MG Project: Test Subject #5 (Ch. 37 the Giant Bull - Final Chapter added 11/29/22)

HeyDaddy01

Chapter 23 - The Champion

Nick was almost asleep as he lay in my arms after our sweaty fuck session. My rock hard 16-inch cock was still throbbing deep inside his warm hole and the Pup was massaging his feet from down below. Nick loved getting his feet rubbed after sex and the Pup was always happy to oblige. “How are you feeling, babe, are you anxious or nervous about the contest?” I asked my sexy musclehead as I played with his hair and gave him little love kisses on the back of his neck. “No Bull, I feel really good, and the Coach thinks I’ve got a really good shot at the top three,” he replied back groggily. I stroked his huge delts and arms, letting my large hands feel the big hard muscles in their relaxed state. Compared to me he was smaller in every way but compared to every other pro bodybuilder in the world, he was massive! Coach thinks he might come on stage at 320# making him the largest Olympia competitor ever to compete. We were a week away and the internet was already on fire talking about Big Nick and how massive he looked in the ‘leaked’ images from his training sessions in Dubai with the Coach and his team. 

We had just picked Nick up in Dubai and were on the private jet heading to Orlando for the contest next weekend. Nick and his team had been training in Dubai for the past month in preparation. I grabbed our gang, and we flew over this past weekend and picked up Nick; I leased an extra charter jet for the Coach and his team as I didn’t think they were ready for the super gay experience that happened on our plane. “I know you’re going to do great, babe, all the hard work you’ve put in has really paid off and you look amazing!” I whispered in his ear as my cock throbbed harder, wanting another round as I had really missed him while he was away. The musclehead didn’t respond as he had drifted off into his deep sleep. I looked down at the Pup and gave him our hand signal that Nick was asleep. I slowly withdrew my 16-inch steel pole and replaced it with the giant buttplug keeping my load secure and his hole filled the way he liked it. Pup was sucking my big toe like it was a cock, that boy took foot fetish to a whole other level! He couldn’t get enough of my now size 18.5 feet which measured 13.5 inches from heel to toe.  “I’m going to go check on the guys, do you want to go with me or stay here?” I asked Pup as I slipped my toe from his puckered mouth. “I’m going to stay with Nick, I’ve missed him, if that’s ok Sir?” he asked. “Of course, Pup.” I said as I leaned in and gave him a kiss goodnight. I wrapped them both up in the big comforter and exited the master suite feeling like the luckiest man in the world to have these two in my life. 

Two weeks ago, was my first quarter booster for year 4. Since Nick was in Dubai, I decided to revert to the regular dose that I normally took as I didn’t want to experience the increased effects without him. At the mid-year booster, we would jump it up again and see what happened. Since I haven’t written in this journal in a while, here’s a quick update on my current stats. I am 6’5’’ and 425#, Chest 80’’, Waist 34”, Quads 42”, Arms 29.5”, Calves 29”, and the horsecock is 16” x 9”. My cum volume averages about 25 gallons per day with my balls swelling up to basketball size and then reducing to cantaloupes after I cum. 

My enhanced cum made it easy for the Musclehead or any of my bottoms to accommodate my huge horsecock. I’m still able to fuck Nick all the way deep and he loves it! We also discovered that my Superdrive overload of cum into the Musclehead had a permanent effect on his muscles as he gained and kept the 15 pounds of muscle from that weekend. 

As I headed out to check on my squad, I couldn’t help but think again how grateful I was to have both the Musclehead and the Pup in my bed. I was so proud of Nick, and I can’t wait for him to compete in the Mr. Olympia next weekend. As for the Pup, he has done some outstanding things since taking over his role as the President of my Foundation and Estate. The cute little pup with the most incredible blue eyes is not only a bigtime foot worshipper but also a financial genius. He has worked with Eddie and our financial teams in managing my estate and in one year my net worth has increased to 32 billion dollars. We are also starting to hand out grants and donations, but he is making more money than we can give away! Nick had continued to be his trainer and the Pup has a beautiful, hard body for his size. Their relationship had grown very close in a Big Bro/Little Bro way, and I could tell the Pup really missed him while Nick was away in Dubai.

As I peered into the opened door to the next bedroom, I could see David and Sven spooned up in the bed asleep. They had become engaged and were planning a wedding next year. I was so happy for them as they were just the sexiest couple and were truly in love with each other. While they continued to have sexual play within our little gang it was always when both were present. And I loved having three-ways with them, the contrast between their skin tones was one of the most beautiful and erotic images you could ever imagine! I looked down at my leaking throbbing meat and wanted to wake them up for a hot, sweaty fuck session but then I looked back at them and decided they looked too content to wake up.

I headed down to the lower level and heard some noises coming from the playroom. I opened the door to find the Huang Twins, one in each of the slings, being fucked by Papi and littlejohn. Papi turned to me when he saw me enter from the mirror and said, “Hey Big Bull, you want in on this action? This bad little slave could use some extra punishment from your gigantic horsecock!” I looked at the twins with their now clipped buzzcuts and realized there was no way to tell them apart. “Nah, I’m good, I’ll just watch for now, you studs keep going!” I said as I walked over to each and gave Papi and littlejohn a hot kiss while activating my cum flow to provide some energized cum-lube on each of their big dicks and the twins’ holes. I thought about how both of the two big studs recently came into our little pack of muscle men as I watched first littlejohn with his huge 13-incher pound Twin A and then big Papi with his ridiculously thick 10-incher open up Twin B.

Almost three months ago on the Monday after I had fucked littlejohn on the way to the garage after my Booster, he called and asked if he could come over to the mansion. When he arrived, I saw on the mobile monitor that his F-150 was loaded down with boxes and his stuff. “Bull, I need some help man. My wife and I are getting divorced, and I need to find a temporary motel or apartment until I can get my shit together. I don’t have a lot of money and was hoping you might have an apartment building or something where you could cut me a break until I get back on my feet,” littlejohn said almost in tears but being the big macho stud that he is just wouldn’t allow himself to break down in front of me. I walked over and gave him a big hug and held him tight. “You’re staying here, we’ve got plenty of space and don’t even think about objecting because I am not going to hear it, understood?” I ordered. Besides, I thought, I knew I was somewhat responsible for his situation. He hugged back tighter and said, “Thanks Bull! I really appreciate it.” I felt his big cock get instantly hard, but I thought now is not the time to give into our primal urges. “Ok, let’s take a look at the available bedroom options and you can select which room you want.” He selected one of the lower-level rooms near the weight room. We unpacked his truck and got him all settled, and we grabbed a couple of beers and headed out to the pool area. “Bull, I need to tell you something, so you know the whole story.” littlejohn said as we both stripped out of our sweaty clothes and sat naked in the shallow end of the pool. “Friday night after you carried me up the stairs at the garage, I didn’t go right home after you went to the other room. The second you left there were these 2 twin Asian guys who came over to me and started licking and sucking up all of my cum that I had shot all over my body. They were sucking my dick too and it felt so good I just laid back and let them service me. Before I knew it, one of them had straddled my cock and was riding me, now you know I’ve never fucked a guy’s ass before, and I raised up and told him to get the fuck off. The twin said, “Make me daddy” and kept bouncing on my big dick. I was like ‘What the Fuck’, and I hauled back and punched him in his abs pretty hard. And to my surprise he groaned and took the hit, but just kept riding and said, “hit me harder Daddy!” and the other one jumped in and said “yea, beat the fuck out of him!” 

At this point I couldn’t help but laugh, knowing the little masochist pain freaks that are the Huang Twins. “Keep going littlejohn, then what happened?” I asked and he continued, “I didn’t want to really beat him up because I knew I would probably kill him if I started hitting him and to be honest Bull, I was really enjoying his tight ass on my dick. So, I reached up and grabbed his little throat in my right hand and choked him hard. He still didn’t stop riding, in fact, he went faster as his face was losing color and then turning red to blue. I thought this fucker was going to die and so I released him just as his cock started shooting cum everywhere. He climbed off and said, “thank you Sir, that was amazing!” and I guess I was shocked or confused, but before I could figure it out, the other Twin climbed on and said, “My turn, Choke me Daddy!”   By this point in his story, I busted out laughing and he joined in.  I said, “Yeah, Tony and Terry Huang are huge masochists and love to be choked out and manhandled by big dominant musclemen. So, you were their fucking fantasy come true! They like it wild and rough. In fact, Tony dated David for a short while, but they ended it because David isn’t into that stuff. Personally, I like it a little rough and I’ve choked and spanked and fucked both from time to time.” I added not wanting him to feel odd about the experience. “So, then what happened?” I asked. “Well Bull, I don’t know what it was or really how to explain it, but something flipped on inside me. Being able to really let loose and to let my aggression and domination come out really excited me in a way that I never experienced before. I’d never been able to really fuck like that in the past with women and release all of my aggression and power. We went down to the garage, and I ended up staying with them the entire day fucking them both. At one point I had them both chained up, hog tied to the car lift and was beating them with some rubber engine belts. I was so turned on that I shot my nut all over them without even touching my dick. It freaked me out, but it felt so fucking good!”  He continued, “Last night, I spent the whole night with Tony, and it was amazing! When I got home this morning that’s when the wife and I had a big argument and she told me to pack my shit and get out.” I turned to him and said, “Look, you need some time to figure out this next stage in your life. You’re welcome here forever, you’re welcome to participate with the gang or not, it’s really up to you and what you feel comfortable with. And this is your home, so invite Tony over whenever you want. We all like him.” 

Just then a loud smack brought me back to the playroom on the jet as Papi smacked Twin B across the face with the back of his big hand. “I told you to be silent!” as he continued ramming his ungodly thick cock deep in the Twin’s stretched out hole. 

Later that week after littlejohn moved in, Papi also became a regular fixture at Muscle Mansion. I had invited him to workout with David and I in our evening session after he got off from work at the garage that following Monday. When he walked into the gym that first time all the gay boys’ heads turned at the sight of the big built Puerto Rican daddy in his dirty coveralls, his obscenely thick cock visible as it hung soft down his right leg. Fuck he was pure man-sex! I even started leaking heavier at the sight of him. He was a beast in the gym and was stronger than he looked, lifting more than most bodybuilders his size, but he was no match for my strength level. I had maxed out on pretty much everything in regard to machines and dumbbells, so my training had evolved to using the max weight available with high reps. I rarely got even close to failure but just trained to get the pump and sweat going, lifting weights didn’t have the same effect on me that it did on others. I was going to grow regardless of if I lifted hard or didn’t lift at all. But it was great having David train both Papi and me; I think David was getting bored and he relished the challenge of new meat to grow and mold!

So, Papi became an addition to our nightly training workouts, and he would come by the muscle mansion afterwards for a shake, foot rub, blowjob, or ass to fuck (sometimes all four!). The Pup was in heaven with the addition of Papi’s big sweaty feet for him to massage and worship. Papi would wear the same sweaty socks all day at the Garage and then keep them own for his workout and by the time Pup got to them they were rank as fuck, and he loved it! “His musky scent doesn’t make me cum like yours does, Bull, but he really gets me going!” Pup said with a smile.

Just then another loud smack brought me back to the playroom on the jet as Papi smacked Twin B across the face again with the back of his big hand. “I told you to be silent! You’re in the dog cage until we land!” as he pulled out his throbbing thick cock deep from the Twin’s stretched out hole, and roughly threw the twin over his shoulder and shoved him into the small cage and locked the door. He then came over to me and said, “I apologize that I had to discipline my disobeying, worthless hole in front of you, Sir.” I nodded in agreement and stared at the insanely thick, uncut cock that was still throbbing in front of me. “Lay down on the bench.” I ordered. Papi walked over and laid on the weight bench with his head tilted back, and I followed climbing on top of him in the 69-position aiming my colossal cock down at his open mouth while I licked the leaky pre-cum from his fat head. He was able to swallow my thick cockhead into his mouth, but I couldn’t reciprocate as he was just too thick for me! His precum tasted great and I could tell he was close as I rammed my cock to the back of his throat. I laid my huge chest on him letting him feel the full weight and power of my 425 pounds, grabbed his 2-liter bottle sized cock with both hands and started stroking him hard and fast while keeping my meat lodged at the back of his mouth. He started moaning and grinding, his uncut meat throbbed even thicker and then he shot that thick spicy cum in my open mouth. Papi is a big cummer by normal standards shooting about 10 ropes and I swallowed it all! Just then, littlejohn appeared standing between Papi’s spread quads stroking his rock hard 13-incher. “You want some more, Bull?” he grunted. I latched on to the leaking head just as his first river flew out and I gulped fast. It was like a fire hose in your mouth, and it just kept shooting! I hung in there for about 3 minutes before I felt like I was going to choke. I released the shooting hose and stood up, pulled my giant cock out of Papi’s mouth and joined littlejohn in coating Papi’s muscular torso with our cum loads. After we finished, there was about 5 gallons of cum covering Papi and dripping to the floor. Papi barked out to the other twin still spread eagle in the sling, “get over here and lick this up, don’t you fucking waste a precious ounce of this Alpha cum!”

The Olympia Expo booth was a huge hit with lines from opening until closing wanting pics with the Big Bull. The Pup had suggested, and Nick agreed that we not try to hide but instead capitalize on my massive muscles at the booth by offering pics with the Big Bull with all proceeds donated to a local non-profit that supports the gay community. I wore no shirt and my custom speedo under some tight gym shorts but there’s just no hiding this monster 16-inch horsecock! All the dudes, regardless of their sexual orientation, had throbbing boners anyway that were within 100 feet of our booth from my musky pits. It was fun seeing the uncomfortable straight dudes dealing with their hard cocks and homophobia while admiring the massive 425-pound freak of pure, concrete muscles on this Bull. For an extra sizable donation, you could get a few minutes groping my muscles in the private area behind our curtain. I’d ask them which body part they wanted to measure with most saying the big guns or the quads and got a few pec worshippers too. 

I didn’t see much of Nick as he was shuttered away with his team and Coach. But I did get a few ‘feed me’ texts as the Coach wanted him full of my muscle-cum leading up to the competition and I would go feed him a half gallon of my humongous loads. I had a great time at the Expo, and it was fun getting all of the attention, plus we raised a ton of money which I planned to quadruple match for the donation. Late in the final evening, I met Sam, he was a handsome, country dude from Tennessee who was sexy as fuck, about 5’10’’ and upper 280’s of muscle and in his mid-forties. His southern drawl was hot as he asked me to autograph the picture he had just bought. “Thanks for doing this and for donating to a great cause, Mr. Bull.” he said as I handed him back his picture. That accent and his handsome face and muscular body had my full attention. “Thank you for making a purchase and donating, did you want to do one of the body measurements?” I asked hopefully because I would love to have him feeling me up. “Nah, I’m sorry Mr. Bull, I’d love to, as you are the reason I drove down here from Tennessee, but I can’t really afford anything else, besides yours is the only picture I wanted in here, so I’m gonna git on back to my camper and head back home.” he said sheepishly. Fuck! I wanted to just throw him behind the curtains and rip his clothes off. “Tell you what, since you drove all the way down, if it won’t upset you, I’ll chip in for the donation. I'd really like it if you measured these big pecs if that sounds good to you?” I asked as I did a pec bounce flex. Country Sam flashed a huge smile and said, “hell yea, I’d love that Mr. Bull!” 

I hand signaled to Pup my intentions with Sam and he gave me a nod and wink. “Right this way, Sam,” I said as I grabbed his hand in mine and led him to the private area behind the curtains. “You’ve got a good build on you Sam, do you compete?” I asked as I walked to the center of the space and dropped my shorts leaving my tight speedos which could barely contain my throbbing 16-incher that was now pouring out cum through the stretched material. “Uh, ummm, no Sir, Mr. Bull, I, uh, I’ve never competed Sir.” Sam stumbled through his answer as his eyes locked in on my huge muscles and the leaking horsecock threatening to break free and escape. “You’ve definitely got the size and definition for it.” I replied, “So, why don’t you grab that tape measure and let’s see how big these hairy pecs are today?” I motioned to the side table, and he walked over and grabbed the measure, and he came back and stood looking up to the 6’5’’ colossal Bull towering over him. I did a little pec bounce and then flexed hard into a most muscular. “Sweet Jesus!” Country Sam said as he grabbed the tape and quickly slung it around the granite hard pecs and barnyard back, having to walk around me like a piece of furniture. “80.5 inches, Sir! You are amazing!” Sam moaned. “Go ahead and feel all you want, handsome. I like the idea of you touching me.” I ordered. His rough hands quickly began stroking everywhere up and down my shoulders, guns, and thick pecs. Damn, I loved how he grabbed my pecs hard, his big rough hands grinding the concrete slabs of muscle and testing their density. I intentionally turned and flexed at one point, so his hand brushed against my throbbing cock, and he quickly released it like it was on fire. He looked up like he was afraid I was about to knock him out and I quickly smiled and said, “go on stud, grab that huge cock and feel how hard you made me!” He grabbed it in his big, calloused hands and freed it from the tight material and immediately guided the leaky head to his open mouth. This country stud knew how to suck cock as he had half my log down his throat in an instant. “That feels great Sam, how about we go back to my hotel room and really have some sweaty fun?”  

We ended up flexing and sucking all night! He told me that I was his bodybuilding idol and how he had pictures of me hung up in his basement weight room for inspiration and for jerking off after he finished training. He said, “I’ve gained about 40 pounds in the last year just because of you. All I do is work, eat, and train; and if I did more weight or pushed out more reps than last time, I rewarded myself with a fantasy jerk off to you. Now here I am with you on top of me and I can’t believe it’s true, Mr. Bull!” I gave him a big smile and a deep kiss as his hands massaged the thick back muscles that he could reach. “That feels good, Sam, I like how rough your hands are, what do you do for work?” I asked. “I’m a maintenance engineer at Dollywood, I can fix anything, and I also build and sell cabins on my days off,” he said proudly. Fuck, so fucking hot, I thought, I’d love to see him swinging a hammer in his wranglers and a sweaty white tank! 

I invited Sam to stay the weekend and go to the contest with us which he eagerly accepted. He was initially worried that Big Nick would be jealous, and he didn’t want to cause any problems. I explained our arrangement and my little family, “Some people don’t understand polygamy but I’m a big man with a big dick and a bigger heart, and I’ve never been interested in a monogamous relationship. I need to love and take care of all my guys who are special to me.” I explained. He smiled and said, “I get it Mr. Bull, and you have created a wonderful family.” 

From the moment Nick walked out on the stage the crowd went crazy! He was MASSIVE compared to every other man up there and his conditioning was so tight his ten-pack abs could be seen from the back of the room. He was placed center stage of the group callouts and never left the top position. This was no longer a contest to see who won but to see who runner-up would be. The Judges, the press, the crowd, everyone was talking about Big Nick that night after preliminaries. I was so fucking proud of him! 

Saturday morning, I got a text from the Coach saying to come by and feed Nick 2 gallons of my special protein shake. I replied, ‘are you sure, 2 gallons? And he sent back the thumbs up emoji followed by ‘I think he needs to fill out some more and this will do it’. I asked Sam and the Pup if they wanted to go and Sam replied, “No Sir, if it's OK with you I’ll stay here with this cute little puppy and let him continue to massage and work on these tired feet cause that feels so good!” he smiled down to Pup who was working both feet with his hands and had a few of his toes in his mouth. The Pup nodded like he was just fine where he was. “Ok, have fun, I’ll be back in a few.” I said as I exited the bedroom of our suite. I ran into Papi as he was also leaving their bedroom, “What’s up Papi, I’m heading over to Nick’s place if you want to join me.” I asked. He said, “Sure, Big Bull, give me just a sec to make sure the restraints are secure on the meat-holes, and I’ll be right there.” I smiled, man he was a mean, dominating fucker and I know both of the Twins fucking loved it. I then texted littlejohn, David, and Sven, letting them know the game plan while they were at the gym doing their workout this morning. Papi came back out after I heard a couple of hard slaps. “Those fuckers, I swear sometimes they disobey just so I’ll punish them harder!” he laughed. I would bet money that is probably true, I thought. Curious, I asked, “How come you guys made them shave their heads, now there’s no way to tell them apart.” Papi replied, “Yes Sir, that’s the point. They are just copies of the same hole, one isn’t better or different than the other, just a direct copy of the one I own and the one that John owns, they’re interchangeable parts. It takes away their individuality and drives them deeper into servitude.” Fuck! That was hot and I wondered if I should explore my Dom side more. Just then Papi said, “You know, as the Alpha of our pack, you’re entitled to their use any time you want, Sir.” almost reading my mind, I thought. “Yep, got it!  Alright let’s go feed my man some of this super cum!” 

The Coach said 2 gallons, no more, no less, I instructed Papi, “So, I’ll need you to help feed him.” We came up with a plan and headed over after a quick stop at Target for some supplies. “Hey babe, how are you feeling, my future Mr. Olympia?” I said with a big hug and proud smile. “I’m great, Bull, I’m so excited, I could hardly sleep at all last night. And I’m so horned up for your huge body and that big cock! And Fuck, hey Papi, god I’d love for you both to tag team with your fat cocks! But Coach said no sex so I gotta suffer alone until tonight!” I said, “Well, Coach texted me and he wants you to drink exactly 2 gallons of my super-cum! So, get over here and start sucking this meat!” I had not finished my sentence before Nick was on his knees pulling my 16-incher free from my shorts. Papi got down and joined him and they both licked and sucked my throbbing meat and bloated hairy balls. “I’m getting close, Nick stands over there and flex for me, show me that huge fucking muscle!” Papi got the plastic 20-gallon storage container and brought it in front of me on the floor. “Fuck you’re so hot, babe, your back is massive, and those fucking glutes are shredded so hard I can see every ripple of muscle in that perfect ass! Fuck yea, I can’t wait to pump your hole tonight! Oh fuck, here it comes…” and I grabbed my horsecock with both hands and pushed it down just in time for the river flow to hit the empty container. As soon as it started filling up, Papi grabbed one of the two-gallon sized pitchers and filled it up and gave it to Nick, “Drink up stud! Gulp it down so your muscles will get even thicker!” The thought of me growing my man even more flipped a switch and the cum kept flying out like a rocket. Papi grabbed the 2nd pitcher and filled it up and passed it over to Nick who had just finished the first one. Papi took the empty pitcher and filled it and then started gulping it down his throat. He was such a pro that he finished it, refilled it, and finished his 2nd gallon just as Nick was halfway through his 2nd. Papi kept going and downed a 3rd gallon at the same time Nick finished his. “Fuck, I hope Coach is right, look at my distended abs right now!” Nick groaned. “Trust him babe, you’re going to be even more incredible tonight when you get on that stage to collect your title.” I said as I continued to fill the storage container and Papi kept downing his 4th gallon. “Are you going to drink it all Papi, you can do it man, swallow that Alpha load” I urged him on as my stream continued to flow into the container. He grabbed the pitcher and scooped up another full one and cranked down the 5th gallon. His gut looked like he had swallowed a watermelon and his face looked like he was about to throw up with a cold sweat all over him. Nick had already abandoned us and laid down on his bed. I grabbed the empty pitchers and filled up both with 2 more gallons. “Drink up, quitter, you’re no better than those 2 meat-holes tied up back at the hotel!” I jokingly egged him on. “Fuck you Bull, give me that!” he snapped back as he reached for the pitcher and started gulping it down. His eyes were locked on mine as he slowly but completely finished number 6. His belly, instead of showing his normal 6-pack, was all distended like he was about to give birth to triplets. He reached for the 7th pitcher, took a deep breath and released it, then started gulping hard like it was the very first one and finished it within seconds, slamming the plastic container against the wall when he finished. Wow, 7 gallons! Papi then collapsed on the bed with Nick, my two studs rubbing their extended full bellies. “Sure, you don’t want some more Papi? Looks like there are about 3 more gallons for you!” I teased. “Fuck you, Bull, I feel like I’m going to throw up!” He laid there for about 2 minutes and then jumped up and filled a pitcher, downed it quickly, filled it again, downed it, picked up the container and emptied it into the final pitcher and gulped it down, he then collapsed on the floor as his fat cock started shooting cum onto his overly bloated belly!

That night as soon as Nick stepped on stage the crowd was silent for a brief moment before exploding in cheers. He looked magnificent with his massive muscles pumped full of my supercum! Everyone was talking about how he looked even better than the night before and how he improved on greatness. His posing routine started out with slow, beautiful music allowing him to show the artistic grace of his ungodly size and he built up the tempo until the last half evolved into an energetic dance number which allowed him to show off his sexy moves between each flex. When it was all over, he got the longest standing ovation of the evening. I was so proud of him there were tears rolling down my face.

It was no surprise to anyone in that arena when they called his name as the new Mr. Olympia! Nick immediately dropped to his knees and raised his fists in triumph. I wanted to run up and hug him, but this was his moment literally in the spotlight. After the check presentation he thanked his Coach and his support team, then he looked at me and motioned for me to come up on stage. “I could not have done any of this without the love and support of my incredible man! I love you Bull!” he said as he then passed the mic and ran to meet me halfway on the stage and jumped up in my open arms like he always does with his legs wrapped around my waist. I hugged him tight and gave him the deep kiss he deserved. Of course, that image went around the world in an instant as people shared the largest bodybuilder to ever win the Olympia title held up in the air by his even bigger, giant boyfriend!

• Like 25

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 24 - The New Assistant

We didn’t see Big Papi the night of the contest and the celebration as he sent word that he was still recovering from his drunken cum overdose and he stayed in his room at the hotel with one of the twins. The next morning after all the gang was exhausted and passed out from our full night of celebration, I went to check in on Papi. When he opened the door, I’m sure my mouth flew open as I gasped at the sight of him. He was noticeably more muscular and hairier, and that freaky thick uncut cock was rock hard and looked longer than before. “Damn Papi, you look HUGE!” I said in awe! “Yea, Bull, look at this shit man, I gained 10 pounds and my cock is over 11 inches long now! Drinking all that supercharged cum of yours blew me up!” I stared back amazed, “You look amazing and hard as a brick!” I said as I squeezed his cannonball delts and flexed pecs. “Yea Bull, I’m like you and have been rock hard all night, I’ve shot so much cum in that slave boy’s hole that he’s starting to speak Spanish!” He laughed and kept stroking his super thick cock with both hands. I looked over at the tied-up twin spread out and face down on the bed, his hole still gaped open and leaking cum from the hours of abuse that Papi had been throwing at him. I was still horned up, so I went over and aimed my leaking cock at the hole and let my cum do it’s magic. I was just about to enter when David knocked on the door and said, “I think you need to see this Bull!” as he pointed back to the widescreen TV. “Next time, hole.” and I smacked his ass and then gave Papi a big kiss and stroked that gigantic horsecock. “What’s going on, son?” I asked David as we headed toward the TV. “There’s a big Hurricane forming in the gulf and heading toward Houston.”

They were predicting a Category 5 Hurricane that could hit the Houston metro area in 2 days. “Yep, let’s head home guys and help get everything buckled down. Sorry babe, we’ll have to postpone your celebration for a little bit.” I said to my Champion and gave him a big hug and kiss. I then turned to Country Sam and asked, “I could use a handy stud to help us lock down everything, and I think you would be a great addition to our little muscle pack if you are interested?” His eyes lit up and gave me a big smile, “I’m definitely interested but can we talk more on the drive to Houston?” I chuckled to myself thinking there’s a lot I need to explain to him. “Pup, ride with Sam and get him to our plane, have the attendants unload as much of his things as he wants to take and then have a driver deliver his vehicle next week after the storm passes. Oh, and bring him up to speed on our financial plans and offer him a job as Residential Property Manager and quadruple his current salary.”

When we landed in Houston three hours later, Sam had already designed a plan for us to prepare the property for the potential Hurricane with supplies and rations ordered and delivered. When we pulled up to the gates there were three trucks unloading enough food and supplies for a small army OR 10 really big muscle men. We each had assignments and immediately went to work. Sam sent my staff and workers home to prep their own properties and take care of their families, each with boxes of food and supplies. My job was to bring in all the outdoor furniture, planters, and decorative statues that could become projectile missiles in 150+ mph winds of the storm. I stripped down to my shorts and athletic shoes and raced around the several acre property gathering up concrete planters and steel furniture in both big arms and securing everything in the designated garage area. Sam was nailing up wood over the dozens of windows and at one point I stopped and gawked at the image of the sexy muscle daddy on the ladder. I had two concrete statues of some roman soldiers slung over each shoulder and he smiled and said, “You look like an ancient god carrying your men out of battle! Fuck you are so big and strong!” I gave him a wink and smile, “thanks handsome, actually these guys are the last things on my list. What next, Boss?” He climbed down the ladder and grabbed his clipboard, “I think we are in good shape Bull, if you are up for it, why don’t you and John go visit the neighbors and offer some assistance?” I gave him a big kiss and said, “that’s an awesome idea Sam, thank you for reminding me to help my neighbors.” 

Like me, my neighbors were filthy rich, and most had already escaped and left their home staff and landscapers to secure their properties. I told littlejohn, “the faster we help them secure everything, the faster they can get home to help themselves and their families.” Soon, Nick and Papi joined us as we worked our way up and down the neighborhood helping wherever we could. By the evening all 10 of my guys were like a gang of muscle helpers as we locked down everything in sight much to the thanks of many local staff and laborers.

That evening was ‘the calm before the storm’ and it was a beautiful starry night. We were all naked in the pool letting the cool water relax our overworked muscles. Well, that’s what the guys were saying, I was ready to keep going and feeling like I could lift the world! Everyone couldn’t stop talking and feeling up Papi’s increased muscle and cock size. He was really loving all the attention and he looked sexy as fuck, his body wet and his giant cock throbbing hard. Looking around at my pack of handsome muscle studs, an idea came to me, and I hopped out of the pool and said, “Hey guys, I just had this thought pop into my head and I need to speak with Papi and littlejohn for a few minutes, oh, and David and Sam can you join us?” The five of us headed over to the other side of the basketball court where the outdoor gym would normally be set up. 

“Guys, as you can tell from Papi’s transformation it appears that my cum has been enhanced to make guys grow. I’m guessing this was from when I increased the Booster at the first of my year 4 in the program and that he chugged down 10 gallons of my cum. I am going to double my Booster this next time and I think it might increase my ability to make men grow. Would you guys be interested in testing it out and seeing if I can grow you?” littlejohn spoke first, “Actually Bull, I’ve been doing some thinking over the last few weeks and with your support, I’d like to restart my Boosters in the MG Project and get as fucking massive as I can get!” 

“Are you serious, man? I think that would be awesome to have you growing again!” I replied excitedly. The other guys jumped in all excited about the prospect of littlejohn growing massive like me. I flexed a big gun and said, “You’ve got a long way to go littlejohn and I can’t wait to see you with 30-inch monster arms like me!” he reached up and stroked the double head on my hard bicep and said, “fuck yea, Bull, I know you will always be my huge Alpha, but I want to be a giant freak like you! I want it so bad!” I then turned to the other guys and said, “What do you think guys, do you want to get bigger and test out my hypothesis and see if my Bull-cum can make you guys grow?” Papi immediately responded, “Fuck yea, Bull, you know I want it! I don’t want to be as gigantic as you and littlejohn, but I want to be a 350-pound stud!” And then David joined in, “Yea dad, I’d love to pack on some more muscle and size, I’d like to be in the upper 300’s!” Followed by Sam, “Yes Sir, I’ve fantasized for years to be a big muscle daddy and have no limits, I’d love to be as massive as you Bull and guess I’d have to drink your Bull-cum every day for years, huh?” he said jokingly but I knew that he would do it to reach his goal.

We then went back to the pool, and I pulled Nick aside and let him know the plan. I asked him if he wanted to continue his current path or try to grow into a giant freak. He said he wanted to stay in the 320’s and keep competing and hopefully winning a few more Mr. O titles. “Of course, babe, I fully support you in your goals and will do whatever you want to succeed.” I replied and gave him a big kiss. Pup and Sven both wanted to add about 20 pounds but didn’t want to get much bigger than that. The twins weren’t given the question as it would be Papi and littlejohn who would make that decision for them. 

All of this talk of growth got the guys all wound up and we ended up in a 10-man orgy inside in the weight room on the lower floor of the mansion. I was fucking Nick’s rock-hard ass on one of the benches with my 17-inch monstercock with his feet on my hairy pecs. Nick was sucking on Sam’s daddy dick and loving being pig-roasted in both holes by two big daddies. Pup was kneeling below me licking Nick’s hole and my gigantic balls as I slammed into Nick’s hole. Sven was on his back on the floor below with Pup’s hard cock in his mouth while David’s black horsecock pounded his sweet white hole. Each twin was stationed on either side of Nick, licking and sucking his nipples and pecs while they were being pounded by their super hung masters, Papi and littlejohn. We were all connected by mouths, ass, and cock! I loved being linked physically to all my pack and did a big double bicep and released my pungent power scent causing a forced full group orgasm within seconds. The smell of my musk combined with the sweat and cum of my gang of muscular men hung thick in the room as I loaded my man’s sweet hole with my gallons of cum. I pulled out and sprayed my hose on the full group as they completed their moans and orgasms. We all then dog-piled on the floor kissing and hugging each other enjoying the afterglows of the sweaty beasts and hard muscles just as the lightning struck and we could hear the winds pick up outside.

We were lucky in that the storm moved quickly to the east of us, and the city had minimal damage and power outages the next day. That next day we scattered out around the neighborhood and checked on everyone that was still sheltered in place helping where we could. Since the gym wasn’t an option, I spent the morning doing what I could in our home weight room and then attacked the setup of the outdoor furniture and planters like a combined cardio and weightlifting session. The humidity had returned, and my underwear and shorts were soaked with sweat when I finished. I called over to Pup and ordered, “get these shoes and sweaty socks off Pup and I want you to try not to cum!” He came racing over and the guys all snickered because they knew he wouldn’t be able to resist the power of my pungent feet. I flexed the giant calve muscle and pushed his open mouth to lick and kiss the diamond shaped muscle while his hands untied the laces to my size 19 sneakers. “Take a deep breath Pup and hold it.” I commanded as I bent down and slipped off the shoe and the sweaty sock from my right foot. The sock was dripping with my sweat, and I took it and wrapped it around his head and tied it in a quick knot, his nose and mouth now completely covered and his eyes were big and excited as he continued to hold his breath waiting for his next command. “Now Pup!” I ordered and he released his breath and took in quick gasps of air into his lungs. His body immediately convulsed in pleasure as his orgasm took hold as my musky foot scent filled his nose and mouth. He laid there for about 30 minutes in a continuous pleasure state as the power of my scent filled his mind and body. I loved giving him that pleasure and rewarding him for all that he does for me. I stood over him giving him the full Alpha view up of my 6’5’’ beastly body of muscle and fur.

After the storm, we understood that my pack worked better with us all together. So, Papi and the twins all moved into the muscle mansion over the next few weeks and all 10 of us became a close pack of muscle men.

About a month before my mid-year booster for year 4, I met with littlejohn and the Doc at the clinic. We informed the Doc that littlejohn was recommitting to the program and wanted to be a monster muscle freak along with me. “That’s great, John! I’m excited to see how your body responds to the treatment after this break and what the results will bring. When do you want to start?” He asked. I jumped in, “We talked about wanting to do the procedures on the same weekend or stagger them out and think it would be easier to manage if we did them at the same time. Do you think that will be ok, Doc?” He agreed and we talked further about the logistics and commitments needed. I also updated the Doc on how my enhanced cum had affected Papi and how we wanted to see if I could grow my guys after this next super dose of the Booster. Of course, the Doc was apprehensive about the double dose, but I insisted it was what I wanted and needed to do. He finally gave up and relinquished to my demand.

The Doc had to hire a new assistant since littlejohn made the decision to become a full-time muscle freak. John’s Only Fans account instantly became one of the top revenue generating accounts in their system. I mean, who wouldn’t want to watch a handsome stud with an incredible muscular body and a gigantic cock? He was a natural at teasing and showing off his assets, his fans loved it! I once did an ‘accidental’ walk in on him jerking off for the camera in our Sauna with only a split second of my exposed horsecock visible. Instantly that screenshot was captured and sent out around the world, ‘bodybuilder freak with the largest cock in the world!’ His fans were begging him to do more content with me and the increased value to his account now made littlejohn on track to become a multi-millionaire. 

The new Assistant for the Doc was a young stud from Turkey who won the job after an extensive interview process. His eyes got big, and his mouth flew open when we walked into the lab. He had huge brown eyes, roman style nose, and full lips. His beard was clipped short, and his hair was thick and messy styled, like you wanted to grab it by the handfuls while he’s sucking your cock. He had a hard body clearly visible in his tight scrubs and at 5’9’’ he weighed in the 220’s. Handsome and intelligent, Hazun was the total package! 

The Doc and the new Assistant worked quickly during the day to complete all the testing needed for both littlejohn and myself. Hazun had to excuse himself several times during the day, we assumed to jerk off that thick hard dick. He didn’t speak much but you could tell he was in awe of the muscle monsters with their double digit horsecocks. The Doc has prepped him, but I guess it is hard to prepare for the sheer size of our huge muscular bodies up close. Plus, the fact that we were both excited about the Booster and our cocks were throbbing, littlejohn for his return to the program and me for the double dose!

We had determined that littlejohn’s procedure would go first followed immediately by mine. The thought being that he would wake up before me and be available to assist when I woke up, since the double dose was a bigger variable and an unknown result. 

When I started to regain consciousness the first sensory registration was the steady drumbeat of the dance music playing in the room. Second was the touch sensation as my entire body was electrified and tingling, I knew I was naked and I could feel a tight suction at the base of my hard cock and it moved slowly up, gripping the length of my shaft, I focused on the inch-by-inch crawl as it massaged up the mighty oak as it pointed to the ceiling. It felt so good as it finally reached the flared head and instantly released, followed immediately by regripping at the base and repeating the upward stroke. My brain then remembered this was the milking device that Sam and Papi had re-engineered for my huge horsecock and they must have hooked it up to my meat while I was knocked out. I opened my eyes and took in the large, dimly lit room. I was on the small bed and there was a sling to my right where Nick was getting pounded by littlejohn. Also in the room were Papi, Hazun, David, and Sam. “You’re awake, how are you feeling, Big Bull?” Hazun asked with a smile as he came over to me. 

I was lying on my back and could barely see over the twin mountains of my thick hairy pecs to the top part of my ungodly huge cock being milked in the machine. My cockhead was red and pressed against the glass tubing, completely filling the enclosed space and cum was shooting at a steady rate and being suctioned into a tube attachment which led to a giant container on the floor to the side of the bed. “I feel great!” I replied, realizing I wasn’t in the throes of orgasm, but my balls were releasing a river of my juice, nevertheless. Sam and Papi came over and removed the milking device and my dick thwacked against my pecs and continued to shoot as I slowly stood up and then they reattached the machine to continue collecting my cum. “Sweet Jesus! You’re HUGE!” Sam uttered as he took in the full upright size of me.

“You’ve been shooting cum since about 20 minutes into the procedure. You’re averaging 25 gallons an hour for the past 5 hours.” Sam continued while finishing the clamping of the machine. “Let’s get some quick measurements, Bull!” Hazun said as he and David worked fast documenting my new size of each muscle group. “Do you feel the Superdrive yet?” littlejohn asked, “Cause I’m already feeling it and damn your man has a great ass!” I gave him a big smile, “Not yet, I just feel powerful and horned up but nothing out of control yet.” I replied as I flexed my enormous quad for their tape measure. The Doc has given me an extra sleeping sedative and the gang had transported me from the clinic to the Club Houston bathhouse with the idea that between me and littlejohn we were going to need a lot of bottoms available to service us over the next 48 hours. 

“Do you think if we remove the milker that you can control your cum flow and make it stop?” Hazun asked. I focused on my dick and thought ‘stop cumming’ and just like that the faucet stopped, “Yep, see it’s already stopped.” Hazun quickly removed the device and grabbed his tape measure. “Holy fuck! 20 inches!” David called out in amazement! I tried to look at the tape but could only see the fat head over my colossal, hairy pecs. I reached down and grabbed the thick steel pole with both hands and felt the rigid stiffness and throbbing length, it was enormous even in my big gorilla paws. I tried to take a few steps toward Nick and littlejohn and realized that my growth had made my quads much bigger causing me to alter my waddle even more to encompass the muscle meat of each trunk. Nick’s eyes grew wide, and a huge smile hit his handsome face as he took in the new improved giant of a boyfriend heading his way. “Fuck Bull, you are a fucking beast! Fuck me now! I want that 20-inch cock filling my hole!” Nick begged. Just then littlejohn pulled out his monstercock which looked even bigger than before, and Nick’s hole was gaped open. I remembered to turn on my enhanced cum flow and aimed it at his tunnel. Again, my pecs were too big for me to see over them, and I relied on the feel to aim and enter him. I slid about ¾ in and stopped and held there, enjoying the tight warm embrace of my man’s incredible muscle ass. I looked over at the mirror wall and finally caught sight of my giant muscular body. I looked like one of those muscle morph images, I was almost unbelievable in my size and thickness as the muscles rippled with every thrust. In the corner of the image, I saw Hazun and Papi carrying out the milking machine and the last containers of my enhanced cum. I wanted to ask them where they were going but I got trapped in the admiration of the gigantic beast of muscle fucking his Mr. Olympia partner in the sling.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, HeyDaddy01 said:

Taking a break and busy for the holidays and will update the next Chapter when time allows...

Keep Growing!

Have a fantastic holidays man. Dont worry

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did not know this was posted back up after the crash. I've finished the story and will post up the remaining chapters soon. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HeyDaddy01 said:

I did not know this was posted back up after the crash. I've finished the story and will post up the remaining chapters soon. 

OMG Can't wait i love this story so much

Chapter 25 - The Cuban Conquerer

Typically on the Sunday after my booster, I am winding down but not this time. I was still rock hard and wanted to fuck! By now, my Champion bodybuilder bottom of a boyfriend was wiped out and had headed home to recuperate. So I asked the new assistant, Hazun, if he wanted to stay and play a while with my monstercock. “Yes Sir!” He replied eagerly. He followed me into the nearly vacant porn room and I climbed up on one of the built-in benches and sat in the center, spread my tree trunk quads, and let my 20-inch cock slap up against the steel wall of my hairy brick abs and enormous pecs. “Get over here and worship this mighty cock, boy”, I growled as I slowly stroked the base near my heavy balls as I surveyed the wall of monitors with the various man-on-man porn. He kneeled on the lower bench seat below and reached around my throbbing pole with both arms, hugging my meat and running his tongue all around the giant mushroom head. Gulping up the endless stream of cum that flowed out of the throbbing hole. He was jerking me off with his entire upper muscular body and it felt amazing. 

After a few minutes, I realized the room had filled up with gawkers and admirers. I flexed my hairy pecs and motioned for someone to come suck my inch-long nipples, to which two eager studs jumped up and started immediately working over each nipple. Two different guys were enjoying and worshiping my giant feet which made my cock throb and release even more cum into Hazan's eager mouth. More guys filled the room and they were all stroking their cocks watching the 6’5’’ and 475# beast being completely worshiped in the center of the room. I stretched my arms exposing my saturated sweaty pits and released that magic manly odor into the room. Instantly every man in the room started shooting their loads and moaning. There’s nothing like watching 25 dudes shooting off simultaneously and I love making that happen! Normally I would lower my arms stopping the flow of my musky scent, but I was feeling aggressive and Alpha. Hmm, wonder how many times I can make these guys cum before I do?

I kept flexing the 31-inch guns and releasing my pit odor into the small room. Some guys had already walked out after their orgasm but most had stayed and their still hard cocks demanded their attention. I then stopped flexing and kicked back and locked my hands behind my head and in my mind envisioned all of the cocks in the room shooting their cum loads over and over. My imagination started coming true as one after another the various sized and shaped cocks in the room exploded again. The combination of my musk and the testosterone cum smells was intoxicating and I could feel my balls lift in that pre-release motion signaling an upcoming eruption. ‘Keep cumming’, I replayed in my mind over and over. Hazun had now shot 3 loads onto my monstercock and combined with his sweat and my constant cum flow had an incredible lube action going on all over my 20-inch throbbing monstercock. My giant cock was like a stripper pole and he was using his entire muscular torso to rub and massage against it, his mouth and tongue hitting the sensitive swollen head in a constant rhythm of desire and need. “Fuck yeah, stud, work that big bull cock! I’m going to drown you in cum!” I groaned as I felt the rush of my impending explosion shoot up from the base until it rocketed out of the dime-sized hole in my mushroom head. The geyser hit the 14-foot ceiling above us and rained down on the 20 or so men in the room covering them in my white seed. One would think after 3 full days of non-stop fucking my orgasms would diminish in volume, but this load was one of my biggest ever. Gallons of cum came shooting out and in the end, every stud in the room was covered in my cream. Guys were licking it off of each other like kids in a chocolate factory.

Hazun looked at me when I had finally finished and said, “You’re a muscle god, Bull! That was unbelievable!” I gave him a big smile and a kiss, “Let’s go get some air by the pool and relax for a bit.”

The night air felt great as we played around in the pool before he finally climbed onto my huge torso, wrapping his arms and legs around me, and laid his handsome face on my bowling ball-sized delt for a pillow. I finally asked him a question that I had been wanting to ask all weekend. “So, handsome, what are you doing with all of my cum that you collected in the containers all weekend?” He lifted his head from his muscular pillow and replied, “David, Papi, and Sam have been consuming it non-stop all weekend and we are beginning the tests to see if it has any long-term growth potential.” I smiled and the thought of my guys growing from consuming my muscle cum made my cock throb again. “I think it is time you felt this Bull cock deep inside you boy,” I said as I wrapped one arm around him and lifted us out of the pool steps and over to an outdoor sling. I could see the look of desire and fear on his face as I positioned the 2-liter coke bottle thick head at his tiny, tight hole. “Don’t worry, handsome, my magic cum will open and relax your hole and you will be begging for me to fill you up.” As I said it, I released my cum on his hole and could feel it relax and expand as the pressure of my monster cock demanded entry. I was patient and let the process work as he wasn’t as experienced as Nick in taking this freaky horsecock. After some time, I was able to get a little over half inside him (about 11 inches) and that was enough for his eyes to roll back as wave after wave of an anal orgasm cascaded through his tight muscular body. I took my time and got off on his pleasure with a slow steady stroke in his tight hole. He kept reaching up and grabbing my pecs and moaning. “You like these big hairy pecs boy?” I growled in my deepest daddy voice. “Yes Sir, Bull! I could spend all day massaging and worshipping your massive chest!” he murmured in between moans. I started flexing and making each pec pop. The thick black curly hair was now soaked in sweat and the striations of the granite slabs were visible showing the thick upper, middle, and lower definitions. His eyes grew large as he stared at the beast flexing before him and his body tightened, squeezing my cock as he shot a load of cum hands-free out of his throbbing dick. Sensing that he was now exhausted from all of our sexual exploits, I slowly pulled out and then picked him up out of the sling in a full embrace. “That was amazing, boy, you are so hot!” I whispered in his ear between light kisses. I heard slight murmurs in response as I held his limp body tight and he laid his head on my right pec. I carried him up the steps to my room and we laid in the way too small bed with me on my back and Hazun snuggled on top of me wrapped up in my arms, his head never moving from my hairy pec. I gave him another kiss and said, “rest for a bit and let me know when you are ready to go home.”

He was knocked out and slept for about 4 hours never changing position. In the meantime, I had left the door to the room ajar and there was a train of men who would come in and worship, stroke, and suck on my freaky horsecock. Eventually, the musky pit scent in the room would cause each man to cum and they would leave, immediately replaced by another. I never shot off again but it was a nice way to wind down from this incredibly sexual weekend.

Pup, David, and I flew up to New York on Monday for a week full of meetings with our attorneys and interviews for grant applicants to our Foundation. On the jet, I tried several times to talk with Pup about the candidates but he was too distracted by the newly increased size of my giant feet. Finally, I said, “Pup, get on down there and worship these big size 21 man feet, and don’t stop until you are completely satisfied.”  Needless to say, he never reached satisfaction and didn’t stop until we had landed and needed to disembark to make our first meeting. Thankfully those 2 hours were enough to now keep him focused on the tasks ahead. 

It was fantastic meeting all of the various applicants, non-profits, and community support teams. I felt great each day as we continued to sign off on full funding on 23 of the 25 applications, with partial funding to the 24th. Unfortunately, one of the applicants did not pass the full due diligence process and we could not fund their project but we told them what documentation and steps were needed and to try again next quarter. All in all, we distributed $1.1 billion! 

We arrived back home in Houston late on Friday evening and I was anxious to get in a good workout at my gym. I told David we were heading straight to the gym and he was to test and push my limits. I had trained some in NY, but I didn’t go all out not wanting to draw even more attention to myself. “Damn Dad, I still haven’t gotten used to how freaky massive you are now!” David gushed as we walked down the steps of the jetway. “Yeah, I’m still getting used to my new size too. Walking, Dressing, Brushing my teeth, all of it is different and takes my focus to keep me from waddling over or doing some other type of physical damage.”

At the gym, a few bodybuilders and members were doing their Friday night lifts but for the most part, the place was empty. I went to the locker room and changed just wearing some mesh athletic shorts, socks, and trainers. My 20-inch cock stretched the fabric and pointed way past my left hip. I wanted to go full Bull and not be restricted by a tank top and hoodie, but this obscene bulge might also be an issue. I didn’t care that any of the guys saw it, fuck, I was proud of it, no, I was more worried that it might be a distraction to me. As I was heading out of the locker room, one of the bigger bodybuilders came in and stopped when he saw me, “Got damn Bull! You are a fucking freak of nature! How much do you weigh now?” he asked in awe. “I think about 475 to 480” I replied giving him a little cocky pec bounce, “hope to be over 500 soon.” His eyes got wider as he looked up at my massive size from his 5’8’’ frame. “Jesus, I thought I was done but now I want to go lift some more.” He said as he turned to follow me back onto the training floor, his little dick now tenting his tights.

For the next 3 hours, I pushed every muscle group to the max, loading up the weight until I would reach full failure in the 4-6 rep range. We recruited the remaining bodybuilders in the gym to help spot me because the number of plates I was throwing around was more than David could handle as a spotter. There was minimal rest between sets, as I was moving immediately into the next one after 3 or 4 deep breaths or chugging down water. My entire body was pumped and covered in sweat. When we finally got near the end and we were about to do some Ab work, I stripped off the saturated gym shorts and let my monstercock and melon-sized balls swing free. “Thanks, guys for helping us out, I appreciate it and will have Pup pay you for your time. I’m going to go do some floor work and hit these abs. If anyone wants to stand over me and jerk off, I’d appreciate the motivation but will leave it up to you.” I said with a wink, knowing that they all had boners for the last 2 hours and regardless of their sexual orientation needed that release. 

All of the studs made a circle around me and began jerking their meat as I began my final 20 minutes of ab work on the mats. I kept my musk under control and didn’t force their orgasm, letting each of them enjoy the feel of their hard dick as they stood above the 480-pound muscle freak below them. I took in the sight of the bodybuilders in between my crunch reps and thought about how my younger self would fantasize about a scene like this and now it is coming true. A couple of the guys were on the far-straight end of the sexual spectrum and I could tell they were mentally struggling with being so turned on by the ultra homoerotic scene. “First stud to cum on me gets a big cash bonus!” I said, giving the guys another reason to shoot their load and an excuse for their actions. “But the last one to cum will get twice the bonus amount!” I added with a snicker.

The super-straight, borderline redneck, former bodybuilding champion was the first to shoot his load. Once he heard the cash bonus statement, he closed his eyes and rapidly pounded his tiny 3-inch micropenis as fast as he could pump. He was a handsome stud and had tons of gay admirers and I watched as his muscles flexed and strained as he beat his little dick with his finger and thumb, it was so small but so hard. He threw back his head and groaned as the first and only blast of cum flew out of his tiny head and landed on my right quad. “Fuck yeah, I won that shit!” he said as he quickly pulled up his shorts and headed for the lockers. 

One by one the other sweaty bodybuilders continued to stroke their hard cocks and shoot their loads on the giant beast of muscle below them. The rest of the studs were hung in the average 5’’ to 6” range, except for Mark and Javier. Mark was a 6’ tall, 300# bodybuilder from Montreal with a bald head and hairy body. His cock was a beauty, a little over 8 inches and thick. Javier was a Cuban stud who was about 5’10’’ and 275-pounds with a 10-inch uncut salami. They were the final two and they were enjoying the scene, their eyes going from each other to their throbbing cocks, to the sweaty muscle freak on the floor below them. All of the others had left and David had gone to grab his phone as I said I wanted him to record this final scene and both Mark and Javier agreed. 

David returned and stripped out of his training pants, letting his 12-inch club cock bounce free as he activated his camera and began filming. Both of the bodybuilders were now clearly struggling to keep stroking their cocks and not cum. I’m not sure where or what triggered it but suddenly I felt the need to be fucked in my ass by these two hot studs. It had been almost 2 years since that desire hit me but it hit me hard and my hole was craving to be filled and abused. I turned over and got in the all 4s position and said, “You’re both winners, now I need this hairy hole destroyed, who wants to fuck this Bull?” I groaned in my deepest voice. Both studs made a move toward my waiting ass and they started bumping and pushing each other out of the way until it turned into a full-on wrestling match. While normally I would have enjoyed this sudden change in action and gotten off on the virility display of two naked bodybuilders fighting to see who claims my hole first, my hole had other intentions and demanded cock immediately!

“Enough!” I bellowed, “Mark you go first since Javier has the bigger dick, you both can get me primed and ready for David’s foot-long meat.” The studs stopped their fighting and judging from the hold it looked like Javier was about to win anyway as he had Mark’s head in a leg scissors between his massive quads. Mark jumped up and got in position behind me aiming his hard meat at my hairy, sweaty hole. “Rape my hole, stud, give it to me hard and rough!” I ordered. Mark did exactly as requested, slamming his dick in hard to the balls and then pulling back to the head before ramming it deep again. He started spanking my big hairy ass cheeks with a hard slap of his large hands. Meanwhile, Javier moved to the other end and started spit-roasting this bull by slapping his huge dick at my face and then ramming it down my open throat. I was planted like a concrete gorilla and stuck to the floor of the gym while both big studs did their damage. Mark had now picked up his pace to full-on assault and was slamming his entire weight into me trying to drive me down to the ground but I wouldn’t budge. He let out a huge wail and I felt his cock head expand and then shoot his hot load deep in my eager hole. He pulled out quickly and the studs exchanged places. Mark shoved his still leaking cock in my mouth for cleanup and I could taste my ass on his meat. Just then Javier expanded my hole as he rammed his thick 10-inches to the max and I felt his Cuban balls slapping my sweaty scrotum. His big hands grabbed a hold of my hips and his cock piston-fucked my hole at a speed and pace that I’d never seen or felt before. I thought he must be close and was driving it hard, but no, this was his standard pace, full-throttle fucking! My hole was clenching his dick trying to grab hold but his pace was too fast and the abuse too much. I felt that anal orgasm hit deep in my core and expand out to every nerve ending in my body, giving me the shakes and my eyes rolled back as the waves hit over and over. My prostate was under assault and losing the battle against the Cuban Conquerer. His entire weight was riding my ass and I couldn’t hold my balance any longer as I slammed into the mat spread eagle with a loud thud. 

The Cuban didn’t skip a beat and kept up his rapid-fire pace as another round of an anal orgasm hit me again. My whole body tingled and shook and I could feel my balls hike up and my cum explosion was building fast. “Turn over bitch, I want you looking in my eyes when I breed your hole!” the Cuban bodybuilder ordered as he pulled out and slapped my ass hard. I eagerly rolled over, my cock leaking a cum stream that had soaked the mat and was now covering both of my massive pecs. The Cuban ordered Mark and David to grab each ankle and help pull up and hold my tree-trunk thick legs as he reinserted his thick meat into my gaping hole. “Look at me, you big fucking bitch!” as he slapped my face hard and commanded my full attention. The Cuban then grabbed both of my massive pecs in each of his hands and used them as grips as he power-rammed his cock over and over into my ass. The pain of his grip and the complete dominance on his face combined with the assault on my p-spot was all too much and I unleashed a torrent of cum that must have blasted 40 feet across the gym. I was wailing loudly as the full-body orgasm overtook my huge body. I guess the ass grip contractions were too much and the Cuban started screaming out in Spanish as I felt his cock expand and shoot his steamy hot sauce deep in my hole. The Cuban finally pulled out but I was still in the beginning stage of my orgasm when David replaced him with his gigantic club cock. The Cuban slammed his body down, straddling my torso, and began pounding his fists against my hairy pecs all the while Mark was raping my mouth with his hard cock. David was ramming his cock and it caught me off guard but kept my cum shooting hard as he stretched my hole even more filling it with his club cock. I’d never felt him or seen him fuck anyone like this and it felt amazing! The Cuban was hyping him on, telling him to fuck that big bitch, rape his big pussy hole. Within a minute David was groaning and throwing back his head as he bred my hole with his load. He kept his dick deep inside me as I continued to roll, my cock was now coating the Cuban’s large back as he continued to straddle me and abuse my pecs and nipples. His strong hands had found my inch-long nipples and were twisting each so hard I thought they were being ripped off my skin but the pain only added to my pleasure as I kept the constant flow of cum shooting like a fountain from my 20-inch cock. Finally, after several more minutes of orgasmic pleasure, I began to slow and come back down to earth. Mark removed his beautiful cock from my mouth and it was immediately replaced with passionate kisses from the Cuban. He went from aggressive Dom to passionate Latino in a flash and, my god, could that man kiss! His tongue and lips were everywhere teasing and tantalizing me. I wrapped my big arms around him and held him tight on top of me. He had my monster meat in a leg scissors hold squeezing tight at the base between his rock-hard quads. “Toro, mi amor, eres tan sexy!” He whispered in my ear between kisses. My very limited Spanish understood his message and my cock throbbed in response. We cuddled and kissed for a few more minutes until David finally gave the “cleared throat” let’s get out of here signal. 

As we headed out of the gym after getting cleaned up and dressed, I gave Mark a big hug and thanks as he headed toward his car. I then turned to Javier and said, “I’m going to give you my private number because I want to be your little bitch again real soon.” He immediately whipped out his phone and gave me a big smile as he entered my digits.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 26 - The Night Boys and Day Boys (Year 4 - 4th quarter)

2:00 am and I woke from my typical two-hour sleep, my bodybuilder boyfriend impaled on my rock-hard monster cock and the Pup curled up at my feet with my big toe in his mouth like a pacifier. I tapped the screen on my Apple Watch and summoned the Night Boy to our room. Due to my muscle growth at the 2nd and 3rd quarter boosters, which were both double doses, I could no longer manage many simple self-care tasks on my own. I slowly removed my 2-foot-long cock that was about ¾ deep inside of Nick and filled his gaping majestic hole with a custom buttplug that replicated the thickness of my head and shaft. The cute little Pup squirmed and groaned as I removed his pacifier and repositioned him around Nick’s feet. I then rolled over to the edge of the custom-sized bed and using my right hand to push up, sat upright and put my size 24 feet on the ground. I laughed at myself, getting 550 pounds of muscle meat sitting upright is no easy feat especially maneuvering this always hard 24-inch cock and these basketball-sized balls between the world’s largest quads. I was a week away from my final booster for year 4 and quite frankly I had to make a big decision on how much of a dosage I wanted to take this time. I still felt great and fucking loved being the gigantic muscle-bound freak that I had become, but life was now a little more difficult at this size, thus the need for 24-hour on-call assistance. Pup and Sam had helped hire the rotating staff of my attendants. They were all hired from an ad looking for attractive, submissive boys with a fetish and desire to please a muscled-up Alpha. I was told to treat them as nameless servants and we were now in week 2 and things were going great.

I stood up just as Night Boy-1 entered the master suite, he bowed his head in greeting me and then immediately went into the master bath and began his preparations. I followed and he closed the door behind me before turning on the overhead lights so as not to wake Nick and the Pup. I wrapped both big hands around my rigid, two-foot-long cock at the thick base and forced it down to a horizontal level, Night Boy-1 then strapped on the custom portable urinal that covered the gigantic throbbing head and had a tube that drained down to the toilet. This is what I mean, I can’t even piss anymore and hit a urinal or toilet accurately, if I’m by myself I either go in the shower or outside. When I finished, I nodded to the boy and he stroked out the last drops and then removed the covering. He then bent down and licked the head clean, not that I ordered or asked him but gave him a half-smile in appreciation for his attention to detail. By now, the oversized shower had reached the proper temperature and the boy stripped off his uniform and joined me under the 8 surrounding showerheads. After soaking my body and enjoying the water hitting my skin, I walked over to the far side where the boy had already climbed up on the built-in bench so his small frame could reach and he began to wash my hair on my head. And he gave great head! Seriously, just an incredible experience as his hands massaged every millimeter of my scalp. By now, Night Boy-2 had entered the showers with us and they both began the process of soaping down the square miles that were my oversized muscles. It was too much for one person to wash promptly and so we now had two boys to assist in getting the Bull clean. I have to admit, I loved being completely serviced like this, and judging from the constant erections on both boys they were enjoying it as well. Once finished, they toweled me dry and I walked into the dressing room where Night Boy-1 had laid out my clothing options for the day for my review. 

Some days when I have meetings, appointments, or evening events there are several options to review but today was a simple day with just my morning training and then an evening dinner. Normal underwear was now out of the question for containing the fully erect 2-foot Bull cock but I had some custom made which fit around my gigantic glutes and help to keep my balls in place so they don’t get crushed by my quads when I’m walking, sitting, or whatever. My cock stands straight up now against my abs and the meaty head rubs against my fur-covered granite pecs so the custom underwear fits around the base as it points straight up. Next up were the socks and the size 24 trainers. My feet are almost 16 inches from heel to toe and these size 24s are getting tight, so I let the boy know we probably need to go up a size soon. 24 and 9E width was the top size for most manufacturers, so now I would be paying even more for custom shoes in the future. “Yes Sir, I will make note,” Night Boy-1 stated, “I suggest let’s switch to the Nikes today as they tend to run a little larger than the other brands, Sir.” I nodded thanks and he quickly ran to the other side of the room and grabbed another pair. Ah, yes, good call, these are much better I thought as he tied up the laces on each. As I stood looking at my reflection in the full wall mirrors to my left, I was still amazed and unused to the real-life morph of a muscleman I had become. I gave a half-hearted pec flex and a wink as I caught the Night Boy lustfully watching his Master. I then headed back into the bathroom to do the one thing I could still manage on my own, brushing my teeth. Although, even this task was in its final days for me as my biceps and forearms were getting too big to allow me to fully bend my arm and reach the back corners of my mouth. Night Boy-2 had headed to the kitchen to retrieve my first meal and would meet me in my office. I turned to Night Boy-1 and said, “Thanks boy, you did a great job getting me ready, I appreciate it.” His face lit up, these submissive boys truly live to please their Alpha Bull. “Thank you, Sir, it is my pleasure,” he replied with a big smile. Normally I would exit and leave him to clean up but I was feeling generous, aggressive, horny, or all of the above. “You deserve a little reward today, what would you like boy?” I growled as I towered over him, he might have been about 5’4”. He was motionless for a moment then said, “Bull, Sir, may I feel your hairy pecs as you make them dance?” 

I reached down and grabbed his tiny hands and placed them on my hairy chest, motioning for him to feel and caress the thickness and size. Wow, his hands were so small, or was it that my pecs were just so fucking massive. I let him caress and rub, watching as his fingers got lost in the thick, black hairy fur. Then I slowly started to harden up, flexing each mountain until they were diamond-hard, and watched his eyes expand in awe. I then began the popping of each, thinking of a song and flexing to the rhythm. His tiny hands gripped the muscles as they danced in his hands. His breathing was short and his face became flushed as I continued the pop of each soccer ball-sized pec meat. “You like that boy?” I growled. “Oh yes,” he moaned. I immediately stopped the flex and looked down at him in disapproval. I bent down, my face less than an inch from his, “you forgot to say Sir, boy!” I barked as I quickly scooped him up in one arm and threw him over my shoulder. I headed quickly downstairs to the gym and placed him down by the bench press. “Bad boys get spanked, now drop those pants and bend over my knee!” He was fucking terrified but his little hard dick also said he was beyond turned on. My large hand completely covered both of his ass cheeks as his little body lay limp and trembling across my thigh. I think 10 good licks should do it but I had to remind myself to be careful as I could fracture his bones if I let loose. I did a slow spanking with a pause in between each lick and ordered him to count each one and ask me for another. “Number 5 Sir, Thank you, Sir, may I have another, Sir?” Just before we got to number 10, I heard him groan and his body spasm as his cum hit my left calve. Too fucking funny, this boy was too much. I gave him number 10 and then ordered him to lick up that mess he made. Once he had cleaned me up, I headed back up to my office as I was suddenly starving!

I had finished my first meal and was reviewing some paperwork when Night Boy-2 arrived to remove my plates. “Pardon me, Sir, Mr. Sam, and Mr. John are here to see you,” he said with a bowed head. “Send them in boy, thanks” I replied, “but first help me remove this tank top as it is too tight.” the boy exited the room, and immediately Big John and Sam, or should I also say, Big Sam entered. 

“Good morning guys, how are y’all doing today? You’re here early this morning.” I said as I looked at the time on my watch, 4:03 am. “Morning Bull, Yes Sir, I am eager to start my morning feeding and wondered if you would mind?” Big Sam said as he eyed my monster cock which I allowed to begin dripping cum from the open slit of the spongy mushroom head. Big John added, “Yea Bull, now that Sam is one of the big boys we are going to start lifting together in the mornings at the gym. I hope this is OK with you, Sir, if not, we can wait an hour and come back.” 

“Sure, no problem,” I said as I stood up from the desk, “I’ll just need some help getting these shorts off.” Both of the big studs came over and worked to free my big ass, cock, and balls from the constraints of the clothing and pull it over my gigantic quad mass before hitting the floor and guiding me to step out. Big Sam immediately swatted the items away, stood up, and latched onto the leaking head with his open mouth. Internally, I turned on the faucet and let my cum juice start flowing as he let it fill up his mouth before gulping it down. I looked out over my thick pecs and took note of how thick Sam had become in his traps and shoulders over the last few months. 

You see, we were correct in our testing and realized almost immediately that drinking my supercharged man-juice had a positive effect on the muscle growth of the consumer. Big Sam and Papi were the two main subjects and each was downing gallons every day. Big Sam had gone from 288# to 345# in 6 months and was a shredded, monster stud. At 5’10’’ he was a freaky thick muscleman and his desire for growth seemed never-ending (just like mine). Fuck, just watching him suck every drop of my juice was turning me on and I could feel the stream of pre-cum Cum get thicker and heavier. I threw back my head and moaned at the thought of growing this stud and that signaled for Big John to come nearby with the power pump machine cover. 

Big John was now in the upper 380-pound range since restarting his participation in the MG Project earlier this year. He stood behind me and reached around and grabbed my nipples and began torturing them in the way that they all know I like. “Yea Bull, give us that big load, grow this fucker into a freak like us!” he said in his deep voice that still hits me hard as he released his hold on my nips and moved his hands down to rub my watermelon-sized glutes. I raised my left gun and gave them a hard flex of the gigantic arm, turning my head to watch the bicep peak slowly rise higher and higher as the freaky thick triceps hung like a side of solid beef on the counterbalance. The peak kept rising, fighting for space against the freaky thick forearm. I could no longer bend my arm beyond the 90-degree angle, there just wasn’t space so I turned my wrist making the bicep head bounce up even more. FUCK, look at that double-headed, veiny muscle! I had not measured in a while but it had to be pushing over 38-inches. I kept grunting and pumping the gun, pushing it to grow even bigger and thicker. Bigger than most guys' waists, I kept groaning and flexing, mentally pushing the muscle to expand. And the more I focused the larger it got, swelling and throbbing, the muscles stretching my skin so thin it looked like my arm was going to explode. Big John had now spread my cheeks apart and was rubbing his 14-inch hard dick between them massaging my eager hole. He then pointed his fat head at my entryway and pushed hard to let the mushroom expand my hole. That did it! I felt my balls rise and I let out that I'm about to cum grunt. Sam quickly released my throbbing head from his mouth and worked to cover the throbbing pole before the first flood of cum came shooting out blasting the cap and cycling down into the waiting 10-gallon container. 

Sam immediately grabbed the empty pitcher on top of the container and opened the faucet on the other side of the container filling it up with my thick muscle juice. I fell forward onto my steel desk as Big John slid deeper into my hole and let the roll of the orgasm flow over me as I pumped out the river of cum from my 2-foot-long throbbing monstercock. Meanwhile, Big John had found my prostate and was punishing it with his steel pipe. He now had one of the biggest cocks on the planet and I needed to be brutally fucked by him right now! Sam had become a pro at downing the gallon-sized pitchers and was already on his sixth one, his normal 8-pack abs grossly distended, but he kept going. My first load of the day is always my largest averaging 18-20 gallons but I was going strong today and had already hit the 20-gallon mark (adding the now 9 gallons that Sam had already drunk and I was pushing close to 30 gallons) when Big John slowly pulled out. I pulled off the suction machine and ordered to Sam, “Get over here and finish up from the source, don’t waste a single fucking drop!” Sam slowly finished the tenth pitcher, he looked like he was about to throw up, and he stumbled over and grabbed my still leaking dick and placed the thick head on his lips and started sucking down the juice. My swollen balls still ached, I watched as Sam licked up every drop from my hairy crotch, abs, and chest. His body quickly digested and sent my magic cum into his bloodstream and filling each muscle giving him that fully pumped up look within minutes. He stood up and his 8-pack abs were now tight again and he had that sexy smile of satisfaction and pride on his handsome face. “Thank you, Sir! That was amazing Bull,” Sam said in his slow country twang. I looked at him then over at the container and back, “Looks like you have not finished the job, Sam. By my count, you only did ⅓ of the job.” I sneered. “But Bull, I usually only drink 8 to 10 gallons per day, that would be 30 gallons!” His eyes were wide with a little fear and excitement. “What’s that old bodybuilding saying, you got to eat big to get big? Or in this case, drink big!” I replied, “now grab that pitcher and get to work! Let’s see who is going to be my biggest Beta stud, you or Big John?”

I could see the competitive fire lit in Sam's eyes as he strutted over and filled the first of 20 pitchers to empty the container. Meanwhile, I focused my attention back on Big John who was continuing to rub his huge hard cock against my gaping hole. “As for you, Big John, I think it’s time you let me feel all of that big 14-inch dick pounding my hole, and let’s see how much cum you can force out of me,” I said as I messaged for one of the boys to bring in 2 more rolling containers. I then stood up and reattached the milking machine to my monstercock and bent over the steel desk with my watermelon size glutes ready to be mounted. Big John didn’t hesitate and quickly moved into position behind me. “Sam, hand me some of that magic-cum, I’m going to use his cum to lube his hole so he can get all this horse dick,” he barked over. Big John had never deep fucked the Bull and I could tell he had been fantasizing about this for a very long time as he moaned and groaned lubing his cock in my cum. He grabbed the pitcher and began to pour it onto my ass. The warm, electric sensation hit my hole and caused it to relax and open more just as I felt the pressure of his enormous dick push open and enter. He dove down deeper and deeper, filling me up. Due to my gigantic ass muscles, it takes 5-inches just to enter my hole, but Big John had the biggest dick that has ever fucked me and the strength to drive it to the full depths. His humongous head slid past my prostate causing chill bumps to spread out across my back and legs. But he didn’t stop and kept diving deeper until he hit that 2nd wall. He grabbed both hips and then used his tremendous strength to ram it harder causing the inner lock to open and accept his meaty cock head. I felt his cantaloupe-sized balls slap the underside of my thick scrotum and I could feel his meat throbbing inside of me. My cum flow was now pouring out as Big John began to power fuck my hole as an animal possessed. My rock solid muscular body didn’t move and I think he realized that he could finally let completely loose in his aggression as he rammed his 14-inches raping my hole and slamming his 400-pound frame against me. The stimulation of my hole, my prostate, my scrotum, and my entire nerve endings in my body combined with the pumping motion on the end of my throbbing cock caused a constant high capacity explosion of cum that was quickly filling up the first 30-gallon container. 

In between the orgasmic waves I could see out of the corner of my eye as three of the staff were working feverishly to release the cum hose from the almost full container to attach to the empty one next to it. When they pulled off the hose, the force of my spray must have surprised them as the hose got loose and started dancing free like a water hose spraying my seed all over the room. Sam quickly grabbed the end clasp in his powerful grip as it danced around and snapped it to the opening of the empty container, but not before gallons had sprayed the boys and the room. Big John didn’t stop and kept drilling my hole and I kept flooding out in a constant heavy flow of manjuice. The now third container was almost full and the boys quickly and more efficiently this time were able to make the transfer to an empty 4th container. Big John then let out a loud grunt as his dick head expanded deep inside me and I felt his powerful load gush out and begin filling me up. After about 15 minutes, he stopped cumming and pulled out but I kept going and at one point wondered if it was ever going to stop! Finally, as the 4th container neared capacity, my stream began to ease off and trickle-down until I finally stopped. 

I had never cum so much in my life! Almost 120 gallons in one session, clearly being power fucked by Big John and his enormous 14 inches turned on a production valve that I had never felt before. I fell back into my office chair, still whirling from the full experience. Day Boy-1 came over and quickly removed the suction device from my aching cock which was still leaking cum out of the hole. His every desire was to dive onto my cock and lick up every drop and I could see as he fought for self-control to remain motionless in his submissive stance awaiting my direction. “You can either use your tongue or a washcloth,” I said as I motioned to all of the cum flowing down my dick and covering my pecs and abs. He quickly licked up every drop!

Sam finally rose from the leather sofa where he had collapsed after guzzling down a total of 30 gallons of my growth juice. He looked like a Greek statue come to life. “Jeez, you look massive, big Sam!” I said in lustful appreciation, “Go weigh yourself in my bathroom here because it looks like you’ve put on some muscle!” A few minutes later he came out and said happily, “Three hundred and sixty pounds!” as he gave us a most muscular making his pumped-up muscles grind and shine with his sweat. Just then Papi came in as it was time for his typical morning feeding, “What the fuck is going on here studs, it smells like y’all were fucking all night.” he said in his Spanish accent. Then he got full sight of Sam, “what the fuck! You are a monster! How did you get so much bigger than me overnight? Fuck, we were the same size just yesterday!”

Sam gave him a double bicep flex and a sneer, “Better catch up Papi, I’m shooting for Big John now and going to be the Bull’s number 2 man!” Which just pissed Papi off even more. “Have a seat big guy,” I said to Papi before his head exploded, “I did a little experiment this morning and we figured out 2 things. First, Big John just fucked my brains out with his baseball bat of a cock and it caused me to shoot almost 120 gallons of my muscle growth cum!” Papi’s eyes got wide in disbelief but I continued. “Second, I made Sam here drink a full container of 30 gallons, and well you can see the incredible result. So, I guess you need to get to drinking if you want to catch up.” I smirked as Papi’s lips were already on a gallon pitcher before I could finish my sentence. 

This scene went on every day this week as Big John would powerfuck my hole and I would shoot enough cum to fill 4 of the 30-gallon containers. Sam and Papi had worked their way up to splitting and drinking 60 gallons each and the results were amazing! As of this morning, before I headed over to prep for my year-end booster, Sam was 415 pounds and Papi was 410 pounds of shredded muscle beef. Papi said he had reached his goal and would just work to maintain at 400+ and didn’t want to get any bigger. His freaky thick cock was the thickest of anyone’s in the mansion (except for mine) and he didn’t want it to get any thicker as he still wanted to be able to fuck his slave-boys whenever he wanted. Sam on the other hand said, “More for me, I’ll keep drinking down this hot muscle juice and growing to be the 2nd largest muscle freak on the planet!” 

All of the other studs in the mansion had all met their personal growth goals this week, as well. So, starting next week it was only Sam and Big John who were still on the growth track and both of them were now over 400 pounds.

“What are you going to do for your booster tonight, Bull?” my handsome, 2-type Mr. Olympia said as he looked into my eyes while straddling my chest and riding about 10 inches of my cock in his insatiable ass. I had just finished getting fucked by Big John and feeding Sam, Papi, and the rest of the gang and had gone up to wake up my muscleman to tell him goodbye. Of course, he always talks me into giving him some dick as his hole is always hungry in the morning. This wasn’t a hard fuck just an easy, nonchalant way that we connected, my man just loved having me inside him. “Not sure yet, handsome, do you want your Bull to double dose and get even bigger or should I just do a little and maintain where I am?” I asked as I stretched my arms and interlaced my hands behind my head letting my pungent musk fill the room and instantly cause his 8-inch dick to throb. “Oh fuck, Bull, that’s not fair!” he said playfully as he slid down a little further on my gigantic cock and increased his pace. He wrapped a big paw around his hard dick and began to stroke it. He had never said anything, but I could tell that he used to be embarrassed by his smaller than average 4-inches in the past and this year after my double doses, I kept mentally imagining that my superpower cum would not only make him more muscular but would make his hard cock grow. And now, after a year, his meat was double in length and girth, and my stud loved to show it off. “Yea, big stud, jerk that big, fat cock and feed this hungry Bull,” I grunted in my deepest commanding voice. He is easily triggered and immediately pointed his fat head to my open mouth and began shooting rope after rope to the back of my eager throat. 

As we cuddled with his 340 pounds resting on top of me, I gave him a big kiss and said, “You never answered my question, handsome. What do you want from your Bull? Do you want me to continue with another double dose and get even freakier or should I cut back? I’ll do whatever makes my baby happy.” He raised his handsome face from my hairy pecs, “I love you Bull and I want you to be happy too. I know that somehow you’re responsible for my dick growing twice the size that it used to be and I get it now, that big dick energy you hung guys talk about, I had never really thought about it before since I get all of my sexual thrills from my ass and not my cock. But I like how my bulge sticks out now in my posers and all the guys look at me in envy and honestly I want more. Don’t get me wrong I don’t want to top anyone and I have no desire for an elephant cock like yours but I would like to be a little bigger, maybe 10 or 11 inches. Is that weird for a power bottom to want a bigger cock?” I laughed and replied, “not weird at all babe, you know I’m addicted to your ass and could not care less if your dick was 2 inches or 20 inches, but I want you to be happy and proud of your entire amazing body. Ok, it’s settled, I will do another double dose tonight and continue to grow my handsome stud!”

As we drove to Dr. Malik’s clinic I kept thinking about the double dose decision and the resulting expectant growth it would add to my already freakishly massive body. We had the Escalade modified with a reinforced larger back seat for my width and I wondered just how much longer I could fit inside the vehicle. Sven and David were in the front seats holding hands and still very much in love. They each had partaken in the growth-sperm until they reached their goals and the added muscle was beautiful on both of them. I laughed at the thought but if Sven could get pregnant they would have the most gorgeous child in the world. Big John and Papi were in the second vehicle behind us with maybe one or both of the twins locked in the cages in the rear compartment. Nick and Big Sam had gone to the gym and that left my cute little Pup who, as usual, was squeezed in by my side (but would prefer to be down at my feet). 

I gave him a once over and smiled at the new muscle weight on him, he had filled out and had worked hard with Nick to sculpt his tight, sexy body. He must have felt me looking at him as he stopped looking at his tablet and gazed up, my god, those fucking blue eyes! I swear I’ll never get over how incredible they are. “What’s up, Sir? Everything OK?” he asked so endearingly. “I was just looking at how muscular and sexy you are Pup and thinking how proud I am of you and all that you have accomplished.” he immediately blushed and looked down, “thanks, Bull.” 

“Pup, it looks like your collar is getting a little tight,” I said as I ran my finger trying to get it between the collar and his neck. “Yes Sir, but it is ok Sir. Please don’t take it off of me,” he said triggered and only moments from a full meltdown. “Oh no, Pup, my collar stays on you forever. Let’s call the leather shop and see if the guy can come out and just extend it a little bit so it is more comfortable and a better fit. Ok?” I asked as I continued to rub his head and hopefully calm him. “Yes Sir will do, Bull!” he said with a big smile.  

“Looks like this morning traffic has us stuck for a while, how about you hop down and give these giant feet some attention,” I growled as he shot down and quickly slipped off my sliders and began massaging each enormous foot in his small hands as he sucked and nibbled on the thick, long toes. It was his happy place!

As we arrived at the clinic, 2 of the Day-Boys were already there to assist me with the events of the day. After they stipped off my clothes I remained naked for the entire day, which was fantastic because no matter the perfect custom-made fit of clothing it will bind and knot up due to the lack of competitive space between my muscles. We no longer did the measurements for my cum production volume as the Doctor didn’t have the size of containers needed or the storage space. And so the end of year 4 on the program was a very routine afternoon although nothing too exciting to report. Dr. Malik again voiced his strong opposition to a double dose but I insisted. “Bull, we just don’t know what this larger dose could do and the unintended consequences of pushing your body to this extreme size”. I finally placated him with a promise that this would be the last of the double doses and I would return to a singular dose for the final 4 treatments in year 5. 

I awoke and immediately realized that I was lying face down instead of my usual face up but I could still feel the milking sensation of the machine stroking my steel cock. I opened my eyes and saw the carpeted floor below me and instantly realized I was in my massage room at the mansion. My head was cradled in the support and I was spread eagle with my monster meat in the custom hole in the table with the milking machine strapped on underneath. I tried to rise but couldn’t move, there were steel cables around my arms, legs, and torso. What the fuck was going on! Just then the light came on and I saw Papi and Sam enter the room. “Good you’re awake, how are you feeling Big Bull?” Papi asked with a somewhat agitated tone. “I’m fucking great, do you mind telling me what the fuck is going on here?” I barked out. “Crank it up Sam,” Papi said over to Sam as the sensation of the milking machine ramped up to high forcing my attention to the pleasure of my throbbing meat and the rapidly building orgasm. Papi started speaking as the rush of the cum raced down my humongous horsecock and exploded into the waiting cylinder. “You see Big Bull, Sam and I realized that your special muscle cum is a gold mine waiting to be tapped in the gay muscle market. Guys have been begging us for months to cut them in on whatever roids we were taking to get so fucking massive in so short a time. And we figured this would be a great opportunity to drain your balls and build up our stockpile before selling it to the highest bidders. My buddy Sam here modified your table and hooked up the machine which drains out to the first of many 18-wheelers outside who are going to take your muscle-growth cum to our warehouse for storage. And since we all know that when you get fucked you overproduce, even more, there is a line of hung studs outside just waiting their turn to pound that massive ass of yours.” I grunted as the cum was sucked out of my balls and prepared myself for the first hung stud to rape my hole. 

Then suddenly I woke up! I was at Club Houston in my typical room with Nick being fucked by Big John, while Papi and Sam looked like they were waiting their turn. Wait! What the fuck just happened?!? Was that a dream, it was so fucking real. I hopped up just as Hazan was coming into the room and everyone in the room turned and looked at me in shock and awe!

• Like 9