Hialmar

But why?

The biggest man he had ever seen.

Hadn't believed his eyes, when the tall and muscular gym guy in nondescript dark clothes approached him in that alley. In a few mere seconds, his consciousness had been hit. Simultaneously hit by gut-wrenching admiration, raw horniness and paralysing fear, but then the darkness lowered over his mind. Must have become unconscious.

"... strength growing. YOU CAN FEEL YOUR MUSCLES GROWING. I can feel my muscles growing. YOU CAN FEEL YOUR BODY GROW. I can feel my body grow. YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ARE HIGH. My testosterone levels are high. TESTOSTERONE INCREASE STRENGTH. Testosterone increase strength. TESTOSTERONE CAUSE BIG MUSCLES. Testosterone cause big muscles. YOU ARE A JOCK NOW. I'm are a jock now."

Something weirdly whispering in his ears. Humming and hissing sound. Words he couldn't discern, and then some words he was able to discern: Words that soothed his fears. Words that caused him to relax, almost sleep. Words that ... 

"-NSFORMING INTO MORE OF A JOCK. I'm transforming into more of a jock. YOU WILL MAINTAIN YOUR GAINS. I will maintain my gains. YOU WILL INCREASE YOUR GAINS. I will increase my gains. YOU WILL TURN YOURSELF INTO A GIANT JOCK. I will turn myself into a giant jock. YOU WILL ACCEPT EVERYTHING THAT ASSIST YOU IN TURNING YOURSELF INTO A GIANT JOCK. I will accept everything that assist me in turning myself into a giant jock. YOU WILL RELAX AND ACCEPT THE PROGRAM. I will relax and accept ..."

Nice feeling. Body feeling good. Body feeling better than before. Relaxed body. Relaxed mind. Almost sleepy. Feeling really good. Cause to worry before? Couldn't remember. No worry. Better now. Feeling good. Feeling jock. Feeling embodiment. Feeling his masculine existence. Existence. His masculine jock existence. Will accept everything. Feeling so good when he accept everything, that assist ... Uh! Another buzzing sound? Tingling. Nice tingling. In his muscles. Uh! And his manhood reacting to the nice tingling in his muscles. But why? No need for questions. Just a need to accept everything that assist ... Uh! Feel better when he just accept ... accept everything that assist in turning himself into a giant jock. Tingling muscles. Tingling and twitching. Blood rushing ... His pulse ... Something ...

"-ND THE ASSERTIVENESS OF A GIANT JOCK. And I will embrace the confidence and the assertiveness of a giant jock. IMPROVED DNA IS GRAFTED INTO EVERY CELL OF YOUR BODY. Improved DNA is grafted into every cell of my body. YOUR BODY IS PROGRAMMED TO PRODUCE INCREASED LEVELS OF ANDROGEN HORMONES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. My body is programmed ..."

YES! Programmed! To produce ... The feeling now! Something happening! His body! His body reacting! He involuntarily flexed his biceps, then both of them. And again. Flexed again. Felt his abs crunch involuntarily. Burning feeling in his abs. Almost painful, but only almost because of the overwhelming sense of ... Uh! Growing! And feeling so good when he accept everything, that assist ... UH! Yes! Even more! Something else ...

"-LAX WHEN THE FIELD IS ACTIVATED. I relax when the field is activated. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO FEAR THE FIELD. I have no reason to fear the field. YOU RELAX WHILE THE FIELD REDEFINE YOUR BODY TYPE. I relax while the field redefine my body type. YOU RELAX WHILE THE FIELD REMOVE ALL LIMITS TO YOUR MUSCULAR GROWTH. I relax while the field remove all limits to my muscular growth."

But why? Should he ...? No, it felt so good. He just wanted to take it in and ... oh!

"INCREASED LEVELS OF ANDROGEN HORMONES INCREASE YOUR STRENGTH. Increased levels of androgen hormones increase my strength. INCREASED LEVELS OF ANDROGEN HORMONES MAKE YOUR MUSCLES BIG. Increased levels of androgen hormones make my muscles big. INCREASED LEVELS OF ANDROGEN HORMONES INCREASE YOUR SEX DRIVE. Increased levels of androgen hormones increase my sex drive. INCREASED LEVELS OF ANDROGEN HORMONES INCREASE YOUR CONFIDENCE AND ASSERTIVENESS. Increased levels of androgen hormones increase my confidence and assertiveness."

Ought he try to escape? Should he get out? Was there something ... something?

"YOU ARE A TESTOSTERONE FACTORY. I'm a testosterone factory. YOU WILL ACCEPT EVERYTHING THAT ASSIST YOU IN TURNING YOURSELF INTO A GIANT JOCK. I will accept everything that assist me in turning myself into a giant jock. YOU WILL ACCEPT EVERYTHING THAT ASSIST YOU IN TURNING YOURSELF INTO A GIANT BODYGUARD. I will accept everything that assist me in turning myself into a giant bodyguard. YOU WILL ACCEPT EVERYTHING THAT ASSIST YOU IN TURNING YOURSELF INTO A GIANT FIGHTER. I will accept everything that assist me in turning myself into a giant fighter. YOU WILL ..."

Oh. No. There was no need for escape. No need to get out. He was ... He was ... Uh! He felt good. He was transforming. He accepted the program. He loved becoming ... So bulging now, all over. Never felt like this before. So strong and heavy and ... Fuck. So pumped. Flexed. Back so wide now. A third buzzing sensation. A nice third buzzing sensation. Like all his muscles were throbbing and becoming bigger and harder for every time they throbbed, and some sort of power was crammed into him ... into his body ... into every fibre of his muscle, turning him into something ... something ... felt so ... his might ... masculine prowess and might forced to increase, and caused him to revel in it and ... Uh! ... sort of insanity, but a good insanity, because he was becoming raw, throbbing, muscular power beyond the limits of his imagination ... It ...

"RELAX. ANABOLIC POWER IS INCREASED TO SEVEN GIGA CHAD. THERE IS NO REASON FOR WORRY. RELAX"

Yes, he would relax and take it in, because he ... Uh! He couldn't resist his urge to kiss his biceps. The suction hose surrounding his manhood milked him, but it didn't matter, because he ... Uh! Bombarded by the strength-inducing energy ... More now. Crackling. Entering gianthood, and couldn't stop it, but why would he try to stop it? Because he eagerly accepted the program, and ...

"ANABOLIC POWER IS INCREASING TO ELEVEN GIGA CHAD. THERE IS NO REASON ..."

Yes! More! Becoming ... Becoming sheer muscle brawn! Becoming energy! Becoming strength! Insane strength! Crush mountains! Protect! Protect clients! Feel so good to protect clients and fight opponents! So big now! The pure and distilled masculinity flowing through his veins ... His mind ... mind melting ... absorbed by the program ... becoming the program ... relax and become the program ... the physical embodiment of the program ... everything to improve ... Uh! muscles throbbing ... the energy! the sheer power! so big now! even more! even bigger! yes! increasing into fifteen giga chad? steel hard embodiment ... rock hard embodiment ... tall and wide uncrushable embodiment of the program ... approaching full fusion between program, embodiment and anabolic power ... strength itself in every muscle fibre ... in every ... he ... beyond human limits ... until he has reached ...

testosterone factory!

until he has reached ...

becoming strength! becoming power!

until he has reached ...

accept everything that ...

until he has reached ...

increasing into twenty five giga chad ...

until he has reached ...

bulging all over ... bulging muscles ... beyond human limits ... throbbing of ...

until he has reached ...

full.

fusion.

between program.

embodiment.

and  ... Uh! Fuck, yes! Fuck, it's! No! Yes! Yes, it's ...

ANABOLIC POWER!!!!!!!!!!

The following night, he abducted the next recruit to the program.

Edited by Hialmar
language, consistency
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1