Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Ozzie groans. “Okay - I’d had a threesome. With Scary Brazilian and Mr Freckles.“

muscleaddict, I'm just wondering if you meant to write "I'd have a threesome."  I don't think you are implying that threesome has actually happened.  Not meaning to nitpick, but it makes a big difference.  Thanks for another great chapter.  Ya know I love your work.

• Like 2

@muscleaddict Such a great chapter! I love the interaction between Deano and Ozzie, how they tease each other and, GASP!!!, they might be falling for each other?? Oh, the turns and twist keep on coming.❤️👍👍💪💪💪

By the way, I loved that I didn’t have to wait a month for the next chapter.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep on the great work Mate!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Thank you, matie. I kinda love that everyone seems to be liking Ozzie so much. Maybe I really should think about an Ozzie spin-off! 

An Ozzie spin-off would be an awesome idea!❤️❤️❤️💪💪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Thank you, matie. I kinda love that everyone seems to be liking Ozzie so much. Maybe I really should think about an Ozzie spin-off! 

4 hours ago, crushme99 said:

muscleaddict, I'm just wondering if you meant to write "I'd have a threesome."  I don't think you are implying that threesome has actually happened.  Not meaning to nitpick, but it makes a big difference.  Thanks for another great chapter.  Ya know I love your work.

Or did you mean to write:  “I’ve had a threesome with…” and is Ozzie talking with experience about Adam???… the possibilities…

19 hours ago, crushme99 said:

Thanks, mate - that one slipped through. I've now amended. 😊

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

15 hours ago, Kons said:

Oh a possessive Seth. Such a tease. At this point everyone will have spin off cause muscleaddict made us invest in all of them. Im starting to like mafra dynamic too

Haha! Honestly - I'd say there's a chance pretty much any character could get a spin off. Even if it's just a little short story like the one I wrote about Deano Snr. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1