The Tusk Wars show 2022 update new story (HOVWG)

BigZargo12

The Tusk Wars show

By Big-Zargo

Dash and Lucius were both laying on the couch setting up to watch the fifth episode of Tusk Wars.

“Here we are Lucius, bacon-flavored popcorn,” Dash said with a smile.

“Thanks, man, I’ve been having a craving for these ever since I watched the first episode,” Lucius said with a grin.

“Me too,” Dash said.

“Maybe will be able to finish the whole season by the end of the weekend,” Lucius said.

“Well let’s try,” Dash said, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

He quickly brought up the show, and they began watching the fifth episode.

The powerful orc wizard’s staff lays broken on the ground as one of the mighty heroes stands before him. The orc wizard tries to grab one of the pieces of his broken staff, but the hero simply kicks it away while holding a gun up to the orc's head.

“Not so fast monster, any more movement from you, and I put a bullet in your head,” the hero says with cold determination.

The orc stops moving his body and looks at the hero with rage in his eyes.

“Now tell me where is my brother you bastard. His name was Tom strong Holland, short black hair, clean-shaven, average build,” the hero demanded at the fallen orc wizard.

The orc wizard Snickers at the hero for saying.

“The one you look for is not dead, for he is behind you.

“What trick is this,” the hero demands.

“No trick, Hans,” the deep voice says.

The hero Hans turns his face around to find a huge orc that barely resembled his brother.

As both Dash and Lucius watched the scene on the TV it blanks out. Both men are annoyed at the strange blackout when they hear….

Thump… thump…. Behind them.

The sound of two huge feet hitting the floor had been felt by both men, as the dark fog begins slowly creeping from behind them and from the TV they were watching. Both men cursed as they got up from the Couch. A strong smell passes both men’s noses, at first, they gag at the strange smell, but they quickly begin to love it. Before Dash or Lucius could do or say anything a huge muscular Orc appears behind them dispersing the couch like a mirage. Before their very eyes with the orc from the Tusk Wars; the one that they just saw.

The orc was naked, his huge body had a sprinkling of black hair, a huge chest with plump nipples, a big round muscle gut stroked with a thick carpet of here that both reached and covered to his big round meaty pecs. His huge muscular arms and legs were attached to his big bulky body as complements to his girth. The orcs big around hairy balls and thick fat cock was a testament to being well endowed.  The orc was both beastly and handsome at the same time with its sort spiky hair, sexy mustache, and his stubble jawline reminding both men of an action hero where his yellow animal-like eyes, green skin, protruding eyebrow ridge, and big tasks and probably sharp teeth gave the beast a paradox feel. Before Dash and Lucius can do anything, the orc lifted his two meaty arms in a double bicep pose revealing to both men the beast’s hairy armpits. Their mouth watered and their bodies moved out of their control towards the beast.

Each man’s silent screams of horror were very palpable to the orc which made him smile for what is to come. Both men planted their faces into the orc’s armpits. The men’s hardening cock rubbed against the orcs muscular body, as the human’s minds slowly succumb to the orcs will. Lucius was the first to partake orc’s nipple, while Dash’s hands began moving across the orc's muscular body. Both men slowly worshiped and grouped at the beast’s body, feeling strong back muscles, groping thick thighs, rubbing big around biceps and pecs. All the while two men were slowly turning green as the orc. They tried returning to sniffing at the armpits, but the orc stopped them. The orc began to flex his huge muscles while the two changing humans were completely enthralled by the sight and smell of him. Both Dash and Lucius's mouths lay open like panting dogs as tusks began growing from their lower canines.

Dash and Lucius' completely green-skinned bodies slowly swelled with height and muscle as they watched and masturbated at the sight of the flexing orc. Their clothes slowly became tight against their growing flesh. Sweat poured off of the changing men staining their tight clothes as their huge muscles began ripping and tearing against their confines. If they were paying attention to their cock and balls, they would find that they were growing in size. Orcish hormones pass through their veins as they slowly became hairier and beastly. Sounds of tearing ripping could be heard as they grew beyond the clothes’ limits to contain as muscle monsters were being born. They swell and swell necks thickening and tell they were like bulls, and tell their shoulders were twice as wide as a heavyweight bodybuilder, there biceps flow with the power to bend steel, their hand grew big and meaty mitts attached with forearms with the power to crush human’s skulls, with huge meaty thighs that could run for hours, and big feet that could crush a man’s spine. Their asses were big round and meaty, their big balls were filled with Orcish testosterone and corrupting seed, their bellies grew abs of hard steel softened pelt of hair which reached and covered their huge beefy pecs.

The smell of musk intensified as Dash and Lucius began producing their Orcish musk from their hairy armpits and body. Their long fat cocks dripped with corrupting seed as they kept stroking them. Their human faces changed becoming more beastly, with the strong square jaw to hold tusks, pointed ears to hear better, beastly eyes to see into the dark and big noses for smelling to the sexy Orcish musk. They were no longer looking at the flexing orc they were now smelling each other, kissing each other, fucking each other. Their humanity was now completely gone leaving beasts behind. The now Orcish Dash laid on top now Orcish Lucius’s pounding his ass, while Lucius drools and slobbers in pleasure. With two passionate roars, both newly changed orcs hit the peak of their orgasm one after the other. They continue like sex-crazed zombies as their Orcish hormones flow through their veins.

Tom the orc was no longer flexing his muscles instead he was masturbating, as the two orcs were fucking each other. Once Tom was done pleasuring himself and the two other orcs were done with their sex, he walked to them.

“Stand hut, recruits,” Tom commanded.

Immediately the two orcs broke away from each other and stand at attention with their semi-hard cocks.

Tom - “Is your duty to serve…”

“The great master. To conquer in his name. To turn all humans into Horny Orcs and to obey.” Dash and Lucius said, at the same time.

“Excellent,” Tom said with a tusk-filled smile.

Hans sees his corrupted brother standing before him, but before he can do anything he is blasted from the side and back to the ground. As he gets up, he discovers that his orc brother and two more orcs have surrounded him each having cruel smiles on their faces.

• Like 4

• 11 months later...

Tusk Wars

Hollowing Orcish virtual wrestling game

by Big Zargo 12 or Big Zargo

Hollowing Orcish virtual wrestling game

With his work done for the day, Rocky smiled to himself. Finally, time to relax he thinks to himself, as he turns on his game console, and rather than finishing watching the latest episode of Tusk War with his streaming account he decided he would rather play a fighting game. He lays there on his bed its dark green cover a contrast to his light gold skin. Rocky's average body easily fitted on his rectangular size bed. The game loaded for Rocky and he decided to take a look at his collection of figurines of his favorite heroes, villains, and characters. He especially took a good look at the mighty ox a buff Minotaur hero a character that you always wanted to be when he was younger. Hearing the intro music of his game he presses the start button and set up on choosing his character. Rather than choosing the well-balanced main character for some strange reason he decided to choose the big Grappler named Thrasher thinking of the big wrestling orc from the Tusk War show; the way he made the heroes work together to the threat and conquer their weaknesses made for an epic battle.

Rocky heard a knocking at the door,

I'm coming in son,” a male voice said.

Rocky paused the game as his father entered his room. Like son-like fathers, they were both of average build with golden skin green eyes and black hair. Both with different styles of haircut and shades of color, Rocky's father was more dark gold, had light green eyes, and had shorter hair compared to his son. Both men have a contrast with their clothes Rocky's father Ket was wearing a dark suit while Rocky was wearing casual clothes with a bright orange shirt complemented by blue jeans and green socks. Rocky was slightly annoyed at the interruption but when he saw his father's concerned face it turned from slightly annoyed to slightly concerned.

I do not pry to pried in your time the Rocky. But it's been three hours since your mother has gone to the grocery store on Fee I O Street to get candy for the trick-or-treaters and she hasn't gotten back,” he said.

Rocky knew that the grocery store on the street with just a 30-minute ride to get there and that his mother is the kind of person to let them know if she was going to be late, so this was very strange to him.

Did you get any calls from her son?” he asked.

Rocky nodded his head as he answered,

I didn't hear anything from mom,” Rocky said.

Just let me know if you hear anything from her I'm going to try calling her again before I start calling the cops. Just stay here son, just waste your time with that game and try not to worry about your mother wouldn't want me to let you die from stress,” Ket said.

Okay, that'll take it, easy Dad. And don't forget that my friend Erin is coming over for a visit. Also, you should probably take a drink from the fridge especially the green ones in the back it may help calm your nerves,” Rocky said.

Rocky's father nodded his head in confirmation and went back to the living room downstairs; while Rocky was slightly confused and wondering what came over him. “Green drinks in the fridge raider? I do not remember being any green drinks in the refrigerator,” he thinks to himself. But then his thoughts are interrupted as a controller vibrates on his crotch. “ Did my controller vibrate? No, it couldn't be it may just be my phone,” Rocky thought as he pulls out his green and black cell phone. Now that he has it out he could text his mom but then he remembers the dangers of that. The thought is interrupted again as the controller vibrates again. “ Did my controller vibrates? It must've been my imagination I should probably resume playing,” he thinks to himself as he presses start.

Round one begins and he does decently well against a fighter, his understanding of the mechanics of the fighting game allowing him to edge only when. But it was not satisfying enough just to win the first round he had to do more and be better. The big Grappler character with his big muscles slams the opponent to the ground giving Rocky the win. “Around 70% to health this round good let's see if I can get a flawless victory on normal difficulty before heading on higher levels,” he thinks to himself. unknown to Rocky strange green energy begins to leak from the consul barely unseen but noticeable if focused on. Then he began doing more practice rounds getting the feel of the character preceding how he moved and how he worked. Every time he played the Thrasher well his controller vibrated; these vibrations always made their way to his cock and stimulated them regardless if he had the controller on his belly or an outstretch in victory. With each vibration he sensed something about him change but he couldn't put his finger on it every time he tried the controller vibrated and his focus was brought back to the pleasure and game.

Rocky continued to play the game not noticing or ignoring the strange green light beginning to pour from his controller as a small voltage of green electricity sparked into his hands. He was now playing tournament mode single player Thrasher character was selected but for some strange reason when he clicked on the skin changed now Thrasher look the like a green orc with tusks. “I don't remember buying new skins for this game. “ It was free when you watched Tusk wars”,” he thought to himself before continuing to play the game. The more he did well the more the controller vibrated and when he won more strange green energy spread from it and it grew as well as his hands. His cock was hard because of all of the stimulation he was getting through the controller. He grinned glinting growing fangs as all the female fighters were gone and all that was left were men. The six fighters were a glass cannon a cross between a wizard, a plumber, and a monk. It was somewhat difficult for Rocky an understanding the basics mechanics of the game and a fighter gave him the victory. Then something strange happened rather than going to the next ladder a new victory animation appeared.

The Glass cannon

The big burly Grappler grabbed the glass cannon and gave the fallen foe a big sloppy kiss. A greenish blue began spreading across Justin's face. Rocky watched as the character began to change; as lean muscle bulk outgrowing as the character slowly changed into a big muscle turquoise orc. He began to see his green Orcish Grappler stripping out of his tight revealing shorts to reveal his jockstrap and then his huge cock and balls; the huge fuck-stick inflated it became a hard 8-inch baby maker. He watched as the big Orcish Grappler began to fuck large but not as big turquoise Justin orc. A part of him wanted to shut the game off in both embarrassment and discussion, but his hands wouldn't obey him, and the fleshlight that was sucking him off was just so pleasant.

Any form of panic was completely consumed by the pleasure and any form of fear of his father barging in at the strange noise turned into hope to join him. This strange fleshlight was connected to his controller which was now glowing with a strange green light. Rocky could feel the strange power flowing through the controller into his hands and into the fleshlight that was pleasuring his dick. His eyes were compelled to watch the scene before him as he felt his mind being invaded by the power and its promises: strong, immortality, glory, combat, longevity, and most importantly of all sex. Eventually, he couldn't resist the pleasure and his body gave in as waves of pleasure hit him as title waves of orgasm bombarded his brain. A moment of clarity hit Rocky as he tried to remove his hands from his controller but they would not budge. He needed to call for help for someone to help remove this fleshlight from his crotch. [Press the affirmative button and continue to the next fight.] He knew that it wasn't his action but he still press the button to continue, his body now on autopilot and his desire to wind now growing out of control.

The next round began and he was now fighting the Zoner he was beefier than the average man and was wearing blue jeans, a tie-dye shirt, and a straw hat. Rocky's blood boil at the site of the Zoner; he needed to be defeated he need to be turned he needed to be dominated and fuck, as alien thoughts passed through Rocky's head as he began the fight. They before each successful punching combo gave him pleasure driving him ever further toward victory and domination. But eventually, the round was over with two hits on his Grappler ruining his flawless victory he took great delight in what is to come. Rocky's mouth open revealing growing tusks as he began slavering in anticipation of his domination. Thrasher forced Matthew onto his hairy armpits the man struggled at first but quickly succumbed as his skin started turning gray. Matthew worship Thrasher licking at Thrasher's huge muscles as he made his way to Thrasher's cock, slowly growing all the way. Rocky moaned out in pleasure as he felt his cock being licked through the fleshlight.

With every second both Rocky and Matthew grew in height and muscle as he slowly became a sexy masculine specimen. Rocky's facial features became more Orcish as his tusks fully grew in and his ears became pointy like a wolf's. His jaw squared out, his face gained more masculine and caveman-like features. Rocky moaned out in pleasure as he came inside the fleshlight, and all becomes blank for what seemed like an eternity. He blinks confused the echoes of the orgasm still in his head as he looks around in his new environment. He should be scared but he doesn't care as his next opponent stands before him. It was the main character of the fighting game decently muscular, with black hair, a strong jaw, determined eyes, shirtless, skintight black shorts, and a fighting stance. When he saw the fighter he growled the urge to fight to overwhelm any form of rationalization he could have thought of why and how he was here.

Icarus was the first one to speak for his introduction,

I will not lose to the likes of you”.

No puny human will beat me,” the mostly orc Rocky said.

This is going to hurt, but is the only way to save you,” Icarus said.

Fights!!

Rocky moves like a feral beast running towards the protagonist of the fighting game. As he got close the fighter attempted to make the first punch but Rocky blocked it and attempted to counter with his left fist. Icarus Dodge gave Rocky a kick to his rock-hard abs. Rocky strength and weight were too much to allow to be moved and its power was too weak to do a full stun; only slightly messing with Rocky's battle rhythm. The rocky ground in rage and hatred his flawless victory gone and his focus like Zen returning as he took the battle more seriously. His fuzzy memories of playing as the main protagonists slowly return and as he did so Icarus s battle style was clear; as he began to be more predictable than he block the next attack and then excessively counter Icarus ./ Punches and Kicks were blocked as Icarus slowly moved back from the hulking Rocky. A blast of pure energy came from Icarus s hands as he changed battle strategies. Icarus watched as Rocky's changes continued his skin transformed into a dark bronze as he fully grew into his 8 feet of heavily Orcish muscle in the musk that was coming off of him was starting to be alluring. Icarus knew that any close-range combat would be fatal.

Icarus looked around the environment think the clearer people but sadly avoid any objects to use as both the high ground and protection. Speed, maneuverability, and some level of control was his only advantage against this grappling ape. With another blast, Icarus s shot Rocky in the chest destroying the remains of his orange shirt completely revealing his bare heavily muscular chest. Icarus needed to inflict more damage before you can use his special blast to finish the battle. There will be no round two if he failed to win here and now. Two more blasts shot out from Icarus against the approaching orc; one hit by it was a glancing blow against Rocky's shoulder while the other one was blocked by a power whirlwind getting him closer. With no choice, Icarus uses his special blast but before it can come through he was super tackled breaking his concentration. He tried to escape but he was grappled and forced to smell the musk of the orc on top of him.

Icarus s will was strong but he wasn't sure would be strong enough to resist the vile corruption that this beast was exuding. A big sloppy Orcish kiss was approaching his face with no choice he head-butted the orc once, twice, thrice but to no avail, the grip was too strong and his face was bruised and scarred by the tusks. Every second he didn't resist was a second he was falling to the Orcish corruption. The orc began licking at his face cleaning up the cuts he made in the struggle. In his desperation Icarus bit at the orc's tongue, a terrible mistake that he regretted immediately; not only was the tongue thick and durable but it created a direct conduit for the Orcish corruption that spread into him. He could feel his teeth change his jaw expanding and whitening out to accommodate the new tusks. He felt his cock stir as it became hard and as it became needy for attention.

Rocky grinned as he saw the look of resistance in Icarus's eyes slowly melt away. He needed Icarus to change a little bit more before he could dive all in; to help with that point, humping him and grinding his fat Orcish cock against Icarus s hard cock. Icarus moaned out as his body succumbed to the Orcish influence leaving his mind and spirit to endure the battleground of pleasure; as he began humping back at the Orcish Rocky. Icarus s clothes began to tier against his growing body as pounds and pounds of muscle grew to lengthen his frame. Icarus s natural KI was slowly succumbing to the Orcish influence causing Icarus to scream on the inside in both pain and pleasure as his spirit was being corrupted. Icarus's thoughts became more lewd and primal as his training and teachings were twisted to serve the Orcish will. Both men tongs fighting against each other as they made out.

Once all the KI in Icarus's body succumbed to the Orcish influence Icarus's skin began to turn red as a ripe strawberry. Icarus's facial features became more Orcish with every second and tell he no longer look human and his hair grew longer and wilder. No longer resisting Icarus opened up his ass to Rocky hungry beast of a fuck-stick. With Icarus's legs spread out wide open, Rocky began plunging his cock in balls deep and started going in and out never leaving Icarus s ass hole. The two orcs kept the rhythm and tell Icarus came first shooting his load onto Rocky's chest not long after Rocky came shooting his load deep inside Icarus causing his muscular belly to extend a little in the process. The orgasm was great for the two orcs and a second they just enjoyed it but Rocky's balls still turned with Orcish seated and lust took him over again. He resumed his fucking of Icarus for an hour before moving on to the next match.

The next opponent he was fighting width was the human version of Thrasher, not the Orcish one he had played earlier. The enormous burly fighter did not stand a chance for soon as Thrasher grappled Rocky he got a nice sniff of Orcish musk and was quickly turning green as his huge cock became hard and grew even longer and thicker as Thrasher began to change. Soon Thrasher was on the ground as Rocky began fucking Thrasher's Orcish ass; his big cock and balls slapping against his muscular gut. The fucking continued for hours as they change places and tried out new postures for lovemaking.

The two orcs watched as the machine continue downloading information into the orc name Rocky. Rocky had a helmet with a visor on his head while he was strapped down to a chair with several cords and pads on his body. His cock was in a fleshlight that was currently in use giving jolts of pleasure as his programming was near its completion. The bigger orc with black skin that was like coal and was only wearing red shorts and white sandals looked at the light green orc in a lab coat.

How many more minutes until my newest wrestler is ready,” the dark skin orc asked.

He should be ready soon I can't wait to get real wrestlers converted,” the light-skinned orcs said.

I can agree some real wrestlers can be interviewed with more power than some fighting game nerd,” dark-skinned orcs said.

Beep! Ding!

Oh, he's now ready Coach Steel-Fist another close-range grappling fighter ready for the wrestling entertainment, combat operations, sexual entertainment, and sexual pleasure as you see fit Sir,” the light-skinned orcs said.

Good,” Coach Steel-Fist said with a smile.

• Like 1