Thick, Thicker, Thickest (Parts 1 - 5)

londonboy

Part Four

I basically felt like a helpless stone-age woman being effortlessly carried back to the cave by some humongous man, as Dirk walked out onto the street with me draped across his shoulder -  like a rolled up rug.  I quickly realized he barely felt my weight on his expansive deltoid.  I also knew he was a sight to see – a huge thick mountainous musclebound shirtless man with a smaller dude swung over his gigantic shoulder waddling down the sidewalk.  I was able to see people stopped in their tracks staring at us open-mouthed and wide-eyed after we passed them.  I was sure Dirk’s fire hydrant of a dick was also still quite discernible through his flimsy cotton shorts.  The big dude held me in place with one hand on my ass and a finger pushing dangerously into the material of my own shorts, pressing up against my tightened hole.  Even his finger felt like it had grown – poking into me like a thick cock head.  Huge thick Dirk turned and stepped into the open door of a corner market, keeping me in place the entire time.  He walked up to the counter.

“Twenty of your largest condoms.  I’m going to need triple extra-large, if you got them.  Oh fuck, I haven’t got any money.  Dude, you got some cash?”

“I keep a twenty in my shoe for emergencies.”

“Well, since we’re both about to explode and I can’t wait to pop your sweet ass-cherry, I’d consider this an emergency.  Fucking hell, just mentioning your ass makes me leak a big gob of pre.”

I felt my body being turned so my foot was offered to the young guy behind the counter.  My shoe was removed  and the bill was taken.  I heard the register drawer being opened and closed.  At the same time, I heard one of the condom packets being opened between Dirk’s teeth as he pulled it apart.  With one hand he must have pulled the thing from the package.

“Fuck, this is the biggest one you’ve got, little man?  I think it would barely fit around my pinkie finger.  I’ll try to pull it onto my supersized cock, but I’m pretty sure my big meat is going to immediately burst this thing to shreds.  Do I look like these things would cover my honking huge meat?  You okay there, little man?  You’re shaking a lot and turning a deep red.”

I could tell Dirk was leaning forward to look over the counter.  I didn’t even need to see to know what was happening.  Huge, thick Dirk had simply been too much for the young guy to handle.  And hearing the big man talk about his giant cock, made it even worse.  I could actually hear the poor dude’s cock spewing into his shorts – like a sprinkler system rocking out hot juice.  The attendant stopped breathing for a few seconds and then the stench of warm cum wafted through the small store.  I bounced up and down on Dirk’s shoulder as the big man laughed.

“Oops, sorry about that, little man.  I was just too much for you, wasn’t I?  Big thick muscles clearly turn you on, since you exploded just because I was standing here, shirtless.  Oh, look-a-there, you were glancing through a muscle rag.  See anyone in there as big as me, little buddy?  Naw, I didn’t think you would.  And get this, I’m still growing.  Getting thicker every hour.  Yeah, that thought made your boner ache even more, didn’t it?  You’re cute enough, man, that on any other day I’d reach across this counter, pick you up with one mighty hand, and toss you over my other shoulder to take you home with us for a little three-way fun and ass-stretching.  But, see this more than usually handsome guy on my big shoulder.  He’s never been tapped by a guy.  I know, hard to believe, right?  So, he’s been playing coy with me for a long time . . . which has actually been okay, since it has made my muscles grow and my body become insanely thick.  Yeah, I can see you find that as hot as we do.  Anyway, today I finally pushed this ladies’ man beyond the point of no return and he’s full-on looking forward to me plowing this sweet, bulbous ass of his.  Big, perky, and tight, don’t you think?  Yeah, makes me gush a little, too, just thinking about sinking my mega dick deep inside there.  So anyway, my little muscle whore, I’m sure you can understand why I’m so desperately ready to be back at my place . . . but I can’t leave a guy dripping his last bits of man-honey into his shorts without even getting the chance to grope my densely packed massive muscles.  So, how about latching on to this big biceps for another eruption down south, tiny friend.”

Again, Dirk leaned forward.  I could tell he was flexing his left arm so the peak swelled humongous for the onlooker.  The young guy gasped out loud as fingers touched hard muscle and then he moaned even louder as he clearly shot another major load into his underwear – mere minutes after the other intense release.  I was thoroughly impressed by the dude’s juice-making abilities, but I also knew the thick, massive biceps of Dirk had a lot to do with it.  I heard the little guy’s ass hit the stool behind him as Dirk straightened back up.  The guy was clearly spent and needed to sit down.  Hell, he probably needed to lay down.  Dirk adjusted my body, so my hard-on would be smashed against his muscled shoulder – giving me some extra pleasure.

“That’s it, little man, you take a quick nap.  Dirk’s massive arm was just too much to handle, wasn’t it.  You’re not the only one to spew and pass out from grabbing hold of my bulging biceps, dude.  So many men nowadays can’t handle their muscle worshipping.  It’s just too intense . . . but not this guy on my shoulder.  You’ve held out for so long, buddy.  Just thinking about you making me wait this long makes me swell . . . and not just below the belt, either.  Have you felt my shoulder getting wider beneath you since we left the gym.  Just contemplating what it’s going to feel like to wildly pound that sexy ass of yours is giving me a workout like never before.  My muscles are aching from the growth . . . merely because I’m about to conquer that virgin hole of yours, bud.  Here, let me turn around and you get a good gander at this passed-out dude as he dreams of my muscles.  Take a good look at that massive wet spot at his crotch.  That’s nowhere near the amount of cum I’m about to shoot up your ass, man.  I’m going to make you feel like you’ve swallowed an ocean.  I’m going to make your muscles swell, just by filling you up with my hot jism.”

When big Dirk swung me easily around, I first noticed the huge satisfied grin on the face of the young attendant.  He was, indeed, out like a light, but he was smiling.  Clearly, he had been extremely happy to grab hold of Dirk’s thick biceps, but as soon as he did he ejaculated big time and then was out cold on the stool leaning against the wall.  I recognized a Dirk-muscle induced grin – since I’d seen it on my own face at the gym many times before.  Judging by the milky wide stain at the front of the guy’s pants, I had a feeling his balls were now like shriveled up raisins – emptied of every drop of juice the dude had.  I felt Dirk’s fingers sliding back into my ass crack – pressing against the material of my shorts and teasing my hole.  My cock was stiffer than a flagpole against his wide, thick shoulder.  

“My thick hand has grown to the perfect size for groping one of your gorgeous, globular ass cheeks, bud.  That beautiful thing of yours is so nicely muscular and padded – just begging for me to plow it.  How about I poke a finger through your shorts as we walk to my place and I spend some time working that tight-as-hell virgin hole . . . you know, just to get you primed for the big thing to come later.  Imagine the faces of onlookers as we walk down the street and I’m making you moan by fingering your sphincter . . . hard and deep.”

“Dirk man . . . no.  We can wait until we’re at your place.  Please don’t make me embarrass myself.”

We were headed back outside and I glanced back at the still smiling – now awake – attendant.  I knew he’d have enough muscle fodder for fantasies to last a lifetime.  He’d be beating off to memories of thick Dirk for years to come.  I glanced down and noticed the sides of the big man’s shorts were ripping at the seams.  His legs were just getting too freakishly big to be contained.  I had a feeling he’d look like he was just wearing a loin cloth by the time we made it to his place.  His upper back was wider than any guy I’d ever seen – thick muscles exploding outward all over.  And yet, the dude’s waist was still slim and tight – almost as narrow as mine.  I suddenly understood what a fucking hourglass figure was all about.  All my life I had been turned on by women – their softness, their feminine smells, the way their smaller bodies made me feel manly.  It was too hard to count the number of Playboy magazines I had to throw away because the pages ended up being stuck together because I squirted all over them.  I was the definition of a ladies’ man.  I was known at the gym as being a ‘good catch’ for any woman.  

But one day, in waddled this huge guy named Dirk – and he stood at the edge of the lifting area and surveyed all the patrons.  It was like he was at a pet store choosing which animal he was going to take home.  I have no idea why he honed in on me, but he did – over everyone else at the place.  He said it was because I was bending over to tie my shoe and my ass just spoke to him.  Without even seeing my face, or the rest of my body, he chose me.  He walked over and as soon as I stood up and noticed his hugeness, he asked, “How would you like to help me get even more massive than I already am?”  Definitely not what I was expecting a guy that looked like him to say and certainly not the best come-on line, ever . . . but something inside me blossomed for the first time.  I took in his enormous pecs underneath his tank top.  I gazed at his already gigantic arms.  I also let my eyes wander down his crotch to his colossal legs.  An awareness that had previously been dormant snapped awake at that moment.  The idea of something akin to making the Hulk grow even more incredible made my entire body quiver with excitement.  I instantly knew I wanted to watch him grow.  I immediately knew I wanted to help him in any way I could.  He then flat-out asked me if I were gay.  When I said ‘no’ I heard him say, under his breath, something like ‘that’ll change soon enough.’  I basically ignored the statement at the time because I was so impressed by his body and his desire to get bigger.  It was like his muscles were a drug and I was addicted.  He reached out and pinched my right nipple hard, making me wince a little.  It was the first time in my life that my balls tingled because a man touched me . . . and it was totally disconcerting.  The cocky son-of-a-gun looked into my eyes and said, ‘My size excites you.  One day you’ll be mine.’  Because of what he said first, I was able to kind of ignore the second part.  His giant muscled frame did excite me . . . especially since I knew he was going to grow bigger.  I was secure enough in my manhood that I knew my admiration for big Dirk was about working out and creating an awesome body.  Somewhere, however, in the deep recesses of my brain, his statement about me being his one day took root and started to grow.  

Now, my hard cock bounced against his massive shoulder as we walked down the sidewalk.  My entire being accepted those words spoken by him so long ago.  I was his, now.  I wanted to be his . . . and only his.  Again, there was no other man that interested me.  I was Dirk’s lovesick puppy – lusting after his growth, his cockiness, his desire for me.  Imagine being Lois Lane and knowing that Superman – the strongest man in the universe – wanted you.  How incredible that would make you feel.  I felt that way draped over Dirk’s huge shoulder.  He was Superman, in a way, and I was becoming more and more like an enamored Lois.  The thick finger, playing with my asshole through the fabric of my shorts and underwear, made me weak and leak.  My desire for Dirk was growing . . . way beyond just watching him get more massive.  That idea was still at the core of me wanting him, but now it was loaded with so much more.  I was a teenage girl lusting after some college kid for the first time.  I was a post-pubescent straight boy drooling over posters of scantily clad girls I hung up in my room.  But the difference was . . . the object of my desire was a massive, growing, he-man.  I wanted Dirk’s powerful tongue down my throat.  I wanted to feel his mega-substantial package pressed against my normal-man sized dick.  I wanted to be sucking on his cock – even though I’d never done it, before, or even thought about it.  And, finally, I wanted him to plow me silly.  I wanted to bring him joy and happiness as he pounded my ass.  I didn’t know how I had become this person, but I embraced it completely as I bounced on Dirk’s broad shoulder while he carried me to his place.  I could sense that Dirk was aware of my total conversion.

“Fuck, dude, you’re so into me now, I’m not sure I’m going to have a scrap of clothing on this body by the time we get to my place. The more you dig on me, little man, the more I grow.  You’ve done supersized my cock so much it’s going to rip off my shorts completely.  Damn, I can tell I’m taller, too.  My head’s higher than everyone we pass . . . taller than everyone that stops to stare at the monstrous man carrying his little friend home.  Your hole has never wanted any man before, but it’s puckering away for me, isn’t it, dude?  You can’t wait for me to plug you with my knew whale of a dick, can you?  I can fucking smell your unquenchable desire for me like you had doused yourself in perfume or something.  Damn, boy, the inside of my thighs have never rubbed against each other so much.  It’s because my wheels are getting thicker and thicker with every step.  My crotch looks like there’s a silo in my pants, dude. I’ve never been so hard . . . or so excited.”

I moaned out loud at the thought of his cock growing as we walked home – but even more from the idea of it growing while it was inside me.  I didn’t care if other people on the street heard me.  I was in total lust for the huge Dirk by this point . . . and nothing else mattered.  On some level it registered that people were staring, but I knew most of them didn’t even notice me – the well-built, handsome guy draped over a mammoth shoulder.  No, they were all staring at the behemoth in only ripped up shorts.  I could tell the massive man was aware that people noticed him, but he confidently strolled onward – mostly focused on the fact that he could feel his body getting bigger from the anticipation of indoctrinating me into the world of man-on-man sex.  I remembered the months of Dirk flexing in front of me, always making sure he was shirtless as much as he could be – of him standing too close to me or even pinning me against the lockers or wall with his huge body.  The man knew he’d have me at some point.  That was perfectly clear, now.  He patiently waited because he was sure I’d give into his undeniable intoxicating masculine aura.  He was a muscled Pandora’s box that could not be ignored – but I had the feeling he was going to be the one opening things, physically, since he had already opened things within me, emotionally.  For the first time in my life I craved a man.  I wanted him so deeply that it hurt.  He was a fucking mountain of muscle – making me feel small and delicate in every way . . . and that didn’t bother me.  I was going to throw my legs in the air proudly for this muscle god.  I felt as if he had won me in some competition . . . I was his for the taking.  

“Here we are, sweet babe.  This is where I’m going to take you to heaven – make you wonder why you didn’t offer your little body to me a long time ago.  And I’m going to fucking grow, yeah – I can feel your body shake with excitement at that thought.  Fuck, I’ve never had to duck or turn sideways to go through the door to my place.”

That’s when I heard the sound of fabric ripping and I looked down to see the shredded gym shorts fall from the most perfect, muscular, bubbly ass I had ever seen.  I like big butts and I cannot lie – but nothing could have prepared me for the dimpled, curvaceous ass cheeks below.  Dirk had the kind of beautiful butt I dreamed of – much more amazing than any of the asses I’d had when I was dating women.  I knew I had now become a complete whore, because all I could think about was slobbering all over those globular mounds and shoving my face up in between them to rim the hell out of his hole.  What had I become?  These thoughts had never entered my brain before.  It was glorious, that’s for sure.  I couldn’t believe how excited I was to get a good glimpse of what I’m sure was now a humongous he-man schlong on colossal Dirk.  And I also knew I was going to do my fucking best to stuff that giant log down my throat.  I could feel my cock dribbling pre-cum onto the big man’s massive pec from the anticipation of swallowing his rod.  

“You gotta put me down, big Dirk.  I’ve got to see how much you’ve grown!” I said, pleadingly, and two giant hands grabbed my waist, lifted me off the enormous shoulder, and brought me in front of the man-mountain.  “Holy fuck!”    

It was the most logical thing to say when you saw what seemed like an entire wall of muscle in front of you.  Pecs that seemed to be the size of mattresses cascaded out over cinder-block abs.  The guy didn’t have a mid-section, he had boulders covered in skin that were tightly packed together.  The head of his cock – sticking straight up like some kind of massive stone monument – was bigger than my fist.  I had absolutely no idea I would find another man’s dick so beautiful, so inviting – but that was the guy I had become.  Dirk’s grapefruit sized balls and his magnificent, slightly curved to the right humongous cock made my mouth water and a gasp escape my mouth.  It was the kind of cock every man wanted . . . and you knew it would please way beyond what was even imaginable.  My body immediately ached to have it within me.  I was about to plead with the huge man to impale me right then and right there, but then I noticed his titanic legs.  No, they weren’t legs, they were fucking steel girders that bulged out thicker than giant trees.  Dirk was beyond human, now.  I would say he was close to seven feet tall and looked like he weighed more than a city bus.  He made the large, open entrance hall of his brownstone seem small . . . and next to him the furniture looked like it was for dolls.

“Holy fuck, indeed, little man,” Dirk replied, with a devilish grin.  “You describing what it’s going to feel like when I fill you with my massive rod?  Holding you up in the air like this confirms that I’ve grown taller – look how far your feet are from the ground.  You’re a big man, bud, but I’m a hell-of-a lot bigger . . . especially now.  You’ve turned me into a muscle god, dude.  I can see it in the shock and lust written all over your face.  I’m huge, horny, and as strong an ox.  Not to mention, hung like a fucking horse, too.  Look at my giant cock, dude.  Popping your man-cherry is going to excite me so much I’m going to grow bigger than either of us could have ever imagined.  I can see in your eyes how much you want me, dude.  That is so fucking hot.  I’ve wanted to tap that hot ass of yours for so long.  Yeah, I could have had my way with you long before now . . . we both know that.  But that wouldn’t have been nearly as much fun as seeing your gym shorts poking out all solid as a lead pipe because you need me so much.  I bet you’re harder right now than you’ve ever been in your entire life.  Yeah, you’re a fucking whore for muscle and I’ve got more than you know what to do with.  I’m going to pound you so hard, your legs will be wobbly for weeks.  Let’s have a good look at you, shorty.”

My eyes only saw chest when I was standing there – and huge, ripe, protruding nipples.  Dirk had grown taller, bigger, stronger . . . and more masculine than I could have ever imagined.  I was six-foot-one and my face was only even with his pecs now.  If you could call them pecs – they were more like giant slabs of solid stone.  I took a step back so I could get a better view.  Dirk’s face, with even more of a devilish grin than before, made it clear he was loving how shocked and ‘in awe’ I was with his body.  It was clear I couldn’t have hidden my lust even if I wanted to.  He was a freaking muscle monster.  If he moved some part of his body even slightly everything bulged hard and big, like he was flexing it as tense as he could – but he was just barely moving.  He radiated power – it was like a heat that consumed the room and everything around him.  He slowly raised his arms into a double biceps pose – moving in a way that emphasized every muscle in his arms to the max.  My mouth dropped open wide, a moan escaping – and I could feel a big glob of pre-cum escape out of my dick at the same time.  Dirk turned to take in his own biceps – both of us staring at the massive mounds of hard muscle.  

“Fuck, look at those beach ball arms, dude.  So freaking huge . . . and just because I think about shoving my girder-dick inside that tight, warm, puckering hole of yours.  I’m like a lust-filled hulk, growing just because I crave your body.  I don’t have any shirts that can contain these fucking giant boulders, dude.  I’m going to have to get all new clothes or go naked all the time – which might be more fun.  Stroke my massive cock while I flex, dude.  Let’s watch my muscles grow.”

I had been a vagina man all of my life – loving to please a woman in ways she never even imagined.  I was constantly complimented with lovely lady orgasms.  But now, in less than a few hours, it had become all about cock for me.  Not any cock, however, just the long, thick, enormous schlong of mighty Dirk.  His monstrous dick stood straight up in the air like an orgasmic high-rise.  It was magnificent . . . sexy . . . hypnotizing . . . and incredibly intimidating.  My own cock was complimented every time it was revealed – usually with a squeal of delight, followed by a cooing of anticipated pleasure.  My own piece of meat, however, looked like a toothpick when compared to Dirk’s humongous man-sausage.  I never thought the size of a man’s penis would matter to me so much, but it was clear that I had become a stereotypical size queen.  I felt all of my insides turning into jelly as I stared at the vein-covered, thick-as-a-pole cock in front of me.  I reached out and grabbed the skin-covered log and immediately marveled at how fucking hard . . . no, steel-like dense . . . the thing was.  Tree trunks would feel flimsy when compared to this.  

“Fuuuuuuuuuck, I’ve wanted you to do that for so fucking long . . . oh hell man, that feels so fucking nice.  My biceps just got a jolt – as if I were lifting a heavy barbell.”

My eyes immediately shot to his flexed arms . . . and I swear I saw the bulging peaks thicken even more, rising slightly higher in the air.  This made me grip his cock even harder.  I next let my eyes shoot to his pecs – bulging out at me in 3-D.  Again, I could have sworn they both thickened and protruded out further . . . as if he had moved closer to me, but he hadn’t budged at all.  But it was his already huge cock pulsing thicker in my hand that made me realize Dirk grew every time I turned him on.  Hot, oatmeal-thick cum bubbled from the slit of his cock’s big head and slid down to coat my fingers.  This enabled me to start pumping my hand up and down the solid shaft.  Suddenly, I felt like Merlin having incredible powers to help King Arthur.  I made Dirk thicken.  Could there be any better goal in life than that?  I thought not.  The giant man was staring at me, now, even as he continued to flex his colossal arms at the same time.  His gaze was intense – as if he was trying to will me to know what he was thinking.  I pumped his loaded cock slowly and gripped hard, to make the pleasure even more intense.  My fingers didn’t reach all the way around his titanic prick, but I stroked with all the strength I had.  He flexed his arms harder.

“I’m so much fucking heavier than I was this morning . . . and thicker.  I can feel it.  When I lift my arms I can tell they weigh more.  As I walk I can tell I’m carrying a lot more bulk.  I take up a lot more space and there’s so much more wind resistance against my new size.  It’s so fucking hot, dude.  Just the touch of your hand on my hard cock makes me grow thicker.  It’s all about you, dude.  I think it’s definitely time to fully initiate you into the joys of man-on-man sex.  I’m going to fill you with so much cum you won’t need to eat for a week.  It’s time for me to enjoy what I’ve been longing for all these months, man – that fucking hot ass of yours.  I’m going to make you scream with pleasure . . . and I’m going to grow massive for you at the same time.   

“Oh for crying out loud, plow me already, Dirk!  I need you inside me!”  

Part Five

I immediately regretted my words – well, actually, my ass regretted the anticipation of what was to come.  Having the proverbial camel going through the eye of a needle instantly seemed more feasible than my tight virgin ass accepting Dirk’s honking, newly enlarged cock.  It felt like I was trying to accept a battleship into my hole.  Squeeze as I might – using all of the strength I could muster – I was no match for the powerful, humongous, thick-as-shit man who had grabbed me at the waist, easily lifted me into the air, barely looked to see if his aim was on target, and then slammed my clenched cheeks down onto the stone-hard head of his massive cock.  Screaming was not even an option because the feeling of his battering ram thrusting up through my butt and penetrating my hole with such ease was too much for my mind to accept.  My body simply just shut down and received the invasion with barely any resistance.  I had heard enough sighs of delight from appreciative women as I rammed my cock into them to realize I was reacting in the exact same way.  I cooed like some happy mourning dove.  I immediately understood that I had subconsciously been anticipating this exact moment for a long time.  Even if I had wanted to, there would have been no stopping the intensely satisfying penetration at my backside.  Dirk couldn’t have stopped himself even if he had wanted to, as well.  It was a blessed union that had been destined since the day we had met.  To gaze at Dirk’s massive muscles was beyond wonderful, but to be filled by his sturdy, thick, man-muscle was indescribable joy. It was like he was flexing one of his giant peaks all the way up into my ass.  Dirk spoke through gritted teeth, as if he were holding back from some kind of powerful internal explosion.

“Fucking hell, dude, this feels a million times better than I could have ever imagined.  I can feel my fucking cock growing as I plunge into you.  Swelling.  Getting so much thicker and more powerful.  Massive growth just from shoving some loving inside you, man.  That’s hot as hell.”

It was true.  I felt the same thing.  His dickhead was thickening as it plunged slowly into my tight chute.  The pain was intense, but I could sense snippets of the incredible pleasure that was guaranteed to come later.  His muscled cock was growing inside of me – widening my hole with every throbbing pulse.  Without even thinking about it, my hands sought out his enormous, bulging, hot biceps and began grabbing and stroking the hard muscle.  The big man was grunting louder than a passing freight train and beads of sweat were forming across his forehead and colossal pecs.  I suddenly realized what I thought was him holding back, straining hard to not let all hell break loose and fucking me like crazy was something so very different and unplanned.  Simply because he was burying his ginormous cock inside of my ass, the thickening of his muscles had become more intense.  He was plowing me slower than a snail’s pace because as he did, his body became much more dense than he ever thought it would.  He was sweating because his muscles were tensed way beyond what the strong man could have created with a flex.  His strained body must have felt like he was trying to lift something close to a building.  Dirk’s body was widening in every direction, and he was feeling a burn like he had never experienced before.  His speech was labored and his breathing deep as he talked between loud grunts.

“I feel like I fucking swallowed the sun, dude.  Unghhhh.  My body is on fire and it hurts like hell, but it’s fucking glorious at the same time.  I’m becoming the thickest living thing on earth . . . uhhhh . . . I can feel my skin getting harder . . . denser . . . tighter . . . like I’m turning into something similar to rock, or something harder than rock.  I knew ramming you with my cock would make me immortal, man.  You’re turning me into a god, dude, and I’m going to reward you with a lifetime of pleasure.  It’s going to be fucking better than you could have ever imagined.  Ohhhh fuuuucckking helllll!  I feel like I could explode.  I can actually feel my balls growing thicker and harder and so much heavier . . . like they’re turning into titanium.  Ughhhh.  Your ass is almost there, bud.  Soon, you will have taken all of me . . . all of my fucking huge thick rod.  And I’m . . . unnnnhhh . . . going to cum harder than a hurricane, dude.”

“You are monstrous, Dirk!”

This comment made the giant shiver with delight.  He was now covered in a sweat, which spewed out a robust musky man-odor and made him shine like polished silver.  The pain in my ass and insides had now turned to complete pleasure as my ass cheeks pressed against his cannonball gonads – named thus both because of their size and their more-than-solid feel.  The skin covering his immense biceps had grown tighter and hard like marble.  The bulges underneath had definitely grown thicker . . . much, much thicker.  All of Dirk was growing thicker.  The love muscle in my ass was flexing away and forcing me to open up more to accept its new girth.  ‘Morphed’ didn’t come close to describing the man . . . and supersized seemed pretty wimpy, as well.  He no longer held on to my waist, my small body was simply anchored securely on his humongous cock and it wasn’t going anywhere until the mega-hard rod deflated.  As I groped his arms, it felt like my hands were trying to grab hold of the smooth trunks of two huge trees.  Dirk’s neck was now thicker than my waist and his delts, alone, were wider than my shoulders.  My hands looked like those of an infant’s up against his now humongous biceps.  His narrow hips started rocking back and forth as he slowly thrusted his cock deeper into me and then pulled it back.  I never knew my asshole could feel so loved.  I never knew I could experience such pleasure.  

“Fucking your ass has made me a super muscle freak, dude.  This is what we’ve both wanted.  Look at you . . . loving the ride of your life on my colossal cock.  I knew you’d get into it, man.  I just needed to convince you to try it.  And feel how much bigger my dick is now that its inside you.  You’ll never want another man, dude, because you’ve already got the biggest and the strongest one around.  Fuck, look at you bouncing up and down on that massive prick.  You can’t get enough of it, can you?  Who’s my little fuck-toy, now, dude?  Yeah, this thick man can make all of your fantasies come true . . . even the ones you haven’t even thought of yet.  I’m going to be your Superman, Hulk, and Hercules all rolled into one.  I’m fucking massive, man.  Your face shows me how huge I am.  You can’t hide your shock or your lust.  My arms feel thicker than kegs, dude . . . kegs filled with concrete.  My shoulders feel wider than barn doors.  My pecs are so inflated I can’t even see my nips.  They must be pointing straight down at the ground beneath.  And don’t even get me started on how fucking fantastic my legs feel.  I’m pretty sure I couldn’t bring my knees together now, no matter how hard I tried.  My quads are just too fucking thick.”

The pleasure of his cock plugged in my ass was so intense and otherworldly my eyes wanted to roll back into my head and send me off to muscle la-la-land.  However, I was determined to ride his dick like a pro and not miss one second of his body growing.  Dirk’s body had begun to relax a little – the stretching and tenseness was dissipating.  I got the feeling my ass had done its job.  Dirk had gone from massive to god-like, just from pummeling my hole with his giant torpedo.  He wasn’t sweating profusely, anymore, although he was still covered in a light sheen and smelled gloriously masculine and rank.  Meanwhile, his pelvic thrusting continued to send me sliding up and down on his hard, long piece of meat.  I continued to stroke, punch, and try to grope his monstrous guns – now harder than dense steel.  It was clear his biceps were now much thicker than even my torso.  Every fiber of my body and every thought in my head was focused on the humongous man in front of me.  Smitten didn’t come close to describing how I felt about him.  I looked up into his eyes and it was clear, by the way he gazed at me, that not only did he fully understand how I felt, but he felt the same way, too.  Giant hands cupped the sides of my head . . . entirely.  Dirk then brought his face to mine and kissed me with a force that seemed equal to a tornado.  His muscled tongue abused my mouth as he sucked hard enough to make my toes curl.  It felt like I was kissing King Kong – raw, powerful, beast-like, and rough as hell.  I would have had it no other way.  Since his big hands covered my ears, I could actually hear his muscles growing as we kissed – the sound within his body traveling up his big arms.  It was amazing.  Usually, I dominated, with my mouth, the women I kissed, but now I was the one having to submit to something much more powerful.  I simply gave my mouth over to him and allowed him to have his way with me – all the time still bouncing away on his huge cock.  He pulled his face back and looked at me, lovingly.  

“How’s my little man?”

“Happy as a clam, Dirk.”

“Good, that’s as it should be.  Okay for me to now thrust with a little more power?”

“Yes, please.”

Dirk moved his colossal paws from my face down to my waist and grabbed me tightly.  He easily held me in place as the back and forth motion of his crotch intensified.  Thankfully, my ass was already familiar with his cock’s enormous size, so the amped up invasion only added to my pleasure.  I instantly realized I wanted the big man to fuck me with as much power as he could.  I had gone from ‘don’t touch me, man’ to ‘bang the shit out of me, muscle man’ in less than twelve hours.  I was now a certified whore for Dirk’s cock and muscles.  As his big balls slammed into my ass cheeks I could feel my body moving into that same kind of no turning back right before a rocket is shot into the air.  The countdown had begun, the engines were already at full force, and I was about to ejaculate for the first time because of a man.  Not just any man, but the god-like Dirk.  I held out for a few more thrusts – impressing both myself and the big man holding me.  He looked at me with such love, such lust, such desire . . . it was almost too much to handle.  And soon, I completely lost control of my body.  Dirk’s cock now dominated me, totally.  I didn’t spew immediately . . . my body just responded to Dirk’s conquering of me, as if I were now just an extension of his huge, muscled being.  I abandoned myself into his utter domination.  I was his and we both understood that, completely.  It was also what I wanted.   Dirk’s voice caught me off guard.    

“I’m . . . going . . . to . . . shoot!”

I had been so busy focusing on my own impending orgasm, that I had forgotten big Dirk was fighting the same battle as me – wanting to hold back the forthcoming eruption.  I was slightly proud of myself for outlasting the massive man, but I knew as soon as I felt his hot spunk gushing powerfully into my ass I was going to explode right along with him.  I knew his ejaculation was going to be as powerful as his thrusting.  It was pretty awesome that even the biggest and strongest guy on earth wasn’t powerful enough to prevent his own massive ejaculation. The booming grunts of the huge muscle god made it clear he was edging to the brink and all of his efforts to prevent the forthcoming tsunami were useless.  I could feel his cock pulsing hard in my ass and that was the only warning I received.  All hell broke loose after that.  It was like a missile had been fired up inside of me.  His tremendous blast made my cock explode at the same time.  And bulges popped harder and bigger all over him.  As he came, Dirk grew.  I felt my asshole being stretched wider, but it was the sight of his arms and chest becoming noticeably thicker and thicker that excited me the most and fueled my orgasm even more.  Dirk was Hulk-growing right before my eyes.  As his cock continued to gush, the big man rode the euphoria of becoming even more massive than he already was.  

“I’m a fucking beast!  Hell yeah . . . unnnnfffff . . . growing . . . cumming . . . ohhhhhh fuuuuuccckkkk . . . so big . . . feels so fucking good.  You’re getting smaller, man . . .unnnff . . .  so much smaller.  You’re gonna be like an ant I could squish between two fingers.  I’m feeling so swole, man.  So fucking thick.  Arggghhhhhh!”

Dirk filled me with enough of his hot spunk that it felt like an entire lake has been shot up my hole.  That didn’t matter, however, since all I was focused on was how much thicker he was becoming.  The man’s arms swelled much more dense than any part of my body.  His pecs were beyond enormous – looking more like blimps than anything human.  His grunts sounded more like foghorns from a giant ocean liner.  I could have easily thrown two saddles over his colossal traps.  And his legs looked like two silos standing massive out in a field.  He had simply become the thickest beast I had ever seen.  I rested on his enormous cock like a human lollipop – my hands quickly caressing all of his hugeness.  He made me look so tiny.

“Fucking hell, dude, I’m a massive monster.  Look at me!  I’m so dense I can feel the floor dipping beneath me.  I knew popping your man-cherry would make me grow, but I had no idea I’d become such a freak.  You’re so little, man.  You look like some preschooler next to me.  I’m so fucking hot, right.  I’ve done turned you into a Grade A muscle lover, haven’t I?  Damn, even my big place feels small, now.  Even turned sideways I don’t think I’ll fit through most doorways.  I gotta suck on those tonsils of yours, dude.  I need to show you how happy you’ve made me.  This is all I’ve ever wanted – to be a freaking muscle goliath.  I’m bigger than most SUVs, dude!”

Dirk’s huge powerful hands gripped the sides of my small shoulders and squeezed – lifting me off of his still rock hard cock with a loud pop.  I immediately felt relief and a giant void with his massive rod out of me.  Without even looking, I knew his cock was now supersized, just like the rest of him.  He lifted me higher, so we were face to face.  The amazing thing was Dirk hadn’t really grown that much taller . . . I mean he had to grow some to accommodate his new enormous body . . . but he wasn’t like a giant or anything – he was just thicker than shit.  His neck now looked like the trunk of a redwood.  He stared at me – his face full of the kind of beastly love I had grown to appreciate . . . and long for in the man.  His traps looked like two mountains holding up his gorgeous bald head.  He pulled my body close to his and latched his fur-covered mouth on mine.  To say he sucked the breath out of me was understatement.  I was worried he was going to swallow me whole.  At the same time, his powerful tongue fucked my throat . . . there was no other way to describe it.  It was a kiss that matched the enormity of the man.  It was brutal . . . it was sexy . . . it was just what the doctor ordered.  I was nervous his kiss, alone, was going to make me cum, again.  He finally pulled away and just stared at me for a few moments – my feet dangling in the air as his arms, now the size of trucks, held me aloft, easily.

“Damn, dude, I don’t know whether I like fucking you or kissing you more.  That’s got to be the sweetest mouth on the planet.  To go along with the tightest ass on the planet.  Damn, dude, I can feel how massive I’ve become without even looking down at my body.  Everything’s shifted, you know?  Things that used to seem big to me . . . like that armoire over in the corner of the room . . . now seem so small and delicate.  You’re a big man, dude, but next to me you look puny.  I like how that excites you . . . as , much as it excites me.  It’s like you’ve been waiting for a fucking huge alpha to come and take you all of your life, but you had no idea that’s how you felt.  Fuck, I love the fact that I was your first, dude, and the fact that I’ll be your only.  I mean, come on, who would come close to all this thick mass, right?  You won’t need to ever look at another man . . . or woman, for that matter.  You’ve got all you’ll ever need - right here.  All the thickness you’ll ever want.  Let’s set you down so you can get a good look at me.”   

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3