Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

19 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I actually have something to reveal about Adam so stay tuned. I'll give you guys a hint: you may have already seen him in a previous story. 👀

Really like I had a feeling, and the not so subtle reference that like looks like a more monstrous version of one A.J. Jones was the give away that he is the bloke doing some tanning, which means I really do have to thank you MA for honouring my request. 

Thank you.♥️

On 12/5/2019 at 12:24 AM, suske said:

Now if you were to write a new story, I was hoping it would involve a still nameless huge tank figured second year, that enjoys (spray) tanning his peers and maybe trying to get some additional pointers from a certain teacher, whom he can get his meaty h1nds on, while rubbing tan goop all over, especially on, in, over, that huge arse, for extra merit... Only to be caught... Nice starter for an interesting story. 

• Like 3

This is such a good follow up to MU with a more mature Deano @muscleaddict. I loved the re encounter with Woody and Luke, not too much and not too little was said. However, what I loved the most was the reference to AJ Jones!! You know that story is still my favorite. 

The other thing I can positively say is that we really need a graphic image of the pocket rocket in his painted on jeans. He must be a sight to behold and is really making an impact! Illustrators please work on that!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, suske said:

Really like I had a feeling, and the not so subtle reference that like looks like a more monstrous version of one A.J. Jones was the give away that he is the bloke doing some tanning, which means I really do have to thank you MA for homouring my request. 

Thank you.♥️

So, you're saying Adam was doing the tanning of contestants in a previous story?  Which story, may I ask?😜 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tboh86 said:

This is such a good follow up to MU with a more mature Deano @muscleaddict. I loved the re encounter with Woody and Luke, not too much and not too little was said. However, what I loved the most was the reference to AJ Jones!! You know that story is still my favorite. 

The other thing I can positively say is that we really need a graphic image of the pocket rocket in his painted on jeans. He must be a sight to behold and is really making an impact! Illustrators please work on that!

I enthusiastically second you with AJ & Noah being my absolute favorite of MA's stories. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

So, you're saying Adam was doing the tanning of contestants in a previous story?  Which story, may I ask?😜 

In MA's story Muscle University, Sébastien "Woody" Wood needs a tanning.

********From "Muscle University"***********"

And now I’m standing in front of an absolute tank of a student in a red Montgomery hoodie. Something flickers across his face when he looks at me and I feel a tug in my stomach. Like maybe he recognises me from the Facebook post. Maybe he knows who I am. That gay guy. The one kissing the other guy in the glasses. Maybe he’s even looked me up on Instagram.

“What’s your name, mate?” he asks me, as he sprays me. He’s actually pretty fucking hot. He’s got these big, jug ears and cute features. Kind of like a taller, more monstrous version of AJ Jones. Did I mention that he’s an absolute fucking tank? 

“Sebastian!” I tell him, avoiding the nickname I’m synonymous with.

He nods and carries on tanning me as I’m standing with my hands behind my head. I had fantasised about Luke being the one to do this. I’m not sure how realistic that would have actually been, but it was a pretty fucking awesome fantasy all the same.

“Second year, yeah?” the guy asks me as he spray tans my abs.

I shake my head. “First year!”

His eyes shoot up to my face. “Wow!” he says, looking impressed. And then his mouth curls into a big, friendly grin. I feel a flutter of something in my chest, but it quickly fades. Just like the high from the Instagram post. Just like every other good feeling or emotion I’ve had since Luke left.

And now the AJ Jones lookalike is done and I'm fully tanned up.

********* Somewhat later in the story ********

“Mate - they’re calling you! Are you okay?” 

I look up. It’s the AJ Jones lookalike who helped me tan up. I nod at him and he gives me a concerned smile. 

“Wait - can you take a pic of me? Quickly?” I ask him. “Sure!” he says, his mouth curling, as I hand him my phone. 

I place a hand over my wrist and squeeze a most muscular into the camera as my tanning buddie takes my pic. “Awesome!” he says.

“Cheers!” But when he hands me back my phone, he’s got this look on his face which, for some reason, makes my chest flutter.

I pick up my backpack and head to where I’m being called. 

“Wait!”

I stop and turn around. The AJ Jones lookalike is just looking at me with this weird expression on his face. He almost looks a little nervous. “You’re that guy aren’t you?”

Oh fuck! I feel a pull in my stomach and tightly grip the handle of my backpack. He walks closer towards me and lowers his voice. “The guy from the Facebook post!”

Ugh. This, now? Seriously? My chest tightens. “Look - I’ve gotta go!” 

“No! It’s okay!”

Fuck. What is going on. What is this?

“The other guy …” he says, nervously. “The one you were …”

Kissing. The one I was fucking kissing. Is it really that hard to say?

“... with!”

The way this guy is looking at me. Fuck! He still looks nervous, but his mouth curls into a little grin. And oh my fucking GOD. Suddenly I know what he’s getting it. Unbelievably I think know what’s actually going on here. 

“Lucky bastard!” he says. 

And there it is. FUCK! I can’t believe it. Another gay Muscle University student. And a bloody hot one at that. I bite my bottom lip and smile back at him. 

“Oh, and er … nice fucking posers!” he adds.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Chapter Seven was just FANTASTIC.  I could hear something like this rolling around in my head:  

"Look, Woody… uhhh… I know I was rotten to you and Henderson last year.  Really rotten," Deano mumbled, awkwardly down into his glass.  "I was kind of… uhhh… a different guy back then.  Not the kind of guy that was easy to like."

Woody glanced over at him, a puzzled but half expectant look on his face.

"Maybe you two could look past that and we could… uhhh… and sort of be… mates?"

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

Chapter Seven was just FANTASTIC.  I could hear something like this rolling around in my head:  

"Look, Woody… uhhh… I know I was rotten to you and Henderson last year.  Really rotten," Deano mumbled, awkwardly down into his glass.  "I was kind of… uhhh… a different guy back then.  Not the kind of guy that was easy to like."

Woody glanced over at him, a puzzled but half expectant look on his face.

"Maybe you two could look past that and we could… uhhh… and sort of be… mates?"

I like your thoughts, but do you think Deano has matured enough to say this?  Maybe so, as Ozzie seems to be taking over Deano's role as the University's knob this year.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

I like your thoughts, but do you think Deano has matured enough to say this?  Maybe so, as Ozzie seems to be taking over Deano's role as the University's knob this year.  

That remains to be seen, doesn't it????  😉

• Like 3

Yep - @suske is spot on. Adam briefly appeared in the original Muscle University as the (then) third year student in the red hoodie who looked a bit like AJ Jones and helped Woody tan up backstage at the end of term bodybuilding show, before going on to make the "lucky bastard" comment in relation to the Facebook post of Woody kissing Luke.

Obviously I didn't want to mention it before because it would have given away the fact that Adam is gay!

• Like 5