About My Dad . . . Pt. 3

NickSR

On 6/9/2022 at 10:31 AM, RockyDragon said:

part 4 post herree? u thinking of continuing?

Part 4 is available in the old.musclegrowth.net

But it is a cliffhanger and no further update from the author.

Since the "old" site is disappearing soon I took the liberty of copying part 4.

----

“You’re the biggest man I’ll have ever taken, so you better get my hole ready.”  I said half-joking, though he really was the biggest man I would have ever taken.  He scooted back slightly.

“Spread your legs.”  He commanded sensually.  I did as I was told and I pulled my legs apart.  He took them and propped them against his shoulders.  Holy shit, this was really about to happen.  After all of this time of fantasizing and wondering, he was really about to ass-fuck me.  Using his left hand he reached down between my legs, under my sack, and slowly began to rub his fingers against my exposed hole.  He slowly massaged me, while he used his right hand to take my foot and then bring it to his mouth.  He kissed my toes slowly, letting his wet lips press against them as his finger began to slowly penetrate my ass.  We locked eyes as he opened his mouth to take all of my toes into his mouth, simultaneously pressing two fingers further into my ass.  He sucked my foot harder, slowly taking it out before guiding it deeper into his wet, warm mouth.  I started to moan as I could feel his two fingers begin to spread wider and wider apart, opening my hole, preparing me for his massive, erect cock.  Our eyes didn’t separate as he took my foot and spread my hole further and further apart. 

The tension between the two of us had become even more intense than it had when I sucked him.  It felt primal.  I wanted to say something to egg him on, but I couldn’t.  My mind and body were fully consumed by the animalistic euphoria of seeing my strong, muscular, naked father suck my foot while his 6.5 inch cock was nearly touching my bare, exposed ass.  He slowly removed my foot from his mouth, moving his lips down along the sole of my foot, kissing it lightly as he moved down.  He placed it gently back onto his shoulder, taking his fingers out of my vulnerable ass.  For a brief second we simply stared at one another, saying nothing, letting ourselves melt further away into the primal feeling.  We breathed deeply as my father took his right hand and pointed his cock down.  He looked down and slowly moved his body forward, until the tip of his wet cock barely touched the wall of hole.  He spit between my ass, and then . . . finally, after so many months of fantasizing about it.  He penetrated me. His large, thick cock began to press into my small ass.  He was so thick. 

“Fuck it’s so thick, yeah!”  I moaned out, feeling his hard dick press against the inside of my ass.  He pressed in deeper.

“Jack yourself off.”  He commanded before taking a deep breath in and going deeper.  Gladly doing as he ordered I began to stroke my cock, savoring every second of his dick plunging further and further inside me.  Finally, after a slight push, he hit my prostate.  A wave of euphoric, primal bliss ripped through my body.  I started to jerk harder and faster, which my father reciprocated by pulling out and pushing back in at a similar pace.  We both began to increase our speeds.  We started to moan intermittently between breaths, my fathers cock sliding in and out of my ass.  My muscular, powerful father was ass fucking me, using his incredible strength to force his dick into me as far and as deeply as he could.

“Ah, fuck!”  I let out as he sped up. 

“Yeah . . . take daddy’s cock bitch.”  He tightened his grip around my legs and began to apply more force with fewer thrusts, pounding my ass each time.

“Fuck me!”  I breathed out jacking off to the site of him fucking me.  “I’m your bitch.”  I cried out submitting to his masculine body.  I felt both emasculated and more manly than I ever had in my entire life.  In the strangest way, my father showing how much more of a man he was both made me feel small as well as powerful and sexy.  He wanted me.  And I was going to let him pleasure himself however he wanted, knowing he was getting off to me.

After a moment he dropped his toros between my legs, over my body so that our faces were nearly touching.  He slammed his hands down beside my head and began to thrust even harder.  My father really was going to break me in half like he had said.  He was so strong, I had never felt so much force against my ass. 

“Yeah break my ass bitch.”  I commanded.  My sudden command seemed to excite him as he rose his head in ecstatic pleasure.  He lout out a deep, base filled moan. 

“You ready to take my load?”  He slammed his cock in and out, harder each time.  He was so large I could barely take it.

“Cum in my ass daddy, come on!”  I jerked my dick with my left hand and brought my right hand to the middle of his ass, and began to finger him more forcefully than I had earlier.  He let out a deep moan as my finger explored his tight, muscular ass.  I noticed that the veins in his arms were becoming more pronounced, he was getting very close.  With each thrust, his muscular glutes squeezed against my fingers, almost painfully.  His thrusts began to speed up again.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum!”  He closed his eyes and bend his head back as the veins on his arms flared even further, with my father’s resolve wearing away.  He was hard, wet, and horny.  He needed to bust his nut in me.  Seeing him so masculine, raw, and horny I couldn’t contain myself any longer.  The bed began to audibly rock as he slammed his cock deeper and harder into my small ass. 

“Fuck!”  I yelled out, with each new thrust sending a surge of euphoric adrenalin through my body. 

“Yeah cum for me.”  He commanded with a primal edge to his voice.  Unable to resist the excitement of seeing my father naked, and pounding me, I finally succumbed to my throbbing urges.

“Ugh!  Yes!”  I choked out, as I breathed in deeply.  I squeezed my dick as cum began to pour out of it even harder than it had the firs time.  Despite already cumming once, seeing such a hot, powerful, muscular man fuck me, I couldn’t help myself.  I arched my hips up as I continued to bust my load onto my abs.  My cum seeped all over my hand, cock, and abs – feeling warm and sticky.  The high was far too strong to notice that my father was at his limits.  Seeing me cum for him was all he could take.

“Yeah!”  He belted out in a baritone voice shoving his cock even deeper into my ass one last time before finally unloading his cum.  I felt his cock swell and contract as warm liquid poured into my hole.  He moaned between deep breaths, letting his hot cum pour into my ass.  Fucking me must have excited him eve more than me blowing him.  To my surprise, his cum continued to burst into my hole in thick loads.  He was 53, but was cuming even harder than I had.  Feeling his cum inside of me only made my orgasm more intense.  Even still, I couldn’t deny, his cock was bigger, his muscles were bigger, and his orgasms were more intense.  He was truly more of a man,  At 53 he had more testosterone in his body than I did in my 20s. 

Our climaxes began to tapper off as we both reveled in the high.  I couldn’t even think straight, I felt like I was on an entirely different plane of existence.  Somewhere in my state of calm joy, I could feel my father slowly pull his manly dick out of my ass.  He slowly removed himself, and I could immediately feel my hole ache as he did.  He had warned me that he might rough me up, and he had.  Feeling this, I rolled my head to the left in sheer pleasure.  I had just been his bitch, and I made him cum harder than he probably ever had.  I might have been his bitch, but no one else could please him or make him cum like that.  In that way, I felt the sexiest I had ever felt in my entire life. 

His large body landed with a thud next to me.  He arched his back as his cock jumped a few more times.  Though I wasn’t in his mind, I could tell even just from his breathing and movement, he was nearly as transported as I was.  I slowly opened my eyes and saw him with his still shut, and his mouth open, panting in satisfaction.  He looked pumped, and like he had just done a considerable workout.  His abs tensed with each breath, and the veins on his arms and chest were on full display. 

“Fuck.”  I breathed out slowly as I moved my body over towards his.  I nuzzled my head into the space between his impressively muscles shoulders and neck.  I could feel my chest brush against the edge of his thick pecs and lats, letting my arms fall over to his left bicep.  I closed my eyes savoring every second of this moment, not sure when it would end.  His right arm came up and began to lightly brush my hair.  For the first time since we had entered the room, I noticed that the fan above his bed was on.  I let myself melt into his warm, hard body as a light breeze came across my naked body. 

“That was . . .” he began weakly and quietly.  “Beautiful.”  He finished, lightly stroking my hair again. 

“It was.”  I affirmed, letting my lips move against his neck. 

“Did you like being daddy’s bitch?”  He asked playfully.  I rubbed my wet cock against his thigh, causing the cum on my abs to rub against his side. 

“Even better than I had ever imagined.”  I opened my eyes slightly.  “And you were right, I am sore.”  I said with a sharp smile. 

“I warned you.”  He laughed slightly.

“I mean seriously,” I began with more energy to my voice.  “I’ve known for a while your dick was big, but holy shit.  You are . . . you’re thick.” 

“Did you used to look at my dick in my boxers?”

“It was a little hard to miss.”  I quipped.  I reached over and let my hand slowly wrap around his cock before pumping it a few times.  “You’ve already cum twice and I think you’re still harder than I am.  Are you still horny?”  I asked in disbelief.  At 53 my father was harder and hornier than I was in my 20s.  He squinted at me slightly and propped his head up on his right hand causing his bicep to flex.  His pits and lats flared out as his bicep formed into the dense ball of muscle that drove me absolutely wild.

“You just got fucked by me, you know how in shape I am right?”  He asked as though pointing out the obvious, which in his defense, it was.  I let my hand graze over his quads around to his iron like glutes.  His entire body felt like a smooth stone. 

“Well yeah, trust me, I’ve noticed your body.”  I giggled slightly.  “But seriously, I had no idea you were this in-shape.  These big muscles aren’t just for show.” 

“I’m glad you like this.  I’ve been wanting to strip and flex for a while, but I wasn’t sure if you’d be into it.”  He confessed slightly quieter than before.

“Muscles and dominant older men are my biggest turn on, trust me you’re good.”

“So you don’t mind your dad having bigger muscles than you?”  He looked down at my cock and then back up at me.  “Or having the bigger dick?” 

“It just makes you that much more manly, so trust me, I don’t.  Do you know how many times I would watch you walk around without a shirt wishing I could feel your biceps and get on my knees in front of you?”  I paused for a moment, with the adrenalin of him fucking me wearing off slightly.  Still I was lying in bed next to my jacked, naked father with him letting me touch and worship every inch of him.  “Sorry, I’m trying to sound weird, I’ve just been holding a lot of this in for a while.” 

“Well.”  He looked down, rubbing my thigh, and then back up at my chest.  “I would be lying if I said I didn’t get hard a few times thinking of what it would be like to pound your cute ass.”

“I thought you would go for someone more fit or muscular if I’m being perfectly frank.”  I squinted, hinting slightly at my own insecurities and genuine shock at how much it seemed like he wanted to sleep with me. 

“Don’t get me wrong, sleeping with other bodybuilders is,” he paused shaking his head to find the right word, “incredible.  You’re both jacked, you’re both strong, you can just let loose and take whatever the other one gives.  But it is nice to be reminded sometimes just how much of a man I am.  I like feeling dominant, and knowing that you get off to it.”  He moved his weight around slightly.  “I think it’s sexy.  And I think your sexy.” 

“I’m glad you get off to it.  And any time you want to be reminded of how much of a man you are, I can help with that.”  I said seductively, tracing my fingers across his delts.  “It’s kind of hot feeling emasculated next to you.”

“So let’s see.”  He grinned leaning back, putting both of his arms behind his head, flexing his arms and abs, letting his vascular lats flare out.  “Tonight, you’ve seen me strip down to my boxers, you sucked my feet, you worshiped my body, sucked me off, and then took my cock up your ass.  Did that maybe help to remind you who the man of this house is?” 

“Hell yes it did.”  He glanced down.

“Yet somehow, at 22 your already going soft, and at 53 your dad is still sitting here rock solid flexing his muscles.”  I cannot for the life of me explain how I was going soft given that he was sitting in front me naked, basically telling me he was ready for more.  I think between the built up tension and my nervousness I couldn’t keep it up any longer.

“You wore me out I suppose.  Your testosterone might be higher than mine at this point.”

“Might be?”  He asked raising an eyebrow tensing his body.  He moved his right leg under me and then lifted it up to move my whole body between his legs.  He brought both legs closer together, holding my shoulders in place so that my head was just touching his balls.  I could feel the large warm mass of his legs against my back, with the heels of his feet on my mid back.  He still had his arms behind his head flexing his biceps.  He slowly tensed his abs, making his 8-pack and Apollo’s belt even more visible. 

“Trust me.  Mine’s higher.” 

“I don’t doubt that for a second, you could submit me so easily.” 

“Damn straight.”  He pulled his left leg back and brought his foot up to my face.  He pushed it against my face slightly, and I let my tongue run along it, smelling his bare feet. 

“Well, if you can’t quite keep up with me, why don’t you get comfy while I go finish off?”  I let the entirety of my tongue run from his mid-foot up to his toes before kissing them. 

“Finish off?”  I asked spurring him on.

“I’m going to go take a quick shower and stroke my long six and a half inch cock till I bust.”

“I got you excited didn’t I?”

“You have no idea!”  He said excitedly as he sat up.  “Get comfy though, we can snuggle in a few.”  He kissed my forehead passionately before pulling back.  “I’ll be back!”  With that, I rolled over onto my side and watched my dad get up and walk naked towards the bathroom.  His entire body was so hard and muscular.  His plump ass bounced with each step, and his calves seemed to flex and become striated with each step.  I can’t even begin to tell you how hot it was, knowing that my muscular, athletic father was about to go jerk off because he was still horny.  I had made him cum twice, but it still wasn’t enough to satisfy his superior masculine cock.  I laid back, putting my arm behind my head, as I watched him walk into the bathroom.  Just as he reached the threshold he turned his left side towards me so his cock was visible in its full length.  He gripped it and began to rub along his pulsing shaft.

“Try not to get hard while I’m gone.”  He laughed a little and then shut the door.  A moment later I heard the water turn on.  I stared at the door for a few moments before looking up at the dimly lit ceiling. 

“Holy fuck.”  I breathed out loud.  I started to giggle uncontrollably, covering my mouth in disbelief at what had just happened today.  My father had come home, stripped down in front of me as he usually did, and then he made dinner.  I had assumed that would be as far as we would get.  I would lust after him per usual, but nothing would change.  It would be just as it always had been – me fantasizing about such an erotic and intense fantasy that I knew would never become a reality.  And yet, tonight, that dream became a reality.  Holy shit how was this even real?

I got to arm-wrestle him, take his clothes off, worship his feet, let him dominate me, worship his muscles, suck his cock, and then finally, let him break my ass.  With that thought, I realized my ass did actually feel pretty sore.  He hadn’t held back, and yet, I got the idea that he could have pounded me even harder if he had wanted to.  So much had happened in just the past few hours  Somehow we had gone from eating dinner, to me laying naked in his bed, after he had just fucked me and cum twice.  And now, I was waiting in his bed while he jerked himself off to fully release his sexual tension. 

My mind was racing through a flurry of thoughts at this point, but I couldn’t help but think: how long had we each been lusting after one another without the other knowing.  Surly my father’s sex drive was heightened to begin with, but for him to be this excited?  He must have wanted this as badly as I did.  Normally, I would have been up for another round, but there had simply been too much build-up in my head.  Too many months of thinking about what all of this would be like.  I was ready to cum when he effortlessly beat me in arm-wrestling, and still somehow made it to him cuming down my throat.  When I cam the first time, I swear it was the most intense and deep orgasm I had ever had.  Then to fuck me and make me cum a second time?  I didn’t have any energy left. 

In all of this, I couldn’t actually explain my feelings.  Some part of me just enjoyed seeing my father’s power and feeling him exert it on me.  I was powerless against his masculine strength and body.  He commanded effortless authority, and it got me so hot submitting to him.  In just about every other facet of my life, I’m pretty in control and top of things – but sexually, I liked him taking dominance and commanding me.

My mind continued to wonder, with he sound of running water in the background, and I kept replaying bits of what had just happened, reveling in every second.  After a few more minutes I heard the water shut off.  I honestly expected him to come out fairly soon, but he took a few minutes so that by the time he opened the door his torso was basically dry. 

“Feeling better?”  I asked with a smirk.  He shut the light off in the bathroom and walked towards the bed with a towel around his waist.  He wore it almost as low as it would go without revealing the baes of his now soft dick.  His chest and biceps looked so pumped as he walked towards the bed.  The veins in his biceps and forearms were showing, despite him not flexing. 

“Not quite as good as your mouth, but . . . yeah, I think after three orgasms I’ll be good until morning.” 

“You are such a sexy man, I love how horny you are.”  He took the towel off from around his waist throwing it onto the floor.  His dick was flaccid, but fuck, he was just as impressively thick and hung as when he was erect.  I let my eyes fixate on his cock, before taking in the details of his muscular, vascular legs. 

“I think you love a lot of things.”  He smirked as he climbed onto the bed.  He brought his body next to mine and wrapped his left arm over my body, tucking his right one next to my back for support.

“My muscles for example?”  He said in a smoldering whisper.  He flexed his vascular, intimidating biceps right next to my face, putting his thick leg over mine.  I reached up and grabbed his bicep with my hands and squeezed it.

“You want to kiss daddy’s arms?” 

“Yes please.”  He brought my mouth to the hard mounds of condensed muscular steel and let my lips and tongue explore the peaks of his biceps.  They felt so hard under my tongue.  I kissed him slowly, bringing my lips back to quickly add,

“Do you like it when I make you feel like an alpha?”  I asked closing my eyes,, savoring the feeling of his flexed arm.

“Pretty much all I thought about in the shower.”  I pulled back, groping his arm one last time, before letting my hands rub along the rest of my father’s impressive, muscular, naked body. 

“You know a lot of times when I have fun with guys your age, they want to try to prove that they are the alpha and that since I’m older I’m not quite as muscular or strong as they are.  It gets me so fucking hard when they realize I’m a bigger and stronger man than they are.”  He cuddled in closer to my body and pulled me in against him.

“Like when you all but begged just to take my socks off earlier, I got so wet.”  He rubbed his foot along my leg and up to my lower thigh.

“Thinking of you fucking athletic guys my age gets me wet.  Do you hook up with guys my age pretty often?”

“Don’t get me wrong, you definitely had me hotter tonight than I usually am, but, daddy has needs.”  He laughed a little tightening his grip on my body. 

“Well if you ever need help, you know I’m here.”

“Good.”  He seemed to snuggle in comfortably with a sigh of relaxation.  “As long as you make me cum, you can feel my muscles or wrestle whenever you want.”

“I’m going to hold you to that old man.”  I smirked for a moment.  He tightened his legs and arms around my body, pressing his trained body against mine.

“Old man?”  He laughed slightly, I could feel his breathe against my neck.  Feeling his hard body against mine was somehow comforting and relaxing, even if he was squeezing me fairly hard at this point.

“Old man who is way stronger than me.”  I replied inflating his ego again.  As I’m sure I don’t need to explain by this point, given all that transpired in the past few hours, admiring my father’s power and masculine body got me off as much as it did him.  In the end, I knew that we were both equal, but it gave me such a rush to let him step into a more dominant and alpha role in our relationship.  We both paused for a second and I could feel our breathing slowing, albeit slowly.  I rearranged myself slightly to get comfy, putting my hands over his thick arms pulling him in closer. 

“I had a lot of fun tonight.”  I said quietly but with a perkiness still in my voice.

“Good!  Hopefully you don’t have much planned for tomorrow night?” 

“As if you have to ask.”  I laughed.  We spoke back and forth a few more times before falling silent.  I could feel his hard, naked body against mine.  Even under the covers, his body felt warm and firm, like being wrapped in a protective layer.  I had dreamed about this night for so long and, unlike other dreams that might not live up to reality, this had been perfect.  After so many months of feeling shame and being afraid of admitting my true feelings, my dad had embraced all of it, even admitting he had similar feelings.  I had waited so long to be curled up next to him, and tonight, I could fall asleep peacefully enjoying cuddling with, while still being excited for what I knew would be coming tomorrow.

I wasn’t exactly sure what time it was, but I would later piece together it was around 10 am.  I had been asleep initially, but got woken up by a slight jostling feeling.  I slowly opened my eyes, squinting against the sunlight coming through the windows and onto the bed.  My senses started to come into focus, and I felt something warm and stiff sliding against between my ass.  I smile immediately came over my face, and I felt a serine mix of happiness, calm, and comfort.  I pressed my ass back against my father’s erect cock, reciprocating his movements.  I moaned, partially due to waking up, partially because a hot man was rubbing his cock against my ass. 

“Are you still hard?”

“Are you not?”  He asked almost lazily.  He seemed to be in that relaxing state where you are half awake, and just enjoying humping something with your morning wood. 

“I mean I definitely am now but, I didn’t cum 3 times last night.”  I rubbed my fingers against his arms lightly. 

“It’s bad man, my workouts have me horny as it is, and then you have to come through here looking irresistibly handsome.”  He breathed in, I closed my eyes against the sun.  “You are making it tough for me.”

“How often were you jerking off to begin with?”  I asked curious of just how much hornier he had become since becoming more fit.  He let out a devilish giggle, letting his cock go further between my crack.

“Honestly, my testosterone has been pretty high lately, I’ve been jerking about five to seven times a week.”  My eyes opened in surprise.

“Holy shit, that’s almost as much as me.”  I said surprised.  He tightened his grip against my body like he had last night.

“I told you, I’m in shape, I’m strong . . .” He inhaled deeply as he increase his rhythm.  “And I am horny as fuck.”  I breathed out audibly.  I brought my hand around and rubbed against his thigh and his bare, firm ass.  As he humped me, I could feel his glutes contract and release.  I had just woken up, but already I was getting so hot.  My father had just admitted that he jerked off as much as I did at 22.  His muscles and cock were bigger than mine, and he came almost as much as I did.  He might have been 53, but he was so manly and strong.  More than me. 

“That is really hot, knowing all this time you could barley keep your pants around me.”  He slowed down, but now he was thrusting against me more forcefully. 

“I’d say you have no idea but, you’ve been jerking thinking of me too.  So I guess we’re even.”  I started to push his hips against mine as he humped my ass.  He grabbed my cock and started to stroke me.  At the touch of his firm hand, almost instantly, precum seeped out and spread along my shaft as he kept rubbing me.  He moaned and breathed out for a moment, before moving his body and bringing it on top of mine.  His ass was now on my dick, it felt so warm and hard against my wet shaft.  In the daylight I could better see his long cock against his ripped 8 pack.  I tried to move my hips under his weight, but his massive body was too much for me to move.  He looked down at me with a smirk.

“Daddy a little to big?” 

“I guess.”  I laughed a bit.  “Fuck, you are so damn hot.”

“I’m glad you like me taking control.”  A sharp smile came across his face as he took my hand and brought it to his intimidatingly hard cock.  I wrapped my hand around it, pushing my fingers against the hard member and stroking.

“I’m glad you don’t mind me having the bigger cock between us.”  He said with a relaxed smile looking down at me.  I gripped his cock slightly harder and let my fingers slowly slide against his shaft.

“You really are thick.”  I said fully taking in just how big he looked in the light.  He had already looked large last night, but that was under darker lighting, now in the light, I could fully appreciate just how manly my father was.

“And I think it’s fitting.”  I began, pausing only to stroke him harder.  “If you are going to be the man of the house you might as well have the cock and muscles to prove it.”  Inflating his ego seemed to excite him, I could feel his dick pulse and twitch under my hand, as he started to hump my wet, throbbing erection with his bare muscular ass.

“Go on.”  He said seductively.  I was right, he was getting off on this worship.  He liked receiving it as much as I enjoyed giving it to him.  An ideal combination.

“You have no idea how hard it was for me to come home and see how big of a man you had become.  Those fucking big muscles, and your veins, watching you walk around in your boxers?  I knew you were more manly than I was and I wanted to feel it so bad.”

“Do you feel it now?  Watching daddy ride your cock while you jerk his cock?”  I moaned in confirmation nodding my head.

“What about my body turns you on so much?”  He arched over so that he could place his hands on both sides of my head, all while keeping his keeping his ass over my cock. 

“I just love how big you are.  You are 53, but you have the body of a 25 year old.  You’ve got ripped abs, thick pecs, and those fucking vascular arms.  And then, as if your muscles weren’t enough, you have got this huge cock between your legs.  It’s intimidating how manly you are.  But you know that, and you own it.”  My pace quickened as I completed my description.  He began to drive his hips back and forth, using his rock-solid ass to hump my hard dick.  He let out a deep breathe.

“Damn straight.  I love when college boys realize who the alpha is.”

“You get off on it?”

“Fuck yes.  I’m a man over 50 and my body’s stronger and more muscular than most men your age.  That’s why you beg to see me naked.”

“Fuck!”  I moaned out as his rhythm intensified.  I kept stroking his cock and I felt warm precum seep out between my fist. 

“The best part,”  He said breathing heavily, I could feel his cock pulsing in my hand, just as he could feel mine against his ass.

“Is having men worship my body, only to realize that not only do I have bigger muscles,” He grabbed my hand away from his cock and pinned both of my hands against the bed.  My hand was still covered in his precum as our hands clasped.  He repositioned his hips slightly so that our cocks were now touching.  He started to hump my cock with his, releasing precum from both of our throbbing dicks.

“but that my cock is bigger, and that I’m even hornier than they are.”  As he said this, it was as though my fathers body was pulsing with power.  His arms looked ripped, his chest flared, and his entire body seemed to swell and become more vascular.  His arms and chest in particular, it got me so hot to see his veins pop out like that. 

“Ugh, daddy!”  I moaned out helplessly as he continued to hump me.

“Yeah cum for me,” he took a breathe between words.  We were both so close. 

“Yeah fuck me!”  I stretched my neck back before opening my eyes and meeting his.  “Fuck me like a man bitch.”  I ordered, completely consumed by the adrenaline of watching my muscular father dominate me with his vascular, powerful muscles.  His pace intensified, to the point where the bed actually started rocking.

“Yes!”  I cried out as my cock started to cum.  I could feel the euphoric sensation work up along my shaft until it reached the tip, letting my cum pour out in shots of thick, warm streams over my stomach.  His cock began to slide against the cum, letting him hump me even harder.  I had not even finished cumming before my father’s pace suddenly stopped, and I watched as he moaned and let his load pour onto my cock.  He had cum three times last night, but still had enough cum in his sack left to cover my cock in thick white liquid.  His was red, bulging with veins, and looked even thicker as I watched the cum flow onto my body.  He had such an insatiable sex drive, that somehow I almost felt hotter knowing that I was getting him off this much.  I had made him cum 4 times in the past 12 hours alone.  He was a bigger man than I was, but I was servicing him however he wanted.

I pushed my hips against his, forcing our wet cocks together.  This made me release an extra stream of cum as his continued to pour out of his larger and thicker manhood.  We both moaned and grinded against one another even after we had both finished cumming.  He road in dick in silence for a moment, closing his eyes and absorbing the euphoria of the moment.  He still had my hands in a vice grip as pressed down harder to support this weight, letting his head fall.

“Fuck.”  He breathed out, completely satisfied.  I closed my eyes savoring the moment and letting his weight press against my body. 

“God damn.”  I said somewhat in disbelief of what had happened last night and in this moment.  My father had just humped me, and made me worship his body, only 5 minutes after we had both woken up from fucking the night before.  He pushed against my hands one final time before pushing himself up, putting his ass back onto my wet cock.  I could feel the contrast of his dry, warm glutes against my wet cock. 

“You are so fucking sexy you know that?”  He looked down at me with a calm smile, his cock still throbbing.  “I have wanted to fuck you for so long.”

“I’m glad your satisfied.  I’ve wanted to fuck you for a long time too so, I guess this works out.”  I tilted my head and looked into his eyes.

“I’m impressed you can keep up.  I tend to ware a lot of guys out.”

“I’m pretty horny myself so trust me, I’m not complaining.”  He smiled and leaned down, bringing our lips together.  We kissed twice before he pulled back slightly,

“Good, because we need to make up for lost time.”  He leaned back down and kissed me, but this time with a gentler and more sensual pace.  After a few moments our lips pulled away.  I couldn’t quite explain it, but there was something so . . . comfortable about this.  Slowly kissing him, feeling the heat and weight of his body against mine, feeling safe.  My father had more than proven he still had a young, wild energy to him, but it was also nice to see and feel this comforting side too.  He slowly brought hands across my chest and down through my abdomen.

“Why don’t you go shower, you’re a bit of a mess after all this.”  He jabbed.

“Honest you’re not wrong, I need to wash all of your naughty filth off of me.”  I smirked as he rolled off of me and next to me on the bed.

“And you?”  I sat up, looking down over at him.  He placed his arm behind his head, making his bicep swell up.  He thought for a moment.

“It’s Saturday so I’m off for the day, but I should probably work out and get some things done.”  He turned his head over to me.  “Although I’m not sure how much I’ll really be able to focus on if you are around distracting me all day.”  I blushed at his insinuation and decided to push back a bit.

“I bet I could find a few ways to be distracting.  I’ve never seen you work out before though, that could be a fun start.”  It was crazy to think that even just 24 hours ago I would have never thought of making such a bold remark.  Hell I was nervous to even look at my father take his shirt off, let alone sit next to him naked talking about wanting to see him workout.

“I guess you haven’t seen your old man crush weights have you?”

“No, you didn’t really do the whole bodybuilding thing until after I left.  Not that I am complaining though.  It would be nice to see though.”

“I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to go at it if you’re jerking off to me.”

“You said you wanted a distraction right?”  I said coyly placing my feet on the floor.  “Alright well before you give me any ideas, I’m going to take your advice and go shower.”  I got up and, after a few glances back at the sexy man that was my father, I left the room and headed down the hall to my own.  I walked in an closed the door behind me, seemingly triggering a sharp sense of reality that I had not felt since yesterday afternoon.

“What the fuck!”  I said quietly to myself, trying to quietly suppress my uncontrollable laughter.  “What the actual fuck?”  My eyes seemed to jet around in disbelief.  In a simple, yet striking, contrast I thought about the fact that the last time I had left this room it was for dinner.  I had been fully clothed, and now the next morning I was standing naked in my room because my dad had all but torn my clothes off.  I had wanted last night to happen for so long, and it finally did.  Now that I was away from him  and in my own space, it really started to hit me just how wild and sexy the past 12 hours had been.  Butterflies ran through my stomach at the thought of it all.  I stood up straight in disbelief, trying to process all of it.  I had been so nervous in the past few weeks that my dad had caught me checking out his muscles or, even worse, his filled-out briefs.  I had fantasized about him, and created a whole litany of scenarios in my head that didn’t even come close to what had just happened.  I had actually worshiped his body.  His feet, his muscles, his cock, everything.  And best of all, he totally got off on it.  I took a few steps forward towards the bathroom, unable to contain my giddiness.  I had hooked up with guys at school before, but I had never felt this way.  This was different, more intense. 

I went into the bathroom and showered but couldn’t decide how I should approach the next piece of this.  I didn’t want to overthink it, but how should I go about it?  Obviously, I all but wanted to shower with him at this point, but I didn’t want to seem too needy either.  I didn’t want to rush back to him, but I also couldn’t wait for what was coming next.  By the time I was done overanalyzing every minute detail of last night, and thinking of how I should go back, I actually ended showering for about an average amount of time.  Perhaps sometimes it really does pay to overthink things!  As I dried off I looked in the mirror and as soon as my eyes came to my dick I immediately thought back to this morning, with my dad sitting on my erect cock.  To say I was infatuated was an understatement.  I couldn’t help myself though, I had had this fantasy for months and finally I was living it out.  The nerves, the uncertainty, the shame, all of it had washed out of me.  By some miracle, it seemed like my dad was as much into his body as I was.

For the next few minutes I did my best to go at a normal pace and not rush anything.  I wanted to strike a healthy balance of keeping him waiting and me getting back to what I couldn’t stop thinking about.  Unable to control myself I leaned towards the latter, but at least I tried!  I put on a t-shirt and shorts and opened my door.  I could immediately feel my heart rate go up.  Stepping into the hall way was stepping into round 3.  As I started down the hallway I couldn’t help but notice that my ass actually was pretty sore.  He wasn’t kidding when he warned me last night.  Hell, he even said he had held back. 

As I got back down to the end of the hallway I started to turn into his room, but stopped just shy of the door as I saw him walk away from the bed towards the wall facing it.  To be entirely honest, part of my stopping was instinctual.  After all of these months of trying to discreetly check him out, I had tried not to be too obvious.  On the other hand though, part of me did just want to take a second to admire how incredibly beautiful he had become.  He walked from the edge of the bed over towards the other wall and looked into the full body mirror.  Even just seeing his body move seemed to make his legs flex.  I was about to come in and say something just as my dad brought his arms forward releasing a groan.  My knee suddenly stopped me from moving as I took as second. 

He had put his arms out at an angel in front of him, flexing his pecs at the same time.  At first I thought he might just be stretching, but then he moved his left arm down, and brought the right one into a 90 degree bicep flex.  He tensed his legs and struck his pose, still looking into the mirror.  He shifted his legs right to left admiring his physique from different angles.  Then he brought his left arm up and completed his double bicep pose.  As he did I could see his glutes flex into ripped mounds of muscles that seemed even more hard and striated in the daylight than they had last night.  He let out another deep groan as he released his arms and let them rest at his side.  The veins on the sides of his arms were starting to protrude even more thanks to his flexing.  He seemed to pause for a moment looking up and down his muscled torso before contracting his abs.  As he did he let out a deep, baritone breathe.  He rubbed his hands over his now flexed, shredded 8 pack.  He brought his eyes up and bounced his pecs quickly before bringing his arms up and striking an upright most muscular pose.  As he did he let out a deep, almost sensual grunt.  It was in that moment that my eyes somehow broke away from his jacked, vascular arms and noticed his cock.  Standing there in front of me naked, my father was flexing in the mirror and getting hard.

He held the most muscular for a moment as his dick started to slowly rise away from his body, getting longer and harder.  He let the pose go, relaxing his body, which contrasted with his increasingly hardened cock.  This time he raised his foot up onto the ball of his foot, flexing his left calf and quad, while flexing his left bicep.  He let out a slow, elongated breath as he looked at his physique in the mirror and his cock continued to rise.  After another second or two of flexing his cock had become fully erect.  My dad was getting off to his own muscles!  My mouth and throat ran dry at the display of his muscles and strength.  Not to mention his impressively large cock.  As if all of this hadn’t been enough, he placed his hands on his hips and seemed to flex every muscle on his body.  As he did he lowered his head in a cocky fashion, and let out a deep close-mouthed grunt as his cock throbbed up, turned on by his incredible display of masculinity.  Unable to control my urge, I moved my feet in place to make an audible sound and then stepped forward, as though just coming in.

“Well damn.”  I tried casually.  “Um, you just casually flexing there?”  He broke his pose and looked over at me almost in surprise.

“Oh hey there!”  His look of surprise quickly melted into an excited, vibrant smile.  “Yeah you caught me just checking my progress.”  He explained casually, as though he didn’t have a massive hard on.

“Do you . . . get excited doing that?”  I asked clearly blushing.  He let out a small laugh and looked down at his throbbing cock.

“Honestly?”  He responded with a slightly shameful tone.  “Yeah, I do.”  I followed with much more conviction.  I stopped for a moment and simply took in the site of his incredible, vascular, athletic body.  “I mean when you have a body like this,”  he crossed extended his arms straight and crossed his wrists to flex pretty much his entire body at one time.  He looked down along his striated muscles before adding “It’s a little hard not to get turned on.”

“You turn yourself on?”  I asked with controlled excitement.

“Did my massive dick give it away?”  He held his pose but looked back up at me.  Seeing my father flex, and look up at me like that sent a heat wave through my body.  He was so effortlessly dominant and masculine.

“That’s really hot I’m not going to lie.”  He relaxed his pose and seemed to take a minute to take my praise in.

“Well,” He looked off to his right back into the mirror.  “It started out with me just doing a little flexing after workouts but as I started to get bigger.”  He turned back to me.  “Well you know, I’d flex and see all of these veins popping out and I couldn’t help myself.  Like I said though with these workouts my testosterone has gone through the roof lately.  I start flexing after a good pump and soon,”  He took a deep breath in, “I need to blow a load.”

“You’ve jacked off to yourself?”  I said unable to restrain my arousal.

“Plenty of times.”  He responded almost as though I had asked a dumb question.  “When you have a muscle fetish though it’s a little tough not to want to jerk when you have fucking jacked body like this.”  My heart nearly skipped a beat.

“You, you have a muscle fetish?”  I asked innocently.  He smirked and cocked his eyebrow.  He contorted his lips in hesitation before speaking.

“Was that not obvious?”  This time his words were a bit more bashful.

“No it’s just . . .”  I couldn’t help but let my excitement show through.  “Ugh, I . . . do too, so go figure.”  My phase turned bright red.  I had never actually told anyone that before, let alone another man that shared the exact same fantasy.  Part of me could not believe that I had actually just admitted that, while another part of me felt relieved to finally share it with someone.  Especially a man that I found so irresistibly sexy.

“I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing for you?”  He tilted his head back slightly.

“Why’s that?”

“That must be a little awkward for you right?  You have a muscle fetish and your dad is a jacked bodybuilder.”

“I told you it has been rough lately, especially since you usually come home and strip down to your boxers.”

“To think all this time I’ve been flexing and jerking to myself, when I could have had you worshipping me.”

“You did say that you wanted to make up for lost time right?”  I ran my hand along my hardening cock and squeezed it, already getting horny despite my father busting me this morning.

“Looks like you’re getting just as turned on by me as I am, although granted . . .”  He looked down at his impressively hard cock, noticeably pulsating.  “Mines a bit thicker.”  He brought is hand down to his cock and began to lightly stroke himself.  My father was in front of me, naked, masturbating, after getting himself hard by checking his own body in the mirror.  He kept finding ways to turn me on in ways I never dreamed would actually happen.  And to think, all this time I had fantasized about him flexing for me, and he was a few rooms over blowing his load onto the mirror.  For such an outwardly humble man, he was erotically narcissistic.

“I love seeing you get hard while you flex, it’s pretty hot.”

“That’s honestly been one of the perks of working out and getting this big, my erections have gotten a lot harder.  Based on last night actually, I’d say at 53 my cock gets harder than yours.”

“You’re not wrong,” I groped my fully erect dick in my hand through my shorts, feeling a difference in size between mine and my fathers.  “I didn’t say anything but, yeah, I noticed.  And then you still came more than I did.”  I rubbed my hand along my shaft, slowly this time to truly take in the masculine Adonis that my father had become.  “I love how much more masculine you are than me.”  I breathed out in lust.

“Even just seeing me naked is really all it takes for you isn’t it?”  He smirked at me, rubbing his closed hand along the entirety of his long, vascular dick.

“You’re a lot to take in.  Though, going back to what you had said earlier . . .”  I took my hand away and let my cock flop in my shorts.  I noticed by father’s eyes run along my cock as it bounced.  “Since we both have a thing for muscles, I don’t suppose I could watch you flex and maybe feel your body?”

“That sounds pretty hot to me.”  He flashed his eyebrows up and signaled for me to come closer.  I walked over to him slowly, looking from his feet all the way up to his well-muscled shoulders.  I came close to him before he gently put his hands on my hips.

“First, you need to lose the pants the though.”  He said in a soft, yet direct tone.  Already excited at just being able to stand this close to him naked, I was a bit surprised that I somehow found the audacity to play with him.

“Are you sure you want to see my cock if it’s so much smaller?”  I said with a pout.

“You’ve still got a long cock, it just so happens that mine’s bigger.  Besides, I want to see you get wet while you worship me.”  I smiled deviously as I brought my hands to my shorts and slowly pulled down without breaking eye contact.  As I did, the fabric pulled down on my throbbing, erect mass before flopping away from the waistband.

“So you were free ballin’ then?”  He asked clearly aroused.

“A little turned on yourself now?”  My dad put his hands on his hips and let his cock jump.

“You weren’t planning on keeping those shorts on very long were you?”

“No, although I wasn’t expecting to come in here and find you getting hard already so I suppose we’re both happy.”  My father took a deep breath in stepping towards me so that there was barely any space between our naked bodies.  His large cock forced mine up slightly against my body as he moved closer.  Feeling his harder, longer dick made my entire body tremble.  He brought his masculine hands to my shoulders and slowly caressed along my arms as he took my body in.

“God damn you are sexy.”  He breathed out.

“Not nearly as sexy as you.”  I reciprocated his movements, placing my hands along his slightly flexed biceps.  I pressed my fingers against the risen masses of solid muscle, appreciating the density and power of my dad’s biceps.

“I’m glad you enjoy my body.”  He said calmly as he gripped my arms in his hand to flex his large, masculine arms.  His veins began to become more pronounced as his bicep and forearms flared into the striated muscle groups I had all but cum to countless times.  Now not only was I watching my dad flex, I was feeling his muscles as he did.

“Also glad you can keep up, my sex drive has been insatiable lately, and having dudes worship my body only makes it worse.”

“Good!”  I said with an edge as I leaned forward and kissed his left bicep.  It was like pressing my lip against a brick, a feeling which was already making pre cum leak out of my throbbing dick.  Since our dicks were pressed up against one another, he noticed fairly quickly.

“I might have the bigger cock out of the two of us, but I swear you leak so easily.  That’s so hot.”

“It’s hard not to with you up against me.”  I started to kiss down along his bicep to his forearm, letting my tongue and lips explore the veins and muscle striations along his arm.

“I am curious though.”  I breathed out as I pulled away and rubbed my hands along his arms, going to his shoulders.  “It’s kind of hot thinking about you jerking off to yourself, were you doing it after you’d come home and strip down in front of me?”  He laughed nervously and adjusted his weight.  He took a second longer to respond than I had expected.

“Honestly, sometimes.”  I moved my hands along his manly, pumped pecs and his cut abs.

“Sometimes, I would come home, take my shirt and pants off, watch you get turned on and then come in here and flex in my boxers.”  He struck a most muscular pose with my hands still on his abs and pecs.  The muscle groups became much firmer, almost steel like under my fingers.

“But soon I’d start to get too hard for my underwear, so I’d take those off and just start jerking while I looked at myself in the mirror.”  I groped his bicep under my fingers, letting them explore his veins and hard mounds.  As he felt my hand grab onto him, he flexed his biceps so that they came to a hard peak under my hand.

“Fuck you’re so hot.”  I breathed, marveling at his effortless display of masculine, muscular power.

“My muscles get you wet?”  He asked as he struck a double bicep pose in front of me.  I aligned myself with his body to really take in how small I felt in front of him.  I let both of my hands come up and grab his impressively large biceps, reveling in how hard and developed they were.

“I get wet just looking at you, but being able to admire your body like this.  It makes it hard not to bust in my pants.”

“Well let’s see how long you last then.”  With those words my father turned towards the mirror.  “Flex your bicep for me.”  He said looking at me fully erect.  I paused for a moment, my bodybuilder father had just asked me to flex for him?

“Me?”  I stammered for a second breaking a nervous smile.  As odd as this may sound, my father had seduced me, fucked me, and made me his complete bitch multiple times.  Yet somehow, I was still nervous at the thought of showing my body off like that to him.  He had such an effortless beauty to him, how could I possibly hold up to that?

“My pecs and hard cock making you a little bit nervous?”

“Your entire body does.”  I said letting my eyes fixate on his rounded chest.

“You can flex your arms in front of me.”  He said with playful encouragement.  “Come on, let me see those guns.”  My eyes moved down to one of many thick veins that ran along the top of his bicep.  Seeing the size of his arm I figured it was best not to disobey him.  My heart was already racing, but as I began to draw my arms up I could feel the beat intensify in my chest.  I brought my elbows parallel to my shoulders, closed my fists, and tried to flex my biceps as hard as I could.  Even though I had been naked up to this point, I somehow felt even more exposed flexing my arms and opening my chest like this.  My entire body was exposed.  An erotic rush ran through my flexed arms and painfully stiff cock.  I was anxious, but in a lustful way I had never quite felt before.

“Nice.”  He let out, elongating the word.  He took two steps to the left, placing himself behind me.  Looking in the mirror in front of us I nearly let my legs buckle under me, completely taken with just how much wider his frame was than mine.  He was standing behind me, but a large part of his arms, lats, and quads were still showing around my thinner, inferior frame.

“You’ve been working out a bit haven’t you?”  He said in deep whisper, reaching his arms under my flexed arms, placing his hands on my chest.  As he brushed his fingers against my nipples, I could feel the calluses on his palms from his lifting, evidence of his rigorous training.  He moved forward slightly, pressing his cock into my exposed crack.  Even though I had taken him last night, I was still surprised feeling it run along the entirety of my crack and over it.

“You’re complimenting me?”  I had decent muscle tone, probably average for a guy in college, but nothing compared to him.

“You have cute biceps.”  He said simply.

“Cute?”  I had picked up a light sense of condescension in his tone.

“Well I mean . . .”  He shrugged raising his eyebrows indifferently, brining his arms back  under my mine.  He raised both up to be in line with mine and mirrored my double-bicep pose.

“Compared with some real biceps,” he said casually as the mass of his peaked arms overtook mine.  Not only did his bicep peak extend beyond mine, his triceps did too.  His entire arm was larger than mine.  Even with my arm in front of his, his veins were still fully visible, his masculine superiority unquestionable.

“Holy fuck.”  I let out weakly, holding my arms against his, reveling in the feeling of belittlement I felt watching him eclipse my smaller muscles.  My father’s eyes dropped away from his large bicep down to my cock.

“I’d say based on that precum you don’t mind my arms making yours look small and weak.”

“I am small and weak compared to you.”  I affirmed.  He smiled, looking back at his peaked arm.

“And we’re just getting started on flexing, I hope your cock can last.”  He lowered his arm down slowly, bringing his gaze back to my eyes.

“Because you’re not cumming until we’re done.”

. . . 

• Like 10

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2021 at 10:28 PM, NickSR said:

Hey guys!  Here is part 3 - I think there will just be one more part after this (about 25 pages left in total)

This part gets VERY steamy - technically this depicts a "father" and "son."  Having never shared this kind of story before I feel a need to say I obviously wouldn't support this in real life - but in a fantasy world the idea of an older man dominating a younger guy with his muscles is so erotic and sexy.  So even if dad/son is not your thing - imagine the hottest muscle daddy you have ever seen and imagine you are the "son" on the receiving end of his lust and muscles.  Get comfy, get horny, and happy reading ;)

About My Dad Pt. 3

I admired the back of his boxers as we walked down the hall.  He had only left a few dim lights on in the kitchen and dinning area, so the hallway was black.  We finally came to the door of his room, and he turned on the lights above of his bed.  He had a square, high-set, multi-layered ceiling, so when the lights came on they illuminated the square, letting the light bleed into the room.  The bedroom was about as dim as the kitchen had been.  Bright enough I could still see the intricacies of my dad’s muscular frame, but dark enough it gave a certain intimacy to the space.

My father’s room was large enough that despite him having a queen bed there was an entire sitting area in front of the bed.  He had always had a thick, soft carpet in from of it, so it made sense to use it.  I can say with absolute certainty, even when I would check my dad out in the living room or kitchen, I never thought I would see him in just his boxers in his bedroom getting ready to wrestle me.

“Alright man.”  He said hopping over to the rug with a surprising amount of energy.  “Are you ready?”  I hurried over to the nearside of the carpet opposite him. 

“Totally, but uhm, I don’t really know much about wrestling.”  I confessed bending my knees even though I had no clue what to do. 

“Don’t’ worry too much.”  He said with a faint cockiness to his voice.  Not that he was wrong though, I wasn’t planning on being the dominant person in this situation.  That lead my brain to another place, one my dad was apparently already at.

“I can’t promise you won’t be a bit sore after this though.”  He smirked at me before raising his eyebrows.  I stood up straight unsure of how to stand anymore.

“Well bring it on old man.”  I jeered eagerly anticipating what was about to happen.  I also fully recognized the irony in my taunt.  This old man had a way fitter and stronger body than me. Surprisingly, to me at least, my dad started walking towards me in a normal walking stance.  He wasn’t bracing, preparing himself or anything.  He came almost as close to me as he had been in the kitchen, before quickly extending his arm, grabbing my left arm, and spinning around fast enough that I lost my balance and fell to the ground behind him in the center of the carpet.  He had managed to throw me so that I more slid onto the rug rather than just slamming into it.  All the same my mind was distracted for a moment by the slight pain in my back and butt.  Whipping back into focus I blinked and before I could finish processing my back pain my dad was already half way on top of me.  He grabbed my wrists in his hands and spread my arms open.  I could feel the weight of his legs over mine, and . . . somehow even more impressive than that . . . I could feel his boxers pressing against my lower abdomen.  His boxers felt full and thick against my skin.  I started laughing giddily.

“Sorry did you call me an old man?”  He smiled at me as I pointlessly struggled against his force.  I almost can’t explain how incredible it felt to be in this position.  My father’s muscular body was on top of me and he was barely using his strength to pin me to the floor.  I had never felt so emasculated by another man.  The feeling was intoxicating.  I didn’t want him to stop.  I didn’t want him to hold back.  I wanted him to dominate and overpower me.

“Because it looks like your old man’s pinning you to the floor pretty easily.”  I could help but look along his muscular, flared arms and onto his thick chest. 

“Damn dad you are so strong.”  I said in a strained voice as I put my entire body into pushing against his hands.  He didn’t budge though.  I breathed heavily.  “You are so damn fit, and you’re not even trying.”  A look of light surprise and joy went across his face.

“I was wondering if you noticed.”  He let his body weight fall onto his arms, pushing against my wrists, cementing me to the floor, as he leaned in towards me.  Whereas before he had been arched over me, his abs were now touching my stomach, and his chest was almost against mine.  Seeing and feeling him so close, the feeling of his legs pressing against mine, I couldn’t help but let out a quick breath fueled with excitement.

“I didn’t want to emasculate you too quickly.  Seeing your dad on top of you like this, with these big muscles, that’s probably a lot to take in.”

“You already proved you were the man of the house earlier, but you don’t need to stop.”  I breathed out.

“I don’t’ know, I think it’s one thing to see me flex and pose.  You know after you ask me to take my shirt off and then I made you beg for my pants.”  He flashed a devious smile at me.  “But I don’t know if that’s the same as me actually showing you how strong I am.”  His arms were now flexed, pumped, and vascular supporting his weight. 

“You better keep showing me then.  Come on,” I provoked with spunk in my voice.  “put me in my place.” 

“I don’t want to hurt you though.  I’m a lot fucking stronger than you are.”  He said with a vampy pout.  “But if you behave . . . maybe I can get a little rougher.”  His chest was starting to press against mine and his face was getting closer and closer to mine.  The smell of his cologne was strong, and the feeling of his near-naked body against mine was almost too much.

“I can do that.”  I smiled at him, tilting my head to the side.

“Before we do much else though I think you need to lose the shirt.”  My chest pounded at the thought of what my father had just said.  For a moment my efforts to fight against his strong body ceased.  I looked up into his eyes.

“I . . . can do that.”  My acceptance was cut in half by an audible and involuntary gulp.  First, I had never been shirtless in front of my dad, especially not when he was on top of me wrestling.  The though of being shirtless next to such an Adonis of a man was nerve-wracking enough.  Add to this though, I had just nervously choked with his face only being a few inches away from mine.  Unsurprisingly my alpha father did not let this opportunity to assert his dominance go by.

“Are you nervous to take your shirt off in front of me?”  He strengthen his grip against my wrists and pulled himself away slightly.  “I mean I do probably look pretty intimidating from your angle right now,” he said matter of factly with a hint of joy to his voice. 

“You definitely do.”  I breathed fanning his swelling ego.  Seeing my dad cocky was more enticing than I had ever thought it would be.  Frankly I never realized he had this side to himself.  I had assumed that a man wouldn’t walk around the house in just his boxers if he weren’t trying to show off a little, but I never knew just how big his ego could get.  And I loved every second of it.

“So at half my age, you’re afraid to be shirtless in front of me because my body is so ripped.”

“Well afraid, and you’re pinning my arms to the floor.”  I smirked with a slight verbal smack.  Not going quite the route I was expecting, my father leaned back, taking his hands away from my arms releasing me.  As he sat up right, his hard stone like ass against pressed against the very top of my thighs, he rolled his eyes and scrunched his lips together in exaggerated annoyance.  He brought his right and left hands to my collar, and in one movement . . . he tore my shirt open.  A clean tear struck down the middle as the fabric let out a thick tearing sound against his brut force.  He released the fabric from his hands, allowing his arms to dangle momentarily by his side as he brought his glance back to me.  He looked down at me with the subtlest, dominant smile he had ever given me.  His eyes were slightly, almost unnoticeably, narrowed.  For a moment I sat in silence staring up at him.  My shirtless father had just ripped my shirt open while sitting on my thighs in just his boxers.  I was truly, in every sense of the word, speechless.  My arms hadn’t even moved from where he had pinned me.

My dad’s eyes slowly left mine and began to trace along the large tear he had created. 

“Damn dude.”  His eyes continued to move along my exposed torso.  “You’ve been hitting the gym more than I thought.”  His eyes continued to flow along my heaving torso as I processed what had just happened: he had complimented my body.  HE had complimented MY body.  “You’ve got a nice 6 pack.”  He said in a baritone whisper letting his eyes rest on the traces of my abs.  To be clear, as I said much earlier, I was by no means a slouch.  I had spent time working out with my friends and putting in the effort to develop a better physique.  That said however, my body was still nothing compared to my dad’s ripped bodybuilder physique.  I would say I was just a little under average for a fit college guy.

“I think I might have a better idea of what you were talking about earlier though.”  He slowly brought his eyes back to mine tracing back up through my abs and my chest.  He paused for a moment letting our eyes lock.

“We’ve gone over a lot tonight, you might need to be more specific.” 

“About you feeling emasculated by me.”  He responded immediately, with a clear and lucid tone.  “What you were saying earlier, about looking good.  You look . . .” he breathed in as he took my exposed torso in once again.  “You look good.”  He said in genuine admiration.  In the strangest way, I knew what he was about to say and I was on the edge of self-control waiting for him to deliver his cocky answer, all but begging to hear him say it.  Waiting to feel my father emasculate me.

“But at 52 I look better than you do at 22.  You’re emasculated because even though you’ve got a 6-pack and nice chest at 22, you know at 52 I’m bigger,” he struck a double bicep pose on top of me, letting the movement spread slowly to emphasize his stature.  “,and stronger than you are.” He maintained his impressive bicep flex while tightening his thighs around my torso.  My dad wasn’t lying about his strength, nor was he trying to hide it.  Just by tensing his massive legs I could already feel a crushing pressure against both sides of my body.  He was barely trying and already his vascular legs were exerting such strong force.  With my hands finally free from his vice grip I brought my hands to his flexed thighs and rubbed along them.  I tried to savor the feeling of my fathers bare legs under my fingers, letting them trace along his defined muscles.  His skin was smooth and warm, save for the veins that my hands bumped over.  I had wanted to rub his muscles for so long, and finally I could without shame.  Hell, a few hours ago I was simply looking at him in the living room wishing I could see him without his shirt.  Now, he was on top of me flexing while I rubbed his thighs as he crushed me with them for fun. 

“God damn you are so hot.”  I let out in breathless admiration, trying to dig my fingers into his stone quads. 

“Can I ask you something?”  He slowly moved his hands to the back of his head to maintain his powerful stature and flex.

“I’m not really in a position to refuse you.” 

“That’s true, and I want you to be honest, or . . .” his legs became more defined as he applied more pressure against me.  I naturally tensed at his increased pressure, but couldn’t believe how good it felt to feel his bare legs squeezing against my body.  I continued to rub along the sides of his now steel like legs. 

“I might have to punish you a bit.”  He smiled down at me as brought his arms into a most muscular.  “How long have you wanted this?”  I laughed nervously for a moment but responded a bit quicker than perhaps he thought I would.

“Since the first time I saw you take your shirt off, and I saw how big you had gotten.  I remember thinking how confusing it was seeing you so . . . muscular and young looking.  I’m supposed to be the young and fit one, but you took your shirt off and there was no question in my mind that you were stronger than me.  And ever since then . . . I’ve wanted to feel just how strong you are.  I want to feel inferior to you.”  I let my hands rest on his slowly relaxing quads for a moment.

“And I assume I’ve done that right?  I mean I don’t think I need to whip my dick out to prove I’m a bigger man than you.”  My body nearly erupted at the thought of my dad lowering his boxers down to reveal what I already knew was a bigger dick than mine.  From the moment he had taken his pants off I didn’t even need to question what was underneath.

“You pinned me without trying, I’d say that pretty much proves it.  And come on, you made me take your pants off and give you a foot message with no shirt.  I don’t really question who the bigger man is.”  I started to rub along his legs slowly.  “I like it when you take charge.”  He let out a single laugh as he let his torso fall, slamming his hands down beside me on both sides, just above my shoulders. 

“Well you must enjoy it . . .” my dad lifted his hips up before driving them into mine with a shocking amount of force.  “Because you’ve got a raging boner right now.”  He drug his boxers across my pants pressing my hard cock against his soft, but large, dick. I could feel the girth of his cock through is boxers, and he wasn’t even hard yet.

“Do my muscles make you hard?” 

“It’s been so fucking hard to keep these down.  Whenever I see you shirtless, or especially when you’re just in your boxers, you just look so damn hot.  You’re twice my age but you’re so confident and . . . sexy.”  He dragged his dick against mine once more, this time taking his time to make sure he went along the full length.  I could feel just how thick he was from the feeling of his mass grinding against my throbbing boner.    

“Seeing you underneath me shirtless . . . and hard, is really starting to turn me on.”  He purred as he pulled the heavy weight of his body away from mine.  Suddenly, for the first time since we had started wrestling he backed away from, and stood up.  Towering over me, upright and muscular, he looked down on me as I laid shirtless on the floor.  I stared up at my father in his boxers, noticing that his underwear were more filled than they had been before.  Submitting me like this was getting him excited.  He brought his hand down to his boxers and started to lightly stroke his growing cock.

“Take your pants off.”  He commanded with clear and strict authority.  Doing as I was told I pulled off my sweat pants, and dropped them to the side of me, looking back up at my dad.  For the first time, I was now in my underwear in front of my bodybuilder father.  His boxers were now starting to constrain against the size of his large, swelling dick.  Still touching himself he commanded one more time, “stand up.”  I felt my own boxers shift as I moved my legs to stand up.  Standing for the first time in a few minutes, and since I had started to get hard, I felt a bit light headed but my senses started to return to me.  The sheer amount of adrenalin and lust that I was feeling were enough to keep me focused despite the slight dizziness. 

“Now . . . take my boxers off.”  He tightened his grip against his now fully erect cock before letting go of it.  He let his hands fall to his side as I looked down to see the long, thick bulge in his underwear.  The fabric could barely contain his erection.  He was so long, but also incredibly thick.  I hesitated for moment taking in seeing his boner for the first time. 

“Is it finally hitting you that my dick’s bigger than yours?”  He asked as though this had been a mutual understanding for some time.

“You’re so . . . fucking thick.”  I said amazed.

“Oh that’s cute.”  He said sympathetically as he wrapped his large manly, muscular arms around my shoulders and neck.  “You never looked at my dick before?”  He rose his eyebrow in doubt.  “Because I’ve seen you check my cock before.”  He broke a grin as I savored the feeling of his powerful arms resting on my small shoulders.  “And I know you want it, so . . .” he flexed his arms and pecs, letting his beautiful body flare into its powerful shape.  His veins thickened on his arm, and his pecs seemed to pump up.  “Get down on your knees and fucking beg to suck me.”  Reacting on pure emotion and lust I let my body sink down.  I put my hands against his tight pecs, squeezing them as I lowered my body, letting my hands brush against his nipples and down to his abs.  Knowing exactly what I wanted he flexed his abs as my hands came across.  His arms and pecs were still tensed, mixed with his abs, his bare feet, and his now throbbing dick . . . I had never seen my father look so masculine. 

“I’m half your age, and yet you are the most muscular, powerful, and thick man I have ever seen.”  I brushed my hands along his hips.  “So let me make you feel like the man you are.”  I breathed in and looked up into his eyes.  “I want to take your pants off, and I want you to make me your bitch.”

“You want to be daddy’s bitch?”  He inched slightly closer to me putting his thick mass right against my face. 

“Yes.”  I affirmed with absolute certainty.  “I’ve wanted your body for so fucking long.”  He caressed my back with his fingers as he nodded his head down at me.  With his signal I finally did what I had embarrassingly fantasized about for so long: I reached my fingers into the sides of his boxer and almost without thinking I let my hands pull down against his body.  Almost as if in slow motion I watched as the fabric came down and his massive, vascular, cock came into view one inch at a time.  As the boxers reached the tip of his head, his entire manhood sprung out from the fabric and slowly settled upright against his body, free of its constraint.  I pulled his underwear over his enlarged and cut quads down to his feet as he stepped out of them.  I left them in my hand a moment, letting the heat and sweat of the fabric seep into my hands, as I stared up in complete awe of what I saw: my naked, muscular, mature father – bearing his erect dick in front of my face.  His dick was almost touching my face, I had never seen him look so intimidating powerful or beautiful.  Unable to resist, I began to open my mouth and move my lips towards his long manhood.  Just as I did he brought his hand from my back to my mouth, covering it as though to block out the words I could no longer even bring myself to use. 

“No no no.”  He brought his right hand over to stroke his swollen dick in front of my face. 

“I said you were going to beg to suck me.  You don’t just blow a man with a ripped, gorgeous body and big dick.  You have to earn that shit.”  He moved just to my right. 

“Besides, I took my shirt off, flexed, let you rub my feet, touch my muscles, and then I pinned you to the floor like a little bitch . . . I think you need to return the favor a little before I let you try and blow me.”  He took a step forward, turning his body to now bring his shredded back and bare ass to my face, and suddenly I had a deviously nasty idea where he was headed. 

“So before you get to suck my seven inch cock,” He struck a double back bicep pose and looked back over his shoulder. 

“You’re going to eat my ass.”  He finished his pose by tightening his glutes causing his ass to rise and condense.  Seeing my father completely naked, flexing his ass in front of me along with his ripped and defined back is by far one of the hottest things I had seen in my entire life.  Looking at his flexed glutes so many different thoughts ran through my mind.  I thought back to how just earlier this afternoon I had been anxious to see my father unbutton his shirt, knowing he was about to show off his body in passing.  Now, as I inched closer to his exposed body on my knees, I couldn’t help but feel a sense of relief.  I didn’t have to lie or bottle up any of these emotions anymore, I could finally embrace them.  I placed my hands on his hips, delicately letting my fingers slide down his skin.  A small hint of his cologne came across my face as I moved closer to him.  The scent of his cologne only further pushed me to give into my instincts.

I brought lips closer to his ass, and after a moment of hesitation, I placed my lips on the peak of his flexed glutes.  His body was warm, smooth, and incredibly hard.  I let my lips sit for half a second before letting them come away.  Every inch of my body was feverish from being able to finally kiss his naked body.  He relaxed his pose, letting his ass fall slightly, though it still looked firmer and harder than mine did flexed.  He lightly placed his hands over mine.  He brought my hands onto the front of his thighs, but stopped them short of being able to touch his massive erection.  He pressed my hands against his thigh, stroking the tops of my fingers. 

“Keep going.  I want to feel your mouth inside my ass.”  Seemingly contrary to his words a few seconds ago, this was almost more of a request rather than a command.  Either way, I wasn’t about to displease my father.  I let my body fall forward slightly, landing my lips against the peak of his bare glute, but this time my lips were less tame.  I opened my mouth slightly letting my tongue touch his skin, still surprised at just how hard it felt.  I continued to kiss along the muscular mound until I came to the crack.  A rush of energy came through me as I began to pull my hands out from under his.

“Whatever you want daddy.”  I breathed in the complete pleasure of surrendering myself.  I was submitting to my father, but somehow I felt a sense of control I hadn’t felt before.  I placed my hands firmly on both of his hard, masculine cheeks, taking the opportunity to squeeze as hard as I could, appreciating every second I groped his ass.  Sensing my enjoyment he tightened his glutes again, pushing my fingers out from his skin, unable to dent his now flexed muscles.  He brought his left hand to his cock and started to stroke back and forth.  He was already getting off to my show of admiration.  I took a deep breathe, slowly closing my eyes.  I could feel the tension rise in my body as every inch of me prepared to show him just how much I had been wanting to do this.  Before I could even fully feel my body move, my lips were in the middle of his crack, once again trying to spread his thick, defined cheeks.  Unable to resist the combined sensation of stroking his own cock and my lips against his crack, his ass untightened and my lips seemed to sink in further.  I pulled with slightly more force as I allowed my mouth and tongue to engulf his crack.  Both of our breathing picked up as I dug my mouth into his ass.  I couldn’t resist myself.  I continued to kiss, eventually letting my tongue run along his exposed hole.

“Oh fuck!”  He called out in pleasure as my tongue crossed it.  His ass relaxed even more as I continued to press my face into his crack, letting all of my built up passion loose on his masculine hole. 

“Fucking eat that ass!”  He contracted his glutes slightly, pushing my face back a small amount, but not enough that I couldn’t still pleasure his hole with my tongue.  I continued for another few seconds, allowing myself to melt into the firm muscles that held my face.

“God damn your mouth feels so good.”  I let out a distorted moan, the throbbing in my pants becoming almost painful.  I hadn’t even touched my dick but my boxers were already soaked with precum.  Unable to restrain myself I pulled my mouth back for a moment, and slapped both of my hands against his bare ass, with more force than perhaps I had intended.  My father let out a deep moan as my palms met his ass, creating a slight cracking sound.

“Fuck you’re so sexy.”  I let out, squeezing his glutes, admiring what I had just pleasured. 

“Stand up.”  He breathed heavily, but still with a tone of command.  I stood up behind my father, purposefully letting my wet cock press against his ass.  He had slowed his hand strokes, and was now pulling against his dick at a slower pace.  I looked in the mirror in front of us and tried to take in every inch of his naked body. 

“God damn your cock’s thick.”  He breathed out as I began to kiss his muscular shoulders.  I let my hands wrap around his lats and placed my palms against his pumped pecs.  He breathed out as my hands crossed his hard nipples.

“Yeah squeeze my tits.”  He commanded, as I complied and dug my fingers into his thick pecs before he tensed them to make them rock solid under fingers.  We both kept our eyes on the mirror, getting off on seeing our bodies pressed against one another, me worshiping his superior and masculine body.  I let my entire body squeeze against my fathers powerful muscles, kissing along his neck, unleashing all of the lust and passion I had been trying to hide from him.

“How does it feel to be submitted by a dad twice your age?” 

“I feel like such a little slut,” My words being smothered against my lips pressing his warm skin. “being able to make love to such a fucking thick man.”

“Are you ready to be daddy’s little bitch?”  He started to stroke his cock faster as I grinded my wet boxers against his crack.  I felt a slight amount of precum leak out at the realization that his glutes might have been harder than my own cock. 

“Fuck yes.  My dick can’t take much more.”  I breathed out in anticipation, letting my hands stroke his pecs.  My father let his thick neck fall back as I continued to kiss along it before he let out a small laugh.

“I am going to throat fuck you so hard.” 

“Do you want me on the bed, or on my knees?”  I brought my hands to his back and began to trace along his striated muscles.  Each muscle felt hard and dense against my soft fingers.  I continued to trace down his muscular, wide, thick back enamored at just how defined and cut it had become.  I swept my fingers across his pumped muscles before bringing them back to the two mounds I had taken with my mouth only seconds ago.

“I’m ready to submit to you.”  I breathed against his neck as I took his ass in my hands squeezing and savoring how muscular his entire body felt.  I was finally able to touch my father’s muscles, feeling just how strong and powerful he had become.  My cock was ready to erupt, I was struggling to contain myself.  I had only ever dreamt of being able to touch him, much less rim him, I couldn’t believe he was about to finally fuck me.  He turned around towards me and stroked his hands along my arms.  As his right hand touched my arm I noticed a warm, sticky liquid rub off onto my skin.

“You’re starting to precum.”  I said bringing my lips close to his as my hands felt along his flexed lats.  His bare chest was lightly touching mine.  I can’t even describe the rush of having such a masculine naked man in front of me, so close.  The faint sensation of his brick-lick pecs touching mine was nearly enough to make me finish where we stood.

“Watching men get turned on by my body gets me so wet.”  He confessed as he applied pressure to my shoulders, forcing me onto my knees.  “Seeing you getting off to touching my muscles, worshiping me like the man I am, gets me so fucking hot.”  I looked up at his naked body, enthralled by his dominance.  He struck a double bicep pose, flaring his quads in front of me, with his erect cock in my face.  His throbbing, wet, seven inch cock was barely a few inches away from my mouth as I slowly rubbed my thighs trying to resist the urge to jack myself off. 

“Now.”  He said in a dominant baritone voice as he straightened his posture and squared his hips in front of me.  “Suck that shit.”  I had waited so long to hear those words.  I had thought of this moment more times than I am proud of, but whenever my dad would come into the kitchen in just his boxers, I couldn’t help my mind from going there.  Imagining what it would be like to finally see him take his underwear off, letting his thick cock spring out, and then asking me to suck it.  The tip of his head was almost touching my lips.  My heart slammed against my chest as I hesitantly started to open my mouth.  After a moment, almost by instinct, my mouth opened further and I took his throbbing head into my mouth.  The warm, wet, smooth tip rubbed against the roof of my mouth as I began to slowly suck and lick his shaft.  I could feel the precum spread across the top of my mouth as I took his long, vascular, hard shaft deeper into my mouth.  I breathed deeply, letting the inexplicable pleasure of finally being able to suck this man’s cock overtake me.  His beautiful, muscular body deserved to be pleasured.  I had fantasized about blowing him for so long, and now his thick wet manhood was in my mouth.

He arched his back and moaned as I continued to move my mouth closer and closer to the base of his shaft.  I moved my mouth back and forth across his skin, keeping my lips firm, licking his head with each thrust. 

“Don’t forget daddy’s balls.”  He breathed out, for the first time this entire evening seemingly genuinely short of breath.  Obeying his demand, I took his dick out of my mouth, putting my hand around his shaft stroking it and squeezing, as I let my mouth engulf his large balls.  He was better endowed than I was, so taking such large balls into my mouth was a surprise at first.  I gently licked and sucked against sack.  He let out another sigh of pleasure as my tongue slowly grazed one of his nuts.  I looked up to him, my eyes passing along the erotically lit curves of his abs and pecs, locking eyes just as I took it into my mouth.  I rolled his loaded nut against my tongue a few more times before letting his now wet sack out of my mouth, returning to his throbbing, cum soaked cock.  I took his head faster this time, licking and swallowing his pre cum.  He placed his hands on his hips and flexed his pecs and abs as he looked down at me, his mouth open so that he could breathe harder.

“Yeah you fucking take my cock.”  Seeing him flex his large muscles as I blew him on my knees was by far the hottest thing I had ever felt.  “Grab my tits.”  He flexed his pecs, causing them to roll up slowly into condensed mounds.  Wanting to pleasure him, I reached my hands up and groped his thick pecs.  He released his flex allowing my hands to grab into his chest.  With his cock in my mouth and his thick pecs in my hands, his nipples rubbing against my palms, I couldn’t help but moan.  He flexed his chest again, this time tensing his arms and abs at the same time.  I could see his quads become striated in front of my face.  All of the muscles along his pelvis tensed in ways I hadn’t seen before. 

“Who’s daddy’s bitch?”  He asked with his entire vascular body now flexed.  I briefly let my mouth free.

“Me.”  I breathed out before taking his member back into my mouth.  I sucked hard against his shaft before releasing it.  “Do you like submitting me?”  I looked up into his eyes as I groped his nipples and licked the tip of his head.  “Do you like it when I make you feel like a man?”  I gave a sharp smile as I lightly twisted his nipples.  His dick jumped away from my tongue and another rush of precum seeped out of his dick.  He let a quick, almost calm, smile come to his face before grabbing my hair with his thick muscular arms.  He tilted my head back, as the precum dripped from his dick onto my upper thigh. 

“Do you want me to make you feel like a man?”  He emphasized the reversal of my comment.  I knew exactly what he was asking, and my entire body nearly shook with anticipation at the very though of it.  I let my arms slowly come down along his body, savoring every inch of his shredded physique. 

“Are you going to fuck me?”  I asked with a coy smile. 

“Do you want me to?”  I couldn’t help but let a small involuntary laugh come out at the absurdity of his question.  I was on my knees, rubbing his naked body, and had just swallowed his precum.

“Do you even need to ask?”  I replied looking up at him enraptured by his natural dominance and masculinity.  He started to stroke my hair, stepping forward just enough that his dick was now at the side of my face, and his powerful masculine body towered over me.  He gripped my hair lightly with one hand and used the other to smack his erect dick against my left cheek.  The sound of skin hitting seemed to fill the room, breaking the intimate silence of our breathing.

“You’ve seen how thick I am.  Between my cock and,” He looked at himself for a moment, “this massive body, you might be a bit sore by the time I’m done.”  He let go of his cock and directed his hips so that his dick was now in front of my lips. 

“You know I’ve wanted you to fuck me.”

“Good.”  He said quietly and sensually.  “But before I wreck your ass,” he straightened his legs lining his dick up.  “let’s see if you can handle daddy mouth fucking you.”  He said in a deep, primal voice.  Before I could say anything to spur his ego on further, he used his two large hands to cup the back of my head and drove my mouth onto his dick.  I quickly opened my lips and took the bulk of his long cock.  Before I could really even wrap my tongue around it he started to thrust his hips back and forth, still with my mouth around his dick.  He took a deep breath in as he started to mouth fuck me.  I was barely moving my head, fully surrendering to the powerful thrusts his body exerted against my head.  He thrusted in and out of my mouth as I reciprocated his rhythm with tightening and releasing my lips and tongue. 

“Fuck!”  He breathed out slowly as his thrusts became slower, but much harder.  My father’s body was so muscular and powerful, and he was using his strength to slam his cock into my mouth as hard as he could.  I looked up and saw that the veins in his arms were swollen against his force.  His abs and pecs became more defined, and the striations in his shoulders became more pronounced.  He grunted as he continued to retract out and then shove his cock deeper into my mouth.  I began to moan as the feeling of my father’s powerful body and large cock were getting to be too much to handle. 

“Oh fuck I’m gonna cum.”  He said hastening his explosive thrusts into my mouth.  His movements became more rhythmic as his body gave into the ecstatic build up.  I grabbed his bare ass and squeezed his glutes, feeling his thick muscles tense and release with each thrust.  Slipping further into primal ecstasy with each thrust, I let my fingers go further along his stone-like ass until I reached his crack.  Wanting so bad for him to unload in my mouth, I dug my right hand into his crack.  I could feel just how sweaty he had become as my finger circled his tight hole, matching the rhythm of my fingers with his hips.

“Fuck yeah.”  He let out in a deep growl.  Unable to restrain himself any further, my father’s entire body starting to clench up, his head tilted back his lips rolled, and his ass tightened against my fingers. 

“Take my load bitch.”  He growled before thrusting his cock one last time against my mouth.  This time, just as he reached as far as he could I felt his cock expand under my lips.  A thick burst of cum erupted into my mouth, quickly filling the small space his cock hadn’t already filled.  I began to suck and lick harder as I swallowed his massive load.  He moaned out and seemed to freeze in place as his entire body flared with euphoria.  His cum kept pouring into my mouth as I struggled to take all of it.  I felt the warm, creamy jets spread across my tongue one after the other.  I tried to take his nut as it poured into my mouth, but with each swallow a new stream of cum would unload.  Much like my father’s muscular body, his cum shots were proving to be too much for me to handle.  Just as his dick started to release the last of his cum, I couldn’t handle the tension.  I swallowed his final cum stream, before letting myself fall back onto my elbows, looking up at my fathers muscular body and his throbbing, soaked cock.  His body had gotten a little sweaty from mouth fucking me.  Seeing my father’s muscular body naked, his erect cock, knowing he had just submitted me, my entire body was overtaken.  Without even touching myself, I pulled my boxers back finally freeing my dick from its constraints.  I pushed up with my hips, arching my back as cum erupted all over my abs. 

“Fuck.”  I cried out in a choked voice as I kept cuming, seemingly harder with each shot.  My body was completely taken by the most euphoric sense of release I had felt in my entire life.  I had wanted to feel his body and see his dick for so long.  And having just taken his cum, I couldn’t stop my body from releasing that unmatched, pent-up, lustful joy.  I let my elbows give out, as my back hit the floor.  I let my cock twitch a few more times, letting the cum pour onto my skin.  I breathed out, unable to speak.

For the next ten seconds or so the room was filled with the sound of us breathing and reveling in the pleasure of our orgasms.  In the oddest way, the entire world seemed to slip away.  I wasn’t even thinking about what had just happened, I simply let my entire being melt away into something I couldn’t even describe or grasp.  I had never felt such a sense of ecstasy and pure calmness.  I let my head roll to the right, my body now sprawled out in front of my father.  I slowly felt my conscience come back to me.  I could hear my dad’s feet against the carpet as I slowly, drunkenly opened my eyes.  He knelt down beside me, his cock still fully erect as he put his weight onto one knee.

“You give one hell of a blow job.”  He smirked, still breathing heavily.  “Is that what you’ve been learning at college?”  He raised an eyebrow at me.

“I have many talents I’m known for.”  I gave him a vixen smile, speaking in a rasp. 

“If I had known I would have had you suck my cock a long time ago.”  He looked up and down my exposed body.  “I wouldn’t have teased you so long walking around in my underwear.”  I was still coming down from the high, but already my body felt a singeing adrenalin rush.  My naked, muscular father, still fully erect after cuming in my mouth, admitted that he walked around in his boxers, shirtless and showing of his bulge, to tease me.  I reached up and let my hand grab his flexed calf.

“Do you have any idea just how sexy how you are?”  I asked slowly caressing his steel like muscle. He let out a small laugh, almost as though admitting he did.  “I mean seriously, you’re a 52-year-old doctor, and you have the body and stamina of a 20 year old.  You’re sure-as-fuck stronger than me.”

“I have a lot of stamina too.”  He said looking at me flatly.  I nodded my head looking at his still erect cock.

“Apparently.  You’re still rock solid.” 

“My muscles aren’t the only intimidating thing about me I take it?”

“Now why would I be intimidated?”  I smiled sarcastically.  “You wrestle me, make me feel your muscles, then whip out your massive dick, which is bigger than mine by the way.  And at 52 you’re apparently even hornier than I am at 22.”

“You like me being a daddy don’t you?”  He tilted his head and narrowed his eyes. 

“What’s not to like?”  He flexed his right arm, against his now thick and flared quads.

“Well.”  He looked at his arm before looking back at me.  “In case my throbbing cock didn’t already give it away, I am still horny.”  He released his flexed arm and slowly moved his body on top of mine.  He put his muscular, thick, and vascular arms on both sides of my head, spreading my legs apart with his.  He let his cock come down and rub against the cum on my stomach. 

“I think it’s time for round two.”  He said in a low, pointed tone spreading my legs slightly further. 

“Damn you are horny!”  I thrusted my cock against his, teasing him.  He took a breath in before looking down into my eyes.    

“You have such a cute little ass.  It drives me crazy.”  I slowly brought my arms up and moved my fingers along his flared biceps and triceps.  I slid my fingers along his smooth, but rock-solid muscles.

“And apparently my arms drive you crazy.”  He quipped.

“So I’ve been honest with you, although it might not have been hard to figure out.  If you walked around I’d check you out.  And I’d wonder what it would be like to feel your muscles and see that massive dick.”  I squeezed his flexed arms, still astounded at just how hard and vascular they were.  My finger bumped over his thick veins as I stroked them. 

“Did you ever think about me?”  I asked directly.  “And my cute little ass?”  I moved my fingers along from his biceps down to his incredibly vascular and thick forearms. 

“You’re not as much of a tease as I am, but . . .”  He looked up and down my body.  “Yeah, I’ve wondered what it would be like to rip your clothes off.”  He lowered his arms down as though doing a push up, letting his cock press into my abdomen as he did.  My cum moved out from under his dick as he did, smearing against his abs.  He lowered himself down until his face was nearly touching mine.

“I’ve also thought about some pretty nasty things we could do.”  He took a deep breath in pushing himself back up.  This time though he sat himself up, and struck a lat and pec pose, letting his thick lats expand past his sides as his pecs popped up.  His dick jumped as he completed the pose. 

“And daddy needs to cum again.” 

“I can help make that happen.”  I rubbed along his thigs, squeezing his muscular cut quads. 

“Good.”  He let his pose go and slowly rose up away from me.  Standing over me he placed his hands on his hips, once again letting his cock bounce.  “Stand up.”  His tone now more resembled the one it had earlier.  The calm from his last orgasm must have been wearing off, and his testosterone was starting to take over again at the thought of finally being able to ass fuck me.  Not daring to question my muscular father’s command I stood up in front of him. 

“Is your dick ready?”  He asked.  I couldn’t help but notice the irony of the 52-year-old asking if the 22 year old’s dick was ready for another round. 

“I’ve been ready to blow since earlier today, so I’m good.”  I answered as he brought his strong hands to my arms and stroked them.  The tips of our dicks touched causing both of them to jump in response.

“Just checking.  I think sometimes men are a bit taken aback.  But with the amount that I work out, my test is through the roof, which makes me so goddamn horny.  Men your age are still coming down from the last orgasm and I’m ready to go.”

“That is so hot.”  I breathed out as I grabbed his biceps again, looking him in the eyes.  “The idea of you fucking guys my age, you have to know you are . . .”  I took a breath thinking.  “insanely sexy right?” 

“I figured that out when a grad student was all but begging me to take my pants off.”  He flexed his biceps as I continued to hold them, letting his mounds swell and peak under my weaker grip.  “That dude cam in his pants just watching me flex without a shirt.”  He repeated the flex one more time.

“Can’t say that I blame him.  You’re smart, beautiful, kind, mature . . . basically the entire package.”  I marveled in a distant voice.  He took a step forward making our dicks press together as his chest pushed against mine.  The feeling of his hard nipples and pecs pressing against me made my cock ache with desire. 

“Do you want to worship me a little before my cock breaks your ass?”  He said so casually, in an almost innocent voice, a contrast to his otherwise authoritative body.

“Fuck yes.”  I brought my left hand to the back of his head, and my right hand over his bare ass, pulling him closer to me as I kissed him.  I pressed my lips against his, letting my body take in the sensation of his warm lips.  He reciprocated my movements, as I slowly slid my tongue across his lips.  I squeezed his firm ass as he tightened his grip along my arms.  After a moment we pulled away, and looked at each other.  A complete two or three seconds passed before he spoke.

“Get on the bed.”  He ordered.  I looked over to my left towards the bed and began to walk towards, only stopping when I got to the foot of the bed.  I couldn’t help but crack a slight grin as an idea popped into my head. 

“Could you lift me?”  I placed my hands against the edge of the bed and leaned back.  I paused for a second nervous to defy his order with a request.  “And then maybe throw me onto it?”

“Did you like it when I carried you earlier?” 

“It was really hot.”  I said looking him in his eyes as I brought my hand down to my erect dick.  I slowly stroked my shaft as I continued, “whenever you exert your authority like that, it really turns me on.” 

“Alright then.”  He said clearly enjoying what he was about to do.  In a quick movement my father grabbed my upper legs, making his forearms hit against my lower ass.  In a single squat movement he lifted my entire body up so that I was resting on his fists and forearms, our chests touching.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and breathed in deeply with the rush of adrenalin of being lifted by my naked, powerful father.  I looked down to see his vascular, pumped biceps fully flexed with my weight.  His arms were so large.  On top of that, it seemed like his traps and shoulders were getting pumped from holding me.  Small veins started to appear all over his upper torso. 

“Is this what you like?”  He asked sensually.  I rubbed my dick against his abs slowly.

“Yeah.”  I moaned out letting my cock rub between the crevices of his 8 pack.  I was humping my dad’s 8 pack, to say this is what I liked was a vast understatement.

“It’s a good thing you enjoy being my bitch.  I don’t think I’ll ever need to remind you who has the bigger muscles or the thicker cock in this house right?” 

“Fuck no.  You’re way more of a man than I am.”  I continued to rub against his hard abs.  He slowly walked back a few feet. 

“It must be a bit intimidating for you knowing that I bang men your age who only look half as good as I do.”  I looked down at my dad’s hard pecs and let my fingers press against his hard traps. 

“Do you fuck a lot of guys my age?”  My tone was quiet but fueled with lust.  His grip tightened around my ass. 

“You’ve seen me naked at this point, you tell me.” 

“True,” I lifted my head up from his massive chest and back to his eyes.  For a brief second I could hear our deep breathing, both of us panting with pent up sexual tension.  My father had made me his bitch at this point, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t willing to add to the fire.  I knew he already wanted me, but I also knew I could drive him even further.  I wanted him to be just as in need of my body as I was of his. 

“But.”  I brought my hands up and stroked his muscled neck, letting my fingers graze up to his hair.  “Talk only gets you so far . . . I want to feel how you fuck guys my age.”  I brought my right foot up and brushed it against his right ass cheek.  “Are you going to fuck me?”  I rasped as I pressed my lips against his neck.  I began to kiss him deeply and slowly, moving my lips further up his neck as he stretched back savoring the moment. 

“Oh yeah,” he let out, seemingly involuntarily.  His grip tightened against my ass and his arms almost began squeezing me against his chest.  “I hope you’re ready.”  I could feel his voice vibrate against my lips as I kissed just under his jaw.    

“Take me.”  I breathed out letting myself get carried away.  I grinded my cock against his 8-pack again, breathing in deeply.  “I’m yours.” 

“Damn straight.”  He replied with a full masculine voice, taking a few steps forward.  I felt his pumped arms tense under my body as he threw me onto the bed.  I landed on my back with a thud, gaining my bearings.  I looked up, and just as I did, my dad brought his right foot up onto the bed, showing off his incredibly large and muscular leg.  Everything from his foot, to his calves, to his quads seemed pumped and powerful.  Standing in front of me, his cock was fully erect.  He was horny, and ready for release. 

“I think it’s time you learn what it’s like to get fucked by a man.”  He climbed onto the bed and took a few steps until his body was towering over my hips.  He placed his hands on his hips, his legs on both sides of my hips.  His flexed his entire body, causing every muscle group I could see to contract and grow with power.  His cock jumped, and a small drop of precum came out of my father’s long, hard, pulsating cock.  From my vantage point, my father had never looked so masculine or powerful.  I could see his tight glutes protruding from behind his massive legs.  I couldn’t help touching myself seeing him standing over me so dominantly.  He slowly unflexed and lowered his body down. 

“No, no, no.”  He grabbed my hands away from my dick and quickly pinned me to the bed.  The force he exerted against my wrists was unbelievable.  I was suddenly curious just how rough he could get with me. 

“You’re not going to jack off yet, no matter how sexy I am.”  He began to slowly grind his hard cock against mine.  I moaned, unable to contain the indescribable feeling of his thick dick rubbing against mine, knowing he was bigger and thicker than I was.  He humped me a few more times, never letting go of my wrists.  Some of his cum smeared against my cock, letting his slide against mine. 

“Fuck you have a nice dick.”  He growled pressing harder against my body.  The force he was able to exert was intoxicating.  I knew my father was strong before, but I had never felt his strength like this.  His grinds became slower and more rhythmic until he stopped and released my wrists. 

“Do you need me to loosen you up a little?”  He brought his hands from my neck down to my nipples. 

“You’re the biggest man I’ll have ever taken, so you better get my hole ready.