The Cleric's Infernal Husband

EclipseWing

The Cleric’s Infernal Husband

============================================

So, after a year of being sick on and off, I’m finally healthy enough to crank out a story. I hope you enjoy!

This story is inspired by the webcomic “Mage and Demon Queen”. Please support the artist by reading it on Webtoon.

Agradath the Undefeated – Conqueror of the Seven Realms, Wielder of the Dragonheart Blade, the Infernal Emperor upon the Throne of the Damned – surveyed his empire from atop the highest tower of his keep. Half the mortal lands were now firmly in his grasp along all of the Underworld. Kingdoms fell before him, their petty walls weak as tissue. Only a handful of monarchs dared oppose him still, whilst the rest were already the puppets of his handpicked agents.

And yet, all of this considered, he was bored.

Incredibly so actually. The fun of it was just… gone. Most of the weaklings they called heroes and warriors couldn’t even breach the first gate of his stronghold. He was the most powerful being in the existence, but all the challenge was gone. Sure, he could always attempt to invade the heavenly realm next, but who wants a bunch of clouds?

He growled and sat back on his throne of charred bones, stroking his goatee. The sulfuric embers on his arching ebony horns burned brightly like glittering emeralds and amethysts. In his frustration, he took a forgotten iron sword – a spoil of war – and began bending the blade over and over in his hands. Without even exerting himself, he soon turned the once broadsword into a glowing hot ball of iron. He snorted and tossed it in the corner of the room with a pile of other former weapons, reshaped by his hands.

He looked at his own weapon, a mighty claymore of Damascan steel, a proper weapon christened by the bloody heart of a wyvern, thus the nickname. He could only frown as he looked at the mythic weapon; he could barely use it since the “Event”.

The “Event” was what his seneschal called it, as calling it the “Undying” would send the demon lord into a rage. It began several weeks ago. These whelps of heroes realized it was better to team up in groups. Finally, they began getting into the stronghold proper, and when they were inevitably killed, they somehow came back to life back in the human capital. Agradath’s wisest mages named the phenomenon, “respawning”. For a time, this “respawning” made things interesting. Soon warriors were actually getting to Agradath’s door and for a time, life was fun gain. He had a challenge!

It wore off too soon. The challengers were battle weary and would often be easy to defeat. Soon, they became a chore as to get them to stop. Agradath realized he had to break each one’s will individually until they gave up. Day in and day out he dealt with these invaders, but no one would last more than five minutes against him. He hardly ever broke a sweat. Worst of all, killing them didn’t even give him gory satisfaction; they just disappeared in a burst of light.

To make any of it the least bit more entertaining, he kept a journal next to his throne. He tallied up whatever ludicrous speech the holier-than-thou warriors would give him.

“Your reign of terror ends here.”

The most common. 45,980.

“My friends are my power!”

Sickeningly naïve. As if demons couldn’t’ have friends. 8,235.

“You twisted bastard!”

69. Nice.

“I’m gonna marry you!”

Ah yes, the good old- wait. What?!

Agradath glowered at the newcomer. Surprisingly, this one was alone. Just some shrimpy young man in an ill-fitting white robe trimmed with gold that looked more like a sail on his slight frame. He held a gnarled wooden staff etched with runes that thrummed with holy magic. Clearly, he was some sort of cleric. A cleric! It nearly made the demon lord laugh. A healer, not a fighter, here alone before him! Yet, the whelp’s goofy grin that threw off the demon lord. “I… what did you just say?”

“I-I-I said I’m going to marry you!” The cleric stammered.

A low rumble started in his chest before erupting into a mirth of laughter. “You! Oh human, I thank you for the joke. But I don’t have room in my court for a jester. Enjoy your respawn.”

With that, the cleric was dispatched with a simple fireball.

The next day, Agradath found himself still chuckling over the cleric’s words while reviewing his new decrees. That soon ended when the doors to the throne room flew open again. There, the cleric stood once more. “Hey, you didn’t even let me introduce myself!”

Admittedly, this took the demon lord off guard. Most heroes took at least a couple days to train before attempting again. “Why would I care for the name of some weakling like you?”

“I am not weak!” The cleric huffed. He took a deep breath. “My name is Ayden, and by the will of the Holy Ones, I shall defeat you by making you fall in love with me!”

Agradath cocked an eyebrow. “Since when do the lazy gods give a shit about love?”

The cleric had the decency to blush. “Well, maybe, I might have had the idea… and asked for their blessing.”

Agradath smirked. “You are an interesting human at least but not interesting enough to keep around.” He threw a dagger threw the cleric and that was that.

The demon lord was standing before a mirror inspecting his body post-workout. He flexed his arms, grinning at how they swelled to the size of a man’s head. The door burst open again. “Who dares- ah. It’s you.”

“I’m sorry!” The cleric blurted out, averting his eyes. He held out a small pink box. “I, um, brought a gift for you.”

“Calm down, it’s not like I’m naked.” Agradath sighed and waved his hand. The box magically floated over to him. He opened it up and frowned. “Macarons?”

“Cherry! My father is a baker, so I thought I’d try one of his recipes. The cherries in my village just came into season, and they’re so sweet. Maybe someday we can go pick some together.”

Agradath was poleaxed. Never ever had anyone attempted to invite him to something as mundane as picking cherries. He opened his mouth to speak but stopped. The cleric seemed different. He couldn’t quite place it, but it seemed to be something with his tunic. It was the same one, but it looked off somehow. Not to mention, the blush on his cheeks and the way he looked so excited… it was cute. Well, maybe cute in the way a hellhound puppy was cute. Instead, he picked up his sword and hit the cleric over the head with the flat end.

As the cleric disappeared in a burst of light, he turned back to the box. He gingerly picked one up between his claws and popped it in his mouth. It wasn’t terrible; the cleric was clearly a gifted cook. He ate another. Demon he may be, but he was also a lord and thus had to follow certain polite obligations. Besides, he couldn’t just let them go to waste.

Maybe just one more.

The empty pastry box burned to ashes in the hearth as Agradath worked through some paperwork. After all, even evil overlords have to balance a national budget. He had just finished totaling the cost of his new weapons purchase when yet again the door opened. “Not now,” he growled.

“Um, I can come back later if you want?”

Agradath sighed, instantly recognizing the voice. He flung a lazy fireball at the cleric but was surprised when it came flying back. He stared in shock at his enemy, who seemed just as surprised his reflection spell worked. Agradath dismissed the fireball. Suddenly, the changes in the cleric became obvious. The tunic was a little shorter on him. The arm that held his staff was a little more toned, and a little more of his chest poked out. Even the cleric’s calves were a little more sculpted in his sandals, no doubt due to the long climb up the tower.

What was his name? Ian? Arden? Ayden? Ayden. “You… you deflected it?”

“I-I-I did.”

The embers on his horns burned brighter than ever. “No human has ever deflected my fireballs.” An evil smile spread across his face as he leaped over the table. He lumbered straight for Ayden, heart racing in excitement. “You might just be interesting after all. Don’t disappoint me.” He drew his sword.

“But I don’t want to fight?”

“I SAID FIGHT ME!”

A pitiful Banish spell bounced harmlessly off of the demon lord’s hairy chest. He growled in frustration and dispatched the cleric once again.

The days began to blend together, and Agradath found his patience wearing thin. “How the hell are you getting here earlier each day? I swear upon the fires of Hades, are my generals not even trying?!”

Ayden shrugged. “I guess I’m just determined to see you, my lord.”

Agradath rubbed his temples. Wait, did Ayden just say, “my lord”? A little zap of arousal shot down his body, but he hardened his resolve. “I am not your lord.”

“Not yet, but I wouldn’t mind worshipping you.”

The demon lord felt like he was smacked in the face. He fought to think of anything but twunkish cleric before him. “You… you what?”

Ayden blushed. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to say that. It’s just that you’re really hot! I mean, I’m a religious man – obviously – but by the gods your body is divine. Not that I just like you for your body, but damn those pecs, those arms! They look like they’re sculpted by angels. Even your man – err – demonhood! I know you’re hiding it, but I know it’s huuuuge-”

The embarrassed cleric babbled on and on, and all Agradath could do was sit on his throne agape. He had partners in the past who were really into his body, but this was something else. He then saw that the cleric’s tunic had grown very tight around one particular spot. Not only was Ayden clearly growing more muscular as he fought his way up the tower, but his cock must also have grown too! He looked like he was smuggling a banana in there with a couple tangerines.

“Listen,” Agradath said, his voice hoarse. “Perhaps we should just pick this up tomorrow.”

Ayden stopped. “You’re not going to kill me today?”

“No,” he said, but paused. “I could teleport you back to the human realms?”

“I’d appreciate that.”

Agradath cast the spell, but internally wondered why he found himself merciful. Was he going soft?

Well, there was one part that clearly was not.

Agradath sat back on his throne with a huff. The gods might be giving Ayden some kind of power that made him stronger, but if they were going to do it, why not go big? Not to jack himself off, but he was the damned demon lord! Literally the biggest threat to the human realms! Were the gods so pitiful that they couldn’t muster up enough power to help him?

The Infernal Emperor then had an idea. This cleric was the best challenge he’d had in a long time, even if the battle only lasted for under a minute. Well then, why send a god to do a demon’s job? Why couldn’t he cast a spell that would… augment the cleric just a bit? He could finally have the challenge he always wanted! And, if the cleric got a little too big for his tunic, he could always take his power back. He could have the perfect sparring mate; he just needed Ayden to grow a little bit bigger. Just a smidge.

Okay, maybe a bit more than a smidge – hell knows the guy needed the help. Certainly, he would make sure to grow him just for that extra edge in battle and nothing else. “He’ll be perfect,” he muttered to himself, ignoring his stirring loins.

He would do it tomorrow.

Agradath had barely finished his morning routine by the time he could hear footsteps running towards his throne room.

The door burst open. “I’m sorry,” Ayden blushed, holding out a new box of macarons. “I said a lot of things yesterday, you probably think I’m terrible.”

Okay, he wasn’t expecting that.

The cleric continued. “I started gushing about your appearance – and yeah you’re definitely hot – but I probably sounded really shallow. There’s more that I like about you too. You’re ambitious and driven, even if it’s in a more destructive way than most would like,” he laughed quietly. “But I’ve heard stories of your kindness too. You always directed your armies to take care of any displaced families and you’ve made sure everyone has enough food. Your only punishments have been for the rulers of the kingdoms you’ve conquered, particularly those who ignored the needs of their people.”

“How did you hear about such things?” Agradath said with a low growl. He had made sure his treatment of his conquered people was quiet, to keep the threatening aura he worked so hard for. He had laid waste to the kingdoms, but just as quickly made sure to take care of the conquered lands and people. They were now his after all, and he took care of his things.

Ayden made a little motion upwards with a soft smile. “They are helping me out after all.”

“So, your pathetic gods actually do help you,” the demon lord scoffed. He took the box with a slight nod of thanks and set it on a table. He then walked closer to Ayden, carefully inspecting him. “I will admit they must have helped with your… changes after all.”

“You’ve noticed?” Ayden beamed, puffing out his chest a bit.

It was impossible not to. His body was beautifully cut, a living statue. Through the folds in his tunic, more and more skin was being exposed. A tight mountain range of serratus and intercostals now rippled down his side, only accentuated by how much wider he was starting to get. His pecs mounded up, making a tent over his abs, which Agradath could only imagine. His tunic stretched over his thicker thighs, and his boots were stretched around his swollen calves. Yet, Agradath couldn’t pull his eyes away from his new arms. His triceps were like horseshoes and his biceps looked like grapefruits with a fat vein running up the side.

Agradath gently took his chin in his hand and lifted his face to his own. “Yes… you’ve definitely grown, little human. You might be a challenge for me yet.” His eyes lingered on the cute human’s features, captivated by his lips, plump as ripe cherries and begging for a demon to chew on them.

He couldn’t help but lick his own as he backed away. “I’ll make you a deal, Ayden,” he said, savoring how the cleric’s name rolled off his tongue. “If you are so interested in marrying me, then you’ll have to pass my test.”

“Anything!”

The demon lord’s horns blazed brighter than ever as he smirked. “Then, you will have to conquer me in battle. Do that, and I will concede defeat and become your bride.”

“But I can’t do that! What if I hurt you? What if I,” he gulped, “kill you?”

“Kill?! A human kill the Infernal Emperor?!” Agradath doubled over in laughter. “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. You only need to get me to admit defeat.”

“Oh,” Ayden murmured, clutching his staff closely.

The demon lord recomposed himself, crossing his arms and smiling inwardly as he saw his chance. “Of course, such a thing could be made easier if I were to… grant you a little extra power.”

“I’ll take it.”

“I know a holy man such as- pardon?”

“I said I’ll take the power.”

“You aren’t worried about corruption? Angering your gods?”

Ayden stood tall. “Nothing corrupted could come from someone like you, my lord. I trust you.” Suddenly, Agradath felt his chest hurt. “If you wanted to hurt me, you would’ve done it by now – arguably something worse than death I’d imagine.”

Agradath had to admit he had forgotten about the more… extravagant tortures. “Then,” he swallowed hard, “Take a fraction of my power.”

He waved his hand and a runic circle enveloped them both with bolts of black lightning travelling from his own chest into the cleric’s. It was over as soon as it began. Both took a moment to catch their breath.

“Is… is something supposed to happen?” Ayden finally asked as he tentatively flex his arm.

Agradath frowned. “I expected something a bit more immediate. Maybe it needs some time?” He sat back on his throne. “Perhaps tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow sounds good,” Ayden said, still a little shaken. “Um, have a good night, my lord.”

“Good night, Ayden.” With another wave of his hand, he teleported the cleric back home.

A hunger was growing inside him, gnawing at him. It was one that Ayden’s treats alone would not sate.

“Sir, are you sure you’re alright?” The seneschal asked. “You seem tense today.”

Agradath hunched over a table with a pile of weapons from the spoils of war. He inspected each carefully; any flaws in the metal were unacceptable. The best he carefully stacked next to him. “I don’t understand. I feel… anxious. I have never been anxious.”

“Everyone feels anxiety, milord. It’s simply part of being… well, alive!”

“It’s more than that. It’s anxiety, but also excitement?” Agradath groaned and turned to the seneschal. “You may speak freely.”

The seneschal nodded and relaxed. “I have served you for many years now, and I can tell this is not your usual battle anxiety. This is about that young cleric, isn’t it?”

“Perhaps,” Agradath muttered. He took some of the good daggers and began to fuse them together with fire magic and sheer strength.

“He is attractive, if I was about fifty years younger…” He chuckled as Agradath shot him a murderous look. “I have to say his body does glow with divine energy. Almost as if the gods are making sure he grows strong enough. Strong enough for what is hard to say.”

“This isn’t just some booty call!” Agradath slapped the table. “I mean… I do want to fuck him, but it’s different than that! His body is nice, but he’s quite skilled. His tenacity and dedication… it’s almost admirable.”

“Much like how he admires your body and your actions. Has it occurred to you that this could be the start of something deeper?” He chuckled again as the demon lord huffed. “Think about it. Oh, and good luck with the gift.”

“How the fuck?” Agradath turned back to the table and realized he had been melding the weapons together into the start of a light armored tunic.

Agradath paced in front of his throne. “Where is he? He’s late.” He looked up at the newly finished tunic. It was finely detailed, reinforced with plate armor made from the various daggers and swords he had mashed together. He purposely left it loose, just in case Ayden grew again.

The door creaked open this time. “Um, hi?”

“Where have you- by the fires of hell!” Agradath gulped. Out of instinct, he drew his sword, but lowered it in shock. Where once stood a twig of a man now was a beefy stud, a veritable muscle beast among men. He had grown to six and a half feet tall and absolutely loaded with muscle. Instead of a “V” taper, his shoulders had grown so wide it was now more of a “T”. His tunic was starting to rip at the seams. The front was held on by threads and was painted onto his torso. Agradath could easily see his nipples and his bricklike six pack. His arms were wrapped in a tight web of veins. His thighs were now as thick as his waist had been. His feet and calves were so thick he could no longer wear his boots. Agradath ate him up with his eyes but froze upon seeing the massive bulge between his legs. It looked nearly like a barbarian’s arm, soft!

“I’m sorry,” Ayden blurted out, “I was having a lot of trouble with my clothes today and I really didn’t want to-” RI-I-IP! The front of his tunic finally gave way, exposing his sweaty chest. “That. I didn’t want that to happen.”

“Consider it forgiven,” Agradath breathed. He cleared his throat. “I made something that might help.” He motioned to the tunic.

“Thank you,” Ayden said, a bit surprised. He picked it up. “This is beautiful. You made it yourself?”

“I had some free time.”

Ayden blushed. “Um so, just wanted to let you know, I’m gonna be taking a few days off. It’s wedding season, and I’ve got, like, five weddings back-to-back. Believe me, some of those brides are witches with a capital B.”

“Fine,” Agradath huffed. “But I expect you to return immediately after. You’re the closest thing humanity has to a ‘challenge’ for me.” While he said that, he was glad his sword was before him, as he felt his thick manhood pulse.

The demon lord walked through the marble hall, removing his loincloth as he approached the bath. Fresh steaming water flowed from the steel gargoyles into the marble bath. He eased himself into the water with a sigh. It wasn’t long before his mind began to wander. He could nearly hear the quiet slap of meaty footsteps approaching him from behind. The hair on the back of his neck prickled as he could almost feel a hand massage his shoulders. He looked down to see the water parting as something thick began to rise.

Agradath growled quietly, almost a purr as his hand stroked his battering ram of a cock. He closed his eyes. His imaginary Ayden peeled off that sweaty vestment with a cocky grin, slowly revealing more of his mountainous cleavage. He tossed the robes away, sure to show off just how his lats flared, and his arms bulged. He eased himself into the water. He moved like a stalking panther across the bath until his body pressed against the demon lord. The demon took a staggering breath, nearly feeling the soft puffs of air from the mortal’s mouth as he spoke against the crook of his neck.

“You might be the strongest warlord in all the realms, but I’ll conquer you a different way,” the imaginary priest whispered.

“You think I’ll crumble that easily?” Agradath growled back.

He could nearly feel the priest’s manhood weighing on his own. “Look at that, mine’s bigger, and it’s just going to keep growing bigger. Because that’s what you really want, isn’t it? A big musclebound god to keep a bratty demon like you in your place.”

Agradath gasped with a needy moan. The priest gave him a dirty smirk, tweaking the demon’s nipples before grabbing him by the lats and dominating his mouth with his tongue. He repositioned, letting his massive beast nudge up against the demon lord’s virgin, but twitching, hole.

Agradath screamed in delight, erupting in a fountain of seed. His pearly cum splattered against the ceiling before dripping down across the demon’s spent body. His muscles twitched with little aftershocks as he gasped for air.

As he came down from his high, he realized two things very quickly. One, while one hand was still on his cock, the other had been teasing his ass. He never played with his ass – ever. The demon lord of all realms was a top, damn it! But… it felt so good. Had he been missing out this entire time? Maybe. Possibly. He’d experiment again later, but the only one he’d actually spread his legs for would likely be Ayden. Maybe.

He hated how his cheeks burned when he thought that. It made him feel hollow inside, but… it was a good kind of hollow? None of these feelings were making sense.

Regardless, the second thing was how hard he still was. Mortal he was not, but even incubi needed time to recharge. He’d never been so hard – painfully hard! All because of that damn human!

His cock spurted out a hefty load of pre just thinking about him. His hands weren’t going to be enough.

The royal guards stood at attention. Though none would show it, they were intimidated by their lord pacing before them. He glared as he appraised them. Finally, he pointed to the largest. “You! You’ll do, follow me. The rest of you are dismissed.”

The others hurried out while the large beefy guard trembled slightly, following his lord. “Your majesty, sir, I apologize if I did something wrong. I know I’m new, but I promise to step up my work!”

Agradath slammed the door shut and rolled his eyes. Locking the doors to his chambers, he turned on the guard. “Strip.”

“S-sir?!”

“Don’t act innocent,” Agradath said in a low growl. “I heard from the others you’ve been dreaming about a night with me. I need to relieve some… tension. I see this as a win-win.” Agradath threw off his loincloth, revealing his proud cock, already drooling a thick stream of pre.

The guard couldn’t get undressed fast enough. “D-do you want me to get into missionary or- OH!” Agradath grabbed the guard by his ample ass and dove in. He slammed the guard into his bed in a mating press. The tight ass squeezed his cock perfectly as he pummeled the guard. He loved the feeling of the guard’s muscles press against his own. Yet, he couldn’t help but think: Ayden is gonna be bigger. Ayden is gonna be much bigger.

These rock-hard arms are mere pebbles to Ayden’s boulders.

These squeezable pecs weren’t the giant slabs like Ayden’s.

This sexy ass was tight, but probably not as delectable as Ayden’s. His Ayden. The Ayden he helped grow into a mortal god.

He pounded relentlessly, deaf to the guard’s squeals of pleasure and the hot splashes of cum as the guard came for the second time across his abs. All the while, the demon could feel a phantom breath on his neck. A voice whispered in his ear… “Not fair, my lord. You started without me.”

Agradath could nearly feel hands wandering and groping his chest as a massive rod teased against his hole. “Mmm… I want your cock next, but first, can I top you?”

“Yes… yes… take me…” he panted.

“Fuck yes, sir, please destroy me!” The guard moaned, but the demon lord didn’t hear a word. He swore he could feel something begin to stretch his hole, but he exploded into the guard below first. The guard’s stomach swelled full of at least a gallon of cum. “Sir, you can breed me like that anytime…” The sex-drunk demon purred before passing out, curled against his leader.

The Infernal Emperor was losing his goddamned mind. It had been a few days since Ayden said he would return, yet the cleric had yet to arrive again. He paced frantically around his throne room, peering out over his balcony for any sign of him every few minutes.

He had forbidden anyone from disturbing him, mostly because he didn’t want anyone to see how undone he had become. He tried to exercise to ease the tension, but the pump only made him think of the cleric’s muscles. He tried to review his treasury, but that only lead to him making more gifts for Ayden. He would have fucked more of his guards… if they hadn’t been ordered to stay away for now. His hand was a poor substitute.

The most recent agricultural yield reports sat on his desk. Just looking at them made him think of how Ayden promised to take him cherry picking. He was thinking about seeing if a walk would clear his head, when he heard footsteps approaching. Heavy ones, that nearly shook the tower. It had to be him!

The door groaned as it swung open slowly. He turned and prepared himself, but… Ayden hadn’t grown? Not to say he wasn’t impressive still, but he was the same size as the last time they met. That said, Agradath’s demonic heart skipped a beat seeing him wearing the armored tunic, even if he filled it to the bursting point. “I’m sorry to keep you waiting so long. There were some problems with a surprise last minute suitor at the last wedding.” He then reached back and pulled out a heavy zweihänder, but to Ayden it was as light as a dagger. It was etched with glowing blue runes and seemed to be made of obsidian. “I came across this on the way to see you today. It’s not much but…”

It was nowhere near as strong as his own sword, but to Agradath it was the most beautiful sword he’d ever seen. “Thank you,” he muttered, “but don’t think this excuses your tardiness.” He gently took the sword and inspected it.

“I really am sorry, my lord,” Ayden replied. “You have my full attention now, and I’m ready to fight.”

“Music to my ears,” Agradath nearly purred. He set the gift down and turned back to the cleric, yet before he could draw his sword, he was smashed by a spell – no, it was Ayden! The two smashed to the ground as the cleric grappled him. The two struggled for a moment, before Agradath repositioned, tossing the cleric over his shoulder.

The demon lord leaped back, flinging a fireball at the cleric to buy him time to ready his sword. “I admit, you caught me off-guard.”

“Had to try something new to impress you,” Ayden laughed, knocking the fireball away with a simple spell. He conjured a holy magic sword and clashed against Agradath; his lack of skill covered by his sheer strength. As Agradath maneuvered to deflect, he saw the cleric beginning to grow before his eyes. Each pulse of those thick veins pumping his arms bigger, bit by bit. The distraction was enough for him to get knocked back.

Agradath summoned demonic chains from the underworld, which flung themselves over the cleric’s body. “Today,” Ayden huffed, “is the day I win!” He took a deep breath and flexed. His body continued to swell ever larger. Agradath’s jaw dropped as he saw the dark chains beginning to crack. “Bigger… bigger… bigger!” He tightened his muscles as hard as he could, and the dam broke. Suddenly his chest throbbed bigger. His tunic groaned and bit by bit, the plates buckled and broke. He laughed as he bounced his pecs, shattering the chains. His abs swelled into a tortoise shell that broke the chains around his waist. Finally, his now sequoia-sized thighs destroyed the final chains.

“Your spell is going to be your undoing, Emperor,” Ayden said in a husky voice that made Agradath’s body yearn for his touch. “How about you try your own trick?” This time, holy golden chains wrapped their way around the demon lord, binding him tight and bringing him to his knees. Ayden huffed as he walked up to Agradath and knocked him to the ground. “Do you give up, my lord?”

Agradath tried to remain stoic, but there was a loud rip. His cock flipped up, free of his loincloth and flinging a stream of pre across the cleric’s boulder sized calves. No… not the cleric; his cleric. His Ayden. The chains bound him tightly, but if he could just reach… perfect. He smirked; his plan was still on track. “Make me, human.”

A dark look flashed across Ayden’s face. Seeing the Infernal Emperor trapped before him, his hairy pecs pushed out by the chains and his long forked tongue flickering over his plump lips was more than enough to bring out his most primal instincts. He tore away what little remained of his tunic and jammed his staff into the ground, cracking the tiles. His massive cock, dwarfing Agradath’s by more than a small margin, pulsed with need. “Claim your prize,” the demon breathed.

Ayden grabbed him by the horns and slowly but firmly fed him his cock. Agradath moaned around the thick man meat. His eyes rolled back in his head. By the fires of hell, he never expected a man to taste so good. The thick, syrupy stream of pre was like the nectar of gods, and the demon lord was more than willing to worship his new human like the divine. He wanted to savor his cleric, but he didn’t have a choice. Ayden’s primal urges demanded not love making, but skull fucking.

Ayden snorted, pounding the demon’s throat like a machine. “Who knew the Infernal Emperor would be so hungry for a human? Were you just sitting here thinking of me, like I was thinking of you?” Agradath moaned, not expecting to enjoy being so thoroughly put in his place. He could hardly keep himself from being lost in the waves of pleasure, from every thrust and from his nipples rubbing against Ayden’s monstrous legs. Oh, he was going to enjoy teasing Ayden into another fuck frenzy later tonight.

“Swallow every drop,” Ayden ordered, burying his cock inside and shoving the demon’s face into his pubes. Agradath could only groan as what felt like an endless deluge filled his stomach, stretching his tight abs. He let his body go limp, relishing the afterglow and the feeling of being completely destroyed by his lover.

“By the gods, if your mouth is hell, I don’t want to know what heaven is.” Ayden barely got a chance to catch his breath, before he was knocked back on his ass. “How?” He looked up and saw Agradath was freed. “You could get out the whole time?!”

“Easily, and now I’m claiming my prize. It’s a good thing those chains were loose enough to prep myself while you enjoyed my mouth,” he grinned evilly, licking his lips.

Ayden suddenly felt his massive member grabbed and raised, aimed for the demon’s now well stretched hole. “No please!”

“Fuck that,” the demon growled. “I’ve waited too damn long.”

“You can’t! It’s sensitive, I just came, plea-AHHHH!” Agradath savored slowly sinking down onto the massive cock, teasing every last inch as he slid down. He came instantly, just having the human inside him felt thousands of times better than he imagined.

“Ooooooh,” he purred, “my body was made for your cock… or perhaps your cock was made for me.” Ayden couldn’t respond. He was a burbling wreck of incoherent moans, his eyes rolled back, hips twitching wildly as he experienced pleasures beyond anything he had felt before. Agradath slid deeper and deeper, feeling his hunger for more of his titanic lover only grow stronger and stronger. Ayden looked like his soul was being milked out through his cock. Agradath growled, “Mine. All mine.”

Ayden’s hips moved on their own, letting the demon king’s weight slam himself. Agradath didn’t want it any other way, shoving himself just as hard back. “Yes, yes, YES! FUCK ME!” The Infernal Emperor cried out as his seed painted his lover’s torso. “Make me into your slut, human. Don’t you want me? Don’t you want to claim me?!”

The taunt pulled the trigger, as the cleric hilted the demon lord, letting a flood loose into his tight, needy ass. Agradath moaned, his second load forced out. “I… I submit!” Agradath gasped, falling forward into his mess spilled across Ayden’s abs.

“Wh-what?” Ayden muttered, holding him close, still coming down from his haze.

“I submit to you,” He groaned again, finally letting his tough façade drop. He nuzzled into his chest. “I submit to you, you win! I surrender completely to you, Cleric.”

“Wait, you mean…?”

“Yes, I’ll marry you, my Ayden,” he murmured, pulling himself up and into a gentle kiss. “I don’t think I can live without you. That was… amazing.”

Ayden kissed him over and over. “I can’t believe… you actually… want to marry me?”

“Dominant sexy lover who can actually go toe to toe with me, not to mention someone finally as driven and stubborn as me,” Agradath huffed, with a grin. “No one has ever made me change my mind or bring me to my knees.” His chest tightened. “I might… love you.”

Ayden beamed. “I love you, my lord.”

“No, no more of that. You’ve more than proven to at least be my equal, Ayden.” He paused before saying the words he never imagined would ever leave his lips. “I love you, Ayden.”

Ayden reached forward and kissed his lover deeply. “I wish this moment would last forever.”

“Not allowed,” the Infernal Emperor growled. “Just because you conquered me doesn’t mean you get out of your punishment.”

“Punishment?” Ayden flustered.

“You made me wait for you. As punishment, you have to make love to me all night.”

The cleric blushed. “I think I can manage that, my love.”

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1

Very cute. Love their ending. Although it did make me want Ayden to grow even bigger during this. Maybe even getting to big as to be twice Agradath's height and many thousands of pounds of muscle. But that might just be my size whore showing. 

• Like 2

On 10/27/2021 at 10:46 AM, S34N said:

Very cute. Love their ending. Although it did make me want Ayden to grow even bigger during this. Maybe even getting to big as to be twice Agradath's height and many thousands of pounds of muscle. But that might just be my size whore showing. 

Lol, no shame in being a size whore. I'll have to try going bigger sometime. 

On 10/27/2021 at 2:22 PM, Two said:

That was unexpectedly funny and sweet. I am not familiar with the webcomic quoted, but I could picture this being a dating sim's storyline.

Now I really want a muscle growth themed dating sim. You could have a variety of characters, maybe by getting bigger you can impress them, or maybe they want to get bigger and flex for you?

• Like 2

On 10/31/2021 at 3:21 PM, EclipseWing said:

Now I really want a muscle growth themed dating sim. You could have a variety of characters, maybe by getting bigger you can impress them, or maybe they want to get bigger and flex for you?

That sounds like quite a fun idea even if super complicated. But in any case, that was definitely a really interesting story, surprisingly cute all things considered

• Like 2