Master To Godhood

leogrando

Written and Co-Written by : @leogrando and @Biggerbeef

The Sub boi aiming a gun at The Master, shouting "No, You can’t control yourself! I won't Give this to you!"

The Master slowly walks to the stupid boi.

"No Stop.. You Don't want to make me use this... I... I..."

The Master smacks his hand and pushes him down, taking over the gun. The boi drops on the floor and starts trembling. The boi staring into the dark hole of the gun.

While aiming The Master screams "You Stupid FAGGOT! You dare thinking I'm not in control! I CONTROL EVERYTHING! I'M THE BOSS!! I'm the MASTER!! AND I'M THE ALPHA!" 

The Master Glances at that shitting boi and starts laughing.

"Shit even you couldn't control this gun! The safety is still on! Hahaha. WEAK!! YOU FUCKING WEAK FAGGOT!! You think you can control me boi?

"Nahhhh…  I CONTROL YOU!!! I OWN YOU LITTLE SHIT!! AND I DECIDE HOW BIG I'M GONNA GET AND YOU GONNA WATCH GROW AND YOU’RE GOING ENJOY IT!!!”

He gets to the boi ears and whispers “E-v-e-r-y second of it”

"So… shut the hell up! Be a good boi! and Watch! Watch your Glorious Muscular Alpha Growing" The master says. He starts drinking the Serum. He chugs so vigorously that it overflows and drips into his chest. But nothing’s wasted, the serum starts infusing into his body

He drinks One bottle... Empty... Second Bottle... Empty... Third Bottle Empty... Forth bottle… Empty… And the Fifth Bottle. He drinks non-stop. Eventually, His Veins start swelling up and slowly become green.  

"Fifth Bottle's the charm hey...  Let’s see what the... SHIT!!!" The Master curses... While he is still pointing the gun at the boi, his body starts to tremble. His legs starting to vibrate and his smile's widening.

"I can FEEL IT!!! YES!!!" FUCK! THIS IS THE BEST SHIT I HAVE EVER TAKEN!!!" He Screams and Curses In agony but also in glee. His body twitches, His Muscles moving side to side Bulging from everywhere.

The growth was explosive. His Chest widening by the seconds, His shirt pulling upwards and  revealing rows of abs start to emerge one row at the time. His biceps is now stretching the shirt sleeves, expanding to its limits. Before they met the Master’s shirt was very loose, but now it clings to his body like a superhero costume. You could see every inch of that body through those pieces of fabric. That 8 Pack Abs bulging; The pecs hanging proudly and those nips peeking waywards through the fabric like it’s ready to shoot some hot thick milk. Those arms covered with enormous thick veins, and running through a glorious 22 Inches Biceps. The boi sizes him up and curses “FUCK!!!” as The Master’s biceps stretching the sleeves to the maximum limit trying to contain the godly power.

“You Impressed Little brat?” The Master Asks. The boi gulps. “Well there’s also another thing that you need to see” The Master says while he playfully taps his groin. Then The Master’s dick pokes up from his boxer and rises up until it pokes his pecs. The Master’s dick is the real deal. It’s as big and veiny as his Arms. You won’t need a fisting session if you get impaled by The Master’s glorious cock. 

" YOU SEE THIS LITTLE BRAT!! I'M A GOD!! I'M A FUCKINGG ALPHA MUSCLE GOD!!" He said with a big grinning smile. He picks up the boi by the head and taunts “You think you deserve these ROUND! BULGING! PECS!? NO! I’M THE MUSCLE GOD!! I DESERVE TO BE TREATED AS A GOD AND WORSHIP AS A GOD” then he smashes and squishes the boys head between his godly pecs

Suddenly, his expression changed to rage "BUT YOU!!  YOU DARE BLOCK THIS GOD FROM HIS RIGHTEOUS PATH!! YOU FUCKING DARE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT" While aiming the gun on that puny boi

"I... I'm..."

The boi looks down and is scrambling for words, he tries to search for words and sentences that could save him but  also please the Master. A loud bang suddenly scared the little boi. He looks at the floor and it’s an empty bottle canister. The boi slowly looks up, not wanting to look at the master's eyes. But the scenery is just too much for the boi.  The boi saw the master drinking and bathing with growth serum. The serum drips and flows between his pecs and abs like a waterfall and splashes down to the godly dick. The Master’s muscles shine and glow, illuminating the whole room and penetrating the boi sight. The boi is just in awe and frozen to take in the moment. 

" Sorry Little shit, You just bore me... But You know what's not boring…  THIS FUCKING SERUM.” The Masters says while he opens another two more bottles and chugs them. The serum went into the master’s mouth and he sucked it all like a black hole.  After the bottle is emptied, The Master stares at the serum that clings to his body and says, “This serum… no… this nectar… the power it gives... I could feel it coursing through my body... inch by inch... EXPANDING MY MUSCLE!!! HEIGHTENING MY SENSES!!! MAKING ME THE GOD I DESERVE TO BE!!!" 

The master screams and his body grows again. The Master’s shirt couldn’t contain him anymore and turn into fibers. The Master’s pecs grow and widen, showing ripple and striation like the world hasn't seen. His boxer also just disintegrates, the massive junk rip the boxer apart trying to find more space and room to grow. He also grows taller and now the rows of abs also start to add. The boi tries to count but stopped at the 12 Abs. The 22 Inch Biceps now turn into 35 Inches, looking like two giant watermelons stuck together.  The master’s head bumps the ceiling, so with one swift move he rips the whole room ceiling panel, tearing it down. The boi tries to escape the flying debris and jumps into a work desk . The boi coughs from the dust, but when the dust settles the boi could now see how gigantic The master has become and he could feel it his groin start to wet from the cum that he holds from the moment the master grows. 

The Master suddenly stops worshiping his beautiful round pecs and looks into the boi eye. He grinned widely and say “See boi those nectar are meant for me! Look at me, I'm so Beautiful! So muscular! So shredded! So.. So godly! You’re now nothing compared to me” The master said while looking down at the boi.  

“As Punishment for being a bad boi, I’ll give you a task” The Master then puts the gun between his hands and he starts to squeeze the gun. The gun bends and cracks, bending into the master's will turning into a dildo. "See fuck that was only my hand strength! I can turn a gun into a dildo! I mean how godly is that!” The Master smiles proudly of his creation. 

“Here you go boi!" He tosses the metal dildo to the boi.

The boi catches it, but drops into the floor cause of the massive power of the toss

" Now Amuse me Boi" The master says while looking right into the boi’s eyes. 

" TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF AND START TO PREPARE YOUR HOLE FOR ME!!"

The boi froze, he’s imagining in a couple of minutes he will be fucked by the hugest dick he had ever seen. It’s almost as thick and tall as him. 

" BOI!!! IF YOU FREEZE AGAIN, I'LL LOOSEN THAT HOLE MYSELF, BUT BOI YOU DON'T WANT To SEE THAT! No no no... Cause I’LL RAM MY WHOLE DICK INTO YOUR BODY AND I HOPE YOU’RE READY CAUSE maybe you'll end up like that gun. You'll be Squish and Mold into my personal cumrag, You got that brat" The Master taunts

The boi nod silently 

"Good Now amuse me boi" The Master smile and grinning

• Like 17