Wow so happy to have found this club. I am actually the original moderator of the snufflover page as well as the yahoo group when they existed. I was bummed when geocities went away, so my page went away. I’m so happy to see so many others still into it

• Like 4

10 hours ago, alexdog said:

Wow so happy to have found this club. I am actually the original moderator of the snufflover page as well as the yahoo group when they existed. I was bummed when geocities went away, so my page went away. I’m so happy to see so many others still into it

On that note, you wouldn’t happen to know where the rest of the “Tony vs” series can be found, would you? Those stories are hot af, but there’s definitely chapters missing 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrAlice said:

On that note, you wouldn’t happen to know where the rest of the “Tony vs” series can be found, would you? Those stories are hot af, but there’s definitely chapters missing 

I can send you what I have. What’s your email?

3 hours ago, alexdog said:

If it’s the stuff that was on Snufflovers, I’ve already got all that. I’m looking for the missing pieces. I’ve got the submarine, the bull, the Superman, Puts on Some Mass, and the aircraft carrier (the last of which was definitely by a different author)

11 hours ago, alexdog said:

Its amazing to find the original moderator of the snufflover page ! I love them so much!

Could you please send me what you have besides the snufflover page? Thanks!

My email is [email protected]

17 hours ago, toothdg said:

Its amazing to find the original moderator of the snufflover page ! I love them so much!

Could you please send me what you have besides the snufflover page? Thanks!

My email is [email protected]

Haha I created that page when I was 20 years old and I’m 42 now. Omg so long ago. I didnt even know at the time others would be into it. I thought I was a loner at the time. But no, all I have saved are the stories from the original site

• Like 6

12 hours ago, alexdog said:

Haha I created that page when I was 20 years old and I’m 42 now. Omg so long ago. I didnt even know at the time others would be into it. I thought I was a loner at the time. But no, all I have saved are the stories from the original site

jesus! how time flies!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..