Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

On 10/4/2021 at 4:54 PM, muscleaddict said:

Bless you, mate! 😅 It's been used for as long as I can remember. It's very common and perhaps I overuse it but it just feels like the way these characters would greet each other and say hello. But it basically means that - hello. You can reply saying, "Not too bad," or "Yeah - you?" but just a simple, "All right," back is fine too. 

I've always found "All right [name]" to be a quite common greeting between guys in the States, but I'm guessing that the intonation is a bit different in the UK from how I'm inferring from your writing.  I've always used it as a declarative statement, not as a question,  as in, "Alright (it's) John!".  I use it as a greeting, usually with someone whom I see regularly.  And the other guy responds with the the same declarative statement.   It seems to me from your writing that it's used as a question, as in,  "(Are you) alright?"  Or, "(Is everything) alright?"

• Like 1

Thanks for all the awesome comments on that last chapter! I was looking forward to sharing that one because of the ending. I knew I wanted the return of Woody to be a big moment which is why it took a little while for him to appear! Told you you just needed to have a bit of a patience! 😜😅

• Like 4

On 10/7/2021 at 10:40 PM, DennisFLL said:

Perfectly stated, macookie. I'm going to second that 'oh my god' response and yes, this is 'so good.'  

MA, I loved your very hot muscle descriptions of Ozzie, who now has replaced Deano as the big 'knob' of MU this year.  Loved the very realistic dialogue and Deano's awkwardness when he thought his sexuality was being exposed by Sean.  Love the surprise ending introduction (finally!) of Luke and Woody and can we assume there's no coincidence that Adam asked two gay guys to join them?  And finally, I love reading about all of your mouth chewers, lip biters and tongue rollers in this great story!

Thanks for the awesome feedback, matie. Can't have a Deano story without a bit of tongue rolling and lip biting! 😅 

This was kind of what I had in mind for Ozzie's physique...

• Like 6

On 10/8/2021 at 2:29 AM, suske said:

Priceless. Still fully commited when I'll visit Wales to go and look for this Ozzie fellow, like. But oh Deano, will you have a piece of Adam's cake and eat it. Or did someone leave it out in the rain? 

Btw cannot wait for Adam et all to be drawn by brawnygod 🙏

Well that's completely up to @brawnygods but can you imagine if he did?? Ashley, Adam and his jug ears, Ozzie and his mohawk, maybe even pixie-eared Walker - all illustrated and given the Brawny treatment! 🤯 (What can we bribe him with? 😏🤪)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Muscleinatl said:

I've always found "All right [name]" to be a quite common greeting between guys in the States, but I'm guessing that the intonation is a bit different in the UK from how I'm inferring from your writing.  I've always used it as a declarative statement, not as a question,  as in, "Alright (it's) John!".  I use it as a greeting, usually with someone whom I see regularly.  And the other guy responds with the the same declarative statement.   It seems to me from your writing that it's used as a question, as in,  "(Are you) alright?"  Or, "(Is everything) alright?"

That's interesting. Maybe some parts of the US use it and others don't. It can be said either way - posed as a question or as a declarative statement. It kind of just depends on the person. Funnily enough when I picture Deano saying it, it's usually the latter. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Thanks for the awesome feedback, matie. Can't have a Deano story without a bit of tongue rolling and lip biting! 😅 

This was kind of what I had in mind for Ozzie's physique...

Awesome video of "Ozzie".  Pec striations and tri's especially hot.  He'd be perfectly cast for the Netflix production of your screenplay. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

Awesome video of "Ozzie".  Pec striations and tri's especially hot.  He'd be perfectly cast for the Netflix production of your screenplay. 

Haha! Yep. Just need to give him a mohawk and a Welsh accent, like. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Well that's completely up to @brawnygods but can you imagine if he did?? Ashley, Adam and his jug ears, Ozzie and his mohawk, maybe even pixie-eared Walker - all illustrated and given the Brawny treatment! 🤯 (What can we bribe him with? 😏🤪)

Thank god I'm in the sweet confinement of my hotel room. Can you imagine, the effect that imagination wood have had. I wood be so embarresed.

I'm more than willing to bribe, convince, or going full Annie Wilkes in order to persuade to get these images brawny drawn. 😬😈💪

My autocorrect still functions btw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1