Johnny's Bully (complete)

Caliban11

6 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Mec, la combustion lente me tue.

J'aime l'attitude de Johnny Alpha mais il n'écoute pas comment les gens parlent d'Adz. Il n'écoute pas les surnoms ou ce qu'ils lui disent de lui. Il est aveuglé par son désir de venger son ancien moi.

Les choses vont être insignifiantes dans le lockerroon

Totally agree with you. Johnny is blinded by his force and his desire for revenge. He doesn't see the clues that converge on a dangerous Adz.
We know that Johnny has become a beast of muscles but nothing in the story shows us a Johnny who knows how to fight.

9 hours ago, Damsou said:

He had accustomed us to a good rhythm of publications. Readers too spoiled. ^^
We are therefore impatiently awaiting the rest ...

Who says I'm spoiled???!! 🤣🤣🤣  I may be spoiled but I definitely recognize a great set up for a hot finale when I see one. This wait feels like anticipating Christmas-no matter how soon it comes, it's never soon enough. But the wait is what makes it great!

1 hour ago, Caliban11 said:

Thanks all for your comments, I'm likely to post the next (last?) part on Sunday. 

I don't think anybody would complain at all if the next part ISN'T the last part! 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1