Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

So many things to ponder... 

Keiran knows about Ozzie's sexuality and he's a homophobe and my thoughts are that homophobes tend not to really care much about being discrete about such things. And Keiran is hanging with Ash, so Ash will now know. Right? And who else? And by association, they'll now suspect our Deano.  And maybe, other than Kieran, nobody will really care?

And then there's Shaun, who Ozzie thinks is secretly in love with Deano.  Is he or isn't he?  MA is not telling yet!

But let's not forget about Adam.  Now what is it that Adam wants from Deano?  A friendship?  Or still another MU gay boy pining for our irresistible pocket rocket?

Well, as us readers are strolling down Canal Street in Manchester with D & O, perhaps we'll be experiencing their evolving relationship! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Ok so I'm actually in Manchester this weekend. At family. What did I mis, as we decided to go into the city proper tomorrow and visit the Stockport air raid shelters today with my nephews. And also, no Canal street for me 😢

Funny that it seems Deano prefers Adam over Seth. But the casualness with Seth works beter than his fledging relationship with Adam, for now, as can sow his wild oats. 

And then Kieran. Figured something of a sort. Shaun, clearly lusting for his roomy, and wondering where all the others wind up.

Such a shame I missed the boys in Manchester. First I figured I was a week late, as I missed a chance to win a 1000 quid with a dumbbell challenge. Tried to lift 80kg, went easy enough, so that 100, must've worked as well. Reminds me of that one time I went to Dubai, one week before the Dubai Muscle Show. I have terrible timing.

https://youtu.be/AAnu-mmo1SA

Good on ya MuscleAddict for another intruiging and piping hot story! 

• Like 2

Okay, I don't know if Deano's dumb or likes to self-sabotage. I mean, you can't claim you're afraid of getting hurt, while simultaneously making sure you're doing that very thing to those who are straight up with you.  Stop this crap, Deano!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This has been one of the best chapters of the story so far @muscleaddict and funny enough it did not have sex or explicit descriptions of our favorite characters! The only part that was not there was Adam being a little more direct during his photoshoot. Maybe he was too focused.  This chapter bottled a potion containing hints from the MU story, Deano's summer and AJ&Noah! Great writing as always! Things are getting complex to our pocket rocket! Can't wait to what's next.

• Like 2

Thanks for all these comments, guys. As you can probably guess the next chapter is more of an Ozzie centric one too.

19 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Well, as us readers are strolling down Canal Street in Manchester with D & O, perhaps we'll be experiencing their evolving relationship! 

Is Canal Street well known to non-Brits or did you just watch the original Queer As Folk? 😅

14 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

Yes. it's the best chapter yet! Honestly, even though I love AJ & Noah this is knocking it in to a cocked hat! Brilliant writing.

Bless you, mate. I definitely wasn't expecting that feedback for this particular chapter but as I think I've said before, it's not always easy to predict what particular chapters, parts or even characters (hi Deano) people will connect with.

As for this versus AJ & Noah - it's so hard to judge your own work and it's all subjective *but* I would argue that Deano's Summer is better than AJ & Noah at least. Again - it's all subjective and I know there's a few people here who really liked A&N.

6 hours ago, mario2007 said:

Okay, I don't know if Deano's dumb or likes to self-sabotage. I mean, you can't claim you're afraid of getting hurt, while simultaneously making sure you're doing that very thing to those who are straight up with you.  Stop this crap, Deano!

This is an interesting take. I certainly think Deano himself would argue that he isn't doing or hasn't actually done anything wrong. He can't tell Ozzie about Adam because that would mean outing him. But is there anything TO tell? There's an argument that nothing has happened between them and we don't know that it will. And another argument - how do we know Ozzie doesn't also have something going on with another MU student/jug-eared teaching assistant/ridiculously handsome personal trainer who works at his dad's gym back home in Cardiff?

• Like 3