But you’d rather be here feeling my biceps and watching my pecs bounce?? 😏😝

“Who are YOU texting?” Ash cries. This suspicious look on his face. My insides clench tightly.

“My mate back home!” I reply defensively as if he’s just asked me a stupid question.

Ash pulls a confused face. “You look like you’re texting a girl or something!”

I look over at Shaun, who looks all interested. Jesus. Why are my friends so fucking suspicious all of a sudden? Wait - they don’t suspect something's going on with Ozzie, do they? How COULD they? No. I’m just being paranoid.

I feel nervous and weird about replying to Ozzie’s text in front of the lads after that. Which on some level I know is so fucking wrong and ridiculous. But this isn’t some gay bar on the seafront of liberal Brighton. I’m at Montgomery University. Where the gay and bi population is limited to about five people. 

It’s only when I’m back in my dorm room when Shaun’s in the bathroom and I’m sitting on my bed that I finally respond to Ozzie’s text. I hope he doesn't think I’m playing games or anything. Something tells me he wouldn’t jump to that conclusion. He DID say he wasn’t much of a texter. 

How are the pecs?

Those thick hot as fuck balloon-like fucking pecs. Shaun comes back into the room and I get changed into a vest I often sleep in and climb into my bed. I pick up my phone (now on silent) and feel a burst of excitement when I see that Ozzie has replied.

The pecs are grumpy! They keep asking me when they’re gonna get to bounce for you again. I think they’ve taken a shine to you.

Ha! Why do I love that? I’m trying to think of a good reply when another text comes through. A text which makes my heart jump into my fucking throat.

Want to come over now??

Fuck! I mean … fuck! Ozzie’s inviting me round to his dorm room? NOW? What the fuck would I say to Shaun? No. I can’t do it. It’s ridiculous. There’s no way I’d be able to sneak out now. And yet … I REALLY fucking wanna go to Ozzie’s. I wanna kiss him. Feel his flexed biceps. Watch his pecs bounce. Wrap my arms around him and squeeze his pumped lats. Tickle his ears and play with his mohawk as he sucks my cock and makes me cum.

I wait ten or so minutes and then quietly creep out of my bed and head to the bathroom. Not that I need to use it. But the bathroom door is at the end of Shaun’s bed. So when I come out, I can try and see if he’s asleep. Please be asleep. Just be asleep, Shaun. And he is. I think? Okay, I’m doing this. I’m fucking doing it. I’m twenty years old for fuck’s sake. If I wanna go somewhere at one o’clock on a Saturday night I shouldn’t have to explain myself to my fucking roommate. 

I text Ozzie to tell him I’m coming, a rush of adrenaline surging through me as I hit send, pick my jeans up off the floor and put them back on and throw my black Montgomery hoodie straight over my torso without bothering with a t-shirt. 

I quietly creep out of the room, thinking up some bullshit excuse about thinking I’d left my wallet at the SU bar if Shaun just so happens to wake up and realises I’m gone. Fuck. I didn’t think I’d ever be doing this. Sneaking out of my dorm room in the night to go over to another Montgomery student's room to hook up.

I check my phone as I walk along the deserted hallway. Ozzie’s texted “The pecs are very happy! 😝” and I’m grinning like crazy. And now I’m at his door, and I think how Adam Lloyd could easily come walking past right now on the way to his own dorm room. But he doesn’t. And now Ozzie’s at his door (completely naked) and before I know it, we’re kissing and my arms are wrapped around his back. And his thick bronzed mass is engulfing me. And his naked body is pressed against my fully clothed body (which I strangely love). And he’s pulling my favourite black Montgomery hoodie up and over my head. And WHY IS THE BOY SO FUCKING HOT? 

Ozzie’s unbuttoning my jeans, looking at me with the sexiest fucking smirk on his face. God! And now he’s on his knees. And he’s slowly sucking the head of my cock, while looking up at me. Our eyes locked. 

This. Fucking. Boy. 

My hands are round the back of his head. He swallows more of my cock and I groan. And as he lets out a muffled groan and swallows deeper and sucks harder, my hand slips to his shoulder blade. And now I’m squeezing one of his thick traps. And running my hands over his huge boulder shoulders. And down to his thick bronzed bulging arms. All the time he’s sucking me hard. 

THIS. FUCKING. BOY.

He stands up, grinning at me, his hands running up my legs and waist. I put my hands on his insanely hot shredded abs. Ozzie puts his hands behind his head and crunches down. The cobblestone abs flex and pop under my fingertips. He scrunches up his face and lets out a cocky grunt.

I beam and shake my head. “Cocky bastard!” I tease. He’s grinning like mad. Then he brings his arms down, purses his lips, places one hand over his wrist and squeezes out a most muscular. Fucking hell. His muscle hardens and explodes before my eyes. I run my hands over his mass. His huge hard croquet ball biceps. Marble to the touch. Up to his crazy shoulders. And over his balloon-like pecs as they explode off his chest. He’s squeezing. I’m squeezing. Feeling his hard thick bronzed mass. Both hands on his pecs. And then … he starts bouncing them. Fuck. I let out a laugh. And Ozzie’s fucking smirking at me. But oh my God. This is so fucking horny. Feeling Ozzie’s pecs move and bounce and dance under my fingers.

“Wanna cum on my pecs?” he groans.

Fuuuuck. I tell him yeah. I have no fucking idea what’s happening. But we’re now on Ozzie’s bed. His head against the wall. And I’m sitting on top of him. And he’s wanking me off. While bouncing his pecs. Fuck. And I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum on those fucking pecs. Those huge thick balloon-like …, “Oh God! Oh fuck!” I’m cumming and groaning loudly. Spunk landing on Ozzie’s pecs and thick bull neck. Jesus fucking Christ. And now we’re both laughing. 

“Little Dude! You horny little fucker!” he exclaims, as I climb off of him. He looks down at his spunk covered pecs with a big cheeky grin. Then he leans over and kisses me, with an “Mmmm!” When we part lips, he just looks at me for a few seconds, this cheeky, warm smile on his face. Then he jumps off his bed and retreats to his en suite bathroom. And I’m left lying here in Ozzie’s bed which smells like him, in his dorm room, only lit up the blue neon lamp on his desk. Feeling this incredible high at what just happened.

Ozzie comes back, still cheekily grinning. “Wait - where did you tell your roommate you were going?” he says, as he lies down next to me on the bed, facing me. His head close to mine. 

I smirk and shrug. “I didn’t! He was asleep so I just sneaked out.”

He lets out a short, loud laugh. “Love it!

“Do you really call Adam Lloyd ‘Big Ears’?”

“Yeah!” he says, with a proud grin. “I told you - I say what I see! You sexy fucking bastard!” he says, looking me straight in the eye and giving me this fuck-off sexy grin. 

“You know he’s practically a teacher!” 

He pulls a funny face and does an “OOOH!” and I roll my eyes. 

I clear my throat. “Do you think he’s hot?” I ask, feeling weirdly nervous all of a sudden. “Adam?”

Maybe I shouldn’t be doing this, maybe it’s the alcohol from the SU bar, but I’m weirdly curious as to what Ozzie’s gonna say.

Ozzie’s looking at me with this curious smirk. “Hmmm.” Then he screws his face up. “Nah!”

“Don’t you think he’s good looking, though?” I ask. I definitely should NOT be doing this. Not that I’m exactly outing Adam here, but it feels a bit dangerous to be skirting this close to the subject.

Ozzie pulls a face and shrugs. “I mean … subjectively - yeah. I suppose he is. He’s just a bit … vanilla! For my taste.”

That makes me feel weirdly happy. And I don’t know why.

“Okay?”

“I like my guys with a bit of an edge,” he says, giving me this almost cute grin. 

I nod, feeling like I’ve maybe just been complimented. 

“Wait - don’t tell me you fancy Big Ears?!” Ozzie cries.

Fuck. I screw up my face and shrug. 

“You DO don’t you?” Ozzie cries, leaning up on one elbow. “Awww! Has Little Dude got a crush on his teacher?” he says in a patronising way.

I roll my eyes. “You DO know he’s only, like, twenty-two? I mean - he isn't the worst looking guy here!”

Ozzie narrows his eyes at me and smirks. Does he think I’m trying to make him jealous or something? Then his smile falters and he rolls his tongue around the inside of his mouth. For a split second, I think that he might ACTUALLY be bothered by my comment. By the idea of me fancying Adam Lloyd.

“You KNOW the sex wouldn’t be as hot as it is with me, right?”

“How do YOU know? Maybe it’d be hotter?”

Ozzie rolls his eyes and lies back down again. “I’m telling you - it wouldn’t! He’d probably keep his socks on.”

“What?! No one does that!”

“Big Ears would!”

For a second, I wonder whether Ozzie knows. About Adam. Or at least suspects. 

“All right - so, if you could have, like, ANY lad here. At Montgomery. Who would you go for?” I ask him.

“Erm …  Deano “The Pocket Rocket” Watkins!” he says lightly. “Your turn.”

I roll my eyes. “Come on … who would you choose?”

“Deano “The Pocket Rocket” Watkins!” he cries. 

I shake my head and smirk. “Okay - NOT including me!” 

Ozzie groans. “Okay - I’d have a threesome. With Scary Brazilian and Mr Freckles.”

“Who the fuck’s Mr Freckles?”

“Your hot roommate,” he says.

I roll my eyes and he grins at me. “You DO know Big Ears wouldn’t let you fuck him either, right? Like - ZERO chance. Even if he liked lads?”

I furrow my eyebrows at Ozzie. Is he actually wound up about this? “You don’t know that!” I argue.

Ozzie widens his eyes and nods as if to say he most definitely does. 

“He wouldn't swallow either. Oh - and he’d probably wear rubber gloves to wank you off.”

I roll my eyes. “Shut up!” I say, letting out a little laugh.

Ozzie beams back at me and wraps his arm around my back. His gorgeous bronzed bulging torso closer to mine. Fuck.

And now I’m looking into his too big eyes. And his cute bad boy face. And we’re just smirking at each other. Me and Seth “Ozzie” Osman. Who I guess is kind of like a fuck buddy now? Even though he still annoys me. But God. Those pecs. The way he fucking bounces them. And those crazy shaped abs. And those thick bronzed arms. And the sex. Fucking hell the sex.

He brings his lips to mine and kisses me. His grip around me tightening. My cock growing. Fuck. I kinda wish I could stay here all night. But - ugh, Shaun! I wonder if this whole thing will lose its appeal and get boring at some point? Sneaking out to Ozzie’s room. Having sex with him. I guess it might do. And it can’t last forever. For starters, because he’ll be graduating in a few months time. But that doesn’t stop me from kind of loving the whole thing while it’s happening. 

We part lips, and Ozzie’s mouth curls into a little smile. “Best stick with me, Little Dude!”

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

It's mega cool))) Deano is slowly falling in love. These quiet secret meetings with Ozzy, Deano's excitement about the thought of bouncing big pecs))) As always, an incredible continuation, muscleaddict, and with great pleasure I will wait for the continuation.

• Like 3