Seinki

This is a story about a smaller human and a big furry wolf having some fun!

Discretion is advised! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice early afternoon; the sun was shining, and the wind was nice and cool.

David just came home from brunch he had with his friends in the city, the brown-haired human was a bit sweaty from the sun shining so hot, so he went to the fridge and poured himself a nice cold glass of cola and sat down with it on the living room sofa. Taking sips from his beverage as he took out his phone to check some messages and his timeline. His body was no longer sweating as much ad David got halfway through his drink, when someone rang his doorbell. This took the human by surprise as he wasn’t expecting any visitors. He got off the couch and walked to the front door, opening it, he was surprised to see a massive red box with a yellow ribbon forming a bow on the top and a note stuck to it. David looked at the note, it said the following:

‘Hey Good Boy!

You have been treating me very nicely and I thought it would be great for me to finally reward you properly. So, I am gifting you something that you (hopefully) always wanted.

May your gift bring as much joy and happiness to you as you have brought to me.  

Love Scar Husky

Ps: Let me know if you have any trouble with him, like feeding and stuff.’

David stared off into the void ahead of him.

“Who the fuck is ‘Scar Husky’” He asked himself, he than started to think about other words that were in the note like ‘trouble with him’ and ‘feeding’, the man could only guess what was in the box but there was only one way to find out. He grabbed the yellow ribbon and pulled it down, he slowly began lifting lid of the box, peaking inside, but he only saw darkness, he opens it further and suddenly the lid gets thrown into the air, scaring David so much he falls on his back, the walls of the box fell over fully revealing its content. An over 2.5m tall grayish brown wolf wearing a harness and a jockstrap was looming over David, he held his thick muscular arms high and exclaimed with his deep voice,

“Master! It’s so good to finally meet you!” with that he reached down with his big arms picking David up and brought him up to his yellow eyes. The wolf began licking the man’s face, giving him a slobbery kiss and then pushed him into his silver furred pecs, holding the human tightly against his muscular body. David was tapping against the muscular body as he was being crushed by the big guy, he spotted his collar with a tag on it saying ‘John’. He tapped harder on the wolf and said “Caaant… breath…”with a muffled voice, to the wolf quickly pulled the man away.

“Oh, I’m so sorry Master! P-please don’t be mad at me!” he said while he gave David a sad look.

“I’m not mad, just put me down.” Said the human, the canine immediately got back his cheerful smile as he dropped the human, his face didn’t even reach his chest, only the fluffy abs,

“W-what are you?” asked David nervously

“I am your pet, Master!” Answered eagerly John, as he quickly picked up a leash, attached one end to his harness and held out the other in his hand towards David with his tail wagging excitedly behind him.

“… Okay…” said the human, he then realized that everyone outside could see the oversized anthro wolf at his door and quickly took the leash.

“Come inside quickly!” he said, pulling him in. John had to lower his head so he could fit through the door which David shut immediately behind him. He took a deep breath and said,

“Come sit with me in the leaving room.” Said the man, handing the wolf back his leash.

David sat back down onto his spot on the couch and held his head as was John walking himself in behind him and sat down on the floor.

“… uh, you can just… whatever” said the man, trying to tell john that he is allowed on the couch, but he gave up on it, prompting the canine to tilt his head confusion.

“So, uh… why are you here?” he asked

“Silly Master!” Answered John, happily. “I’m here to be yours, to do whatever you say. To make you happy.”

“Do whatever I say?”

“Anything and everything” replied the wolf eagerly. That got David thinking, if he understands the situation correctly, he now has a big sexy pet who is also a manservant. He scratched the back of his head as he was thinking and looking at the big wolf infront of him. John was smiling at his new master, he even enjoyed sitting on the ground in silence, but deep down he started getting worried that he might get rejected. The human finally broke the silence,

“So, if I tell you to suck my dick, you would do it?” he asked, to which John leaned forward, started crawling towards his master on his arms and squeezed his snout between the human’s legs. David was in shock as the canine looked up at him as he blew warm air onto his crotch through his nostrils. His big tongue slipped out of his mouth, and started licking his jeans in the crotch, soaking it in his warm saliva, massaging his bulge. David was getting hard at the warm sensation, his cock grew against its tight confines, pushing hard to escape.

“Master? Can I take off your plants? It’s gonna be very difficult with it on.” Said John shyly.

“Uh…” said the human nervously, he had to think for a moment, ‘Should I really let this wolf suck me off?’ he asked himself, the canine just look at him curiously, anxiety started to grow within him, ‘am I overstepping my boundaries?’ asked himself the big wolf.

“… sure.” He answered as he unbuttoned his pants. John was glad that he was in the clear and immediately took over from David, unzipping is pants and pulling it down, then he pulls down his wet underwear, the human’s cock immediately bounced up, booping the wolf’s nose. He began sniffing his master’s cock taking in its juicy smell, the cool air blowing past it tickled the man a bit. The big wolf then licked the dick, his tongue gently stroking the underside of it and kissing its tip. David started to moan at this sensation. His pet’s tongue went under it again, cupping its underside and started licking and fondling his balls, gently petting the curve of each testicle. John looked up shyly at the man,

“Am I doing it right, Master?” he asked, to which is master huffed,

“Yes, you can even go at it more roughly.” Replied the human, to which the wolf got closer to the penis, his tongue started slurping the cock head, getting a bit into its slit until he started tasting his master’s pre. John moved his tongue, circling the tip, spreading the leaking fluid around it like butter on a toast, going further down his shaft, getting it wet. His mouth started to close in on the cock, making more slurping noises as the wolf sucked the pre, massaging it with his tongue in his snout. David was moaning even more, as he grabbed the back of his pet’s head and started pulling it closer in, making the canine moan in surprise, but the wolf was eager to serve his master, so he stepped it up a notch. His big arm reached under the sofa, lifting it up with one hand as he pushed his master’s dick deeper into his mouth. The human was frightened for a second by the sudden shift of position, but as he realized what the wolf was doing, he felt his attraction to John solidify as he grabbed his collar and tugged him closer. The big canine mouth was intensely slurping on the shaft, suckling it, tasting it and massaging it, making his master’s moaning louder and louder.

“Ah Ah! I-I’m gonna cum!” Exclaimed the man, half a second later, the slurping got louder as more and more fluid entered the wolf’s mouth. John swallowed it loudly and swallowed all his master has given him, he slowly lowered the couch back down as his mouth departed from his master.

David sat back, his arms spread across the sofa as he huffed in exhaustion, his chest heaving and his heart pounding. After a minute, he got back his composure and looked back down at his new pet. John was sitting on the ground infront of him, staring at him in anticipation to what the man has to say, deep down feeling worried that he might have made a bad impression on him. He waited patiently as the human huffed some more and finally started speaking,

“*Huff* Th-that… was… *Huff* ah-amazing!” the last word that escaped his mouth made John so happy his tail started wagging rapidly, knocking over the coffee table with a loud thud, without the canine noticing, he sprung up standing immediately with his arms raised, punching cracks into the ceiling and his visible erection in his jock strap jiggle as he yelled “YAY!” with deep powerful voice resonating through the house.

David was frightened by the quick and a bit destructive movement of the big wolf making him yell,

“WOAH! Woah woah! Calm down! Calm down.” He said as he held up his arms, staring at John with wide eyes.

“Sorry Master! I am just so happy! hehe” said the canine with a smile.

“Okay… just… don’t break my house, please.”

“Okay, Master!”

David gave another rundown of his pet as he stood before him, John’s tail still wagged excitedly, his pecs were barely contained in the tight black leather harness, his quads were very well defined and so were his calves. His tight jock strap however wasn’t leaving much to the imagination as it was propped up like a tent and with his big balls almost escaping each side. Above his chew toy was a wall of muscle bricks with the fine detail of veins added on top of it. David’s attention finally landed on the arms that one of which was strong enough to casually pick him up with the couch. Big juicy biceps with a nice thick vein crowning each.

“Could you flex your arm, please?” asked the human, to which John eager lifted his right arm up, his bicep forming a massive mountain of a peak, his arm grew to 50cm in diameter, much bigger than David’s head, which was left agape from the sight. The man immediately got up and stood next to the wolf who was smiling down at him, eagerly waiting for his next instruction. The human reached up for the arm, to which the wolf lowered it, his hands weren’t able to grope around the half of the muscle, which was as hard as steel, he wrapped his smaller arms around wolf’s and said,

“Could you please lift it back up?” to which his pet complied, lifting up the full-grown man effortlessly as he was wrapped around his bicep. David completely forgot his pants were on his ankles, the open-mouthed human only came to the realization when he felt his wet erection touch the furry muscular side of John, to which he immediately jumped down and pulled his pants back up feeling embarrassed. As he was straightening back up, he noticed the wolf’s erection again, this time at the side. The tented jock strap was stretched thin, leaving two windows in each side that the Dave was able to look through and also see his balls and a part of what looks to be a really big shaft.

“I hope it isn’t too much to ask but could you please… take off… your… jock…” asked David nervously.

“Anything for you, Master!” eagerly replied his pet, bending down and pulling off the piece of clothing, his pecker jumping loose immediately. The human was taken back by the half hard rod, as it was longer than the wolf’s thigh as it pointed outwards, dripping pre from its tip down on to the hardwood floor, and emitting a juicy musk. The sight and smell was intoxicating, but David quickly snapped out of it and picked up the jockstrap and put it to the cock head so it wouldn’t make anymore stains, he then started gesturing towards the bathroom.

“Hold it like this John and wait for me in there. I gotta make a phone call, then I will help you with your ‘problem’.” He said at the last word gesturing towards the big boy’s dick. “And if you are a good boy, Daddy will take you on a walk later.”

“Yes, Daddy!” answered John excitedly, as his tail sped up. He thumped his way into the bathroom, David watched his muscular ass move as his pet went into bathroom and sat down in the shower floor.

Dave then took out his phone and sat back down on the couch, dialing a number, and putting it to his ear.

“Hey, uh, Sein? Did you leave a box at my door?” he asked into his phone.

End

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...