Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

Hancox has my interest peaked, as I don't think I could survive a Hoxton (back)story. 

Somewhere I am happy that I have no idea about the gym/training instructor/teacher as in my mind that must be some nicely roided behemoth. It could just a well have been the food prep teacher or the business/entrepreneurial teacher (if they have either classes) but the one who lives in the gym always strikes me to be the hugest. I guess I'm weird 😬

Deano only needs to sneak undetected back to his room. Oh I feel a storm coming on. I'm so on my edge for the next chapters. I shiver with antici- pation. 

As always love your work MuscleAddict!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, suske said:

Deano only needs to sneak undetected back to his room. Oh I feel a storm coming on. I'm so on my edge for the next chapters. I shiver with antici- pation. 

As always love your work MuscleAddict!

Are we now singing the Heinz ketchup 'Anticipation' song?  We just know that Adam will eventually see Deano coming or going in the hall.  But are we even sure that Adam is keen on Deano?  

And agree, Suske, MuscleAddict's work is pretty amazing.  Please bring on the next chapter soon!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

But are we even sure that Adam is keen on Deano?  

On one hand I like Adam’s subtle approach on Deano to avoid getting both side hurt. On the other hand, we only see Deano interpretations of Adam’s action. While Seth made clear of his intention on that front. I guess in the end it is Deano choice on either a full of adventure firy with seth or more relax subtle with adam 

• Like 5

I was impressed that Google  translated "CYMRU AM BYTH" to English  easily, but the speaking voice for the Welsh was robotic... like something from 20 years ago. Then I tried the Portugues translation, and Google  dropped the ball: "BALEIAS PARA SEMPRE" (Whales forever!")

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Kons said:

On one hand I like Adam’s subtle approach on Deano to avoid getting both side hurt. On the other hand, we only see Deano interpretations of Adam’s action. While Seth made clear of his intention on that front. I guess in the end it is Deano choice on either a full of adventure firy with seth or more relax subtle with adam 

I guess.....Adam is boring.  I want more OZZIE!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

I guess.....Adam is boring.  I want more OZZIE!!

17 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

I TOTALLY agree!! More Ozzie Please!😘❤️💪💪💪

What - just because he keeps his socks on when he has sex and wears rubber gloves to wank guys off? I'm afraid I have some bad news for you both. The next chapter features quite a lot of Adam and no Ozzie! 🙊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

What - just because he keeps his socks on when he has sex and wears rubber gloves to wank guys off? I'm afraid I have some bad news for you both. The next chapter features quite a lot of Adam and no Ozzie! 🙊

Bad-boy, funny, kooky Ozzie is fun and hot to read about, sure, but Adam is the guy to deliver the romance.  Muscle and romance for our Deano, yeah! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

Bad-boy, funny, kooky Ozzie is fun and hot to read about, sure, but Adam is the guy to deliver the romance.  Muscle and romance for our Deano, yeah! 

I don’t know @DennisFLL. I believe that our estimated writer and cliffhanger expert have a lot of tricks hidden up his sleeve.😳👍❤️🤫🤫💪💪

• Like 3